PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Uncommon
06 Jan 13, 13:21
For the love of god, it is tactical decision.

:yuno:

Mad Biscione
06 Jan 13, 13:31
he's not fit, ask Strama

Scottish_one
06 Jan 13, 14:36
he is what we're missing IMO but if he were playing he'd just be off from until he gets injured again anyway, so he needs replaced

Solfice
06 Jan 13, 14:38
He has a flu anyway...:derp::work:

Howl
06 Jan 13, 14:39
a flu this week, diarrhea next week, what next?

if your gonna pay him, play him

wera
06 Jan 13, 18:40
how come nobody from the press asks Strama if he would field Sneijder if he wasn't unavailable because of the 'flu'

I'd like to see Stramas face

jmaster
06 Jan 13, 19:55
Stretched a muscle while chasing Yolanthe...

Starmo4
06 Jan 13, 19:58
Stretched a muscle while chasing Yolanthe...

More like,stretched a muscle while fucking Yolanthe :awwwyeah:

Native
06 Jan 13, 21:34
I am quite sure that that's what he meant.

Starmo4
06 Jan 13, 21:44
but didnt sound like that ..:)

Pelin_X
07 Jan 13, 20:01
it seems that Galatasaray's president Ünal Aysal was in Milano for Sneijder.

i think that we should sell both Sneijder and Alvarez then invest on a quality regista. (We need a regista more than a BTB)

Fapuccino
07 Jan 13, 20:04

i think that we should sell both Sneijder and Alvarez then invest on a quality regista. (We need a regista more than a BTB)

gee I wonder if theres a near world class regista around who's fallen out with his club

The777
07 Jan 13, 21:12

Aysal met Uncle Fester and it is reported for Djamel Mesbah and Luca Antonini.

Cal
07 Jan 13, 21:30
Djamel Mesbah and Luca Antonini.

:yuno: take jonathan too!!!

The777
07 Jan 13, 21:43
:yuno: take jonathan too!!!

I am also a Galatasaray fan like you support Celtic.
So a big NO to Jonathan :D
Galatasaray have Eboue as RB, who is :notbad: Eboue would fit very nicely for Inter as well.

apahllo
07 Jan 13, 22:23

if your gonna pay him, play him

Exactly! This is embarrassing, why build a team without your most technically gifted player?

And I'm so tired of hearing bs like he has the flu or its a technical decision to leave him out...

vasilios
07 Jan 13, 23:41

Monday, 07 January 2013 15:09

MILAN - FC Internazionale would like to announce that Wesley Sneijder has been called up for the 2013 African Cup of Nations and will therefore be unavailable to coach Andrea Stramaccioni for the next several weeks.

nerazzurri4life
07 Jan 13, 23:50
bwahahahahahahahaha

Pimpin
07 Jan 13, 23:54

:star: gold

Pajo
07 Jan 13, 23:55
:lol:

Pelin_X
08 Jan 13, 04:19
Aysal met Uncle Fester and it is reported for Djamel Mesbah and Luca Antonini.

First off, its reported that Galatasaray asked for Antonini yet Milan offered Mesbah to them, however Sky and Di Marzio reported that Milan blocked Zaccardo and will swap him with Mesbah.

Second off, Galatasaray is considering a signing creative number 10, just because they need a creative player and in addition, they are looking for a big player who can increase shirt sales and commercial revenue.This is why they are consider signing Sneijder.

i think that Gala needs more finisher, someone like Mkhitaryan than a passer like Wes. Cuz Gala lacks winger forwards who lacks finishing and working between the channels. They would have more fluid game with Mktitaryan.

Wobblz
08 Jan 13, 09:04
i think that Gala needs more finisher, someone like Mkhitaryan than a passer like Wes. Cuz Gala lacks winger forwards who lacks finishing and working between the channels. They would have more fluid game with Mktitaryan.
I doubt he'll even consider a transfer in Turkey...

Lionheart
08 Jan 13, 09:26
I really wanna see what will happen if there are no buyers now & he ends up staying at Inter. I then wanna see what Branca clown comes out & says in public this time.

CafeCordoba
08 Jan 13, 09:45
Yeah. I also want to see what will happen in this saga when no real offers arrive. Soren Lerby (the agent) has been surely offering his client to every big club in Europe, but when the salary is talked about, the conversation is over very soon.

Sneijder is a prisoner of his salary. In the end we might end up paying him a hefty golden handshake so that we can get rid of the rest of his contract. Then he will sign for some club for free and accepts a lesser salary since he got already something from us to make it equal to his current higher salary.

Looks quite fucked up situation for Inter. But also for Sneijder since if we doesn't move in this window, he stays here till summer and we might suspend him like we're doing now. That's almost a year without football for mister Sneijder. He won't get that good offers anyway in that case despite clubs could sign him for free.

Universe
08 Jan 13, 09:57
Ya. The situation is indescribably fucked. It doesn't help that Zanetti's saying shit like 'if Sneijder wants to stay a solution can be found' and 'Sneijder must be the first not to hold grudges'. Fucken :yao: how could you NOT hold grudges after this shit?

CafeCordoba
08 Jan 13, 10:04
Well, Zanetti is saying the truth. He can hold grudges, that's his right. But it hurts him, it doesn't help him. It's his choice. If he could accept a wage decrease, we could agree with him that he will be sold in the summer or even in this window. He can't get moved with that salary at least in this window.

Jane The Virgin
08 Jan 13, 11:08
I wonder how would he play with a player like Guaro by his side. We would have two world class midfielders and thats a first :D

Lionheart
08 Jan 13, 11:39
Ya. The situation is indescribably fucked. It doesn't help that Zanetti's saying shit like 'if Sneijder wants to stay a solution can be found' and 'Sneijder must be the first not to hold grudges'.

Yeah lol, :lol: Basically a goat's fart has to me more credibility than everything anybody has ever said in this team in any interview. No matter how fucked a situation is, they all try to keep face & give some diplomatic answers, which of course everybody knows is bullshit.

:yao:

So, I stopped reading their interviews long time ago. Specially Moratti's, since he is the top bullshitter of the team.

All I wish now, is everybody to calm the fuck down & back the fuck off a little, have a sit down & put an end to all this misery. Everybody is tired of this crap being dragged over the months with no end in sight. Just come to a fucking agreement all together & let the boy play, god damn.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 11:54
honestly, the sneijder situation is unbelievably embarrassing to us. other clubs must be laughing at how amateurly this has been handled. we're acting like 3 year olds, not professionals. Its an utter, utter disgrace. In any other company in the world, you'd be fired if you caused this.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 12:57
There is some talk today of Sneijder using a clause to terminate his contract.

I can state that this will NOT happen.

1 - The recession requires the player to have performed in less than 10% of the club matches over the course of the season.

Sneijder has played 8 matches, which means we would have to play 80 matches for him to terminate.

If the decision is made by minutes, Sneijder has played 616 minutes. This is just under 7 full matches - and Inter will not play 70 competitive matches this season.

Alessandro
08 Jan 13, 13:30
Gazzetta: Sneijder says no to Galatasaray. The turkish club have come with an offer for Sneijder. They’ve offered the dutch five million euros per season, an offer which he has denied.

- - - Updated - - -

The Galatasaray president confirmed he had dinner and talked to Moratti about Sneijder, with no positive outcome.

The777
08 Jan 13, 14:05
Gazzetta: Sneijder says no to Galatasaray. The turkish club have come with an offer for Sneijder. They’ve offered the dutch five million euros per season, an offer which he has denied.

- - - Updated - - -

The Galatasaray president confirmed he had dinner and talked to Moratti about Sneijder, with no positive outcome.

GS pres. Aysal said instead that they just began working for Sneijder. But I am sure that he won't come to Turkey. No clubs can afford his wages here.

vasilios
08 Jan 13, 14:10
Yeah. I also want to see what will happen in this saga when no real offers arrive. Soren Lerby (the agent) has been surely offering his client to every big club in Europe, but when the salary is talked about, the conversation is over very soon.

Sneijder is a prisoner of his salary. In the end we might end up paying him a hefty golden handshake so that we can get rid of the rest of his contract. Then he will sign for some club for free and accepts a lesser salary since he got already something from us to make it equal to his current higher salary.

Looks quite fucked up situation for Inter. But also for Sneijder since if we doesn't move in this window, he stays here till summer and we might suspend him like we're doing now. That's almost a year without football for mister Sneijder. He won't get that good offers anyway in that case despite clubs could sign him for free.

I think freezing him out of the squad in the first place is moronic. But, after the January transfer window, if we're unable to sell him and he remains on the team and we still freeze him out of the squad, then our entire management team should all find a new line of work.

We're paying Wes regardless. We can pay him to play and try and contribute something to our lackluster play or we can pay him to sit at home. So much talk about FFP, becoming financially stable, decreasing wages, etc. and then we pay someone 12mil to stay home.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 14:59
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20939734

Jane The Virgin
08 Jan 13, 15:07
imo, the only reason we're not playing him this whole time while "negotiating" with him, is that Moratti and the others know his value, and know that he will be decisive in most of the games for us and they cant afford to "negotiate" with Wes in a good form playing football, because he will be like "im winning games, what is Deki doing? what is Palacio doing? Jonathan? Chivu? etc etc".

Its either this or he fucked someones wife John Terry style... :D

.h.
08 Jan 13, 15:08
nah man. he's not played that well for us recently, so i dont think thats the big issue, tbh. plus, as demonstrated in my article, if sneijder WAS the difference between CL and non-CL, he pays for himself. Sadly, for whatever reason, they dont think he is.

Big Willy
08 Jan 13, 15:35
Posted by a argentinean journalist in Twitter:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542149_395943483825572_277453412_n.jpg

"Wesley Benjamin Sneijder is what River and Pasarella dreams. They'll have another meeting (Pasarella-Moratti) in wednesday".

I don't know if this is some kind of joke, or what.

Pelin_X
08 Jan 13, 15:46
GS pres. Aysal said instead that they just began working for Sneijder. But I am sure that he won't come to Turkey. No clubs can afford his wages here.

i agree with you and however, sponsors would help them to pay wages, also considering Aysal cares too much about wages balance in the squad. Therefore, They only could solve this problem by support of a sponsor.

