PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Alex de Large
10 Dec 09, 11:52
He is like 1000 times better than any of our midfielders in the offensive aspect, the others like Cambiasso, Muntari or Motta look like retarded kids compared to him. By the way he is not much worst than the other mids in the defensive end... he has a lot of workrate and steals many balls from the other team.

We need 2 Sneijders on the team, only way to do something good in CL.

Motta, Muntari should leave, Cambiasso and Stankovic fight for a spot and get 2 more midfielders. Zanetti never ever play in da midfield again.

Nyall
10 Dec 09, 12:04
Motta isn't going anywhere as long as Mo's here. Motta was Jose MOTM.

martin.gerrard
10 Dec 09, 12:20
He is like 1000 times better than any of our midfielders in the offensive aspect, the others like Cambiasso, Muntari or Motta look like retarded kids compared to him. By the way he is not much worst than the other mids in the defensive end... he has a lot of workrate and steals many balls from the other team.

We need 2 Sneijders on the team, only way to do something good in CL.

Motta, Muntari should leave, Cambiasso and Stankovic fight for a spot and get 2 more midfielders. Zanetti never ever play in da midfield again.

First hi from MACEDONIA . I'm here new and I'm Interista in my heart

The second Sneijder is PANDEV my friend. If pandev come in january in Inter he will be top signing and top player for CL

jayjay
14 Dec 09, 13:34
we need more than 2 sneijders we need about 4

junior55
14 Dec 09, 14:48
First hi from MACEDONIA . I'm here new and I'm Interista in my heart

The second Sneijder is PANDEV my friend. If pandev come in january in Inter he will be top signing and top player for CL

In what form is pandev currently since you have seen him with your NT and i'm not speaking only for the goals scored because most of them were from penalty kicks.
Respond me in the pandev thread

maxw
14 Dec 09, 16:20
Very unlucky sending-off. Maybe a little naive and unnecessary from his side, but he referee could have left one of the two yellows in his pocket.

szasza02
14 Dec 09, 17:53
the ref was obviously bitch-like. in bergamo, even a sharp look can cause you a booking.

Pyro
14 Dec 09, 19:32
SIMPLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH SNEIJDER! :D

Hammoudi
15 Dec 09, 04:13
Did he apologize yet for costing us the game? Normally players who screw up, apologize, no matter how important they are.

Thankfully it was against Atalanta and not someone else. And please don't excuse him, he knew he was on a yellow and committed a silly foul.

Gasparroni
15 Dec 09, 10:37
If Balotelli would have done what Sneijder did, everybody would have hated Balotelli and the newspapers would have been full.

Coutinho
15 Dec 09, 11:43
If Balotelli would have done what Sneijder did, everybody would have hated Balotelli and the newspapers would have been full.

You are absolutely right.

Ziyad
15 Dec 09, 12:54

True if Sneijder had done this several times and was more non chalant on the pitch...Sneijder however doesnt commit alot of these fouls and he busts his ass in every minute.I give him a pass on this first time.

Raul Duke
15 Dec 09, 15:10
True if Sneijder had done this several times and was more non chalant on the pitch...Sneijder however doesnt commit alot of these fouls and he busts his ass in every minute.I give him a pass on this first time.

Agreed. Also I don't know if anyone else noticed but he looked unusually angry throughout the game. I made the joke that he looked like he had taken a sip from Lucio's water bottle. But jokes aside he really did look like there was some external factors effecting his emotions. Whatever it was let's hope he gets his shit straight for his future games.

skeet
15 Dec 09, 15:16
if balotelli single-handedly made our team 10 times better nobody would hate him

rockball
15 Dec 09, 15:17
Or at least put the effort for that.

Campione
15 Dec 09, 22:39

Agree. He looked angry since the first time when an Atalanta player fouled him but the referee did nothing.

But jokes aside he really did look like there was some external factors effecting his emotions.

Maybe his sexy girlfriend doesn't give him something what he wants :D.

Raul Duke
15 Dec 09, 23:04
Or she did give it... But to someone else

Alcatraz
17 Dec 09, 05:46
Well whatever it was i think he got it yesterday.:rollani:
Really a great player,wish we could have more of his calibre in the midfield so we would'nt need to teeter every time he got injured or baned from the field...

Jimmy Page
17 Dec 09, 09:56
Fantastic player, really something out of this world comperd to our other midfilders, please give him some much need company in terms of quality in our midfield

rockball
17 Dec 09, 13:31
As someone mentioned in the other thread, his short passing in a tight area is amazing. I have seen only him and Milito manage that. If some of our other/youth/new players can develop that, we would be a far better team.

Jimmy Page
17 Dec 09, 14:20
He has the amazing ability to already know what to do with the ball before it arrives to hes feets which makes him great at raising the tempo, a fantastic quality that we have missed for so long.

maxw
17 Dec 09, 16:23
Plus he can put freekicks on goal regularly, sorry Ibra and Mario but with you it's usually five in the wall, four in the stands and one wonderkick in 100 mph in the goal. :)

DARi0
18 Dec 09, 09:05
I have to thank Alexander Hleb for being realistic and knowing he's not good enough for INTER! We all have to thank him, he made it possible for WESLEY SNEIJDER to come!!!!!!!!
I also want to thank Deco, who rejected us last season but this summer cried in order to get here.
Thank you Carlo Ancelotti for not letting this happen!

:D :D :D

Wesley Sneijder proves to be the best signing in [Serie A at least], so far! I truly expected for Diego to make a greater impact, but Sneijder choose wisely to change clubs in order to play for INTER! His career couldn't go better! Let's hope INTER continue to grow like until now, and we will play Chelsea only in the UCL finals. 5 new players in the starting line-up [Lucio, Motta, Sneijder, Milito, Eto'o] is half of a team, so they needed time to geil. But until the UCL finals they have enough time to blend in and make perfect passes between them! They will learn how to play togheter and they will be stronger than right now! :star:

We have the most complete squad of the last 23 years [at least], we have perfect balance in every department. We got rid of players like Rivas and Burdisso, we have replaced them with Lucio! We have a more creative midfield with Motta and Sneijder, while our attackers are professional deadly goalscorers. I truly believe we have what it takes to win UCL, we have to be confident and lucky [injury free season]. We can do it, but we have to work hard and be focused, determination is a key point in the UCL! We have to prove our play, not only walk on the pitch like already champions.

PS: Recently Sneijder said he is very happy and Serie A is much better than he thought. I am happy that he's happy with us.

Ziyad
18 Dec 09, 10:26
He is a fantastic signing,a player i always loved and thought would do great with us.We however need another player of his calibre offensively to help our midfield and to give us a decent chance while facing anyone...

Adam
18 Dec 09, 10:37
He is a fantastic signing,a player i always loved and thought would do great with us.We however need another player of his calibre offensively to help our midfield and to give us a decent chance while facing anyone...

Yeah, sadly, one Sneijder is not enough. Wesley has done great though. What we're really lacking now is a dribbler that can take on players and open up space.

lonewolf19
18 Dec 09, 10:46
Yeah, sadly, one Sneijder is not enough. Wesley has done great though. What we're really lacking now is a dribbler that can take on players and open up space.

Quaresma suppose to be that man but we all know how that turn out....
Anyway, here are the words of Dutch FK master

Inter Star Wesley Sneijder: Serie A Has Grown On Me

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder has admitted he feels reborn at the San Siro and his new adventure has led him to shed his low opinion of Serie A.

“I have never felt as well as I am feeling now,” he told Elf Voetbal.

“I didn’t find Italy interesting and I thought that the standard of the league was inferior and they always played in half-empty stadiums.

“But I have completely changed my mind. I feel very well here and I think I have never felt better.”

Sneijder seemed reluctant to leave Real Madrid last summer, but he now says he made the right choice.

“I would not go back to Real, because what happened there was the work of two ‘mafiosi’,” he insisted, allegedly referring to president Florentino Perez and director general Jorge Valdano.

“I could have easily done what Xabi Alonso is doing now and many agree with me. But I don’t hate Real and I’m still in touch with several of my former team-mates.”

