PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51

Sokrates
15 Jan 13, 16:32
I can't see his face anymore.
He has lost all my respect for him, it's just synonymous about his character.

Darren
15 Jan 13, 16:50
I can't see his face anymore.
He has lost all my respect for him, it's just synonymous about his character.

Why? I don't get it. Let's be honest, none of us would have accepted the paycut the way Inter 'offered' it. Every accusation towards Wes of greed became irrelevant to me as soon as Inter did that. I find it ridiculous that people accuse him of arrogance and things like that.

ps. @browha dude.. You make a lot of good points at times, but the way you post makes you look very immature. You call Sneijder a dickhead, petulant child etc but u always make yourself look like one too tbh.

Sokrates
15 Jan 13, 16:56
Because he acts like a little child.

We don't know when (and how) Inter offered him the new contract. But for sure he had enough time to think about it before it came public.
Now he does that he has to think about a move to Galatasaray. But tbh, he had enough time to think about it. All he is doing now is playing on time and waiting for a "better" offer, maybe from EPL. He doesn't act professional at all.

Ed.
15 Jan 13, 16:57
Turkish media: Gala are losing patience. Their sporting director, instead of going to Milan and negotiate for Sneijder, is heading somewhere to watch the Turkish volleyball team.

That must be womens vball game.

francesco
15 Jan 13, 17:11
Because he acts like a little child.

We don't know when (and how) Inter offered him the new contract. But for sure he had enough time to think about it before it came public.
Now he does that he has to think about a move to Galatasaray. But tbh, he had enough time to think about it. All he is doing now is playing on time and waiting for a "better" offer, maybe from EPL. He doesn't act professional at all.

I think it was moratti who act like a child
he raised sneijder wage and he wanted to cut it down in "interminated" way
now he have to accept pay cut or go to turkish league?

and why it is not professional to wait for other clubs with a better reputation?
unless sneijder already have any contract with gala and decided not to go there then you can say he is not professional
remember it's inter who fuck up with his situation :palm:

rather than going public it would be much much better that we just close our eyes and sell him to other club
now clubs are waiting for sneijder to be interminated, just like JC

yes, I want this saga to be ended asap
but we cannot force sneijder to go to place where he and his wife does not want to

Sokrates
15 Jan 13, 17:15
When you play for 2,5 years under your value of 6 millions / year it is the good right from the president to ask a paycut imho

vasilios
15 Jan 13, 17:20
So many truly :palm: posts in here.

Why should he be forced into accepting a move somewhere just because Inter or Gala want him to hurry up? He has every right to hold out for a different offer. There's nothing remotely unprofessional about that.

And if that different offer doesn't come, then Inter can continue paying him 12mil to sit in the stands on match day. That's the situation they've created for themselves. Inter are the party that are trying to get out of the contract they both agreed upon, not him. Inter says take a wage cut or else. Now they say go to Turkey or else. And Sneijder is the one acting unprofessional for refusing? :lol:

Greedy? Sure. A footballer being greedy, what else is new? Let's give a wage-cut-or-else ultimatum to the rest of the squad and see how benevolent they are in that situation. From a football standpoint, Wes would be in a better situation right now if he took the wage cut, or his wage demands weren't so high to scare off many potential suitors. I don't think anyone would doubt that, but that's sure as hell not our decision to make, and if you want to lose respect for him, knock yourselves out. I think 0 fucks will be given.

German_Interista
15 Jan 13, 17:22
When you play for 2,5 years under your value of 6 millions / year it is the good right from the president to ask a paycut imho

Especially when you didn't contribute anything to the team. He is a fucking gold digger and after his fantastic 2010 season he overrates himself and still think that he is that good. Just gtfo and earn you money somewhere else and let Yolanthe about something else. This woman makes this whole situation 1000 times more annoying. I don't know how our management really offered him the pay-cut, but for me it seems like a question about his character. Can he see that he isn't the same anymore and that he earns way too much for his contribution? Apparently he failed this it and he is only interested in money. He could be one important pillar of our future team. Well, I guess he doesn't want to, so please gtfo :fffuuu:

William
15 Jan 13, 17:29
Wes already knows if he wants to go to Turkey, he would have known almost immediately if he really wanted the move to Turkey. The fact he hasn't made up his mind by now shows he really doesn't want to. It maybe that he doesn't want live in Turkey more than playing for galatasary because of differences in culture etc. Fuck knows what's going on in wesleys head, all I know is that he has done nothing but piss me off with his below par performances the past 2 years and this defo ain't helping.

francesco
15 Jan 13, 17:30

why?
his contract is mutual agreement between sneijder and moratti
it is moratti who wanted to get out from their deal and look how fuck up we are now
wes is fit but cannot play and we still have to pay 6m a year

there is always a risk for contract as a player can get injured even on the first training section with the team, doesn't matter for 6m per year or 6k per year
and why you all saying sneijder does not reserve to be padi 6m/year because he is not contributing?
remember ronaldo? he is injured for years and we paid his full wage and medical bill
back there mm was still generous and now he become stingy?

a contract is a contract no matter what
it must be respected and look what happen when you don't

Lionheart
15 Jan 13, 17:31

Why should he be forced into accepting a move somewhere just because Inter or Gala want him to hurry up? He has every right to hold out for a different offer. There's nothing remotely unprofessional about that.

And if that different offer doesn't come, then Inter can continue paying him 12mil to sit in the stands on match day. That's the situation they've created for themselves. Inter are the party that are trying to get out of the contract they both agreed upon, not him. Inter says take a wage cut or else. Now they say go to Turkey or else. And Sneijder is the one acting unprofessional for refusing? :lol:

Greedy? Sure. A footballer being greedy, what else is new? Let's give a wage-cut-or-else ultimatum to the rest of the squad and see how benevolent they are in that situation. From a football standpoint, Wes would be in a better situation right now if he took the wage cut, or his wage demands weren't so high to scare off many potential suitors. I don't think anyone would doubt that, but that's sure as hell not our decision to make, and if you want to lose respect for him, knock yourselves out. I think 0 fucks will be given.

GOLD! MOTHERFUCKING GOLD!!! with stars :star: :star: :star: & rainbows & shit. Truest shit ever spoken on this whole Sneijder saga.

I would engrave these wise, wise words on silver & wear it around my neck!

I love you :heart:

Ed.
15 Jan 13, 17:32
Wesley doesnt want to go to istanbul because he is afraid the turks will kidnap him and yolanthe like the turks did to Liam.

Darren
15 Jan 13, 17:36
he has done nothing but piss me off with his below par performances the past 2 years

In the past 2 years, Wes has played 97 games for club and country and has scored 24 goals and had 25 assists...

what a fucking shit player!!

:work:

KevinB
15 Jan 13, 17:50
what a surprise

fucking sneijder

he's such a dickhead, i'm losing alot of respect for him.

his greed and arrogance cost him a place at united, and now its going to cost him the chance to play football again.

Why is he a dickhead? To refuse Galatasaray? To fuck us because we maybe deserve it?
Sneijder is no dickhead yet in this case. He's completely in his right to make his own decisions. Not the ones who are pushed by Moratti & co.
Like I said, he should refuse them. And Moratti should hope Sneijder has the urge to sign that extension. Or he'll leave for way cheaper.

A fit Sneijder is always an addition to the team. Fuck those whiners with their Ranieri-8-match-win-streak-without-Sneijder,...

sanka
15 Jan 13, 17:59
If he isn't meant to leave accept your economic managerial fail and just fucking play him, simples.

Native
15 Jan 13, 18:02
If he isn't meant to leave accept your economic managerial fail and just fucking play him, simples.

i love this gorilla

Sokrates
15 Jan 13, 18:20
So Wes did refuse to sign the contract with Gala!

Doffy
15 Jan 13, 18:30
i think its pretty clear now what he wants. he wants to go for free. :yao:

The Wall
15 Jan 13, 21:01
Why is it so fucking hard for some people to accept that professional athletes just like their money?

Sure, Sneijder isn't living up to his current contract but it was Inter that decided to give him that guaranteed money in the first place. And it's not like Sneijder is refusing to play or doesn't give two shits about his form and Inter results in general. It's not like he put on excessive weight and just trying to coast his way to money Stanković style.

Yes, he was injured alot and his form hasn't been great for the last couple of years but there were also numerous other factors that played the part there. Such as changing coaches like socks for example.:rollani:

So, we are now acting like wanting to live in Milano(although Istanbul is fabulous I hear) and earing fat paycheck is crazy? Even fucking virgine wannabe priest like Kaka acts exactly the same in similar circumstances.

I haven't lost any respect for Sneijder AT ALL.

Fapuccino
15 Jan 13, 21:10

#notbrancasfault

- - - Updated - - -

Dude on Twitter: "Hi Yolanthe, we are Turkish rapists in Istanbul... and look forward to you... come quickly." :pokerface:

Prob some fenerbahce fans trying to scare him off

snake
15 Jan 13, 21:18
Why is it so fucking hard for some people to accept that professional athletes just like their money?

Sure, Sneijder isn't living up to his current contract but it was Inter that decided to give him that guaranteed money in the first place. And it's not like Sneijder is refusing to play or doesn't give two shits about his form and Inter results in general. It's not like he put on excessive weight and just trying to coast his way to money Stanković style.

