PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50

A.l.i
11 Jan 13, 16:04
Strama has said that we'll do everything we can to find his replacement.

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 16:09
Strama has said that we'll do everything we can to find his replacement.

we already have his replacement, its just a matter of giving him the opportunity

A.l.i
11 Jan 13, 16:12
we already have his replacement, its just a matter of giving him the opportunity

He'll disappoint you.

KevinB
11 Jan 13, 16:19
http://i.tmgrup.com.tr/tk/2013/01/09/288x233/844213893315.jpg?85739106185

http://kralspor.ensonhaber.com/resimler/dd_96.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb8mvmEoz61r4wg4yo1_400.gif

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 16:40
He'll disappoint you.

nahhh ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MCDYN7CZc4

Starmo4
11 Jan 13, 16:42
breaking news: only becouse he wants to break his career :trolldad:

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 16:45
Coutinho can't be Sneijders replacement. Just can't, Sneijder is playmaker, Cou is far from it. If COu develops as we all hope, he will develop into great winger/SS, technical one, but not a playmaker. Kinda like Giovinco. he doesn't have the brain nor vision to be a playmaker.

Bessa is far more natural playmaker than Cou is.

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 16:47
of course theyre different players, no 2 players are exactly the same, but they occupy the same approx. position on the field. the attacking midfield portion of our midfield has one less space, and its cou's chance to shine.

I hope they can find a loan for Bessa, no point on letting him rot on our bench for 12 mins of EL in half a year

Universe
11 Jan 13, 16:49
I hope Sneijder doesn't go to Turkey, just so these fucking Turkush spammers don't get what they want.

William
11 Jan 13, 16:58
I hope Sneijder doesn't go to Turkey, just so these fucking Turkush spammers don't get what they want.

I would rather take the spammers.

Jane The Virgin
11 Jan 13, 17:47
Coutinho can't be Sneijders replacement. Just can't, Sneijder is playmaker, Cou is far from it. If COu develops as we all hope, he will develop into great winger/SS, technical one, but not a playmaker. Kinda like Giovinco. he doesn't have the brain nor vision to be a playmaker.

Bessa is far more natural playmaker than Cou is.

He has both brain and vision, but he is not a playmaker and I dont think it is a matter of development or experience, he is just not meant to be a playmaker. Ibra has em both brain and vision, but cant be a playmaker, same goes to Messi and C.Ronaldo.

Vibe
11 Jan 13, 17:55
I agree,Cou definitely has both brain and vision.He doesn't have the passing range needed to be a Sneijder like player...As for his replacement,we don't need a direct one.Seeing how Guarin is now a key member of our team we will probably be looking at a 3 man central midfield in the future,so a passing CM should be it.Someone like Sahin.

Also here's some pics:

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb3/db319b6c0c8747bec6543e0ad0a67f2f-85757-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/dc72979104985ea7c51334321da44bba-42066-8c8c75d14f56aa4f44b82a3500c84c08.jpeg

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/351163ecb52b759f002a7622be76a253-83104-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 18:22
Well, i didnt mean he has poor footballing brain, just dont have the brain of a playmaker, to be more precize. But i dont think his vision is that good , he often dorsn see open players 5m from him lol..

monster09
11 Jan 13, 18:31
Well, i didnt mean he has poor footballing brain, just dont have the brain of a playmaker, to be more precize. But i dont think his vision is that good , he often dorsn see open players 5m from him lol..

All of them can be improved with run of games ;)

Vibe
11 Jan 13, 18:31
He sees them he just doesn't want to pass to them :trollol:

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 18:33
Of course, not claiming otherwise. Just that i dont see him as playmaker, thats all.. But as a winger/ss like Gio.

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 18:56
hes not a playmaker, because playmaker's #1 skill is passing. but with sneijder's departure there is more space for him.

Westanbul
11 Jan 13, 18:59
Wesley, please come to Turkey :(

Besnik
11 Jan 13, 19:07
westanbul :lol: hahahahahahah

Westanbul
11 Jan 13, 19:09
westanbul :lol: hahahahahahah

Italian press wrote it. :D Creative...

Dylan
11 Jan 13, 19:38
ConSneijderople

jmaster
11 Jan 13, 19:40
I've heard Turkey has some great hospitals. He will accommodate there pretty well, for sure.

Fapuccino
11 Jan 13, 19:51
january and august are crazy times for fans. Fucking glued to the computer...and now....Chelsea is apparently trying to make a move. Before they bought Oscar and Hazard, I thought sneijder would've been perfect for them. but who knows, imagine a midfield of oscar, hazard, sneijder, mata.

and not to mention sneijder and benitez reunite :troll:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/878800/wesley-sneijder:-inter-milan-better-off-for-sacking-rafael-benitez?cc=5901

Wallace
11 Jan 13, 20:26
january and august are crazy times for fans. Fucking glued to the computer...and now...

Might only be you tbh.

There's nothing exciting nor worth anticipating with Inter's mercato(s).

Y&h
11 Jan 13, 20:30
“We have not talked contract with Galatasaray, an imminent transfer seems to be impossible. Wesley, as well as Yolanthe, will decide as there will be other contacts. Until that time Wesley will be free to decide what he wants. Anything is still possible. Agreement between Inter and Galatasaray? I honestly do not know anything, Inter have not informed me about it. I do not expect anything will happen in a short period of time.”

Wesley's agent...

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu:

Someone end dis shit!!

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/01/11/agent-no-contract-talk-yet-with-galatasaray-imminent-transfer-to-turkey-seems-impossible/

Ben_THFC
11 Jan 13, 20:31
sooo, what quotes supposedly from his agent do we believe: Those from turkey saying he 'will will go tomorrow if all is fine' or those elsewhere where his agent denies the entire thing :S

Edit: Think the Turkish press have been a little too excitable :D the saga goes on :(

minterke
11 Jan 13, 20:42

Haha, I remember when Adriano was linked to Fenerbahce back in the day, this forum got herpes because of those rumours....Turkish herpes.

jmaster
11 Jan 13, 20:44
“We have not talked contract with Galatasaray, an imminent transfer seems to be impossible. Wesley, as well as Yolanthe, will decide as there will be other contacts. Until that time Wesley will be free to decide what he wants. Anything is still possible. Agreement between Inter and Galatasaray? I honestly do not know anything, Inter have not informed me about it. I do not expect anything will happen in a short period of time.”

Wesley's agent...

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu:

Someone end dis shit!!

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/01/11/agent-no-contract-talk-yet-with-galatasaray-imminent-transfer-to-turkey-seems-impossible/

Kinda expected from Wesley though. He won't leave without causing the management (and fans) some headaches.

The777
11 Jan 13, 21:16
sooo, what quotes supposedly from his agent do we believe: Those from turkey saying he 'will will go tomorrow if all is fine' or those elsewhere where his agent denies the entire thing :S

Edit: Think the Turkish press have been a little too excitable :D the saga goes on :(

Turkish press loves to play with fans' feelings. That is the reason for "exciting" news from them.

KevinB
11 Jan 13, 21:18
No agreement with Galatasaray?

Play tomorrow :slick:

Forza Sneijder!

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 21:19
Im sorry Wes fans, but if he does accept that wage of 4 mils (or it was 4.5?), than he is an idiot and spoiled brat.

I mean, fine, i get if he want's to play for a big team and take lower wage. I can also understand if he plays for lower class team but for HIGH wage. But to go in Turkey, signing a ontract with the wage WE are also offering him? Come on... With all do respect to Galata, they are maybe better than Inter atm, but still...

The777
11 Jan 13, 21:27
Im sorry Wes fans, but if he does accept that wage of 4 mils (or it was 4.5?), than he is an idiot and spoiled brat.

I mean, fine, i get if he want's to play for a big team and take lower wage. I can also understand if he plays for lower class team but for HIGH wage. But to go in Turkey, signing a ontract with the wage WE are also offering him? Come on... With all do respect to Galata, they are maybe better than Inter atm, but still...

I'm also a Gala fan, but your post is the real deal. Gold !

MANTA
11 Jan 13, 21:33
Sneijder's agent is just stalling. He wants to drag this out as long as possible to hope and see if anyone else tries to bid. I am shocked he still thinks he has options at the wages he is demanding.

- - - Updated - - -

They are giving him a 6m signing bonus + contract until 2017. It is technically better than our offer.

Pajo
11 Jan 13, 21:39
They do? Didn't read of that signing bonus.

MANTA
11 Jan 13, 21:49
They do? Didn't read of that signing bonus.

And a per match bonus or something. They are also buying him a house and paying for school for his kids and stuff. Bottom line is the deal comes out to be equal to his 6m/year he is getting here. If he was willing to entertain just 4m/year he would have had a ton of other offers from the EPL.

Pimpin
11 Jan 13, 21:55
so nounkeu(galatasaray defender) has tweeted that galatasaray gm or president said that wesley has signed.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=103235

Jane The Virgin
11 Jan 13, 22:10

if vision also includes his positioning without the ball, than i am with you.

if you watch during a match Cou's movements without the ball, it is funny :D he runs like a scared kid :D

Michael
11 Jan 13, 22:30
Inter and Gala have signed documents for the transfer of Sneijder. These documents were exchanged today via fax. Sneijder and his posse are still negotiating contract: bonuses, benefits blah blah blah...

MANTA
11 Jan 13, 22:31
Sky reporting that Inter and Galatasaray signed the transfer and the relevant documents have been faxed. I don't know what that means if Sneijder doesn't sign (maybe he already did.).

I would like to think that he is no longer our problem and we can continue with the Mercato as if he is signed.