Ziyad
18 Dec 09, 10:48
His words are great to hear,maybe some top talent we are after hears that..Silva next maybe? ;)

DARi0
18 Dec 09, 12:07
Silva is a risk I would take, considering he is spanish... we all know how spanish players perform in Serie A! Thing is, we need him for UCL :D

But we will probably sign Hamsik.

CafeCordoba
18 Dec 09, 12:25
Quaresma suppose to be that man but we all know how that turn out....
Anyway, here are the words of Dutch FK master

Nice words from Wesley.

But when we think about little deeper of his words, we can realize that's the spirit among the top players in Europe. All of them may not consider Italy a top league anymore.

K.I.
18 Dec 09, 12:50
Spanish players and German players i think we need to got some of them to inter, its been a while since we get any of those 2 nations and both have had great success with us in the past, players like Lahm, Bastian, Silva and Cesc are all great players that can do well with us.

Kraits
18 Dec 09, 13:32
There are rumors that unclelotti wanted bastian for 25m Euro..

For that kind of money its better we go for Ozil..hopefully cheaper..

Luka
21 Dec 09, 12:40
Wes was in the Curva Nord during last nights game.

Grande Wes!!!

I await some videos or photos, but none has surfuced yet.

Campione
21 Dec 09, 12:57
Wes was in the Curva Nord during last nights game.

Grande Wes!!!

I await some videos or photos, but none has surfuced yet.

Really? :happy: From where do you know that?

rsz85
21 Dec 09, 13:13

He was there, too :D

Luka
21 Dec 09, 14:37
internews

Raul Duke
21 Dec 09, 14:49

if you pay attention you could spot him in the stands everytime Muntari took a shot.

rockball
21 Dec 09, 15:51
:lol:

skeet
21 Dec 09, 15:58
i don't think anyone fell in love with inter faster than wes considering how he was brought

Xoonky
22 Dec 09, 00:20
if you pay attention you could spot him in the stands everytime Muntari took a shot.

Aaahahahahahahahhahahahahaaa...:star::star:

K.I.
22 Dec 09, 15:55
Sneijder has clearly fell in love with Inter, i have no doubt he will play an integral part in the coming years.

Wallace
22 Dec 09, 19:25
Assuming he doesn't get injured as often as Recoba

K.I.
22 Dec 09, 19:40
People act like players love to get injured, hopefully he will be fine.

Wallace
22 Dec 09, 19:44
Noooo, I don't know how you got that implication from :lol:.

It's absolutely a fact.

Jimmy Page
23 Dec 09, 10:37
Thought I just would share this amazing video of Sneijders first 6 months at Inter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfe58M_OOK4&feature=player_embedded

Raul Duke
23 Dec 09, 11:27
Thanks Jimmy.

Kraits
23 Dec 09, 11:46
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can do a Quaresma 1st year???

Efrain21C
23 Dec 09, 13:15
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can do a Quaresma 1st year???

what for? you will only notice frustration in that 1st year

Kraits
23 Dec 09, 13:44
forgot to put the few Smiles:D:D:D just joking...

From the video Sneijder is very good with long passes also(in counter attack)..
And we all see he is very good at interrupting oppositions when they are in possessions...
I really think we can get another AM (Gourcuff/Cassano/Hamsik) and let Sneijder play CM....like that we would have 2 offensive leaders from the midfield to supply our strikerss.

DIN011
23 Dec 09, 13:53
forgot to put the few Smiles:D:D:D just joking...

From the video Sneijder is very good with long passes also(in counter attack)..
And we all see he is very good at interrupting oppositions when they are in possessions...
I really think we can get another AM (Gourcuff/Cassano/Hamsik) and let Sneijder play CM....like that we would have 2 offensive leaders from the midfield to supply our strikerss.

Sneijder's more of an AM then Hamsik...

Campione
23 Dec 09, 16:23
Thought I just would share this amazing video of Sneijders first 6 months at Inter

Simply class :star: :proud:

Rimpel
23 Dec 09, 16:37

amazing, now please wesley get rid of your injuries...somehow.

And why can't our management see that we need more players like snejder in our squad?

Toninu
23 Dec 09, 18:53
Lol I remember when we were first rumored to Sneijder, everyone was bitching about him being injury prone and not wanting him, how times change :P

achilles
23 Dec 09, 23:39
I remember having to convince EVERYONE he was perfect for the job, and that he had proven his class with Ajax and Netherlands MANY MANY times... But it took him only about 1 game to change everyone's opinion. One game was worth more than 100,000 words.

Faяouk
24 Dec 09, 00:06
Sneijder will come to Milan the season after next one! Mark my words. He's the next Seedorf. Seedorf as well came from Ajax's youth ranks, spent two seasons at Madrid, then two at Inter, and then he joined Milan. So don't you get too attached to Sneijder!

Also Seedorf did wear #10 for Inter and was a trequartista when he played for you!

K.I.
24 Dec 09, 00:11
Lol fuck Seedorf and Fuck Milan, there is a reason Seedorf was given to Milan for free,he sucked balls with us but Sneijder is better than all of your players combined so you can keep on dreaming.

Faяouk
24 Dec 09, 00:15
It's true fuck Seedorf :D But no, Sneijder isn't as good as you make him out to be. He is really good though.

Nero Indigo
24 Dec 09, 06:28
Sneijder will come to Milan the season after next one! Mark my words. He's the next Seedorf. Seedorf as well came from Ajax's youth ranks, spent two seasons at Madrid, then two at Inter, and then he joined Milan. So don't you get too attached to Sneijder!

Also Seedorf did wear #10 for Inter and was a trequartista when he played for you!

:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...FAAAAAAAAAAART!!!...OOPS! :nervous: Hey! I just "laughed" so hard that I "farted" - both actions describe your post: A STINKING JOKE! :dielaugh:

Handoyo
24 Dec 09, 09:00

Yea, we'll switch the Dutchman with the young promising LB this time (Abete) too. :D

Jnr
24 Dec 09, 13:20

Yeah! In exchange with 48 year old Pippo because Milito&Etoo&Balo cant deliver anymore..

Nyall
24 Dec 09, 14:16
Give us Pato and Thiago Silva and maybe, just maybe we might think about giving you guys Wesley.

Besnik
24 Dec 09, 17:32

BS.

Give us Pato and Thiago Silva and maybe, just maybe we might think about giving you guys Wesley.

We have our Pato mate, don't forget Supermario Balotelli.

Maybe T.Silva is the one who can be our objective.

Gano
24 Dec 09, 18:58
It's true fuck Seedorf :D But no, Sneijder isn't as good as you make him out to be. He is really good though.

Even going back to Ajax would be much better for his career than joining Milan :)

Nyall
24 Dec 09, 19:00
Maybe T.Silva is the one who can be our objective.

Pato > Balotelli

The777
24 Dec 09, 19:07
Pato > Balotelli

In future, this inequality may turn out to be completely opposite, especially if Balotelli gets his head and becomes a mature guy.
Back to topic, Sneijder to BB? No need to answer :)

rsz85
24 Dec 09, 20:50

Yeah, and what about the Sampdoria part of the carreer? and th 3 years of Real and Inter for Seedorf?

You are completely lost in the forest. :)

rsz85
24 Dec 09, 20:53
Yeah! In exchange with 48 year old Pippo because Milito&Etoo&Balo cant deliver anymore..

It will be made right after we swap Lucio-Chimenti with juBe... :D

rsz85
24 Dec 09, 20:54

LOL Why???

Pato=Balotelli
Silva=Lucio

Nyall
24 Dec 09, 21:13
LOL Why???

Pato=Balotelli
Silva=Lucio

Are you mad?!! Pato right now >>> Mario...

Lucio >>>> Thiago Silva, I would take him because of the fact he's young and will be useful when Lucio retires.

nerazzurri4life
25 Dec 09, 02:28
Are you mad?!! Pato right now >>> Mario...

Lucio >>>> Thiago Silva, I would take him because of the fact he's young and will be useful when Lucio retires.

no you are mad...
no way in hell is pato >>> mario, much less even equal to mario...

Nyall
25 Dec 09, 06:38
no you are mad...
no way in hell is pato >>> mario, much less even equal to mario...

Yeah right. Pato is twice the player Mario is right now. Mario probably has more talent but his attitude is keeping him back from achieving greatness.