KevinB
08 Jan 13, 16:00
Fuck it, Sneijder will stay. Let him play the next match ffs. He'll change his mind surely.

b4h4mooth
08 Jan 13, 16:09
Lets hope he stay,since no clubs want him :awwwyeah:

CafeCordoba
08 Jan 13, 17:17
I think freezing him out of the squad in the first place is moronic. But, after the January transfer window, if we're unable to sell him and he remains on the team and we still freeze him out of the squad, then our entire management team should all find a new line of work.

We're paying Wes regardless. We can pay him to play and try and contribute something to our lackluster play or we can pay him to sit at home. So much talk about FFP, becoming financially stable, decreasing wages, etc. and then we pay someone 12mil to stay home.

Yeah. If it isn't solved in this window, we HAVE to use him. It's about money at that point since Sneijder would help us achieve CL. Though dunno how motivated and concentrated Sneijder would be anymore after this debacle.

Hopefully this is SOMEHOW solved in this window.

The777
08 Jan 13, 17:59
The link is in Turkish, but it says that Galatasaray has officially begun talks regarding the transfer of Sneijder. Public will be kept updated about the upcoming news.
http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/futbol_as/haber/15667.php

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 18:10
Official offer from Anzhi for Sneijder. No amount yet specified.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 18:14
hes not gonna go to anzhi. this club is fucking idiotic for offering him to double his pay in just a year, then bitch about not taking a pay cut. dont fucking offer it, its your fault. it was no surprise he was injury prone.

If we dont get a proper regista then it'd be insane to let him go before the summer.

jmaster
08 Jan 13, 18:15
Official offer from Anzhi for Sneijder. No amount yet specified.

If true, I hope Inter earns a lot from this transfer, which I truly hope it happens. He's hard headed and wouldn't even play till June, in the way we treated him. At least reasonable price, not cheap like Eto'o (which I feel was pretty low :()

Big Willy
08 Jan 13, 18:18
...At least reasonable price, not cheap like Eto'o (which I feel was pretty low :()

It was your fault, duh.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 18:22
He's hard headed and wouldn't even play till June, in the way we treated him.
What do you mean treated him? The only reason hes not playing is because hes out of form? Thats what they said no?

At least reasonable price, not cheap like Eto'o (which I feel was pretty low :()

High salary = lower transfer value. I dont expect more than 15m euros for sneijder. If we could break even with the price we got him at Real while hes 28 years old, we should be happy. turns 29 in june.

jmaster
08 Jan 13, 18:27
What do you mean treated him? The only reason hes not playing is because hes out of form? Thats what they said no?

Forced him to lower his salary.

tott
08 Jan 13, 18:28
this is fucking insane.. selling snaijder just for 10MILION EURO.. and Inter payd about 9 MILION for SILVESTRE..this is fucking insane.. fuck u moratti and fuck u branca.. you have frozen the player, if you had played him.. you would sell him for 23-26 milion euro.. now you want to sell him for 10 MILION.. this is fucking crazy

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 18:29
this is fucking insane.. selling snaijder just for 10MILION EURO.. and Inter payd about 9 MILION for SILVESTRE..this is fucking insane.. fuck u moratti and fuck u branca.. you have frozen the player, if you had played him.. you would sell him for 23-26 milion euro.. now you want to sell him for 10 MILION.. this is fucking crazy

silvestre was a loan. but Im just pissed off we couldve sold him for 45 mill after the treble. now we gotta settle for less than 1/3rd

Pimpin
08 Jan 13, 18:32
hope we get at least 15m for sneijder

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 18:33

:palm:

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 18:35
sky has galatasaray at 1/3 odds of signing him. theyve only offered 4.5 mill of salary though.

Gala president ""I had dinner with [Inter president] Massimo Moratti in Italy on Monday...I can say we made positive progress on the prospect of signing Sneijder ...If they will agree on our offer financially then this move will be finalised."

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 18:35
hope we get at least 15m for sneijder

That's my initial hope. When people were claiming we can get like 20+, i was saying 15 is ok price. I was hoping we can somehow get 16-18, but i had my doubts. (that was in the summer).

Now, i will be happy with everything above 13 tbh.

Pimpin
08 Jan 13, 18:38

he has a point tho..

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 18:40
he has a point tho..

No he doesnt, it's filled with wrong data.

Sneijders value is not more than 20 for 2,5 years now. How can you claim that with a month play we could have gotten 25+ mils? :dielaugh:

Another think we paid 2 for Silvestre, less than 2, he is on loan.

Nyall
08 Jan 13, 18:43
High salary = lower transfer value. I dont expect more than 15m euros for sneijder. If we could break even with the price we got him at Real while hes 28 years old, we should be happy. turns 29 in june.
That's a myth. see Ibra.

There's simply no club willing to invest in him as he constantly injury prone and hasn't earned his salary in years. Out of all the clubs that can afford him, he wouldn't necessarily even make any of them better, hence why the most interest we can get from him right now is from Turkey of all places.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 18:44
im so amused that anyone here thinks we will get anything over like 5m for sneijder... no one except turkey are fucking offering for this guy... qpr is the only club in england interested in hi

tbh its sneijders fault. if he wasnt such a greedy cunt he would have signed for united in the summer of 2010, but he fucked that up too didnt he.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 18:45
That's a myth. see Ibra.

There's simply no club willing to invest in him as he constantly injury prone and hasn't earned his salary in years. Out of all the clubs that can afford him, he wouldn't necessarily even make any of them better, hence why the most interest we can get from him right now is from Turkey of all places.

its not a myth... thats only for players who are in high demand. didnt Ibra go to psg for like 20m? his transfermarkt value is almost 40. same with van persie. if a player demands a higher salary, the selling club will often end up getting less

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 18:48
Sneijder is a little more than halfway through his contract which makes his value on the books after amortization around 6m. That means any offer over that will allow the club to produce a profit from the sale in club's financials.

I think that if by the end of the month Sneijder can agree personal terms with a club willing to offer Inter 8m, then the club will take it.

If the offer from Galatasaray and Anzhi are real, then I feel very sorry for Sneijder. At the end of the month he will be faced with an ultimatum, either accept one of the offers, take a pay cut, or continue being frozen out. I really hope a club he is more interested submits an offer too. This reminds me of the way JC was treated. It is not exactly the same, but used the same three fundamental negotiating points, an offer of pay cut, then sale or bench. For JC the bench was a definite no, since he wanted to try for the WC, but I wonder if Wes feels that strongly about a 6 month freeze.

Toninu
08 Jan 13, 19:11
Agreement reached with Galatasaray but Sneijder does not want to go to Turkey.

Sokrates
08 Jan 13, 19:14
Agreement reached with Galatasaray but Sneijder does not want to go to Turkey.

He only wants to squeeze more money from them

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 19:17
Theyre negotiating salaries but no offer has been made. Tancredi Palmeri "As far as I know,still Galatasaray haven't submit any bid for Sneijder.And player sill not keen to move Turkey.But clubs've talked about him"

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 19:31
My freind from fcinternews on hsi FB wall:

Inter has reached an agreement with Galatasaray for Wesley Sneijder for a sum of 10mln euro.

Now it's up to Sneijder to choose the Turkish club, to wait for a top club or extend with Inter for lower contract. If nothing works out he risks seeing the stands more often.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 19:34
My freind from fcinternews on hsi FB wall:

yea I got that on my spam twitter account as well. i dont think its gonna happen. their offer is 10m plus 4.5m wages, plus its turkey....

.h.
08 Jan 13, 19:35
its that or QPR..

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 19:38
or he could stay for another 6 months and help out our fucking mediocre midfield

.h.
08 Jan 13, 19:43
sneijder isnt the fix. you need to distribute the ball to him, and then he'll create some fucking awesome chances.

we need the ball playnig midfielder before we work on issues further up the pitch.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 19:46
dude ik hes not the position we need, but hell definitely be an upgrade over gargano and cambiasso trying to create play

yolanthe just responded to someone on twitter ""Istanbul è sicuramente una città molto bella, ci sono stata tante volte! La Turchia è un posto adorabile. Ma cosa succederà non lo so. Posso dire che Sneijder ama l'Inter ancora come prima"." Looks like this istanbul shit is getting serious.

honestly if lodi is brancas answer to this team making the CL, then Id rather he stay another 6 months.

jmaster
08 Jan 13, 19:52
dude ik hes not the position we need, but hell definitely be an upgrade over gargano and cambiasso trying to create play

yolanthe just responded to someone on twitter ""Istanbul è sicuramente una città molto bella, ci sono stata tante volte! La Turchia è un posto adorabile. Ma cosa succederà non lo so. Posso dire che Sneijder ama l'Inter ancora come prima"." Looks like this istanbul shit is getting serious.

honestly if lodi is brancas answer to this team making the CL, then Id rather he stay another 6 months.

Catania already rejected Inter. Stop acting like an ignorant man.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 20:00
Catania already rejected Inter. Stop acting like an ignorant man.

right because clubs never reject other offers, before making a deal.

http://www.sempreinter.com/tuttosport-lodi-will-come-to-milan-before-the-game-between-inter-and-torino/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/inter-make-offer-for-catania-star/?utm_term=%23SGS&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

- - - Updated - - -

fcinternews reporting galatasaray will offer him the 6m in wages, but we're gonna end up getting less than 10 mill :palm: fuck this shit to hell http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=102926.

screwwwwww thisssss shitttttt. I had enough of this transfer shit for today. Ill go back to paying attention in class now. fucking management ruining fans' lives.

KevinB
08 Jan 13, 20:20
Ffs. We seriously screwed up with this. Now let's wait untill our big transfer Paulinho confirms PSG. And we'll end up with Dossena

.h.
08 Jan 13, 20:21
I'd sell Sneijder for 6m if it means we get his wages off the books.

