PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jimmy Page
07 Dec 12, 15:16
Dont think Yolanth is up for that...

sanka
07 Dec 12, 15:22
Winter collection is nice though for her..

minterke
07 Dec 12, 16:26
#WesleyStay trending hardcore on twitter

Universe
07 Dec 12, 16:33
#WesleyStay trending hardcore on twitter

You got post #9999!

I got #10000!

Cal
07 Dec 12, 16:37
Dont think Yolanth is up for that...

Never said she was ;)

dynasty27
07 Dec 12, 20:48
Dont think Yolanth is up for that...She reaps (wtf ever) she sows.

Mad Biscione
07 Dec 12, 21:50
She twitts Wes is fine lol :work:

IRR26
07 Dec 12, 22:34
She twitts Wes is fine lol :work:

Yep!

Women :palm: can keep secrets even if their life would depend on it.

"On Friday evening his wife Yolanthe Cabau responded to fans on her Twitter account who were asking after Wesley’s health. “He’s not injured! Wesley is just fine.”

How is this gonna do any good in Sneijders situation.

Inter's managements behavior in this situation has been ridiculous as well.

This is just beyond everything like in JC's case. Sneijder earns too much so we are telling he is injured or that Strama don't want to select him to the team. Could we at least play him until he leaves. His wages aint gonna get any lower even if we continue to sit him on the stands.

Inter must be very broke or very stupid to do this. I am afraid that it is both.

William
07 Dec 12, 23:02
I wish she would just stop running her mouth. Also I think I read somewhere that she will be acting in a movie with The Rock and immediately I said 'Poor Dwayne'.

skeet
08 Dec 12, 01:33
I thought this mess would blow over after a few weeks but it somehow went from :palm: to :palm:^:palm:

The way the management handled the situation is just plain stupid, and I don't mean branca making it public because it's obvious that it would have gone public eventually. First of all, the contract that is being offered is very reasonable imo, but freezing sneijder out of the squad for not accepting it is fucking idiotic, did they expect a whiny bitch like sneijder to see the error of his ways and sign if he wasn't being played?

just because it worked on a gentleman like julio doesn't mean it's a magic trick that instantly makes players agree to anything. and don't get me started on the twitter bullshit :palm:

also, sneijder has every right to be mad at the management, but he seriously needs to stop being such a bitch about the situation. He's overpaid as it is, and he's causing a fucking circus because he can't live without being payed double the money the rest of his teammates get. I mean seriously, aren't he and nagatomo supposed to be friends? how does that work when sneijder wipes his ass with nagatomo's salary every day while naga barely makes enough to buy shoes and chupa chups?

thatdude
08 Dec 12, 02:19
His wife is fucking shit up for both parties. What club is going to want a player with a wife who tells secrets as soon as shit doesn't go there way. This shit is a liability, Bayern will run, PSG will run, we are fucked.

spork
08 Dec 12, 03:05
When you're friends with someone as air-headed as Paris Hilton, you don't really expect much from them in the first place...

Bruce007
08 Dec 12, 03:07
no matter what, inter management was unprofessional to push sneijder like that.

Kakaroto
08 Dec 12, 03:18
I just hope that he doesn't end up at BBilan or god forbid RuBe.

Inter2010
08 Dec 12, 07:50
sell him to some russian team ...they pay good money.

Vintage
08 Dec 12, 08:35
sell him to some russian team ...they pay good money.

I doubt yolanthe would approve that

Jimmy Page
08 Dec 12, 08:36
This beats any soap opera out there

dynasty27
08 Dec 12, 08:39
I doubt yolanthe would approve thatShe reaps what he sows

Bergpavian
08 Dec 12, 09:59
I don't blame Yolanthe for that. What our management is doing is so embarrassing for our club. :palm:

Inter2010
08 Dec 12, 10:36
I would keep him only if he agrees to a pay cut :)

.h.
08 Dec 12, 10:44
His wife is fucking shit up for both parties. What club is going to want a player with a wife who tells secrets as soon as shit doesn't go there way. This shit is a liability, Bayern will run, PSG will run, we are fucked.

100x this.

Pajo
08 Dec 12, 10:47
As I said before, poorly handled by the management definitely. But Wes is a bitch too. Both sides are acting like spoiled brats.

jmaster
08 Dec 12, 11:20
Let's spam Sneijder's twitter. Make him respond. Make him leave earlier mwuahahaha :awwyeah:

Edward
08 Dec 12, 11:38
I thought this mess would blow over after a few weeks but it somehow went from :palm: to :palm:^:palm:

The way the management handled the situation is just plain stupid, and I don't mean branca making it public because it's obvious that it would have gone public eventually. First of all, the contract that is being offered is very reasonable imo, but freezing sneijder out of the squad for not accepting it is fucking idiotic, did they expect a whiny bitch like sneijder to see the error of his ways and sign if he wasn't being played?

just because it worked on a gentleman like julio doesn't mean it's a magic trick that instantly makes players agree to anything. and don't get me started on the twitter bullshit :palm:

also, sneijder has every right to be mad at the management, but he seriously needs to stop being such a bitch about the situation. He's overpaid as it is, and he's causing a fucking circus because he can't live without being payed double the money the rest of his teammates get. I mean seriously, aren't he and nagatomo supposed to be friends? how does that work when sneijder wipes his ass with nagatomo's salary every day while naga barely makes enough to buy shoes and chupa chups?
:dielaugh:

sanka
08 Dec 12, 16:24
Sorry to say but after all that mess, let him stew at his tweets, just get a motherfucking plan considering his sellout.

Inter Siamo Noi
08 Dec 12, 18:02
I really don't understand why you blame Yolanthe for not keeping a secret. If she's right and Inter faked Sneijder's injury, so what do you want from her? to keep the secret, to give ANY respect to Inter management, to kiss Branca's ass?

IF the injury was really faked, there's nothing wrong with what she said.

Bergpavian
08 Dec 12, 23:05
I really don't understand why you blame Yolanthe for not keeping a secret. If she's right and Inter faked Sneijder's injury, so what do you want from her? to keep the secret, to give ANY respect to Inter management, to kiss Branca's ass?

IF the injury was really faked, there's nothing wrong with what she said.

Agree.

It's not like she's telling everybody a big Club secret and should the injury really be faked - what everybody believes - she has every right to make that circus public.

interista4
08 Dec 12, 23:24
I can see him scoring a hatrick for Milan against us already.... fucking hell. NIGHTMARE!

MANTA
09 Dec 12, 03:43
Why are you all complaining about faking injuries and shit? He has been frozen out of the squad for several weeks now, and he only trained separately for a single day. Why the fuck would the club come up with bullshit whose only benefit will be a day away from group training.

The club said he trained separately because of a tight calf. The club didn't say he was injured. Yolanthe said the same thing. Players miss a day of training regularly for everything from sore muscles to the flu. Doesn't mean they are injured.

Press is having a field day with this

Toninu
09 Dec 12, 10:51
Apparently Inter's offer was Sneijder ending the season being paid the amount he's already getting plus another year on his deal which would amount to 21 million euros by the end of it while his current deal would get him 18 million euros. Wow Inter are running a sweat shop here, Sneijder hasn't been important too us for 2 years, his hype has definitely gone to his head, he is no Ibra he does not win games for us on his own, he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy. He's a very good squad player but this idea that he's some superstar went to his head, fuck his twitter rants and fuck his attitude. That being said I still think he's an important player for us (not indispensable) but he should get his head out of his ass.

I4E
09 Dec 12, 10:56
......but he should get his head out of Yolanthes ass.

Feakst

Anal - Wes is doing it wrong

Toninu
09 Dec 12, 11:06
Lol for a second I thought I actually wrote that, it would have been Freudian slip of epic proportions.

wera
09 Dec 12, 11:39
he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy

wat

Devious
09 Dec 12, 12:18
It seems like he`s reached an agreement with PSG.