Nero Indigo
25 Dec 09, 08:02
Are you kidding me? right now, Pato is a better footballer than Mario. Mario is still raw, we all know he has more potential. But Pato is hitting his stride already, don't be a fanboy about it; Pato > Mario, for now.

nerazzurri4life
25 Dec 09, 16:09
Yeah right. Pato is twice the player Mario is right now. Mario probably has more talent but his attitude is keeping him back from achieving greatness.

ahhh...so you don't like mario's attitude....
he frustrates you with his antics, so you don't like him...

what does that have to do with what he does on the pitch compared to pato??

do you guys watch milan games or watch highlights?

both players are very inconsistent..

however, pato is a one-dimensional player (speed; can really only play the wing and on the counter attack), whereas mario is much more dangerous in ANY STYLE of football, whether it be counter, possession or whatever...and in ANY POSITION, whether it be wing, second striker, or striker

sorry, but if balotelli played as often as pato does, i am 1000% sure he'd have more goals and assists than pato

just fyi:
mario has 6 starts, but has 4 goals and 3 assists
pato has 14 starts, but has 7 goals and ZERO assists

what's next, giovinco is better than balotelli?
lmao

anyways, this is a sneijder thread
we can ask a mod to move this into the mario thread

vinyl
27 Dec 09, 05:13
amazing, now please wesley get rid of your injuries...somehow.

And why can't our management see that we need more players like snejder in our squad?

Amazing video. Need more of that from him next year!

maxw
27 Dec 09, 22:03
anyways, this is a sneijder thread
we can ask a mod to move this into the mario thread

No use, Mario Balotelli is just about the only player that everyone has a strong opinion on, so he will take over EVERY thread eventually. :)

Bob Sacamano
30 Dec 09, 20:11
Wesley asked his girlfriend, a celebrity in the Netherlands, to marry him while on the plane to Dubai. :)

Jimmy Page
30 Dec 09, 20:17
Very nice Wes, wish you all the best

Toninu
30 Dec 09, 20:48
Lol he asked her on the plane? Damn, he didn't want her to run away =P

Bob Sacamano
30 Dec 09, 20:50
Lol he asked her on the plane?

Yes. :p

Jimmy Page
30 Dec 09, 20:51
If she turned him down Im singel, altough Im a dude, but hey gay straight its all the same

Xoonky
30 Dec 09, 22:21
If she turned him down Im singel, altough Im a dude, but hey gay straight its all the same

I'll just pretend i didn't actually read that.

maxw
30 Dec 09, 22:24
Well what did she say?

Bob Sacamano
30 Dec 09, 22:32
Ofcourse she said yes, who doesnt want to marry such a good player. :)

His gf: http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&source=hp&q=yolanthe%20cabau%20van%20kasbergen&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Nyall
30 Dec 09, 22:47

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was probably the gayest post in the history of this forum. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sakana
30 Dec 09, 23:47

Repped.

Nyall
31 Dec 09, 03:16
Ps I wasn't trying to be homophobic.

Puma
31 Dec 09, 11:25
http://www.inter.it/aas/cards/compcard?idmedia=123476&L=en

K H A L E D
01 Jan 10, 06:00
Hello guys

I want the image and Wesley Sneijder with the public in the match Inter - Lazio

Please

K H A L E D
01 Jan 10, 06:06
Hello guys:thumbsup:

I want the image or video of Wesley Sneijder with the public in the match Inter - Lazio

Please
Please:rollani:

K H A L E D
03 Jan 10, 08:25
:(

Please cooperated with me

Just ask your friends or you know went to a game or who has a particular or special video of Wesley in the game

Entered into a bet that Wesley was with the public, but I can not find something prove myself

Who can help me :sob:?

Inter Inter
04 Jan 10, 18:42
:(

Please cooperated with me

Just ask your friends or you know went to a game or who has a particular or special video of Wesley in the game

Entered into a bet that Wesley was with the public, but I can not find something prove myself

Who can help me :sob:?

Why don't you try writing to Sneijder? This is his website: http://www.sneijderofficial.com/en/

Toninu
04 Jan 10, 19:38
http://www.interfans.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113638

Here there's an article on it...

crzdcolombian
04 Jan 10, 20:34
Are you kidding me? right now, Pato is a better footballer than Mario. Mario is still raw, we all know he has more potential. But Pato is hitting his stride already, don't be a fanboy about it; Pato > Mario, for now.

Other than Mario being "Italian" and playing for Inter.... what and how is he better than Pato who is a reality !!!!! Mario is just still a huge promise of being a great player. Pato is AC Milan best player and I think is even younger than Mario, sure we have better strikers than they do but to say I'd start Eto or Milto over Pato.... you'd really have to think about it.

maxw
04 Jan 10, 20:46
Pato is almost a year older than Mario.

PedroLC
09 Jan 10, 21:41
Perfect match. Two beautiful goals

JohnTheBaptist
09 Jan 10, 21:44
Not only the goals.

IT'S THE PASSION to the game and to the inter's jersey.

Pico32
09 Jan 10, 21:45
and you all forgot the assist, Grazie Real Madrid.

minterke
09 Jan 10, 21:46
I love you.

What kind of player scores 2 CLUTCH free kicks in one game?

PedroLC
09 Jan 10, 21:47
unforgettable match

vassago
09 Jan 10, 21:48
what a fucking unbelievable match he had...to beautiful goals one assist...really Grazie to Real Madrid!!!
FORZA INTER!!!

Jimmy Page
09 Jan 10, 21:50
The man is simple a genious

Fabio
09 Jan 10, 21:51
Fast becoming a legend.

DIN011
09 Jan 10, 21:51
I really fuckin' love you, Wes!

Bob Sacamano
09 Jan 10, 21:52
Give this guy a statue, right now please.

J zanetti
09 Jan 10, 21:52
THE one and only player who was worthy of our jersey tonight and not because of his goal but his class and 110% effort through out the game!
The rest of our players can go and phuck themselves.

lonewolf19
09 Jan 10, 21:54
This guy is a legend. God #2 after Zlatan.

Michael
09 Jan 10, 21:55
Sneijder...,you are god!

He has what fourth goal from FK?

jamsieboy86
09 Jan 10, 21:57
Thank you Sneijder, you are fast becoming an Inter legend, scored 2 and made 1, brilliant.

rsz85
09 Jan 10, 22:01
I hope he will get at least 9 tomorrow from GdS.

Stefan
09 Jan 10, 22:04
Great game by Wes. The goals were great but what impressed me most was the desire to win. Kept on fighting trying to get the ball and make something happen. You could also see he was getting pissed at the siena players for wasting time.

Pajo
09 Jan 10, 22:10
And seing today was.. Just brilliant... I haven't seen a player fight for our team (except Zanetti) fo ages.. he had desire, he was trying, and trying, and trying, while all others were sleeping... Im starting to resect this guy more and more with every game... and 1 more thing, we FINALLY found good FK taker :D

Gano
09 Jan 10, 22:16
And seing today was.. Just brilliant... I haven't seen a player fight for our team (except Zanetti) fo ages.. he had desire, he was trying, and trying, and trying, while all others were sleeping... Im starting to resect this guy more and more with every game... and 1 more thing, we FINALLY found good FK taker :D

Considering his recent form, IMHO he is one of the best FK takers in the world atm.

CafeCordoba
09 Jan 10, 22:16
Great game by Wes. The goals were great but what impressed me most was the desire to win. Kept on fighting trying to get the ball and make something happen. You could also see he was getting pissed at the siena players for wasting time.

Yeah exactly this is the most pleasing thing in Wesley. He wants to fucking win all the time. I've also noticed how he gets frustrated at times with his team mates because they are such poor with the ball. He's so lone in the midfield as only skilled player and him being so small and weak doesn't help his case at all.

maxw
09 Jan 10, 22:18
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

no homo

deni reloaded
09 Jan 10, 22:18
Van Damme is awesome!

sakana
09 Jan 10, 22:21
Not only the goals.

IT'S THE PASSION to the game and to the inter's jersey.

That's it right there. No one on the pitch fights harder than he does, no matter the opponent or the amount of time left in the match. Fucking legend, already.

Bes
09 Jan 10, 22:30
Great 10! You were the best in this match. Yo legend!

