PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

junior55
03 Dec 12, 16:22
Go fuck yourself sneijder , you doesnt defend you doesnt know how to attack, you just complain to Ref, and you doesnt fit in strama formation.
You didnt do something that no one cant , Eto'o did but not you, we made a mistake for selling eto'o instead of you

And you doesn't write english very well :D

shingayi
03 Dec 12, 16:24
Is anyone except me tired of this Sneijdergate? Just let the things go, his days in Inter are over. Sell him for reasonable price, I'd say 15 mln, and don't make a mess in the team. This whole case surely has some influence on rest of the team, I don't like it.

Fapuccino
03 Dec 12, 16:24
honestly fuck sneijder i dont even give a shit anymore. everytime he comes back this team sucks like hell. more playing time for cou.

while theyre offloading him, tell him to take alvarez as well hes fucking 24 already hes never gonna be anywhere near the caliber we expected of him.

.h.
03 Dec 12, 16:26
honestly fuck sneijder i dont even give a shit anymore. everytime he comes back this team sucks like hell. more playing time for cou.

while theyre offloading him, tell him to take alvarez as well hes fucking 24 already hes never gonna be anywhere near the caliber we expected of him.

Imho, the most important thing in all of this.

Hasan
03 Dec 12, 16:27
I want to be bulied with 4 milion euros per year.

sanka
03 Dec 12, 16:29
Inter's only leverage is that if Sneijder doesn't accept a paycut then he won't play. That's not sustainable, nor does it make any fucking sense. In this situation, no matter how overpaid Sneijder may be, Inter certainly don't have any sort of moral high ground.

It seems i missed that part, you're honestly right it's pretty fucked up restriction term no way i can argue that.

junior55
03 Dec 12, 16:32
I don't understand why do u people react so surprised about this whole operation.
This has been our guideline since the summer , it was implemented for Lucio , Maicon , J.Cesar and now it's being implemented for Sneijder(who btw deserves it way more than the others).
The only reason why this is happening now it's because probably , the club thought that this season Sneijder could perform and raise his market value. Since this clearly didn't happen they refuse to let another single month go by with the same salary weight in our budget and go to this drastic decision.
It's not that Branca or whoever in his place don't understand that this can lower his selling price , it's not that they don't feel that this behaviour it's not so ethical but if they did the same to Cesar who clearly had much more importance for the hearts of interistis they will do it for Sneijder too.

Now at first i didn't understand why would it be necessary to remove him from 1st team action since we clearly would need at least his corner/free kick abilitys but then if u look closely to what it's happening , no one from the club is asking for results so probably they feel that since Sneijder will leave in Jaunary why not building confidence to Cou and Alvarez from now and let them get experience.

Complicated_Simplicity
03 Dec 12, 16:35
It's not that simple mr Complicated for the fact that if you want to maintain the wc player in your squad you have to come up with a very upgraded contract offer.

Otherwise Sneidjer would be elsewhere after a season or two.

Agreed. But by the looks of things we cannot afford wc player as wc player demands wc wages. If this is the situation then negotiations should have been better dealt indoors rather than brought out like the way Branca did which only hurts the selling price.

Kazaan
03 Dec 12, 16:36
Marco Branca: “We are satisfied with how it went,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “It went well for Sneijder and for Inter. We’ll have to meet up again though.”
:palm:

Linege
03 Dec 12, 16:39
Go fuck yourself sneijder , you doesnt defend you doesnt know how to attack, you just complain to Ref, and you doesnt fit in strama formation.
You didnt do something that no one cant , Eto'o did but not you, we made a mistake for selling eto'o instead of you

LOL, the sad truth is that nobody would buy him instead of Etoo. Plus, he would decline it anyways because he is to big for Anzhi. Now, we enter a third year with post Mou Snejider- 50 % he was injured, 25 % played like shiet, 25 % was good and very good. He is declining offers, the one he could take is the one with no transfer fee because he want a fat wage at his new club. According to him, and sadly only him he is the last, best, world class player in Serie A, he totaly rule in Inter with his number 10 on the back. Well, Cassano with his 1/3 season > post Mou Snejider in 2 and 1/3 season.

Sokrates
03 Dec 12, 16:45
Pajo, any news from your friend...?

Kazaan
03 Dec 12, 16:49
It's not whether Wes is good or bad, but how much can we get for him. Whoever says his contribution is the main thing is completely wrong. His bad form can be attributed to frequent changes of coaches, bad selection of players, but never say he is not worth it or a surplus in any way if you want to sell, ffs

Inter lost on fees for Maicon, JC, Lucio, wasted money on for years and now they are about to lose the most valued player for ridiculous price (ppl say 15mil). Well, at least he was the most valued before they decided to sell him.

This "business model" has to end and I propose to fire Branca, as a starting point.

Fapuccino
03 Dec 12, 16:53
Pajo, any news from your "friend"...?

http://www.chooselifeproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/drug-dealer.jpg

Universe
03 Dec 12, 16:54
I'd put my fist through a wall but wouldn't be remotely surprised if we terminated his contract.

The 'sensible' thing would be, upon Sneijder's rejection of the contract offer, to just play him for the remainder of the season then sell him. But nah, let's just coerce him into some shit which won't happen instead.

spork
03 Dec 12, 16:54

On a lighter note, this is basically the NHL lockout in a nutshell. :lol:

Nyall
03 Dec 12, 17:42
On a lighter note, this is basically the NHL lockout in a nutshell. :lol:
Oh god no... As a Canadian nothing is worse than this goddamn lock out.

Fapuccino
03 Dec 12, 17:54
Oh god no... As a Canadian nothing is worse than this goddamn lock out.

harper

Native
03 Dec 12, 17:54
And i can understand both sides. I can understand the club wanting to lower his salary, especially since he is not even playing... BUT, it's very poorly handled, especially if what he "says" (IF he said that) is true. So i can understant Sneijders anger as well.
Only reason he's not playing is because he's been frozen out by the club. Dude's been fit and willing to play for weeks.

And Strama said it was his decision not to choose him because he 'has better players available'.

We really expect Sneijder to sign a worse contract to remain at a club where he, according to this quote from Strama, won't even be playing much anymore? Totally deluded.

I haven't seen Inter handling a situation worse than this pure buttrape.

Pajo
03 Dec 12, 17:56
Im not talking about the past 1-2 weeks, but in the past 2 years generally.

Nyall
03 Dec 12, 17:58
harper
He's an ancquired taste and you can ignore him, but with every sports station spending a grand total of 5 minutes on all other sports and 55 on the lockout for every hour you can't ignore this.

Argumento
03 Dec 12, 18:04
Negotiate being the key term. For a new contract to get signed, there needs to be benefits for both sides. Expecting a player to accept a wage cut with no sort of incentive to do so is ridiculous. Yes, it would be in Inter's best interests for him to take less money, and it's completely understandable that they want to make that happen. Unfortunately it's not in Sneijder's best interests.

Inter's only leverage is that if Sneijder doesn't accept a paycut then he won't play. That's not sustainable, nor does it make any fucking sense. In this situation, no matter how overpaid Sneijder may be, Inter certainly don't have any sort of moral high ground.

I also find it quite humorous how after all the backlash Inter got after Branca's idiotic comments, now all the sudden it's a 'tactical decision'. If it's a tactical decision to exclude Wes then our tactician should be sacked.

I think the benefit for sneijder is he still gets 4.5 mill a year until 2017 for being shitty

Native
03 Dec 12, 18:09
2015. But he will leave way before that. Likely even this Jan.

KevinB
03 Dec 12, 18:12
Sneijder : I won't sign untill I play
Inter : he wont't play untill he signs

:einstein::chan::yuno::fffuuu: ........:derp:

I can't understand why we handled like this now. Why not in the beginning of the season? Why now. In the sudden of the season.
Very bad handling by the board. You could at least let him play. If he then doesn't sign, so be it. I fully understand Sneijder in this.

Disgrace.

nerazzurri4life
03 Dec 12, 18:17
I can't understand why we handled like this now. Why not in the beginning of the season? Why now. In the sudden of the season.

Isn't it obvious? Troll wins = we're good

:lol:

IRR26
03 Dec 12, 18:43
Negotiate being the key term. For a new contract to get signed, there needs to be benefits for both sides. Expecting a player to accept a wage cut with no sort of incentive to do so is ridiculous. Yes, it would be in Inter's best interests for him to take less money, and it's completely understandable that they want to make that happen. Unfortunately it's not in Sneijder's best interests.

I also find it quite humorous how after all the backlash Inter got after Branca's idiotic comments, now all the sudden it's a 'tactical decision'. If it's a tactical decision to exclude Wes then our tactician should be sacked.

There rarely is high moral in contract negotiations. When Milito signed that 4,5 mil deal everybody new already then it was too much.

It isnt just decision between Sneijder and Inter. Sneijder's agent just wouldn't allow Sneijder to sign lesser wage deal. He wants that he goes to another club for example Bayern Munchen where he can get better deal for Sneijder and bigger bonuses to himself.

Concord
03 Dec 12, 19:08
Sneijder : I won't sign untill I play
Inter : he wont't play untill he signs

:einstein::chan::yuno::fffuuu: ........:derp:

Very bad handling by the board. You could at least let him play. If he then doesn't sign, so be it. I fully understand Sneijder in this.

Disgrace.

After Inter won 8 games and played well without Sneijder they realize that they can go on with out him, at the end why would I keep such a player with high salary without getting benefit from him, and most of the season he is out because of injuries.

Personally, I would sell him with a closed eye, but it shouldn't be like this, Inter could sell him without frozen him and creating such a situation.

JJM
03 Dec 12, 19:20

:awwyeah:

Isn't it obvious? Troll wins = we're good

:lol:

aaand he is right...again :pokerface:

KevinB
03 Dec 12, 19:26
After Inter won 8 games and played well without Sneijder they realize that they can go on with out him, at the end why would I keep such a player with high salary without getting benefit from him, and most of the season he is out because of injuries.

Personally, I would sell him with a closed eye, but it shouldn't be like this, Inter could sell him without frozen him and creating such a situation.
Well we've been playing 4 shit games without him after the streak. And only 1 match won. A player like Sneijder in form, brings our game to a plus.
Still, shit handled by the board.

Solfice
03 Dec 12, 19:29
Well we've been playing 4 shit games without him after the streak. And only 1 match won. A player like Sneijder in form, brings our game to a plus.

Everybody were freaking out: "Oh noes, he comes back and we start losing again, like it was with Ranieri streak! All his fault."

Nyall
03 Dec 12, 19:36
Sneijder hasn't been in form for a while now though, and when he's off form he almost hurts our game more than he helps.

.h.
03 Dec 12, 19:40
sneijder? the only time in the last 2 years he was in form was the closing matches of last season under stramaalalalalala

nerazzurri4life
03 Dec 12, 20:35
sneijder? the only time in the last 2 years he was in form was the closing matches of last season under stramaalalalalala

Honestly, it is dumb shit like this that makes it not worthwhile to post on this forum. It doesn't make sense, but it follows the trend when Inter mgmt has decided a player is on the outs, FiF fans reduce/denigrate a player's contribution (re: go read maicon/eto'o thread).

In Wes' so called "best" season, he played 35 games for us between Serie A and UCL and had 7 goals and 12 assists.I think everybody agrees, he was definitely at the top of his game.

