PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

JJM
26 Dec 12, 01:12
http://translate.google.si/translate?hl=sl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D70199

100% correct

Universe
26 Dec 12, 02:28
it makes no sense for him to go to spurs he would probably get less than hes offered in the paycut. so why would he go there,

If Sneijder is accepting a pay cut to play at spurs it means he's lost all interest he ever had for Inter.

KevinB
26 Dec 12, 02:33
If Sneijder is accepting a pay cut to play at spurs it means he's lost all interest he ever had for Inter.
Which is going to be the truth. We dealed his case badly.

monster09
26 Dec 12, 07:44
Sneijder with defense splitting passes with Bale and Lennon's pace on wings :dazed:

Sandro Dembele

Lennon Sneijder Bale

Ade/Defoe

That's a fantastic team with Dempsey on the bench.

Spurs had rigid wage structure, I think they broke it to sign Ade (not sure or they gave him big signing on fee to compensate that).

City have many players in #10 role. Silva, Nasri even Yaya. Tevez drops deep and occupy that position.
Chelsea have Hazard (who wants to play as AM), Mata.
Arsenal have Cazorla
ManUtd have Rooney and just signed kagawa. Also RVP drops deep to occupy the same position.

I'm not sure any big team in PL will take risk to sign considering his wages and injury record. It's 50-50 as team that signs him will get a world class player who can change the game any min or an injury prone player who will spend half the time in treatment table.

I for one would love to see him in PL in any team except City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Will be fantastic addition to the league.

wicked wizard
26 Dec 12, 08:49
it dose not really matter if he likes the club or not. i doubt he would move all the way to a other country to get paid less, its about money end of the day if some one offers him more than the wage cut hes off. but if there dont i think he will stay

Pajo
26 Dec 12, 11:26
Well, if he does go, i really wish he goes in Spurs. Very likable team, and Wes is likable player :D He will fit in very well in that team imo..

The Wall
26 Dec 12, 11:29
Way to bring his price on the market down Inter. Very well done.:palm:

CafeCordoba
26 Dec 12, 13:35
Way to bring his price on the market down Inter. Very well done.:palm:

Yeah. Unfortunately this case is an example how club management brings down the price of its most valuable asset.

wicked wizard
26 Dec 12, 13:40
i think wes playing like absolute shit for 2 years has a large part in his value going down too. we cant cant blame no one for that

Nyall
26 Dec 12, 15:30
A player's selling price is how much a club is willing to pay for that player and we were never gonna get as much as we thought he was worth to us. The clubs with the money don't need him and he hasn't exactly been tearing it up to be a "must have" player to justify spending a lot on him anyway. Getting something in the range we paid for him may have seemed like a travesty 2 and a half years ago when his value was at it's peak but now, it is what it is, and would have happened regardless of the club calling him out..

I mean come on, if you were the owner of a club would you wanna spend a large fee on a player who is often injured and hasn't even been that great in years?

Devious
26 Dec 12, 21:44
Ok, thread to legends section. like now.

Grazie Sneijder!

Pajo
27 Dec 12, 14:41
So, i've read on few medias today, that Wes might stay till June at least, since no one is willing to accept his demands about salary.

AND, Strama also talked to him, and they agreed.... Sneijder to be used as DLP?

wera
27 Dec 12, 14:43
that means no more alvarez. I think I like this...alvarez to porto?

jmaster
27 Dec 12, 14:47
So, i've read on few medias today, that Wes might stay till June at least, since no one is willing to accept his demands about salary.

I don't think it can work though... Who will attack? I don't know what these people think, but I hope it turns out to be best for us.

.h.
27 Dec 12, 14:50
we cant cant blame no one for that

:inception:

Pajo
27 Dec 12, 14:51
We have attack, we lack creativity from midfield. Sneijder HAS the skillset to play there, but i am not sure he has the workrate. Besides, he'd need two midfielders that will run non-stop and not lose the ball next to him.

Batman
27 Dec 12, 14:58
Ahh I doubt that will work, everyone know his physique wont be suitable to play as DLP. Does anyone know why Strama doesnt fuckin use him as trequartista? Dont think it will be a bad idea in a 3-4-1-2 formation with Cuchu and Guarin behind him.

Dylan
27 Dec 12, 15:06
Why not? When we face teams with the majority of men behind the ball there's usually fuck all pressure on our individual midfield players. There's only a slight bit of pressure causing the likes of Gargano to panic and just hit a blind pass. Put Sneijder in a midfield beside Gargano and Guarin or Cambiasso against most Serie A sides and our play will improve tremendously.

Although why would Inter want anyone with technical ability to ruin our midfield :oblivious:

nerazzurri4life
27 Dec 12, 15:07
A player's selling price is how much a club is willing to pay for that player and we were never gonna get as much as we thought he was worth to us. The clubs with the money don't need him and he hasn't exactly been tearing it up to be a "must have" player to justify spending a lot on him anyway. Getting something in the range we paid for him may have seemed like a travesty 2 and a half years ago when his value was at it's peak but now, it is what it is, and would have happened regardless of the club calling him out..

I mean come on, if you were the owner of a club would you wanna spend a large fee on a player who is often injured and hasn't even been that great in years?

:lol:

Ridiculous post tbh. Where have you been? Did Bayern need to spend 40mil for a player where they have adequate cover? Did Barca need to spend 30mil for Sanchez when they already had adequate cover? Or 20mil for Song when they're loaded in midfield? Did PSG need to spend 40+mils on a fuckin kid when they have more than adequate cover already?

Stop making it sound as though big clubs won't spend because "big clubs don't need him". It is no longer about need or about filing gaps. Top clubs with big money are stockpiling talent and rotating them. It's that simple.

And please, don't talk about form or injuries. If Milan can get rid of Pato for 15mil to a brazilian club (:lol:), or we could pay 13mil for a player injured and unwanted by his club (and never reached and will never reach sneijder level), or 11mil for pereira (unwanted by his club, 1 year younger than sneijder and will never attain that level), or we could offer 25+mil for a player who was fat and playing fucking golf, then if we get peanuts for sneijder it's because we are stupid.

ur-um
27 Dec 12, 15:15
WSneijder HAS the skillset to play there, but i am not sure he has the workrate.

Ah, the eternal mystery... he always used to run quite bit when on international duty (also take more risks, but that's a different story).

Doffy
27 Dec 12, 15:15
sneijder as dlp? lol thats crazy. people should keep in mind though if you compare him to pirlo for example, similar build and passing ability. pirlo is great in defence to, his positioning and insight to make interceptions are always there. quite sure sneijder lacks those skills since he never before played that position.

but still, sounds intriguing...

paulinho_sneijder_guarin

:pedobear:

Devious
27 Dec 12, 15:53

Ridiculous post tbh... .

I dont think Mr Nyall is gona like that. :awwwyeah:

FIGHT! :excitedeyes:

Universe
27 Dec 12, 16:01

:yao:

CafeCordoba
27 Dec 12, 16:21
With Sneijder, it's only about the salary. All the other reasons are just secondary. Primary reason for the low sale price will be his current salary.

I won't blame our management for his salary other than they should have inserted CL clause in it, like in every contract. That if we can't make it to the CL, the salaries drop drastically. Because it is clear as blue sky that Sneijder demanded a better contract back then and what options our management had back then? That CL clause should be inserted in every contract from now on IMO.

Nyall
27 Dec 12, 16:57
Ridiculous post tbh. Where have you been? Did Bayern need to spend 40mil for a player where they have adequate cover? Did Barca need to spend 30mil for Sanchez when they already had adequate cover? Or 20mil for Song when they're loaded in midfield? Did PSG need to spend 40+mils on a fuckin kid when they have more than adequate cover already?
All those cases you are referring to deal with players who are anywhere from 5 to 9 years younger than Sneijder. They were obviously not for the now, but for the future. All those players have a fair amount of potential and will most probably be among the best players in the world in the next 5 years.. They may be deemed to be adequate cover now, but soon they'll be bonafide starters who replace players like Sneijder which most teams already have.

Stop making it sound as though big clubs won't spend because "big clubs don't need him". It is no longer about need or about filing gaps. Top clubs with big money are stockpiling talent and rotating them. It's that simple.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Teams are stockpiling on young talent paying high prices for them. No one buys a 28 year old for a large fee with the desire of rotation. You're also forgetting the FFP's role in this. Clubs are stocking up on expensive young talent now because they probably won't be able to do so in the future. In this era has there been a single 28 year old that has been sold for big bucks?

And please, don't talk about form or injuries. If Milan can get rid of Pato for 15mil to a brazilian club (:lol:), or we could pay 13mil for a player injured and unwanted by his club (and never reached and will never reach sneijder level), or 11mil for pereira (unwanted by his club, 1 year younger than sneijder and will never attain that level), or we could offer 25+mil for a player who was fat and playing fucking golf, then if we get peanuts for sneijder it's because we are stupid.
Pato is younger and is still yet to his prime age. This is why a player like Rossi when he recovers will leave for a similar fee. Whatever Inter or any club want to pay for a player may or may not be a true reflection of the market. See Liverpool and Andy Carrol or us signing a 25 year old Sneijder for 15 million euros in 2009. What I'm saying is, deals happen, that doesn't necessarily mean the market was automatically inflated or deflated. [In 2009, the world record was broken, yet the player who finished 4th in world player of the year voting was sold for a meager sum].

