PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 22:59
dont worry ill stop by vienna first

Aurel
19 Jan 13, 23:08
this is just ridicolous...well i'm kinda getting used to it

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 23:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyo4vXm30U

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 23:13
dont worry ill stop by vienna first

I'm from Vorarlberg. Saying you'll stop in Vienna first to me is like saying you will stop in Madrid first to someone from Catalonia. :D

Howl
19 Jan 13, 23:17
oh my gawwwwd WTF.. accept it then ffs, you offered him, hes now accepted.. what next?.. probably go to something stupid and have a golden handshake

fuck this shit, can finally put this saga to rest & now this happens

ForzaInterUSA
19 Jan 13, 23:21
The way we handled this is a complete embarrassment.

Bergpavian
19 Jan 13, 23:22
Maybe Moratti is thinking: "Hmmm ... He accepted a 2 million euro pay cut. Let's see if we can lower his wages for another 2 millions!"
That's how you do business when you are playing with the big guys. :epicwin:

CafeCordoba
19 Jan 13, 23:29
Well I think if Sneijder accepts good paycut, we will extend and he's back.

It's a real game of chickens now. Moratti or Lerby. Moratti is playing really bold if it's true he's said it's too late now. :D Of course it's not too late if the numbers are right for Inter. If Sneijder extends for something like 5m€ per, I wouldn't be too happy about it. It's 5m€ player with no guarantees he will be worth that 5m€ for the next 5 years (last contract year he's gonna be 32).

William
19 Jan 13, 23:29
So if galatasary pull out does that mean the clause between us is terminated? As technically they've withdrawn their interest and that's not our fault. Surely our management is smart enough to have a condition like this in the deal?

Fapuccino
19 Jan 13, 23:55
So if galatasary pull out

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNxUqZMmcRYr77z6H2lZdlTCgyJnTZ6 qXeXom5HlZcpL_T8a7NejBLap6h

skeet
19 Jan 13, 23:56
i never thought moratti could be this sadistic :pokerface:

Bob Sacamano
20 Jan 13, 00:05
I really can't believe my eyes when i'm reading the last two pages of this topic. Isn't there anyone who more or less could understand Moratti's words? Sneijder is not only treating Galatasaray, but also INTER as a second choice. Because only Galatasaray and no top team from an European top team showed serious interest in Wes, he wants to stay, in that case is Inter good enough...

I only want players to play in the holy INTER shirt who are willing to give their absolute 100 percent. There are unfortunately numerous out here who overestimate Sneijder. In theory he is a great player, when fit. How many times has that been the case since that legendary night in Madrid?

francesco
20 Jan 13, 00:12
I really can't believe my eyes when i'm reading the last two pages of this topic. Isn't there anyone who more or less could understand Moratti's words? Sneijder is not only treating Galatasaray, but also INTER as a second choice. Because only Galatasaray and no top team from an European top team showed serious interest in Wes, he wants to stay, in that case is Inter good enough...

I only want players to play in the holy INTER shirt who are willing to give their absolute 100 percent. There are unfortunately numerous out here who overestimate Sneijder. In theory he is a great player, when fit. How many times has that been the case since that legendary night in Madrid?

actually it doesn't matter whether inter is his second or first choice
while with with new contract we only have to pay him 4.5m/year after tax, now with his old contract we still have to pay him 6m/year after tax until he left (sold or interminated) or end of contract :genius:

Inter2010
20 Jan 13, 00:30
4.5m year.... he clearly is not worth that amount, he is injury prone thats why no other team in europe wants him, he's time at inter is clearly finished, he's attitude has diminished any status he had at inter. pls go away soon wesley.

I have and many other inter fans lost patience with him, so best thing is to do is go to any club that wants him otherwise he will create unrest in our team.

He has already created animosity between him and the president.

crzdcolombian
20 Jan 13, 00:53
4.5m year.... he clearly is not worth that amount, he is injury prone thats why no other team in europe wants him, he's time at inter is clearly finished, he's attitude has diminished any status he had at inter. pls go away soon wesley.

I have and many other inter fans lost patience with him, so best thing is to do is go to any club that wants him otherwise he will create unrest in our team.

He play'd hard ball and lost. We have Guarin playing out of his mind right now and aren't missing Sneijder. Who really not worth more than 3-4 million euro a season at Best. Dude only cares about money and that is the reason no one wants him. The fact that he'd take a pay cut to play for a shit team like Liverpool but won't for us makes me so pissed. Dude can go suck a big fat cock.

He needs to go to Turkey or Saudi Arabia to swim in money. Guy lacks ambition especially with the world cup only like 15 months away.

Inter7
20 Jan 13, 01:32
He play'd hard ball and lost. We have Guarin playing out of his mind right now and aren't missing Sneijder. Who really not worth more than 3-4 million euro a season at Best. Dude only cares about money and that is the reason no one wants him. The fact that he'd take a pay cut to play for a shit team like Liverpool but won't for us makes me so pissed. Dude can go suck a big fat cock.