Now, to reduce the last 2 seasons and say he's only been good for 7 games under strama is 100% nonsense. If we want to be real, let's be real....Wes underperformed for managers who were stupid/doing stupid stuff/didn't maximize their best players. That's Rafa/Gasp/Ranieri. Rafa only had eto'o playing well. Gasp had NOBODY playing well. Ranieiri got something out of Ricky, but everybody else was mediocre. To break it down even further, it is obvious in hindsight as NONE of those managers even tried to play Wes where he's best. Rafa pushed him too high. Gasp/Ranieiri put him all over the place.

Coach's who got players playing? Mou obviously. Leo got almost all players playing better. Strama (last season) got our players playing well. And guess what? Wes was very good under those managers. And guess what? His role was very similar under those 3 managers.

I mentioned those stats for his so-called best season. Under rafa/leo, he played 31 games and had 7 goals and 7 assists. 5 less assists but somehow, that translates to crap. Under gasp/ranieiri/strama, he played 21 games and had 4 goals and 6 assists. Ohhh...such a shit player.

Let's cut all the bs....
- Everybody understands his salary is high for us and that asking him to reduce his salary is not a problem.
- Everybody understands he has been injured substantially (mostly last year) and thus, for his salary, reducing salary/selling sneijder should be on the table of things to do. Do I agree that it's the #1 thing to do? No, but I understand and agree, he should be on the table.
- Anybody with half a brain can see that mgmts move now has more to do with our winning streak (90% troll shit) than it is with wes' performance. If not, they would've tried to offload him in the summer along with the rest.
- Anybody thinking we've been playing well needs their heads checked. We've played one good game (v Juve) and that is also circumstantial (won't get into it here). Tons of troll wins so cut the bs about us "playing" better. We have been and are playing shit every week.
- Mgmt has handled this in one of the worst ways possible. Imo, worst than JC since this is during the season. End of story.
- Strama is a fuckin lackey and I'm done with him. He's only talking this shit now about dropping wes for technical reasons because fifpro got involved and legally, if he doesn't say that shit, Inter will be in trouble. If, for some crazy ass reason, he actually believes the shit he's saying, then he needs a mental checkup.

OdiolaJuve
03 Dec 12, 20:42
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481577_531836400168748_1189204234_n.jpg

this is what i think

ForzaInterUSA
03 Dec 12, 20:49
Here's what Moratti has to say about this.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=41517&L=en

.h.
03 Dec 12, 21:06
Honestly, it is dumb shit like this that makes it not worthwhile to post on this forum. It doesn't make sense, but it follows the trend when Inter mgmt has decided a player is on the outs, FiF fans reduce/denigrate a player's contribution (re: go read maicon/eto'o thread).

In Wes' so called "best" season, he played 35 games for us between Serie A and UCL and had 7 goals and 12 assists.I think everybody agrees, he was definitely at the top of his game.

Yes, clearly. I would point out, though, I never denigrated Maicon's overall contribution - overall he was utterly class for us. The last two seasons, as with MANY of our players, he clearly was nowhere near his peak. And, indeed, that there was no chance he would ever recover to it. His performances at City now are so laughable, people are calling him a flop for a meagre 3.5m euros. Eto'o, however, was always class and I will ALWAYS regret losing him.

Now, to reduce the last 2 seasons and say he's only been good for 7 games under strama is 100% nonsense. If we want to be real, let's be real....Wes underperformed for managers who were stupid/doing stupid stuff/didn't maximize their best players. That's Rafa/Gasp/Ranieri. Rafa only had eto'o playing well. Gasp had NOBODY playing well. Ranieiri got something out of Ricky, but everybody else was mediocre. To break it down even further, it is obvious in hindsight as NONE of those managers even tried to play Wes where he's best. Rafa pushed him too high. Gasp/Ranieiri put him all over the place.

Who cares why he underperformed, my statement is simply that he did underperform. In the last two seasons the only really good games I remember from Sneijder were under Strama.

Coach's who got players playing? Mou obviously. Leo got almost all players playing better. Strama (last season) got our players playing well. And guess what? Wes was very good under those managers. And guess what? His role was very similar under those 3 managers.

I mentioned those stats for his so-called best season. Under rafa/leo, he played 31 games and had 7 goals and 7 assists. 5 less assists but somehow, that translates to crap. Under gasp/ranieiri/strama, he played 21 games and had 4 goals and 6 assists. Ohhh...such a shit player.

Let's cut all the bs....
- Everybody understands his salary is high for us and that asking him to reduce his salary is not a problem.
- Everybody understands he has been injured substantially (mostly last year) and thus, for his salary, reducing salary/selling sneijder should be on the table of things to do. Do I agree that it's the #1 thing to do? No, but I understand and agree, he should be on the table.
- Anybody with half a brain can see that mgmts move now has more to do with our winning streak (90% troll shit) than it is with wes' performance. If not, they would've tried to offload him in the summer along with the rest.
- Anybody thinking we've been playing well needs their heads checked. We've played one good game (v Juve) and that is also circumstantial (won't get into it here). Tons of troll wins so cut the bs about us "playing" better. We have been and are playing shit every week.
- Mgmt has handled this in one of the worst ways possible. Imo, worst than JC since this is during the season. End of story.
- Strama is a fuckin lackey and I'm done with him. He's only talking this shit now about dropping wes for technical reasons because fifpro got involved and legally, if he doesn't say that shit, Inter will be in trouble. If, for some crazy ass reason, he actually believes the shit he's saying, then he needs a mental checkup.

Believe it or not, I don't disagree with most of those latter points.

We've handled the situation terribly, but to claim Sneijder has been anywhere near an international class let alone world class midfielder in the last two seasons is so laughable, I think my testicles fell out of their sack.

Our management treatment of Sneijder is a fucking disgrace. I've said that HUNDREDS OF TIMES IN THE LAST FEW PAGES.

However

Sneijder is clearly not up to his standard. IVE ALSO SAID THAT HUNDREDS OF TIMES IN THE LAST FEW PAGES.

You seem to have me confused with someone who is actually pro-management... Apparently we've never met before, because I've done nothing but utterly trash this management in the last two seasons, from Moratti to the kit man.

Joss
03 Dec 12, 21:13
As far as fifapro is concerned, Legally they have nothing.

They do not have Duress or undue influence. There is no ILLEGAL explicit/implicit coercion, and second the nature of the demand is not unlawful.

There is only two parties hard bargaining, and in terms of commercial relations, that is the nature of the business.

Morality in contract legal relations has very little sway, bona fide good faith is presumed by the courts but its not enough to have actionable claim.

Branca may have unduly come out about the whole ordeal but lets be realistic, Wesley is the biggest drama queen there is and rather branca come out and say whats going on than Wesley tweeting it.

If management has messed it up its not because they made it public its that they have explicitly said he will not play unless he signs and in return expect Wesley to sign when all there doing is just unsettling the player.

As for Strama, the guy is looking out for himself, just like sneijder is looking out for his best interests. If the managers of your firm gave you orders your not going to go against their will for the sake of one person.

There is no hate for sneijder and he is doing what any man would do and that is look after his interests.

figer
03 Dec 12, 21:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tx1Vh5AdKY

Wobblz
03 Dec 12, 21:59
THE MANAGEMENT co-negotiated and wrote this contract and co-signed It knowing the amount of money Sneijder is going to get and for how long. With all other parameters. Simple as that. The same people can't blame anyone but themselves for the unfortunate outcome of their gamble keeping him this way and his poor run of form, which has nothing to do with the contract as It is. How those contracts should be constructed is entirely another point.

I'm working for the money I negotiated with my employer and I won't be happy at all If he's trying to force me to sign another contract when I already have one which suits me. No one should expect such a sacrifice from a professional, a few players would sign an empty check like Zanetti said is going to do just to play for the club. I can't blame him cause he has his powers in the case and the situation Is just handled in a terrible flashy and domineering way that would probably turn off even a player like Zanetti himself.

I agree cutting Sneijder's wages or selling him, If not possible, is good for the team in the long run. But when you have those two interconnected options on the table It's just totally dumb to put yourself in the worst possible situation on both of them from the very beginning behaving like you're in control, which you clearly aren't.

We're losing a valuable player when we need one the most for at least a couple of games until January, we're wasting money on a possible transfer fee and worse we're ruining our good sporting image that takes years to build and worths a lot more than just a few million.

Batman
03 Dec 12, 22:36

Let's cut all the bs....
- Strama is a fuckin lackey and I'm done with him. He's only talking this shit now about dropping wes for technical reasons because fifpro got involved and legally, if he doesn't say that shit, Inter will be in trouble. If, for some crazy ass reason, he actually believes the shit he's saying, then he needs a mental checkup.Logged in just to thank this post. As I said before Sneijder didint get enough chances under this new Inter!! With Strama, a coach who make sense at least, and players like Palacio, Cassano, Naga and Guarin.. I'm sure he'll do better, just worth a try.

Howl
03 Dec 12, 22:47
reading this shit on fcinternews is mindfuck :chan:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=99598

so BASICALLY.. hes gonna stay on his 6m contract till the end of season, then we'll try cutting it down in the summer to 5 million?.. and he will also be selected for the Napoli game?

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 22:57
Clusterfuck tbh...

JJM
03 Dec 12, 23:20
Meanwhile GDS is again insisting on a Sneijder for Pastore deal

I don't get it anymore tbh :yao:

Devious
03 Dec 12, 23:24
Ok.

So he`s gona stay?

:chan:

Who am I again?

KevinB
03 Dec 12, 23:31
Ok.

So he`s gona stay?

Who am I again?
Cassano?

sanka
03 Dec 12, 23:33
He's Dev Watson.

Jane The Virgin
04 Dec 12, 00:17
There's a special place in hell for Branca...

You dont do this to Sneijder man... Just look at Chivu's or Deki's salary, why they dont pay me that money, im 100% sure i'll do a better job dressing fancy and signing autographs in the Inter stores...

Oh yah, just so i'm clear: I really dont see Wes in our formation, nor his physique in the Serie A, dude gets injured one too many times, dude's good only when there's another superstar in the team, he is not a leader in the pitch, no matter how good of a player he is...

Wes belongs in our "la grande inter" just because of his season with Mour, nothing more. He has done nothing after Mour left, nothing.

I4E
04 Dec 12, 00:28
I heard that Wesley's contract dispute is over the reserved car park at the front of Inter's medical facilities. Deki doesn't wanna give it up...

KevinB
04 Dec 12, 00:57
I heard that Wesley's contract dispute is over the reserved car park at the front of Inter's medical facilities. Deki doesn't wanna give it up...
Well at least he can use Chivu's spot

....Oh wait :pokerface:

Redbullsnation
04 Dec 12, 01:50
Kill off Wesley's contract. It is clear to me that his time at Inter are numbered. They should've sold him in the summer, but it dragged on. I have to say, who the fuck advised MM to offer Wesley a FUCKING paycut?? The board is on some high quality crack then. If you're gonna keep him, PAY THE MAN. IF NOT, BUY SOMEONE ELSE AND SELL HIS ASS :x

Funny how you're keeping a man of his caliber home while still paying for the man to play soccer. He isn't playing soccer and he should be. Even Carlos Tevez thinks this is an unfair treatment :facepalm:

Cesar31
04 Dec 12, 02:24
When is the next round of negotiations?? Nothing is definite, right??