Scottish_one
09 Dec 12, 12:18
provided money from his wages and transfer is reinvested into the squad, given how he has been for the last 2 years, selling him is the best option imo

always sorry to see a great player like Wes go but we cant afford to keep paying him untill he hits some good form and as we all know he is extrememly injury prone

would be good to see the official contract offer, most of the rumors i have seen seem pretty reasonable, what did he expect to happen after lucio, Julio etc have already gone because they wouldnt cut their contract. Milito and cambiasso should be next, think they are our 2 next highest paid players?

sanka
09 Dec 12, 12:19
Can we please stop mentionin a silly bitch in a football forum?

Off the field i start to think Sneidjer acts like a fuckin pussy.

For once tell your bitch to shut her hole ffs.

CafeCordoba
09 Dec 12, 12:39
If he's wanting to go to PSG then we better clinch a good deal for fuck sake. It's not like he's Ibrahimovic or anything but PSG's sheikh money should provide us a good deal. Not some shitty fucking 10m€ or 15m€. Our situation is bad but we can't fucking let PSG grab Sneijder-calibre player with long contract for peanuts.

jmaster
09 Dec 12, 12:58
http://www.football-italia.net/28221/report-sneijder-psg-deal

They better overpay us the fuck of it.

Dylan
09 Dec 12, 13:05
I'd be suprised if we got 15 million out of it sadly.

.h.
09 Dec 12, 13:09
agreed.

PSG dont really overpay for players - Moura is the only real example where they have. They overpay the players themselves, but not for them.

Scottish_one
09 Dec 12, 13:15
tbh the way he has been for the last 2 years his wage saving of 24-36 million over next 2-3 years is enough...add the 15m to that and were doing well. i think we could get as much as 20 for him, but almost certainly no more

.h.
09 Dec 12, 13:17
agreed. an extra few million actually makes little difference. the wage savings are the main side of it all.

CafeCordoba
09 Dec 12, 13:18
agreed.

PSG dont really overpay for players - Moura is the only real example where they have. They overpay the players themselves, but not for them.

Well, 42m€ for Javier Pastore was a heck of an overpayment IMO.

.h.
09 Dec 12, 13:19
yeah, but how much of that went to palermo? less than 25m, which is what i would say a rough fair price was.

Dylan
09 Dec 12, 13:30
agreed. an extra few million actually makes little difference. the wage savings are the main side of it all.

True, but that doesn't mean we should just hand him over for next to nothing.

Maybe if this issue wasn't so public then PSG might not know that we basically have to sell him :rollani:

Scottish_one
09 Dec 12, 13:33
i think the fact that its public is more wes's (through his wife) fault than ours....he knows what hes doing

CafeCordoba
09 Dec 12, 13:34

Maybe if this issue wasn't so public then PSG might not know that we basically have to sell him :rollani:

Well it would have come to their knowledge in the second Sneijder's agent started to negotiate a deal with them.

Toninu
09 Dec 12, 13:35
Well Pastore wasn't an outcast at his club, Sneijder's position at the club does not help his value, hopefully we can at least get what we paid for him which is 15 million.

.h.
09 Dec 12, 13:35

thats the problem, we basically have to sell. there's no leverage for us over PSG, its not like many clubs will match his wage demands or anything.

Devious
09 Dec 12, 14:50
TBH PSG would be doing us alot of fav. this situation has no other way out.

Id forgive PSG for all their trolling if they payed us for Sneijder.

Though Im so sad that Sneijder ends his career with Inter that way. :(

Doffy
09 Dec 12, 14:55
yea id do that swap in a heartbeat. imagine we get pastore on lower wages and still have money for a deeplying playmaker. our midfield would be fcking godlike.

________pastore
______mvila_guarin

:yao:

thatdude
09 Dec 12, 14:57
Honestly I would be fine with just Pastore in a straight swap. I don't know what they would do with him once Sniejder's there. However, I don't think they will go for a swap without extra money from us.

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

yea id do that swap in a heartbeat. imagine we get pastore on lower wages and still have money for a deeplying playmaker.
________pastore
______mvila_guarin

Where's the deep lying playmaker there?

.h.
09 Dec 12, 14:58
I'd love Pastore in a straight swap, but as you say, I dont think it'll happen sadly.

Have to say, I dont want M'Vila, after all his troubles lately.

Doffy
09 Dec 12, 15:02
Where's the deep lying playmaker there?

are you serious? there is more then one kind of playmaker they are not all like xavi ffs. you obviously dont know mvila

@ browha

im sure if you bring him in a totally new surrounding, more high profile, he would change his mentality accordingly

.h.
09 Dec 12, 15:06
shrug, i'm not so sure. he seems to have the same sort of problem that people like adriano and balotelli do. just not professionals.

thatdude
09 Dec 12, 15:11
are you serious? there is more then one kind of playmaker they are not all like xavi ffs. you obviously dont know mvila

@ browha

im sure if you bring him in a totally new surrounding, more high profile, he would change his mentality accordingly

M'Vila is not any type of playmaker. He can keep possession. That's it.

MANTA
09 Dec 12, 15:14
I am willing to sell Sneijder for whatever Paulinho's transfer wage is.

.h.
09 Dec 12, 15:14
he'll team up well with benassi

Howl
09 Dec 12, 15:19
straight swap for willian or no deal :fuckyea:

JJM
09 Dec 12, 16:39
Mediaset: "Sneijder, deal with Psg! To Inter 10m?"

Go home mediaset you're drunk :yao:

.h.
09 Dec 12, 16:45
Dont be too surprised...

sanka
09 Dec 12, 17:07
I really don't want to exagerrate but Sneijder's existence for Internazionale atm is kinda self-defeating more like a bittersweet chocolate his passed WC presence and the only positives for the fans are his globe trotter photos with paris hilton and tiesto and lollanthe's undergarments at some magazine.

I start to think that it had to be a bombing plot that plan from Moratti and Branca to succeed.

Only Sneidjer could be helpful to us would be two types:
1.Injureless
2.Wifeless

Darren
09 Dec 12, 18:11
I really don't want to exagerrate but Sneijder's existence for Internazionale atm is kinda self-defeating more like a bittersweet chocolate his passed WC presence and the only positives for the fans are his globe trotter photos with paris hilton and tiesto and lollanthe's undergarments at some magazine.

I start to think that it had to be a bombing plot that plan from Moratti and Branca to succeed.

Only Sneidjer could be helpful to us would be two types:
1.Injureless
2.Wifeless

Dude just stop. After 30 posts it's pretty clear u dislike Wes and Yolanthe, u can stfu now.

Bebopwb
09 Dec 12, 18:12
MLS are posting so many things about bringing Sneijder and Kaka to some of the big teams. Im sure they could probably afford the wages but no way can they afford the transfer fees

Batman
09 Dec 12, 18:24
If we sell Sneijder, hope the money we save from his wages, and the fee we'll get from him will equal 25 at least, I say spend it all on a top class striker, a replacement for Milito. I think its the most important thing we need atm. In June, we'll JC Milito (if you know what I mean) if he doesnt want to reduce his wages.

Starmo4
09 Dec 12, 19:41
Even lads tryinig to show on the pich that we dont need him enymore... not just menagment

Nyall
09 Dec 12, 19:43
Even lads tryinig to show on the pich that we dont need him enymore... not just menagment
They've been showing that since the game Sneijder got injured.

Scottish_one
09 Dec 12, 19:46
yeah, the sad thing is...we really haven't missed him, i mean we look a lot better on paper when hes there but for what he costs the change in results is negligible.

nutcracker
09 Dec 12, 19:59
Let's be honest here, we're selling sneijder because we can't afford players with such a high wage. And the sum that we will get for Sneijder will NOT be enough to hire a topclass player who will agree for a 3.5-4mln wage.