Yes, he was injured alot and his form hasn't been great for the last couple of years but there were also numerous other factors that played the part there. Such as changing coaches like socks for example.:rollani:

So, we are now acting like wanting to live in Milano(although Istanbul is fabulous I hear) and earing fat paycheck is crazy? Even fucking virging wannabe priests like Kaka act exactly the same in similar circumstances.

I haven't lose any respect for Sneijder AT ALL.

I don't know how things work in your country...but every generally every 6 months to a year in Australia you have performance reviews. Normally you get a small increase or stay the same. But if you're in a relatively large performance based position, your targets must be met. Sneijder earns a lot because he earned it. So what is this argument of it's managements fault for increasing him to begin with? If they didn't you'd be chastising them for not increasing it when he has earned it!

Play well enough, your salary will reflect that. Play poorly, you will be asked to go down to an incentive based contract, whereby you can still earn the same, you just need to put in the results that is expected of you.

Stop crying for Sneijder. This is a business and we need to be efficient. Thank FUCK some of you guys don't run Inter. Here we have a player who rightfully earned a large salary, but is now mostly injured and when does play, he is mostly a whiny little bitch. He refused a performance based contract, so fuck him. We will go public with his sale.

The Wall
15 Jan 13, 21:48
Except it doesn't work like that when it comes to professional football. Stop living in a fucking dreamland. Performance based contract for a world class player in his prime, lol.

Also, I myself wouldn't have chastised Inter for not giving Sneijder a rise, I was always in favor of more strict wage structure. But players like Sneijder are not a problem in that context and never were. Spending fortune on trash which we did for years both salary and transfer wise brought us here, not overpaying Sneijder. :)

And I'm not crying for Sneijder, I'm just saying he is behaving like any rational human would in this situation. Great city to live in with his beautiful wife and his guaranteed money. Why give up that? Why bash a guy so much for this?

I certainly won't. Especially because the situation in this club is rotten bottom to top and WS has little to do with that. This whole thing would have never happened if this club was run by competent people and I prefer to direct my ''fuck him'' posts to those who are to blame for the mess.

.h.
15 Jan 13, 21:53
You're a smart boy...you'll figure it out

also...

Who are we? FIF!

What do we all want? RAFA AVATARS!!

Why do we want it? Cuz we like to:yao::troll: :trollol:

and shit...:work:

not sure you get the pun?

Lionheart
15 Jan 13, 21:53
Thank FUCK some of you guys don't run Inter.

:lol: As if it could be any worse.

KevinB
15 Jan 13, 21:55
We would have a cool management tbh :slick:

Darren
15 Jan 13, 22:04
This is a business and we need to be efficient.

:trollol: :trollol: :trollol: :trollol:

Post of the year for me, thanks snake.

vasilios
15 Jan 13, 22:05
Come on Hal, you know football is not at all comparable to 'normal' professions. Those kind of comparisons are neither here nor there.

I don't think anyone is going to light a candle for the poor underpaid footballers of the world. If we had not increased his wages, the outrage would have came when his contract was about to expire and we were going to lose him to some team that was willing to give him massive wages. In order to avoid that, we raise his wages and extend his contract to 2015. It's not as if Inter were giving Sneijder a wage increase out of the kindness of their hearts. They were doing it to keep him under contract for the foreseeable future and keep the vultures away.

Obviously things didn't work out as they hoped. Part of that is Sneijder being hurt half the time, and being subpar half the time he is fit. Part of that is also the entire team underperforming and our revolving door of clueless managers, each with their own special brand of tactical failure. And one can certainly question the decisions being made when we shift into a sudden focus on FFP and general affordability less than a year after handing out massive contracts to anyone who would take them. 2010? Give Sneijder, Milito, Stankovic, Zanetti extensions on huge wages. 2011? Sell our best player because we can't afford his wages. So yes, certainly management is at fault on some level for increasing his wages in the first place. Just because it was the 'right' move at the time doesn't change that. With any contract there's always a risk that the player will underperform and you're on the hook for the entirety of that contract. That's football. You certainly can't count on a player voluntarily decreasing their wages to clean up your mess.

I have no problem with selling him. I think freezing him out of the squad was moronic, and now we have 1 potential buyer who Wes seemingly wants nothing to do with. So much for announcing his availability and inciting a bidding war. In general, I think the entire situation was handled poorly, but I'm certainly not going to shed any tears for Wes either. He wants to keep his massive wages, that's his prerogative, but it might end with him playing in fucking Qatar or some shit, and he's brought that on himself. We just better hope he agrees to go somewhere, or we're stuck paying him another 6mil for another 4 months in the stands.

Lionheart
15 Jan 13, 22:12
And one can certainly question the decisions being made when we shift into a sudden focus on FFP and general affordability less than a year after handing out massive contracts to anyone who would take them. 2010? Give Sneijder, Milito, Stankovic, Zanetti extensions on huge wages. 2011? Sell our best player because we can't afford his wages.

Absolutely brilliant. :star:

Michael
15 Jan 13, 22:17
Word is Sneijder has said yes to Galatasaray, confirmed by Carlo Laudisa, a GdS journalist. The problem exists still between him and Inter.

jmaster
15 Jan 13, 22:24
Word is Sneijder has said yes to Galatasaray, confirmed by Carlo Laudisa, a GdS journalist. The problem exists still between him and Inter.

What's a golden handshake anyway? :yao:

Y&h
15 Jan 13, 22:38
What's a golden handshake anyway? :yao:

http://www.howtofinancemoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/golden-handshake.jpg

:work:

Michael
15 Jan 13, 22:43
Sneijder: "I said to Moratti that I will decide with calmness. This is not a question of money, this is a choice of life."

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 22:52
I'm assuming this golden handshake will involve Moratti and Wes taking a piss on each other's hands when they shake, all as a metaphor for how this situation was handled.

Michael
15 Jan 13, 22:56
:lol:

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 23:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUyb37CFT4

Michael
15 Jan 13, 23:10
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550665_402065359880539_1482097971_n.jpg

"I do not want to feel pressure. I will decide calmly. This choice is not about money, it is about life."

Full interview in a few hours.

snake
15 Jan 13, 23:18
Sure Wes....

More like,

"Money is obviously very important...but I would rather be earning that money in England as opposed to Turkey."

Turkey to Wes is like that fat booty call you have. It's your last resort. If you can't get anything else at the 11th hour, you succumb to the last ditch resort.

I4E
15 Jan 13, 23:19
Sneijder: "I said to Moratti that I will decide with calmness. This is not a question of money, this is a choice of life."

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Then take the pay-cut and enjoy life in Milan.

Pimpin
16 Jan 13, 00:35
Barzaghi: "Sneijder now wants a rich golden handshake"

yeah its not about the money :yao:

Bruce007
16 Jan 13, 02:38
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550665_402065359880539_1482097971_n.jpg

"I do not want to feel pressure. I will decide calmly. This choice is not about money, it is about life."

Full interview in a few hours.
but you can't get life without money..

snake
16 Jan 13, 02:42
Barzaghi: "Sneijder now wants a rich golden handshake"

Rich golden handshake just means expensive piss.

So in other words,

I'm assuming this rich golden handshake will involve Moratti and Wes, taking multivitamins, then taking a piss on each other's hands when they shake, all as a metaphor for how this situation was handled.

pupivn
16 Jan 13, 02:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Fapuccino
16 Jan 13, 02:45
Here we have a player who rightfully earned a large salary.

never earned it. sneijder isnt the type of player that should be payed more than 4m in serie A. moratti's head was way up his own ass to figure out that even after the treble the club and the game still goes on.

sneijder benefited from a system, where everything was built around him, and he only had to supply counterattacking passes.

against barcelona 3-1, he completed 10 passes the whole game. Ik its barcelona but what kind of midfielder completes 10 passes in 90 minutes. this was during his so called "golden" season during the treble.

he was always overhyped, with netherlands and with inter. he shouldnt have gotten that much of a pay raise. he got it. now the club pays for it. He shouldnt be blamed at all. he was given the pay, now they bitch to him about it.

Universe
16 Jan 13, 04:55
Fuck off Fitzy. Do you know how long I sat there trying to say the word errorovic

Michael
16 Jan 13, 04:59
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Screen-Shot-2013-01-15-at-8.33.17-PM1.png

SNEIJDER: "NOW I WILL TALK."

"Inter, enough pressure. My choice is not about money."
One hour at the home of the Dutch. The pushing of Moratti irritates Sneijder: "I am forced. I will decide calmly."

Milan - The elevator opens up directly in the hallway of the house. Sneijder's house. Blue shorts, bare feet, t-shirt with the face of Marlon Brando and James the dog in his arms. Yolanthe is sleeping. "Coffee?" he asked. And a glass of water. And... a glass of many thoughts and truth.

Pressure "Did people really say that today (yesterday) I would be in Istanbul? No, no... I am here. I am still here" and smiles. The house of Wes is big, beautiful and has a terrace with the view of Milan. Next to the couch is a real reproduction of the Champions League and also the Club World Cup trophy. We also have the golden boot as the best player in South Africa, photos of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, him and Yolanthe, Yolanthe and him. Wes was smiling, not in a hurry and could decide in a few hours or until the end of the month, but something has definitely irritated him: "The pressure that has been put on me," he says.

Wesley, is it true that you will decide within a few hours?
"Look, I am just like all the players in this transfer market that will have to decide what to do and where to go by January 31. I am not in a hurry and I do not want to rush."