Bluenine
04 Dec 12, 03:06
THE MANAGEMENT co-negotiated and wrote this contract and co-signed It knowing the amount of money Sneijder is going to get and for how long. With all other parameters. Simple as that. The same people can't blame anyone but themselves for the unfortunate outcome of their gamble keeping him this way and his poor run of form, which has nothing to do with the contract as It is. How those contracts should be constructed is entirely another point.

I'm working for the money I negotiated with my employer and I won't be happy at all If he's trying to force me to sign another contract when I already have one which suits me.

Good points, all. However, economic situations change in clubs, just like in the corporate world. No one should be blaming Sneijder for refusing the new contract, it is his right. I also feel that excessive criticism is directed at Inter for this "change of heart". It is the clubs right to renegotiate, as our situation has changed as well. Perhaps we are not doing as well with regards to FFP as we had hoped when we gave Sneijder his previous contract.

Its not fair to Sneijder, but it is understandable. Life is not always fair to everyone. Like Strama said, it is a bit daft to call someone a "victim" when he is getting paid in millions.

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 ----------

Dude, this bit is obvious to everyone. Strama is saying that just for legal reasons. But how can you blame or ridicule him for that? Its not like Strama has a choice on this matter, clearly he has been told to say this from the very top. If I were in Strama's shoes, I would do exactly the same in this situation.

Its not Strama's fault that Moratti & Co mishandled the situation.

I am done with you :P

ADRossi
04 Dec 12, 03:36
Kill off Wesley's contract. It is clear to me that his time at Inter are numbered. They should've sold him in the summer,:

In hindsight, they should have sold him like 2 summers ago.

It feels like these past 3 or so years have been chronicled by selling the wrong players at the wrong times.

snake
04 Dec 12, 04:53
We spent a decade trying to find another world-class playmaker. Imagine we sold him after a season :howler:

Universe
04 Dec 12, 05:02
Alvarez?

snake
04 Dec 12, 05:42
Alvarez?

Ricky*

lonewolf19
04 Dec 12, 05:51
It looks over. He is definitely out.

I4E
04 Dec 12, 05:57
It looks over. He is definitely out.

BBQ source ???

La Brujita
04 Dec 12, 06:07
We definitely fucked this up. I would be more sympathetic toward management if this was at the summer, but now? I can't see any reason why our management is right and Sneijder is wrong. It's not like we didn't know he's an injury prone player or he gets paid 6m annually..

It's not enough that we can't attract great players anymore, we force them out too.

And by the way, yes, I do want him to leave, but this isn't the way to do it.

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 06:30
The management must think we are playing well enough without him in order to do this. This is of course complete horse shit and if true they should all be sent to Uni's dungeon.

Complicated_Simplicity
04 Dec 12, 06:31
Oh I too want him to leave. Its just the way its been dealt with that annoys me. Branca coming out and sayiing the shit and then strama having to come out and say its a tactical decision when he HAD been donkeying all along that sneijder is very important to the team.

Choppin Onions
04 Dec 12, 06:54
Mutual termination? This isn't the first time I've used this gif when it comes to Inter. And it surely it won't be the last but fuck me if it's not fitting for this ridiculous situation.

http://8.mshcdn.com/wp-content/gallery/best-10-gifs-of-the-week/This is basically me when Twitter was down.gif

Michael
04 Dec 12, 07:10
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Screen-Shot-2012-12-03-at-8.18.35-PM.png

INTER-SNEIJDER: THE LONG GOODBYE

“I do not want to sign, I am interested in playing.”
The Dutch rejected the proposal of reducing his salary. Moratti: “We are very far apart.”

http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Screen-Shot-2012-12-03-at-8.36.52-PM.png

THEY MET AND SAID GOODBYE

Sneijder rejected Inter and will leave in January. Advancing forward for Pastore.
“Other than contract talk, Branca tole me that it is the coach that does not play me.”
New meeting within three days. Contact with PSG.

Milan – When Wesley left the offices in Corso Monforte where important meetings usually occur, he walked rapidly with his cap and dark glasses covering his deep annoyance and softly said: “No, no…” That was the response to a new contract proposal. At 13:05 local time, it was a cold afternoon where just half hour ago, he was offered a new contract which he sees does not fit.

How can I? The day started early and ended badly. While it is true that starting yesterday, there is a real possibility that Wesley will receive a call-up in the upcoming match but it is equally true that parties met and the captain of the Netherlands made it clear that his response is a no. “How can I accept a new contract under these conditions when I am not even playing?” he said to the Dutch newspapers. Morale: they met to practically say goodbye. In January, of course. And now the club is waiting for real, concrete, strong and acceptable proposals.

http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Screen-Shot-2012-12-03-at-8.38.37-PM.png

Wesley Sneijder's wages over the years at Inter.
Wants to play Inter, moreover, have no intention of losing a player that has a value of 10-15 million as of today. The Nerazzurri are looking to offer – in line with Financial Fair Play – the player one extra year in his current contract. The problem, to Wes that is, is that he would play until 2016 taking the same amount of money (6 million net) over a three an a half years period instead of two and a half. The reduced salary would be effective on July 1, 2013. For Sneijder (whose agreement expires in 2015), the salary would drop to around 4.5 million with a variety of bonuses attached to it and, apparently, an option for 2017. Wes has rejected all of this. “At this moment I choose not to sign with Inter in these conditions. When I signed in 2010, I was very proud that I was able to do so with all my heart. And now, I want nothing more than to play. We will see more in the upcoming days.” We will see indeed. At least until the end of this week where there will be another meeting.

The meeting The day started at 9:00 am with Inter technical director Marco Branca going to president Massimo Moratti to explain word for word what the proposal that the club will offer Wesley Sneijder. meanwhile, everything was ready in the offices of lawyer Raffaelli. The meeting started at 11:05 with vice president Rinaldo Ghelfi, player’s agent Soren Lerby who was with one collaborator, Marco Branca and lawyer Capellini in attendance. This meeting lasted for two solid hours and from which Sneijder left with great disappointment saying: “I have always been fine here and I will release a statement.” Then, he obviously whispered his intention to say no to the proposal. “Until the future of Wesley Sneijder is clearer sporting wise and technically, there will be no reason to sign,” said Lerby.

Pastore, contacts. And Bayern… Wes then went on to Dutch newspaper to talk about the rest of the story. “First, they said that I am not playing because of the contract situation. Then, the same Branca today said to me that the choices of not playing me is exclusively from the coach, regardless of contract.” So from here on, many transfer market scenarios can start to open up. To Anzhi (very interested) is a no as well as Fenerbahce who want the player but not willing to offer 6 million in salary. But watch out for Bayern Munich and let’s not forget about England but especially Paris, perfect destination for Wes. The reason? Because the hypothesis of Pastore going to Inter remains very alive. In France, they say that there has already been contact between the parties and that the only problem here is convincing the Argentinian to return to Italy. It is clear that major work of persuasion would have to be in place for Pastore. This deal could be an exchange of loans for January then both clubs will talk again in June to perhaps make it permanent.

With Sneijder money, there’s Paulinho It is clear that if Inter were able to get a team to spend 15 million for Wes and the hypothesis of reinvesting that money on Paulinho and a vice-Milito on loan would not be out of questions. These deals are in the works.

snake
04 Dec 12, 07:49
I think its perfect timing to get it out in the open :D start of December one month for him to find a team and for us to negotiate with them. That way early January we can spend time finding a replacement.

If this got out Jan 1st , the saga would last all January and we'd have no time for a replacement. I don't get the screw up Moratti clearly wants him out,what better pretext than saying to Sneijder, lower your wages,knowing full well that Wes don't accept.

I think this public situation and no playing time is PERFECT. Fuck yes I do. This way he can't get injured and we can't get rid of him early January.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I4E
04 Dec 12, 07:57
but but but..... he's world class !

ath
04 Dec 12, 09:31
Well, if getting rid of Sneijder means bringing someone like Strootman, I'de give Devious life without hesitation in addition of Wes.

sanka
04 Dec 12, 09:36
Let's see what are we goin to do with all this funny money when he leaves..

Devious
04 Dec 12, 10:26
Well, if getting rid of Sneijder means bringing someone like Strootman, I'de give Devious life without hesitation in addition of Wes.

Please spare my life. Im innocent! :foreveralone:

Lionheart
04 Dec 12, 10:47
On another note, when they were selling Eto'o, wasn't the excuse something like "We can't keep both Sneijder & Eto'o. We have to let one go so we get our finances together"?

Now all of a sudden they're like "Why not both? :troll: And then Cesar & Maicon on top?" :datass:

I've said this a couple of times... I can't say it enough. I love the club, I hate its piece of shit management which have the decision making ability of a 5 year old. I've lost any respect for them since a long time ago. They've proven themselves as incompetent in many major aspects of directing a club. If I were a good player out there, I wouldn't wanna play for them after seeing how they've treated their most valuble players.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1147165/Clean-Sweep-Best-Players.jpg

The picture which used to bring a big ass smile on my face, has turned now to a very sad one

To me, them clowns of a management is that broken clock which is right twice a day (signing Cassano & Palacio perhaps) but wrong 98% of the time.

I4E
04 Dec 12, 10:55
To me they're that broken clock which is right twice a day but wrong 98% of the time.

if the clock is right twice a day, then its wrong about 91.5%... just sayin

.h.
04 Dec 12, 11:06
If you assume minute granularity, then there are 60*24 = 1440 minutes in a day.

Right twice a day means 1 in 720, which means the clock is wrong 99.86% of the time

:coffee:

I4E
04 Dec 12, 11:10
now do the split-seconds :beer:

Universe
04 Dec 12, 11:10
The key is to fucking play him. The club is not going to dissolve or go bankrupt because of Sneijder's wage. Play him and he'll be more likely to sign (still unlikely) but it will clear up everything else.

Play him and we'll see what happens.

.h.
04 Dec 12, 11:14
now do the split-seconds :beer:

Done.

sanka
04 Dec 12, 11:14
If you assume minute granularity, then there are 60*24 = 1440 minutes in a day.

Right twice a day means 1 in 720, which means the clock is wrong 99.86% of the time

:coffee:

browha really sometimes pal..:lol:

Play him and we'll see what happens.

He gets injured..

Lionheart
04 Dec 12, 11:21
fuck y'all for messing up my point with that clock shit. Fuck a clock :mad:

I4E
04 Dec 12, 11:28
Whether Wesley agrees to sign the revised contract or not, I don't see him seeing them out anyway.

.h.
04 Dec 12, 11:32
whether wesley agrees to sign his new contract or not, I think we need to fix this broken clock

Hasan
04 Dec 12, 11:34
Another intersting Mercato for sure.

1. Trade Wes for someone like Pastore, Boateng etc.

2. Use money to buy vice Milito and CM

Nice January.

dejavu
04 Dec 12, 11:41
Stramaccioni, who has won plaudits for reviving third-placed Inter after poor spells under predecessors Rafael Benitez and Claudio Ranieri, said it was stupid to talk of bullying a player who earns as much as Sneijder.

Strama: "We should be careful about using the word 'bullying' when an ordinary worker earning 1,000 euros ($1,300) a month might hear it. That's my opinion,"

Stramaccioni denied he had been forced by the club to drop Sneijder, saying he alone made the decisions regarding team selection.