In terms of FFP, selling him at 6m represents no asset write down, so it has no negative impact on our books. The savings from his wages, however, amount to a huge sum - if I remember correctly he is here until 2015. That's 2.5 seasons, or 30 million euros already. Thats 36 million euros (to use Berlusconi logic) saved by selling Sneijder.

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 20:24
Sneijder is a little more than halfway through his contract which makes his value on the books after amortization around 6m. That means any offer over that will allow the club to produce a profit from the sale in club's financials.

I think that if by the end of the month Sneijder can agree personal terms with a club willing to offer Inter 8m, then the club will take it.

If the offer of 10m transfer + 6m in wages from Galatasaray is true, then this is huge for the club as they now have a baseline for any other competing offer. At the end of the month Sneijder will be faced with an ultimatum, either accept one of the offers, take a pay cut, or continue being frozen out. I really hope for his sake a club he is more interested in submits an offer too. This reminds me of the way JC was treated. It is not exactly the same, but used the same three fundamental negotiating points, an offer of pay cut, then sale or bench. For JC the bench was a definite no, since he wanted to try for the WC, but I wonder if Wes feels that strongly about a 6 month freeze.

Fapuccino
08 Jan 13, 20:38
I think people always overrated sneijder. Even back in his prime I look at the stat against our 3-1 win against Barcelona, he had 10 passes the whole game.... 10 passes.... hes a counterattacking midfielder good for penetrating through wide spaces, so I always thought hed end up in EPL. but this galatasaray deal looks highly likely.

hes not in a crucial position we need, and doesnt fit our style half the time, but I still think we shouldve kept him till the end of the season. CL seems completely out of reach now.

been paying as much attention to this stream of Lazio-Catania. Its been half an hour I dont think Lodi has even touched the ball yet.

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 21:40
Who are you and what have you done to ninuk?

JJM
08 Jan 13, 22:40
I'm not afraid of him leaving I'm afraid with who(if even) and how we will replace him :goes to hide under blanket: :oblivious:

ALSO

More news on how Wes hasn't said anything yet to Gala's offer because he is waiting for a EPL club to come forward AND if he leaves we will look at Paulinho

Pelin_X
08 Jan 13, 22:49
it seems that Gala almost signed Sneijder, agreed on the deal, his wife accepted the move.

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 23:05
Wow, that was quick, we went from a full stale mate to a deal close to completion in less than 24 hours.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 23:06
he's finally realized he fucked up with the united rejection 2 years ago and its time to just take whatever he can get, before he ends up at qpr

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 23:07
More news on how Wes hasn't said anything yet to Gala's offer because he is waiting for a EPL club to come forward AND if he leaves we will look at Paulinho

This becomes a tricky time conundrum. If the Wes deal waits too long then we might not be able to close with Paulinho in time, if Wes leaves soon he might not give enough time for EPL clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

he's finally realized he fucked up with the united rejection 2 years ago and its time to just take whatever he can get, before he ends up at qpr

What happened there? I don't remember details other than vague interest from United.

JJM
08 Jan 13, 23:09
Wow, that was quick, we went from a full stale mate to a deal close to completion in less than 24 hours.

NOT! It won't be that quick because he is waiting for a better club(from EPL) to step up and make an offer and it could take a couple of days to resolve all this up

Jane The Virgin
08 Jan 13, 23:16
This whole saga is gay.

We all agree that our management dealt catastrophic with the whole situation, and it is the first to take the blame, than we can "blame" Sneijder. If he was allowed to play and in meantime they were negotiating and he was refusing, than i could blame him too, but in this case, all the blame is Inter's.

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 23:24
What happened there? I don't remember details other than vague interest from United.

Money talk lol. Some believe it was Inter that didn't want to sell (United offered 30, we wanted 40 mils), and some, the more probable one, that Sneijder wanted Rooneys wage, and Fergie didn't want to give.

In fac, i think it was both. If Sneijder accepted the offered wage (6 mils), the deal would have been concluded for 30-35 mils.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 23:25
This becomes a tricky time conundrum. If the Wes deal waits too long then we might not be able to close with Paulinho in time, if Wes leaves soon he might not give enough time for EPL clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

He asked like 240k a week from United - more than anyone else in the Premiership at the time. The deal was very very close to finishing, it was just his wages that held it up... and now its all fallen through, and he's missed out on a very big chance.

Alessandro
08 Jan 13, 23:29
Gazzetta: Sneijder will say no to Galatasaray, he wants the Premier League

.h.
08 Jan 13, 23:30
good luck getting that and not being at QPR.

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 23:32
He asked like 240k a week from United - more than anyone else in the Premiership at the time. The deal was very very close to finishing, it was just his wages that held it up... and now its all fallen through, and he's missed out on a very big chance.

240k?? Wow.

I cannot wrap my head around that. I always imagined he would be the kind of person to take a wage cut and play in the EPL rather than insist on 6m/year and go to Galatasaray. Although I believe Yolanthe would rather be in Istanbul than Manchester.

Inter2010
08 Jan 13, 23:34
wtf.... if we paying Wesley, why not play him he certainly is not worse than the crap we have.

Nyall
08 Jan 13, 23:34
This whole saga is gay.

We all agree that our management dealt catastrophic with the whole situation, and it is the first to take the blame, than we can "blame" Sneijder. If he was allowed to play and in meantime they were negotiating and he was refusing, than i could blame him too, but in this case, all the blame is Inter's.
Given Sneijder's history of constant injuries, can you blame the club for doing this? Sneidjer is not injured and has pretty much no interest, why would anyone want to buy him while he's injured? I feel the club has handled it well, what we are seeing now is that no one wants Sneijder.

And that could have always been the case.. This could be just wishful thinking but maybe, the club did this so that fans of other clubs could do what we do here all the time and be like "Sneijder is no longer wanted at Inter, let's get him cheap".. I'm pretty sure clubs were made well aware of this situation long before we were.

Fitzy
08 Jan 13, 23:35
If Sneijder is moving to Galatasaray it doesn't say much about his ambition as a footballer... Even if this current situation is a complete farce.

MANTA
08 Jan 13, 23:37
Gazzetta: Sneijder will say no to Galatasaray, he wants the Premier League

Here we go again.... I really hope Gazzetta is wrong on this one. If he really wants the EPL then he can lower his demand from 6m/year, I am sure he will get interest then.

Pajo
08 Jan 13, 23:39
Yeah. I was hooping he doesnt want Turkey or RUssia, and he accepts our offer. We can use him a lot till the summer, and sell him than if needed. Or whatever. I just want him to accept the new offer and stay.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 23:43
Sneijder needs to realize he's not even HALF the player he was when he got that 6mil contract at inter.

IRR26
08 Jan 13, 23:44
If Sneijder is moving to Galatasaray it doesn't say much about his ambition as a footballer... Even if this current situation is a complete farce.

His ambition was pretty much gone after the treble. But I don't still believe that he wants to go Turkey. He wants to be in the spot light that's why it will be the EPL.

I would have assumed that Fergie would want him now when the price is lower. Maybe he didn't like Wesley's attitude the last time they were negotiating.

.h.
08 Jan 13, 23:47
Older, more injury prone (Which Ferguson has had issues with in the last few years), not as good....

Plus, they have Kagawa and what not now.

sanka
08 Jan 13, 23:48
Sneijder needs to realize he's not even HALF the player he was when he got that 6mil contract at inter.

True though that has significantly no importance for him now.

JJM
09 Jan 13, 00:00
He doesn't want to stay here obviously but doesn't want to go Gala(who are offering the 4,5M like we are. reported by GDS) either so he is waiting for a big club from the EPL primarily.

BUT if no one wants him from the EPL

This could turn out very ugly...I mean being stuck with a player who doesn't wanna be here thus not signing the contract and therefore frozen out of the team

AND not getting a player who could actually contribut

scary ain't it?

MANTA
09 Jan 13, 00:16
He doesn't want to stay here obviously but doesn't want to go Gala(who are offering the 4,5M like we are. reported by GDS) either so he is waiting for a big club from the EPL primarily.

BUT if no one wants him from the EPL

This could turn out very ugly...I mean being stuck with a player who doesn't wanna be here thus not signing the contract and therefore frozen out of the team

AND not getting a player who could actually contribut

scary ain't it?

Similar to JC, where we were worried we would get stuck with an expensive player sitting on the bench. JC chose playing at a lower club rather than sitting on the bench, the big question is what Wes would choose.

I think he has at least partially committed to leave, his last quote was "it would be best for both parties if I were to leave" but he also said that if he doesn't find a team he has a contract with Inter.

So far today he has 4 possible choices.

1) Accept an offer like Galatasaray.
2) Lower his wages to get offers from the EPL
3) Lower his wages and stay with Inter
4) Stay and remain frozen out of squad

I wonder how he would prioritize those options in terms of preference. His statements make it seem that he would rather stay frozen than lower his wages to stay, but I don't know if that statement is just posturing for the sake of negotiations, or his honest preference.

Currently he is waiting for a fifth option to appear

5) A good EPL club agrees to pay his wage and transfer fee.

Who can possibly afford to do that? ManU have Kagawa, Chelsea have Mata-Hazard-Oscar, Arsenal and Tottenham will never make such an expensive deal. That leaves Man City - Liverpool and QPR, he rejects a club like QPR and I don't think Liverpool and Man City would pay his wages.

minterke
09 Jan 13, 00:48

LOL

Ya all of Sneijder's footballing abilities vanished in thin air due to the "serious injuries" hes had like calf strains hahahahaha you're a tool dude.

Sneijder isnt moving this transfer window so its either we play him or just hurt his transfer value even more while he sits in the stands.

- - - Updated - - -

http://youtu.be/_X2bAuSLSek

If we had other players on our team who can do that, then I wouldn't be as pissed off.

Jane The Virgin
09 Jan 13, 00:55
Do what? Miss a sitter? We got plenty of those :troll:

minterke
09 Jan 13, 01:05
Do what? Miss a sitter? We got plenty of those :troll:

Huntelaar missed the sitter. Is everyone on this forum a fkn tool???

Pajo
09 Jan 13, 01:07
Huntelaar missed the sitter. Is everyone on this forum a fkn tool???