But this brings up an important question. What happens if two clubs sign papers and proceed while the player still hasn't agreed to terms with the new club?

Fitzy
11 Jan 13, 22:43
if vision also includes his positioning without the ball, than i am with you.

if you watch during a match Cou's movements without the ball, it is funny :D he runs like a scared kid :D

At least he moves without the ball... Most of his teammates just stand still.

Y&h
11 Jan 13, 22:46
Sky reporting that Inter and Galatasaray signed the transfer and the relevant documents have been faxed. I don't know what that means if Sneijder doesn't sign (maybe he already did.).

I would like to think that he is no longer our problem and we can continue with the Mercato as if he is signed.

But this brings up an important question. What happens if two clubs sign papers and proceed while the player still hasn't agreed to terms with the new club?

It means we want this over as soon as possible and that's why we are over-thinking it..

Universe
11 Jan 13, 23:04
Inter and Gala have signed documents for the transfer of Sneijder. These documents were exchanged today via fax. Sneijder and his posse are still negotiating contract: bonuses, benefits blah blah blah...

Fucken Christ :palm:

minterke
11 Jan 13, 23:16
Can't wait until we free up our wages for Schelotto, Lodi and Campagnaro #Scudetto2014

MetalKeirSolid
11 Jan 13, 23:56
I was really hoping it wouldn't be to a league outside of the big few, it's going to be tough to stay interested in watching him.

Darren
12 Jan 13, 00:05
Sad to see Sneijder part ways from Inter like this. Say what you will about him being greedy, but the treatment he got from Inter was low. Tbh, really lost respect for Moratti over how JC and Sneijder have been treated.

It's like the players don't mean anything to him, he will toy with them and their contract based on his whims. Of course, no player is bigger than the club, but that in no way justifies some of the methods we've used to lower our wage bill. Blackmail, is this what our club stoops to now?

And I feel we as fans are also being thoroughly disrespected. How many times has our management told outright lies in the media now? I understand politcal answers and the sometimes need to phrase things in certain ways. But when they say 'Sneijder can't play for technical reasons'.. come on. Inter is nothing without its fanbase, the club shouldn't take us for fools. It saddens me that some fans believe all this crap from them and worse, try to justify it. Looking at a lot of people here.

I don't feel as if this is Inter anymore.. we are departing from the values and traditions this club is supposed to represent. Everything is being fucked up, player management, our image, transfer policies, tactical plan (or lack therof), etc etc. These things make me not want to support THIS Inter anymore. The club itself always, but the current Inter and what it is made up of, hell no. If this is what Moratti envisions for Inter now, then for the good of the club, I feel he and all his group should step down and be replaced asap.

wera
12 Jan 13, 00:23
Its a sad day, when we have to be happy over Sneijder. But I guess those days are here. He is better than nothing.

LOL, this is a quote from 2009, when Sneijder came. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Mou's face is painting some picture. Caption time!!!

Mou: Wtf!! I want to move to Madrid and this dick is doing the reverse journey.

haha this guy said it first! and this was in august 09

Ben_THFC
12 Jan 13, 00:26
Surely the paperwork doesn't mean anything if he doesn't agree...the quotes from Lerby seem pretty definitive, still think this will drag on :(

MANTA
12 Jan 13, 00:34
Surely the paperwork doesn't mean anything if he doesn't agree...the quotes from Lerby seem pretty definitive, still think this will drag on :(

Lerby is an agent. They are the least credible source of any information.

The777
12 Jan 13, 10:13
Breaking News: According to Turkish sports website & TV NTVSpor, Galatasaray and Sneijder has struck a deal. He is said to be expected to arrive in Istanbul on 14th or 15th of January. Also the wage structure is said to be 5.3M fixed and 25K per game

Wow, I can't believe this is happening. From one of my 2 supported teams to another. I guess I won't have to change my avatar :P

CafeCordoba
12 Jan 13, 10:35
I don't believe it's yet decided. Lerby still wants those English offers. It's just that will he get any. IMO it depends on the demand. And these figures tossed around regarding the contract offered to Sneijder by Gala. They change in every rumor. So is the latest that 5,3m€ fixed suddenly? That's considerably higher than the 3,5m€ reported yesterday. If it's really 5,3m€ per, I think Sneijder will take it.

The whole mess is still a bit strange in the sense that Sneijder hasn't got better offers than what Inter offered him. I understood we've offered him like 4,5-5m€ per to 2016 (one-year extension). Though if there's some big signing-on bonus, it's a different matter. But that bonus rumor varies also in the media.

edit. According to the latest rumor, it's not a done deal (that latest 12.08 news).

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D103269&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Bergpavian
12 Jan 13, 10:41
First news from yesterday:

Things clear on Saturday - agent (http://www.football-italia.net/29355/things-clear-saturday-agent)

Second news from yesterday:

Sneijder agent: 'No Galatasaray talks' (http://www.football-italia.net/29357/sneijder-agent-no-galatasaray-talks)

Ok.

Pics or it didnt happen

:work:

The whole mess is still a bit strange in the sense that Sneijder hasn't got better offers than what Inter offered him. I understood we've offered him like 4,5-5m€ per to 2016 (one-year extension). Though if there's some big signing-on bonus, it's a different matter. But that bonus rumor varies also in the media.

I said before: I really think it's not all about the money. It's also about the way our management treated some players in the last time.

CafeCordoba
12 Jan 13, 10:52
I said before: I really think it's not all about the money. It's also about the way our management treated some players in the last time.

Probably yes, I agree. Apparently Sneijder is that kind of person who does not forgive and rather move country and change his way of life (there must be differences in life in Italy and Turkey) and perhaps take less money. I respect his decisions but on the other I don't cry even a single teardrop for him leaving.

My stance in this one is this: fuck him, Inter moves forward.

Besnik
12 Jan 13, 10:56
I would probably have same decisions like Sneijder tbh

K.I.
12 Jan 13, 11:00
We should have sold these players when we had the chance if we were set on selling them, now both the player and club are fucked because we dont get the fee we could have got and the player's career has come to a halt. I accept rescinding contracts to old players and terrible ones but we cant even deal with the sale of 2 of our best players.

Maicon sold for 4 million and sneijder 10, wow.

.h.
12 Jan 13, 11:12
maicon wasnt worth a penny more than 4 million when we sold him, sadly..

sad times, we look at what we got offered after the treble...
~20m for cesar from united, 25-30m for milito from real, 30m for sneijder from united, 25?m for maicon....

and now the sum value of all those players is like 0+0 (probably leaving on a free in the summer) + 10 + 4 = 14m vs 100m...

:HowThingsCouldHaveBeenDifferent:

CafeCordoba
12 Jan 13, 11:23
Maicon is perhaps the biggest regret since there were some real offer for him (from Real). As for Sneijder, I think there never really was. Man Utd were interested back then, but they could never agree with Sneijder because of his salary.

Selling Milito right after our treble wouldn't even come to a question, so it's pretty fruitless to speculate with that. We sold Balotelli in that summer for a ridiculous profit.

.h.
12 Jan 13, 11:31
If Sneijder hadnt been so fucking greedy with United, he'd be playing for them now, leading the midfield.

instead, he's going to play for fenerbache

Serves him right, tbh.

It was just a case of 30-40,000 pounds, tbh. Sneijder just wanted to be the biggest earner at United, and he could have been on pretty much the same money he's on at Inter if he'd said yes. Its not like they were trying to offer him 30% of what he wanted, but it was like 85%-90% and he said no

which is why ferguson isnt in for him now - aside from injuries and stuff. Fergie dont like no rejection. He's firmly of the opinion that if United come calling for you, you say yes.

Pajo
12 Jan 13, 11:33
But no one knew that their form will fade as it did. If we sold them after the treble, the fans would've been even more pissed off to the management than now :lol:

.h.
12 Jan 13, 11:35
I was in favour of selling Maicon at the time. I was certainly against selling Milito, I was for selling Cesar, and I was actually for selling Sneijder, tbh.

Native
12 Jan 13, 11:38
If Sneijder hadnt been so fucking greedy with United, he'd be playing for them now, leading the midfield.

instead, he's going to play for fenerbache

Serves him right, tbh.

It was just a case of 30-40,000 pounds, tbh. Sneijder just wanted to be the biggest earner at United, and he could have been on pretty much the same money he's on at Inter if he'd said yes. Its not like they were trying to offer him 30% of what he wanted, but it was like 85%-90% and he said no

which is why ferguson isnt in for him now - aside from injuries and stuff. Fergie dont like no rejection. He's firmly of the opinion that if United come calling for you, you say yes.
Perhaps he stayed because he cared for Inter and not because of money? Does that idea even cross people's minds here? He is not half the greedy cunt as this forum suddenly makes him out to be, only because of this saga...

.h.
12 Jan 13, 11:38
Perhaps he stayed because he cared for Inter and not because of money? Does that idea even cross people's minds here? He is not half the greedy cunt as this forum suddenly makes him out to be, only because of this saga...

Hey, I'd care for Juventus if they were the only team in the world prepared to offer me £220,000 a week.

Devious
12 Jan 13, 11:41
Wesley Sneijder'in Transferi İle İlgili Açıklama

Wesley Sneijder'in transferine ilişkin olarak FC Internazionale kulübüyle anlaşma sağlanmış olup oyuncu ile görüşmeler devam etmektedir.

Kamuoyunun dikkatine sunulur.

Galatasaray Spor Kulübü

--

It's from their official website, it says we agreed and the negotiations are still ongoing with the player. This was posted some hours ago.