In this era of FFP, where UEFA are actually serious about kicking clubs out of Europe, clubs just aren't gonna pay high dollars for Sneijder whether you want to believe it or not.

nerazzurri4life
27 Dec 12, 17:36
You are making my point for me after all this explaining. The market is volatile and unpredictable. Trying to use logic about team's needs, form, injuries e.t.c. literally have no bearing. It is about risk and what risks people are willing to take. If you think clubs won't take a risk on sneijder (very low risk), then you can believe that if you want. If you think Pato/Rossi is lower risk than sneijder, then I think I will end my conversation here.

If we don't get decent money (~20mil) for Wes it will be because we are stupid.

.h.
27 Dec 12, 17:38
Wes isnt worth 20 mil. Not on the last two years. The only reason Sneijder is worth more than 10-12mil is reputation, basically.

nerazzurri4life
27 Dec 12, 17:39
Wes isnt worth 20 mil. Not on the last two years. The only reason Sneijder is worth more than 10-12mil is reputation, basically.

But guarin is worth 13mil? Come on man....

.h.
27 Dec 12, 18:02
But guarin is worth 13mil? Come on man....

That's the Port(o) Tax included.

And, to be honest, on the form of the last 6 months, yes. Guarin is worth more than Sneijder.

What has Sneijder done in the last 2 seasons that justify any sort of valuation on him?

IRR26
27 Dec 12, 19:02
We are just so bad when it comes to selling players.

For example Lavezzi who is only one year younger than Sneijder went to PSG for 30 or something. Lavezzi and Sneijder play in different posititions but how Lavezzi who bases his game in running(he cannot do it for many years till now and what is left when his speed and stamina is gone) be more valued than Sneijder.

Pajo
27 Dec 12, 19:10
So, it's pure economics. Even tho it's out of my field, it's simple.

First, Wesleys wage. Usually when the wage is higher, thransfer fee is lower, unless it's about world class player (and no, wes is not in the past two years).

Another thing is that we said we wills ell him, that lowers his price even more.

2 years he played like 20 games... 10 of those 20 he was yelling his teammates and clapping his hands. that lowers it even more.

No way in hell he is worth 20, not after the past tow years and the injury history he had. That being said, 12 is too low, i was hoping for something between 16-18... We will see i guess. Tho it's his wage why we want to sell him (unless he lowers them), not the transfer fee.

Pajo
27 Dec 12, 19:12
We are just so bad when it comes to selling players.

For example Lavezzi who is only one year younger than Sneijder went to PSG for 30 or something. Lavezzi and Sneijder play in different posititions but how Lavezzi who bases his game in running(he cannot do it for many years till now and what is left when his speed and stamina is gone) be more valued than Sneijder.

Lavezzi was constantly improving his game. He had excellent two years and his price went up. About Wes, it was totally the opposite, he was declining if something. And his transfer was 26 mils. :)

nerazzurri4life
27 Dec 12, 19:16
So, it's pure economics. Even tho it's out of my field, it's simple.

First, Wesleys wage. Usually when the wage is higher, thransfer fee is lower, unless it's about world class player (and no, wes is not in the past two years).

Another thing is that we said we wills ell him, that lowers his price even more.

2 years he played like 20 games... 10 of those 20 he was yelling his teammates and clapping his hands. that lowers it even more.

No way in hell he is worth 20, not after the past tow years and the injury history he had. That being said, 12 is too low, i was hoping for something between 16-18... We will see i guess. Tho it's his wage why we want to sell him (unless he lowers them), not the transfer fee.

In 2 years Wes played 20 games? Ah ffs,......
In the past 2 years, Wes has played 97 games for club and country and has scored 24 goals and had 25 assists...

what a fucking shit player!!

/end thread for me

carry on

Pajo
27 Dec 12, 19:18
I was just saying lol, as a phrase, doesnt mean it's 20... I know it's 13 under strama in total tho :D

Nyall
27 Dec 12, 20:21
You are making my point for me after all this explaining. The market is volatile and unpredictable. Trying to use logic about team's needs, form, injuries e.t.c. literally have no bearing. It is about risk and what risks people are willing to take. If you think clubs won't take a risk on sneijder (very low risk), then you can believe that if you want. If you think Pato/Rossi is lower risk than sneijder, then I think I will end my conversation here.

If we don't get decent money (~20mil) for Wes it will be because we are stupid.
If you were anywhere remotely correct wouldn't almost every big club be lining up to take a risk on Sneijder and not just Spurs? Wesley has been pretty much transfer listed since mid-November it seems and no big club has expressed any form of public interest in signing him.

If someone's selling a car, let's say an Audi that used to look good, drive good, etc. but has taken a ton of knocks and isn't even all that reliable, how can you call that person stupid for not getting as much as newer and more reliable BMWs and Lexus's go for?

In the past, 2 and a half seasons, Sneijder has missed over a full season worth of games due to injury and has not played anywhere near his 2010 level, yet is paid more than any other player in an entire league. For some reason, you just can't seem to comprehend that, yet keep going on about Sneijder being a risk that a club would be willing to take..

.h.
27 Dec 12, 20:28
could be wrong but think i saw somewhere tonight spurs arent interested in him

no one to offload him to, even at n4l's "discount" price of 12m. lol.

Jane The Virgin
27 Dec 12, 20:30

after all those comments from his bitch wife, i really wish Strama never plays him... What kind of a man lets his bitch talk on his behalf?

.h.
27 Dec 12, 20:33
Just a random question, but are you single by any chance?

Jane The Virgin
27 Dec 12, 20:34

engaged brah :D soon to be married :D

sanka
27 Dec 12, 20:35
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-epic-win-l.png

.h.
27 Dec 12, 20:35
engaged brah :D soon to be married :D

I hope you got a discount ;)

Uncommon
28 Dec 12, 16:14

Sorry, not interested.

:oblivious:

Starmo4
28 Dec 12, 18:16
Wes following P$G and barcelona on instagram :banghead::banghead:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/29/uty6a3e4.jpg

Devious
28 Dec 12, 19:45
Dude go charge your battery for saint Samuel L Jackson`s sake!

Batman
28 Dec 12, 20:49
Wes following P$G and barcelona on instagram :banghead::banghead:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/29/uty6a3e4.jpg

He is following Adriana Lima too. :einstein:

MANTA
28 Dec 12, 20:53
So apparently no one wants to buy Wes, and now we have to offload Alvarez in order to finance Paulinho.

jmaster
28 Dec 12, 20:55

And Barbara :megusta:

William
28 Dec 12, 21:20
Some club will want Wesley, they are just playing hard to get.

Bergpavian
28 Dec 12, 22:23

Thinking of Adriana when banging Yolanthe. :notbad:

MANTA
28 Dec 12, 22:40
Some club will want Wesley, they are just playing hard to get.

I hope you are right.

sanka
28 Dec 12, 22:48
William Ross is always right :browha:

dynasty27
28 Dec 12, 23:03
He does not follow Yolanthe on the powerful instagram tho (she has real account btw).... not real account ;)

snake
29 Dec 12, 00:30
Not revisiting this thread until January begins

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Jane The Virgin
29 Dec 12, 00:34
And Barbara :megusta:

And we all know that Barbara loves bukake :D

Kakaroto
29 Dec 12, 04:54
Here is what Stramala said about Wes in his interview today at Inter.it:

Will we see Wesley Sneijder in an Inter shirt again?

"I'm sure that Sneijder can make me change my mind and earn his place back in the team, because you're sitting in front of the person who has been his biggest fan since 1 April, but at the same time that's how I am: if you deserve it, I'll give you everything, when I don't think you're up to playing you don't play. I think Wes appreciates that just as I think anyone who gets to know me should appreciate it. I'm your biggest fan when you deserve it, when I don't think you deserve it you sit out. If I were a player that's what I'd expect as the fairest way for the coach to do things. So I expect him to change my mind and when he does that we have a starting shirt ready for him."

I agree 100% with Stramala. Sneijder hasn't been a professional football player ever since Mou left, and that was his problem at Real Madrid. He has the talent but he doesn't care and now he's starting to age and he can't go by on talent alone he needs to sacrifice like all his other team mates. If you think Inter should get a kings ransom for Sneijder you are deluding yourself because the last two years Sneijder has been, how do I say it nicely?, less than stellar. Teams watch games too and know what the heck is going on. The only thing that would save Inter would be if a Russian team goes mad and makes a big offer to Inter but I don't see it.

One thing that some people could hold against Inter is that they didn't sell him last year or two years ago but remember how people were up in arms that they shouldn't do it, now Inter will have to do what they can and sell for a modest fee.

Another idea would be if he's committed enough maybe he can give Inter 6 great months and then maybe reestablish his value and multiple teams could be in the hunt again.

minterke
29 Dec 12, 07:21
"La situazione di Sneijder non la conosco, ma è ancora giovane e di numeri 10 come lui nel mondo non ne conosco" - Jose Mourinho

translation

"I'm not sure about Sneijder's situation, but he's still young and I don't know any #10's like him."

Devious
29 Dec 12, 09:09
'I will change my mind on Sneijder'

Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni has opened the door for Wesley Sneijder's return, claiming that 'the shirt is ready'.

The Dutch midfielder has been entrenched in a bitter contract dispute with the Nerazzurri after failing to accept their offer of a wage-cut.

The 28-year-old has since been left out of the squad by his Coach, but Stramaccioni has today confirmed that his instrumental playmaker could make a comeback.