Answering on a specific comment ("The vice president of Galatasaray is convinced that he will have a positive response from Wesley Sneijder by tonight" - last night), Inter president Massimo Moratti said that doing so "would be serious, I have reason to think like this."
"After all that has happened in recent months, in a context that I and other teammates have made history of football here, I do not want to feel the pressure that they are putting on me."

Is this waiting due to concerns about the offer(s) that you have received?
"No, not about the offers that have arrived. It is just that after everything, I do not want to feel this this way, a feeling of almost being forced to choose in a short period of time to make a major stop in my life."

Some people think it is all about money, one way or the other.
"No, it is not a question of money. No."

No deadline Meanwhile, here is Yolanthe. Coffee. Smiling. Her tweets have broken the silence of her husband Wes. A lot of chit chat that certainly Inter do not appreciate. The world of Wesley, today, is training and staying in shape. Plus waiting. From Galatasaray, they are craving the desire to announce the signing of the century for them but it does not appear that Wes was asked to respond by a specific date. So no deadline in short. Nothing from Galatasaray. None from Inter although the statements made by Moratti seem to suggest otherwise.

Hours like days Wesley is thinking and perfectly aware that he must decide sooner rather than later. He has received many phone calls, text messages. He has been in Istanbul on vacation, a beautiful city but again, does not want to be hurry. He is 28 years old, captain of the Netherlands and wants to stay at the top. Galatasaray are in the Champions League and are fighting at the top of their league. Sneijder's agent and friend Soren Lerby has yet to arrive in Milan and today, Sneijder will be with his father to evaluate everything. It is not excluded everything and perhaps it is just a matter of being open in the mind and conviction. Anything can happen in hours, or days, becuase this is a transfer window after all. Certainly Inter (already have a written agreement with Galatasaray) would prefer everything to be done as soon as possible simply because they have their own targets to pursuit. But Wes is taking his time and the confrontation continues.

Not only Liverpool The phone is active. Liverpool came forward for a long time now and they are an option, Wolfsburg are exploring this too, just like Anzhi. And all, of course with the Galatasaray offer, are on the table. It is not a mystery that at 28 years old, Wesley wants to be in the greatest of Europe like the two clubs in Manchester, Chelsea, Bayern... Inter and Milan are part of the lot but it is clear that if Moratti would not want to let him go the other way. First choice? It is the Premier League.

Fitzy
16 Jan 13, 05:10
Fuck off Fitzy. Do you know how long I sat there trying to say the word errorovic

:http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3297_32.gif:

Universe
16 Jan 13, 05:14
:http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3297_32.gif:

http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3666_9.gif

http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3297_32.gif

Ffi201zi002tlis
16 Jan 13, 06:25
Xavi the new Rafa. :yao:

I4E
16 Jan 13, 06:44
Sneijder has given absolutely no insight about the matter in this report. Either the reporter/journalist is too incompetent to ask the right and/or hard hitting questions or the interview with Wes was dictated by Wes (or someone smarter than him, like his agent or legal rep).

I can think of quite a number of questions that should have been asked tbh.

Solfice
16 Jan 13, 07:43
Some people think it is all about money, one way or the other.
"No, it is not a question of money. No."

Then take the fucking pay cut and play on you mofo!

I4E
16 Jan 13, 07:45
^ :lol:

Efrain21C
16 Jan 13, 09:41

It's more about prestige imo, in his eyes we disrespected him trying to lower his wages, even if he's not some 35 year old player who's totally burned out

alvaro
16 Jan 13, 10:11
Fucking Sneijder. Make up your fucking mind already and shut your wife's mouth also.

His dick is too small to shut her mouth. :(

Ed.
16 Jan 13, 11:39
Goodbye wes.

Inter2010
16 Jan 13, 12:03
Wesley ...just take the salary cut...and stay with us all will be happy..but if you start to talk shit, we will lose patience and respect for you.

Wobblz
16 Jan 13, 12:23
Guys, as the french say "The vase is broken" (Le vase est brisé). There's no chance he plays for us again and even if he takes the paycut nothing's going to be the same again - motivation wise and this in addition to his injury proneness and lack of form lately would render him completely useless for us once and for all.

nerazzurri4life
16 Jan 13, 12:43
Play where and for who? The club that says his exclusion is a tactical decision? :lol:

jmaster
16 Jan 13, 13:46
Play where and for who? The club that says his exclusion is a tactical decision? :lol:

:palm: this could as well be the worst situation in which a football player has ever been.

sanka
16 Jan 13, 14:39
No ones asking you to support a club run by cunts.

I thought the triplete bandwagon is over by now anyway. Why you still here?

Snakey on Judge Dredd mode lately. lollani

tactical illusion definitely.

INTERPERSEMPRE
16 Jan 13, 15:02
Sneijder will calmly ponder move

Wesley Sneijder has told Inter and Galatasaray that he will not be rushed into making a decision over his future.

The two clubs have agreed a deal for a January transfer, but the Dutchman has yet to give the Turkish outfit a response.

“Some people said that I would be in Istanbul today? The pressure being put on me is annoying,” the midfielder told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Look, like all of the players who need to decide where to go this month, I have until January 31. I’m in no rush and I don’t want to be rushed.

“After all that has happened in the last few months, in the context that I along with my teammates made football history here, I don’t want to hear pressure being put on me.

“My doubts do not have anything to do with the offers that I have received,” he continued.

“It’s just that after all that I have done I don’t want to feel the way I do, almost forced to make an important life decision in a short space of time. It’s got nothing to do with money.”

The former Real Madrid man is no longer in the plans of Nerazzurri boss Andrea Stramaccioni. He’s also clashed with the club after refusing to accept their request to take a €2m a season pay cut.

The 28-year-old has one League goal in just five appearances this season.

Same old, same old...
Y U NO CHOOSE?! :yuno:

.h.
16 Jan 13, 15:10
ps. @browha dude.. You make a lot of good points at times, but the way you post makes you look very immature. You call Sneijder a dickhead, petulant child etc but u always make yourself look like one too tbh.

He is being a dickhead. He claims its not about money, and then demands a 1 million euro golden handshake. He claims its not about money, but refuses to take a paycut to stay at the club which put his name on the radar. He claims its not about money, but the only reason he didn't sign for United was because they didnt give him an extra 30,000£ a week (ontop of already like 150-180,000 £ a week).

He's just outright lying.

- - - Updated - - -

No ones asking you to support a club run by cunts.

I thought the triplete bandwagon is over by now anyway. Why you still here?

I'm so glad I have a join date which means that no one can ever say this to me :)

sanka
16 Jan 13, 15:54
I'm so glad I have a join date which means that no one can ever say this to me :)

That isn't supposed to say nothing, am i after treble fanboy cause it happens to notice an Inter related forum after?

You're fooling yourselves.

MetalKeirSolid
16 Jan 13, 16:10
Join date doesn't tell anyone how long you've been a fan, only how long you've been on the internet on forums for football.

Ed.
16 Jan 13, 16:12
That isn't supposed to say nothing, am i after treble fanboy cause it happens to notice an Inter related forum after?

You are ranieri fan boys! :excitedeyes:

.h.
16 Jan 13, 16:17

My friend, you are making a logical error here.

I've never contested that ;) I've merely stated that no one will ever be able to question my allegiance as only being related to the treble.

You misunderstood me :)

wera
16 Jan 13, 16:56
Sneijder doesn't want to play at Inter anymore. Surely, anybody can see this. He won't play in Moratti's club anymore, so he's doing every thing possible to just go.

.h.
16 Jan 13, 16:56
he's not really trying very hard to leave, though, is he

Lionheart
16 Jan 13, 17:54
"Here come the full declarations of the President of Galatasaray, Ünal Aysal: "The figures reported in the press for the deal Sneijder are wrong. agreement with Inter is for 7.5 million euros."

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=103456

Pazzini = 7 million + Cassano

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OPfvyThxbq8/T4OJNxcmigI/AAAAAAAAABM/NeyA7Ry0gJs/s220/yao-ming-meme2.jpg http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2c3efMIm1qk4qen.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/236/580/d06.gif http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/228/791/632.gif

Pajo
16 Jan 13, 17:59
Pretty low, but as Browha said months ago, if we get 5, we should be happy. He was right yet again.

I thought around 10 will do, maybe 12, but 7.5 is indeed very low.

Shaun
16 Jan 13, 18:15
7.5 milllion euros sounds so meager. Especially when you think what that amount of money buys you nowadays. Anyways, I guess it'll at least get us half of a SerieB player :D

Wallace
16 Jan 13, 18:33
It's only a matter of perspective.

7.5 would allow us to get Rocchi 7 times, that means we can have 7 fall back solutions in next 7 winter mercatos (1 for each).

Aurel
16 Jan 13, 18:48
man that is really low...how much was his salary again? 6 mil? that means we would only get like 10 mil out of this transfers for this season...i know if you add the salary he would earn until his contract ends it would be much more but still. Well maybe it would be better to not lower his wages let him play and i dare him to play good football. then we would pay the 3 mil he would ear in the rest of the season ans then we could sell him for like 20 mils maybe without any drama though...but yeah guess that isn'z possible with our management :(

Pajo
16 Jan 13, 18:51
man that is really low...how much was his salary again? 6 mil? that means we would only get like 10 mil out of this transfers for this season...