The money will go for a 30+ year old striker, some veteran from serie a who will be motivated to perform. Just like we got Milito and Palacio.

William
09 Dec 12, 21:25
Yeah it's true we are selling him because of his high wage but that doesn't mean that it isn't because he doesn't fit into our squad. Our lads aren't trying to show that we don't need Wesley they accomplished that about a month and a half into the season. We clearly don't need Wesley and to make it worse we don't need the guy whose wage at the club is the highest. He has been useless past the 09/10 season and spends more time injured/bitchin/partying or on twitter. I hope we sell him in jan as you could pick whatever reason you want for the club trying to sell Wesley an it doesn't matter which one you pick cause they're all fuckin right.

snake
09 Dec 12, 21:31
They've been showing that since the game Sneijder got seinjured.

Dyna'd.

I4E
10 Dec 12, 08:33
:lol:

http://i.imgur.com/aTWGc.jpg

sanka
10 Dec 12, 08:35
Dude just stop. After 30 posts it's pretty clear u dislike Wes and Yolanthe, u can stfu now.

Don't propagate that.If you can't realize the situation and the sarcasm of my post that ain't my problem.

If you aren't at least underwhelmed of the whole monkey business by both sides live with pick of the crop of ridiculousness.

I just can't wait for the worse and i want a drastic solution to the matter, i'm bored to death to watch lifestyle material provided by his bitch or contact tricks.This whole thing has consequences to our club and before it hits bottom i'll name and shame what i see.

Next time heed my words and smarten up.

Devious
10 Dec 12, 08:56

http://i.imgur.com/aTWGc.jpg

The docs in the back: "there is no hope with this guy".

Sniejder: "problem? :troll:"

Scottish_one
10 Dec 12, 17:35
http://www.football-italia.net/28275/psg-no-sneijder-and-de-rossi

“Sneijder and De Rossi will not be coming,” boss Carlo Ancelotti commented. “Paris Saint-Germain’s market strategy is very clear. The only new arrival will be Lucas.

Choppin Onions
10 Dec 12, 18:09
Meh. Clubs will usually always say nothing is going to happen in regards to transfers. It's not worth upsetting harmony in the locker room, especially with a club that has as many egos as PSG. The new owners of that club didn't spend an absurd amount of money to finish 2nd or 3rd in Ligue 1. They want trophies and they'll probably do whatever it takes to get them.

Devious
10 Dec 12, 18:48
“Sneijder and De Rossi will not be coming,” boss Carlo Ancelotti commented. “Paris Saint-Germain’s market strategy is very clear. Troll Inter to the very end."

FIXED! tbh

(I kinda miss the actual word)

Fapuccino
10 Dec 12, 23:12
psg offering 12 mill? wtf is this a fucking joke? thats less than what we paid for him. these god damn vultures. pay 40m for thiago silva but 12m for sneijder just because they know we froze him out. anything less than 25 would be a joke, 20+ at least no one will commit suicide. anything less we shouldnt sell him.

wera
11 Dec 12, 01:00
PSG knows our situation, so they are going to fuck us in any case.

MANTA
11 Dec 12, 01:12
psg offering 12 mill? wtf is this a fucking joke? thats less than what we paid for him. these god damn vultures. pay 40m for thiago silva but 12m for sneijder just because they know we froze him out. anything less than 25 would be a joke, 20+ at least no one will commit suicide. anything less we shouldnt sell him.

People still don't get that the higher the player's salary demand, the tougher it is to offload him, the lower the transfer fee. If a 15m offer comes in then he will be sold in a heartbeat. No one is going to bid 20m for an injury prone player demanding 6m/year.

That said, the latest rumor from GDS is they are now looking at a possible Sneijder-Veratti swap. I very much doubt that is the case, but since the rumor was posted I might as well share it here.

Fitzy
11 Dec 12, 01:16
pay 40m for thiago silva but 12m for sneijder just because they know we froze him out.That's our own stupid fault...

thatdude
11 Dec 12, 01:17
PSG's owner's may be that dumb/impatient. But Leonardo and Ancelotti are not, they know Veratti's talent. But lets pray to god I'm wrong. There's always a chance they see this as a short term project, and Sneijder gives them the most chance to win NOW.

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 01:20
Sneijders value is NOT over 20 mils, in any way. Not after the last two seasons.

Than again, 12 mils is way too little.. I thought we can get 16-18, 20 at best. Considering he costs Inter 12 mils per year for twitting and going in clubs and hospitals.

ADRossi
11 Dec 12, 01:44
Sneijders value is NOT over 20 mils, in any way. Not after the last two seasons.

Than again, 12 mils is way too little.. I thought we can get 16-18, 20 at best. Considering he costs Inter 12 mils per year for twitting and going in clubs and hospitals.

Youre right about his actual value, the problem is when there is no market for him, his actual value doesn't mean a thing. It becomes a matter of how desperate Moratti is to offload him.

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 01:48
That's one of the reason the speculated price is so low. We played badly here, didn't need to froze him (if we really did) and didn't need to go public. We only lowered his price with it for another 15-20%. Plus his form, the fact he played like 20 games in two seasons, the fact that many of those games he was just yelling his teammates (often rightfully so), and so on...

Fapuccino
11 Dec 12, 01:49

come on man newcastle got 35 million POUNDS for andy caroll, we cant get 20 mill euros for sneijder?

ADRossi
11 Dec 12, 01:51
come on man newcastle got 35 million POUNDS for andy caroll, we cant get 20 mill euros for sneijder?

Not even comparable

Fapuccino
11 Dec 12, 01:52
I think Man City could have good use for him. Make those arabs pay some oil $ up front

minterke
11 Dec 12, 02:05
I think Man City could have good use for him. Make those arabs pay some oil $ up front

Looking at how we played in our past 5 games, I think we can make good use of him.

nerazzurri4life
11 Dec 12, 11:39
That's one of the reason the speculated price is so low. We played badly here, didn't need to froze him (if we really did)

If? :lol:
You've been drinking too much kool aid. Stop reading after that tbh.

"We need to modify his current contract. He and his entourage have to decide what they want to do about our proposal," Branca told Sky.

"Sneijder will not play until he makes a decision about his contract."

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 12:33
Branca before the fuss even started. Later he said he actually didn't say that. Moratti and Strama both said he isn't actually frozen, and he is training.

So, it's not 100% definite he is frozen :P

nerazzurri4life
11 Dec 12, 12:36
Branca before the fuss even started. Later he said he actually didn't say that. Moratti and Strama both said he isn't actually frozen, and he is training.

So, it's not 100% definite he is frozen :P

:palm:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=41429

Connected to transfer dealings is Wesley Sneijder's situation. He's better now. What is his situation exactly? It's been said the club have started negotiations to extend his contract and spread his earnings out over a longer period.

"The situation with Wes, who is part of the history of this club and a player we all care about, is that we've been discussing a possible - and for us necessary - adjustment to his contract for a while. We want to give the player and his entourage all the time they need to consider the terms of our proposal carefully, so the coach and the club have decided not to use the player in this period until things are clearer. This also allows our coach to give more playing time to the other players."

So Sneijder won't be included in the squad for a game until he agrees to the club's proposal?

"I said 'used'. It's a situation where serenity and clarity for our project come into play, and at the moment the coach and the club agree that it would be better to wait for that serenity and clarity before talking about the playing side again."