Besnik
09 Jan 10, 22:30
Fantastic appearance by him tonight, I'm proud of this player. He always solved us from a hard moments with his assists and goals.. but tonight he scored two amazing goals from freekicks that proved so he is perfect shooter from this stuff. Best freekicker in Serie A, and maybe in Europe.

It's a shame that we don't have Ibra in this team, imagine Sneijder between Ibra, that would be nightmare.

Pajo
10 Jan 10, 01:08
Maybe, but we still have Eto'o... ;)

Mile Interista
10 Jan 10, 01:35
Wow what a performance!!! You can see he has a winning mentality, but what a right foot as well!!! Keep playing like this Wesley!

Hitman
10 Jan 10, 01:53
Its my first post in this forum so hi everybody!

Id like to praise Wesley. Not only for his performance today, not only for his soccer skills, but for his attitude in general. He's a player that plays for the team. I've had enough of stupid Ibra's and Ballotelli's and Adriano's who act like brats.

Take a look at his word at the end of the game to understand:
"È stata una gara davvero difficile, il Siena ha fatto bene, non è facile giocare un buon calcio contro di loro, sono stati davvero bravi, eppure alla fine abbiamo trionfato stringendo i denti, nonostante le molte difficoltà, come ad esempio l'infortunio all'ultimo di Stankovic. Belli i miei gol? Sì, effettivamente non sono stati male, è stata una doppietta importante, ma ancor di più è stato importante il gol di Walter Samuel"

He's basically praising everybody else, in the team, and saying that Samuel's goal was the most important. Any other player in his place would have been like: "ye I did everything".
But not Sneijder he puts his head down and works. I like it.

Alex de Large
10 Jan 10, 02:23
Cant believe some people didnt want him back in the summer. Our best buy since Maicon.

Xoonky
10 Jan 10, 02:54
Grande Wes! I'm loving you more everyday!

Handoyo
10 Jan 10, 04:14
Wesleynter

In just one season I think he has score more direct FK than we had last decade. :D

jk

(But seriously, more than in the last 3-4 years? I won't rule that out)

Nero Indigo
10 Jan 10, 08:07
Steal of the season! I remember when peeps were like why didn't we get "DIEGO!?" - hehehehehe :lol: . I love it when we get a player who elevates his game when it's needed, and Wes is the perfect example of this. Now we need someone to play alongside him and take the pressure off. We need a Gourcuff this summer maaaaaaan* :)

Inter Inter
10 Jan 10, 09:14
It would have be out of this world had he put in the 3rd free kick as well, before Samuel topping off with his final goal. 5-3. That would have given the whole stadium (and you guys watching on tv) multiple orgasms.

O Fenomeno
10 Jan 10, 11:10
So so happy that we signed him. yeah Diego is good but where is he when Juve need him??? Finally we have a world class player that will give his all for us. I know maicon is great but Sneijder really is the main man for us. Without him that would have been a big loss!!! Siena were good but it was partly because we were so bad. I definitely agree that he is alone in midfield for us, watching thiago motta passing was painful..........

Well done Sneijder

The Fresh Prince
10 Jan 10, 11:24
The true great players have the mentality to back up the talent, Sneijder has that mentality :star:.

ciamac
10 Jan 10, 13:16
Wesleynter

In just one season I think he has score more direct FK than we had last decade. :D

jk

(But seriously, more than in the last 3-4 years? I won't rule that out)

i remember cruz vs Juve years ago and that zlatan immense freekick , thats all!

interlab
10 Jan 10, 15:47
Sniper hehe

Suneet
10 Jan 10, 17:36
Wesley Sniper Sneijder. Someone change the name of the thread.

A.l.i
11 Jan 10, 09:52
Grande Sneijder !!!!! OMG !!!! Thank you so much Mafioso Madrid. :proud:

Handoyo
11 Jan 10, 10:48
Wesley Sniper Sneijder. Someone change the name of the thread.
The question is

Sniper or Sneiper :shades:

Btw, I find it hard to believe Scarpini hasn't found a nickname for him yet.

M.Adnan
11 Jan 10, 13:21
I didn't watch the game, and I thought that everyone was overreacting as usual when I read the last two pages here.

I got curious and wanted too see what the hell did Sneijder do to get all this praise.

Well once I saw the freekicks (didn't even need to watch his gameplay performance) , I said: "ok thats it, the guy is a legend, case closed".

I can officially say that we replaced Zlatan. Though that doesn't say much because even with Zlatan we still had the same major problems. This only makes us the same team but certainly not any better than before.

Nero Indigo
11 Jan 10, 13:49
I don't like the fact that he's our only positive force in creating goal scoring opportunities. And as we progress through this season, it's becoming more and more apparent that we need someone to partner up with Sneijder. And he has to be WORLD CLASS - I hope Mr Moratti is saving money to grab someone BIG this summer!!!

Inter Inter
11 Jan 10, 15:26
I don't like the fact that he's our only positive force in creating goal scoring opportunities. And as we progress through this season, it's becoming more and more apparent that we need someone to partner up with Sneijder. And he has to be WORLD CLASS - I hope Mr Moratti is saving money to grab someone BIG this summer!!!

We shouldn't wait for summer. It's got to happen this month. We're half way through the Scudetto season, and we've got crucial matches coming up in the Champions League. We don't need someone BIIIGGG, just a very good midfielder to partner Sneijder.

CafeCordoba
11 Jan 10, 15:29
We shouldn't wait for summer. It's got to happen this month. We're half way through the Scudetto season, and we've got crucial matches coming up in the Champions League. We don't need someone BIIIGGG, just a very good midfielder to partner Sneijder.

We have to wait for the summer. Very good midfielders are not available for Inter during the Winter transfer window. Clubs are not willing to sell their best players during the season as they'll have hard time finding replacements. Inter don't have Real Madrid money to make offers which can't be refused.

Kraits
11 Jan 10, 15:44
Compairing to those that we are linked to most: Ledesma & Baptista, i would say Stankovic is already the better partner to Sneijder...

DARi0
11 Jan 10, 16:23
He is so good that he would only need Ibra to succeed in UCL... :angel:

SNEIPER!!!! Best 15 mil. transfer in history.

I can't wait to start shopping again on SALE from Real Madrid haha. :crazy:
(remember Cambiasso, Figo, Samuel)

ciamac
11 Jan 10, 16:50
He is so good that he would only need Ibra to succeed in UCL... :angel:

SNEIPER!!!! Best 15 mil. transfer in history.

I can't wait to start shopping again on SALE from Real Madrid haha. :crazy:
(remember Cambiasso, Figo, Samuel)

next one is benzema!
mark my words.

maxw
11 Jan 10, 16:54
No Higuaín pleease :)

Xoonky
11 Jan 10, 18:22
Higuain is great man, he has a fantastic future.

Pajo
11 Jan 10, 18:48
i don't like Higuain either.. I'll choose like 10 players over him every time...

Suneet
11 Jan 10, 19:10
Higuain is amazing, what is there not to like?

ciamac
11 Jan 10, 19:40
i used to not liking him too but the Higuain of these last months is on another league! hes now a complete striker and made benzema a bench warmer!

Wallace
11 Jan 10, 19:40
Regardless of whether you guys like it or not, I don't think Real would even consider selling him to us, he's been doing wonders there.

ciamac
11 Jan 10, 19:48
it's actually benzema who is to come here.

Pajo
11 Jan 10, 20:11
I didn't said he isn't good, but IMO there are far better strikers than him... I might be wrong, that's my oppinion only, but i don't like him at all :)

mexican_azzurri
11 Jan 10, 20:21
We need to this guy 110 % healthy in february to pass to the next round in CL, but that sounds impossible...

Michael
12 Jan 10, 05:03
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7140/339a.jpghttp://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1060/339b.jpg

Serie A: The Dutchman is proving more and more decisive thanks to his precision free-kicks.
Specialists at Inter
From Corso to Sneijder: many magical balls

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6104/340a.jpg

Corso: He invented the dead leaf. The most famous (photo) was in the 1965 Champions League semifinals: 3-0 to Liverpool.
Suarez: Another fantastic specialist from the Grande Inter of Helen Herrara. Among this victims also were the powerful Juve.
Matthaeus: Legendary for his shot from great distance in the photo, the free kick for the Scudetto against Napoli in 1989.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1513/340b.jpg

Ronaldo and Baggio: Perhaps the two biggest and most fascinating purchases by Massimo Moratti: powerful right foot, but also delicious.