Aurel
16 Jan 13, 18:54
yeah but if you consider that he already has played half of the season. and i think the players get payed every month or week so he already got half of his salary and in the end it would be 10.5

Fapuccino
16 Jan 13, 20:43
I dont fucking understand liverpool, they freed up joe cole and sahin, thats almost 200,000 pounds in wages, exactly what sneijder wants.

at this point im quite sure, both the club and sneijder are willing to take a cut

Y&h
16 Jan 13, 21:25
Sneijder's mon arrived to Italy... Ooooooh Massimo there's gonna be some ass-whipping now!

MANTA
16 Jan 13, 22:12
Sneijder's mon arrived to Italy... Ooooooh Massimo there's gonna be some ass-whipping now!

Sneijder has Jamaican friends?

Howl
16 Jan 13, 22:33
as long as he doesnt go to liverpool i couldnt give a shit.. or tottenham.. or arsenal

Michael
16 Jan 13, 23:15
Tuttosport: Inter have fined Wesley Sneijder for the interview that he did with Gazzetta dello Sport yesterday.

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-498920.gif

KevinB
16 Jan 13, 23:19
Pofessional Moratti, very professional :palm:

Michael
16 Jan 13, 23:22
We don't even know if this is true yet. They are Tuttosport after all.

Fitzy
16 Jan 13, 23:28
Surely Gazzetta would have cleared it with the club, considering their relationship...

Pajo
16 Jan 13, 23:53
We, and every other team have fined players if they haven't given permition to do an interview. It's often done. But this situation we are in makes it big, if indeed we have done it :D

Pimpin
17 Jan 13, 00:02
anyone else that wants to say that there was not anything our management could have done?

I4E
17 Jan 13, 00:07
I dont fucking understand liverpool, they freed up joe cole and sahin, thats almost 200,000 pounds in wages, exactly what sneijder wants.

at this point im quite sure, both the club and sneijder are willing to take a cut

of course ! after all "No, it is not a question of money. No." :sneijder:

Y&h
17 Jan 13, 00:09
Sneijder has Jamaican friends?

STUPID MOFO AUTOCORRECT &@%#@&#!!!!!!!!!

:fffuuu:

William
17 Jan 13, 05:01
I'm going to sleep now and when I wake up you better be gone Wesley!

Lionheart
17 Jan 13, 05:53
Tuttosport: Inter have fined Wesley Sneijder for the interview that he did with Gazzetta dello Sport yesterday.

So let me get this straight: He is not allowed to talk, he is not allowed to take time to consider the offer, he should only accept the deal that the almighty lord MM has cut for him ASAP & be thankful too?

That old prick has mixed up running a club with Cosa Nostra tbh. What's next? Sending Luca Brasi to Sneider's house, tell him to hold a gun to Sneijder's head & that either his signature or his brains will be on the contract? :lol:

I don't care how much money the motherfucker poured into this club 15 years ago, the damage he has done to the image of this club these past years is irreparable.

I don't see why anybody would want to play for this club anymore. They all be like "If they treated their poster boy like this, they'd tear my ass to pieces!"

Handing out contracts with extra money this year, starting a witch hunt next year, cuz he now actually has second thoughts about what he did.

I don't give a flying fuck how much some of you worship him like the fucking pope, but I've lost respect for this jackass long time ago. That old fart can go fuck himself.

Y&h
17 Jan 13, 05:57
Tuttosport...

Hmm...

Fuck Juve, tbh...

francesco
17 Jan 13, 06:08
So let me get this straight: He is not allowed to talk, he is not allowed to take time to consider the offer, he should only accept the deal that the almighty lord MM has cut for him ASAP & be thankful too?

That old prick has mixed up running a club with Cosa Nostra tbh. What's next? Sending Luca Brasi to Sneider's house, tell him to hold a gun to Sneijder's head & that either his signature or his brains will be on the contract? :lol:

I don't care how much money the motherfucker poured into this club 15 years ago, the damage he has done to the image of this club these past years is irreparable.

I don't see why anybody would want to play for this club anymore. They all be like "If they treated their poster boy like this, they'd tear my ass to pieces!"

Handing out contracts with extra money this year, starting a witch hunt next year, cuz he now actually has second thoughts about what he did.

I don't give a flying fuck how much some of you worship him like the fucking pope, but I've lost respect for this jackass long time ago. That old fart can go fuck himself.
sometimes I wonder why moratti has change a lot
before he was a very nice president and acted like a father to Inter players
now he is more like a pure business man who only think about money

Inter2010
17 Jan 13, 06:45
I agree with all he is a greedy dumb fucker, who am i talking about guess.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 13:02
So apparently our exclusivity clause with Galatasaray has just been extended to the 5th of Feb, if I'm reading fcinternews.it properly.

#CalledIt
#YouAllDoubted
#OurManagementAreRetards

Doffy
17 Jan 13, 13:05
oh my god! oh my goddd... :genius:

meanwhile sneijder is looking for a golden handshake....

.h.
17 Jan 13, 13:11
I should sell myself as a footballing consultant.

Pajo
17 Jan 13, 13:23
yeah but if you consider that he already has played half of the season. and i think the players get payed every month or week so he already got half of his salary and in the end it would be 10.5

After the tax of those 3, it still is 13.5, that's what i mean ;)

Jane The Virgin
17 Jan 13, 14:17
this is how i feel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rn6N1kuZ_o

Devious
17 Jan 13, 14:28
This is how I feel about this forum

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397650_398992200185825_1367982511_n.jpg

b4h4mooth
17 Jan 13, 14:29
now he is more like a pure business man who only think about moneypeople change :yao:

IRR26
17 Jan 13, 14:59
now he is more like a pure business man who only think about money

When team that has the biggest wage budged in the league don't even reach close to the champions league spots then something needs to be done. Inter just gave too big contracts to the players and now those contracts are being cancelled.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 15:02
:Stankovic::Chivu::Muntari::Quaresma::Suazo::Manci ni::Materazzi::Cordoba:

William
17 Jan 13, 15:15
So apparently our exclusivity clause with Galatasaray has just been extended to the 5th of Feb, if I'm reading fcinternews.it properly.

#CalledIt
#YouAllDoubted
#OurManagementAreRetards

You gotta be fuckin joking! Please?

.h.
17 Jan 13, 15:21
That "seems" to be the case. I'm not sure, will wait for someone else to confirm.

rsz85
17 Jan 13, 15:32
WTF is that 2 million? Why should we pay 2 million for him?

That would mean we are selling him for 5,5 million.... almost "a Jonathan-price" :fu:

Universe
17 Jan 13, 15:54
Move on cunts, the Rafa avatar is dead.

pupivn
17 Jan 13, 15:58
"Sky Italia and @fcinternewsit confirm there are no clues on the clause that forces #Inter to sell #Sneijder only to #Gala until Feb 5th" @mirkocorli

rsz85
17 Jan 13, 16:07
Inter management:

It's better to fucking up your worthiest player because of 3 million/year, than loosing 10-15 million from his real market value.....

Good to know! we are all learning something everyday.

IRR26
17 Jan 13, 16:09
It is pretty impressive that only one team one is interested having Sneijder. Even Inter want him gone and I don't think it is only about wages. Sneijder must feel :alone:

We should have sell all of these unmotivated players after the treble. But there is no way anyone would have balls to throw half of the treble team away just after months from the historic achievement.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 16:12
Its official

Those "Very competent professionals who have been working in the footballing industry for a very long time" have given Galatasaray a clause that says Sneijder can not be sold to another club until after the 5th of Feburary. As confirmed by the sporting director of Galatasaray.

So, now, they have us over a barrel. Galatasaray can lowball Sneijder's contract offer, and make him demand from us a big golden handshake (OH GOD GUESS WHATS HAPPENING??) - and we HAVE TO SAY YES. If we say no, we lose a fuckload of money until the summer, if we say yes, we lose a fuckload of money.

Good job MM, MB. You guys are my fucking heroes.

I cant say what I want to say, because I'd probably get banned.

Fapuccino
17 Jan 13, 16:14
Inter management:

It's better to fucking up your worthiest player because of 3 million/year, than loosing 10-15 million from his real market value.....

Good to know! we are all learning something everyday.

branca doesnt realize there's tons of players that shouldnt play here, cut their wages off. why is he obsessed with our most expensive (well at least he was) and only world class player (well at least he was)?

Pajo
17 Jan 13, 16:16
So, we may not sell him, we may just keep him :oblivious:

It seems we are desperate to sell him, unless he signs new contract.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 16:16
and in his shoes there is no reason to sign a new contract

IRR26
17 Jan 13, 16:17
What kind of clause is that?!? :fu: There is no point in it. Are we trying to force Sneijder accept the Gala deal by excluding other options. :chan:

Doffy
17 Jan 13, 16:18
man this makes me wanna puke. what the fuck is wrong with those people. are they suffering from acute retardation? did some alien decide to live inside morattis brain? seriously, in my honest opinion he clearly isnt fit anymore to be the clubs president.

this isnt branca, this is so moratti. branca just takes orders.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 16:18
What kind of clause is that?!? :fu: There is no point in it. Are we trying to force Sneijder accept the deal by excluding other options. :chan:

Like I said before, and got flamed at over, we are the only fucking club in history to ever agree to this FUCKING CLAUSE and now its BITING US IN THE ASS

Galatasaray are probably rubbing their fucking hands, their president is stood behind Moratti with a massive strap on, and he's somehow got Moratti BEGGING for more

Choppin Onions
17 Jan 13, 16:20
Is this fucking thing done yet? I'm tired of hearing about it. This whole fiasco is a PR disaster from an Inter POV. It's not like we attract top names to us anymore but this will just further warn players who might be interested in joining Inter in the future.