STOP DRINKING KOOL AID MAN!

sanka
11 Dec 12, 12:41
http://www.mikedidonato.com/images/2008/11/koolaidman.PNG

nerazzurri4life
11 Dec 12, 12:43
and lastly, let me post the original source of the interview. Judge for yourself what branca "did not" say....

http://video.sky.it/sport/calcio-italiano/branca/v142235.vid

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 12:48
I didn't say i believe them, just that isn't 100% :P Since as i said, all three later said that's isn't the case :D

rockball
11 Dec 12, 12:51
Is he frozen till he accepts the new contract or till he makes a decision about his contract?

Because he already has made a decision and not accepted it :troll:

vasilios
11 Dec 12, 13:00
No, no, no, you're all wrong. It's a tactical decision.

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 13:00
Yes, not 100% fit. :D

Mad Biscione
11 Dec 12, 16:09
SELL SNEIJDER. GET MONEY.

:challenge:

Doffy
11 Dec 12, 16:23
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Psg-sneijder-contact-etabli/332741

lequipe is pretty reliable right? they claim sneijder is very close according to one of their sources. the sheikh wants him lol
hm. id take pastore for him in a heartbeat no questions asked.

Inter7
11 Dec 12, 16:47
I would keep wes over shitty ass pastore

minterke
11 Dec 12, 17:17
SELL SNEIJDER. GET MONEY.

:challenge:

Yes thats it!

Step 1

- SELL ETO'O
- GET MONEY
- REPLACE WITH FORLAN AND ZARATE :palm:

Step 2

- SELL SNEIJDER
- FORZA "Ricky"

:foreveralone:

KevinB
11 Dec 12, 17:22
Yes thats it!

Step 1

- SELL ETO'O
- GET MONEY
- REPLACE WITH FORLAN AND ZARATE :palm:
Step 2

- SELL SNEIJDER
- FORZA "Ricky"
:foreveralone:

To be honest, Nobody expected Forlan to be that kind of shit. Zarate was just lol.
I seriously hope we're aiming for Verratti instead of Pastore. But I wouldn't mind Pastore. He knows Italian football at least so he knows what to expect and will not need adaptation.

sacha
11 Dec 12, 17:26
I'm so on board with the Verratti/Sneijder trade.........i'd also like a Balotelli/Sneijder trade............or a Chicharito/Sneijder trade...........how about we loan him to Ajax and get Eriksen in return..............ah fuck it, how about we actually put him in the team as he is the only remaining superstar in Serie A!!!!

minterke
11 Dec 12, 17:30
To be honest, Nobody expected Forlan to be that kind of shit. Zarate was just lol.
I seriously hope we're aiming for Verratti instead of Pastore. But I wouldn't mind Pastore. He knows Italian football at least so he knows what to expect and will not need adaptation.

Dude we pure downgraded.

Eto'o was a GOAL MACHINE!! Forlan was finished and Zarate doesn't know how to play in a team where he doesn't always have the ball. Now we're pushing Sneijder out of the team (don't give me injury prone bullshit he's been fit for 2 months now) and we're going to downgrade once again.

Even Sneijder for Pastore is downgrading.

Flying Dutchman
11 Dec 12, 19:07
http://www.football-italia.net/28326/spurs-join-sneijder-chase
Tottenham joins the race.

So what's up next? Sneijder-Lennon swap, Sneijder-Sandro swap or....Sneijder-Bale swap?:yao:

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 19:12
Spurs need AM since Sigurson hasn't really shown much. Even Dempsey, but he is more of a winger.

If he goes, which most probably he will, I hope he goes to Spurs tho. They can pay around 20 from Modric money, and are likable team, good one too, very strong on paper.

I'd be glad to take few of their palyers, or money, whatever :D

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

Spurs need AM since Sigurson hasn't really shown much. Even Dempsey, but he is more of a winger.

If he goes, which most probably he will, I hope he goes to Spurs tho. They can pay around 20 from Modric money, and are likable team, good one too, very strong on paper.

sanka
11 Dec 12, 19:16
We understand

We understand :lol:

Flying Dutchman
11 Dec 12, 19:29

I agree. Would be a great club for him. Like Van der Vaart in his first season he will be their starplayer for sure. Don't really want any of their players (Bale ain't gonna happen). Just gives us some good cash:D

Btw, I think Liverpool would be a good club for him too. Sneijder-Suarez would work for sure. But they haven't shown any interest yet.

thatdude
11 Dec 12, 19:42
Didn't Sneijder make fun of VDV for playing there...before they embarrassed us.

I would be interested to see how Sneijder would fit in at PSG. I believe they have been playing a 3 man midfield to accommodate Menez an Lavezzi/Pastore. But a three man midfield with Wes and Verratti just ain't gonna work, they don't have a DM even close to bringing that cover. So he will have to play a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1. Either way Odds are Pastore is the odd man out hence the trade rumors. However that also mean one of Lavezzi and Menez will have to sit. Oh and they just spent $45 million on some Brazilian kid, so he has to play. Could get real interesting.

CafeCordoba
11 Dec 12, 19:57
Sneijder will never accept Spurs. :D

First, there are United, City, PSG and all these, so why the fuck would Sneijder want to go to EL team?

Second, Spurs don't have the money to pay Sneijder's salary. And that pretty much ends this discussion.

:D

wicked wizard
11 Dec 12, 20:06
spurs any where but that pretend big team. i would rather him go to psg,man c, and him say he going for the money than him join spurs. keep to buying players like Dempsey. and remmeber who you are

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 20:08
What's wrong with Dempsey?

Jesus, you really hate your own country, do you? Hate english teams AND english players...

Choppin Onions
11 Dec 12, 20:13

First, there are United, City, PSG and all these, so why the fuck would Sneijder want to go to EL team?

Second, Spurs don't have the money to pay Sneijder's salary. And that pretty much ends this discussion.

Yolanthe and London.

wicked wizard
11 Dec 12, 20:17
dempsey ok i guess but no wes. i dont hate english players and dont hate rooney just hate the hype around them. but ye i do hate man u suprs chelsea that order with a passion

wera
11 Dec 12, 20:18
and J.Cesar would never accept QPR, right?

sanka
11 Dec 12, 20:20
Dempsey is from United States not English player and wicked is right Spurs aren't so big club, like you told their squad is on paper good.

Nothing too fancy there if you watch their play.

Flying Dutchman
11 Dec 12, 20:50

Where are United and City? Didn't read any convincing rumor about an offer or any interest at all from one of the Manchester clubs. Even PSG is doubtfull since Ancelotti clearly sad he doesn't want Sneijder. And after those three come clubs like Tottenham.

Fact is that unfortunatly there isn't much interest for Sneijder from clubs which match his demands (which are salary, CL and regular playtime). So if Sneijder really wants to leave (which isn't very strange after his bitching), it could be that he is willing to lower his salary in order to leave for a club he likes. For example, I think he would rather join Spurs for 4,5 million per year instead of Anzhi for 6,5.

Anyway, I wouldn't exclude Tottenham too quick.

sacha
11 Dec 12, 22:43
Wes won't go to Spurs (hopefully), thats like saying he'd go to Everton!! Lets face it, he's been at Ajax, Real Madrid and Inter.........i can see him going to Chelsea, possibly Arsenal as they both have money to spend, play the right system and have been struggling recently (Arsenal lost on penalties to a league 2 team tonight with their first team).......i know we we're enquiring about Kroos before so a swap with Bayern could be possible and there are the small links with Lewandowski...Wes fits the Dortmund system but they have plenty of talent.

its a bit of a lottery but i can see him staying until summer......Mancini will give up on Nasri who is a disappointment so he'll have a spot open for a player like Wes

Here's another 1, Wes/Kaka loan swap......could work....like when Real did the Reyes/Baptista loan swap.