“Sneijder? I'm sure I will change my mind,” he told Sportmediaset. “The shirt is ready for him.”

Havnt I told you we are getting trolled?

Universe
29 Dec 12, 09:23
How bout this one:

the decision to leave out Sneijder is a technical decision

La Brujita
29 Dec 12, 10:47
Seems like the club is trying to fix the burned bridge. :einstein:

MANTA
29 Dec 12, 13:08
Sneijder: "It 's clear that it is better for all parties that I transfer in January. If I will stay. I have a contract until June 2015 with Inter"

So basically that is him saying he isn't interested in any contract negotiation.

I just hope we can sell him in January.

Fitzy
29 Dec 12, 13:09
We dun goofed.

Pajo
29 Dec 12, 13:11
He is bitch as well.

pazza moratti
29 Dec 12, 15:04
Yes it is his time to leave! He should have leave two years ago and we would had saved 12m wages and get 35m fee from him!

MANTA
29 Dec 12, 16:32
Yes it is his time to leave! He should have leave two years ago and we would had saved 12m wages and get 35m fee from him!

We would have saved 24 in wages.

minterke
29 Dec 12, 17:16
We would have saved 24 in wages.

Let's sell our whole team and just play Primavera players...think of all the wages we'll save!

MANTA
29 Dec 12, 17:19
Let's sell our whole team and just play Primavera players...think of all the wages we'll save!

So we either overpay or play the primavera? Is there no middle ground?

Anyway, I was just correcting Pazza Moratti.

minterke
29 Dec 12, 17:29
So we either overpay or play the primavera? Is there no middle ground?

Anyway, I was just correcting Pazza Moratti.

There isn't a big team in the world that doesn't have 1 or 2 players that they're overpaying. In our case it's Sneijder, however, seeing our midfield is complete garbage it would be stupid to get rid of him even if some people think he isn't worth the money he's an important player.

William
29 Dec 12, 18:08
Sneijder: 'Best for all if I leave'
By Football Italia staff

Inter outcast Wesley Sneijder has told Dutch media that “clearly it’s better for everyone if I leave in January.”

The midfielder has not played in months, as after recovering from injury he was dropped due to a contract dispute. The club wants him to lower his €6m per season wages.

“Clearly it’s better for everyone if I leave in January,” Sneijder was quoted as telling Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

“If that doesn’t happen, then I will stay. I have a contract until the end of June 2015 with Inter.”

He has been heavily linked with clubs such as Manchester United, Tottenham, Manchester City, PSG and Anzhi.

Sneijder was also asked about his possible return to the Holland national side, perhaps with the captain’s armband.

“It would be a great honour to wear it again. I have always kept in contact with Louis Van Gaal over the last few months.

“I saw several players try to pass the buck after the Euros, leaking stories to the media about tension in the locker room. It seemed like that to me at times, but the atmosphere wasn’t that bad.”

:excitedeyes:

Sokrates
29 Dec 12, 18:26
If I was Sneijder I would do the same until Inter does not cancels Stankovics salary tbh

Pajo
29 Dec 12, 18:29
They can't cancel a contract ffs, that's why it's called a contract, 2 sides agree. And deki apparently doesn't give a shit, so...

Sokrates
29 Dec 12, 18:36
They can't cancel a contract ffs, that's why it's called a contract, 2 sides agree. And deki apparently doesn't give a shit, so...

You can if you want, look at JC & company

Pajo
29 Dec 12, 18:41
No, they AGREED to cancel the contrac, both Lucio and JC. You can't force them to.

Sokrates
29 Dec 12, 18:42
No, they AGREED to cancel the contrac, both Lucio and JC. You can't force them to.

Give him a buyout money and say fuck off to him, I don't think he would say NO to it...

Pajo
29 Dec 12, 18:49
He'll ask his contract to be paid out :D It's better to pay it by weekly wage than whole at a time :D

Sokrates
29 Dec 12, 18:51
He'll ask his contract to be paid out :D It's better to pay it by weekly wage than whole at a time :D

You can't know that he'll ask it

And yes, I can't know that he will not ask it... :lol:

Fapuccino
29 Dec 12, 19:07
Ill say it again. He's fucking Yolanthe at some hotel in Ibiza or Monte Carlo, making 6 million a year, while we're discussing what should and shouldn't be done with his contract.

minterke
29 Dec 12, 19:50
Ill say it again. He's fucking Yolanthe at some hotel in Ibiza or Monte Carlo, making 6 million a year, while we're discussing what should and shouldn't be done with his contract.

And who's fault is that? We're the ones who gave me that CONTRACT and we're the ones who aren't playing him for "technical reasons" when he's been fit for 3 months :palm:

MANTA
29 Dec 12, 21:15
Why are people here talking as if this is 2010 Sneijder. Hasn't anyone been watching his performance in the last 2 years. If he leaves it isn't a huge loss. Current form Guarin is much more important to the club that Sneijder of the past 2 years.

William
29 Dec 12, 21:39
MANTA, if I could double thank I would have.

Batman
29 Dec 12, 21:40
I think he was great in 2010-11 season, and was average last season, had a lot of injuries and played badly some times, but the whole team was sucks.

I know his injuries are a huge reason why he should leave, but I would give him a last chance until next summer. As I said before we need to see him once again with Guarin, Naga and Cassano how he would perform, he hasnt got fair chance under Strama imo.

As much as important Guarin is for us right now, we still lack something. It is clear we had difficulties to move the ball forward even with Guarin.

Caecuban
29 Dec 12, 21:47
We have already given him lots of chances.

Even when he isn't injured he does not seem to fit in the team, as he leaves a huge gap in the midfield...

Definetly not worth 12m (wages+taxes) a season

minterke
29 Dec 12, 21:48
Sneijder is the exact same player he was in 2010, if anything he's gotten better. He went through 6 garbage coaches since then and played with the likes of Kharja.

Guarin is a good player but at Sneijder's level he will NEVER be.

_OC_
29 Dec 12, 22:02
Sneijder is the exact same player he was in 2010, if anything he's gotten better. He went through 6 garbage coaches since then and played with the likes of Kharja.

How right you are - that's exactly why all of Europe's top clubs are waiting in the wings, licking their lips at the prospect at signing a world class Sneijder in top form.

How much was it, 12 mio. euro from Tottenham? Not even?

"If anything he's gotten better"... :palm:

Jane The Virgin
29 Dec 12, 22:19
These past years after Mour, every single player was avarage/below avarage/OMG_HOW_DID_YOU_MISS_THAT???/OMG_CAN_YOU_RUN????, so nothing to blame only Sneijder there.

But we never saw his real potential in this season, do i give a single fuck? Not really, but it wouldn't be the gap so big with juve if he played, thats for sure. Do i think he is a drama queen and considers himself a master race player - sure, but also, who wouldn't if your team-mates were our current midfield roster (Guaro not included, Cambi maybe but just because he is often played in his not so natural position and thats everything except DM). Do i think that he is good only when played somewhere between AM and CF - yep, but then again, he is the best in the world in that position.

What happened with him is our dumb management going public with his situation, "penalising" him with ignoring the living fuck out of him, making that shit public, and also (for me the most retarded thing after singing Palombo) threatening him with: "either you accept less money or you wont play at all" and all this made public, making him a target for all of us...

I dont know why didnt they let him play all this time, what could have gone bad? He could play, and his agent would negotiate with our management... but nah, we choose the most retarded thing in the universe... We let all our players play while we were negotiating with their agents, but when it comes to our best player, we were like "yo dawg, lemme ignore the living fuck out of you".

Just imagine in what situation we would have been if we negotiated with all our current players - ignore him till the negotiations are done.

jmaster
29 Dec 12, 22:27

Wow I forgot about Kharja lmfao. Makes me feel better about Gargano. Phew

Michael
29 Dec 12, 23:09
Gazzetta dello Sport: Contact between Sneijder and Liverpool. 10 million euros are ready. Problem: 6 million per year in wages.

JJM
29 Dec 12, 23:10
Liverpool are prepared to pay us 10m€ for him but there is an issue with his wage demands...6m€ and shit.:oblivious:

_OC_
29 Dec 12, 23:14
This is the same Liverpool that paid 20 mio. euros for both Downing and Henderson, and the infamous 35 mio. for Andy fucking Carroll.

What a shit situation this is.

Fitzy
29 Dec 12, 23:32
10 mil :palm:

The rumours keep getting worse.

sanka
29 Dec 12, 23:52
10 mil and a model friend of Yollanthe for Brendan Rodgers.

Kazaan
30 Dec 12, 00:24
10mil? wow, is that with Sahin included?

I was shocked when I saw 15mil few weeks ago, but now it's getting worse. I really don't believe Branca, but I can't believe that even he would accept this.

William
30 Dec 12, 00:38
We ain't gonna get anymore than 15million so be prepared to be fucked. He isn't worth more than 15million anyway.

MoneyMay
30 Dec 12, 01:30
Gazzetta dello Sport: Contact between Sneijder and Liverpool. 10 million euros are ready. Problem: 6 million per year in wages.

I can't find the article on their website? Any chance you could post it mate?

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 01:37
In Italy we're saying there's no chance someone like Gareth Bale could come here. In England theyre saying "I'll put this simply: If you believe Wesley Sneijder will sign for Liverpool, go slap yourself around the face with a brick." Clearly people need to come out of their bubbles

Darren
30 Dec 12, 01:46
We should sell Sneijder asap. Hope him and his pos wife gtfo out soon, Wes sucks ass now anyways.