It's amazing how bad this club has been run into the ground since the treble. If you were an outsider looking in at this club, you'd just shake your head (and probably chuckle) at how inept it's being run.

rsz85
17 Jan 13, 16:30
and in his shoes there is no reason to sign a new contract

Why? Which is better? to earn 5 million in a galatasaray or earn 4,5 million at Inter?

.h.
17 Jan 13, 16:32
Why? Which is better? to earn 5 million in a galatasaray or earn 4,5 million at Inter?

Well, apparently right now, Galatasaray.

What also seems to be better is earning 4m euros at Galatasaray, rather than 4.5m euros at Inter.

Batman
17 Jan 13, 16:44
Wes please forgive us and our management's incompetence. I know they are stupid, but please do us fans a favor and accept a pay-cut. Please. I hope you are reading this.

nerazzurri4life
17 Jan 13, 16:58

didn't MM couple days ago say we weren't rushing sneijder?

today:
http://www.football-italia.net/29597/moratti-sneijder-must-decide-quickly

“Now it is up to the player and we hope he’ll decide soon. We hope he will make his decision as soon as possible.”

:palm:

Lionheart
17 Jan 13, 16:59
Wes please forgive us and our management's incompetence. I know they are stupid, but please do us fans a favor and accept a pay-cut. Please. I hope you are reading this.

That's what I was hoping too, but let's be honest with ourselves here Huz. It's gotten already too dirty to reverse. Thanks to that ugly fuck, the relationship is already irreparably damaged. If you spill water on the ground, you can't gathered it up & put it back into the glass again.

Sokrates
17 Jan 13, 17:06
That's what I was hoping too, but let's be honest with ourselves here Huz. It's gotten already too dirty to reverse. Thanks to that ugly fuck, the relationship is already irreparably damaged. If you spill water on the ground, you can't gathered it up & put it back into the glass again.

Tbh, I remember a legerdemain where a magician did this exactly... :pokerface:

.h.
17 Jan 13, 17:08
SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT

I'm seriously in fucking hulk rage mode right now

minterke
17 Jan 13, 17:10
Those of you remaining optimistic that Wes might change his mind and stay, don't think it's gonna happen. Listen to what Moratti is saying, he's pure pushing the guy out of the club. Sneijder is gone 100% and it's a fucking disgrace.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 17:18
this is one of the most embarrassing episodes in the recent history of this fucking club

sorry, i dont like to do this liberally, but sincerely

Fuck you Branca. Moratti, you've really fucked up this time.

Batman
17 Jan 13, 17:37

Sadly true. Now imagine a talented Dutch comes up in the football world and we want to get him.. Guess what Sneijder will advise him?

William
17 Jan 13, 17:37
^ completely agree! Their isn't even words to describe how moronic and disgusting this clause is. It's an embarrassment to us an at the same time it highlights that we have the wrong people looming after the best interests of our club. We need someone in charge with a business brain to deal with this side of things and our finances. The only positive outcomes are that Wesley leaves without a golden handshake (fuck that! That is whore money right there! Only JZ, Camby or even Samual would deserve such a thing).the other is that we keep him and he plays well enough to impress and raise his price up. I am fucking disgusted with our management, they are a shame to Inter.

Jacquez
17 Jan 13, 17:39
Seemingly only Galatasaray are interested in buying Sneijder from us. Therefore one must assume that Branca & co. (whoever deals with situations such as this one) were sure that no other offer was to be made from any other club, hence the risk of applying such a clause is non-existant.

..having said that..

This is so.. mindblowingly stupid. This situation is beyond embarrassing.

He is by, what, €1,5m? our highest earner. Let's call it an even €2m. We want him to lower his wages to something more ..reasonable..

We want him to cut his wages by what Stankovic earns. By what Chivu earns. By what Rocchi earns. By what Mudingayi earns.

Can anyone explain to me how it is better to pay a guy millions a season for not playing, than it is to pay a guy millions a season for playing?

Can anyone explain to me how it would NOT be more attractive for clubs to buy a player in form, rather than a player who hasn't played for months?

Can anyone explain to me.. no, don't even bother explaining. We look so desperate. We are going all in with nothing to show for it. In return we get to PAY Sneijder for leaving us. This is not to mention the obvious damage our club's reputation has suffered from this idiotic incident.

When you want people to buy your product; convince them that your product is worth buying. Who wants to buy rotten fruit?

.h.
17 Jan 13, 17:40
Sadly true. Now imagine a talented Dutch comes up in the football world and we want to get him.. Guess what Sneijder will advise him?

"Go to Inter, you only need to play well for one season, then you'll get a huge wage rise and you can fake injuries for the next 2.5 years"

Lionheart
17 Jan 13, 17:55
I have a question. Could the following scenario hypothetically happen?

Sneijder activates full troll mode, takes his time until the last day of mercato & ignores the fuck outta Moratti's shit. On the last day he comes out & says no to Gala while looking like dis :troll: & decides to stay frozen at Inter while getting paid his juicy check.

Meanwhile he stays at Inter & trains on his own, keeping himself in shape. His contract will then expire in summer & he can leave & join a club he desires as a free agent & sign a new contract.

Is this something that could happen?

.h.
17 Jan 13, 17:59
well, no, his contract doesnt expire in the summer

wera
17 Jan 13, 17:59
well fuck everything right now

William
17 Jan 13, 18:00
I'm pretty sure he is tied to 2014 or 2015 but yeah he could hypothetically troll Moratti and just say no on the final day. Then train by himself till summer and want to leave and by then he will be cheaper again as we will be even more desperate to sell him (you would think he would cost more because he would be able to play in CL or EL but no web will get less because it's the Inter management way).

Though, is there a scenario possible where Wesley says no (in like next 3 or 4 days and galatasary honourably agrees with us to terminate that clause? A sportsmanship agreement as we gave them the time and that? Knowing our management they probably won't even think to ask for it to be lifted.

JJM
17 Jan 13, 18:01
nvm

wera
17 Jan 13, 18:07
Gala President: “We’ll Wait Three-Four Days. If This Deal Collapses, We Have Alternatives”

Galatasaray president Unal Aysal wants to be clear on the Sneijder matter.

“We will wait for Sneijder for another three or four days. If this deal collapses, we have another alternatives. The figures reported in the press for this Sneijder deal are wrong. The agreement with Inter is for 7.5 million euros. This agreement will be valid for Sneijder who knows our proposal to him. Inter are now coming to terms with the player. Our offer for the salary is less than 5.5 million. Terim? There is no friction between him and me. He wants Sneijder and it is the first name on the list. I see no reasons for him to stop this transfer. And if it is stopped, then it is not the end of the world,” Aysal to Turkish media.

That's the only good thing right now. I think Wes has no intention to go to Gala.

szasza02
17 Jan 13, 19:22
it's clear now who is at fault here...

Sokrates
17 Jan 13, 19:42
As a fan, I don't care anymore about this shit ^^

KevinB
17 Jan 13, 19:50
As fan, it bothers me and frustrates the hell out of me.

There's simply nothing good to say about this case. Ok maybe 1 thing. His wages off the books. But still, our reputation has gone massively bad. Constantly mismanagement. Complete failure. 7.5 million for a captain of Holland. In his prime :palm:

Jane The Virgin
17 Jan 13, 19:55
Well to the genius that decided to ignore him from the squad last couple of months - FUCK YOU.

p.s. are we there yet? :D

The777
17 Jan 13, 20:43
Inter management can't be this stupid. I mean, come on, everybody can see that something's wrong. How the hell that Inter can't?
There's something about the management I'm sure, and not stupidity.

I4E
17 Jan 13, 20:44
Why is everyone blaming MM & MB ??? If you wanna blame someone, it should be Marco Fassone ! after all, he's the one that set the 'new' policy and direction regarding wages and wage structure among other things... This was made very clear before the season began and that it was clearly communicated that 'NOBODY' was immune to it. Wes didn't want to comply, so fuck him !

.h.
17 Jan 13, 20:47
I blame Moratti for this fucking RETARDED CLAUSE.

Also, Fassone had nothing to do with it. Not sure if you're trolling.. he's here exclusively for the stadium.

The Wall
17 Jan 13, 20:57
Did Stanković comply? Chivu?

Does this mean people can finally admit pre Fassone management was abysmal with all the money literally thrown away and spent on trash? Or everything before this summer and Fassone is forgotten like the club never existed. Boom... here comes Fassone and all the sudden there is a plan and everything is so black and white. Even Moratti doesn't have a say in anything anymore because Fassone is running the shit now. Yeah right....:rolleyes:

Also, I'm quite sure that is was Fassone who ordered shedding salaries at any cost and he never cared about our beloved club's image being tarnished in the process and MM just alowed that to happen. :palm:

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:01
I thought fassone was exclusively here for the stadium project...

I4E
17 Jan 13, 21:10
I blame Moratti for this fucking RETARDED CLAUSE.

Also, Fassone had nothing to do with it. Not sure if you're trolling.. he's here exclusively for the stadium.

Really ? A Managing Director that was brought in to 'increase revenue' only has to build a stadium ??? thats amazing !