Recoba: The most complete taker for Inter over the past 15 years, from twenty to forty meters, it makes no difference.

Mihajlovic: A true sniper. As he put it: "When I started to kick the ball, you can begin to rejoice".

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6722/legemmediwesley.jpg

Suarez weighs in on the Dutch: "He is a great champion. But what special is the obstinacy."

Milan - "Trying to kick better free-kicks for me is like a kind of drug" confesses to the Gazzetta in an interview with Wesley Sneijder during the summer, the first of the announcement of his arrival at Inter. "I'm inspired by Van Hoijdong, I always try to kick the ball over the head of the second man in the wall." The problem is that the ball has to come down once it surpasses the wall and here is the reason why few have been successful. Only the super specialists.

The other weapon It's the cannon. In the sense that he manages to score not only from the edge of the area with a touch of class, but also from considerable distances. Looking at the goal to make it 3-3 to Siena: kicking from less than thirty meters from the goal of Pegolo. The defender Brandao was also at fault. He found himself on the path of the ball and he instinctively lowered his head as if he feared that that bullet can take it away.

Luisito "Good, really good, as well as providential, that Sneijder." Said the free-kick taker with the champions Inter, Luisito Suarez. In the sixties, his way of kicking was loud and clear. His free kicks were based on the different areas. "With Grande Inter, the free-kick specialists were Corso and myself. We divided them according to the area. All those on the center and the right side were Mariolino's, with his deadly left foot. The other side it was up to me." Corso has clear memories: 45 goals from dead ball situations. And Suarez? "I've never counted any statistics at the time but then I recalled how many goals I achieved. Many, though."

Practice "We have to practice a lot. I started in Barcelona, with an exceptional teacher, the Hungarian Kubala. In the fifties the Hungarians were my teachers. We always started practicing at the end of training. Koksic, Czibor and myself didn't give up after one lesson... And if you ask Rivera of my time and Platini, Maradona, Zico, Baggio, Zola... basically the champions of the eighties and nineties, will tell you that we practice for hours to get the ball over the wall."

The podium Back to Inter, Suarez puts Sneijder as one of the Olympus of snipers. "The first goal against Siena is like dead leaves, in the sense that the ball crosses the wall and then glides through beside the post. A shot that was so elusive and you can do that from sixteen to twenty meters. Not beyond. The second goal of Sneijder is all about the value of precision. From a difficult angle, he aims it to hit the post. In terms of a powerful shot, I can certainly remember Matthaeus, Recoba and Adriano. Another champion that is capable of doing so is Ronaldo. Also Roberto Carlos, Passerella and Mihajlovic."

Aggressiveness "Sneijder is a great player and he plays for the team first." And Suarez: "Inter are decimated by injuries, despite the advantage at a critical juncture. On Saturday night, I was in a game in Portugal and I was informed about Inter - Siena by one of these phones that connect with the Internet in real time. I realized that training was not well equipped to tackle the physical, rhythm, hence the endless suffering. In the end he showed his character, which a valuable quality for those who want to win."

Universe
12 Jan 10, 05:18
Fantastic article.

Thanks very much IF.

Bob Sacamano
12 Jan 10, 14:22
Van Hoijdong, actually it is Van Hooijdonk :p

Thanks for the article though.

Xoonky
12 Jan 10, 14:32
Thank you once again FI, great work.

maxw
12 Jan 10, 14:53
Higuain is amazing, what is there not to like?

I can see that I created some confusion in here yesterday. Someone wanted us to get Benzema and what I meant to answer was "No, Higuaín please :)"
I would rather have Higuaín than Benzema.

That displays the importance of correct punctuation :P

Syn
12 Jan 10, 15:30
Sneijder played in 13 matches this season from the start, in this games Inter won 11 times and drew only twice, they scored 35 goals and conceded 9.

Whith him on the pitch : 13 11 2 0 35 9 = 35 points from 39

Coincidence ? :D

maxw
12 Jan 10, 15:35
Definitely not! :D

marchs10
13 Jan 10, 07:49
sneijder was the greatest gift we could have ever asked for! lets hope we get some one who is creative enough to play with him in the midfield. Once this happens we are surely a dangerous force in the champions league.

rockball
13 Jan 10, 09:49
And also lets hope he continues his good form in the second season. Unlike at Madrid, where is second season was dreadful.

Raul Duke
13 Jan 10, 15:07
This guy is actually having a better season than Iniesta, and maybe even Xavi

Michael
14 Jan 10, 04:30
Sneijder: "I'm The King? Don't Exaggerate. But I Have Never Been So Good"
"It's a great moment not only for the goals from the free kicks. And I want to win the Champions League with Inter immediately, however."

Florence - There is also Wesley Sneijder in the igloo of the Gazzetta dello Sport at Pitti, the international showcase of fashion. Accompanied by the beautiful girlfriend Yolanthe Cabau, who surrounded by crazed fans that didn't expect to see him there. Missed the flight, Wesley and Yolanthe arrived from Milan by train and also the controller (driver) couldn't resist, so autograph for him as well. It's his moment and the Dutch midfielder smiles with 12 wins and 4 draws. Never a defeat.

Now you are the king of free kick?
"King? No, don't exaggerate, I'm in great form thanks to Inter, I'm very fine at this club."

Is this the best moment of your career?
"I certainly feel good. I'm going through a great time and i want to enjoy this moment."

The first free-kick specialist for Inter was Mario Corso. That's when Inter won the Champions Cup...
"And I want to win as soon as possible, the Champions League. This year."

Thoughts on Pandev, the newcomer?
"He's a good player, makes good movement. I get on well with everyone: each with different characteristics, each one is important to the team."

Saturday you will play Bari: the first leg was 1-1 at the San Siro, not an easy match...
"I've been told by my teammates, I was not yet arrived then. I've seen Bari play with Fiorentina and I was struck not only because they have good strikers, but especially their collective plays."

Fear of the comeback of Milan and the reborn of Ronaldinho?
"No. I'm not afraid, neither Milan nor to other teams. Ronaldinho is good and I respect him, just like I respect Milan."

You must had some idols as a boy, examples of which that you're inspired by?
"As a child I love Van Basten, Gulit and Rijkaard. They have always been models for me. I watched them on television and I said to myself "someday I want to become like them". My dream came true."

Yolanthe enjoys doing a lot of fun stuff...
"Really? For example..."

Yes, for example during the flight to Australia with the Dutch National team, she squeezed toothpaste on the lips of your teammates, including the coaches, while they sleep...
"Yeah - bursts out laughing - twenty two hours were quite long to pass."

Do you have in mind any jokes at Inter?
"Yes, but I won't say. The joke must be undertaken when no one is waiting for them."

Yolanthe, you're naughty naughty girl. :lol:

minterke
14 Jan 10, 05:57
I bet you Sneijder's a Milan fan.

You must had some idols as a boy, examples of which that you're inspired by?
"As a child I love Van Basten, Gulit and Rijkaard. They have always been models for me. I watched them on television and I said to myself "someday I want to become like them". My dream came true."

But I couldn't care less he's amazing.

snake
14 Jan 10, 06:23
I bet you Sneijder's a Milan fan.

But I couldn't care less he's amazing.

His dutch bro...of course his idols are those 3. Just like you expect me to say Steve Irwin & Crocodile Dundee.

shahz_nerazzurri
14 Jan 10, 06:37
Why is she squeezing toothpaste on the lips of all the sleeping players? That just such a tease.

szasza02
14 Jan 10, 08:42
it's a joke. Once in high school, I blew shaving foam on my classmate's back while we were watching some tv during a lesson. When he found out, started cursing and swearing loudly which is of course forbidden in the high school. It was fun, we laughed our asses off :D
I don't even know what I'd do during a 22 hour flight, I'd definitely go crazy after a while.

jamsieboy86
14 Jan 10, 11:01
She seems like a buzz. Sneijder seems very happy at Inter, which is great for us.

vassago
14 Jan 10, 13:31
he is really the talisman of our team...he's happy whit us and that the most important thing for me..and if he's happy he'll give everything for us like he does every time on the pitch this season
FORZA WES!!! FORZA INTER!!!

vitomins
14 Jan 10, 13:35
it's a joke. Once in high school, I blew shaving foam on my classmate's back while we were watching some tv during a lesson. When he found out, started cursing and swearing loudly which is of course forbidden in the high school. It was fun, we laughed our asses off :D
I don't even know what I'd do during a 22 hour flight, I'd definitely go crazy after a while.