Prepare yourself for the Turk attack :yao:

Alessandro
12 Jan 13, 12:01
A tip for Gala fans...

http://ronirvine.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/fragile-handle-with-care.gif

K.I.
12 Jan 13, 12:07
Yes maybe him and some players did stay because they like Inter, but who wouldnt it like it here? get hefty paychecks and sitting on their asses doing shit, i am not saying Sneijder is like that but alot of our players are and Cesar, Maicon, Sneijder, Lucio and Motta when it came to taking pay cuts to stay with their us they choose money, bottom line.

You cant have it all, get 10 million a year and play for Inter, people compromise and if players dont want we will find others.

Inter2010
12 Jan 13, 12:08
Wesley Sneijder.....from dutch to italiano, and now he gonna have to learn the turk language if he is not injured!

Any turks on here how you say, Wesley Sneijder, in turkish?

Lionheart
12 Jan 13, 12:09
I want Wesley to come out announce his official answer to the Galatasaray offer like dis:

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/grumpy-cat-8141_preview.png

The777
I know the invaders generally. Mostly teenagers who have almost no life other than football and try to satisfy their unsatisfied low egos by writing &%/)'?!)!^^/! bullshits on the forums etc.

Universe
:palm:s all round

Me2
12 Jan 13, 12:35
Goodbye Wes, thanks for everything and good luck there

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8dd345929a6496c99428a2db5d355cc1/tumblr_mgf31j8SNa1r9wxqko1_500.jpg

The777
12 Jan 13, 13:01
Any turks on here how you say, Wesley Sneijder, in turkish?

what did you mean exactly? if you meant his name, well, it's the same, Wesley Sneijder. But i guess you asked something else.

- - - Updated - - -

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8dd345929a6496c99428a2db5d355cc1/tumblr_mgf31j8SNa1r9wxqko1_500.jpg

Holy shit !

Edit: That must be some photoshop shit. Skin color difference the neck.

jmaster
12 Jan 13, 13:03

Fake

Universe
12 Jan 13, 13:06
Lmao at his giraffe neck

dynasty27
12 Jan 13, 13:06
What a coincidence that it's posted by Me2, the graphic design faker

sanka
12 Jan 13, 13:07
His neck is too high like a fucking flamengo.

Universe
12 Jan 13, 13:08
And his arms/chest are oddly tattoo-less.

Pelin_X
12 Jan 13, 13:16
what did you mean exactly? if you meant his name, well, it's the same, Wesley Sneijder. But i guess you asked something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit !

its PS. in reality, he is Amrabat.

http://f1301.hizliresim.com/15/d/hwbmj.jpg

MANTA
12 Jan 13, 13:17
If there was a picture around of Sneijder in a Galatasaray scarf it would leak on his or his wife's twitter account first.

Me2
12 Jan 13, 13:19
Fake

Holy shit !

:pokerface:

The777
12 Jan 13, 13:24
:pokerface:

Check Pelin's pic (Amrabat)

Kazaan
12 Jan 13, 13:29
Does anyone know how long will his contract with Gala be?

3,5mil per year with the 5-6mil signing fee is not all that much and I think it concludes the debate that Wes is looking only for money, because if he was he would stay at Inter until the end of his contract and 6mil mammoth salary...if the numbers are true

.h.
12 Jan 13, 13:33
so, same as cesar then.. coulda taken a pay cut, chose to go elsewhere. nice. not.

Howl
12 Jan 13, 13:45
Bet you he has far less injury problems when he leaves inter

Jane The Virgin
12 Jan 13, 13:56
tbh, mbh, imo, shmimo...

im tired... i mean...

just leave Wes... stop acting like a wuss... you dont like the treatment from Inter - leave. stop acting like yolanthe is telling u what to do... and im the one who thinks you are the victim here... but dude pull your shit together and leave... im tired... official, not official, his agent, his mom, his wife... shit!!1111

MetalKeirSolid
12 Jan 13, 14:36
I wish these turks would go away.

Nyall
12 Jan 13, 16:18
Bet you he has far less injury problems when he leaves inter
Especially since he was injury free at Ajax and Madrid.

Pajo
12 Jan 13, 16:26

At Ajax i dont remember him well, but at Madrid? :D He had tons of small injuries back then :) Usually knees problems.

.h.
12 Jan 13, 16:31
i think he was being sarcastic

minterke
12 Jan 13, 16:31

He's been ready to play since November. Van Persie and Robben have had injury issues in the past too, you think Man Utd and Bayern would get rid of them to sign Schelotto and Lodi?

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon man, I understand you're trying and convince yourself that it's good that we're getting rid of Sneijder but it isn't. We don't have any depth on this team and we're getting rid of our best player because Moratti is being a cheap fuck and he's convinced that our team is good enough.

TheNetworkZ
12 Jan 13, 16:32
I haven't cared for Sneijder since we won the treble. Far too many injuries these past two years and now he's getting old. Time to sell him quick and get someone younger. Hopefully we get a deal with Corinthians for Paulinho. He could be put in front of the defense in a Pirlo-like role.

Pajo
12 Jan 13, 16:35
He was? my bad then, im losing my touch to recognize sarcasm in this forum :lol:

Mike, It's different. It's not the injuries only, but his wage as well, and his contribution close to zero in 2.5 years.

RVP went to United after a brilliant injury free season. And the season before too. And yeah, Bayern wanted to sell Robben, but no club wanted him and he signed new contract for lower wage, year ago.

Sokrates
12 Jan 13, 16:39
Pajo Bayern didn't want to sell Robben... How can you say such a bullshit?

minterke
12 Jan 13, 16:40
He was? my bad then, im losing my touch to recognize sarcasm in this forum :lol:

Mike, It's different. It's not the injuries only, but his wage as well, and his contribution close to zero in 2.5 years.

RVP went to United after a brilliant injury free season. And the season before too. And yeah, Bayern wanted to sell Robben, but no club wanted him and he signed new contract for lower wage, year ago.

Tell me then, who did contribute in the past 2.5 years? No one because the whole club from management, to head coach to our players were pure garbage.

This is how I look at it: When you have a team like Inter with VERY FEW elite players, you don't get rid of the ones you have.

.h.
12 Jan 13, 16:41
a policy that worked so well for Leeds.. :)

TheNetworkZ
12 Jan 13, 16:41
He's been ready to play since November. Van Persie and Robben have had injury issues in the past too, you think Man Utd and Bayern would get rid of them to sign Schelotto and Lodi?

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon man, I understand you're trying and convince yourself that it's good that we're getting rid of Sneijder but it isn't. We don't have any depth on this team and we're getting rid of our best player because Moratti is being a cheap fuck and he's convinced that our team is good enough.

I would never say Moratti is being a cheap fuck. He's a business man and he's thinking what's best financially for the club. Sneijder has the highest wages in Italy and has spend a lot of his time these past few seasons injured. He wants sell him to further cut down on their big wages. He sees it as selling a player with a huge wage, injured a lot, and whose form has dropped drastically. With the money they will bring in a younger player who costs less, will accept smaller wages, and could potentially be better than Sneijder in the coming years.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Jan 13, 17:00
Tell me then, who did contribute in the past 2.5 years? No one because the whole club from management, to head coach to our players were pure garbage.

pure garbage list in the past 2.5 years: Eto'o in 2010-11, Milito in last half of last season, Il Capitano as usual, Nagatomo,... :pokerface:

and Sneijder is still world class. :yao:

minterke
12 Jan 13, 17:41
pure garbage list in the past 2.5 years: Eto'o in 2010-11, Milito in last half of last season, Il Capitano as usual, Nagatomo,... :pokerface:

and Sneijder is still world class. :yao:

I was talking about current players so forget Eto'o. Milito for the most part of 2011-12 was terrible. Zanetti and Nagatomo r consistent but they cant give to a team what Wesley can.

You missed my point completely.

Y&h
12 Jan 13, 18:15
Galatasaray are officially discussing personal terms with Wesley.

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/kulup/haber/1941.php

TheNetworkZ
12 Jan 13, 18:17
Galatasaray are officially discussing personal term with Wesley.

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/kulup/haber/1941.php

Can't wait until until the discussion is over, sold or not.

Batman
12 Jan 13, 19:44
Did you guys see it when he smiled and pointed a thumb up to one of our players when he was at the stand in the start of the game? Damn, wish there's still hope that transfer can be blocked or something, hate me as you want, I still want Sneijder in the team, and for 6m salary.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Jan 13, 20:55
I was talking about current players so forget Eto'o. Milito for the most part of 2011-12 was terrible. Zanetti and Nagatomo r consistent but they cant give to a team what Wesley can.

You missed my point completely.
Milito was terrible for the first half of 2011-2012, but great for the last, so he wasn't terrible for the most part of 2011-12. How about Sneijder? He didn't even play for most of last season. :yao: How can he better than Milito?

KevinB
12 Jan 13, 20:57
Did you guys see it when he smiled and pointed a thumb up to one of our players when he was at the stand in the start of the game? Damn, wish there's still hope that transfer can be blocked or something, hate me as you want, I still want Sneijder in the team, and for 6m salary.
http://img2.joyreactor.cc/pics/comment/iron-maiden-rock-pop-%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD-%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80-221822.png

Starmo4
12 Jan 13, 21:04
http://s14.postimage.org/k7ypuh5bl/479706_292322387536932_89206723_n.jpg

bye bye :chan:

Batman
12 Jan 13, 21:08
:(

Btw what the fuck is a tall Messi doing behind him?

Dylan
12 Jan 13, 21:11

Taking notes from fat Jonathan.

Batman
12 Jan 13, 21:14
Taking notes from fat Jonathan.

Or from Jonathas.