Don't pay attention to the low transfer fees. The real benefits are getting Wes' outrageous wage off our books, don't forget that

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 01:53
Actually if they send Sahin the other way, I could care less where Sneijder goes to

Wallace
30 Dec 12, 02:09
Sneijder for Andy Carroll in the summer, they get the midfielder they need, we get the vice-Milito we need.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 03:18
well liverpool paid 35 mill pounds for him and were going to get 12, so we need to cough up another 24 mill pounds

Marcello
30 Dec 12, 03:38
Once sneijder leaves we will be a 4th placed team again

I4E
30 Dec 12, 03:42
Forza FC Sneijdernazionale ! Bigger than any club in the world...

I4E
30 Dec 12, 03:44
Delete

ghostnik11
30 Dec 12, 03:52
Sneijder for Andy Carroll in the summer, they get the midfielder they need, we get the vice-Milito we need.

Are you serious bro? Sneijder for Andy Carroll? You have to be on some shit to want that deal. Andy Carroll wouldn't be a vice-Milito he would be worst than Zarate. At least Zarate can dribble, Andy Carroll won't fit Inter's system at all. He isn't built to move around and be versatile as a striker as Milito or Eto'o is. He is a kick the ball in the air and have him knock it down type of striker due to his height advantage.

But guess what, such kindergarten tactics don't work in such a complex, tactical league like the serie A. This isn't the EPL where stuff like that works every once in a while. Serie A requires players to play both offense and defense; and Carroll has shown he is not such a versatile striker who can drop back into middle of the pitch as a secondary striker or a fast striker with ability to beat you with a dribble or two on the counter attack. That's why Liverpool when they got Brandon Rogers as their manager let him go on loan because he knows Carroll isn't a versatile striker and didn't fit his possession tactics.

Unless Liverpool is sending Nurinh Shahin (young attacking midfielder who was on Real Madrid but Liverpool picked up recently), we from Inter shouldn't even look their direction. Andy Carroll, if Moratti did that to us we would be laughing stock of the whole football community.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Pimpin
30 Dec 12, 04:00
everytime I read sneijder, I read it in my head as sneijured

FUCK YOU DYNA

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 05:10
Are you serious bro? Sneijder for Andy Carroll?

:palm:

Wallace
30 Dec 12, 05:32
Are you serious bro?

:einstein:

thatdude
30 Dec 12, 05:43
Are you serious bro? Sneijder for Andy Carroll? You have to be on some shit to want that deal. Andy Carroll wouldn't be a vice-Milito he would be worst than Zarate. At least Zarate can dribble, Andy Carroll won't fit Inter's system at all. He isn't built to move around and be versatile as a striker as Milito or Eto'o is. He is a kick the ball in the air and have him knock it down type of striker due to his height advantage.

But guess what, such kindergarten tactics don't work in such a complex, tactical league like the serie A. This isn't the EPL where stuff like that works every once in a while. Serie A requires players to play both offense and defense; and Carroll has shown he is not such a versatile striker who can drop back into middle of the pitch as a secondary striker or a fast striker with ability to beat you with a dribble or two on the counter attack. That's why Liverpool when they got Brandon Rogers as their manager let him go on loan because he knows Carroll isn't a versatile striker and didn't fit his possession tactics.

Unless Liverpool is sending Nurinh Shahin (young attacking midfielder who was on Real Madrid but Liverpool picked up recently), we from Inter shouldn't even look their direction. Andy Carroll, if Moratti did that to us we would be laughing stock of the whole football community.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Nuri Sahin is not their's to give, so lets stop that talk before it gets to far down the rabbit hole. Thanks.

spork
30 Dec 12, 07:03
Nuri Sahin? He is only at Liverpool on the basis of a loan, with no obligation or option to purchase - if I remember correctly.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't mind swapping Sneijder for Joe Allen and a couple of million Euros in return.

Universe
30 Dec 12, 08:07
I don't want any English players. Ever.

I4E
30 Dec 12, 08:11

X2 !

dynasty27
30 Dec 12, 09:04

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalkcounter-sarcasm? haha

Vibe
30 Dec 12, 09:09

Joe Allen is Welsh therefore he has official Universe seal of approval to play for Inter.

perika
30 Dec 12, 09:34
it's all just for money,I do not know really what's going on with Snejder, just SELL and everybody will be happy

Lionheart
30 Dec 12, 10:50
9-10 million for Sneijder? :palm: 7 mill + Cassano for Pazzini but 9-10 million for Sneijder, the poster boy of the team?

I'm sorry, I don't understand this club anymore. This is just way too fucked up to even comment on.

Devious
30 Dec 12, 10:53
X2 !

xXx

Jimmy Page
30 Dec 12, 11:37
People should calm down...The article sates that Liverpool has offered 10 milion not that Inter has accepted it

Devious
30 Dec 12, 11:52
Marco Branca has thanked your post. This doesnt sound comforting anymore. :mad:

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 12:19
http://i47.tinypic.com/2w2mr08.png

:lol: :lol:

Darren
30 Dec 12, 12:23
We should sell Sneijder asap. Hope him and his pos wife gtfo out soon, Wes sucks ass now anyways.

Don't pay attention to the low transfer fees. The real benefits are getting Wes' outrageous wage off our books, don't forget that

I post bullshit, it gets 4 thanks :fu:

MANTA
30 Dec 12, 17:28
Latest reports are saying that Sneijder is asking for a contract termination and is willing to allow a condition of not signing for another team in Italy. It seems he realizes no one is willing to pay his wages unless they get him on free transfer.

Devious
30 Dec 12, 17:33

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 17:33
They'd be stupid if they accept.

vasilios
30 Dec 12, 17:43
Releasing him for free would be the perfect ending to this fucked up situation we've created.

KevinB
30 Dec 12, 18:07
Releasing Sneijder and getting Rocchi.

BEST.
TRANSFER.
MERCATO.
EVER.

Lionheart
30 Dec 12, 18:13
Releasing Sneijder and getting Rocchi.

BEST.
TRANSFER.
MERCATO.
EVER.

Yep. Getting a 35 year old striker would be the transfer mercato for us. :pokerface:

Sokrates
30 Dec 12, 18:31
Yep. Getting a 35 year old striker would be the transfer mercato for us. :pokerface:

Youth project at his best

Pimpin
30 Dec 12, 18:35
if this shit is true Branca deserves to get fired I dont care about anything of his transfers dude deserves to get fired just for this case

Lionheart
30 Dec 12, 19:00
if this shit is true Branca deserves to get fired I dont care about anything of his transfers dude deserves to get fired just for this case

Thank you! THANK YOU!

Finally people are starting to join my Fuck Branca movement. I called all this long time ago & I really couldn't understand why not more people were pissed as I am. But thank you!!! Patience pays out. :proud:

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:22
The rumor said Sneijder ASKED for contract termination... Doesn't mean we'll grant him one. And believe me, Branca doesn't have his word in that, no way he can termenite someones contract without the green light of Massimo, Angelomarioa and Ghelfi.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:23
The rumor said Sneijder ASKED for contract termination... Doesn't mean we'll grant him one. And believe me, Branca doesn't have his word in that, no way he can termenite someones contract without the green light of Massimo, Angelomarioa and Ghelfi.

contract termination? wtf so we end up with nothing? fuck him well keep him rotting on the bench

jmaster
30 Dec 12, 19:24

People are really overreacting over Branca's power.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:24

hes a fucking tool dude. the only reason his ass still has a job, is cause he took credit for mourinho's transfers

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:26
People are really overreacting over Branca's power.

Yup. At least 4 people are ahead of him, and there's the board that counts 30 people or so... :D

- - - Updated - - -

hes a fucking tool dude. the only reason his ass still has a job, is cause he took credit for mourinho's transfers

Like Quaresma or Mancini? :oblivious:

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:29
Yup. At least 4 people are ahead of him, and there's the board that counts 30 people or so... :D

- - - Updated - - -

Like Quaresma or Mancini? :oblivious:
like sneijder, milito, lucio, thiago motta, eto'o

_OC_
30 Dec 12, 19:32

:derp:

But not Quaresma or Mancini or Muntari then? He takes the blame for those?

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:32

Bar Sneijder, none is Morinhos.. ;)

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:35

muntari wasnt that bad of a player. and wats ur point? the eto'o transfer was voted the best serie a transfer deal by gazzetta, im pretty sure hell be remembered for the 5 starting treble winner players, than muntari and quaresma.

- - - Updated - - -

Bar Sneijder, none is Morinhos.. ;)

branca had 0 power when mourinho was here. hes an incompetent fuck head who doesnt understand what the word planning means

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:37

Dont you get it bro? Branca is the main scapegoat in the management. If good transfer happens, its someone else, if bad one happens, its brancas fault.

jmaster
30 Dec 12, 19:37
branca had 0 power when mourinho was here. hes an incompetent fuck head who doesnt understand what the word planning means

None at the club sees that. Not even Moratti.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:39
Dont you get it bro? Branca is the main scapegoat in the management. If good transfer happens, its someone else, if bad one happens, its brancas fault.

since we've been through like 400 managers in the past 3 years, i think its safe to say its managements fault

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:40
BINGO! Its the MANAGEMENT fault, not Brancas only.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:42
BINGO! Its the MANAGEMENT fault, not Brancas only.

hes the fucking director....

jmaster
30 Dec 12, 19:44
Don't even bother Pajo. It's useless.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 19:45
you guys are out of your mind if you think its the players or coaches fault that were in this mess

Pajo
30 Dec 12, 19:48
hes the fucking director....