Strama: "I have the right to choose who I want to play and at the moment I SEE BETTER PLAYERS FOR ME TO PICK"

I think from reading that comment right there it's quite clear that Moratti, Branca and Strama have colluded to get Wesley out of Inter. Anybody who has eyes and even half a brain can see we are dreadfully lacking creativity and if he thinks he has better players then it seems he fast becoming another Moratti "yes man" Cos the facts completely contradict what he's saying. It is glarinly clear that the mgt just wanna get Wes wages off the books since he won't take a pay cut. Looks like Wes is leaving guys. Pastore coming in and staying fit is one of the very few ways we can positively gain from this debacle.

Hasan
04 Dec 12, 11:44

Van der Meyde - alcohol, drog, sold!
Castingos, talent, no chance, sold!
Sneijder ...

To get player from Holland, imposible.

.h.
04 Dec 12, 11:47
nah, edgar davids was great for us

I4E
04 Dec 12, 11:52
nah, edgar davids was great for us

So was Dennis Bergkamp... I mean Wim Jonk...

snake
04 Dec 12, 12:03
On the other hand Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard :sigh:

Plus uni I think you're way off on this one tbh. Little amateurish

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 12:04
I'm just :lol:ing atm reading everyone from the club now saying that he's not playing for technical reasons... Like Branca's interview never happened. :lala:

Hasan
04 Dec 12, 12:21
I would accept:

Džeko -Sneijder
Pastore - Sneijder

I would reject:

Boateng - Sneijder
Nani - Sneijder

Pastore, Džeko and Nani are unhappy at the moment and possible targets.

Lionheart
04 Dec 12, 12:24
I'm just :lol:ing atm reading everyone from the club now saying that he's not playing for technical reasons... Like Branca's interview never happened. :lala:

Bunch of fucking amateurs really :lol: They come up with a scenario to push a player out, they don't even talk to each other properly before going public, to make sure everybody says the same shit. I swear to god a bunch of 5 year olds would do better than this. Motherfucking clowns...

b4h4mooth
04 Dec 12, 12:26
pastore pastore pastore . Better him than nothing. Sneijder surely leaves Inter. Even Ancelotti approve this move.

-------------Cassano---------Milito-------------

-----Pastore--------Ricky ALvarez------------

-------Guarin---------GArgano-----------------

Pereira--------Rannochia------Samuel-----Nagatomo

----------------Handanovic------------------------

DARi0
04 Dec 12, 12:27

I'm working for the money I negotiated with my employer and I won't be happy at all If he's trying to force me to sign another contract when I already have one which suits me. No one should expect such a sacrifice from a professional, a few players would sign an empty check like Zanetti said is going to do just to play for the club. I can't blame him cause he has his powers in the case and the situation Is just handled in a terrible flashy and domineering way that would probably turn off even a player like Zanetti himself.

I agree cutting Sneijder's wages or selling him, If not possible, is good for the team in the long run. But when you have those two interconnected options on the table It's just totally dumb to put yourself in the worst possible situation on both of them from the very beginning behaving like you're in control, which you clearly aren't.

We're losing a valuable player when we need one the most for at least a couple of games until January, we're wasting money on a possible transfer fee and worse we're ruining our good sporting image that takes years to build and worths a lot more than just a few million.
One of the best recent posts that I wish to highlight. Management fucked it up BIG TIME now!! If someone told me in 2010 that this would happen in 2012, I would have agreed that the world is coming to an end. :palm:

http://hbcprotocols.com/malfunction/depression.jpg

Universe
04 Dec 12, 12:30
On the other hand Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard :sigh:

Plus uni I think you're way off on this one tbh. Little amateurish

Belec Palacio :yao:

I don't think Sneijder will stay. I just think it's beyond stupid to think that we're better off without him.

Consider this: for the time being we're paying Sneijder no matter what. He's fit and ready to play and can actually contribute to our game. He's said himself he has no intention of signing the new contract and that all he wants right now is to play. May as well not ruin our reputation further by letting this situation deteriorate even more and just deal with the impasse like men. Just play him til the end of the season and then sell him. Either way, by playing him, we gain the contributions of our best creative force (and don't give me this 'we play worse with Sneijder' shit) and the situation and solutions will be much clearer at that stage.

b4h4mooth
04 Dec 12, 12:33
http://m1.menly.fr/wp-content/uploads//2011/08/Javier-pastore1.jpg

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Inter-Milan-set-to-complete-signing-of-Arsenal-target-Ricky-Alvarez-80802.jpg

Twin?

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 12:36
He's fit and ready to play and can actually contribute to our game.What are you talking about? We're playing such sublime football without him atm.

:yao:

DARi0
04 Dec 12, 12:49
If my boss would have acted as Inter has done towards Sneijder, I would tell him to go fuck himself. I see no good reason for why Sneijder would want to stay tbh
Me 2, and Sneijder is thinking the same because he's also born under the zodiacal sign of "The Twins" {GEMINI}. These are not the type of people to bully with, because they are stubborn and have a BIG EGO!

theres some talk of mutual termination for sneijder

if thats true, thats the single most facepalm thing inter will ever do. more so than cannavaro/carini
I was astonished to even read such things.... :pokerface: this situation is really depressing me, as Sneijder is probably are most valuable player from the entire squad, how can they even think about such things?!

Reports are intensifying that rather than attempt a sale in January, Inter will offer to terminate the contract by mutual consent.

This would give them no transfer fee, but save on the wages the club still owes to Sneijder for the remainder of his contract.

Premier League clubs Manchester United and Manchester City are hoping for this option so they can swoop next month.

It is a system Inter have already used over the last few months to ‘get rid of’ big earners Julio Cesar, Diego Forlan and Lucio.
:palm: the situation really got out of hand this time.... I don't know how can our management treat our BEST players like this! You force them to bench and expect them to sign a renewal that basically includes a PAYCUT! SERIOUSLY?! :chan:

This club has no class anymore.
I feel you man... I`m a diehard INTER fan right from the beginning of watching football and I have to admit that I'm embarrassed by this akward situation. I usually fully support our management and decisions, given the fact that we have our own mentality and philosophy of life, but this time I believe INTER made a mistake in not playing Sneijder due to lack of answer on their contract proposal. Sneijder is GEMINI zodiacal sign, he has to feel appreciated and valued in order to be happy. It's just STUPID to sell him in January... why not get rid of Stankovic and stuff, instead of getting rid of 1 big fat paycheck that actually makes the difference in many matches?!? INTER management needs to learn their lessons no matter what player we are talking about! You cannot make changes over night just like that! INTER was not forced to offer a higher salary to Sneijder after winning the TREBLE, so they should stick by that, not force key people around!

I really don't recognize this club any more and I'm really dissapointed by this whole situation. Can't believe how far our management has gone. We're getting rid of our most valuable players AND losing money in the process :palm: If they would have been satisfied and honest with Wes, they could have sacrified others or save from other salaries. But since they are only trying to get rid of him, that is not the right way to do it!

It was really dumb not to play him because of this. Perhaps Strama found it difficult to insert him in the current squad, but he still has to. We used to say that we want to rebuild a TEAM AROUND our best player (WES!), but instead we fuckin` tear it appart because of him :palm:

Just play Wes -> he can express himself on the pitch, either going on with frustrations, either by helping our team [that's what he supposed to do for that wage]. If he could clear his mind and perform like he should, maybe a kiss & makeup is possible, or at least we could receive more money from his transfer. But our management forcing him like this is totally wrong, since Sneijder holds the winning cards here. Remember how we got him from Real Madrid anyway? He was badly treated and upset with them ;)

Bottom line is: WES HAS TO PLAY! He's probably our BEST player and we froze him out :frustrat: I still can't think of what the management was thinking by acting like this, publicly... Wes is unfortunately right and he needs to play - either to confirm or infirm. It's a real shame no matter what the resolution will be... We waited 10 years for a playmaker to complete our squad and we treat him like this... it's not like nobody wanted to buy him... practically he is forced out of the club!

Native
04 Dec 12, 14:56
Strootman? Are you actually being serious right now?

crzdcolombian
04 Dec 12, 15:00
I would accept:

Džeko -Sneijder + Money
Pastore - Sneijder + Money

I would reject:

Boateng + Money - Sneijder
Nani +Money - Sneijder

FIxed These are way more realistic. No way we'd get Dzeko without paying something. Sneijder has next to no Value and just about any team would love to have Dzeko. Pastore is risky he left Italy how long ago? Is young but maybe he was a small team/1 season wonder. We are better off giving Cou a chance and bringing in a guy who can score which is Nani or Dzeko

I think Nani is a great player who can score tons of goals as long as we play with wingers next season

---------------CF---------------------
Cassano---------Cou--------------Nani
----------Guarin--------DM(strong one who can pass)
Naga------Rano------Juan-------Periera
----------Handa--------------------

vasilios
04 Dec 12, 15:21
I would accept:

Džeko -Sneijder
Pastore - Sneijder

I would reject:

Boateng - Sneijder
Nani - Sneijder

On some level, Dzeko and Pastore make sense. But Pastore's wages are nearly as high as Sneijder's and Dzeko's are even higher, so for them to make any sort of financial sense they'd need to be willing to take massive paycuts.

Fapuccino
04 Dec 12, 15:26
sneijder/dzeko swap I dont mind, as long as Dzeko is willing to get his pay cut to 3.5mill.

Aurimas
04 Dec 12, 15:27
Reports in Turkey say, that Fenerbache are ready to offer 10m for Sneijder

Illyricum
04 Dec 12, 15:32
LGI?

jmaster
04 Dec 12, 15:33

Sounds convincing... What the hell is it with these teams?

Fapuccino
04 Dec 12, 15:33

:palm: I shit on their offer

shingayi
04 Dec 12, 15:43

It's been said earlier, he won't move to Fenerbache because they can't afford his 6 mln wages.

Bergpavian
04 Dec 12, 15:50
Dzeko for Sneijder? :epicwin:

Fapuccino
04 Dec 12, 15:53
ffs will that infringe eu rules or something? fucking EU idiots, won't let you sign eastern european players but ohhhhhhhhhhhh WE CAN SIGN PEOPLE FROM FKN CYPRUS, MALTA AND LUXEMBOURG!!!!

Lionheart
04 Dec 12, 16:29
It's been said earlier, he won't move to Fenerbache because they can't afford his 6 mln wages.

It's not about the salary. It's about who dafuq would wanna go play in the Turkish league voluntarily?

Anybody who came up with this must be using some bad shit.

ghostnik11
04 Dec 12, 16:47
We are getting torched on ESPN by their writers on how we handled this situation.

Check out the article: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/2059?cc=5901

We should have handled the situation better and its all Branca, Moratti and upper management fault for this. I feel bad for Strama who is stuck between a rock and a hard place with this situation which the article above points out. What was the management thinking, this might go to court as its being said around football world we are bullying Wesley. Not good for Inter's future when we want to get new players.

Lionheart
04 Dec 12, 17:12
We are getting torched on ESPN by their writers on how we handled this situation.

Check out the article: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/2059?cc=5901

We should have handled the situation better and its all Branca, Moratti and upper management fault for this. I feel bad for Strama who is stuck between a rock and a hard place with this situation which the article above points out. What was the management thinking, this might go to court as its being said around football world we are bullying Wesley. Not good for Inter's future when we want to get new players.

What I really really really like to see is some governing body or a higher authority taking over the case & gives Inter a juicy ban/penalty for this so those piece of shit smelling, ugly, motherfucking cunts sitting upstairs realize they can't fuck around with this club & ruin its name as they please. No matter if it's Branca, fucking Moratti himself, or some other cunt. Fuck each & everyone of'em for damaging the club's reputation like this.