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 22:44
I just asked what's wrong with Dempsey since i think he is quality player.. The english comments was more for Rooney and the fact i've seen the guy hating Chelsea, United, Spurs, and god know what other teams :D

Not a big club true, but very likable, at least for me. Also on paper they have one of top4 teams in EPL... They lack 1 thing, proper AM, and Sneijder there, behind Defoe and with Bale and Lennon on the wings... Oh man :drool:

snake
11 Dec 12, 22:46
Wes for Nasri?

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

They lack 1 thing, proper AM, and Sneijder there, behind Defoe and with Bale and Lennon on the wings... Oh man they'd concede a lot of goals :drool:

:tottenham'd:

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 22:53
No they won't.. :P Their defense has improved greatly lately.

I hate Nasri anyway. I wouldn't mind him tho.

sacha
11 Dec 12, 23:07
City wanna get rid of Super Mario

At this rate, they'll give us Balotelli plus 10m..........and then 20m for Wes

JJM
11 Dec 12, 23:17
PSG,Mancity,Anzhi,Bayern all said they don't need him...

Who's left? Man Utd? Chelsea?

wicked wizard
11 Dec 12, 23:18
arsenal are likeable there fans are a bit dim but the team and manager are likeable. man city are kind off of likeable 2 manager,players,loyal fans. but spurs yuk like i said any where but spurs. if he went there and ripped shit up omg al stop watching football

MANTA
12 Dec 12, 00:06
PSG are still the front runners according to Italian and French media. I just hope this thing is settled soon, I would like to read some Inter news that doesn't involve Sneijder.

Universe
12 Dec 12, 01:20
I would like to read some Inter news that doesn't involve Sneijder.

Yeah, it'll involve vice-Sneijder.

wera
12 Dec 12, 10:35
Wes won't go to Spurs (hopefully), thats like saying he'd go to Everton!!

I know you are english, but let's be fair - Spurs and Everton are not bad teams. With Sneijder even more so. Now it depends if he would go there...a Fellaini & Sneijder combination would be great.

Jane The Virgin
12 Dec 12, 14:07
Is it true that we are O.K. with selling him around 10 to 15 millions?

In what crazy universe does this deal make sense? Sell him for 10 millions and save 12 millions from his wages, thats 22 millions in 2 and a half years. Eventually we will buy a player that altogether with his salary and transfer will cost us ~10 millions, to make myself clear that makes us desperate for 10 million euros in 2 years? Or, even "better", 5 million euros per year? Really Moratti?

We pay Jonathan, Mariga, Silvestre, fuckin Chivu, the forgotten Deki, Mudingay... but we refuse to pay to Sneijder money that we agreed to pay him in his contract... Oh man, what a pro management do we have...

Starmo4
12 Dec 12, 14:22
Is it true that we are O.K. with selling him around 10 to 15 millions?

In what crazy universe does this deal make sense? Sell him for 10 millions and save 12 millions from his wages, thats 22 millions in 2 and a half years. Eventually we will buy a player that altogether with his salary and transfer will cost us ~10 millions, to make myself clear that makes us desperate for 10 million euros in 2 years? Or, even "better", 5 million euros per year? Really Moratti?

We pay Jonathan, Mariga, Silvestre, fuckin Chivu, the forgotten Deki, Mudingay... but we refuse to pay to Sneijder money that we agreed to pay him in his contract... Oh man, what a pro management do we have...

Dudaaaa:yao:, snaijder is on 6 milion a year,we can get 2 good players in that sallery range ,who will fighy for club jearsy and not bitching on the field.

Our managment knows what they doin,we showed everyone that we dont depent on wes and thats a good thing

Fitzy
12 Dec 12, 19:45
Our managment knows what they doin,we showed everyone that we dont depent on wes and thats a good thingYep, we depend on trolling our way to victory.

vasilios
12 Dec 12, 19:54
Yep, instead of depending on Sneijder we depend on Handanovic.

Sokrates
12 Dec 12, 19:55

But he earns only 1/3 from Sneijder :troll:

sanka
12 Dec 12, 20:00

In fact you always depend a lot on your no1 your keeper but not so damn heavily!

William
12 Dec 12, 21:22
All I want for Christmas is for Wesley to fuck off.

Scottish_one
12 Dec 12, 21:46
But he earns only 1/3 from Sneijder :troll:and hes dependable :troll:

Aurimas
13 Dec 12, 15:21
Mundo Deportivo - Tottenham are ready to offer 10m for Sneijder.

All these rumors are 10-12m. And i think we are not going to get much more. And that's because of the way how things are handled in this case.

Choppin Onions
13 Dec 12, 18:44

All these rumors are 10-12m. And i think we are not going to get much more. And that's because of the way how things are handled in this case.

10m? Sure we'd be saving on wages but that's a pitiful amount of money for a man that was probably once valued at over 40m. QPR spent more money on the transfer fee of Esteban fucking Granero.

I like how our club made this whole thing with Wes so fucking public so the entire football world knew that they could come in and low-ball us with these offers.

Nyall
13 Dec 12, 19:05

Or that clubs never really valued him that highly to begin with.

snake
13 Dec 12, 20:43
Transfer value isn't the reason we want to get rid of him.

Let's consider that out of Inters pocket, he gets almost 12 million a year. Even if we sell him for 12, that's exactly what we recoup in one year by sending him off.

Wobblz
14 Dec 12, 08:39
Transfer value isn't the reason we want to get rid of him.

Let's consider that out of Inters pocket, he gets almost 12 million a year. Even if we sell him for 12, that's exactly what we recoup in one year by sending him off.
Don't forget that wages with taxation are double. So we'll end up with 36M for a year.

This means two new players for around ~15M each and their respective 2-2,5M wages for a year, come on - what's not to sell Sneijder.

sanka
14 Dec 12, 08:41
I guess those 12m/year mentioned are 6+ the taxes.

Pajo
14 Dec 12, 10:40
Yeah, 12 mils AFTER taxes. For year and a half we would save 18 mils from his wages + those 12 (which i believe is TOO little, at least 16+) that's 30. Enough money to buy another player.

I still think we should think of selling him below 15. His reputation alone should give us 16-18. Maybe 20 if we know how to play, which we obviously don't.

.h.
14 Dec 12, 10:47
his take home money is 6m a season, which means 50% tax is 6m taxes ontop of it.

Scottish_one
14 Dec 12, 10:50
if we price him at 15-20 and dont sell in jan well pay him another 6m wages before we can sell him again

because this is so public (thanks to Wes tbh), no club in the right mind will pay us what we think he is actually worth

Fitzy
14 Dec 12, 10:54
I'm almost certain we're not gonna spend even half the money we "save" from Wes' sale. I mean, the reason he's leaving is because we apparently want to reduce our wage bill substantially. Bringing in two players let alone one isn't gonna happen imo.

.h.
14 Dec 12, 11:01
i disagree. lets suggest we sign markovic and ferreyra, for 7+10. 1.5m each is 6m salary a season, so thats 17m + 6m/season.

Sneijder gets us, say, 14m + 12m/season.

Over 3 years, that amounts to a difference of 14+36 = 50m less 17+3*6 = 35 so 15m savings.

sanka
14 Dec 12, 11:02
Maybe isn't gonna happen for his specific position as a no10 but we are in great need of a deep lyin playmaker for sure.

nerazzurri4life
14 Dec 12, 12:39
if we price him at 15-20 and dont sell in jan well pay him another 6m wages before we can sell him again

because this is so public (thanks to Wes tbh), no club in the right mind will pay us what we think he is actually worth

:oblivious:

Jane The Virgin
14 Dec 12, 16:11
Wes was trying to injure on purpose our players today in training...

http://i48.tinypic.com/k4fpt0.gif

Devious
14 Dec 12, 17:02
Wes was trying to injure on purpose our players today in training...

http://i48.tinypic.com/k4fpt0.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd we have a winner!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Fapuccino
14 Dec 12, 20:30
Sneijder on twitter "My heart goes out to the families of the victims in #Newtown.. Horrible shooting drama!!! RIP"

Can you imagine if Inter fine him for that comment :palm: its lose lose with this guy

William
14 Dec 12, 20:45
Maybe he could donate some of his wage to the families as he must be so deeply moved by what's happening that he's broke his twitter embargo again. Or is it just for attention.