Devious
12 Jan 13, 21:56
And what the hell is Nagatomo smiling about?

Oh wait, that`s actually Nagatomo. Never mind. :pokerface:

AFCA 1900
12 Jan 13, 23:56
No way Wes will want to go play in Turkey. No way at all. Complete waste of time to even talk to them. I see him signing somewhere in England before end of thi month.

Pajo
13 Jan 13, 01:40
Stay Wes... Just.. STAY!

wera
13 Jan 13, 01:43
PLAY WES PLAY IF U STAY

Starmo4
13 Jan 13, 01:46
No way Wes will want to go play in Turkey. No way at all. Complete waste of time to even talk to them. I see him signing somewhere in England before end of thi month.

ofc

we are using galata just to pummp or get eny offer from england..

Devious
13 Jan 13, 08:57
If Sneijder decided to stay and have a pay cut, he`ll earn more than money. The eternal respect and love from the club and its fans he prefers the most. I really cant see how a million or two from 6mils would be such a big deal? He`s already rich, has a stunning wife and he plays for a team he loves and he`s being loved by his team mates and the fans.

TBH he`d be stupid to leave all that behind no matter what. I think Cassano should pay him a visit and try to talk to him.

Oh wait, Im Cassano, ok, I`m on my way now. :fuckyea:

Aurimas
13 Jan 13, 09:16
ofc

we are using galata just to pummp or get eny offer from england..

GdS wrote today, that Sneijder is still dreaming about EPL and thinking of Liverpool. Although their offer was too small, Wes still believes that it can change till the deadline.

But the most interesting part in the article was, that according to GdS, Inter would need to pay 5 millions fine to Gala, if Wes signed for another club.

Wobblz
13 Jan 13, 09:26
But the most interesting part in the article was, that according to GdS, Inter would need to pay 5 millions fine to Gala, if Wes signed for another club.
That's bullshit. It's not our fault he doesn't agree with them on personal terms and they have our blessing, so...

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 10:49
GdS wrote today, that Sneijder is still dreaming about EPL and thinking of Liverpool. Although their offer was too small, Wes still believes that it can change till the deadline.

No Inter would pay 5 millions when they sell Wes before 15 january to another club. That's the correct content. So gala has some days to deal with Wes without pressure.

Aurimas
13 Jan 13, 12:15
No Inter would pay 5 millions when they sell Wes before 15 january to another club. That's the correct content. So gala has some days to deal with Wes without pressure.

Might be, i just wrote, what i have read here: http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=103380

btw, Sneijder said, that changing a country is not easy, so he needs some time. This weekend he meets his father, tomorrow he is going to meet his agent, and then he is going to know the answer.

Universe
13 Jan 13, 12:19
Hopefully his dad fucking loves Inter.

Starmo4
13 Jan 13, 12:31
http://s14.postimage.org/dpmom42c1/537843_413365298750906_1629143608_n.jpg

Pajo
13 Jan 13, 12:48
Is that Wes? Whos the other guy?

ForzaInterUSA
13 Jan 13, 12:50
Is that Wes? Whos the other guy?
Nagatomo

Darren
13 Jan 13, 12:50
Sarcasm? It's Naga.

Starmo4
13 Jan 13, 12:53

Tall messi is yolanthe's brother ....:)

http://s14.postimage.org/ewj5y3wsx/72586_551634561515530_374036774_n.jpg

Pajo
13 Jan 13, 12:55
I thought it was Naga, but then again, wasn't Naga supposed to be on the bench? :D

Bergpavian
13 Jan 13, 12:57
http://s14.postimage.org/ewj5y3wsx/72586_551634561515530_374036774_n.jpg

This are some reeeaaal ugly paintings.

http://www.express.de/image/view/2013/0/12/21445046,17376448,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,480,148456 003EB0E196.jpg

Starmo4
13 Jan 13, 13:01
yeah ugly paintings

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 15:45
PRESIDENTE GALA: "SNEIJDER? FATTA AL 95%, SIAMO AI DETTAGLI"

GALATASARAY PRESIDENT: "SNEIJDER? IT'S DONE FOR 95%, NOW WE ARE DISCUSSING THE DETAILS"

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=71580

Uncommon
13 Jan 13, 17:09
As part of their agreement with Galatasaray, the Nerazzurri would have to pay a €5m penalty if Sneijder signed for a different club over the January transfer window.

:yao:

Bluenine
13 Jan 13, 17:20
What is this I hear from football-italia.net? Inter have to pay Galatasaray 5m if we decide to sell Sneijder to any other club in Jan??

Why would Inter ever agree to a clause like that?

.h.
13 Jan 13, 17:22
because you naively assume we're a club run by competent people, when all evidence points otherwise

KevinB
13 Jan 13, 17:28
Another :palm:

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 17:32
No it's not true, goddamn is it so hard to understand?

Inter has to pay 5 millions IF THEY SELL WES TO ANOTHER CLUB BEFORE JANUARY 15

So Gala has enough time to deal with Wes without pressure.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 17:33
No it's not true, goddamn is it so hard to understand?

Inter has to pay 5 millions IF THEY SELL WES TO ANOTHER CLUB BEFORE JANUARY 15

So Gala has enough time to deal with Wes without pressure.

but still
why agree to this?

agreeing to this clause benefits us nothing, and loses us potentially alot.

no club in history has edver agreed to a clause like this before..

JJM
13 Jan 13, 17:35
They can't be that :genius: ...can they? :pokerface:

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 17:39
but still
why agree to this?

agreeing to this clause benefits us nothing, and loses us potentially alot.

no club in history has edver agreed to a clause like this before..

Well I just wanted to correct the content, not to say it was a genius move or not.
But to defend our management, this "deal" has no damage or something. It "ends" in 2 days and we have another 15 days to sell Wes and deal with other clubs including Galatasaray. We can even deal with other clubs BEFORE the 15, we just have to wait to sell him after this day. Maybe they wanted that deal included in the price for Wes, and it's ok in my opinion. If Inter sells Wes on January 16 to Liverpool, then they have not to pay anything at Gala.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 17:42
Well I just wanted to correct the content, not to say it was a genius move or not.
But to defend our management, this "deal" has no damage or something. It "ends" in 2 days and we have another 15 days to sell Wes and deal with other clubs including Galatasaray. We can even deal with other clubs BEFORE the 15, we just have to wait to sell him after this day. Maybe they wanted that deal included in the price for Wes, and it's ok in my opinion. If Inter sells Wes on January 16 to Liverpool, then they have not to pay anything at Gala.

Yeah, but we have nothing to gain for it. Its a no win, lose situation.

I dont see what we gain for agreeing to such a clause, and as far as I can remember, we're the only club in history which has agreed to a clause like this

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 17:44
Yeah, but we have nothing to gain for it. Its a no win, lose situation.

I dont see what we gain for agreeing to such a clause, and as far as I can remember, we're the only club in history which has agreed to a clause like this

At first, I don't want to defend our management.
But why is this a "lose situation"? Explain it to me please, because I cannot see anything wrong with that clause.
And who knows if such clauses are normally in football business under big clubs, who knows?

.h.
13 Jan 13, 17:47
if we break that clause, we lose 5 million
if we dont break that clause, a transfer completes as it would do normally

theres no gain to us agreeing to that clause over a regular situation.

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 17:51
if we break that clause, we lose 5 million
if we dont break that clause, a transfer completes as it would do normally

theres no gain to us agreeing to that clause over a regular situation.

We can easily give our OK to Loserpool today and sell him on January 16 without "punishment".
Sorry browha, I am always one of the first to critice our management, but I can't see here any bad decision at all.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 17:58
yeah, we can do that, but we can do that ANYWAY in a normal situation

as far as we can see, the only thing this clause means is that we can lose 5 million euros..

why the fuck would you agree to it?

its like me saying to you... if you sell your car to someone else before next saturday, you have to give me 5000 euros...

well, no. Why would you say yes to that? Its your car, I'm not any "special" buyer, I dont have any right to ask that of you..

its not like galatasaray are giving us a great aprice or anything.. if they were giving us 2x what his market value is, then i could agree to that... but they arent

Fapuccino
13 Jan 13, 18:01
our management didn't seem to worry about money when he could've gone to united last summer for 25-30 mill. but now we're prob gonna end up with like 4-5 mill. good job. I can see why this club is knee deep in horse manure.

Sokrates
13 Jan 13, 18:01
Well our management is happy that at least there is 1 concrete buyer, so they agree to that clause. And it's not that this clause has a during until January 30, it's over in 2 days.

So I have to go, we can discuss tomorrow again if u want, but I think it's better to agree to disagree, because you have an other opinion than myself about this.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 18:02
As a side note

If you would agree to such a clause, please let me know next time you try to sell a car, or a house...

- - - Updated - - -

Well our management is happy that at least there is 1 concrete buyer, so they agree to that clause. And it's not that this clause has a during until January 30, it's over in 2 days.

So I have to go, we can discuss tomorrow again if u want, but I think it's better to agree to disagree, because you have an other opinion than myself about this.

Like I said

next time you try to sell something, please let me know... I think I can make some money off you...

Joss
13 Jan 13, 18:17
Its normal for parties to have an agreement to negotiate or (lock-out agreement) specified for a certain date. But it seems like here so many people are experts that such an idea is incomprehensible.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 18:22
no clause like that has ever been publicized in the history of football aside from this transfer.

crzdcolombian
13 Jan 13, 18:36
Its normal for parties to have an agreement to negotiate or (lock-out agreement) specified for a certain date. But it seems like here so many people are experts that such an idea is incomprehensible.