Does the :troll: meme means something Mike? :D

minterke
09 Jan 13, 01:11
Does the :troll: meme means something Mike? :D

The manner in which he used it combined with the amount of rubbish I read on this forum everyday, it wasn't that obvious to me.

Pajo
09 Jan 13, 01:18
Lol, i think it was bro, especially coming from the dude :D

Jane The Virgin
09 Jan 13, 01:18
The manner in which he used it combined with the amount of rubbish I read on this forum everyday, it wasn't that obvious to me.

Oh come on, it was a perfect landed joke. :challenge:

minterke
09 Jan 13, 01:21
Lol, i think it was bro, especially coming from the dude :D

Sorry I dont know "the dude" ... only "the douche" (browha)

Fapuccino
09 Jan 13, 01:26
If he goes to Galatasaray then Im just glad this whole saga is over. Our management has handled this in the worst way possible and cost the clubs millions of dollars. Forget Serie A ticket revenue, idk how a businessman like Moratti hires these clowns that have no sense of what budgeting is, only forcefully kicking players like JC and Sneijder out.

We kick out players that could still contribute to the team, while extending contracts of Stankovic and Chivu. Its sad how much this club has fallen in so little time.

Inter2010
09 Jan 13, 01:41
Yeah Stankovic and Chivu ...strange one that lol

CafeCordoba
09 Jan 13, 08:40
Stankovic's contract was extended in 2010, not exactly yesterday.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 09:17
LOL

Ya all of Sneijder's footballing abilities vanished in thin air due to the "serious injuries" hes had like calf strains hahahahaha you're a tool dude.

Sneijder isnt moving this transfer window so its either we play him or just hurt his transfer value even more while he sits in the stands.

- - - Updated - - -

If we had other players on our team who can do that, then I wouldn't be as pissed off.

Yawn, hardly. That's not even remotely what I argued.

Sneijder's footballing abilities have disappeared along with his motivation. Coupled with the same injury problems that have plagued him his entire career - aside from that one treble season - we're seeing the "true" Sneijder, an undeniably good footballer, who will always have a degree of unfulfilled potential.

However, when was the last time he scored a free kick for us? He scored at least 3 that I can think of in the treble off hand, and yet none since? Clearly he's not playing at quite the same level as he did in the treble. And position arguments are not relevent in this case...

So please, elaborate...

And, yes, clearly he's still capable of doing very good things occassionally, but the point is he is nowhere near the level he was during the treble. Most of our players arent. Maicon certainly wasnt, Milito isnt, Lucio was hilariously bad after...

Also, please dont call me a tool until you have some basic comprehension skills :)

- - - Updated - - -

tbh the more i read about this the more i'm convinced the only option is to terminate or sneijder renews.

Sokrates
09 Jan 13, 09:33

So it doesn't count for FFP?

Pajo
09 Jan 13, 12:17

I think it was 2009..

Nevertheless, still one of the most idiotic decision by the menagement. FFS, he was 30 back than. What the fuck were they thinking offering him 5 years contract with 3.5 mils wage, when they KNEW he will be in the mid thirties by the time the contract ends.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 12:20
but Pajo, the management are utter class and have never done anything wrong ever. It's just genius that you dont understand, not incompetence.

Lionheart
09 Jan 13, 13:08
This is what he posted today on his Facebook page:

"Ready for the training... Happy to see my friends @fabiocannavaro and @iomatrix23 again after a long time!!!"

What does he mean with "training"? What training? Training on his own or with the team? If he is training with the team, that's some good news.

JJM
09 Jan 13, 13:10
In Turchia: "Accordo Inter-Gala, 8 milioni per Wes"

From Turkey:"Agreement Inter-Gala,8M for Wes"

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=102983

:serious:

The Wall
09 Jan 13, 13:20
I think it was 2009..

Nevertheless, still one of the most idiotic decision by the menagement. FFS, he was 30 back than. What the fuck were they thinking offering him 5 years contract with 3.5 mils wage, when they KNEW he will be in the mid thirties by the time the contract ends.

It wasn't the only such case with our senators.

They basically donated money to Cordoba and Matrix for two full seasons.

That just on top of my head, I'm pretty sure there was plenty more of it.

vasilios
09 Jan 13, 14:59
I think it was 2009..

It was 2010, he announced it just a few days after the CL final. Same principle applies either way though. So many idiotic contracts handed out after the treble. Of course, if Inter had held firm and driven guys like Deki, Milito, Sneijder, Maicon out of the team then FIF would have imploded. I think, almost universally, folks on here wanted to keep pretty much everyone around and add a couple younger players, specifically a new CM and LW. And I think most of us figured that with the treble money and the Balo/Quaresma/Burdisso/Mourinho/etc money, that was going to happen. But instead we bought Biabiany (and nobody else) and hired Rafa.

The Wall
09 Jan 13, 15:19
It was 2010, he announced it just a few days after the CL final. Same principle applies either way though. So many idiotic contracts handed out after the treble. Of course, if Inter had held firm and driven guys like Deki, Milito, Sneijder, Maicon out of the team then FIF would have imploded. I think, almost universally, folks on here wanted to keep pretty much everyone around and add a couple younger players, specifically a new CM and LW. And I think most of us figured that with the treble money and the Balo/Quaresma/Burdisso/Mourinho/etc money, that was going to happen. But instead we bought Biabiany (and nobody else) and hired Rafa.

That was priceless. :lol:

KevinB
09 Jan 13, 16:04
This is what he posted today on his Facebook page:

"Ready for the training... Happy to see my friends @fabiocannavaro and @iomatrix23 again after a long time!!!"

What does he mean with "training"? What training? Training on his own or with the team? If he is training with the team, that's some good news.
He can be seen on pictures training with the rest. So basicly yes, he's training with the team.

MANTA
09 Jan 13, 16:13
He has always been training with the team. If you exclude him from team training then you get a situation like Pandev and Lazio.

minterke
09 Jan 13, 17:25
Yawn, hardly. That's not even remotely what I argued.

Sneijder's footballing abilities have disappeared along with his motivation. Coupled with the same injury problems that have plagued him his entire career - aside from that one treble season - we're seeing the "true" Sneijder, an undeniably good footballer, who will always have a degree of unfulfilled potential.

However, when was the last time he scored a free kick for us? He scored at least 3 that I can think of in the treble off hand, and yet none since? Clearly he's not playing at quite the same level as he did in the treble. And position arguments are not relevent in this case...

So please, elaborate...

And, yes, clearly he's still capable of doing very good things occassionally, but the point is he is nowhere near the level he was during the treble. Most of our players arent. Maicon certainly wasnt, Milito isnt, Lucio was hilariously bad after...

Also, please dont call me a tool until you have some basic comprehension skills :)

- - - Updated - - -

tbh the more i read about this the more i'm convinced the only option is to terminate or sneijder renews.

So your logic is Sneijder sucks because he hasnt scored a free kick in a while..

Players score free kicks when they have confidence. Do you understand that its impossible to have confidence when you go through a period of 6 coaches and youre going from playing in the CL final to playing alongside Biabiany and Kharja????

- - - Updated - - -

Sneijder has not lost any of skills, if he goes to a team like Tottenham or AC Milan he will KILL it because hes still one of the best #10s in the world... I'll take Mourinho's opinion over yours any day.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 17:58
So your logic is Sneijder sucks because he hasnt scored a free kick in a while..

Players score free kicks when they have confidence. Do you understand that its impossible to have confidence when you go through a period of 6 coaches and youre going from playing in the CL final to playing alongside Biabiany and Kharja????

- - - Updated - - -

Sneijder has not lost any of skills, if he goes to a team like Tottenham or AC Milan he will KILL it because hes still one of the best #10s in the world... I'll take Mourinho's opinion over yours any day.

I'll bet you any reasonable sum of money you wish that Sneijder never plays for a large club again.

minterke
09 Jan 13, 18:01
I'll bet you any reasonable sum of money you wish that Sneijder never plays for a large club again.

What the hell does this have to do with anything I said?

Hence thy expression: tool

Bergpavian
09 Jan 13, 18:03
Given Sneijder's history of constant injuries, can you blame the club for doing this? Sneidjer is not injured and has pretty much no interest, why would anyone want to buy him while he's injured? I feel the club has handled it well, what we are seeing now is that no one wants Sneijder.

And that could have always been the case.. This could be just wishful thinking but maybe, the club did this so that fans of other clubs could do what we do here all the time and be like "Sneijder is no longer wanted at Inter, let's get him cheap".. I'm pretty sure clubs were made well aware of this situation long before we were.

The whole story was a terrible mistake from management. It makes Sneijder look like a complete, greedy bitch and us like complete idiots. I bet that there would be already some serious interests in him when we handled that situation better and that Sneijder would possible be more willing to accept a pay cut when the right offer comes in. And if not - there would haven been a "going back to status quo" possilbe.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 18:07
What the hell does this have to do with anything I said?

Hence thy expression: tool

You feel strongly that Sneijder is as good a player as he ever was. I feel he isnt. I've argued my point, you've argued yours. I'm prepared to wager some nominal sum that he never reaches the levels he once did, he never plays for a big club again (the sort of club that competes in CL semi finals), and never again reaches the heights he previously achieved in his career, because, as I said, he's lost something.

If that doesn't spell it out explicitly, I dont know what will.

minterke
09 Jan 13, 18:10

You feel strongly that Sneijder is as good a player as he ever was. I feel he isnt. I've argued my point, you've argued yours. I'm prepared to wager some nominal sum that he never reaches the levels he once did, he never plays for a big club again (the sort of club that competes in CL semi finals), and never again reaches the heights he previously achieved in his career, because, as I said, he's lost something.

If that doesn't spell it out explicitly, I dont know what will.

He can play for the LA Galaxy for all I care...he's still the only world class player we have.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 18:12
World class?

He's not even, on recent form, the best midfielder at INTER. Which says a LOT! Let alone the LEAGUE, let alone Europe, let alone the world.

This is the same as Ibra... yes, very world class, with about 15 players ahead of him... I love these overly generous definitions of world class which encompass 50+ players...