P.S what has happened today is a disgustingly awful tragedy that has shocked, angered and saddened us. I just choose to believe that Wes is more concerned with posting his say on the tragedy than the tragedy itself just so he is seen posting and gets attention. If he definitely said horrible shooting drama that just doesn't sound right.

jmaster
14 Dec 12, 21:45
Maybe he could donate some of his wage to the families as he must be so deeply moved by what's happening that he's broke his twitter embargo again. Or is it just for attention.

P.S what has happened today is a disgustingly awful tragedy that has shocked, angered and saddened us. I just choose to believe that Wes is more concerned with posting his say on the tragedy than the tragedy itself just so he is seen posting and gets attention. If he definitely said horrible shooting drama that just doesn't sound right.

You can never know man. He's a parent himself, and you could feel as bad as the parents of the murdered children atm... Don't jump into senseless conclusions.

Pimpin
14 Dec 12, 21:52
that gif was "post of the year" material

William
14 Dec 12, 22:30
You can never know man. He's a parent himself, and you could feel as bad as the parents of the murdered children atm... Don't jump into senseless conclusions.

Choosing to not take his comments at face value isn't jumping into senseless conclusions. There are always different ways to interpret information if you put your mind to it and when I saw the tweet it didn't sound as genuine as it did it did a cry to be seen posting about a mindless tragedy. And he has been known recently for whoring for attention so you could take that into account. The language at the end of the tweet just sounds thoughtless/childish and rushed too. As I said various different things to consider here.

At the same time you could completely right and it was a genuine message of disbelief at a senseless act of evil. To not feel disgusted and angry at such an event would just make you an awful human being but you don't have to post anything to prove your moved by such a tragedy especially if you've been told to avoid twitter etc. Maybe you could follow your own logic and not just blindly jump to senseless conclusions yourself.

I simply just offered a different side to the post and never once claimed that it's the real reason he posted it.

thatdude
16 Dec 12, 14:41
What kind of shit was Yolanthe talking on twitter? Google translate doesn't make it clear.

Devious
16 Dec 12, 15:20
Fuck Sneijder and fuck this situation. what the fuck is going on?? we have the best playmaker in the world and we dont play him cause he doesnt sign a low wage contract? are we fucken crazy?

I hope we dont even make it to the CL. fuck this shit, we deserve nothing, we deserve to be midtable fuckers.

And fuck this cunt Stankovic who eats our money and does nothing, I dont know why we arent fucking his face up and through him away!? and fuck this mother fucker Chivu, I hope you fucken went into a coma after your head injury, fuck off you son of a bitch!

FUCK THIS SHIT! FUCK YOU ALL!!

JJM
16 Dec 12, 15:27
Fuck Sneijder and fuck this situation. what the fuck is going on?? we have the best playmaker in the world and we dont play him cause he doesnt sign a low wage contract? are we fucken crazy?

I hope we dont even make it to the CL. fuck this shit, we deserve nothing, we deserve to be midtable fuckers.

And fuck this cunt Stankovic who eats our money and does nothing, I dont know why we arent fucking his face up and through him away!? and fuck this mother fucker Chivu, I hope you fucken went into a coma after your head injury, fuck off you son of a bitch!

Signs of the 21.12 event? Losing one's mind. Check :yao:

dynasty27
16 Dec 12, 18:25
Is he fit enough to start one of the next two games of next week's football schedule?

Fapuccino
16 Dec 12, 18:30

:proud: welcome to the dark side. we have plenty of scarves.

Fitzy
17 Dec 12, 11:34
Just saw Wes I bet you he signs for Parma :ninuk:

I4E
17 Dec 12, 11:37
Just saw Wes I bet you he signs for Parma :ninuk:

:awyeah:

Or a J-League club...

Did he pay out atleast ?

Fitzy
17 Dec 12, 11:38

Or a J-League club...

Did he pay out atleast ?
Fuck you're quick.

I4E
17 Dec 12, 11:51
I switched it on and it was the first thing I saw

ur-um
17 Dec 12, 12:34

Or a J-League club...

Here's a twist: most J-League clubs today ban alcohol.

shingayi
17 Dec 12, 18:57
According to Russian portal lifesports.ru, Anzhi is negotiating with Sneijder terms of individual contract. They'are talking since summer, and are difficult, because Dutchman wants... 10 mln euro per year + bonuses :yao:

However, there is nothing said about how much would they pay to the club. Hopefully not less than 15 mln.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=69664

William
17 Dec 12, 20:29
With us it's usually the higher the wage our player gets the less we get.

thatdude
18 Dec 12, 13:31
So what the hell happens if we don't sell Sneijder? There is a chance no one makes a legitimate move for him? Than what? Do we play him and pretend all this never happened? Keep freezing him out as it gets increasingly awkward and his value dips even lower?

sanka
18 Dec 12, 13:33
Keep freezing him out in the snow till he accepts a wage cut.

Wobblz
18 Dec 12, 14:38
Well If there are no buyers for him in the light of his wage demands maybe he should fucking wake the fuck up and be a good boy to Mr. Moratti.

KevinB
18 Dec 12, 17:07
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=100962

Tbh, I see him signing the extension. Wifey loves Milano too much

Go Yolanthe :troll:

Devious
18 Dec 12, 17:43
If he signs! Iwont do anything extraordinary! expect fapping on his wives` commercial, the doggy style commercial, as a sign of ultimate appreciation :awwwyeah:

Wobblz
18 Dec 12, 18:25
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=100962

Tbh, I see him signing the extension. Wifey loves Milano too much

Go Yolanthe :troll:
She loves Milano, eh? :yao: Coincidence?

http://www.bloor-yorkville.com/img/stores/images/cache/prada.jpg

http://www.theposhreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/versace-LOGO.jpg

http://fashionducolor.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/dolce-and_gabbana_logo.jpg

:troll:

Devious
18 Dec 12, 18:34
:awwwyeah:

Sokrates
18 Dec 12, 18:37
Hope he doesn't get another injury during christmas vacation... :yao:

dynasty27
18 Dec 12, 18:48
I actually don't mind him out for the next 3-4 weeks but I already look forward to his next bigger injury period after his next next recovery. And then the after next one.

Devious
18 Dec 12, 21:10
Hope he doesn't get another injury during christmas vacation... :yao:

Wrong thread. Alvarez` right on the next corner.

Fitzy
18 Dec 12, 21:45
Since its a technical choice, even if he signs a new deal he still won't play.

Pajo
18 Dec 12, 22:04
Boban: "Sneijder must not be a problem of Inter, but solution. Inter doesn't have another good playmaker, and Guarin is not fit for that role, and Sneijder will organize the game much better"

Dylan
18 Dec 12, 22:24
BobanBlade added to the long list of Ricky haters

Hasan
19 Dec 12, 07:44
I don't know why but I have a strange feeling that we will exchange Sneijder for Pato.

Wobblz
19 Dec 12, 07:47
I don't know why but I have a strange feeling that we will exchange Sneijder for Pato.
+7M?

Pajo
19 Dec 12, 10:05
One glassman for another? :notbad:

Pimpin
19 Dec 12, 10:23
I bet theyd get injured while signing the contracts

Big Willy
19 Dec 12, 13:30
Ass strain and a broken finger

Starmo4
19 Dec 12, 13:50
Ass strain and a broken finger

Scottish_one
19 Dec 12, 18:46
personally i reakky dont want fat-pat here, although it would be awsome to laugh at the milanista that love him so much

MANTA
19 Dec 12, 18:58
Really??? Pato??