I understand if we got a good deal but we are selling our best fing player for 9 Million EURO !!! Then putting something saying if we sell him elsewhere we need to pay that team 5 !! WTF !!

William
13 Jan 13, 19:40
Hopefully his dad fucking loves Inter.

By that do you mean that he will love Inter and because of that tell his son to GTFO and stop wasting our time and money.

CafeCordoba
13 Jan 13, 19:41
I really don't see a problem in that clause. browha can you understand that Galatasaray DEMANDED such a clause with Inter. They perhaps said that "hey, we will pay 9m€ for Sneijder if you guys don't sell him to another club before 15th of January. If we can't get such a clause, we won't pay you that much. We will pay you only 7m€".

What if it went like that? (most probably it did, since that the gain for Gala is to have enough time for privilege to negotiate the deal with Sneijder without competition and gain for Inter is that Gala pay them enough money so that nothing negative goes to the books).

wera
13 Jan 13, 19:41
Moratti or Branca, one of these two is on drugs. If this is true, it cannot be, srsly.

Michael
13 Jan 13, 19:42
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/285027_400930966660645_410917042_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/227749_400930773327331_104344026_n.jpg

Clearly overjoy watching Guarin's goal.

CafeCordoba
13 Jan 13, 19:44
That 5m€ penalty is there exactly for denying Inter to do anything regarding Sneijder before that specific date. The date is so far from the deadline date that it doesn't hurt us one bit. And like Sokrates stated, it doesn't stop us negotiating with other clubs (if there even are interested clubs), it just prevents us from selling Sneijder.

Come on guys, I really don't see anything hurtful for Inter in that clause. It guarantees us more money from Gala and basically restricts are very little.

Big Willy
13 Jan 13, 19:44
Stay Wes... Just.. STAY!

C'mon, c'mon lovin' for the money

.h.
13 Jan 13, 19:48
If thats what happened, Cafe, then we got fucking bullied, because no other club in the history of football have ever agreed that clause.

Its not about the specific actions of the clause, but the fact that no other club in the history of football has agreed to an exclusivity clause like this, and also the fact that we're potentially looking at a 5 million euro penalty because what? because they say so? its not like the benefit to us for enforcing this clause is a 5 million euro gain - if Galatasaray said we'll give you 4m now, or 9m if you make it exclusive, i'm rpetty sure we would have told them to fuck off.

William
13 Jan 13, 19:52
Who the fuck put the 5mil penalty on the wesley deal though (even till the 15th)? Why not just a million or 500k why half of the offer? I've never heard of anything like this at all in football! It was probably troll by Moratti, and jube fans claim he invented calciopoli :palm:

wera
13 Jan 13, 19:52
what is the deadline, somewhere it says 15.1., somewhere 30.1.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 19:54
why the fuck anyone would ever agree to that kind of clause is beyond me

CafeCordoba
13 Jan 13, 20:02
If thats what happened, Cafe, then we got fucking bullied, because no other club in the history of football have ever agreed that clause.

Its not about the specific actions of the clause, but the fact that no other club in the history of football has agreed to an exclusivity clause like this, and also the fact that we're potentially looking at a 5 million euro penalty because what? because they say so? its not like the benefit to us for enforcing this clause is a 5 million euro gain - if Galatasaray said we'll give you 4m now, or 9m if you make it exclusive, i'm rpetty sure we would have told them to fuck off.

:D

I'm really surprised you don't see a benefit for both sides in that kind of deal. Remember our situation. We are fucked, I mean FUCKED with Sneijder case if we can't get him sold. We need to get that money, and it has to be over 8m€ (or how much was Sneijder's amortizised value by now) so that no negative goes to our books. So Gala uses our poor situation into their advantage, but offers "fair" value as transfer fee if they can get a small privilege time with the player. We lose hardly ANYTHING by giving them that privilege time. Giving that time doesn't even prevent us from negotiating other clubs. It only prevents us from concluding a deal with another club. And remember, there even aren't any other fucking club because Sneijder has got no offers to be considered.

So, fuck with the "we got bullied", that surely doesn't interest our account manager / person who looks for our books, if by letting ourselves get bullied ensures us plus-sign sale of a player.

And we don't know SHIT about clauses made between clubs in the history. Everything hasn't come out to the media in the past like now (well, not everything even now). There were less internet activity regarding transfer market rumors several years earlier so all these fancy clauses could have been there back then also. Like it even mattered, since like said, this clause didn't hurt us hardly at all. We surely would have said them to fuck off if we were in a position to do so. But you know full well we weren't in that position.

edit. wera, the deadline is 15th of January, so two days from now. Not hardly that exclusive regarding the whole transfer market so very little harm done to Inter with that clause.

Bluenine
13 Jan 13, 20:12

I'm really surprised you don't see a benefit for both sides in that kind of deal. Remember our situation. We are fucked, I mean FUCKED with Sneijder case if we can't get him sold. We need to get that money, and it has to be over 8m€ (or how much was Sneijder's amortizised value by now) so that no negative goes to our books. So Gala uses our poor situation into their advantage, but offers "fair" value as transfer fee if they can get a small privilege time with the player. We lose hardly ANYTHING by giving them that privilege time. Giving that time doesn't even prevent us from negotiating other clubs. It only prevents us from concluding a deal with another club. And remember, there even aren't any other fucking club because Sneijder has got no offers to be considered.

So, fuck with the "we got bullied", that surely doesn't interest our account manager / person who looks for our books, if by letting ourselves get bullied ensures us plus-sign sale of a player.

And we don't know SHIT about clauses made between clubs in the history. Everything hasn't come out to the media in the past like now (well, not everything even now). There were less internet activity regarding transfer market rumors several years earlier so all these fancy clauses could have been there back then also. Like it even mattered, since like said, this clause didn't hurt us hardly at all. We surely would have said them to fuck off if we were in a position to do so. But you know full well we weren't in that position.

edit. wera, the deadline is 15th of January, so two days from now. Not hardly that exclusive regarding the whole transfer market so very little harm done to Inter with that clause.

For a moment I thought that we had given them exclusivity until the end of the transfer window - that would have been crazy.

If its only till 15th, then its cool. Nothing wrong about Inter agreeing to this clause, and I can now understand why Sneijder is delaying things... maybe there is another offer, but it will only be made public after 15th.

jmaster
13 Jan 13, 20:14
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/285027_400930966660645_410917042_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/227749_400930773327331_104344026_n.jpg

Clearly overjoy watching Guarin's goal.

Maybe he was watching a stream and got to see the goal later than them?

Hayri Cund
13 Jan 13, 20:22
Yo let him go

.h.
13 Jan 13, 20:30

Still, though, it doesnt get us around the fact that no one has ever agreed to this sort of clause in history.

What if Liverpool wanted him for the United game, for example?

TBH this whole thing is just ridiculous

It's like me looking around your house, and saying "well, I might buy it, so you're not allowed to talk to anyone else about it for 1 week while I consider my position. If you sell it in that 1 week, I want 200,000$"

Thats a complete BS clause, if you're the seller in that case you tell them to fuck off

Universe
13 Jan 13, 20:32
Fucking Christ browha, how many times do I need to read 'no other ... in history" for shits sake. You've practically repeated yourself 6 times in the past page. We fucking get it.

.h.
13 Jan 13, 20:33
Evidently not!

Joss
13 Jan 13, 20:43
These lock-in/lock-out provisions are hard to enforce in some legal jurisdiction because they technically lack consideration, i.e Sneijder signing for an exchange of money or other benefit. Like mentioned above, these agreements are to enhance good faith negotiations and are enforceable for a certain time period. Unless you have a hot commodity, it does not necessarily hinder prospect of agreement with other parties. Again, it depends on the legal jurisdiction in Italy on how enforceable these clauses are. But in legal-relations there is an assumptions that business to business relations are usually on equal footing and understand the legal terms they settle on.

CafeCordoba
13 Jan 13, 20:46
I wrote my opinion that we do not even know if such clauses have been before. You don't know it I don't know it. You can't come here and say there has never been such clauses because it hasn't been in the news ever. Everything doesn't come up in the news, specially like ten years ago when transfer rumor scene in the Internet was nowhere near what it is today.

Nevertheless, EVEN IF there hasn't ever been such a clause, what does it matter? It doesn't bother me at all and hardly it does matter Inter management if it gives them better chance to collect 9m€ for Sneijder sale at this point.

Pimpin
13 Jan 13, 20:47
stop posting universe and Browha !

shits getting confusing :chan::chan:

sanka
13 Jan 13, 20:51
I'll offer ya a Gasperini one in case you wanna troll, just one of you fucking change the avatar plz.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiByUeR0FrUCKnXbMRcRMV9LO1jvgQh Y4fuBRlpuXF8E63aW5sDg

Fapuccino
13 Jan 13, 20:53
stop posting universe and Browha !

shits getting confusing :chan::chan:

dude stop being so racist. just because they look alike it doesnt mean theyre the same person

Barbas
13 Jan 13, 22:04
Inter and Gala exchanged documents via fax on friday, Jan 11th, the clause locked sneijder from transfering out to other club till tuesday, Jan 15th. It is only 4 days including weekend in the middle of running season.

What is the biggest harm? Is there any other club strongly linked with sneijder?

Handoyo
14 Jan 13, 03:01
I was furious like Browha when I first learned of the clause but I think Cafe is right. The clause is something that we agreed upon and regardless how dumb we may think Moratti & Branca are, I don't think they are retarded enough to be handcuffed by such a clause without getting any benefit.