I do not think stories about you blowing your shaving cream on your mates back is appropriate for this forum...

Luka
14 Jan 10, 14:00
"Inter Forever", you're life saver once again.

Thanks for the articles.

jayjay
14 Jan 10, 19:44
In that article saying of the rebirth of ronaldinho

Ronaldinho has now tripled jesus

wish articles would stop saying that

thorn
14 Jan 10, 23:35
In that article saying of the rebirth of ronaldinho

Ronaldinho has now tripled jesus

wish articles would stop saying that
Thing is they dont have any other thing to write about milans granpas.Ronaldinho is one lazy guy who just crosses or gives a quick pass whenever he gets the ball.dribbling,speed and stamina is terrible compared to his days in Barca.But he gained some confidence and his crosses and passes are accurate(crappy last season).if he was in Inter he have to finish the season without a single match.Wes would tear him and all those granpas apart.Journalists shouldve asked if hed show any mercy towards his former idols team

Alessandro
14 Jan 10, 23:40
I'm still LOL at Real Madrid... Fools.

szasza02
15 Jan 10, 07:26
I do not think stories about you blowing your shaving cream on your mates back is appropriate for this forum...
since when do I give a f*ck about what you think? could you just stop telling everyone what to do, please? Thanks.:rollani:

vitomins
15 Jan 10, 13:31
since when do I give a f*ck about what you think? could you just stop telling everyone what to do, please? Thanks.:rollani:

It was a fucking joke, relax. This forum is turning into a haven for men with PMS...

szasza02
15 Jan 10, 14:46
Well if you have any stories about some hotties blowing any chocolate cream on you and then .................., just go ahead. maybe that's not the appropriate topic, I admit. :]
I just wanted to explain the kind of 'stunt' or 'joke' that Wes's gf did on the plane. It's all about making fun of ppl.

Xoonky
15 Jan 10, 16:37
That was obviously a joke man, relax. We've all done it, and i certainly wouldn't have minded to tell about it either, Vito was just kidding about it.

thorn
20 Jan 10, 05:21
That #10 should be retired. There hasn't been a single player in the past decade who does well for us. Even il divin codino himself wasn't that good with Inter.

lol..saw this on Adriano's thread..i guess our current #10 is doing great

cloudq
20 Jan 10, 13:07
i thought id never see the day inter would ever get a true #10

and i wanted diego to fill those shoes...

Raul Duke
20 Jan 10, 13:14
i thought id never see the day inter would ever get a true #10

and i wanted diego to fill those shoes...

Yea, I was so annoyed when Juve snatched up Diego. I was happy when Sneijder came, it was obvious he would be an upgrade to Deki. But everytime I had seen him play he just seemed like a solid passer, a good dribbler and a great shot. I didn't think he would add too much creativity to our team...I'm glad I was proven wrong.

cloudq
20 Jan 10, 13:17
Yea, I was so annoyed when Juve snatched up Diego. I was happy when Sneijder came, it was obvious he would be an upgrade to Deki. But everytime I had seen him play he just seemed like a solid passer, a good dribbler and a great shot. I didn't think he would add too much creativity to our team...I'm glad I was proven wrong.

well, hes basically a lampard replacement that scores less scores and assists more

hes more a system guy in my mind, not one to magically invent a proverbial hot knife through butter pass, but when he recognises the opportunity, he does a pretty damn good job of playing that decisive pass through to our forwards...

in a way, he reminds me of veron

F U C K MILAN
20 Jan 10, 16:26
well, hes basically a lampard replacement that scores less scores and assists more

hes more a system guy in my mind, not one to magically invent a proverbial hot knife through butter pass, but when he recognises the opportunity, he does a pretty damn good job of playing that decisive pass through to our forwards...

in a way, he reminds me of veron

honestly i would take snijder over lampard anyday, dont get me wrong lampard is a great footballer but snijder has much more to offer to the team then lampard, to bad we cant have bot of them on the same team...snijder snijder setting up attacks and lampard making runs into the box pooooffff

cloudq
21 Jan 10, 02:01
honestly i would take snijder over lampard anyday, dont get me wrong lampard is a great footballer but snijder has much more to offer to the team then lampard, to bad we cant have bot of them on the same team...snijder snijder setting up attacks and lampard making runs into the box pooooffff

id take both.

however, if lampard was 25/26 yo, it would be incredibly tough to choose between them

benajax
22 Jan 10, 06:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zEQlvwLO4&feature=related
and there are more goals with Ajax and national team

Pajo
22 Jan 10, 13:14
Nice video.. Damn he is great player.. Since i dislike Real, when he signed for them, i was dissapointed, coz back in that time, Atletico madrid were also looking to sign him, but he scoose real over them...

And now, he is in inter.. I just love this guy, not coz he has great season here, but because he really is wotrh it.. Grande Sneijder, hope he can bring many titles to our trophy room :) Just one more good midfialder behind them, to connect the midfield with the defence, and he will shine even more ;)

sakana
22 Jan 10, 13:16
And now he's got the flu. We're so cooked without him if he can't recover by Sunday.

maxw
22 Jan 10, 15:23
It's actually a translation error, the Italian Inter.it says he has fever, and he should get past that. Remember Balotelli's 45 minutes against Palermo with fever ;)

highbreed32
22 Jan 10, 17:39
It's actually a translation error, the Italian Inter.it says he has fever, and he should get past that. Remember Balotelli's 45 minutes against Palermo with fever ;)

That would be good news. And, it doesn't do us any good to start panicking over his health now...

Toninu
22 Jan 10, 18:33
I think he'll be back in two days he'll feel better and remember when Mario got back from the flu he was the best player against Palermo, good omen? :P

Xoonky
22 Jan 10, 19:09
Man, when i heard he was absent from training i almost cried. Then i heard it was just a fever.

Besnik
22 Jan 10, 20:25
I cannot imagine derby without him, he is really important key in our line-up, almost every match he assist or score a goal, so I think will be very very hard to play without him in the derby della madonnina, so I hope that he will be fully ready for that match. I can't forget for what he does in the second week when we fucked bbilan with 4-0, there he beat my heart with his great appearance..

Handoyo
22 Jan 10, 22:47
Gazzetta reported that it could also be personal reasons. No Sneijder no Inter.

Alex de Large
22 Jan 10, 23:31
We aren't going getting a point without him. It's like play without Zlatan last year.

Trance
23 Jan 10, 00:52
Mind games anyone? I'm 110% sure he will be o0n the pitch in 2 days.

As for the vid compilation posted earlier..I'd like to see him try more long distance shots. Recoba style.

Mile Interista
23 Jan 10, 01:16
We aren't going getting a point without him. It's like play without Zlatan last year.

It's more like we can't play without him. We are dependent on him as much as we were before on Ibra. I simply can't understand it, but it is a fact. Football is a team sport, we should not be in this situation for so long. Without Sneijder, we have apsolutely no one to do his work properly,and we can't play almost in any formation... It is even difficult to watch Inter without him, as last seasons without Ibra. If we are to be more competitive, we must loose some muscles and bring more talent, so we can get a complete team, something like our opponent Chelsea...

cloudq
23 Jan 10, 01:21
influenza is nothing!!

some induced vomiting, some IV fluids, he'll be right to play

pazzainteramala
23 Jan 10, 01:43
its all media bs he was sick its not going to last more than 2 days

Pajo
23 Jan 10, 01:46
He will play definitelly.. Even I am well in 2-3 days from a flu :lol: And he has world class doctors to cure him ;)

And it is all pumped up by the media. Come on, a flu?? Even with 38 body temperature he'll play... Or as someone said, mind games.. To give Bilan little more confidence, and voila, Snejider scores a free kick ;)

maxw
23 Jan 10, 01:50
Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pirlo and Sneijder... It will definitely be the Derby of Freekicks. I think that Sneijder is in the best form (free-kick wise) of the above mentioned, but still: Which other match can boast with four extreme world class freekick takers?
Even if Ronaldinho maybe haven't proven himself in that department for a while ;)

Alex de Large
23 Jan 10, 06:07
You guys are positive eh, let's hope u are correct.
Anyway, Sneijder with 1 leg is better than any of the other current mids we have, and with one leg you don't play better than having flu.