I fucking hate that attitude he has, like he thinks everybody is a fool.

Sokrates
04 Dec 12, 17:13
Am I the only one here who doesn't want a Sneijder - Dzeko deal?

wera
04 Dec 12, 17:16

hahahahahahaha riiiight

junkie
04 Dec 12, 17:27
I wasnt around much for last couple of weeks...whats the story with sneijder-pastore swap???

dejavu
04 Dec 12, 17:35
I fucking hate that attitude he has, like he thinks everybody is a fool.

I swear he's bipolar. Old age is surely getting to him now. He's so back and forth with his comments he actually fucks with my head.

Nyall
04 Dec 12, 17:38
What I really really really like to see is some governing body or a higher authority taking over the case & gives Inter a juicy ban/penalty for this so those piece of shit smelling, ugly, motherfucking cunts sitting upstairs realize they can't fuck around with this club & ruin its name as they please. No matter if it's Branca, fucking Moratti himself, or some other cunt. Fuck each & everyone of'em for damaging the club's reputation like this.

settle down. These are the same cunts we were ignoring when they called us lucky for winning the treble, when they counted us out against Chelsea and Barcelona, and when they said we only got to where we are now because of the Calciopoli, when they would try to diminish our wins to refereeing favours [Maybe not them but the media in general] They didn't like us then in our glory days and you really think they're going to say good things about us in the tough times?

This was handled badly I admit, but the media is doing us absolutely no favours with their sensational headlines, and loose translations.

Aurimas
04 Dec 12, 17:59
And now MM said to sky, that, Sneijder is out because of physic problems, Sneijder is our player, he will be a value, when he comes back on camp.

Asked about Pastore, MM said: "Pastore? We keep our Sneijder, who is stronger than everybody else"

.h.
04 Dec 12, 18:12
so much facepalm

Bergpavian
04 Dec 12, 18:15
'Ethics and Sport' award for Massimo Moratti (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=41521&L=en)

:troll:

.h.
04 Dec 12, 18:41
it has to be said

this latest turn of events makes us look so unbelievably amateurish.

Doffy
04 Dec 12, 18:41
And now MM said to sky, that, Sneijder is out because of physic problems, Sneijder is our player, he will be a value, when he comes back on camp.

Asked about Pastore, MM said: "Pastore? We keep our Sneijder, who is stronger than everybody else"

:chan: wtf

maybe he is trying to raise his price...

oh well, he is always been a riddler

figer
04 Dec 12, 19:56
Look at salary in other top teams, i don't think 4.5 + bonuses is bad offer for injury prone player. Take into consideration we are playing in EL, and thinking about new stadium

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3252/place1.jpg

.h.
04 Dec 12, 19:59
that awkward moment when you realize we could have swapped Cavani and Sneijder a few years ago and been in the profit.

sanka
04 Dec 12, 20:02
Florenzi with 12 apps this season for Roma is 0.03 omg..and the lad is promising.

that's fuckin yao.

Fapuccino
04 Dec 12, 20:06
Look at salary in other top teams, i don't think 4.5 + bonuses is bad offer for injury prone player. Take into consideration we are playing in EL, and thinking about new stadium

k so juan jesus that starts every game makes like 500k, but stankovic that does nothing gets 2.7 mill and chivu 2.1mill.
these fuckheads outted j. cesar in the most vulgar of ways, why the fuck dont they do the same w/ stankovic and chivu. thats almost fucking 5 mill of our wage bill. which is almost sneijder's wage. take sneijder out as well and you have 11 million. with that money we could definitely bring in someone like sahin.

There is no fucking way chivu's and stanko's agents didnt pay off branca a part of the profits or something. theres just no way.

.h.
04 Dec 12, 20:08
k so juan jesus that starts every game makes like 500k, but stankovic that does nothing gets 2.7 mill and chivu 2.1mill.
these fuckheads outted j. cesar in the most vulgar of ways, why the fuck dont they do the same w/ stankovic and chivu. thats almost fucking 5 mill of our wage bill. which is almost sneijder's wage. take sneijder out as well and you have 11 million. with that money we could definitely bring in someone like sahin.

There is no fucking way chivu's and stanko's agents didnt pay off branca a part of the profits or something. theres just no way.

And then double for tax ;)

crzdcolombian
04 Dec 12, 20:09

Wow we over pay and by a lot. Look at Juve wages and then ours :(

Milito at the same amount as Cavani !!! Cambi at 4 million euro? Where are there wage cuts? Sneijder needs to go !! OMG!!! OUR WAGES MAKE ME SICK. Stank at 2.7 !!! Seriously Guarin makes too much considering he was at 1 million at Porto but no one on our team is preforming well enough to be making over 2 million euro. How is Rano under the rest of these clowns. Juan Jesus is def going to want a contract boost. Jonathon makes 50% more than Naga !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does that make sense !!

vasilios
04 Dec 12, 20:10

That's nice, but irrelevant. We're not talking about a new signing, we're talking about a player who already has a contract paying him 6mil a year.

An offer of 12 euros and a bag of chips would be a fair offer for Stankovic, but that doesn't mean he should accept it.

Fapuccino
04 Dec 12, 20:13
God damn agents, fucking you over every step of the way.

sanka
04 Dec 12, 20:16
An offer of 12 euros and a bag of chips would be a fair offer for Stankovic, but that doesn't mean he should accept it.

Depends on the chips..

Choppin Onions
04 Dec 12, 20:21
Dejan Stankovic, now 34, chronically injured and relatively useless, makes more money than Stevan Jovetic, Marek Hamsik and Hernanes. I need a drink. And a handgun.

sanka
04 Dec 12, 20:23
Let's mass suicide guys.

.h.
04 Dec 12, 20:30
Dejan Stankovic, now 34, chronically injured and relatively useless, makes more money than Stevan Jovetic, Marek Hamsik and Hernanes. I need a drink. And a handgun.

That's a very politically correct way of saying 'amputee and couldnt even dribble on himself, much less a pitch, successfully'

INTERPERSEMPRE
04 Dec 12, 20:34
Moratti: 'Pastore? We'll keep Sneijder'

Inter President Massimo Moratti shot down reports of a swap between Wesley Sneijder and PSG star Javier Pastore. “We’ll keep Wesley, as he is the best out there.”

The rumours emerged after the Dutchman refused to sign a new contract that would lower his €6m per season wages.

In turn, Paris Saint-Germain could offload Pastore after Coach Carlo Ancelotti confirmed he was “disappointed” with the former Palermo player.

“An exchange between Pastore and Sneijder? No, we’ll keep Wesley, as he is the best out there,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia.

“There has already been too much talk about Sneijder. The problem is in the media more than anything else and I have an excellent rapport with the lad.

“When he returns to the disposal of Andrea Stramaccioni, he will be an added bonus for the squad.”

Inter have made it clear Sneijder will not play again until he resolves the contract dispute.

http://www.football-italia.net/28047/moratti-pastore-well-keep-sneijder

Bluenine
04 Dec 12, 20:35
We definitely fucked this up. I would be more sympathetic toward management if this was at the summer, but now? I can't see any reason why our management is right and Sneijder is wrong. It's not like we didn't know he's an injury prone player or he gets paid 6m annually..

It's not enough that we can't attract great players anymore, we force them out too.

And by the way, yes, I do want him to leave, but this isn't the way to do it.

I think our management is getting some undue criticism for this drama. Things may not be completely as they seem... Here is my take on this, I agree this is mostly speculation based on what I read between the lines...

1. Clearly this "renegotiation" had been going on for quite a while. Over 2-3 months at least, probably since the summer. My guess is that Sneijder expressed his desire to remain at Inter last summer as he did not want to leave Milan for Russia or perhaps gloomy Manchester, and some sort of understanding was reached that there will be a new, longer contract with reduced wages.

2. What is also clear, that when Inter showed Sneidjer the draft of the new contract, possibly sometime between the start of the season and October, it was too below what Sneijder had expected.

3. Sometime over October & November, my guess is that the two parties reached an impasse, neither willing to move from their position. We all saw Sneijder's mood starting to filter via his tweets, a tool footballers use to their advantage these days to put public pressure on the club, resulting in Inter privately banning him from Twitter until a solution is reached.

4. And this where Sneijder pulled a fast one - he got his wife to make his twitter ban public. This alerted the media to a possible scandal. I believe this was a deliberate pressure tactic by Sneijder, forcing the club's hand.

5. Inter decide to call Sneijder's bluff. Branca was tasked to go to the media with his now (in)famous interview, before the media could get a scent of the scandal. It is entirely possible that this "calling the bluff" interview was also to alert potential suitors of Sneijder that a deal could be made this January.

6. Inter management clearly underestimated the media backlash of freezing a top player out just because he does not accept a reduced wage contract. So some PR mitigation was done first by Strama ("Sneijder out for technical reasons") and then by Moratti ("Sneijder should play when he is ready"). But the contradictions in their interviews suggests that Sneijder is indeed frozen out due to contract issue, Strama even suggesting that its "mental readiness" and not "physical readiness". To me, it is clear from his contradictory interviews in the last two weeks that Strama wanted to play Sneijder when Cassano got suspended, but he was forced to toe the party line.

7. Current situation: From the looks of it, Inter are convincing Sneijder that the only option is for him to accept that his days at Inter are over, and agree for a transfer which is mutually financially beneficial. I guess the only discussion point now is whether Inter settle to let Sneijder go to a club of his desire sacrificing some of the transfer fees, or whether Sneijder agrees to "do an Anzhi" so that he is able to play and make the Holland WC squad.

My guess is that some sort of understanding will prevail in the next week or so, and Sneijder will play for Inter in December, to show that he is fit to potential buyers and recover some form. Over January, there will be negotiations again between the club and the player, to agree on which transfer offer to select.

My take here is that while there were things Inter could have done better in this saga, there were also things Sneijder could have managed better. There is clearly more going on than meets the eye. So lets cut our club management some slack here and stop jumping into conclusions that they are morons, even if its entirely possible that they might be. But it could also be a case of none of us knowing exactly what is going on here.

Just my two bits.

KevinB
04 Dec 12, 21:02

Milito :palm:
Cambiasso :palm:
Stankovic :palm:
Zanetti :palm: (He does deserve the wage with his impact, but he's 39 ffs)
Chivu :palm:
Jonathan :palm:^:palm:

Ffs. these wages make me sick. Sneijder is a topplayer. World fucking class ffs. 6m is too much. 4.5 could be justified. Heck, I even take 5.
But 4.5 for Milito, 4 for Cambiasso.. Players who will no longer play 2+ years at top level??

This is beyond moronic. Talking about FFP and shit but keep giving 30+ over 2m contracts. :palm:

Devious
04 Dec 12, 21:07
Moratti: 'Pastore? We'll keep Sneijder'

Inter President Massimo Moratti shot down reports of a swap between Wesley Sneijder and PSG star Javier Pastore. “We’ll keep Wesley, as he is the best out there.”

http://www.football-italia.net/28047/moratti-pastore-well-keep-sneijder

Dude!! DUDE!

:chan: :chan: :chan:

wtf! WTF!

WTF!

The777
04 Dec 12, 21:26
It's not about the salary. It's about who dafuq would wanna go play in the Turkish league voluntarily?

Anybody who came up with this must be using some bad shit.

Turkish media is playing with Fener fans' hearts cuz fans here (most of them) do not judge the news appear in Turkish tabloids. And the media is simply going :trollol: at the moment, they make a good money from this. But they do not mention 6m wages, big surprise !