- - - Updated - - -

Did Stanković comply? Chivu?

Does this mean people can finally admit pre Fassone management was abysmal with all the money literally thrown away and spent on trash? Or everything before this summer and Fassone is forgotten like the club never existed. Boom... here comes Fassone and all the sudden there is a plan and everything is so black and white. Even Moratti doesn't have a say in anything anymore because Fassone is running the shit now. Yeah right....:rolleyes:

Also, I'm quite sure that is was Fassone who ordered shedding salaries at any cost and he never cared about our beloved club's image being tarnished in the process and MM just alowed that to happen. :palm:

The line has been drawn in the sand. And like you said "Fassone who ordered shedding salaries at any cost". This is the bullet that most fans can't seem to bite. What has happened before Fassone is completely irrelevant now.

And as for Deki and Chivu, Do you really think they'll still be here in a year or two ???

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:11
He was brought in because he spearheaded the Juventus stadium project, pretty much from the ground up himself if I understand it correctly.

And it'd be bloody right, too. The stadium is our number 1 fucking project right now, that more than anything else will take care of our revenue problems. If he isnt spending 100% of his time focusing on that, he bloody well should be.

The Wall
17 Jan 13, 21:24
The line has been drawn in the sand. And like you said "Fassone who ordered shedding salaries at any cost". This is the bullet that most fans can't seem to bite. What has happened before Fassone is completely irrelevant now.

It's not because the same incompetent people are still in the club.

And if this is the truth what are you saying then Moratti is even a bigger moron than I thought. Allowing the core of our treble winning squad to be treated like this with everything going public? That's just horrible!!

as for Deki and Chivu, Do you really think they'll still be here in a year or two ???

Why are they still here(not playing, just stealing the money from Inter basically with Chivu even getting a new deal) while LEGENDS like JC, Maicon and Sneijder have been run out of the club like dogs? It's better to donate 2-3 M to Chivu or Stanković than pay a little more to players than can actually still produce?

Fapuccino
17 Jan 13, 21:30
wtf galatasaray offering us like 7.5 mill, and sneijder 4.3 mill euros in wages. is this a joke? no wonder hes holding out.

I dont understand how liverpool cant afford 4-5 mill for sneijder, but 8 for luis suarez and 9m for gerrard.

fucking epl, these cocksuckers only buy on reputation and not skill. fucking overrated shithole.

7m in transfer fee and 4-5 mill in wages they should be jump up at the chance and rip our hands off. mediocre asswipes.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:34
because gerrard is a club legend and luis suarez is one of the best goalscorers in the premiership right now?

Fapuccino
17 Jan 13, 21:35
ok sneijder for HALF their wages is too much of an ask?

snake
17 Jan 13, 21:35
Yeah it's pretty fucking mind boggling.

If his name was Wesley Smith and English...he'd be Andy Fucking Carroll x2.

Fapuccino
17 Jan 13, 21:36
anyhow, mediaset is reporting liverpool are willing to give us 10m euro in transfer, and 5m to sneijder in wages. dear god i hope its true

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:41
its clearly bs because HE CANT SIGN FOR THEM BECAUSE OF FUCKING MM AND GALATASARAY

Fapuccino
17 Jan 13, 21:42
fuck the clause, i dont believe that shit, until I see it with my own eyes. theres no reason for them to do that

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:50
well, thats what I said like a week ago when it was first mentioned.

Seems its legit, though. The sporting director of Galatasaray confirms it.

Bergpavian
17 Jan 13, 21:52
fuck the clause, i dont believe that shit, until I see it with my own eyes. theres no reason for them to do that

Fuck your confusing avatars.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 21:58
ok sneijder for HALF their wages is too much of an ask?

Thats not how it works in England.

The salaries there are pre-tax, english media almost always quote pre-tax salaries. So Sneijder would be on the same as Suarez or Gerrard if he moved to Liverpool.

snake
17 Jan 13, 22:01
well, thats what I said like a week ago when it was first mentioned.

Seems its legit, though. The sporting director of Galatasaray confirms it.

That expired already I believe.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 22:02
That expired already I believe.

the latest news stories say we have given Galatasaray an exclusive until the 5th of Feburary.

Why? I have no idea. But their sporting director has stated it.

snake
17 Jan 13, 22:03
5th of February? After the close of the market?

LOL.

.h.
17 Jan 13, 22:11
Shrug

Thats what they've said publicly in the media

Ask their sporting director, not me.

Remember, transfer deadlines are handled differently country to country. Maybe they're doing it to ensure he doesn't get sold before the 1st of July to another club (e.g. the Russian? or similar? transfer deadline might close a few days after the rest of Europe)

Devious
17 Jan 13, 22:11
Will take place in the black market then.

The Wall
17 Jan 13, 22:39
Only a Russian club could be a real threat to Galata.

Sneijder isn't going to Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland or Serbia.

CafeCordoba
17 Jan 13, 23:23
the latest news stories say we have given Galatasaray an exclusive until the 5th of Feburary.

Why? I have no idea. But their sporting director has stated it.

That is obviously bullshit. We haven't agreed such a clause.

I4E
18 Jan 13, 01:19
He was brought in because he spearheaded the Juventus stadium project, pretty much from the ground up himself if I understand it correctly.

And it'd be bloody right, too. The stadium is our number 1 fucking project right now, that more than anything else will take care of our revenue problems. If he isnt spending 100% of his time focusing on that, he bloody well should be.

You should know better than this Bro(wha)... Stadium is definately a target for 'increased revenue' and very well a priority, but he's spearheading the 'Brand' amongst other things that 'increase revenue'.

He's the 'Managing Director' not 'Stadium Project Officer'.

- - - Updated - - -

You should know better than this Bro(wha)... Stadium is definately a target for 'increased revenue' and very well a priority, but he's spearheading the 'Brand' amongst other things that 'increase revenue'.

Fitzy
18 Jan 13, 01:28

Well, Branca is the 'Technical Director' but seems to only negotiate transfers, so it doesn't seem like job titles mean much...

Fapuccino
18 Jan 13, 02:19
Well, Branca is the 'Technical Director' but seems to only negotiate transfers, so it doesn't seem like job titles mean much...

apparently technical director means a sales agent

- - - Updated - - -

tbqfh id rather we exterminate his contract, and seeing him in england and how he would cope to the epl, than him going to galatasaray for 7m.

we're prob gonna mismanage that 7m anyhow, ive been dying all my life to see sneijder in the less technical, more physical, with lot's of space league, he was truly meant for in the first place.

snake
18 Jan 13, 02:39
Delete

Ok.

francesco
18 Jan 13, 02:48
I'm thinking that sneijder wants to be terminated just like JC so he can go any club for free transfer
I think some big clubs are willing to accept him for free
this seems logical to me as he does not want to join galatasaray

Fitzy
18 Jan 13, 03:05
Ok.

Does he still keep the 'thank' I gave him?

snake
18 Jan 13, 03:53
Does he still keep the 'thank' I gave him?

Yes. Found that out when I started deleting Unis posts because he was catching up to my thanks. He didn't lose his thanks.

Universe
18 Jan 13, 05:53
I never lose my thanks.

.h.
18 Jan 13, 07:41

Okay.

And yet, I cant help but think none of those have anything to do with imposing a wage structure.

That is obviously bullshit. We haven't agreed such a clause.

And yet apparently we have. No one disputed it when it was said to be for the 15th of Jan...

I4E
18 Jan 13, 09:11
Okay.

And yet, I cant help but think none of those have anything to do with imposing a wage structure.

Are you serious ?????? Please tell me your trolling here.

Inter announced earlier this year that they are implementing a NEW WAGE STRUCTURE and policy for the 2012/13 season. I clearly recall reading that it's basis is on having 80% of the squad on no greater than €2m per year per player. I'm sure the report is somewhere in this forum, go find it cos I can't fucked looking for it.

Wesley doesn't wanna be a part of it. Click here (http://www.football-italia.net/27772/inter-sticking-wage-structure)

.h.
18 Jan 13, 09:14
Are you serious ?????? Please tell me your trolling here.

Inter announced earlier this year that they are implementing a NEW WAGE STRUCTURE and policy for the 2012/13 season. I clearly recall reading that it's basis is on having 80% of the squad on no greater than €2m per year per player. I'm sure the report is somewhere in this forum, go find it cos I can't fucked looking for it.

Wesley doesn't wanna be a part of it. Click here (http://www.football-italia.net/27772/inter-sticking-wage-structure)

And what does this have to do with Fassone? Even under your definition, his job is to increase revenue. Branca and/or Moratti will be handling the player side of things.

Fassone is here - I thought exclusively, but perhaps not - for the stadium project. Perhaps increasing commercial revenue in general. All of which has nothing to do with imposing a wage structure, which is implemented elsewhere.

I4E
18 Jan 13, 09:49
“Fassone has taken the place of Ernesto Paolillo who, after several years of loyal service and excellent results also in the youth sector, prefers to leave his role as managing director at Inter.* Fassone will have the task of reorganizing management and make everything work to perfection.* He will also work on the commercial aspect of the club as well as contribute to the new stadium project.* After his experience at Juventus and Napoli, Moratti thinks that he is the right man at the right place.”

'contribute'

When 75-80% of the clubs expenditure is 'wages', do you think that reducing this has some correlation with 'increasing revenue' ? Do you think that a Managing Director that has tasks such as the brand, marketing and the 'stadium' just ignores the Finance Manager on methods of cutting costs to improve financials ?