Sneijder<3
23 Jan 10, 12:12
ahh sneijder is cleared to play :) he trained today!

highbreed32
23 Jan 10, 12:31
That's always good to hear! :thumbsup:

Nero Indigo
23 Jan 10, 12:52
I can imagine if Sneijder plays his heart out this game, and dominates the whole Milan midfield taking out Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Beckham!? .....hahahahahaha :boogy:

thorn
23 Jan 10, 20:14
I can imagine if Sneijder plays his heart out this game, and dominates the whole Milan midfield taking out Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Beckham!? .....hahahahahaha :boogy:
hehehe..all of them in 30s(dinho seems like he is 40 though hes 29 as Maldini used to be faster then him when he was 40)..hope sneijder tears them apart

Interista nr.1
24 Jan 10, 20:38
If he gonna continiu to act like an Idiot like he did against Milan, now i don't remember which game, than he can fuck off. He's have amazing football skills, but it got too much to his head.
I'm saying this because he already did something similiar to this, and he didn't learn.

Pajo
24 Jan 10, 20:39
What?? He objected for right reason.. Getiing a red card for a fuking objection?? Give me a break, Rossi is fucking asshole.. i hope a red truck hits him when he heads home :S

achilles
24 Jan 10, 20:40
Wow, hating on Sneijder because the ref is a douche bag? His fire and passion are exactly why I want him on the team, they are equally as important as his technical ability, in my opinion.

Sneijder's Italian probably ain't that great, so what is he gonna say to the ref. I don't know when was the last time I saw a player sent off for criticizing officials through sarcasm, oh wait, it was Maicon...

I would love to hear all the Juve fans opinion on how Inter paid off the ref to send Sneijder off... LOL

Interista nr.1
24 Jan 10, 20:47
Sneider is master mind when he play football not acting like a kid. Time to grow up, noe other players and everybody have to suffer because of his spontanity.
Balotelli do this often, he's still young maybe he'll change, but from who he gonna learn - Sneider? Sneider got what? 25-26 years in his ass and he still didn't learn.

il-chino
24 Jan 10, 20:49
I don't know when was the last time I saw a player sent off for criticizing officials through sarcasm

I think Zanetti took his ONLY red card for the same reason

Suneet
24 Jan 10, 22:02
Maximum yellow. Wesley we need you to save it for Jube.

Pajo
24 Jan 10, 22:20
It wasn't a red, wtf are you talking???

God damn it, i am really, really starting to love this guy.. THAT WAS THE FUCKING PASSION WE NEED IN THE TEAM !!!!

GRANDE SNEIJDER !!

minterke
24 Jan 10, 22:24
"Interista Nr. 1" Shutup you retard. Sneijder wants to win more than anyone in the team, he let his emotions get a hold of him but no way was that a straight red.

shahz_nerazzurri
24 Jan 10, 22:27
Its usually a yellow, but the problem with Sneijder is that he kept on clapping even after the ref told him to go away. I would be really pissed at him, if he wasnt so awesome in the first 30mins.

Mile Interista
24 Jan 10, 22:29
I love this guy, as he is a champion and ref sucks, as expected from him... Wesley was great untli he was senf off, and it was simply harsh decision to say the least.

szasza02
24 Jan 10, 22:35
I love this dude but guys... we don't need any fuckups like that. maybe a bit of clapping, maybe spit by when he looks at you, than he gets the message, but don't push this pussy too hard!

Stefan
24 Jan 10, 22:50
It should have been a yellow. Ref is just an ass.

Xoonky
24 Jan 10, 22:56
The ref fucked it up. That is EXACTlY the reason why YELLOW CARDS exist, so the player should be WARNED, if he continues THEN comes the RED one.

sakana
24 Jan 10, 23:57
(Totally agreed that it should only have been a yellow, but having gotten a second yellow and been send off for the same thing like a month ago, Wes shouldn't go anywhere near referees, shitty ones or otherwise.)

uny_arturo
24 Jan 10, 23:59
So after all, Muntari, Materazzi and Balotelli are not alone XD

snake
25 Jan 10, 00:08
It should have been a yellow. Ref is just an ass.

Definitely a yellow card at most. Precedent cases like this in the past have always resulted in a yellow card.

But at the same time, Sniejder should never have given the ref a reason to make such a bad call...I know this argument can go on and on. In the end, stupid gesture, stupid reaction.

Luka
25 Jan 10, 00:13
Agreed with everybody.

Sneijder was not smart, lightly speaking, but ref was a morron in this situation.

Not only, because he should give yellow (would be 100% fair), but mostly, because he killed a great looking open game.

The best ad for a Serie A, and this idiot killed the great going game.

Seriously, if I was Sky Italia president, I would protest to the FIGC to ban this idiot for good.

Stefan
25 Jan 10, 00:35
Definitely a yellow card at most. Precedent cases like this in the past have always resulted in a yellow card.

But at the same time, Sniejder should never have given the ref a reason to make such a bad call...I know this argument can go on and on. In the end, stupid gesture, stupid reaction.

Sneijder shouldn't have done that but being a derby the atmosphere probably got to him a bit.

CafeCordoba
25 Jan 10, 00:38
Agreed with everybody.

Sneijder was not smart, lightly speaking, but ref was a morron in this situation.

Not only, because he should give yellow (would be 100% fair), but mostly, because he killed a great looking open game.

The best ad for a Serie A, and this idiot killed the great going game.

Seriously, if I was Sky Italia president, I would protest to the FIGC to ban this idiot for good.

Yeah to me that was the main fuck up in this sending off. He killed the good-looking match. He had fucked up already once with Sneijder, when he stumbled in his way and blocked Wesley to get the ball. Sneijder probably shouted something to him. Then he just couldn't bear the sarcastic clapping of Sneijder when he called yellow for Lucio for diving. He should have understand the climate, atmosphere and intensity of the match and let it go with a warning. Sneijder would have understood it and cut it off between himself and the ref from that moment.

Straight sending-off was just too harsh, even if it was by the book. It's just that you should not referee this kind of matches meticulously by the book. You have to sense the intensity inside the game. That's why Rocchi is a fucking idiot and a moron and he should just fuck himself in the ass.

Pajo
25 Jan 10, 00:43
Straight sending-off was just too harsh, even if it was by the book. It's just that you should not referee this kind of matches meticulously by the book. You have to sense the intensity inside the game. That's why Rocchi is a fucking idiot and a moron and he should just fuck himself in the ass.

If his dick is big enough to reach his ass... :lol: :lol:

Campione
25 Jan 10, 00:43
Everything started when Sneijder lost a ball because of the referee and got furious, started to protest and you could clearly read through his mouth that he told him "vafancullo". Maybe the referee heard him and that was one of the reasons to send Sneijder off.

skeet
25 Jan 10, 01:35
if sneider swore and didn't want the referee to hear him a don't think he would swear in italian :lol:

but whatever he said the ref was waiting for any kind of reaction from any player, he was ready to book or send off someone after that yellow on lucio

but what really pissed me off was that he wasn't even trying to be partial, lucio falls over and gets up immediately and he gets booked for diving and borriello does a blatant dive and gets nothing, not to mention that he was protesting and shouting at his face by the end of the match and didn't even get a booking

even the british commentator was saying how borriello should at least get booked for his dive and protests after booking lucio and sending off sneijder

nerazzurri4life
25 Jan 10, 01:44
i don't know why anybody is surprised...
this ref was the same jackass that was the ref for the Roma game @ the meazza earlier this season..
he was also a complete tool then too....

what'll be interesting is the ref's match report and what he "claims" is the cause for the straight red..
did wes curse or did wes just clap sarcastically?

interesting also will be the "judgement" of the FA...
knowing how scandalous they've been, i fully expect 3-5 game suspension for wes

Alex de Large
25 Jan 10, 01:48
He should learn from his mistakes. Hard game against Parma away without him.

cloudq
25 Jan 10, 01:50
there are reports claiming wesley had been verbally abusive prior to the sarcastic clapping...

asshole ref still shouldnt have given a straight red

snake
25 Jan 10, 01:52
there are reports claiming wesley had been verbally abusive prior to the sarcastic clapping...