And Moratti is the president and owner... Ghelfi and Angellomario vice-president... There are also Ausilio & co. Branca is only one of them, sure he has a fault, but he is not the only one in the management, nor in charge for anything.

- - - Updated - - -

you guys are out of your mind if you think its the players or coaches fault that were in this mess

Who the fuck said that? EVERY SINGLE ONE has part of it. Mainly the MANAGEMENT, whole management.

Toninu
30 Dec 12, 19:55

Mou wanted Deco, Branca bought Sneijder. Mou wanted Carvalho, Branca bought Lucio. Give credit where credit is due, this blind hatred for Branca is ridiculous.

KevinB
30 Dec 12, 19:55
Again a Branca discussion :work:

jmaster
30 Dec 12, 19:58
Mou wanted Deco, Branca bought Sneijder. Mou wanted Carvalho, Branca bought Lucio. Give credit where credit is due, this blind hatred for Branca is ridiculous.

Branca doesn't actually choose which players we buy or not. Not at Inter anyway, he's not in charge of that. He goes where he's told to, and does his best to conclude the deals.

That's how I see it anyway.

Fapuccino
30 Dec 12, 20:03

im sure they told you exactly what they wanted.

KevinB
30 Dec 12, 20:09
im sure they told you exactly what they wanted.

It was reported in the news. Mou gave his player profiles. It's a common fact he wanted Carvalho but didn't got him, so instead he asked for Van Buyten and Branca (thank god) came with Lucio. I already explained it in the Branca Thread. Branca works with the profiles he gets.
He did good buys, very good ones. But also crappy ones.

dynasty27
30 Dec 12, 21:57
"Tifosi, you mad?"
http://www.whosay.com/yolanthe/photos/267957

Pimpin
30 Dec 12, 22:02
fuck the transfers fuck everything he did not handle this thit good, fuck good he handled this awfully !

Ed.
31 Dec 12, 04:59
Branca doesn't actually choose which players we buy or not. Not at Inter anyway, he's not in charge of that. He goes where he's told to, and does his best to conclude the deals.

Branca speaks for Branca :chan: and Branca doesnt know what Branca does... coz Branca said: thats how I see it.. so Branca isnt sure of what Branca does.. :chan:

- - - Updated - - -

Branca speaks for Branca :chan: and Branca doesnt know what Branca does... coz Branca said: thats how I see it.. so Branca isnt sure of what Branca does.. :chan:

Universe
31 Dec 12, 05:41
You even had to post it twice to make it more confusing.

spork
31 Dec 12, 05:42
You even had to post it twice to make it more confusing.Agreed. Its like a mindfuck within a mindfuck within a mindfuck wi-... you know what I mean.

:chan:

Universe
31 Dec 12, 05:46
"Tifosi, you mad?"
http://www.whosay.com/yolanthe/photos/267957

Man. Some of dem photos.

http://www.whosay.com/yolanthe/photos/267129

Lolanthe with Snesley's two kids in bed :notsureifgusta:

Those two little shits are Sneijder's kids from a previous relationship? Or Yolanthe's very own spawn?

Jane The Virgin
31 Dec 12, 06:05
While on the Branca subject, let me just say, that the man to blame about this whole mess, and let me remind you that i am talking only about the mess im not saying nothing about triplete and the scudetos in the past, just the mess that we are now is the one and only El Presidente and his logic: lets buy ourselves a coach, and appoint him as a coach only, not as a team manager, because he thought that he probably would be able to control the finances better if there wasn't a team manager (the logic... a 2 year kids) running his own game and ideas. And all coaches have accepted that, so this just tells what arsenal of coaches we have had after Mours departure. Would Mour accept just a coach position with no right to ask for a specific players? Would Pep accept that?

So we put branca as a director shmirector, and every coach after Mour didnt have the right to ask for a specific name, just a player position and hope that the club would get him a good player... Like arranged marriage but worse, like 10000000 times worse :D

I dont blame Branca (but i hate him lol), because i know he is not capable of the job he was given. Thats like giving me to do a heart surgery on someone, so same goes to Branca, he is given a job that he has no idea how to do it.

And please dont say that transfers like Sneijder, Etoo, Mota, Milito, etc, are Branca deals. Sneijder was brought by Mour, Mota and Milito both brought by Mour and he said with these two i will win the CHL (i was like Mour should visit the hospital), Eto came just because Barca offered him to us instead of MOAR cash. So please dont branca me here...

What branca did was visit Tevez during his holiday, and hoping to sign him... nice try you useless piece of crap.

sanka
31 Dec 12, 10:39
He likes premium blockbuster box office contracts, so i'm furious where he'll end.

fuckin wesley snipes.

Native
31 Dec 12, 11:24
Man. Some of dem photos.

http://www.whosay.com/yolanthe/photos/267129

Lolanthe with Snesley's two kids in bed :notsureifgusta:

Those two little shits are Sneijder's kids from a previous relationship? Or Yolanthe's very own spawn?

The right one is his kid, the left one isn't. I don't know who the fuck that is or how he managed to get in bed with Lolanthe but I'm afraid he owned us all.

Sneijder's kid also isn't from Lolanthe, but indeed from his previous marriage, with this woman:

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/danielah1.jpg

Yolanthe still doesn't have any kids. So my hopes are still up. :pedobear:

jmaster
31 Dec 12, 13:32
It's messed up though. If we sell him, the price won't be high, most likely. And screw all that talk of what we save from selling him, we are supposed to earn something from his sale, and imho some big money.

If he stays, he might continue his bad form, or most likely be sneijdured again and we might just have to terminate his contract anyway and not earn any money in June. There's also the possibility of him playing better again, and might raise interest from other teams, but that's not likely.

Just sell him now, take what you can.

Sokrates
31 Dec 12, 14:20
he right one is his kid, the left one isn't. I don't know who the fuck that is or how he managed to get in bed with Lolanthe but I'm afraid he owned us all.

Sneijder's kid also isn't from Lolanthe, but indeed from his previous marriage, with this woman:

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/danielah1.jpg

Yolanthe still doesn't have any kids. So my hopes are still up. :pedobear:

:milkrageface: Who's this beauty?
She's hotter than Yolanthe :excitedeyes:

emcct
31 Dec 12, 14:39
With all this Sneijder to Milan talk, I have to say.. I would not mind a Swap for Pato :)

sanka
31 Dec 12, 14:47
Swap clinics?

Fapuccino
31 Dec 12, 16:44
Swap clinics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoQYw49saqc

I got sneijders contract in a bag, Im stankovic but not for long

- - - Updated - - -

With all this Sneijder to Milan talk, I have to say.. I would not mind a Swap for Pato :)

I would not mind a swap with Pato's gf

Swap clinics?

I would not mind a swap with Sneijder's wife....

:foreveralone:

Ed.
01 Jan 13, 16:19
You even had to post it twice to make it more confusing.

Blame it on the stupid mobile internet lagging tbh.

MANTA
02 Jan 13, 22:45
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-and-chelsea-baulk-at-wesley-sneijders-200000aweek-wage-demands-8435590.html

We live in a messed up world when Chelsea baulk at the wages we are paying a player.....

I would sell him for 5m at this point, no one is ever going to pay his wages.

Kakaroto
03 Jan 13, 00:15
Now they are saying that he wants to rescind his contract to go to BBilan. That would be another treble winner not going to LGI and another so call "legend" ending up at BBilan.

MANTA
03 Jan 13, 01:02
He has been asking to rescind his contract for a while now, the club never agreed. The problem is no one will be willing to pay his contract. I don't even know why Milan would pay his wages, they have the highest wage bill in the league and are set to miss out on CL revenue next year. Signing Sneijder to sit next to Pato in the clinic will not help.

And his whole reason for choosing Milan as a destination is his wife doesn't want to move to another city. He went through the same song and dance when Real were offloading him.

rockball
03 Jan 13, 07:22
Irrespective of where he goes, he doesn't deserve LGI. He may have been a critical part of our treble team, but he was effective for only about 4-5 months in 3.5 years at Inter. Not legendary IMO

Tanel
03 Jan 13, 08:59
If we take into account the wage that we WERE/ARE willing to pay him (assuming that we do preferred him signing a new contract, rather than trying to scare him away), at one point, the low size of his transfer fee will become more costly than paying him his full contract until the end. Hope the board has this understand. But of course, if we are near bankrupt, then we just have to get rid of him and compensate for the low transfer fee by not replacing him.

Jimmy Page
03 Jan 13, 09:00
I smell a contract cancellation

CafeCordoba
03 Jan 13, 09:21
This is truly a horrible situation for our management, but they have themselves to blame for it. They handled it wrong but also in the long term, it was back then in the contract signing time when they made their first mistake of expecting CL-money to be given for this club.

Though I'd love to see Inter somehow scraping the money from somewhere to be able to sit Sneijder on the stands for the rest of his contract.

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 10:06
If sneijder have to leave, i hope he goes to barca. No reason at all, but i wanna see martijn reaction. Lol.

Howl
03 Jan 13, 16:33
I want him to stay.. but when he goes, i hope he goes ANYWHERE but Milan/Juve & BPL

MANTA
03 Jan 13, 16:55
He didn't train today. Official word is he has a fever. He even arrived to the training ground by cab.