Do some reading Bro(wha)...

.h.
18 Jan 13, 10:14
And revenue, by definition, has nothing to do with outgoings...

the structure of the club is comparatively simple. Branca handles all the footballing decisions, contracts shit like that (yes, yes, of course everything is to do with approval with Moratti), and it would seem Fassone handles the business side. Getting new sponsors, getting the stadium, raising our profile.

Wages are definitely not Fassone's remit. He joined inter on the 30th of May - long after we'd told Pazzini, Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, that they were not staying on their current wages.

I4E
18 Jan 13, 10:38
And revenue, by definition, has nothing to do with outgoings...

Where did I say this ???

....reducing this has some correlation with 'increasing revenue'....

ffs !!!

.h.
18 Jan 13, 10:39
You talk about the wage structure, and then you talk about increasing revenues.. Fassone is NOT the one handling that shit.

our revenue has nothing to do with the wage structure. Our PROFIT does, but our revenues do not (By the definition of the world revenue)...

I4E
18 Jan 13, 11:17
“Fassone has taken the place of Ernesto Paolillo who, after several years of loyal service and excellent results also in the youth sector, prefers to leave his role as managing director at Inter.* Fassone will have the task of reorganizing management and make everything work to perfection.* He will also work on the commercial aspect of the club as well as contribute to the new stadium project.* After his experience at Juventus and Napoli, Moratti thinks that he is the right man at the right place.”

'contribute'

When 75-80% of the clubs expenditure is 'wages', do you think that reducing this has some correlation with 'increasing revenue' ? Do you think that a Managing Director that has tasks such as the brand, marketing and the 'stadium' just ignores the Finance Manager on methods of cutting costs to improve financials ?

Do some reading Bro(wha)...

Are you on the same page Browha ? Look at the underlined ! Want investors to build a stadium for 'revenue', improve financials. To improve financials, 'Reduce expenditure' (in our case wages are the biggest killer). holistically, you don't think there is a correlation ? For the intended result ?

Maybe i Should post 1000 word essays instead of glossing, but I can't be fucked.

.h.
18 Jan 13, 11:21
Again, like I said, the wage structuring project began before Fassone joined inter. This is a fact - given by the fact that Cesar stated we told him we no longer wanted him in the middle of May after the last season of Serie A concluded.

Fassone's job is to increase our merchandising, commercial revenues, sponsorship, and the stadium. The player wages is under a completely different aspect of the management

Anyway, we're going round in circles.

I4E
18 Jan 13, 11:33
This should be in another thread but, I'm thrilled the club is taking this approach with wages.

Wanna play for Inter ? This is what we'll pay ya. Don't like it ? Then fuck off

.h.
18 Jan 13, 11:36
Eh, I'm also fine with that. I've never criticized them for trying to reduce wages.

Tanel
18 Jan 13, 14:06
We would probably have few extra points if Sneijder had been playing (and possibly Lazio would have some less). Don't tell me we won't find those few points quite vital at the end of the season. Already now they would be quite vital as we can say with 75% certainty that after the weekend we won't have gotten any closer to the third spot.

Freezing him out didn't lower his price in a sense that it let clubs know that he's for sale (they would've found out anyway or knew already through agents). However, what it did do is get him off the shelves. He has had a poor one and a half years, the best way to get clubs interested in him is having him play football. They don't know at the moment how he plays, hence why big clubs are hardly interetested in putting anything on the table because of his high wage demands.

And now we make a deal with Galatasaray where we have to pay them in case we sell Sneijder to another club. What the fuck is that!? A 10 year old child would say "no" to such a thing.

Only one word to describe this: idiotic.

How do these people have a job? How much do they get paid?

nerazzurri4life
18 Jan 13, 14:32
what are you talking about?

Wes is garbage and has been shit for 2 years. We play better without him. Anything else I'm missing? :trolldad:

Nyall
18 Jan 13, 14:35
what are you talking about?

Wes is garbage and has been shit for 2 years. We play better without him. Anything else I'm missing? :trolldad:

Obviously that hasn't been the case but surely not even you can say that Sneijder's performances in the past 2 years justify his wage.

sanka
18 Jan 13, 14:38
Fucking E X A C T L Y.

nerazzurri4life
18 Jan 13, 14:41
my bad...i'm not supposed to discuss anything in this thread anymore....just troll :trolldad:

francesco
18 Jan 13, 16:26
Obviously that hasn't been the case but surely not even you can say that Sneijder's performances in the past 2 years justify his wage.

the problem with contract is it is fixed, especially when a player is in his prime age (not performance based like vieri in atalanta)
and because it is fixed then there are risks and benefits from that
we are saying sneijder is overpaid because of his bad performance but on the other hand we can say that juan is underpaid because he is delivering a very good performance
too bad we cannot swap their contracts

Y&h
18 Jan 13, 21:25
Wait!

Is he really dividing Galatasaray?!

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/01/18/sneijder-divides-galatasaray-president-terim-youre-just-an-employee/

.h.
18 Jan 13, 21:42
and so it begins again

armendsh
18 Jan 13, 21:57
Guys something is here wrong that i cant see that how he is WORLD CLASS.
no one doesnt want him , we doesnt want him.. Why does we make him like he is a WORLD CLASS player if no one doesnt want him and he is just 28years old he is young for a playmaker.. He is not that old. :work:
Its not about AGE neither for his high WAGE, if he was a good player we would have keept him and not sell him.. But if we need money and we want to sell him cause we can get money from than why no one doesnt want him

Wallace
18 Jan 13, 21:59

This.

Just cut our loss with the golden handshake and let him go for free, he's a piece of garbage and is nothing but a liability in the squad anyway.

William
18 Jan 13, 23:40
This.

Just cut our loss with the golden handshake and let him go for free, he's a piece of garbage and is nothing but a liability in the squad anyway.

We don't have 2million to throw away! Even the 7.5mil for selling him isn't gonna help us that much.

Bergpavian
18 Jan 13, 23:52
Wait!

Is he really dividing Galatasaray?!

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/01/18/sneijder-divides-galatasaray-president-terim-youre-just-an-employee/

Imagine Sneijder going to Galatasaray and Termin doesn't use him ... for tactical reasons. :troll:

Fitzy
19 Jan 13, 00:03
Fuck, I can't wait for February.

IRR26
19 Jan 13, 00:11
I hope that Inter have now learned that you don't give a big contract for a player just after one good season. Even in that treble season Snejder was injured in half of the games.

Galatasaray need to put Wesley on the deadline. He just can't deside. I believe that he will be with us still after Janyary unless we do the same we did with Cesar but that would be just beyond ridiculous. How Inter can create a situation that no team expect Gala want to sign a Holland captain with less than 10 million.

William
19 Jan 13, 00:13
Now I know it says that the clause is valid to the 5th of February BUT does anyone have official conformation that it ends on February the 5th.....2013? :pokerface:

Moratti:..............:trollol:

I4E
19 Jan 13, 02:05
Fatih Terim has finally broken his silence recent days over the Sneijder saga. In a post-match conference after the defeat against Kasimpasa, Terim had this to say:

“Not me, nor the president, nor those who could arrive from the transfer market, should expect to be bigger than this club. I do not want those who think they are more important than Galatasaray. This is the first principle that exists in this organization. This is undisputed. That being said, it is best for everyone to continue doing their job because we need to focus on the field.”

I love this....

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

b4h4mooth
19 Jan 13, 02:18
The board should take his number 10 and give it to other player , it may make him think fast. But problem is Yolanthe with her tweet after that : "Dear fans, Inter is bullying my hubby by taking his shirt number , somebody is playing dirty, still i love u all fans xoxo"

francesco
19 Jan 13, 02:47
The board should take his number 10 and give it to other player , it may make him think fast. But problem is Yolanthe with her tweet after that : "Dear fans, Inter is bullying my hubby by taking his shirt number , somebody is playing dirty, still i love u all fans xoxo"

CMIIW but isn't squad numbers are registered and cannot be change until next season or the player left the club?

Ronaldo
19 Jan 13, 07:17
After Galatasaray coach's statement I don't think Wes would go there?

Before he was in doubt and now that he knows the coach doesn't want him he probably won't go there.

rockball
19 Jan 13, 10:18
Isn't that perfect? He gets to earn and sit in the stands.

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 10:41
Fatih Terim has finally broken his silence recent days over the Sneijder saga. In a post-match conference after the defeat against Kasimpasa, Terim had this to say:

“Not me, nor the president, nor those who could arrive from the transfer market, should expect to be bigger than this club. I do not want those who think they are more important than Galatasaray. This is the first principle that exists in this organization. This is undisputed. That being said, it is best for everyone to continue doing their job because we need to focus on the field.”

I love this....

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I still can blame Sneijder for this ... I mean: Tbh ... Going from Inter to Galatasaray it's not something a player wants. At 28 it's a step backwards in a career.

In the end - I think - he will go there and tell the common stuff: "Galatasaray is a big club. Biggest club in a good league. Playing Champions League ... bla bla bla." And everybody will be happy (remember Cassano joining Inter :P).

But I've never heart about a club before: "We've made an agreement with club X. But the player doesn't want to go there. But we want him to go there. He has to hurry ... bla bla bla."