CafeCordoba
09 Jan 13, 18:13
Fact is we don't know what has been said behind the scenes. What kind of initiation we did regarding this matter and how Sneijder reacted to it. We don't know this shit at all.

Another fact is we clearly had to do this. To ask Sneijder to lower his salary which takes simply too much from our salary budget. Useless to talk about how stupid this, this and that contract is since the situation at hand is what it is. We have to cut our current salary bill. Sneijder is the easy "victim" in that, because he isn't exactly that consistent performer BECAUSE of his injuries.

I would have loved to see Sneijder play in Strama's systems but we most probably won't see that anymore.

MANTA
09 Jan 13, 18:17
The whole story was a terrible mistake from management. It makes Sneijder look like a complete, greedy bitch and us like complete idiots. I bet that there would be already some serious interests in him when we handled that situation better and that Sneijder would possible be more willing to accept a pay cut when the right offer comes in. And if not - there would haven been a "going back to status quo" possilbe.

Why would you think that? We are forcibly trying to sell him and there is little interest. The factor limiting his interest is his wage.

minterke
09 Jan 13, 18:19
World class?

He's not even, on recent form, the best midfielder at INTER. Which says a LOT! Let alone the LEAGUE, let alone Europe, let alone the world.

This is the same as Ibra... yes, very world class, with about 15 players ahead of him... I love these overly generous definitions of world class which encompass 50+ players...

15 strikers are better than Ibra? Sneijder isn't the best midfielder at Inter?!?! ... INTER!?!?!?

hahahhaha I'm done

.h.
09 Jan 13, 18:24
15 strikers are better than Ibra? Sneijder isn't the best midfielder at Inter?!?! ... INTER!?!?!?

hahahhaha I'm done

well, no, i would say there are about 5 strikers in the world ahead of ibra at the moment, maybe a couple more.

no, snejider isnt the best midfielder at inter. he might be the best historically, or technically, but that isnt the important thing. the important thing is what they do. and i have to say - despite being a big critic of his - guarin is the best we have right now. he might not get rated as such, but the way he links up defense and midfield, his drive ,his ability to score goals, is the best thing about our midfield at the moment. he might not be the most sexy in terms of a brandname player, he might not set up as many goals, he might not score as many goals, he might not have half the ability with the ball that sneijder does, but he has the mentality and the drive to keep fighting, where sneijder turns into a sarcastic pussy and acts like a petulant child.

what i would like to see, to be honest, is guarin and sneijder playing together. i thik that would be a very formidible midfield, and that guarin could help bring back out the best in sneijder agai, but for our current situation, guarin makes a far far more important contribution than sneijder ever could. that would of course be subject to change if we ever get back that motta-style player sneijder needs to succeed, but its not looking likely.

and, yes, in terms of midfielders ahead of sneijder, i would say...
xavi
iniesta
silva
vidal
pirlo
marchisio
mata

etc

are all ahead of sneijder in any worlds best midfield list.

sanka
09 Jan 13, 18:32
ahead of Sneijder at Inter you're talking.. leave rest.

Native
09 Jan 13, 18:45
well, no, i would say there are about 5 strikers in the world ahead of ibra at the moment, maybe a couple more.
are all ahead of sneijder in any worlds best midfield list.
And you know that by judging the many (ahum) performances from Sneijder this season? How many times did you see him? 3? 4? I agree he never reached his old level after 2010, but that's because he played in a club that was in a meltdown, with the shittiest fucking invisible midfield you can think of, and shit strikers like Pazzo or Milito 2011 in front of him. He just couldn't deliver in that team. You knew that was part of the problem by watching him in his NT, where suddenly his performances nearly always were way, way better than those at his club. Sneijder needs to be surrounded by class players, not Gargano's, Zarate's and Pazzini's.

In his NT he also doesn't reach his level today because he barely trains there, leading up to a friendly there are only a few days of training. Not enough to glue the team, especially not today, now that it has been renovated and resurrected with 70% newbie youngsters. in EC 2012 our NT was in a meltdown even more than Inter after 2010 and he still was the least shitty player who still made some (world?)class passes, and even here in Inter he didn't get enough consecutive matches to reach his old level (not that that was possible in this team) because he got injured every time.

You simply cannot say if he is worse than in 2010 or not, because you have not seen him get the chance to even reach that level. Put him in a good team (imo he would be a beast in Manure or RM, just to mention some teams where his qualities would shine), let him blend in and play there for a while and if he doesn't get injured again I am 90% sure you will see a Sneijder who is equally as good as in 2010. I'm judging this by how he suddenly improves when he plays for NT a few days, as I'm sure that even more time in a good team like that will only make him get up higher.. He just needs to get the chance.

He needs to get out of here fast and get to a club where his abilities can be exploited. That's best for us and for his career. The man is in his peak, and skills like his do not just vaporize in the air. This whole discussion is stupid as no one here can say if he is still the same or worse, as there simply does not exist any evidence yet. My personal opinion is that he is still the best midfielder in at least Serie A, somewhere deep inside.

Bergpavian
09 Jan 13, 18:47
Why would you think that? We are forcibly trying to sell him and there is little interest. The factor limiting his interest is his wage.

Because Sneijder is still a good player that can make the difference in almost any team.

We made him look like a greedy primadonna and we don't let him play to show his value - I don't think his wage is the only reason. And after all that trouble I wouldn't be surprised when Sneijder thinks: "Fuck this club that made me look like Greedy Oliver! No good offers - so I will sit my contract out."

MANTA
09 Jan 13, 19:14
Because Sneijder is still a good player that can make the difference in almost any team.

We made him look like a greedy primadonna and we don't let him play to show his value - I don't think his wage is the only reason. And after all that trouble I wouldn't be surprised when Sneijder thinks: "Fuck this club that made me look like Greedy Oliver! No good offers - so I will sit my contract out."

What are you talking about? Why on earth would a club not sign a player because he appears greedy? All players are greedy. The problem of greed arises only when the player asks for more than a club is willing to spend. An image caused by their current club will not prevent any club from picking up the phone, calling the players agent and figuring out how much he really wants.

sanka
09 Jan 13, 19:14
It is a case of willful blindness, noone can possibly aknowledge the fact that Sneijder is the most precious attacking weapon we still have. Ignoring the contract saga and the question mark about his willingness to offer i bet that few would have the courage to say that even an indifferent Sneijder wouldn't be vital to the poor midfield we currently 'let it be' like i use to say..

'Let it be' cause we still rely on individualism, there is no equal weight in terms of quality with past seasons and it depresses me there has been developed an eduranced crash test system. We play the cards using numbers at midfield relying on Cuchu's good will, Guarin skills or at times when used at Nagatomos movement on the flanks. Still Pereira can't contribute as much in the attacking play, Ricky remains invisible cause of his few playing time and injuries and Coutinho doesn't get his chance.

Then i'm wondering what the bottom of the vase says.. With that stance we simply annihilate all our chances to get a CL spot. Let's leave the self righteousness and concluse to that we only keep at it if we play Wes or at very least we'll bring some undeniable quality to our midfield.

Otherwise there ain't no mind control at our play so Sneijder or something really optimal ffs.

We can't keep on having those advert effects of a sucky 3.5.2, no insurance of any kind of success there is with that system.

Nyall
09 Jan 13, 19:34

No there wouldn't be.. A club publicly transfer-listing a player as we did, stirs up interest in a player.. well it's supposed to. There simply was never interest in Wesley to begin with and even though the club is practically giving him away there is hardly any now.. Our handling of the situation does not change that.. Clubs are simply not interested in him and the way he's played after winning the treble has a lot to do with it.

jmaster
09 Jan 13, 19:50
No there wouldn't be.. A club publicly transfer-listing a player as we did, stirs up interest in a player.. well it's supposed to. There simply was never interest in Wesley to begin with and even though the club is practically giving him away there is hardly any now.. Our handling of the situation does not change that.. Clubs are simply not interested in him and the way he's played after winning the treble has a lot to do with it.

Great sum up. Sure, we did fuck it up, but he didn't help the situation at all.

Hasan
09 Jan 13, 19:52
If Sneijder isn't 6 milion player than Milito can't be 5 milion player, Chivu&Stan can't have 3.5 milions per year ... When we decided to start with this pay cuts all we needed to do is start with diferent players (on this way we fucked up his reputation and value). That was worst choise, only high value player we have.

.h.
09 Jan 13, 19:54
We're working our way down from the most expensive first. Apparently Cambiasso and Milito are up after Sneijder, and after that comes Zanetti/Stankovic.

armendsh
09 Jan 13, 20:11
I dont believe that we would have handled this situation like is in the paper.. I think sneijder is making problems for the coach and Co
So they dont have other sultions what to do.
Its my opinion

Nyall
09 Jan 13, 20:32
We're working our way down from the most expensive first. Apparently Cambiasso and Milito are up after Sneijder, and after that comes Zanetti/Stankovic.
Exactly, why can't some people see that and realize that everyone with a high salary is going to be approached sooner or later there are no exceptions. And its stupid that Stankovic and Chivu are continually mentioned here.. They are not immune to the ax. Sneijder is not being asked to contract so they could stay. Even if they had their contracts rescinded tomorrow, Sneijder's salary would still need to be reduced, as will Cambiasso and Milito's in due time..

- - - Updated - - -

I dont believe that we would have handled this situation like is in the paper.. I think sneijder is making problems for the coach and Co
So they dont have other sultions what to do.
Its my opinion

According to the papers, Sneijder was told of the salary reduction privately in the summer but chose to ignore it, forcing the club to go private.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter President Massimo Moratti has confirmed “we are happy with Galatasaray’s offer for Sneijder, so now it all depends on Wesley.”

The Turkish club began formal negotiations yesterday and it is reported they proposed a €10m transfer fee with €6m per season wages.

“Galatasaray’s offer for Sneijder has arrived and we are happy with it, so now it all depends on Wesley,” declared Moratti as he left a Board of Directors meeting.

“I haven’t yet spoken to him. If he were to remain under our conditions, then he would be a great help.”

Inter have told Sneijder he won’t play for them again until he lowers his €6m per season wages.