I really hope this whole thing just ends, I am bored with this Sneijder Saga. Lets move on.

Fapuccino
03 Jan 13, 16:58
Irrespective of where he goes, he doesn't deserve LGI. He may have been a critical part of our treble team, but he was effective for only about 4-5 months in 3.5 years at Inter. Not legendary IMO

nah. we've had some good times. dont forget the comeback against bayern w leonardo. that was the best game ive ever seen

Toninu
03 Jan 13, 17:27
Hmm La Grande Inter is debatable for him, I dunno all he gave us was one season after which his head grew three sizes, I think I'd end up not voting.

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 17:37
He should be LGI if we considered only:

-his goal vs kiev. That goal started our CL run.
-his pass to Etoo vs Chelsea.
-his goal against CSKA
-his goal against Barca
-2 assists vs Bayern

as long as he doesnt do an ibra or lucio, he remains one of the best player Inter ever have.

CafeCordoba
03 Jan 13, 17:42
And how moving to Juve/Milan would change that argument that he remains one of the best player Inter ever have? His on-pitch quality doesn't change whether he moves to our rivals or not.

Definitely not La Grande Inter material. Not being able to take that paycut (not that big after all) pushes him to just an ordinary player.

Vibe
03 Jan 13, 17:47
Playing such a huge part in the arguably the best season Inter ever had is automatic LGI for me.

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 17:48
Playing such a huge part in the arguably the best season Inter ever had is automatic LGI for me.

Then, all starting 11 should be there, right?

vasilios
03 Jan 13, 17:52
And how moving to Juve/Milan would change that argument that he remains one of the best player Inter ever have? His on-pitch quality doesn't change whether he moves to our rivals or not.

Definitely not La Grande Inter material. Not being able to take that paycut (not that big after all) pushes him to just an ordinary player.

And his on-pitch quality doesn't change whether or not he refuses to give up his own money so that Inter can fix their own fuck-ups.

Either way, I'd say no LGI. But I'd also say no LGI to lots of the players that are already in there.

Fapuccino
03 Jan 13, 17:58

Zanetti, Lucio, Samuel, Cambi, Motta, Sneijder, Milito, Cesar. No Chivu, Pandev. Stankovic yeah but hes pissing me off like fuck lately.

Come on man this team will go down in the history books. When we surpassed Barcelona at their peak, when they were arguably one of the best sides, if not the best side of all time.

Heck if people want to put Chivu and Pandev too I wouldnt mind.

Vibe
03 Jan 13, 18:00

Everyone bar:

Lucio - Juve move
Pandev - Not a long term Inter player or an instrumental part of that team
Motta - Mainly the same reasons as Pandev
Balotelli - Cause he's an idiot and didn't really start most of the important games

Cesar,Maicon,Samuel,Cambiasso,Sneijder,Eto'o,Milit o auto LGI.These are players who should make LGI solely on the 2009/10 season.I would even consider Lucio TBH,despite being a cunt...

Fapuccino
03 Jan 13, 18:01
Everyone bar:

Lucio - Juve move
Pandev - Not a long term Inter player or an instrumental part of that team
Motta - Mainly the same reasons as Pandev
Balotelli - Cause he's an idiot and didn't really start most of the important games

Cesar,Maicon,Samuel,Cambiasso,Sneijder,Eto'o,Milit o auto LGI.These are players who should make LGI solely on the 2009/10 season.I would even consider Lucio TBH,despite being a cunt...

I would take Motta, despite being quiet was pretty influential. We can see how our shit our central mid has become without him

Vibe
03 Jan 13, 18:12
I would take Motta, despite being quiet was pretty influential. We can see how our shit our central mid has become without him

Motta was important cause he was the one to send the long balls from deep or connect the defense/defensive midfield with Sneijder.A player who does that is an important link from a tactical perspective in a team like Inter was back then.He also formed a decent partnership with Cambiasso,showed some good positional sense as well.Not sure about LGI though,there were also some comments from him after departure that he never cared for Inter or his teammates that much,it was just another job,etc...

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 18:30

By referring to ibra and lucio doesnt mean 'moving to juve or milan' bcs ibra moved to barca after inter. The main issue i referred to is the attitude of ibra and lucio who talked shits about inter after they moved out. If he is not taking a paycut is the barrier for him to be in lgi then maicon and jc also milito later shouldnt make it lgi too. Wesley is one of the highest quality player inter ever have but it is his inconsistency and failure to meet expectations on numerous occasions is the one let his value down. But then again, the question is how do we define LGI? meazza? Ronaldo? Zanetti? Or others?

Toninu
03 Jan 13, 19:14
Lucio and Pandev didn't make LGI and they were crucial, Pandev was very important considering with him we started playing 4-2-3-1 and he ran like ape shit, I'll never forget his run against Barcelona which led to Milito or Maicon's goal (I forgot which goal but I didn't forget the run, God damn weed).

Kakaroto
03 Jan 13, 20:04
I suggest that the entire team should have its own thread, I think there is one already, and only individuals who distinguished themselves with Inter get moved to LGI. Thats Maicon, JC, Eto'o, Wall, Milito, Zanetti, Cuchu. I may be missing some but you guys already know them.

Sneijder I struggle with. He definitely has the talent but did he use it enough while at Inter? I don't think so. Right now I don't think I would vote for him.

What I wouldn't do is judge because he doesn't want to take a paycut. The management gave him the contract if they don't want him sell him rescind him or what ever. I would hold him moving to RuBe or BBilan much more.

ForzaInterUSA
03 Jan 13, 20:50
https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/286934347712458752 :troll:

Inter2010
03 Jan 13, 21:35
Wesley Sneijder........ Inter contract until 2015.

3.5 million euros before the treble in 2010, but now is 6 million euros a year, and he's an injury prone player.

no wonder they want him gone, he is like costing us big money, Tommaso Rocchi is only 1 million euros.

William
03 Jan 13, 23:04

3.5 million euros before the treble in 2010, but now is 6 million euros a year, and he's an injury prone player.

no wonder they want him gone, he is like costing us big money, Tommaso Rocchi is only 1 million euros.

If Rocchi's contract is anywhere near €1million there's gonna be blood!

minterke
03 Jan 13, 23:10

Did u just put Rocchi and Wesley Sneijder in the same paragraph?? :palm:

Inter2010
04 Jan 13, 02:54
Nope, I just saying ...Sneijder 6 million euros a year,...Rocchi is only 1 million euros for 6 months hahah lol

Fitzy
04 Jan 13, 03:04
If Rocchi's contract is anywhere near €1million there's gonna be blood!

Isn't he on 800k net for 6 months? Equivalent of 1.6/yr net?

William
04 Jan 13, 03:42
Isn't he on 800k net for 6 months? Equivalent of 1.6/yr net?

:fu: he better not be!

sacha
04 Jan 13, 09:26
The liverpool 10 shirt has just been vacated..........got a sneaky suspicion that Wes will be on his way there.

Wobblz
04 Jan 13, 10:30
Wesley has been offered to QPR :trollol: but Redknapp said his salary makes the deal impossible :yao:

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 10:39
Lol i cant believe what i am reading :D

no LGI to Sneijder, and yet i see players like Matrix there :D, so its okay to put mascots there but not actual players... cool story.

CafeCordoba
04 Jan 13, 10:53
Totally. Matrix was a true fighter who gave it all for the club.

I can't say same thing about Sneijder.

NiklasSkoog
04 Jan 13, 11:22
Hahaha Sneijder to LGI? No way! Matrix loves inter and inter loves matrix. Sneijder loves money and no one loves snejder..

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 11:25
His all < 1/10 Sneijder did for Inter.

I love Matrix, but he has done nothing compared to what Wes has. And now, because of our stupid (it is stupid, we all agree on this one guys) management mistakes, we're trash talking him because he doesnt want to lower his salary. How much was Matrix making back in the days?

Ffi201zi002tlis
04 Jan 13, 11:28

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 11:52
Yeah Matrix was making 12 million like Sneijder (6 million after tax), Matrix loved the club and fought for the club you'd get the feeling that Matrix would have given a leg for Inter if asked. Wesley doesn't even care enough to sign a contract which will seal his future and at the end of the day considering it's length he'd make more money off it. Big players come and go but symbols like Matrix last forever. Btw I do like Wes he's an amazing footballer but the idea that he thinks he's some superstar since the treble really has hampered him and he does not deserve the wage he gets. But it's our fault we paid him that much to begin with it but at the time FFP wasn't an issue and we got him relatively cheap 15 million euros was a steal. But come on, he knows the club is in crisis and he doesn't even take a wage cut that's not cool, even Ronaldo and Recoba took a pay cut back in the day. Meh, hope he leaves soon and we can get a midfielder.

IRR26
04 Jan 13, 12:02
Noone wants him and I don't blame them. We gave him too big contract and also his personality is not the best for a player.

It is also ridiculous to hear that he has been offered to QPR.

.h.
04 Jan 13, 12:06
Embarrassing. How to tell when someone is new to supporting inter... materazzis scored more goals in a season than sneijder ever will, he scored a scudetto winning brace... etc.

Also, sneijder, how the mighty have fallen.

Pajo
04 Jan 13, 12:20
Matrix was also the best defender in serie a for few seasons, 2006-2008, also won the award for Serie A best defender in 2007, was crucial to our success back then. He wore our jersey for 10 years, leaving his heart and soul on the pitch... And off it too.