If I would be club X I would think: "Thank you for making public that our possible star player doesn't want to join us and thinks we are no great club. Btw: Fuck this transfer!"

If MM would be a politician he would have less sensitivity than Berlusconi. I really start wondering how he could CEO of Saras.

junior55
19 Jan 13, 10:50
I really start wondering how he could CEO of Saras.

Our board and especially moratti and branca only fuck up when they have to speak to the media and at saras he probably doesn't have to do it very often.

.h.
19 Jan 13, 11:01
you might wonder that, but then you look at how saras performs in the last 6 years on the stock market and you'll quickly understand

the austerity at inter actually has nothing to do with FFP. It's much more simple than that, and its why it started ~2006 (think when we used to make big signings, and when we stopped)

It perfectly !! PERFECTLY! times in when Saras stops paying dividends...
Moratti used Saras dividends to fund Inter.. but since then its been pretty loss making as a company, so he doesnt have the income anymore

Cal
19 Jan 13, 12:31
you might wonder that, but then you look at how saras performs in the last 6 years on the stock market and you'll quickly understand

the austerity at inter actually has nothing to do with FFP. It's much more simple than that, and its why it started ~2006 (think when we used to make big signings, and when we stopped)

It perfectly !! PERFECTLY! times in when Saras stops paying dividends...
Moratti used Saras dividends to fund Inter.. but since then its been pretty loss making as a company, so he doesnt have the income anymore

I thought that was common knowledge tbh....

.h.
19 Jan 13, 12:32
it seems not, tbh

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 13:37
I wasn't talking about the performances of Saras at the stock exchange. That's another chapter.

I meant that as a CEO of a company like Saras he should know more about public image, mission statement etc. It seems that when I played mom-and-pop store with my sister as a kid we've known more about that things than MM.

Illyricum
19 Jan 13, 14:53
It's hard to say but this guy need to GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minterke
19 Jan 13, 15:02
It's hard to say but this guy need to GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why is that?

Almost every player who has spoken about Sneijder has said he's a great teammate and that they hope he stays. Even Strama hasn't said one negative thing about him. Moratti asks him to cut his wages and to hurry up and make a decision and the media makes him look like a greedy, anti-Inter, locker-room cancer.

The best mercato we could ever do is if Sneijder accepts his wage cut, because there's no way a player of his quality will come with the budget we have to spend and the image Inter currently has in world football.

.h.
19 Jan 13, 15:14
haha, imagine if any of them came out and said "Yeah, sneijder needs to fuck off"

minterke
19 Jan 13, 15:18
haha, imagine if any of them came out and said "Yeah, sneijder needs to fuck off"

No but they could've also been neutral, and not say "I hope he stays."

.h.
19 Jan 13, 15:34
Also, please, show me any of these interviews? The only one I can remember is Zanetti, and that was more like "yes, there is a problem, but I think he can still come back" or something

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 16:07

Like MM did? :D

.h.
19 Jan 13, 16:11
hahaha

Vibe
19 Jan 13, 17:01
Sneijder,just GTFO or GTFI already.

Kakaroto
19 Jan 13, 17:32
Sneijder at the window waiting foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BBilan!!!!!!!

This shit can't be over quick enough.

Wobblz
19 Jan 13, 18:19
Sneijder at the window waiting foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BBilan!!!!!!!

This shit can't be over quick enough.
We give them Sneijder, they give us El Sha + 7M?

b4h4mooth
19 Jan 13, 18:24
this guy is really pain in the ass in terms of leaving, now i know what Madrid feel.

apahllo
19 Jan 13, 19:14

If only, but they'd probably pull the old muntari+4 mil trick on inter.

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 19:18

I hope youre trolling. do you not understand what all the commotion is about? its not about the transfer price, its about his wages.

Wobblz
19 Jan 13, 19:36
I hope youre trolling. do you not understand what all the commotion is about? its not about the transfer price, its about his wages.

I am trolling.

Anyways, Kaka is a far better solution right now for them so there's no way Sneijder @ milan shirt is happening.

Aurel
19 Jan 13, 20:10
this sneijder thing is getting more annoying every day...i just wish he could accept his new contract and score some fricking free-kick goals and do some magic with coutinho...i mean come on he would be such a good and important addition to the team...but i think that will never happen.

well at least in my dreams it can happen...

Michael
19 Jan 13, 22:14
Gazzetta dello Sport: Wesley Sneijder now wants to extent contract with Inter. Moratti: "It's too late."

JJM
19 Jan 13, 22:14
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=104031

Bomba from GDS:Sneijder wants to stay at Inter and is ready to accept the wage cut but MM is all like:"no sorry it's to late"

:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::genius:

WTF !!! :fu:

Pimpin
19 Jan 13, 22:17
oh shitttttttttttt cmon moratti just cmon :palm:

Besnik
19 Jan 13, 22:18
lol

wera
19 Jan 13, 22:26
Gazzetta dello Sport: Wesley Sneijder now wants to extent contract with Inter. Moratti: "It's too late."

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MORATTI :chan::chan::chan::chan::chan:

.h.
19 Jan 13, 22:27
Competent management they said...

Me2
19 Jan 13, 22:34
Competent management they said...
We will play in Champions League they said..

KevinB
19 Jan 13, 22:38
Ok. Now it is enough.

ENOUGH

Now we have a world class player. (Fuck he is.) We need him on the pitch (don't say we don't need him fuckers.) He wants to sign the extension. TO PLAY FOR US. And it's too late?

Moratti, go fuck yourself. Honestly.

I mean ffs, what has gotten in him. We keep pushing Wes
1. Sign extension please
2. Wes gets mad -> Wes has to leave
3. Wes gets no options
4. MM sees only Gala is wanting him -> Sneijder must go!
5. MM proposes professionality -> Wes decide : Sign extension or leave to Gala.
6. Wes decides to stay -> MM says too late?

Why in gods name too late? Have we already signed Lodi, as replacement?

This is just too much to handle.

Wes, ask for the handshake man, you deserve it with such an incompetence board.

wera
19 Jan 13, 22:39
http://www.inter.it/aas/posta/posta.cgi?L=en

go send as many Give Sneijder Back messages as you can

I had enough of this charade

ForzaInterUSA
19 Jan 13, 22:40
How the hell is it getting too late? I think age has gotton to Moratti a little bit because he's not making sense.

KevinB
19 Jan 13, 22:41
And the worst of all is, we could actually use him against Roma. :palm:

I've been mistaken, it's not Branca. It's Moratti who is the real...

:genius:

JJM
19 Jan 13, 22:46
If it is true then it is obvious they wanted him out the moment Mr.Branca said they want to lower his wages(and if not he will not play)BUT they did not anticipate no one wants him and he does not want Gala's and shit...

OWN GOAL MM...well played

Tanel
19 Jan 13, 22:46
And the worst of all is, we could actually use him against Roma. :palm:

I've been mistaken, it's not Branca. It's Moratti who is the real...

:genius:

Why would you think in first place that Branca can decide such important things as to whether we should sell or keep someone like Wesley Sneijder?

minterke
19 Jan 13, 22:47
K this is fucked up now....I don't get it. Sneijder accepted Moratti's terms and now it's too late?

Thats really, really unprofessional....and pathetic.

Geza
19 Jan 13, 22:47
I think it's time to put on the bandana and go Rambo in Appiano...

wera
19 Jan 13, 22:48
IT'S BEEN THAT TIME FOR 1 AND A HALF YEAR!!!!!!!!!

KevinB
19 Jan 13, 22:49
Why would you think in first place that Branca can decide such important things as to whether we should sell or keep someone like Wesley Sneijder?
I didn't. I'm just being in general. Everybody's always about Branca sucks, Branca shit, Branca :genius:

While this case made me clear who's the real Idiot.

No offense, I love MM, but this is just beyond insanity.

wera
19 Jan 13, 22:49
EVERY INTERISTA FROM MILANO SHOULD GO INFRONT INTER OFFICE AND SHOW MORATTI THAT WE ARE NOT STUPID.

GIVE US SNEIJDER!!!!

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 22:50
moratti you fucking bitch, this club is bigger than your fucking ego.

this is why these fucking rich assholes, shouldnt allowed to own clubs.

when we're getting results and winning trebles, its all fucking great. then their ego's come under attack and the fans have to pay for it.

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 22:50
http://www.inter.it/aas/posta/posta.cgi?L=en

go send as many Give Sneijder Back messages as you can

I had enough of this charade

Done.

nerazzurri4life
19 Jan 13, 22:51

Welcome to the Inter comedy show....

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 22:51
honestly if we dont make cl, im gonna go to milan this summer, and someones gonna fucking paay

Kakaroto
19 Jan 13, 22:52
This is getting more :palm: by the minute.

Toninu
19 Jan 13, 22:54
Ha I remember Sneijder's agent being confident about finding a new club. Now since only a shit team wants him, he's begging to stay.

KevinB
19 Jan 13, 22:54
It has reached his all time low now. This is just pure, silly, pathetic, egocentring, tripping, disgusting Moratti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkvDzYhKedM

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 22:56
#1 rule in life never trust rich assholes.

we fucking need him. I dont care about your mental issues Moratti!!! WE CANT AFFORD TO BE OUT OF CL AGAIN!!!

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 22:57
honestly if we dont make cl, im gonna go to milan this summer, and someones gonna fucking paay

Wow, this sounds dead serious.

Means I will stay away from Milan this summer.