Moratti also commented on their interest in Catania creative midfielder Francesco Lodi.

“Lodi will not arrive in January, because President Pulvirenti declared he is not for sale and we do not want to cause problems.”

KevinB
09 Jan 13, 20:34
I'm sorry but Moratti :palm:

Solfice
09 Jan 13, 20:35
Just sad that his last game was so "random". No "proper" last game. :(

Jane The Virgin
09 Jan 13, 20:38
I voted for his sale, tho i am aware that by far he is the best player in our team. We cant and dont use him the way we should, and by we i mean Inter/Strama. After Mous departure, he has played in almost every position except the one that Mou played him. Rafa played him as a striker for fucks sake, how in hell can someone expect good performances from Wes under Rafa and Ranieri who also tried something that a 12 year old wont try at manager games because sees that it is stupid.

So having said that; my whole rant in this thread has been for our management and their moronic ways to deal with our players. If at first there was JC, now Sneijder, what guarantees us that next wont be Cambi or Rano (just throwing random names)?

Im sure that after he leaves he will talk it all out, and then we will see the true face of Inter and our moronic management, and Branca fanboys here will be "wes is mad at us thats why he is talking bs" when in fact that will be the truth.

Choppin Onions
09 Jan 13, 20:53

I'll believe that when I see it. We're somewhat aware of how much power the old guard wields within this club. The Argentines in particular.

CafeCordoba
09 Jan 13, 21:14
I'll believe that when I see it. We're somewhat aware of how much power the old guard wields within this club. The Argentines in particular.

You can be sure these guys won't be immune to our wage cut policy. That is going to happen to them too. I'm pretty certain Cambiasso will agree and Milito might take a golden handshake and leave for Argentina. Stankovic is probably a tough nut (if those Pajo's friend's stories are true) and remains to be seen what will happen with him. But the wage will either go down or his contract will be teared (with some kind of bonus too unfortunately).

minterke
09 Jan 13, 22:47
Moratti just gave an interview. He said he's satisfied with Galatasaray's offer but its up to Sneijder to decide. He also said if Sneijder accepts cutting his wages he would be very happy.

Maybe I'm being optomistic but maybe there's a small chance that he might just stay..

IRR26
09 Jan 13, 23:10
What the fuck are you Sneijder thinking. Galatasay over Inter because of just little bit more money. Just sign the fucking deal and let's do this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewg5WNxqa4

That attack with Strama's tight defens was serious scudetto contender IMO.

Lionheart
09 Jan 13, 23:11
Moratti just gave an interview. He said he's satisfied with Galatasaray's offer...

Due to the pernicious actions of this man as the head of the club, my love for Inter is on the very edge of turning into raging hate.

Buys Palacio for 10 million, sells Sneijder for 10 million. He needs to be transferred to a mental hospital.

Pajo
09 Jan 13, 23:15
Buys Palacio for 10 million, sells Sneijder for 10 million. He needs to be transferred to a mental hospital.

1 year difference, Palacio after great, great season, Sneijder after 2 shitty ones. Palacios wage 2.7, Sneijders wage 6. See the difference?

Accept it, Sneijder value is NO more than 13 (my initial prediction 12-13). The thing, his value to INTER is much bigger.

JJM
09 Jan 13, 23:21
KEEP CALM AND...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k_j7dwMqOXE

:fap::fap::fap:

Pimpin
09 Jan 13, 23:25
1 year difference, Palacio after great, great season, Sneijder after 2 shitty ones. Palacios wage 2.7, Sneijders wage 6. See the difference?

Accept it, Sneijder value is NO more than 13 (my initial prediction 12-13). The thing, his value to INTER is much bigger.
but for fucks sake Palacio is 30 how does that make sense, + its not like 2.7 are alot,+ Sneijder can raise jersey sales etc etc..

we just get fucked up on deals tbh

Batman
09 Jan 13, 23:35
What the fuck are you Sneijder thinking. Galatasay over Inter because of just little bit more money. Just sign the fucking deal and let's do this again.

That attack with Strama's tight defens was serious scudetto contender IMO.

Although I believe he was sucks in that match and all of that due to Pescara's poor performance, I agree he would be a very good addition to our current squad, add to those three Guarin being in his beast form. I've said that many times, just fuck the 3 men defense and play that 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation, I believe it worked well last season in the few games Strama used that formation, with Sneidjer-Cassano instead of Sneijder-Alvarez, and Guarin-Cuchu-Gargano/Mudingayi behind them.

Pajo
10 Jan 13, 00:13
but for fucks sake Palacio is 30 how does that make sense, + its not like 2.7 are alot,+ Sneijder can raise jersey sales etc etc..

we just get fucked up on deals tbh

Palacio 30, Sneijder almost 29 when the deals are happening. :D THe age is not a factor AT ALL here. THe rest from my post is. As I said, Palacio came after perfect season, he alone saved Genoa from relegation, Sneijder has 2.5 below average seasons AND is injury prone.

I'd love him to stay, i really do, because his value to Inter is much greater than 10 mils + we wont replace him properly + ... + i love him :D (no homo).
But please, be realistic when it comes to his market value, which is not more than 12-13. There's a reason no club wants him and doesn't offer us even 13, and doesn't offer him more than 4 mils wage.

cloudq
10 Jan 13, 00:20
good bye wesley

i knew, the day i bought your inter jersey, your days were limited.

may your jersey find a home with ronaldo and ibrahimovic

William
10 Jan 13, 00:26
I bet you Welsey tries to fuck up this deal.

Fitzy
10 Jan 13, 00:45

I remember that being such a fun game to watch. The season looked very promising to me after that game tbh... Then we went to a back 3 :disgustedyao:

Pimpin
10 Jan 13, 00:56
Palacio 30, Sneijder almost 29 when the deals are happening. :D THe age is not a factor AT ALL here. THe rest from my post is. As I said, Palacio came after perfect season, he alone saved Genoa from relegation, Sneijder has 2.5 below average seasons AND is injury prone.

I'd love him to stay, i really do, because his value to Inter is much greater than 10 mils + we wont replace him properly + ... + i love him :D (no homo).
But please, be realistic when it comes to his market value, which is not more than 12-13. There's a reason no club wants him and doesn't offer us even 13, and doesn't offer him more than 4 mils wage.

his value would have been way more than now man, I know that we cant get morethan 15 but it all went downhill when we went public saying we cant afford his salary, that was just pure stupidness..now other clubs have leverage..

Pajo
10 Jan 13, 01:01
his value would have been way more than now man, I know that we cant get morethan 15 but it all went downhill when we went public saying we cant afford his salary, that was just pure stupidness..now other clubs have leverage..

Even if he wasn't frozen, maybe it wouldn't have been 10, but 12-13 tops. In the summer maybe 15-17, but i doubt. No team wants to pay huge money for proven injury prone player, who hasn't been at his top for 2.5 years. We don't talk for few months, even 1 season, but two and a half. And there's his wage...

That's why i hope he accepts new deal. THe best for everyone, by now even he realizes he won't go in big team, and he won't get the 6 mils he wants.

MANTA
10 Jan 13, 01:46
Wesley's agent is requesting a severance package from Inter to accept the Galatasaray deal. Inter said no.

Fapuccino
10 Jan 13, 01:48
dude liverpool spent fucking 35 million POUNDS on andy carroll. management fucking screwed this deal, now that people see we are desperate they wont offer as much.
epl clubs spend money on reputation not skill, thats why they always end up overpaying. we could've gotten 20-25 mill before the beginning of season.

- - - Updated - - -

Wesley's agent is requesting a severance package from Inter to accept the Galatasaray deal. Inter said no.

ughhhh golden handshake....wow.......just wow......when will this saga just end.....

Pajo
10 Jan 13, 03:05

Big Willy
10 Jan 13, 04:15
Sucks to see him leaving like this, however, this is a business and Inter interests are more important than anything else.

MANTA
10 Jan 13, 04:17
At this point I just want this all to end. It seems the longer this thing goes on the more I feel like :palm:

VLE
10 Jan 13, 04:37
Sucks to see him leaving like this, however, this is a business and Inter interests are more important than anything else.

Don't see how this is good for inter. Inter always lured mercs with money. Don't see them joining us anymore if we can't keep up with the contract.

Lionheart
10 Jan 13, 06:59

The only difference I see, is that of a player who had his playing time & another who was frozen out of the team, over bullshit reasons. One week injury, one week diarrhea, another week an alleged tactical decision. Sneijder didn't play, you can't speculate if he would've been good or not based on his previous form, because that can be misleading: Milito 2010 = boss, Milito 2011 = utter crap, Guarin at the beginning = crap, Guarin now = absolute boss.

THE ONLY relevant issue here is nothing but his salary. Something that it was offered to him by the management voluntarily. Everything else is just an excuse to mislead you from the actual point. According to your reasoning, how would you justify Eto'o's cheap sale? Was he injury prone or underperforming too?

It is known across the league, that a player of Sneijder's characteristics is currently the team's top priority. The issue is that Moratti doesn't want to keep his word & respect the agreement he offered the first place.

I'm fully behind Sneijder on this one, because a man who doesn't respect his word in business should be taught a juicy lesson.

CafeCordoba
10 Jan 13, 08:00
That "salary offered" is really a double-sided sword. You can't be so naive to think that it was Inter management's idea to give Sneijder that contract. I mean, come on! It was OBVIOUSLY Sneijder who requested a pay increase. And obviously our management had no option.

Think about the situation after treble season that our management would have refused to give Sneijder that new contract. Sneijder would have gone apeshit and requested a transfer.

This place would have exploded like a motherfucker.

Native
10 Jan 13, 09:25
Do you have any evidence that could possibly support your claim that Sneijder asked for the wage increase himself? Because I don't buy that tbh...

We were overpaying more players and got rid of all of them (JC being the last one to have left of that group). Did they all ask for an increase too? I don't believe that. Not only would some of it would have leaked into the media if this were true, I also just think we were throwing those contracts to any key plqyer in desperate attempts to keep them.

Either way, Inter still put their pen on paper and sealed the deal themselves.