How he is greater than Sneijder for us? :pokerface: Sneijder was brilliant in that 2010, but then again, Pandev was great as well, even Chivu... But the double standard in this forum is epic :D

Batman
04 Jan 13, 13:12
Matrix was also the best defender in serie a for few seasons, 2006-2008, also won the award for Serie A best defender in 2007, was crucial to our success back then. He wore our jersey for 10 years, leaving his heart and soul on the pitch... And off it too.

How he is greater than Sneijder for us? :pokerface: Sneijder was brilliant in that 2010, but then again, Pandev was great as well, even Chivu... But the double standard in this forum is epic :D

Pandev and Chivu was great in that season, but Sneijder played a very very big role in that season, he was involved in most of our goals in that season, our best player alongside Milito in that historical season. And was also great and helped us a lot to maintain the second place and win the Coppa in 2010/11 season. Really incomparable with Pandev or Chivu. Still I dont think he should be in LGI if he leaves this season (I still have hopes he will stay and deliver again) because he really fell off last season, and him not accepting a paycut too, even though it was poor-handedly by our management, but I will still give him a chance.

About Matrix, it's inarguable really, as Pajo said he was one of the best defenders for few years, that brace against Siena that won us the scudetto, not to mention his influence off the pitch.. All of those are huge factor why he should be in LGI.

German_Interista
04 Jan 13, 14:00
When Sneijder joined us there were rumours that he isn't the nicest guy on earth and has serious character issues. In all this years, till the pay-cut-debate, I don't see any problem with his character. He fought, gave everything on the pitch and you could see that he is happy here. Apparently, he was just a great actor because serious, it isn't like we want him play for next to nothing. He still would earn most here, although the only athletic activity is fucking his wife and go partying with douchbags like Boateng.
I really loved Sneijder, but I can't bear him anymore. He can earn his money somewhere else, if money is the only thing that matters for him. We supported him although 2011 and 2012 were horrible years, he was the shadow of his former self and always injured. Get this fucker out and buy player who will be proud to play for a club like Inter, respectively players who will actually play.

.h.
04 Jan 13, 14:19
i loved sneijder in 2010, but i dont think we would have not won if it wasnt for him. i mean, sure, he was fundamental in some of the goals - for example etoo vs chelsea or milito vs bayern, but at the same time, i would first of all place the victory on militos unbelievably clinical finishing that season, followed by the very high work rates of people like maicon, eto'o, motta, as well as sneijders passing.

he made a difference, no doubt, but i dont think he was the main decider.

Doffy
04 Jan 13, 14:37
sneijder is the kind of player who functions great in a great team. inter hasnt been anything close to it since the treble season.
aging squad, leavings, crappy coaches, wrong systems. i dont blame him tbh for his mediocre displays. at the end of the day, when he is fit and is surrounded by a couple of good players he turns into a great playmaker.

and a paycut lol just lol. whoever was hoping for him to take a paycut is really living in lalaland. no way.

he is to expensive and we dont have to players or the tactical solution (coach) to properly use him so he should leave. simple

Darren
04 Jan 13, 14:41
He's revealed his horrible character in recent times. Any decent person would have taken that paycut. What a douchebag, tbh I don't care if he gets hit by a bus as long as he gfto of Inter ASAP. He has disrespected this shirt too much.

He should have just raised his asshole when Branca and co. held a gun to his head and said, yes, stick your penis in there and fuck me. That's what a real Interista would have done.

Inter Siamo Noi
04 Jan 13, 14:49
The fact that Wes does'nt willing to take a pay-cut is not reason for him to not be considered as LGI (maybe there are other reasons but this is'nt one of them). Why does he have to do it, really?

The fact that Matrix was willing to leave for Milan in 2005 to play in the world cup makes him not a LGI material (and it's not rumors, he said it (http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calcio/articoli/articolo48904.shtml))?

Pajo
04 Jan 13, 15:11
So was Zanetti, does that make him less of legend for us?

Nyall
04 Jan 13, 15:45

I love Matrix, but he has done nothing compared to what Wes has. And now, because of our stupid (it is stupid, we all agree on this one guys) management mistakes, we're trash talking him because he doesnt want to lower his salary. How much was Matrix making back in the days?

You love Matrix? Bull-fucking-shit. You clearly don't even know Marco Materazzi. The man bled for the Nerazzuri. Even when he was past his useful days on the pitch he was like an ambassador for our young players/incoming players.

Inter Siamo Noi
04 Jan 13, 15:52
Did I say Materazzi is'nt a legend? But it's the same idea with Matrix and Wes (would leave Inter for their own reasons), I think the hate against Wes for him not taking a pay-cut is ridiculous.

And btw, I think Zanetti's story is a different from Matrix's one, Zanetti said he wanted to stay and did'nt understand Tardelli who said he's about to leave, while Matrix wanted to leave. And don't get me wrong, I love Matrix.

Pajo
04 Jan 13, 16:08
Zanetti's words were: "I almost joined Milan, but chose to stay". Pretty similar as Matrix.

And i dont think anyone hates Sneijder (bar some), but to say he is bigger legend than Matrix is just wrong.

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 16:09
He said he was offered to go to Milan but Lippi said he could join the World Cup squad just for staying with Inter. And so he stayed on and became a legend :proud:

Pimpin
04 Jan 13, 16:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bPMgVXHh-g
you telling me this shit does not deserve LGI? :proud:

jmaster
04 Jan 13, 16:40
Talks of QPR showing interest on Wes. This is turning into a really bad joke. Or some dumbfuck journalists with a PC dumbfucking around.

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 16:54
You love Matrix? Bull-fucking-shit. You clearly don't even know Marco Materazzi. The man bled for the Nerazzuri. Even when he was past his useful days on the pitch he was like an ambassador for our young players/incoming players.

Chill dawg. I know who Marco is. I was just putting some football abilities there. What Marco has done for Inter, Wes has done more, just to mentiont the triplete, end of story. there's nothing more superior in world of club football than winning the triplete, and Wes was the guy who made that happen, before him there were many others, but we never had a player like him, he came he saw he conquered, same as Mou. Now again he has the same destiny as Mou. Mou left because he knew that he wont be able to bring good players anymore due to the financial cuts, does that make Mou less of a legend?

And also, what kind of a mindfuck is that Figo is in our LGI and Wes should not be? Id fuck a cow before see that happen.

sanka
04 Jan 13, 16:59
And also, what kind of a mindfuck is that Figo is in our LGI and Wes should not be?

I'll wait for Lion's reaction on this.

Id fuck a cow before see that happen.

WARNING TO ALL FIF MEMBERS : DON'T MOU!

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 17:03
If Wes chooses money and leaves Inter and you guys go all romantic shmomantic and dont vote him for LGI, because he is not a good man, than how can someone that was a Barca player, went to their most hatred rivals Real for mo money and mo hoes, be in LGI???

Im serious, id fuck a cow before this happens.

Pajo
04 Jan 13, 17:06
Figo shouldn't be in LG as well.

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 17:10
as well? :D

come on pajo, i thought you had my back :D

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 17:11
Figo is a club ambassador and was loved by the Curva, basically LGI is a popularity contest and Sneijder doesn't seem popular enough now judging from recent posts. Welcome to democracy :D

Batman
04 Jan 13, 17:16
i loved sneijder in 2010, but i dont think we would have not won if it wasnt for him. i mean, sure, he was fundamental in some of the goals - for example etoo vs chelsea or milito vs bayern, but at the same time, i would first of all place the victory on militos unbelievably clinical finishing that season, followed by the very high work rates of people like maicon, eto'o, motta, as well as sneijders passing.

he made a difference, no doubt, but i dont think he was the main decider.

Yeah sure I dont think he is decider, for me the main decider is Milito, but Sneijder come the closest to that, played a very huge role and imo he influenced for the attacking department in that season more than Eto'o, Motta, Cuchu, Pandev/Balo, Maicon whom also done great jobs.

You see he has his specialities, his crosses are special it must be said, like that one against Milan, Chelsea and Siena, and his free kicks too. I think it would be different if Sneijder wasnt there. :)

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 17:21
That pass with his left foot to Eto'o in the build up for the goal against Chelsea will live in infamy.

vasilios
04 Jan 13, 17:42
I think the hate against Wes for him not taking a pay-cut is ridiculous.

Beyond ridiculous tbh

William
04 Jan 13, 18:41
If you do well you get more money so if you do bad you should get less. We should start writing in consistency clauses to players contracts. If you keep having poor games your wage is gonna drop to the amount you deserve to get paid. :megusta:

Howl
04 Jan 13, 18:51
its our fault for offering him so much after the treble anyway, way too much.. we got fucking exited

hope he stays, mainly because i got his name on this seasons away kit :yao:

KevinB
04 Jan 13, 18:54
Figo shouldn't be in LG as well.
I never understood what Figo is doing in LG.. He was a boss player but not Boss enough for LG.
Players like Zlatan, Vieri, Ronaldo had much more influence in Inter than Figo.

NiklasSkoog
04 Jan 13, 20:52
Chill dawg. I know who Marco is. I was just putting some football abilities there. What Marco has done for Inter, Wes has done more, just to mentiont the triplete, end of story. there's nothing more superior in world of club football than winning the triplete, and Wes was the guy who made that happen, before him there were many others, but we never had a player like him, he came he saw he conquered, same as Mou. Now again he has the same destiny as Mou. Mou left because he knew that he wont be able to bring good players anymore due to the financial cuts, does that make Mou less of a legend?