What could be argued is that, even with such a heavy penalty, we are still forced to sell Sneijder for scrubs. :palm: I mean, I'd understand the 5m Euros penalty had the deal been valued at 20m Euros but as it stands right now, it's 9-10 freaking million. :palm:

I4E
14 Jan 13, 04:19
I see all the top clubs all over Europe are fighting tooth & nail to sign Wesley... Driving his value and salary sky high

Sokrates
14 Jan 13, 06:29
Like I said

next time you try to sell something, please let me know... I think I can make some money off you...

Come on browha, you're smarter than that...

In the difference to Inter, I am not desperate to sell anything until end of the month.
And specially, when there is only 1 interest, I don't show him the middlefinger.

Our management fucked it up when they didn't sell him in the summer, but that's another story.

I4E
14 Jan 13, 07:40
Come on browha, you're smarter than that...

In the difference to Inter, I am not desperate to sell anything until end of the month.
And specially, when there is only 1 interest, I don't show him the middlefinger.

Our management fucked it up when they didn't sell him in the summer, but that's another story.

But management did sell him, he just didn't want a pay cut to join Man U !

Sokrates
14 Jan 13, 08:05
But management did sell him, he just didn't want a pay cut to join Man U !

Sure?

Devious
14 Jan 13, 08:18
http://1.1.1.1/bmi/forzainterforums.com/images/avatars/075.png

Fucking Christ browha, how many times do I need to read 'no other ... in history" for shits sake. You've practically repeated yourself 6 times in the past page. We fucking get it.

Evidently not!

dude stop being so racist. just because they look alike it doesnt mean theyre the same person

You fucken bastard, show yourself! :fffuuu:

JJM
14 Jan 13, 10:19
Branca and Ausilio at Appiano.From Gala:"He wants to come!"

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=103456

Shit is gonna go down!

Alessandro
14 Jan 13, 10:40
Moratti:"It would be professional of Sneijder to give an answer by the end of today on the offer from Galatasaray"

KevinB
14 Jan 13, 10:43
Lol at MM . Like we were professional with handling Sneijder.

b4h4mooth
14 Jan 13, 11:07
Piero and Ausilio in Inter headquarter now. Tic toc tic toc.... Sneijder say yes to Galatasaray.

Lionheart
14 Jan 13, 13:55
Lol at MM . Like we were professional with handling Sneijder.

:lol: Bwahaha! Post of the month tbh.

What balls on him, coming out & talking about professional attitude. :lol:

b4h4mooth
14 Jan 13, 13:58
keep refresh internews, nothing new:pokerface:

Sokrates
14 Jan 13, 16:27
Yolanthe, please just shut the fuck up, nobody cares what you say :serious:

Howl
14 Jan 13, 16:42
Sneijders gonna say no, i can feel it

Native
14 Jan 13, 16:57
Sneijder's gonna say "NO BECAUSE FUCK YOU I'M NOT GONNA DISAPPOINT MY FELLOW COUNTRYMAN AND SPIRITUAL FRIEND MARTIJN OR LET HIM DOWN! FUCK OFF TURKS!"

The777
14 Jan 13, 17:53
Sneijder's gonna say "NO BECAUSE FUCK YOU I'M NOT GONNA DISAPPOINT MY FELLOW COUNTRYMAN AND SPIRITUAL FRIEND MARTIJN OR LET HIM DOWN! FUCK OFF TURKS!"

Watch your language

Ed.
14 Jan 13, 17:58
Yolanthe, please just shut the fuck up, nobody cares what you say :serious:

Sn3ijder does care.

IRR26
14 Jan 13, 18:22
Inter is the best team for Sneijder now. Just make up and agree a little bit lower wages and everyone will win.

Ronaldo
14 Jan 13, 18:39
I'm bored of your injuries, please leave. We need some new hungry people!

vasilios
14 Jan 13, 18:46
This guy's hungry...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/135753032.jpg

Batman
14 Jan 13, 18:55
I'm bored of your injuries, please leave. We need some new hungry people!Exactly, hungry people like Lodi, Schelotto, Paulinho (20 mils? Seriously? Who the fuck is he?)

Its gonna be either Sneijder or medicore players like mentioned above, never expect we'll use Sneijder's money to buy a player with half of Sneijder's abilities.

Marcello
14 Jan 13, 19:19
Sick of his injuries ????

I've seen more respect for recoba

Y&h
14 Jan 13, 20:33
Injuries, pitch tantrums, bad form, tactical inflexibility, managerial rejection from both ways, he and the managers.

Still quality and a creative force when in form... "when" is the key word here.

Starmo4
14 Jan 13, 20:47
"Snaijder Inter meeting in progress,galata back down"

The777
14 Jan 13, 21:20
Fans in Turkey are jizzing their pants since some reports claim that Wes is on the plane going to Istanbul.

Bullshit reports imo.

Native
14 Jan 13, 21:48
"Snaijder Inter meeting in progress,galata back down"

:fap:

Michael
14 Jan 13, 22:30
GdS: Sneijder is expected to be in Istanbul today.

- - - Updated - - -

Turkish media: "Wesley Sneijder will arrive at Ataturk airport in Istanbul in the afternoon today."

AntonTheGreat
14 Jan 13, 22:47
Good, the sooner he leaves the sooner we can see who the replacement will be.

IRR26
14 Jan 13, 22:58
You are so sure about that there will be a replacement.

Fapuccino
15 Jan 13, 01:34
apparently there was hundreds of fans waiting at airport for sneijder, because some turkish media falsely reported he was gonna be at the airport. :palm:

fuck the transfer market, just wow...

Pajo
15 Jan 13, 01:40
Meh... They were waiting for Yolanthe.

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 01:40
apparently there was hundreds of fans waiting at airport for sneijder, because some turkish media falsely reported he was gonna be at the airport. :palm:

fuck the transfer market, just wow...

Someone should have turned up and played some Rick Astley.

I4E
15 Jan 13, 03:38
How does Wes feel (or more importantly, Yolanthe) that Galatasaray are the only club seeking his world class services ?

I'm a little disenchanted that a player of his stature is being overlooked. Why aren't other clubs moving in on him ? Surely a transfer price of €9-10m is'nt much of an issue ?! Is it ?

Can anyone give me a logical answer as to why this is ? I would have imagined that a ton of clubs would have jumped onto to him.

snake
15 Jan 13, 03:46
Can anyone give me a logical answer as to why this is ? I would have imagined that a ton of clubs would have jumped onto to him.

The only club willing to pay $10 million transfer fee plus $6 million in wages for a injury plagued 28 year old, is a Turkish club on a hype train.

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 04:06
How does Wes feel (or more importantly, Yolanthe) that Galatasaray are the only club seeking his world class services ?

I'm a little disenchanted that a player of his stature is being overlooked. Why aren't other clubs moving in on him ? Surely a transfer price of €9-10m is'nt much of an issue ?! Is it ?

Probably because he's been banished to the stands for basically the first half of the season. Could probably also say that no top clubs are really crying out for a player in his position atm.

Btw... Is this shit over yet?

I4E
15 Jan 13, 04:20
The only club willing to pay $10 million transfer fee plus $6 million in wages for a injury plagued 28 year old, is a Turkish club on a hype train.

So what your saying Snake, is that even the prominent clubs in the big leagues don't believe a €6m salary is a suitable cost ?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because he's been banished to the stands for basically the first half of the season. Could probably also say that no top clubs are really crying out for a player in his position atm.

Btw... Is this shit over yet?

He would fit perfectly into Liverpools plans. He'd only have to take a small pay cut to play at one of the most popular club and league in the world.

Plus surely he hasn't forgotten how to play football while sitting in the stands ?

Argumento
15 Jan 13, 08:26
New solution - Wes gives Inter 10 mill out of his ample reserves and then takes his sweet time finding another club

.h.
15 Jan 13, 08:31
why dont we use the FIF donation fund to pay him a golden handshake

Wobblz
15 Jan 13, 08:40
why dont we use the FIF donation fund to pay him a golden handshake
I think there's a greater chance we give him a golden shower.

KevinB
15 Jan 13, 08:55
Wes should say no to Galatasaray. And give a :troll: message to MM. Asking for Wes to professionaly move away while we're handling him like an used whore who has no use.. Talking about professionality.
This entire saga makes us look more bad than ever.
MM and co should really learn to handle with players. It seems only Zanetti/Cambiasso and Cordoba are holy sons. While all the others are just whores to throw around with.
If we dealt this situation with more heart and professionalism. I'm quite sure Wes would have agreed to sign the extension or out of respect of the club say yes to a good offer. But this situation :palm:

We better use the 10 m for a good injury prone player who has impact.
Also sad that we won't see Wes saying goodbye to us on the pitch.

Lionheart
15 Jan 13, 09:14
^ Ma man! :heart:
Fuck the management. Dey all a bunch of cunts to me now. :work:

:lol: lol @ certain individuals on FIF, who keep brown nosing them lowlives. :palm:

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 10:00
He would fit perfectly into Liverpools plans. He'd only have to take a small pay cut to play at one of the most popular club and league in the world.

Haven't seen much of Liverpool so I can't comment on that. However, if I assume that you're right, maybe I should change my statement to "one top club".

Plus surely he hasn't forgotten how to play football while sitting in the stands ?

What club is going to pay a significant fee for a dude that's been sitting in the stands for four months and can be seen in the same light as an injured player? Why not give him a chance to get back in form and build up his value in the eyes of other clubs in case he doesn't agree to an reduced salary (which he has obviously since rejected)? Can't use the excuse that "he'll get injured again" either, as that's pure speculation. To put it simply, we've fucked up, and both the club and Wes will fail to part ways with dignity, sadly.

snake
15 Jan 13, 10:15

:lol: lol @ certain individuals on FIF, who keep brown nosing them lowlives. :palm:

No ones asking you to support a club run by cunts.