And yeah, coming here from Italy is like stepping out of a Ferrari to drive a grass-cutting machine.

At the end, when Wesley goes to England, Fener fans will be like :foreveralone: while the papers will be :trolldad:

BabyPhat
04 Dec 12, 21:30
Bluenine, really well observed. I am pretty sure this is actually the sad chronology of the events....

As for salaries, guys cmon we are not that bad, plenty of other teams have far worse duds than us. Till about this season, Juve were paying gold to some literally non-performing stars. Lazio has Zarate, Matuzalem, Roma have 2.5 (!) for Burdisso, 1.6 to Taddei, 1.4 to Perotta etc. All teams have their major share of duds, AC has them too, and Jube had a far greater share than ours.

The sneijder puzzle will be the last piece in the jigsaw. If we can sort ths one out, our finances will be in fine shape, as far as we remain consistent with our principles...

Ffi201zi002tlis
04 Dec 12, 21:55
Milito :palm:
Cambiasso :palm:
Stankovic :palm:
Zanetti :palm: (He does deserve the wage with his impact, but he's 39 ffs)
Chivu :palm:
Jonathan :palm:^:palm:

Ffs. these wages make me sick. Sneijder is a topplayer. World fucking class ffs. 6m is too much. 4.5 could be justified. Heck, I even take 5.
But 4.5 for Milito, 4 for Cambiasso.. Players who will no longer play 2+ years at top level??

This is beyond moronic. Talking about FFP and shit but keep giving 30+ over 2m contracts. :palm:
atleast Milito and Cambiasso can play (inconsistent but still contribute), ofcourse their wages still too high. Why does Sneijder deserve more than them? Just because he's younger? :yao: Age doesn't matter if he cant recover his form.

Sneijder is not "world class" in the last 2 years, plus he's always injured and already 28, so I doubt he'll return. Remember Cesar and Maicon? When our management forced them out, we said that we made a mistake and they will turn to "world class" again but in reality :yao:

If we give :palm: for Milito and Cambiasso's wages, then we should give :palm::palm::palm: for Sneijder's wage.

snake
04 Dec 12, 22:25
Ok Uni, you get your wish and then he starts playing.

Injured himself just before the deal goes down. Then what. Stop thinking with your heart :)

I4E
04 Dec 12, 22:57
I hope we sell Wes to a Russian club. a) For a price well over his worth and b) just to see how Yolanthe will handle living in the far east, dining on vodka and pickled cabbage...

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 23:01

Injured himself just before the deal goes down. Then what. Stop thinking with your heart :)What if the world ends this month? :devious:

I4E
04 Dec 12, 23:04
What if the world ends this month? :devious:

Could explain why all the Russian/Arab oil billionaires are blowing their money on shit clubs... They've got their tickets for the 'ark' booked

snake
04 Dec 12, 23:07
I hope we sell Wes to a Russian club. a) For a price well over his worth and b) just to see how Yolanthe will handle living in the far east, dining on vodka and pickled cabbage...

Good news for us...she'd probably end up divorcing Wes, hitting the bottle pretty hard until she's spit out the ass end of the porn industry by doing a amateur with some fat Romanian dude with a moustache.

I4E
04 Dec 12, 23:08
Good news for us...she'd probably end up divorcing Wes, hitting the bottle pretty hard until she's spit out the ass end of the porn industry by doing a amateur with some fat Romanian dude with a moustache.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 23:09
Good news for us...she'd probably end up divorcing Wes, hitting the bottle pretty hard until she's spit out the ass end of the porn industry by doing a amateur with some fat Romanian dude with a moustache.And I'd buy that video :awyeah:

I4E
04 Dec 12, 23:15
And I'd buy that video :awyeah:

That's so fuckin 80's Fitz. Just download it free on your Samsung sIII via 4G :awyeah:

snake
04 Dec 12, 23:17
And I'd buy that video :awyeah:

I would just youjizz it.

Fitzy
04 Dec 12, 23:19
torrent tbh...

Wobblz
04 Dec 12, 23:36
I tought that was the crackwhore path Wesley's going to take after Branca broke his heart.

jmaster
04 Dec 12, 23:42
This is turning to one of the classiest threads ever lmfao :awyeah:

interindo
05 Dec 12, 00:03
to me Sneijder is one of the key players for winning us treble, I say we should treat him with respect...
the recent circus in the media sadden me, branca may be right that we should offload him.. but he should handle the media better.

The way we treat our loyal champion disapoint me.., we can offload him, just do it with respect.. if we have to put up with him for many years, then we must...

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

I think our management is getting some undue criticism for this drama. Things may not be completely as they seem... Here is my take on this, I agree this is mostly speculation based on what I read between the lines...

1. Clearly this "renegotiation" had been going on for quite a while. Over 2-3 months at least, probably since the summer. My guess is that Sneijder expressed his desire to remain at Inter last summer as he did not want to leave Milan for Russia or perhaps gloomy Manchester, and some sort of understanding was reached that there will be a new, longer contract with reduced wages.

2. What is also clear, that when Inter showed Sneidjer the draft of the new contract, possibly sometime between the start of the season and October, it was too below what Sneijder had expected.

3. Sometime over October & November, my guess is that the two parties reached an impasse, neither willing to move from their position. We all saw Sneijder's mood starting to filter via his tweets, a tool footballers use to their advantage these days to put public pressure on the club, resulting in Inter privately banning him from Twitter until a solution is reached.

4. And this where Sneijder pulled a fast one - he got his wife to make his twitter ban public. This alerted the media to a possible scandal. I believe this was a deliberate pressure tactic by Sneijder, forcing the club's hand.

5. Inter decide to call Sneijder's bluff. Branca was tasked to go to the media with his now (in)famous interview, before the media could get a scent of the scandal. It is entirely possible that this "calling the bluff" interview was also to alert potential suitors of Sneijder that a deal could be made this January.

6. Inter management clearly underestimated the media backlash of freezing a top player out just because he does not accept a reduced wage contract. So some PR mitigation was done first by Strama ("Sneijder out for technical reasons") and then by Moratti ("Sneijder should play when he is ready"). But the contradictions in their interviews suggests that Sneijder is indeed frozen out due to contract issue, Strama even suggesting that its "mental readiness" and not "physical readiness". To me, it is clear from his contradictory interviews in the last two weeks that Strama wanted to play Sneijder when Cassano got suspended, but he was forced to toe the party line.

7. Current situation: From the looks of it, Inter are convincing Sneijder that the only option is for him to accept that his days at Inter are over, and agree for a transfer which is mutually financially beneficial. I guess the only discussion point now is whether Inter settle to let Sneijder go to a club of his desire sacrificing some of the transfer fees, or whether Sneijder agrees to "do an Anzhi" so that he is able to play and make the Holland WC squad.

My guess is that some sort of understanding will prevail in the next week or so, and Sneijder will play for Inter in December, to show that he is fit to potential buyers and recover some form. Over January, there will be negotiations again between the club and the player, to agree on which transfer offer to select.

My take here is that while there were things Inter could have done better in this saga, there were also things Sneijder could have managed better. There is clearly more going on than meets the eye. So lets cut our club management some slack here and stop jumping into conclusions that they are morons, even if its entirely possible that they might be. But it could also be a case of none of us knowing exactly what is going on here.

Just my two bits.

I agree with u, it still saddens me, we are talking about Sneijder... here...

armendsh
05 Dec 12, 00:04
So much hate here for yolanthe :dino:

figer
05 Dec 12, 00:15
http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/a5seb0imeucieclk2puipq/Show/Player-Focus-Wesley-Sneijder

Fapuccino
05 Dec 12, 00:31
http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/a5seb0imeucieclk2puipq/Show/Player-Focus-Wesley-Sneijder

that stat means absolutely nothing. I'm surprised Guarin wasn't first

Darren
05 Dec 12, 00:52
So lets cut our club management some slack here and stop jumping into conclusions that they are morons, even if its entirely possible that they might be. But it could also be a case of none of us knowing exactly what is going on here.

Do you know how 'cutting slack' works? You need to have some credit for people to cut you slack. When you consistently make mistakes for 2,5 years, you don't deserve any goddamn fucking slack.

And of course we don't know the whole story man! We never do! So does that mean we should ignore facts? Like the Branca interview?

Jane The Virgin
05 Dec 12, 02:07
Wherever we sell Sneijder we should wrap him with a paper saying "FRAGILE".

Universe
05 Dec 12, 03:47

Injured himself just before the deal goes down. Then what. Stop thinking with your heart :)

I don't have a heart you chomo (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11215-Happy-Birthday-Universe&p=1037059&viewfull=1#post1037059).

Pimpin
05 Dec 12, 04:09

is that 4.2 tequilla shots per day, or..?

sanka
05 Dec 12, 09:46
The only place Sneijder could play now is in shower with Yollanthe.

I4E
05 Dec 12, 09:49
The only place Sneidjer could play now is in shower with Yollanthe.

And he still won't score...

Vibe
05 Dec 12, 09:58

And he still won't score...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/356/moray.jpg

Lionheart
05 Dec 12, 10:17
...An offer of 12 euros and a bag of chips would be a fair offer for Stankovic...

Fiqs: A bag of air with chips. :work:

which is > than playing at any football club tbh.

(Me :foreveralone:)

shingayi
05 Dec 12, 10:26
Pastore: The fact that club like Inter wants me, makes me very happy. Italy has given me so much and I spent two fantastic years there. I'd love to go back one day, but not at this moment. I don't know...

Diplomatic statement, or real denial of the rumours?

Lionheart
05 Dec 12, 10:30
Pastore: the fact that a club like Inter wants me makes me wanna go all :yao: & blow my brains out, lol! After all the shit we hear that goes down there, would you seriously wanna go play there yourself? I think I'd just sit on the bench here, & watch Ibra score volleys, haha!

Pheexsd :work:

Fitzy
05 Dec 12, 10:38
Pheexsd :work:I'm looking forward to see how fucked up our 'fixed'-sounding words get in a few years...

I4E
05 Dec 12, 10:59
I'm looking forward to see how fucked up our 'fixed'-sounding words get in a few years... :awyeah:

Physics-ed

Lionheart
05 Dec 12, 11:51
I'm looking forward to see how fucked up our 'fixed'-sounding words get in a few years...

What I wanna know is who started this pandemic which is now widely spread all over FIF. As we know such diseases spread pretty quick around here, since we're in contact with each other on a daily basis, touching one another & breathing each other's air & shit.

I personally have been infected with so much shit up to now, I've lost count.

Jimmy Page
05 Dec 12, 13:08
No Sneijder called up for tomorrows game according to GDS

sanka
05 Dec 12, 13:09

Even if the situation was good i highly doubt he would play in such a game.

It was expected.

Lionheart
05 Dec 12, 13:32

It's the management's pathetic attempt to show the world that none of the shit we've been hearing about Branca, freezing Sneijder & all other crap is true. They're all gonna be like...

"See! We told you! It was Strama's decision to keep him out. It didn't have anything to do with a new contract or GTFO. Where the hell did you hear that anyway? :yao:"

At this point what else there is to do than trying to cover the shit they did under the carpet. :palm:

A.l.i
05 Dec 12, 14:05

4.2 % shots in 5 matches = Those ridiculous ballooned shots by him or over.

Universe
05 Dec 12, 14:45
I'm looking forward to see how fucked up our 'fixed'-sounding words get in a few years...