No thanks, we need another solid mid alongside Guarin and just fucking give Alvarez and Coutinho a shot at Sneijder's spot. They have both showed flashes of brilliance during this season, just give them consistency.

snake
19 Dec 12, 22:53
Boban: "Sneijder must not be a problem of Inter, but solution. Inter doesn't have another good playmaker, and Guarin is not fit for that role, and Sneijder will organize the game much better"

Fuck Boban tbh.

Starmo4
19 Dec 12, 23:24
http://s9.postimage.org/wv7zue7zj/200065_473264312715028_527642329_n.jpg

Jane The Virgin
19 Dec 12, 23:28
We are playing with 4 (LW, RW, LWB, RWB) wings, our playstyle doesnt lack a player like Sneijder, what we need is another engine.

All i ever wanted is to see Sneijder, Cou, Alvarez and Guarin once in the same starting team, in a 4-3-2-1 formation, guess thats not happening

sanka
19 Dec 12, 23:58
All i ever wanted is to see Sneijder, Cou, Alvarez and Guarin once in the same starting team, in a 4-3-2-1 formation, guess thats not happening

That thought has died from the beggining sadly..

Universe
20 Dec 12, 00:26

And Barbara for Yolanthe?

b4h4mooth
20 Dec 12, 00:31
psy with justin bieber would be fine

KevinB
20 Dec 12, 23:04
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=101187

Yolanthe has no idea :chan:

Ohwell, off to Paris.

William
21 Dec 12, 00:12
I wonder why Yolanthe hasn't complained about not getting her Christmas bonus from Inter after all her good work to get our brand more recognised on social media sites...

ur-um
21 Dec 12, 12:45
I wonder why Yolanthe hasn't complained about not getting her Christmas bonus from Inter after all her good work to get our brand more recognised on social media sites...

Christmas bonus? Yolanthe has Wesley entirely off-duty for Christmas shopping this year -- a very rare occasion for a partner of any (top-level) professional football player.

wera
21 Dec 12, 17:58
Wesley, I'm gonna miss you.

Bebopwb
21 Dec 12, 18:29
Her latest tweet... I feel like we are TMZ here.. Fuck it, this will be the last one i post "So many questions about our situation.. Sweet people, as far as I know we are not leaving Milano! Some 'media' will always make up stories.. #ToBad.. #LoveAlways xxx" Im confused.

jmaster
21 Dec 12, 19:11
Best thing is not to follow up with these remarks. Just believe Inter.it or reliable sources like Gazzetta (:disgustedyao:). Or just have fun with your life and wait until February :)

William
21 Dec 12, 20:44
I think we will all worry a bit on the sneijder front until he goes but as soon as he does we will relax as the club will be able to focus on itself rather than Yolanthe.

Sqnalkel
21 Dec 12, 22:05
Her latest tweet... I feel like we are TMZ here.. Fuck it, this will be the last one i post "So many questions about our situation.. Sweet people, as far as I know we are not leaving Milano! Some 'media' will always make up stories.. #ToBad.. #LoveAlways xxx" Im confused.

When she said they were leaving Milano, she meant leave for Christmas. The idiotic media did what they always do.

William
21 Dec 12, 22:20
Or Yolanthe likes to think she's 'mysterious'.

Jane The Virgin
21 Dec 12, 23:25
So we never in my years of being interista had a "fantasita", then Mour came, brought this guy, this reject from Real, and we end up wining the fucking CHL, this guy fucked and raped defences with his passing and creativity, this same guy lead Netherlands to WC finals, scored bunch of goals...

So we go then, sell this guy for like 5 million euros profit (at the end, after we end up buying mediocre crap), or even better, treat him like shit, go public with a private matter... that karma bro.. that karma will fuck us up.

Scottish_one
21 Dec 12, 23:31
he has been poor for 2 years now, he isnt having enough of an impact on the pitch to justify us 12 mil a year in our current financial state.

while we don't know the details of his contract offer the rumor was it was down to 4mil (costing us 8) and then a load of performance based bonuses. sounds pretty reasonable tbh

2.5 years of poor form and injury's have already cost us 30million euros

he is obviously a great player and it is sad to lose such class but we have to try to save or move on for the team progress

sanka
21 Dec 12, 23:33
Best thing is not to follow up with these remarks. Just believe Inter.it or reliable sources like Gazzetta (:disgustedyao:). Or just have fun with your life and wait until February :)

thank you for your inspiring views.

Jane The Virgin
22 Dec 12, 00:09
he has been poor for 2 years now, he isnt having enough of an impact on the pitch to justify us 12 mil a year in our current financial state.

while we don't know the details of his contract offer the rumor was it was down to 4mil (costing us 8) and then a load of performance based bonuses. sounds pretty reasonable tbh

2.5 years of poor form and injury's have already cost us 30million euros

he is obviously a great player and it is sad to lose such class but we have to try to save or move on for the team progress

I know man, i know... im with you 100%, but you just dont treat a legend like him like he is Mudingay or Suazo.. you dont go public and say "if we wants to play he has to accept to play for less money", nobody would accept that shit after that was made public, and then we hear Strama say "sneijder is not playing because of football reasons", like there is another better player in our team...

I dont think we will save money by selling him, we could save money, if we in the meantime had another player playing his position that we already owned or we had a player from our youth teams, that would have been a reasonable move, but selling him, and buying someone like Lodi, makes me cum on Brancas face :pokerface:

yeah, that happened.

Sokrates
22 Dec 12, 05:55
Fuck Yolanthe :oblivious:

b4h4mooth
22 Dec 12, 09:08
Fuck Yolanthe :oblivious:sure Sneijder is.

German_Interista
22 Dec 12, 09:18
sure Sneijder is.

http://cdn.overclock.net/5/59/398x343px-LL-592c6738_ba_dum_tss_327.jpeg

Scottish_one
22 Dec 12, 13:04
I know man, i know... im with you 100%, but you just dont treat a legend like him like he is Mudingay or Suazo.. you dont go public and say "if we wants to play he has to accept to play for less money", nobody would accept that shit after that was made public, and then we hear Strama say "sneijder is not playing because of football reasons", like there is another better player in our team...

I dont think we will save money by selling him, we could save money, if we in the meantime had another player playing his position that we already owned or we had a player from our youth teams, that would have been a reasonable move, but selling him, and buying someone like Lodi, makes me cum on Brancas face :pokerface:

yeah, that happened.yeah, this really could have been handled a lot better...much like julio

minterke
22 Dec 12, 16:10
Guys we dont need Sneijder for Strama's system. We have Coutinho, Ricky and.....Chivu. :yao:

Solfice
22 Dec 12, 16:12
Guys we dont need Sneijder for Strama's system. We have Coutinho, Ricky and.....Chivu. :yao:

One we sent home and don't give enough playing time. One is injured most of the time. And Chivu. Our new Pirlo.

Nyall
22 Dec 12, 17:02
We actually don't need Sneijder for Strama's system and with ties all but severed we need to start looking for a replacement that fits in and isn't constantly injured and doesn't constantly bitch...

Pajo
22 Dec 12, 17:09
If we do sell him... WE must use those money! Without Sneijder, we must get the two players Strama needs, DLP and forward. If we get 15 + his wage in two years thats 24, we MUST spend at least 30.. Or we are fucked.

The best scenario will be Wes to stay, but...

snake
22 Dec 12, 17:44
If we do sell him... WE must use those money! Without Sneijder, we must get the two players Strama needs, DLP and forward. If we get 15 + his wage in two years thats 24, we MUST spend at least 30.. Or we are fucked.

The best scenario will be Wes to stay, but...