I thought the triplete bandwagon is over by now anyway. Why you still here?

I4E
15 Jan 13, 10:28
Haven't seen much of Liverpool so I can't comment on that. However, if I assume that you're right, maybe I should change my statement to "one top club".

That's an example of a team I thought of off the top of my head.

When a 'world class' player is put on the table at a bargin price, you'd think it would attract more than just one club from Turkey don't you think ?! This is not the first time a player of this caliber has been 'squeezed' out by a top club.

What club is going to pay a significant fee for a dude that's been sitting in the stands for four months and can be seen in the same light as an injured player? Why not give him a chance to get back in form and build up his value in the eyes of other clubs in case he doesn't agree to an reduced salary (which he has obviously since rejected)? Can't use the excuse that "he'll get injured again" either, as that's pure speculation. To put it simply, we've fucked up, and both the club and Wes will fail to part ways with dignity, sadly.

You can look at it like this: If he took a pay-cut, he could have played as much as he liked to 'build-up his value', then he could still have forced a transfer in January or end of season to a prominent club that would be willing to pay his salary.

monster09
15 Jan 13, 10:42
You can look at it like this: If he took a pay-cut, he could have played as much as he liked to 'build-up his value', then he could still have forced a transfer in January or end of season to a prominent club that would be willing to pay his salary.

How much that would have saved Inter? Surely there will be a signing on fee for any contract extensions? So taking wage cut of 40 Kpw net for 4 months (1.2 Million gross) and earning signing on fee around that amounts makes absolutely no sense?

.h.
15 Jan 13, 10:47

TBH, Liverpool do need someone like him, but where you play him with Gerrard is an interesting question. As we know, Wes doesnt functional so well in deeper midfield, playing a more Motta/etc role. Where you need to play him is exactly where Gerrard plays and still does quite well.

In terms of the midfield, though, they would be improved by getting rid of Allen, but I don't see Gerrard dropping back so happily necessarily.

Also, he'd have to take quite a large pay cut. They're trying to avoid splashing out so much money on people - especially after the whole Carroll farce - and I think with the signing of Sturridge, its unlikely they will have much money to spend. Dalglish squandered most of it on Downing, Henderson, etc - and large wages associated.

How much that would have saved Inter? Surely there will be a signing on fee for any contract extensions? So taking wage cut of 40 Kpw net for 4 months (1.2 Million gross) and earning signing on fee around that amounts makes absolutely no sense?

The signing on fee is a very football manager thing as far as I'm aware. From what I've read, the only time a player reasonably expects a signing on fee is, for example, when moving on a Bosman transfer (for example Sol Campbell got his entire "potential" transfer fee as a signing on fee, instead of the money going to Tottenham"). From what I understand - may be wrong - signing on fees generally do not exist.

I4E
15 Jan 13, 10:49

Not looking at this from the club point of view but Wesley's point of view. Clearly, it's all about the money for him isn't it ?

Bluenine
15 Jan 13, 10:51

But there is more to this - if Sneijder had taken a pay cut, his transfer value would have risen dramatically. Assuming he signs a 4 year contract with his new club, the proposed 2 million pay cut would have inflated his transfer fee by 14-16m!!

I know the Inter management make a lot of mistakes, but they are not as stupid as some make them out to be. Ditto Sneijder, he took a big risk to inflate his wages at his future club, the lower the transfer fee, the higher the wages... its all inter-connected.

I4E
15 Jan 13, 10:53
The signing on fee is a very football manager thing as far as I'm aware. From what I've read, the only time a player reasonably expects a signing on fee is, for example, when moving on a Bosman transfer (for example Sol Campbell got his entire "potential" transfer fee as a signing on fee, instead of the money going to Tottenham"). From what I understand - may be wrong - signing on fees generally do not exist.

Agents ! You think they just earn fees from their clients ?!

monster09
15 Jan 13, 11:02
Not looking at this from the club point of view but Wesley's point of view. Clearly, it's all about the money for him isn't it ?

Yeah from his POV it makes sense, playing regularly and getting better package elsewhere.

But there is more to this - if Sneijder had taken a pay cut, his transfer value would have risen dramatically. Assuming he signs a 4 year contract with his new club, the proposed 2 million pay cut would have inflated his transfer fee by 14-16m!!

I know the Inter management make a lot of mistakes, but they are not as stupid as some make them out to be. Ditto Sneijder, he took a big risk to inflate his wages at his future club, the lower the transfer fee, the higher the wages... its all inter-connected.

I'm sorry but how will him taking pay cut will increase his transfer value. What I4E said was sort of true, from Sneijder's pov it would have made sense as he could have commanded bigger wages elsewhere, but how will taking wage cut increase the transfer value. Inter wanted Sneijder to take pay cut AT INTER, which doesn't mean he would have taken the same pay cut at his new club too.

- - - Updated - - -

Signing on fee exists, that's how clubs pay the players when they don't want to break the wage structure.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH, Liverpool do need someone like him, but where you play him with Gerrard is an interesting question. As we know, Wes doesnt functional so well in deeper midfield, playing a more Motta/etc role. Where you need to play him is exactly where Gerrard plays and still does quite well.

In terms of the midfield, though, they would be improved by getting rid of Allen, but I don't see Gerrard dropping back so happily necessarily.

Also, he'd have to take quite a large pay cut. They're trying to avoid splashing out so much money on people - especially after the whole Carroll farce - and I think with the signing of Sturridge, its unlikely they will have much money to spend. Dalglish squandered most of it on Downing, Henderson, etc - and large wages associated.

Gerrard is capable of playing deeper and he doesn't have legs to play as AM as he is not the same Gerrard he was few years ago. He played most games as CM. So Sneijder can easily play in the Liverpool set up but they won't pay so much for him for sure.

KevinB
15 Jan 13, 11:07

As fan it's fair to question their competence though..

.h.
15 Jan 13, 11:14
Agents ! You think they just earn fees from their clients ?!

Agent fees are a separate thing, though, to the signing on fee :)

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 11:15
That's an example of a team I thought of off the top of my head.

When a 'world class' player is put on the table at a bargin price, you'd think it would attract more than just one club from Turkey don't you think ?! This is not the first time a player of this caliber has been 'squeezed' out by a top club.

I can't recall many situations where a player has been banished to the stands for not reducing his wages, but it might just be that my memory is fucked :pazzini:

That's true, but Wes obviously didn't want to do that, which he is fully within his right to do. He shouldn't be punished by the club for adhering to the requirements of his current contract, as he hasn't done anything wrong at all. The club surely could have worked this better, since we're the dumb cunts who gave him the extravagant deal in the first place. This whole thing should have been avoided, and the club could have maximised Wes' value both on the pitch for the team and in the market.

Bluenine
15 Jan 13, 11:16
I'm sorry but how will him taking pay cut will increase his transfer value. What I4E said was sort of true, from Sneijder's pov it would have made sense as he could have commanded bigger wages elsewhere, but how will taking wage cut increase the transfer value. Inter wanted Sneijder to take pay cut AT INTER, which doesn't mean he would have taken the same pay cut at his new club too.

When a player accepts a pay cut, just like in case of an employee, the new wages defines his market value. Unless we are talking about a young player is great form, or a player a buying club is desperate for, it is very rare that a buying club will offer wages which are anywhere close to 50% above the player's current wages.

I have explained this before, so I will not go into details again. But for a club, the only figure of significance in a transfer is the "total annual cost" of the player, from a P&L pov and from FFP pov. Not the transfer fee. For example, in a 5 year contract, say with a 10m transfer fee and 6m net wages, the total annual cost is:

1. Amortised transfer fee per annum = 10/5 = 2m
2. Gross wages per annum (assuming Italy style 50% tax rate) = 12m

Thats 14m of annual costs that hit the P&L.

Now if Sneijder takes a wage cut to 4m, his gross wages become 8m. That frees up 6m of annual costs for transfer fee, which in a 5 year contract equate to 30m!

So lower wages do impact transfer fee negotiations and vice-versa, in a very big way. Which is why Inter were so desperate to reduce Sneijder's wages, and which is also why Sneijder took such a stand.

monster09
15 Jan 13, 11:18
Agent fees are a separate thing, though, to the signing on fee :)

Think it was around 10% of the transfer fee previously but now agents command whatever fee they want to like 6 Million pounds Chelsea paid to sign Hazard.

Still players get signing on fee, that's how Spurs paid to Ade.

The Wall
15 Jan 13, 11:20

Thanked for this expression. Fucking lol.

.h.
15 Jan 13, 11:22
Think it was around 10% of the transfer fee previously but now agents command whatever fee they want to like 6 Million pounds Chelsea paid to sign Hazard.

Still players get signing on fee, that's how Spurs paid to Ade.

Yeah, there are cases where that's broken. I'm not saying no one has ever recieved a signing on fee. But especially in the case of contract extensions, its very rare. It only really happens, as you point out, in the cases where clubs need to break their financial structures.

The agents fee thing is a bit different now. As you say, there is some general rule of thumb, but in other cases, it can be substantial - like the signing of Tevez for City. Generally, though, 15% of the players salary is a good starting point.

monster09
15 Jan 13, 11:27
I have explained this before, so I will not go into details again. But for a club, the only figure of significance in a transfer is the "total annual cost" of the player, from a P&L pov and from FFP pov. Not the transfer fee. For example, in a 5 year contract, say with a 10m transfer fee and 6m net wages, the total annual cost is:

1. Amortised transfer fee per annum = 10/5 = 2m
2. Gross wages per annum (assuming Italy style 50% tax rate) = 12m

Thats 14m of annual costs that hit the P&L.