I do believe I started that trend with the original "Fitzed" :work:

jmaster
05 Dec 12, 14:47
Sneijder must feel like :foreveralone:

with a lot of this on his side:

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/yolanthe_cabau_van_kasbergen_2.jpg

:notbad:

ath
05 Dec 12, 17:34
Sneijder used twitter to annonce the fact that's he's not called for tomorrow's game.

World war III is starting.

sanka
05 Dec 12, 17:39
I do believe I started that trend with the original "Fitzed" :work:

Still noone appreciated the fact and thanked ya for it.

:yuno: ungrateful cunts :work:

MANTA
05 Dec 12, 17:40
Very odd not to at least give Sneijder a run in tomorrows game. We know he won't be called up for Napoli or Lazio.

The club should come out and say he is frozen out. I don't mind the club freezing players out to get them to leave, but at least be upfront about it like they did with JC.

Bergpavian
05 Dec 12, 17:59
To add this discussion something usefull:

http://www.outofaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Yolanthe-Cabau-van-Kasbergen-1.jpg

Aurimas
05 Dec 12, 18:10
I don't like it so much. Now inter are showing the lack of class. It seems like Sneijder is our enemy number one.

And for fuck's sake, Strama, why this bullshit, that it's your decision, that there are better players at the moment.

Ok, so tomorrow there will be playing like 7 primavera players...., so they are better than Sneijder too?

Why can't it be solved with a respect?

And btw, Sneijder is injury prone, that's true. But i've got a question, is it his problem? Maybe there is something wrong with the medical staff of inter. I mean, Alvarez, Chivu, Deki, Obi (where the fuck he's gone), maybe someone else, i don't remember at the moment

figer
05 Dec 12, 18:12
Wes twitter 53 min ago:

Wesley Sneijder ‏@sneijder101010
Per quelli che mi hanno chiesto se sono convocato per domani, non sono convocato!!! Fijne Sinterklaas avond aan alle Nederlanders...

Google translate: ""For those who have asked me if they are called for tomorrow, are not called! Merry Christmas to all Dutch evening ...

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4553/asdwtb.jpg

MANTA
05 Dec 12, 18:16
And btw, Sneijder is injury prone, that's true. But i've got a question, is it his problem? Maybe there is something wrong with the medical staff of inter. I mean, Alvarez, Chivu, Deki, Obi (where the fuck he's gone), maybe someone else, i don't remember at the moment

Yes, it is his problem, he has always been injury prone. Seeing Robben and Van Persie it is probably a dutch thing.

Aurimas
05 Dec 12, 18:19
Yes, it is his problem, he has always been injury prone. Seeing Robben and Van Persie it is probably a dutch thing.

yeah, i know :) i'm just a liitle bit angry at this atm :)

Jimmy Page
05 Dec 12, 18:30
I have always thought that critiscm towards the Inter mangemant has been a bit over the top, but the way they have managed to break down the relationship between Inter and Sneijder, its actually pretty impressive

Doffy
05 Dec 12, 18:38
yea this is going to far. really dirty tactics, especially moratti. dont be a hypocrite man just be clear and speak the truth.

ath
05 Dec 12, 18:40
Sneijder out, Banega* + Andreolli in, what do you guys think of it ?

*Yeah, he's brainless, but what a fantastic player in the midfield ...

Dylan
05 Dec 12, 18:43

I don't see why we couldn't try for Banega as a seperate deal. Also Andreolli is just an average Serie A defender.

ath
05 Dec 12, 18:48
Because we've got no money :( :( :(

As for Andreolli, we've got our back-three for the future (Juan-Caldirola-Ranocchia), he can make a decent back-up.

.h.
05 Dec 12, 19:23
dont forget benedetti, donkor, paramatti.

Bergpavian
05 Dec 12, 19:46

So badass. The don and his killer.

Devious
05 Dec 12, 19:50

"Ill make him an offer he cant refuuuse :megusta: "

Oh wait. that didnt work.

Pajo
05 Dec 12, 20:36

Like a mob boss and his main hitman!

Lionheart
05 Dec 12, 21:48
^ More like 2 fucking idiots, driving the club's reputation into the sewers.

Pimpin
05 Dec 12, 22:09

http://gatesofinifiny.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg?w=604

btw morattis face looks like he was saying, da fuq did you do know Branca :lol:

dynasty27
05 Dec 12, 22:25
I think it's clear about who has given the best comment from those who quoted the pic.:derp: (the last one is terrible)

Fitzy
05 Dec 12, 22:41
I do believe I started that trend with the original "Fitzed" :work:Bullshit... I'm gonna go back through my posts just to prove you wrong.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

we've got no money

You answered your question yourself.

I4E
05 Dec 12, 22:44
Bullshit... I'm gonna go back through my posts just to prove you wrong.

To the bullshit thread....

Michael
05 Dec 12, 23:40
10k fine coming for him...

snake
06 Dec 12, 00:23

Shame, so only a 5,999,990 salary.

I4E
06 Dec 12, 00:31

Poor Yolanthe. She had her eye on a new Louis Vitton hand bag for christmas...

Fitzy
06 Dec 12, 01:13
Shame, so only a 5,999,990 salary.You miss the 'k' in your calc?

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 02:47
IMO this twitter ban is stupid. Players should be able to interact with their fans for trivial stuff like "FORZA INTER" or "Yay, my first call up with the first team".

Thing is I blame Sneijder for this ban, he is the only one who doesn't seem to use common sense when tweeting.

Darren
06 Dec 12, 08:49
Thing is I blame Sneijder for this ban, he is the only one who doesn't seem to use common sense when tweeting.

Do you have any actual examples of him tweeting inappropriate things? Because all I ever see him post is positive stuff like 'Great weekend to all my followers!' or 'Excited for Inter v .....'.

And I don't know if they cancelled the ban or he just doesn't give a fuck, cause he's still tweeting.

Lionheart
06 Dec 12, 09:03
Do you have any actual examples of him tweeting inappropriate things? Because all I ever see him post is positive stuff like 'Great weekend to all my followers!' or 'Excited for Inter v .....'.

Definitely. Even on his Facebook page he only posts positive stuff, always having a nice attitude. Never saw him post crap.

BabyPhat
06 Dec 12, 09:13
Sneijder will tweet positive stuff. And then when the whole contract bruhaha spills over, he could always claim that he always had the best interest of Inter in his heart and was always a team player and that Inter management were the bullies and heartless bastards for making him earn less. His Twitter account was part of the public propaganda machine that he was using too, just like Moratti's lame-ass attempts at making it look like 'this is all a big family'.

So stopping Sneijder's twitter was Inter's preemptive attempt to stop sneijder playing the victim card.

Whatever we think of the whole affair, I refuse to think Sneijder is some passive victim here....

ath
06 Dec 12, 09:44
According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the other players turned their back to Wes too, tired of his tantrums.

.h.
06 Dec 12, 10:28
Time for..........

DEATH BY BUKKAKE

INTERPERSEMPRE
06 Dec 12, 14:38
Bayern not interested in Sneijder, insists Heynckes
The Dutchman was recently linked with a move to the Bundesliga leaders, but their head coach has insisted such a move for the Inter midfielder is out of the question

Jupp Heynckes has laughed off rumours that Bayern Munich are interested in signing Netherlands international Wesley Sneijder from Inter.

The attacking midfielder is unhappy at the Giuseppe Meazza side following an ongoing contract dispute, but Bayern have no intention to make a move for Sneijder according to the Roten head coach.

"There's absolutely no truth in these reports. If we would sign every player who's being linked with a move to Bayern, we would end up with more players than Wolfsburg!" joked Heynckes to TZ.

Sneijder has a contract with Inter until the summer of 2015, but a transfer seems inevitable following his refusal to accept a pay-cut.

The former Real Madrid star was allegedly close to joining Manchester United two seasons ago, and is now being linked with clubs such as Paris Saint-Germain, Anzhi Makhachkala and Fenerbahce, although the latter have revealed that a transfer is not an option for now either.

"We can say that, as of now, our interest in Sneijder is zero. If there is any, it is without my knowledge and I have no comment," head coach Aykut Kocaman told Radyspor.

"As of now, we have not made any attempts to transfer anyone. However, on the other hand, we are going through a critical and delicate period."

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/4010/germany/2012/12/06/3583298/bayern-not-interested-in-sneijder-insists-heynckes?source=breakingnews

crzdcolombian
06 Dec 12, 15:45
No one wants him Man U and Bayern both said no interested. Hope he realizes 4.5 million is a ton of money and he doesn't have too many options unless he wants to freeze his balls off in Russia. Man City & Chelsea don't need him and he closed the doors to a Real Madrid return. He isn't good enough for Barca so who does that leave? Juve and Milan who can't afford his wages either.

Vintage
06 Dec 12, 15:52
So, according to fcinternews Sneijder is looking for new house in Milan.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D68834&usg=ALkJrhigbG6dfrkoKQ3DKcoCFNlAZkj6yg

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/AC-Milan-Physio-Cover.png

:pazzini:

sanka
06 Dec 12, 15:57
Dat babe > Lollanthe.

Bebopwb
06 Dec 12, 16:07
He doesn't want to leave and he wants to play. Management is going back on their contract and not giving him any playing time. I don't blame him for his tantrum. I honestly want him to stay, keep his salary to 6 mil till June and then propose a new contract for 4.5 mil. I'm sure that if management would have played their cards right and asked him "properly" he would have taken the pay cut. Moratti should have called him into the office and talked to him personally and told him the situation. Instead branca decided to announce the whole shit and make him feel like he has to do it or leave! He now has all the pressure of the media. If he accepts it after branca announced he won't play it makes him look like a little bitch. Just tired of how this whole shit went down. Moratti wants him to stay but I don't think branca knows how to treat our players. I think everyone that has left out club ha said that Moratti is a great president and person, but branca is a fucking cunt! Sneijderman needs to stay!

Darren
06 Dec 12, 16:07
No one wants him Man U and Bayern both said no interested. Hope he realizes 4.5 million is a ton of money and he doesn't have too many options unless he wants to freeze his balls off in Russia. Man City & Chelsea don't need him and he closed the doors to a Real Madrid return. He isn't good enough for Barca so who does that leave? Juve and Milan who can't afford his wages either.

Dat babe > Lollanthe.

I so wished this forum had a thumbs down option..

sanka
06 Dec 12, 16:13
That's my cut sorry pal, got my own style and taste.

vasilios
06 Dec 12, 16:16

And I don't know if they cancelled the ban or he just doesn't give a fuck, cause he's still tweeting.

It's Inter's master plan. Since he won't agree to a wage cut they'll just fine him per tweet until they get their money back.

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 16:21
I'm sure that if management would have played their cards right and asked him "properly" he would have taken the pay cut.

Well, according to reports that did happen over the summer and Sneijder decided to ignore the whole thing. Apparently the reason Branca went public was because he was pissed that Sneijder and his enterouge were ignoring the request for months.

Honestly we don't know what the reality of the situation is on the ground. All we know is that it the relationship has turned to shit.

minterke
06 Dec 12, 16:23
We gave the guy a contract, there's only 2 years left on it just respect the fucking contract. It's not even worth it to sell Sneijder right now, what are we gonna get 10 million? And buy who with that, Giuseppe Mascara? Or I got it let's bring back Pandev :notbad:

He's only 28, his value to the team outweighs the benefits of getting rid of him IMO.