We don't need more forwards for Strama, he only plays two at a time :yao:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Pajo
22 Dec 12, 17:53
Or 3...

William
22 Dec 12, 21:31
I've started singing: 'after all we're all one sleep closer till wes....leys.....gone.'

I'm getting festive.

Suneet
23 Dec 12, 06:33
I'd love to see him play for us, but that wont happen in the real world again.

Lets hope we get 2 decent players to cover his role in the squad.

LukasGiovanni
23 Dec 12, 11:15
after everything that happened with sneijder post 2010, its just the best option to get rid of him. Sneijder did nothing for inter sicer 2010. He had 1 good season, so he did with real (2007-08).

Sneijder is long time not part of strama's 11 so it makes no sense to keep him. But we really have to buy a new midfielder, someone like paulinho

Wobblz
24 Dec 12, 10:11
Serie A is turning into a shithole. What is going to be people's first thought when It comes to players?

*taking a while*

Robinho? :troll: That's just pathetic.

OK, maybe Cavani and Jovetic.... oh wait - they're going to be sold ASAP too.

Batman
24 Dec 12, 18:23
Best winter singing would be Sneijder staying. If he doesnt fit in the system then Strama should change his system for the sake of playing Sneijder, our best player in the squad and our most creative one. It's not like his system works anyway. Though I dont see him staying unfortunately.

William
24 Dec 12, 21:53
Best winter singing would be Sneijder staying. If he doesnt fit in the system then Strama should change his system for the sake of playing Sneijder, our best player in the squad and our most creative one. It's not like his system works anyway.

Wait.....what? :trollol:

snake
24 Dec 12, 23:59
Lets hope we get 2 decent players to cover his role in the squad.

We've already got Alvarez and by the look of things, Obi could very well be that second player.

Those two players can easily cover his role inside Combi's office.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Batman
25 Dec 12, 05:25
Wait.....what? :trollol:As you read.

Marcello
25 Dec 12, 08:10
Wat bullshit sneijder has been shit for the last 2 seasons !!!

If you guys haven't realised inter has sucked for the last too years its a team game and you's are just signalling him out !!!

A.l.i
25 Dec 12, 09:22
Hope we get a quality replacement for him.

KevinB
25 Dec 12, 12:07
Is rumoured to have accepted a contract of... Tottenham. With Inter getting 12m

How fantastic would that be.. If they beat Lyon and we Cluj we face Sneijder immediately :oblivious:

Fapuccino
25 Dec 12, 13:28
Yep looks hes going to spurs.

Tancredi Palmeri (hes never wrong, as in 0) "Here the big market news:Sneijder agreed deal with Tottenham,and ready to move London asap.Waiting for Inter and Spurs to agree terms"

Can you imagine Sneijder in EPL? Hes a counterattacking AM, with all that space in EPL, he would rape EPL defences.......cant.....fap.....................ca nt.....

sanka
25 Dec 12, 13:39
I'm more worried about us right now in any way, we wish him good luck if so..

Fapuccino
25 Dec 12, 13:44
yea but surely theres a clause in there that pays us more if he performs well

Devious
25 Dec 12, 13:53
Then it`s a useless clause :yao:

We should make a clause if he gets injured we get a bounce :yao:

Scottish_one
25 Dec 12, 13:58
Wat bullshit sneijder has been shit for the last 2 seasons !!!

If you guys haven't realised inter has sucked for the last too years its a team game and you's are just signalling him out !!!no one is blaming him for us being crap for 2 seasons. Lucio, maicon wernt cutting it and are gone, julio is gone anyway (saving us cash) samuel (and chivu) have taken pay cuts. wes is our highest earner by quite a bit and really hasnt played well in 2 years

dont worry, milito and cambiasso will probably be next to get offered wage cuts

CafeCordoba
25 Dec 12, 14:10
How the fuck would Spurs pay his salary? Even Man Utd won't pay his salary and Spurs don't have the same money what Man Utd have.

I really doubt this rumor. Unless Sneijder agrees to lower his salary but then..why does he want to go to Spurs to do that? :lol: Maybe, if he doesn't want to win anything anymore.

Pajo
25 Dec 12, 14:12
Spurs has better chances to win the EPL than Inter to win the scudetto tho :D

Fapuccino
25 Dec 12, 14:13
How the fuck would Spurs pay his salary? Even Man Utd won't pay his salary and Spurs don't have the same money what Man Utd have.

I really doubt this rumor. Unless Sneijder agrees to lower his salary but then..why does he want to go to Spurs to do that? :lol: Maybe, if he doesn't want to win anything anymore.

Dude spurs are loaded as hell.....Levy is swimming in cash

CafeCordoba
25 Dec 12, 14:26
Spurs has better chances to win the EPL than Inter to win the scudetto tho :D

No way. Not this season, not next one or next five. I simply don't see them generating as much money as their competitors in the league.

Levy isn't using the money even if he has it. He won't be splashing 12m€ to Sneijder's annual salary that I can tell.

Jane The Virgin
25 Dec 12, 14:49
Yep looks hes going to spurs.

Tancredi Palmeri (hes never wrong, as in 0) "Here the big market news:Sneijder agreed deal with Tottenham,and ready to move London asap.Waiting for Inter and Spurs to agree terms"

Can you imagine Sneijder in EPL? Hes a counterattacking AM, with all that space in EPL, he would rape EPL defences.......cant.....fap.....................ca nt.....

the question is can we imagine Sneijder's fragility in the most rough and tough league with the most physical contact (and tackles that give italian players nightmares) in the world?

I predict him 10-15 matches overall in his tottenham career :D

Gaetan
25 Dec 12, 15:13
Wes will go to epl and dominate while we spend 2 or 3 years looking for his replacement. Inter style, of course.

Ffi201zi002tlis
25 Dec 12, 15:15
We also said Julio and Maicon will dominate EPL. :oblivious:

CafeCordoba
25 Dec 12, 15:15
Yeah, it's a sad story but mostly because our management fucked it up in a way that we have to sell the player with massive under price.

KevinB
25 Dec 12, 15:34
Still feels bad.. Grande Wesley :(

Fapuccino
25 Dec 12, 16:11
We also said Julio and Maicon will dominate EPL. :oblivious:

lollll we said Maicon would dominate LA LIGA. EPL is an extremely physical league, im surprised he hasnt torn an acl yet.

that being said I think sneijder would be injured 37 games, and on the 38th make some crazy ass through passes, and be labeled signing of the decade. thats how tabloids work ;)

Fitzy
25 Dec 12, 23:08
12 mil :palm:

interista1982
25 Dec 12, 23:13
the question is can we imagine Sneijder's fragility in the most rough and tough league with the most physical contact (and tackles that give italian players nightmares) in the world?

I predict him 10-15 matches overall in his tottenham career :D
this is getting on my nerves. lazio manhandled tothenham physically and they fans booed lazio players for being too rough with tackles. epl is no more physical then serie a

Jane The Virgin
25 Dec 12, 23:43
this is getting on my nerves. lazio manhandled tothenham physically and they fans booed lazio players for being too rough with tackles. epl is no more physical then serie a

Okay, after 1 match of Lazio and Tottenham you know more than the world. Cool story brah. :D

Fapuccino
25 Dec 12, 23:46

physical doesnt simply imply only "rough" tackles. it also means endurance, speed, etc....

interista1982
25 Dec 12, 23:56
yes i know lazio was better team in closing 20 min or so at london and at home tothenham never made lazio desperate in both matches in any way not because tothenham had more endurance, speed or strength. same goes for udinese against liverpool if udinese had something to play for in last match liverpool would loose

wicked wizard
26 Dec 12, 00:05
it makes no sense for him to go to spurs he would probably get less than hes offered in the paycut. so why would he go there,