Now if Sneijder takes a wage cut to 4m, his gross wages become 8m. That frees up 6m of annual costs for transfer fee, which in a 5 year contract equate to 30m!

So lower wages do impact transfer fee negotiations and vice-versa, in a very big way. Which is why Inter were so desperate to reduce Sneijder's wages, and which is also why Sneijder took such a stand.

This is a perfectly reasoned argument if Sneijder takes pay cut and stays at Inter, not when he will be off in couple of months.

Also assuming Sneijder agrees 4M wages at his next club, why will he even leave Inter if he wants 4M, he could have taken that at Inter anyways. This arguments doesn't hold good.

1. If Sneijder wants 6M even after taking pay cut at Inter, then Buying club won't be benefited in anyways with Sneijder's new contract, which means there won't be increased transfer fee.

2. If Sneijder takes pay cut at Inter to 4M and is willing to accept the same fee at his new club, then why will he even move from Inter when Inter are more than willing to pay him 4M and when he can avoid all the relocation to new place, country learning new language and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there are cases where that's broken. I'm not saying no one has ever recieved a signing on fee. But especially in the case of contract extensions, its very rare. It only really happens, as you point out, in the cases where clubs need to break their financial structures.

The agents fee thing is a bit different now. As you say, there is some general rule of thumb, but in other cases, it can be substantial - like the signing of Tevez for City. Generally, though, 15% of the players salary is a good starting point.

You can't buy loyalty without paying signing on fee ;) Players will be rewarded for extending their stay and that is for every contract.

Yeah IIRC, 15% of the wages will be from player and Agent will also get some % from transfer fee.

Bluenine
15 Jan 13, 11:59
Lets think it through logically.

This is a perfectly reasoned argument if Sneijder takes pay cut and stays at Inter, not when he will be off in couple of months.

Also assuming Sneijder agrees 4M wages at his next club, why will he even leave Inter if he wants 4M, he could have taken that at Inter anyways. This arguments doesn't hold good.

1. If Sneijder wants 6M even after taking pay cut at Inter, then Buying club won't be benefited in anyways with Sneijder's new contract, which means there won't be increased transfer fee.

If Sneijder had taken a pay cut, his salary would have become 4m. That would have been the starting point of any negotiation with any new buying club. Sure, he could demand and get an increase, but I seriously doubt a player in Sneijder position could negotiate it much upwards, let alone anywhere close to a 50% hike that equates to 6m. He is not that young anymore, his form is suspect, and his role at his current club is in doubt.

This would have an impact on the transfer fee / sign on bonus.

2. If Sneijder takes pay cut at Inter to 4M and is willing to accept the same fee at his new club, then why will he even move from Inter when Inter are more than willing to pay him 4M and when he can avoid all the relocation to new place, country learning new language and all that.

Depends on the buying club. If Sneijder had accepted the new wages of 4m, I suspect a lot of clubs would have been interested in the player. Inter are no longer as big a club as we were when Sneijder joined us. It is easily possible that lower wages could have attracted clubs which offer a better prospect that this rebuilding Inter side.

For example, if a Man Utd came calling, I doubt Sneijder would have thought twice.

Lionheart
15 Jan 13, 12:29

True dat. I don't know tbh, for some reason I decided to extend my stay, despite all the Trabzan, Schalke, Novara, etc. moments. The gloryhunter that I am, I should've dodged the fuck out long time ago witnessing all them crazy shits. But then there was Eto'o :proud: & now there is El Guaro :proud: How can you turn your back on'em & just go? :proud: :heart:

True dat too. But I wouldn't give up on supporting the club in general, just because it's being run by nutjobs (or "cunts" as you delicately put it) for a limited period of time. One day these fucks will all be gone anyway, but the name "Inter" will live forever. :proud:

-----

HalAUWl!!! :proud: I miss you bro.

monster09
15 Jan 13, 12:35
Lets think it through logically.

If Sneijder had taken a pay cut, his salary would have become 4m. That would have been the starting point of any negotiation with any new buying club. Sure, he could demand and get an increase, but I seriously doubt a player in Sneijder position could negotiate it much upwards, let alone anywhere close to a 50% hike that equates to 6m. He is not that young anymore, his form is suspect, and his role at his current club is in doubt.

This would have an impact on the transfer fee / sign on bonus.

That is one way of thinking and which suits the point you are making.

If Sneijder took pay cut and hell bent on 6 Million, then how exactly will it benefit buying club? Because the whole point of this saga is not willing to take pay cut, so there is no point in taking pay cut to join other club.

If he takes pay cut, it will surely have impact on signing on bonus for sure but I very much doubt the transfer fee, because big signing on fee is something you pay to comply with wage structures and compensate the wage cut.

Depends on the buying club. If Sneijder had accepted the new wages of 4m, I suspect a lot of clubs would have been interested in the player. Inter are no longer as big a club as we were when Sneijder joined us. It is easily possible that lower wages could have attracted clubs which offer a better prospect that this rebuilding Inter side.

For example, if a Man Utd came calling, I doubt Sneijder would have thought twice.

If Sneijder is happy with 4Million then why will he even thinking of leaving Inter, which he said he loves last season and before that.

Even 4 Million is a big wages and only few clubs will be willing to pay that. And all the big clubs have players to play #10 role, so Sneijder taking pay cut (to 4Million) to join Turkish league makes no sense at all IMO.

DanHoe
15 Jan 13, 12:58
sneijdergate

Ed.
15 Jan 13, 14:13
True dat. I don't know tbh, for some reason I decided to extend my stay, despite all the Trabzan, Schalke, Novara, etc. moments. The gloryhunter that I am, I should've dodged the fuck out long time ago witnessing all them crazy shits. But then there was Eto'o :proud: & now there is El Guaro :proud: How can you turn your back on'em & just go? :proud: :heart:

Figo is disappointed with this post...

Universe
15 Jan 13, 14:52
With all of you talking about wage issues such as the €6m vs €4.5m pay cut etc, let me just say this: I think the majority of you are vastly underestimating the importance of the state of relations between player and club.

You might ask why would Sneijder accept a lower contract at another club but not one here? Clearly he's very offended at the way management have treated him with regards to this whole issue. And I think this plays a larger factor in determining whether Sneijder stays or leaves, and what kind of contract offer he'll eventually accept, than most realize.

Michael
15 Jan 13, 14:56
Dude on Twitter: "Hi Yolanthe, we are Turkish rapists in Istanbul... and look forward to you... come quickly." :pokerface:

Universe
15 Jan 13, 14:58
:lol:

The777
15 Jan 13, 15:02
Dude on Twitter: "Hi Yolanthe, we are Turkish rapists in Istanbul... and look forward to you... come quickly." :pokerface:

:palm: at that cunt on twitter.

KevinB
15 Jan 13, 15:14
Part of the plan to make Sneijder stay, I presume :D

.h.
15 Jan 13, 15:14
Its actually Martijn trying to get Sneijder to stay & extend & wage cut

:inception:

_OC_
15 Jan 13, 15:15
Its actually Martijn trying to get Sneijder to stay & extend & wage cut

:inception:

Martijn disguised as Hakan Sukur

jmaster
15 Jan 13, 15:20
Martijn disguised as Yolanthe :awyeah:

Fapuccino
15 Jan 13, 15:52
Martijn disguised as Yolanthe :awyeah:

http://videos.videopress.com/6joGqMWD/a-real-tranny-mess_std.original.jpg

on other news....bookies have made odds of sneijder joining liverpool from 12/1 to 2/1. they prob know something....

JJM
15 Jan 13, 15:53
Why the fu is he still here? Move already so that we can fail to get Paulinho and we bring in Brocchi and we will have an unstoppable dou of Broccoli and Gnocchi(Rocchi) :datass::fuckyea:

I apologise I'm a little enraged today...

A.l.i
15 Jan 13, 15:55
I fear this will drag on till a PL club makes a formal approach costing us Paulinho in the process. :palm:

Fapuccino
15 Jan 13, 16:02
Why the fu is he still here? Move already so that we can fail to get Paulinho and we bring in Brocchi and we will have an unstoppable dou of Broccoli and Gnocchi(Rocchi) :datass::fuckyea:

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITJK4jdUEE

:work: tbh....

.h.
15 Jan 13, 16:03

Broccholi?

Michael
15 Jan 13, 16:03
Turkish media: Gala are losing patience. Their sporting director, instead of going to Milan and negotiate for Sneijder, is heading somewhere to watch the Turkish volleyball team.

.h.
15 Jan 13, 16:05
what a surprise

fucking sneijder

he's such a dickhead, i'm losing alot of respect for him.

his greed and arrogance cost him a place at united, and now its going to cost him the chance to play football again.

Fapuccino
15 Jan 13, 16:07
management's fault. they give him raise, then tell him if you dont lower it we wont let you play. and if you dont accept your only choice is throwing away the last 2 years of your career and go play in turkey.

Devious
15 Jan 13, 16:09
Why u no end this shit for fuck sake? :palm:

Michael
15 Jan 13, 16:11
How many fucking Rafa avatars do we have? I blame Uni tbh.

JJM
15 Jan 13, 16:15
Broccholi?

You're a smart boy...you'll figure it out

also...

Who are we? FIF!

What do we all want? RAFA AVATARS!!

Why do we want it? Cuz we like to:yao::troll: :trollol:

and shit...:work:

CafeCordoba
15 Jan 13, 16:31
Fucking Sneijder. Make up your fucking mind already and shut your wife's mouth also.