ALFA123
10 Jan 13, 09:30
is he really going to 6alatasaray?

hahaha stupid wesley :)

.h.
10 Jan 13, 09:34
Do you have any evidence that could possibly support your claim that Sneijder asked for the wage increase himself? Because I don't buy that tbh...

We were overpaying more players and got rid of all of them (JC being the last one to have left of that group). Did they all ask for an increase too? I don't believe that. Not only would some of it would have leaked into the media if this were true, I also just think we were throwing those contracts to any key plqyer in desperate attempts to keep them.

They might not have asked for it, but they certainly would have EXPECTED it. If you've just been a key player in winning the treble, you bloody well expect a wage rise. And to be honest, you're justified in that expectation.

Sneijder101010
10 Jan 13, 10:26
is he really going to 6alatasaray?

hahaha stupid wesley :)

Beynine soktugum Sneijder korkusu sarmıs götünü ?

sanka
10 Jan 13, 10:32
No one will understand this, jerk. Shoo..

ALFA123
10 Jan 13, 10:46
No one will understand this, jerk. Shoo..

He is a 6alatasaray fan and says "all inter fans are idiot but can fcuk me"

jmaster
10 Jan 13, 10:49

But there's Sneijder in that sentence...?

.h.
10 Jan 13, 10:50
sigh, i see its time for the trolls to get onboard.

Hasan
10 Jan 13, 10:52
I am with club on this one. We overpayed them, that's true. But they failed, they failed to qulifie for CL footbal. Team with JC(4mil), Maicon(5mil), Lucio(3.5), Chivu(3.00), Cambiasso(4mil), Sneijder (6 mil), Milito (5 mil.) etc etc. Core of the team earning much more than deserves and still, fail.

Someone have to pay price ... Maicon, JC, Lucio ... Sneijder .... than I hope Stanković and Chivu. After them on the summer we have to reduce salaries to Cambiasso and Milito. Just to check do they have blue and black heart like they allways telling us ...

sanka
10 Jan 13, 10:59

Is this supposed to be funny? Classical model of an Uruk hai fan here.

*yawns..

Sneijder101010
10 Jan 13, 11:10

Akıllı ol OROSBUCOCUGU!

Native
10 Jan 13, 11:30
They might not have asked for it, but they certainly would have EXPECTED it. If you've just been a key player in winning the treble, you bloody well expect a wage rise. And to be honest, you're justified in that expectation.
You are right. But just with expecting it to come and not even demanding it (for all we know, though), he can't suddenly be blamed for all that happened imo. It was still in the club's hands.

I just hope we can get rid of him soon now.

I4E
10 Jan 13, 11:56
They might not have asked for a pay cut, but they certainly would have EXPECTED it. If you've just been injured and playing shit, you bloody well expect a wage cut. And to be honest, you're justified in that expectation.

fixed... another way to look at things

.h.
10 Jan 13, 12:08
pretty sure ive never once argued in favour of sneijder

I4E
10 Jan 13, 12:13
Didn't question that... Just said; another way to look at things

.h.
10 Jan 13, 12:16
shrug, i agree, i've even said as much quite a few times that he should have taken a pay cut.

Jane The Virgin
10 Jan 13, 12:41
I am with club on this one. We overpayed them, that's true. But they failed, they failed to qulifie for CL footbal. Team with JC(4mil), Maicon(5mil), Lucio(3.5), Chivu(3.00), Cambiasso(4mil), Sneijder (6 mil), Milito (5 mil.) etc etc. Core of the team earning much more than deserves and still, fail.

Someone have to pay price ... Maicon, JC, Lucio ... Sneijder .... than I hope Stanković and Chivu. After them on the summer we have to reduce salaries to Cambiasso and Milito. Just to check do they have blue and black heart like they allways telling us ...

Yes, thats the spirit, next should be Zanetti, right? Talk about "core of the team" when it comes to him, he is our alfa and omega.

There are contracts and there are bonuses and/or extras. They are not there just to figure, they are there for a reason. We won the triplete, instead of raising their salaries, we should have said "guys, you all got bonuses for when and if we win CHL, so lets not pretend like we are the red cross here" but no, we didnt say that, Moratti was so happy that he raised all their salaries. What player will say no to more money, name just one?

If someone should pay the price and believe me it is, that is Moratti First for letting someone like Branca work for Inter, second for hiring the most stupid coach names ever, and third for doing the "hiring the most stupid names ever" but this time for players.

We havent signed 1 top player after Wes, and yet we've managed to spend more thatn ~150 millions on crappy ones. How much easier would have been to retain that first place in Serie A, with just 2 buys of top players after the triplete season, instead of selling 1 good and buying 10 shit players. Every year... Now we cant stop Juve, not with their momentum, and what do we do? "sneijder has a flue", "sneijder has fever", "sneijder is not good enough for Inter".

And again, i see names that i have never heard before and they are all linked to Inter... i mean fuck it, i could write 1230192309102391 more pages, but at what cost? :D

ALFA123
10 Jan 13, 13:00
Sneijder101010 : "I am son of bitch" , I wanted to translate his sentence :)

- - - Updated - - -

He says, "Sneijder fcuked me too" :)

sanka
10 Jan 13, 13:06
Ottoman position?

.h.
10 Jan 13, 13:24
This is what Sneijder is thinking at the moment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Except instead of you, read me

Native
10 Jan 13, 15:12
Damn, how long have you been working on those two sentences? :P

.h.
10 Jan 13, 15:17
About ten seconds? I wrote a few python scripts that do all of that, and I just run some input text through that.

Pajo
10 Jan 13, 15:30
:serious:

sanka
10 Jan 13, 15:31
he is from time to time on drugs, get used to it ppl. :brouhaha:

Jane The Virgin
10 Jan 13, 15:46
http://r27.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext879371987.gif

.h.
10 Jan 13, 15:50
fuck, why wont it let me put that in my sig

VLE
10 Jan 13, 15:51

I don't mind the club trying to save money, but they should man up and get the deal done during the pre-season. Politics within the club is never good, especially when the same players have seen how forgiving Moratti was to Recoba's wage, or Adriano. The shit's gonna impact the whole locker room, and our players will be wondering when they'll be forced to leave the club after we win another cup and they get an increase.

Pimpin
10 Jan 13, 15:54
http://r27.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext879371987.gif

just put some hearts and kisses in there and that would be the gayest shit this forum has ever seen

Jane The Virgin
10 Jan 13, 15:59
just put some hearts and kisses in there and that would be the gayest shit this forum has ever seen

http://r21.cooltext.com/rendered/cooltext879389765.gif

sanka
10 Jan 13, 16:06
lulz that's ultra mega hyper gay.

PS: don't dare trying mine too..

JJM
10 Jan 13, 16:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3tg3JtrVwc

Wobblz
10 Jan 13, 16:23
turkish Branca said he's 99% their player... Fuck him. Go be forgotten like Etoo.

CafeCordoba
10 Jan 13, 17:01

My evidence is logic. There is no way our management would have pumped Sneijder's annual salary by 2m€ and add extra year to his contract just because he won a treble. He had 4 years left of his 4m€/y contract, ~8m€ cost to us yearly, this totals to 32m€ contract. New contract at that point (5 years left) equals to 60m€. That is 28m€ difference.

So I don't buy that claim that our management just for the cheer and joy decided to put extra 28m€ to Sneijder's contract (cost to the club). Agents are always there trying to pump the contracts and it would be ridiculous to even think that Sneijder's agent wasn't there asking for a pay raise after the treble season.

crzdcolombian
10 Jan 13, 17:27
biggest clown ever if he accepts to go to Turkey.

_OC_
10 Jan 13, 17:49
Personally, I wouldn't care if he moved to Narnia, as long as he gets out, and the club can turn its attention to other matters.

IRR26
10 Jan 13, 18:01
I am still waiting for the replacement for Motta. So I would prefer not to sell Sneijder for ridiculous money because all we buy nowadays are Mudingays and Rocchis.

.h.
10 Jan 13, 18:07
ya, but think about how many mudingayis and rocchis we can sign for sneijder. squad of 100 players, success guaranteed

Fapuccino
10 Jan 13, 18:15
ya, but think about how many mudingayis and rocchis we can sign for sneijder. squad of 100 players, success guaranteed

its quite depressing actually, resorted to drinking beer between classes :palm: . January 31st will be a saviour for us all. This mercato has been extremely horrible so far.

Choppin Onions
10 Jan 13, 18:24
Personally, I wouldn't care if he moved to Narnia, as long as he gets out, and the club can turn its attention to other matters.

Yup. Schelotto, Lodi and a back-up GK.

:troll:

Howl
10 Jan 13, 20:14
money from this sale is only going to go to waste.. thats the main reason i'd be pissed

IRR26
10 Jan 13, 20:19
How many hour is left from that 24h that they gave Wesley? :yao:

Fapuccino
10 Jan 13, 21:18
why are people acting like sneijder is being sent to qatar? galatasaray is in the knockout rounds of the CL, and is a better team than lets say liverpool. Liverpool is a mid-table english team, no CL, the only upside is they play in the prem. The turkish league is pretty much on par with the french league. that level of play is good enough for players like ibra, thiago silva, lavezzi, pastore, but not for sneijderman who's injured 24/7.

dont get me wrong hes an amazing player but hes almost 29, I dont think he could handle EPL, without constant injuries. his style fits their league, just not his fitness. he cant even stay fit in serie a.

Bergpavian
10 Jan 13, 21:44
The turkish league is pretty much on par with the french league. Their money is good enough for players like ibra, thiago silva, lavezzi, pastore, but not for sneijderman who's injured 24/7.

Fixed.

snake
11 Jan 13, 02:39
Regardless of how you believe the management handled the situation, we can all pretty much agree that Sneijder is turning himself into a grade A mercenary.

4mil + 2mil in potential bonuses with Inter or;
6mil with Galatasaray.

He obviously doesn't believe in his abilities enough if he turns down our incentive based offer. I'd bet my right nut (lost my left in another bet with choppinonions) that Sneijder was approached with the new contract way before this went public.