And also, what kind of a mindfuck is that Figo is in our LGI and Wes should not be? Id fuck a cow before see that happen.

If you go to LGI for what you have done for inter and your calcio abilitys it would be another thing. Then ibra would be there, he came to inter and made it a winning team and then he's ego grew to big and started to be a dick to everyone and then went to barcelona but with the money inter got they bought snejider, milito, lucio, motta etc. But he clearly does not come even close to LGI. And he will always be a dick to all interisti.

Jane The Virgin
04 Jan 13, 21:59
If you go to LGI for what you have done for inter and your calcio abilitys it would be another thing. Then ibra would be there, he came to inter and made it a winning team and then he's ego grew to big and started to be a dick to everyone and then went to barcelona but with the money inter got they bought snejider, milito, lucio, motta etc. But he clearly does not come even close to LGI. And he will always be a dick to all interisti.

He is not dick to me, the two goals he scored against Parma after he was subbed in after a loooooooooooooooooong injury, made me cry like a newborn baby for 5 hours. R9 made me interista, and so on...

But no, Figo should be there... the logic man... logic lvl: 0.

Putting Figo there and Wes no its just.... retarded, and sorry if im offending someone, but thats the truth, ask 100 interistas, and i mean true interistas, not fans that go to their games and take fb pics or tweet "omg wtf omg wtf so much crowd omg omg", the answer will be that Wes is at least one billion times more of a Inter legend than that pig Figo. :D

Someone said ambasador, i take a big pile of shite on that ambasadory (if there even is such of word lol).

But i get it, people forget easly, just watch Wes's highlights of the treble season and watch em chills appear hater :D

Kakaroto
04 Jan 13, 22:32
I never understood what Figo is doing in LG.. He was a boss player but not Boss enough for LG.
Players like Zlatan, Vieri, Ronaldo had much more influence in Inter than Figo.

Traitors. :proud::proud::proud:

minterke
05 Jan 13, 01:26
If you do well you get more money so if you do bad you should get less. We should start writing in consistency clauses to players contracts. If you keep having poor games your wage is gonna drop to the amount you deserve to get paid. :megusta:

What a retarted post. With that logic we should be paying Stankovic and Chivu with fkn bananas.

So the fact that since 2010 Sneijder went through 6 coaches, got zero support in terms of players around him has nothing to do with his stats? Just look at how he plays for Netherlands, he's brilliant. Name me one player who's been consistently good since 2010???

Grammarcioni
05 Jan 13, 02:20
I think Figo is probably in LGI solely because of his name -- if he were called Sfigo (or Sfigato, what have you), we'd pay him no attention.

EDIT (staying on topic...): Personally, I would like to see Sneijder in LGI, if only for his play in the 2010 season, esp. the final, but times are trying right now (even moreso with Sneijder); I can understand the opposing viewpoint pretty easily in this case.

Howl
05 Jan 13, 02:31
With that logic we should be paying Stankovic and Chivu with fkn bananas.

Why not? :D

William
05 Jan 13, 03:44
What a retarted post. With that logic we should be paying Stankovic and Chivu with fkn bananas.

So the fact that since 2010 Sneijder went through 6 coaches, got zero support in terms of players around him has nothing to do with his stats? Just look at how he plays for Netherlands, he's brilliant. Name me one player who's been consistently good since 2010???

ZANETTI!!!??? That was actually too easy.

and as for my post being retarded:
You essentially backed me up cause if a consistency clause was in their contracts they would a) both be on a much lower wage (similar to bananas) AND the money would not be giving the club a headache (it may or may not help with FFP), and b) they would both be trying to leave as they wouldn't be getting the money they want. Or (maybe in stankovic's case) force him to make an effort or care enough to get back to playing. It's just the opposite of a player wanting an improved contract for playing well.

I would also implement the injury clause (docked wage depending on the severity of injury).

If players get bonuses for goals, assists, clean sheets etc then why not deductions if they are performing the opposite of what you're paying for?

vasilios
05 Jan 13, 05:04
In fantasyland, that would work wonderfully. The same fantasyland where Sneijder willingly agrees to a wage cut to help the club lower their wage bill. But in the real world, no one would sign a contract with any such clauses.

William
05 Jan 13, 05:39
In fantasyland, that would work wonderfully. The same fantasyland where Sneijder willingly agrees to a wage cut to help the club lower their wage bill. But in the real world, no one would sign a contract with any such clauses.

Exactly! But it certainly isn't retarded. It's more of the way things should theoretically work.

Native
05 Jan 13, 06:57
Probably TL;DR for most of you and if it is please don't mind moving on.

People suddenly forget that he didn't just refuse to lower the contract... there were many more factors playing around.

Firstly, Inter gave him that contract. They knew what they were doing when they put it black on white. Next thing you know Wes is suddenly no longer allowed to Twitter, which we had to take notice of through his wife, and he suddenly is no longer getting called up, even not while being fit to play again. All sorts of annoying sneaky things were done to him and AFTER THAT, after trolling him for a few weeks, Inter suddenly came with a pay cut.

Secondly, there is a lot of dead wood taking money while REALLY being useless (Stankovic, Chivu), who would, while all sold, cut the same amount of wages together as a Sneijder leave would. Sneijder would still be useful, the dead wood wouldn't be.

Thirdly, when the saga started, Strama kept claiming that not picking Sneijder was a tactical decision, that he didn't think Sneijder was good enough (or better than the other players he had available). Next thing we do is offering him that contract with lower wages after trolling him for a while. What Inter literally did is asking someone to accept a pay cut in a contract that they gave him with their own hands and 100% awareness, to remain at a club where he would sit on the bench because the trainer openly said that he isn't hood enough for a starting line-up. That's forcing someone to get paid less for being neglected, after trolling him for weeks with sneaky little tricks to lure him into signing it. Tell me who the real asshole is here? Which sane man would fucking accept that?

Not to mention that Wes has been treated and used like steamed shit under a stream of tactically awkward loser coaches, who played him out of position etc, while the players surrounding him got worse every season. You wonder why he started playing worse and worse over the years? Perhaps when there suddenly was a completely clueless Pazzini in front of him instead of Eto'o? Most of his injuries had to do with the training style of the coach. Under Rafa he openly said that the training was ridiculously heavy, tough and hard and that it was the reason for his first injury after Mou (the one that started the shitstream of injuries he's had), and that's not a weird theory considering 90% of our players were injured back then around December. Also now this season under Strama he had a new injury, but so had Cassano and many others, half our team was injured in November, until the point where we had to do things as using Cambiasso in CB etc. It's not like he's been the only one, though he was injured most and IS injury prone. And as mentioned above, when surrounded in good circumstances and players like in NL NT, he plays good again.

He isn't an asshole for not taking that paycut and he certainly doesn't have 'personality and character issues' (dude wtf) for not signing it. Inter management are the ones who fucked it up 'cause if they asked it gently and with class, instead of pulling all that sneaky shit, he might have considered doing it. Because he DOES care for this club, he always said that and he still does that to this day. Like in the beginning of this season, he was talking about how he was gonna give his all and would get Inter back on track with his teammates, until that fucking injury destroyed his dreams again.

I don't believe that Inter would have won the treble without Wes as well, and let's not forget the huge loads of money those treble victories brought the club. All money Wes has been responsible for for a big part. He costs a lot but he brought a lot as well. And the treble... That gave Inter the boost it had needed for so long, not just financially but also in fame. He literally brought Inter the best season in their entire history, and Wes will automatically always be Inter-history because of that. Only for bringing that he belongs to LGI for me, way way more than Zlatan for example. But obviously opinions differ on that one... but this is mine. All the flamers who SUDDENLY hate Sneijder (i.o.w. jump on the bandwagon) should get a pair of brains and go cry in the corner of their mothers scullery.

Batman
05 Jan 13, 09:23
^Perfect. Thanks a lot.

wera
05 Jan 13, 10:02
all the sneijder hate is confusing me

it's not his fault Moratti gave him 6 mil (okay it is, he was immense a few years ago)

Wes to LGI - maybe, maybe not. There are too many reasons not to put him in, and to put him in. But to say that he is a loser - smh.

@Martijn, great post!!!

Y&h
05 Jan 13, 15:03
Ffs...

It seems its fake!

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/04/mn-wesley-sneijder-to-qpr-a-twitter-prank-gone-right/

Wobblz
05 Jan 13, 15:16
Ffs...

It seems its fake!

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/04/mn-wesley-sneijder-to-qpr-a-twitter-prank-gone-right/

Wes is so fucked no one doubted its true. :D

MANTA
05 Jan 13, 17:43
Why do people keep bringing Chivu as an example of overspending?? He is on a 2m/year contract and since his contract was up we have no transfer fee to amortize. He costs less per year than Silvestre on loan. To put things in perspective he costs as much as a 1.5m/year player whose transfer costs 5m.

Chivu costs the club as much as Mudingayi, there are actually 15 players that cost the club more to keep than Chivu.

uzhang
06 Jan 13, 02:22
I try to hate you sneijder.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimpin
06 Jan 13, 05:46
I try to hate you

that's what she said :slick:

Aurimas
06 Jan 13, 13:16
So, Strama? We still have better players than Wes at the moment ??

For fuck's sake :palm:

KevinB
06 Jan 13, 13:20
Guess he's laughing his ass off. Can't blame him. Pathetic to use the 'we have better players at the moment' excuse.