I don't believe this. Watch the replay, it was just constant clapping.

Further proof of this, is Mourinho stated in an interview that he spoke about it to the referee, and the ref said how would he feel if the players were clapping at him and so forth.

If it was a verbal abuse, the ref would have told Mourinho.

nerazzurri4life
25 Jan 10, 01:53

that's what c4 says, since they are a propaganda machine and are trying to 'justify' the card...

i want to see/hear what the ref has officially said in his match report

lonewolf19
25 Jan 10, 01:54
Ref = biggest a**hole and bitch in the world

cloudq
25 Jan 10, 01:54

Further proof of this, is Mourinho stated in an interview that he spoke about it to the referee, and the ref said how would he feel if the players were clapping at him and so forth.

If it was a verbal abuse, the ref would have told Mourinho.

the incident was prior to the clapping, not even in the same episode of the sending off

i want to hear rocchi's side of things

snake
25 Jan 10, 01:58
the incident was prior to the clapping, not even in the same episode of the sending off

i want to hear rocchi's side of things

I am aware it was prior...but if we swore during that incident he would have been sent of THEN not 10 minutes later.

cloudq
25 Jan 10, 01:59
I am aware it was prior...but if we swore during that incident he would have been sent of THEN not 10 minutes later.

imo, rocchi stashed that incident in the back of his mind and then went batshit at the clapping

Pajo
25 Jan 10, 10:04
o.

Actually, it wasn't just a clapping, but he aslo said "bravo"... :lol:

I've watched the replay and that was it.. He clapped his hand, and told the ref just a big ironic bravo.. and the other one, took out a red card :S What a moron..

And Wes wasn't pissed off only for the yellow of Lucio, but if you remember few minutes before, the ref prevented wes from going worward and take the ball, he was on his way...

vassago
25 Jan 10, 10:08
Actually, it wasn't just a clapping, but he aslo said "bravo"... :lol:

I've watched the replay and that was it.. He clapped his hand, and told the ref just a big ironic bravo.. and the other one, took out a red card :S What a moron..

And Wes wasn't pissed off only for the yellow of Lucio, but if you remember few minutes before, the ref prevented wes from going worward and take the ball, he was on his way...

Yup he just said "bravo" and the idiot of a ref got the red card strait away...it was like he was just waiting for a reason to send sneijder off...
but we still rule in italy no matter what :D

Faяouk
25 Jan 10, 12:22
Controversial decision, but Sneijder is no angel.

I think the referees decision goes partially to an earlier incident. If anyone remembers, when Sneijder had the ball and the ref blocked him, Sneijder was furious and mumbled something while he waved his hand in protest. That, along with the sarcastic clapping, surely got on the refs nerves.

I'm not justifying the decision, I'm just saying that Sneijder should be partially blamed, he gave the ref the opportunity to red card him.

Luka
25 Jan 10, 12:28
1. Totaly agreed, Wesley gave the opportinuy for the ref to punish him. But with a YELLOW card which we all (and many, many foreign fans I've read) agree. Not STRAIGHT RED!!!

2. As Hal already said, the incident prior to the card incident, happend before. If the ref didn't like it, he should show him the yellow back then for his outburst, and a yellow here, and then a red. This would be acceptable. If he didn't do anything prior, he should shut the fuck up, and show only a yellow card for the clapping.

3. You are correct that Sneijder got on Ref's nerves, just like this important game got on his nerves too. He should never coach a big game like that in next 5 years.

4. The ref is an idiot, and those should be the headlines of the italian papers today. Unfortunetly, it is how it is in Italy...

Faяouk
25 Jan 10, 12:35
Yeah it was a wrong decision, however you should be happier. You outclassed us with two players sent off, and the ref on our side. It doesn't get any better, does it?

Luka
25 Jan 10, 13:23
Ofcourse you have a valid point, and the win tastes very well with the last day events in mind.

However I'm not satisfied, because I've seen it too many times. Inter winning, and despite that some horrible refferee mistakes, are just pushed away, simply because of the fact that we got the result.

Well excuse me to be bold, but for me a mistake is a mistake, and it doesn't change if a team lost or won.

nerazzurri4life
25 Jan 10, 14:19
i don't think sneijder's reaction before has any bearing...

remember, moments earlier, the ref blocked a milan move (i think it was ronaldinho) and they were also pissed off and yelled/gestured at him..

i am still waiting to see a match report from this ref and his reasoning behind the send off

Luka
25 Jan 10, 14:35
Yup.

I didn't know, but Paolilo and Jose pointed out, of how Milan player, when doing worse gestures towards ref, didn't got send off, while Sneijder got send off.

Clearly, the biased ref. An idiot.

Adriano@10
26 Jan 10, 00:19
Ofcourse you have a valid point, and the win tastes very well with the last day events in mind.

However I'm not satisfied, because I've seen it too many times. Inter winning, and despite that some horrible refferee mistakes, are just pushed away, simply because of the fact that we got the result.

Well excuse me to be bold, but for me a mistake is a mistake, and it doesn't change if a team lost or won.

LOL i don t know if u guys do this on purpose but the discussion u and farouk are having is the same discussion jose had yesterday with some italian journalist in a post match interview with rai sports.

Anyway on the ref what can i say i was astonished by the sending off but sneijder was not actin to smart either. Coz if u go strictly by the rules then u can give a player a straight red for what sneijder did. Of course it was still a way to harsh decision.

Efrain21C
26 Jan 10, 11:08
so we will have a chance to see Sneijder against Jube, nice

Luka
26 Jan 10, 13:02
Haha.

This reminds me of the "parents-son" situation. You screwed up big time (although here it was not the case), and you are shitting your pants, thinking what shit you will be into when your parrents find out and when you meet them face to face, and then they don't say anything, just give a big hug :lol:

Amazing coach with excelent man management skills.

J2VEUlmRiAE

rsz85
26 Jan 10, 13:22
He got 2-match ban. FIGC is always on the fool-side. they are standing beside the obviously silly deciosions, too :D

sakana
26 Jan 10, 13:23
I'm just glad it wasn't three, they could have really nailed him (made an example, etc, etc) for taking so long to leave the pitch.

Campione
26 Jan 10, 14:21
2 games?! WTF?! This is unbelievable. First, there was no red card, it should have been a yellow... Now, Wesley receives 2 match ban... That means he's going to miss Parma and Napoli if I'm right.

el_dude
26 Jan 10, 14:23
Haha.

This reminds me of the "parents-son" situation. You screwed up big time (although here it was not the case), and you are shitting your pants, thinking what shit you will be into when your parrents find out and when you meet them face to face, and then they don't say anything, just give a big hug :lol:

Amazing coach with excelent man management skills.

J2VEUlmRiAE

LMAO Mourinho. There is no such thing as "too much passion" in his lexicon, even when it earns a player a straight red. And forza Sneijder too. I for one will never hold it against a player to be completely fired up for a match like that, even if it leads to bad decisions from time to time (i.e. insulting a ref).

Interista Gallese
26 Jan 10, 14:27
Utter disgrace this two match ban. On top of that the one match for Lucio when he was protecting his face. The FIGC is really shown to be a joke though with the yellow for Matrix.

CafeCordoba
26 Jan 10, 14:30
Utter disgrace this two match ban. On top of that the one match for Lucio when he was protecting his face. The FIGC is really shown to be a joke though with the yellow for Matrix.

Lucio ban is just because he received a red card since it's an automatic one ban. They can't revert it if Inter don't appeal and generally clubs do not appeal against yellow cards in Italy (like they do in Spain, which is ridiculous).

skeet
26 Jan 10, 14:48
there should definitely be an appeal for sneijder, he clearly shouldn't have been sent off and now he gets banned for a extra match. it raises questions, and people think mourinho is talking nonsense