MANTA
11 Jan 13, 02:56
Regardless of how you believe the management handled the situation, we can all pretty much agree that Sneijder is turning himself into a grade A mercenary.

4mil + 2mil in potential bonuses with Inter or;
6mil with Galatasaray.

He obviously doesn't believe in his abilities enough if he turns down our incentive based offer. I'd bet my right nut (lost my left in another bet with choppinonions) that Sneijder was approached with the new contract way before this went public.

That isn't much of a bet, reports that Galatasaray have known about the Sneijder impasse months before it went public, which means the wage cut discussions had started at least since the beginning of the season and more likely since the summer.

Fitzy
11 Jan 13, 03:04
lost my left in another bet with choppinonions

"With" or "while"?

Or both?

I4E
11 Jan 13, 04:25
....which means the wage cut discussions had started at least since the beginning of the season and more likely since the summer.

Absolutely !

Thank you Manta.

Nyall
11 Jan 13, 05:15
why are people acting like sneijder is being sent to qatar? galatasaray is in the knockout rounds of the CL, and is a better team than lets say liverpool. Liverpool is a mid-table english team, no CL, the only upside is they play in the prem. The turkish league is pretty much on par with the french league. that level of play is good enough for players like ibra, thiago silva, lavezzi, pastore, but not for sneijderman who's injured 24/7.

dont get me wrong hes an amazing player but hes almost 29, I dont think he could handle EPL, without constant injuries. his style fits their league, just not his fitness. he cant even stay fit in serie a.
dafuq you talking about? turkey's league is nowhere near france's which is nearing serie a in terms of quality..

- - - Updated - - -

I am still waiting for the replacement for Motta. So I would prefer not to sell Sneijder for ridiculous money because all we buy nowadays are Mudingays and Rocchis.

Guarin?

Inter2010
11 Jan 13, 05:15
My bet is he wont go to turkey.

Pimpin
11 Jan 13, 05:27
Math has never been my strong side.. so I really don't get how much sneijder will get,reports are saying this whole operation will cost Galatasaray 30m(10m to us and 20 for sneijder) for how much is this 20 m for sneijder, + they are saying that sneijder will get some money when he will sign the contract

I really don't get this shit.

MetalKeirSolid
11 Jan 13, 05:34
At this point, I don't care who is to blame. I don't really want to see him leave, not because he's my favourite player, but because even if we got 40m for him we'd waste it. I have zero faith that his 2009/2010 form will be replaced in this club, by him or by a new player, within the next few seasons.

It's all doom and gloom when we are buying Rocchi three years after winning the Champions League. Are we QPR now?

Wallace
11 Jan 13, 05:48
I have zero faith that his 2009/2010 form will be replaced in this club, by him or by a new player, within the next few seasons.

Since no one including himself would replicate such form, we should just sell him to reduce the wage we're paying him.

In fact, we should just let him go for nothing, since Stramaccioni is unwilling to use him despite his availability.

MetalKeirSolid
11 Jan 13, 05:52
I feel like we could make better savings elsewhere, but as I said even if we save money what's it for? They're going to buy bad players who won't bring in fans like Sneijder, or shirt sales or anything.

Also, and right now I agree with Strama's choice not to play him, but if a manager ever came between a star player in form and their place on the squad I would get rid of the manager. Bring back Mourinho :/

Inter2010
11 Jan 13, 06:19
I agree we have wasted on loads of money, good example rocchi 1 million for just 6 months and he is useless really.

Doffy
11 Jan 13, 08:22
^ exactly, and everbody on fif saw this coming and i mean every body and there is nothing we could have done. we are wasting money for nothing, and we have almost no money. :D

same story as in what is going to happen with schelotto, we are going to waste 7 or 8 million on his below average ass while there are a million better options out there. grandpa camps, he is almost as old as zanetti but seems like we will take him and his wages in no problem. our medical staff is used to working with older people anyway.

Fitzy
11 Jan 13, 12:13
That isn't much of a bet, reports that Galatasaray have known about the Sneijder impasse months before it went public, which means the wage cut discussions had started at least since the beginning of the season and more likely since the summer.

Why wasn't he banned from the squad before the start of the season, then? Could have sorted it all out earlier tbh.

Pelin_X
11 Jan 13, 12:56
Math has never been my strong side.. so I really don't get how much sneijder will get,reports are saying this whole operation will cost Galatasaray 30m(10m to us and 20 for sneijder) for how much is this 20 m for sneijder, + they are saying that sneijder will get some money when he will sign the contract

I really don't get this shit.

8 m euros+bonuses=10 m euros to us. (in 3 years payment)(2,5+2.5+3)
6 m euro signing on fee to Sneijder(They are offering this, because of wages balance in the squad)
3.5 m euros+25.000 euros per match
500k euros if Gala wins Turkish League.
500k euros if they play semi final in CL.

IRR26
11 Jan 13, 13:09
Guarin?

Playmaker?

Alemdarelli İbaretini
11 Jan 13, 13:32
Galatasaray WS10 can also call now think it will be successful.
Totem is a kind of despair, but it is dominated by Gscimbom I think the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

As I follow the general forums Galatasaray hopeful hopeless combination of existing ones.
public lighting, slate platform does not think so because it is a little bit worse.
Or you do not speak negatively Weslei bad for Sneijder.
accountants guess she's not yet in sight.
They did not yet pursuit tangible issues

ultrAslan1905
11 Jan 13, 13:35

Thanks for the nice thoughts brother... I have a word other fans...Yes Galatasaray not as big team as İnter ...but we have got successful history..(2000 UEFA Winner..Super Cup Winner ) thats are succes for Turkey...We aren't Arabs... Do You know Galatasaray Fans? (ultrAslan) please watch the videos in youtube...We are crazy...Our god is Football...Turkish football in developing..(except Fenerbahçe, They are made of Match-Fixing ..Like Juve ) So we waiting Sneijder...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFXpzICXLQE

Thanks...Burak Güngör...

Fitzy
11 Jan 13, 13:37
Galatasaray WS10 can also call now think it will be successful.
Totem is a kind of despair, but it is dominated by Gscimbom I think the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

As I follow the general forums Galatasaray hopeful hopeless combination of existing ones.
public lighting, slate platform does not think so because it is a little bit worse.
Or you do not speak negatively Weslei bad for Sneijder.
accountants guess she's not yet in sight.
They did not yet pursuit tangible issues

dyna?

Alemdarelli İbaretini
11 Jan 13, 13:39
In 2010, did not forget their grievance.
messi go to for the sake of it should be given weslei award also cringe.
Galatasaray are waiting eagerly and enthusiastically
Welcome to the airport to say continent ready to make a mess waiting to download glass frame

_OC_
11 Jan 13, 13:40
Welcome to the airport to say continent ready to make a mess waiting to download glass frame

Just look at it. So beautiful :epicwin:
Truly poetry.

sanka
11 Jan 13, 13:41
Highly understandable, i'm giving you that.

Kazaan
11 Jan 13, 13:45

Totally.

Alemdarelli İbaretini
11 Jan 13, 13:59
Fenerbahçe fans Weslei'in mind as the transfer of his wife trying to prevent harassment on Twitter.
This is because of match-fixing last year fenerbahçe convicted by the European heads of a club was sentenced to six years in prison and soon will end the period.
So stupid you can not see the fan group on Earth

MANTA
11 Jan 13, 14:11
Since when did Google Translate have an account on this forum?

Ben_THFC
11 Jan 13, 14:13
A spurs fan who follows inter making his first post: Our forums have been invaded by turkish posters ever since they were linked to sneijder and as far as we are aware we aren't even interested. We redirected them to your forums, so enjoy! I hope the saga is dealt with soon for the sake of Sneijder and Inter!!

Fitzy
11 Jan 13, 14:16
A spurs fan who follows inter making his first post: Our forums have been invaded by turkish posters ever since they were linked to sneijder and as far as we are aware we aren't even interested. We redirected them to your forums, so enjoy! I hope the saga is dealt with soon for the sake of Sneijder and Inter!!

:lol: Anyone remember when Quaresma went? They flocked here.

Jane The Virgin
11 Jan 13, 14:25
Thanks for the nice thoughts brother... I have a word other fans......We aren't Arabs... ...We are crazy...Our god is Football.. So we waiting Sneijder...

shit made me cry :proud:

ultrAslan1905
11 Jan 13, 14:43
shit made me cry :proud:

no woman no cry ;))

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 15:11
getting some word from "inside sources" that spurs have offered 4.1 mill in wages to sneijder thats why gala deal is not happening yet.
gala wants to pay him 4 mill + 2 depending on form, which is pretty much our deal.

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 15:31
They still offer him worse deal than we do.. :awwyeah:

edit: Spurs already got Holdby, so i doubt that's true.

Big Willy
11 Jan 13, 15:33
Playmaker?

Wannabe a playmaker.

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 15:35
They still offer him worse deal than we do.. :awwyeah:

edit: Spurs already got Holdby, so i doubt that's true.

thats the reason why their bid didnt go through, but lets see. they want to make CL first. and holtby can play as CM and on the wing

JJM
11 Jan 13, 15:48
I WANT THIS SHIT TO BE OVER LIKE YESTERDAY!!! :oblivious:

Pimpin
11 Jan 13, 16:22

it was founded by an albanian man , what else can you expect :slick:

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 16:29
it was founded by an albanian man , what else can you expect :slick:

haha so was all of modern turkey ;).

but anyhow I still dont get why this isnt finalized yet.

Pimpin
11 Jan 13, 16:31
Sneijder is looking like Dwight Howard ..

this shit needs to be over as soon as possible, iit will just ruin our image and sneijders

Sokrates
11 Jan 13, 16:33
It's almost done, let's hope this guy doesn't get another injury before he signs his contract :yao:

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 16:37
It's almost done, let's hope this guy doesn't get another injury before he signs his contract :yao:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5px8kkWrk5KUT4JnMgeNTjZhqgDnOR cmQ7ZVBIRdUcvMP4owi0dZoZSbi8Q
sorry guys I dont see how I can sign. inter are just gonna have to keep paying me

last pic too big