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 16:29

The club reluctantly let him go to the USA for injury recovery upon his request, they didn't believe the injury required travel abroad since all he needed was physical therapy. What blew things over the top was his and his wife's tweets while there of all the partying. It was right after Sneijder returned from there that the club instigated a Twitter ban.

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

We gave the guy a contract, there's only 2 years left on it just respect the fucking contract. It's not even worth it to sell Sneijder right now, what are we gonna get 10 million? And buy who with that, Giuseppe Mascara? Or I got it let's bring back Pandev :notbad:

He's only 28, his value to the team outweighs the benefits of getting rid of him IMO.

The benefit of selling him is a 12% reduction in the team's wages. That is far more important than whatever sales price you can get for him.

minterke
06 Dec 12, 16:31
The club reluctantly let him go to the USA for injury recovery upon his request, they didn't believe the injury required travel abroad since all he needed was physical therapy. What blew things over the top was his and his wife's tweets while there of all the partying. It was right after Sneijder returned from there that the club instigated a Twitter ban.

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

The benefit of selling him is a 12% reduction in the team's wages. That is far more important than whatever sales price you can get for him.

Instead of looking to offload our GOOD players like Sneijder, why dont we get rid of all the scrap players that are on the team (Jonathan, Silvestre, Alvarez, Stankovic, Chivu) and lower the wages of dinosaurs like Cambiasso who makes 4mil and Milito who makes 5mil.

Darren
06 Dec 12, 16:33

The same benefit which could be gotten by forcing out Chivu and Stankovic.. that argument is absolute bullshit.

Edit: Deki (2,7) Chivu (2,1) Jonathan (1,2) = EXACTLY SIX FUCKING MILLION. 3 useless players gone, a '12%' wage reduction, and we get to keep Sneijder, someone who can actually play football. But why would we.

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 16:49
Instead of looking to offload our GOOD players like Sneijder, why dont we get rid of all the scrap players that are on the team (Jonathan, Silvestre, Alvarez, Stankovic, Chivu) and lower the wages of dinosaurs like Cambiasso who makes 4mil and Milito who makes 5mil.

I don't know. But if I were to guess its because you probably would have to sell all of (Jonathan, Silvestre, Alvarez, Stankovic, Chivu) which would leave you with no bench players (0 backup defenders). So you would have sign some new players, and those new players cost wages. So the overall financial impact of selling all those players probably is not as big as selling Sneijder who depending on the formation the coach is going for might not need replacing.

As for Cambiasso and Milito, I think they are next on the list after Sneijder. The club needs to save money so I wouldn't be surprised if they approach all the big wage players. We got rid of half of them over the summer, and we will continue to do so until the financial situation of the club improves.

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

The same benefit which could be gotten by forcing out Chivu and Stankovic.. that argument is absolute bullshit.

No, the argument that the only benefit of selling Sneijder is his 10m price tag is bullshit. The fact that selling 2 players also provides the same benefit doesn't change the fact that selling Sneijder saves 12% of our wage bill. We could also sell Coutinho, Alvarez, Obi, Mudingayi and Handanovic and get the same benefit. Which avenue the club takes to try to save money is what you are arguing about. My statement was 100% correct.

Dylan
06 Dec 12, 16:51
Who exactly do you guys think would buy Stankovic for example?

Inter7
06 Dec 12, 16:52

MLS teams

minterke
06 Dec 12, 16:53
It's too bad that we won't be able to see this truly develop like we all wished it would:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSpqKDQDZ1w

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 16:57

Maybe a team in the MLS. Or Australia, but neither are gonna pay a transfer fee. Anyway, Stankovic has chronic problems ever since Mancini was our coach. I don't even know if he would want to continue playing after this season, or probably not in a big league. I have a feeling he will probably leave over the summer.

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

It's too bad that we won't be able to see this truly develop like we all wished it would:

Yeah. Very disappointing. Although I cannot imagine Milito + Cassano + Sneijder + Guarin on the pitch with a back three system.

Dylan
06 Dec 12, 17:01
They wouldn't pay a penny, and all the while Stankovic will much prefer his salary here.

Sneijder's the only sellable player out of Stankovic and other deadwood.

Bebopwb
06 Dec 12, 17:07

Cassano, Sneijder, Milito = scudetto. Man what a trio, wished we all saw more of it.

Darren
06 Dec 12, 17:16
No, the argument that the only benefit of selling Sneijder is his 10m price tag is bullshit. The fact that selling 2 players also provides the same benefit doesn't change the fact that selling Sneijder saves 12% of our wage bill. We could also sell Coutinho, Alvarez, Obi, Mudingayi and Handanovic and get the same benefit. Which avenue the club takes to try to save money is what you are arguing about. My statement was 100% correct.

And where did I say selling Sneijder wouldn't save 12% of our wage bill? Though it's true, it's not a good argument to sell him. Because we can offload 3 useless players, instead of 1 very good one, and get the same benefit. Or lower their contracts instead of his.

Nyall
06 Dec 12, 17:29

Edit: Deki (2,7) Chivu (2,1) Jonathan (1,2) = EXACTLY SIX FUCKING MILLION. 3 useless players gone, a '12%' wage reduction, and we get to keep Sneijder, someone who can actually play football. But why would we.
All four of them [Sneijder included] especially when they're always injured and can't be depended upon for a 20 or even 10 game stretch. Sneijder though can net us something.

Sneijder has no reason to accept a lower salary, but that =/= to Sneijder earning that hefty salary.

.h.
06 Dec 12, 17:37
And where did I say selling Sneijder wouldn't save 12% of our wage bill? Though it's true, it's not a good argument to sell him. Because we can offload 3 useless players, instead of 1 very good one, and get the same benefit. Or lower their contracts instead of his.

or, offload all of them, and we save ~24million euros a year.

Darren
06 Dec 12, 17:59
Sneijder has no reason to accept a lower salary, but that =/= to Sneijder earning that hefty salary.

Yeah, I know. But the same applies to Chivu and Deki (more so in fact). Since we're so set on decreasing wages, I personally would prefer it if it was done in a way that involves players that aren't good or can't contribute. I won't argue with the fact that it's easier to sell Wes tho.

Since we're a selling club anyways, why not eh. Jeez, sometimes talking about Inter is so depressing. I have no faith in the youth project tbh.

MANTA
06 Dec 12, 18:01

You were commenting on the statement I made, saying it was a poor argument, while I was only pointing out that when players have high wages the club usually gets the majority of the financial benefits of selling from the wage savings rather than the transfer fee.

As for the idea of selling Chivu,Stankovic and Jonathan instead, I am not arguing against it, but your argument is flawed. Chivu and Jonathan are backups in positions we don't have many options, which means if they are sold we will only have 1 backup defender and 1 backup fullback, which obviously is not enough to continue the season. So we will be forced to sign 2 replacement players (a fullback and a defender). Best case scenario, assuming you sign those for the same price you can sell Jonathan (Chivu was out of contract), and assuming they each only cost 1m in wages. That means you still have to get rid of another 2m somewhere (likely in midfield because that is where we have the most players).So you might have to sell Alvarez + Mariga as well to make up the difference (even then you would be 300k short).

If you get rid of Sneijder you can reasonably go on with Coutinho + Alvarez as attacking midfielders.

Wobblz
06 Dec 12, 18:02
Yeah, why not close down the whole fucking team while we're at it.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/64D7/fuck-this-shit/image.png

INTERPERSEMPRE
06 Dec 12, 21:05
Yolanthe Sneijder: Wes won't go

Yolanthe Cabau, wife of Wesley Snijder, has weighed in on the current contract debacle surrounding her husband.

The Netherlands international has been told he will not play for Inter until he accepts a wage cut, with speculation mounting that he is all set to leave San Siro.

But the Spain-born actress and television host has taken to Twitter to calm fans’ nerves of his eminent departure.

“He will not go away,” she said when responding to users on the social network. “I too am sad for this situation.

“We hope that everything goes well.”

Sneijder has been linked with a January move to Manchester United and Anzhi Makhachkala, but club President Massimo Moratti has claimed that he hopes the team and the player can come to an agreement.

Whatever you say, Yolanthe :D

Devious
06 Dec 12, 22:10
Dude, if the wify says that we will not go, then we will not go. evenif it means that Sneijder wont play for the rest of his career.

You never experienced the wife`s domination in these arguments. dont underestimate the power of the wife.

dynasty27
06 Dec 12, 22:11
She has a lot in common with Shevchenko's wife then.

I4E
06 Dec 12, 22:14
Players wives have no business in football. They should shut the fuck up and stick to shopping and bitching with other players wives...

Cal
06 Dec 12, 22:14

:okay:

jmaster
06 Dec 12, 22:19

Complicated_Simplicity
06 Dec 12, 22:57
First

Edward
06 Dec 12, 23:56
the way our club is handling this situation is dumb as hell. "hey guys why not give us some great offers for a player we can't afford the wages for, are freezing him out of the squad, don't have him in our plans/formations and have an almost irreparable relationship with". how can anyone with any sense of intelligence decide to let every club out there know that instead of simply putting him up for a transfer like a normal club would

i... i...:palm:

thatdude
07 Dec 12, 14:01
Wesley not with the group because of a "tight calf".

Told you not to tweet bitch.

I4E
07 Dec 12, 14:06
Wesley not with the group because of a "tight arse".

Told you to sign the contract bitch.

Fixed

Kenny
07 Dec 12, 14:27
...aaaaaaaaaaand hi's injured.

Universe
07 Dec 12, 14:28
I'd like to believe he's actually injured and that it's not some bullshit politics.

sanka
07 Dec 12, 14:30
You'd wished that..

Lionheart
07 Dec 12, 14:38
Next week on the Sneijder Saga: Sneijder injured his little finger while opening a can of tuna

Should make a TV series outta their bullshit excuses tbh for not playing him :D

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 12, 14:44
The cards have been dealt already in this sneijder situation. He is 100% outta here and now, it's only a matter of when and how financially painful it will be for Inter.

dynasty27
07 Dec 12, 14:47
...aaaaaaaaaaand he's sneijured.

Next week on the Sneijder Saga: Sneijder sneijured his little finger Fix'xd

sanka
07 Dec 12, 14:49
better a plastic version of Sneijder than the real glass one.

Play the possum since i don't know when, dunno that if any real or not i don't give a single one for it tbh.

Dylan
07 Dec 12, 15:51
Convenient of him getting injured again.

How did it get to this? I mean despite the reputation of Inter management and Wesley's tendancy to bitch, I would have thought we could hold on to at least 1 good player.

JJM
07 Dec 12, 15:52
Sneijder's agent to Inter:"If you want him to leave ok but only if you rescind his contract because only then there is a team ready to take him"

Sup BBilan :yao::disgustedyao:

I4E
07 Dec 12, 16:00
Sneijder's agent to Inter:"If you want him to leave ok but only if you rescind his contract because only then there is a team ready to take him"

Sup BBilan :yao::disgustedyao:

:lol: fuck off agent ! good luck finding him a better contract on the back of 2 injury riddled shit seasons

sanka
07 Dec 12, 16:02
The Following User Says REALLY Thank You to I4E For This VERY F***IN Honest Post:
eNz (Today)

Cal
07 Dec 12, 16:12
:lol: fuck off agent ! good luck finding him a better contract on the back of 2 injury riddled shit seasons

Tbqh the Anzhi's of this world would easily match/better his contract...