He needs to go to Turkey or Saudi Arabia to swim in money. Guy lacks ambition especially with the world cup only like 15 months away.

current reports suggest he wants to take the paycut now

Armes
20 Jan 13, 02:18
current reports suggest he wants to take the paycut now

but Moratti is saying "GTFO, it's too late".

Fucking Soap Opera.

Wallace
20 Jan 13, 02:59
Moratti's take on this is very important. He's contributed so much to Inter, so we've gotta take care of his feelings too.

Sneijder is probably the biggest traitor on the planet, he doesn't deserve to be in this team, I understand why Moratti doesn't want him anymore.

Syn
20 Jan 13, 03:03

Are you serious ? We aren't miss him ? After Juve, till now, Inter won only 11 points from 27, in all of those matches he was available... and you say we arent miss him ?
Guarin is not AMC btw ...

He cares about money ? And you know this from where ?
Shoud I remind you what he said ? '' how can I sign a contract in this conditions ? '' ( either sign, or you will not be allowed to play .... whaaat the. :genius: )
Tell me one example, when a world class team like Inter, put on the table this conditions, yeah man we know, you can play, you are 100% fit, we know that you are one of our best players but dude, you have 2 years till the end of the contract that we offered you after the treble ( he was not begging about it, but Morati and co didn't make the calculations that only after 2 years from the treble, they will play in LE and loose the money from CL, minimum 50m euros ) and now we realizied that our fantastic project with Gasper343ini, Ranieri and all those shitty transfers like Forlan and Zarate ( after Eto, :genius: ) cost us so we must cut your salary, and hey, guess what, you can't play till the end of the negotiations, either sign this or watch football from TV, yeah you know this is fine, every other big club like us negotiate with their best players just like this. :genius:

He never said that he wants more money from Inter, he said that he can't sign a contract in this pathetic conditions, abnormal conditions.

Should I remind you about Walcott and Arsenal ? He didnt sign till this month, plus, in June he could go out as a free agent ( so this is much more serious than the case with Sneijder ), and yet, he played, he was not freezed from the squad. Now the damage is done, a BIG fucking damage because we all know this team well, we all know that with him this period we would have more that just 11 points from 27, now Inter is behind Juve and the margin is big, behind fucking Lazio with Kozak and behind Napoli.
We were in great position after Juve, plus Sneijder was back and BOOOOM, this, now the team suffer, football Karma at its best. They could attack the Scudetto but nooo, now they are in position to risk another year without CL, and that is the worst scenario for Inter. But yeah man, we don't miss him, 1000% of Juve and Milan fans are with you .. and with Moratti & co.

I read some comments like, Sneijder is not bigger than Inter, and yes, that is ture, but neither Moratti or Branca are bigger than this club, and their decision to freeze him out from the squad was a big blow for the TEAM, for INTER. a big blow on our chances for success. The damage is terrible.

p.s. Baloteli threw the black and blue jersey on the ground, and yet, he was available for Mourinho, he wear the jersey of Milan, and again, he was available, this is a TRAITOR

francesco
20 Jan 13, 03:10
Moratti's take on this is very important. He's contributed so much to Inter, so we've gotta take care of his feelings too.

Sneijder is probably the biggest traitor on the planet, he doesn't deserve to be in this team, I understand why Moratti doesn't want him anymore.

Biggest traitor??
Really?
How about ronaldo or lucio?

Pimpin
20 Jan 13, 03:12

your posts are hard to get man, never sure if you are being sarcastic or you really mean it

MANTA
20 Jan 13, 03:18
Will someone please fucking buy him already. If he accepts 4.5 then I am sure the EPL will come knocking. Just end this quickly.

Universe
20 Jan 13, 04:24
Rumors say Sneijder is considering accepting Inters contract, Moratti says it's too late?

I've never said this before but fuck you man, just do it.

qb4ever_2k
20 Jan 13, 04:39
Are you serious ? We aren't miss him ? After Juve, till now, Inter won only 11 points from 27, in all of those matches he was available... and you say we arent miss him ?
Guarin is not AMC btw ...

Do you think we could have played better with him? Evidently no, we got more point w/o him in the last 2 years, let alone 9 matches.

He cares about money ? And you know this from where ?
Shoud I remind you what he said ? '' how can I sign a contract in this conditions ? '' ( either sign, or you will not be allowed to play .... whaaat the. :genius: )
Tell me one example, when a world class team like Inter, put on the table this conditions, yeah man we know, you can play, you are 100% fit, we know that you are one of our best players but dude, you have 2 years till the end of the contract that we offered you after the treble ( he was not begging about it, but Morati and co didn't make the calculations that only after 2 years from the treble, they will play in LE and loose the money from CL, minimum 50m euros ) and now we realizied that our fantastic project with Gasper343ini, Ranieri and all those shitty transfers like Forlan and Zarate ( after Eto, :genius: ) cost us so we must cut your salary, and hey, guess what, you can't play till the end of the negotiations, either sign this or watch football from TV, yeah you know this is fine, every other big club like us negotiate with their best players just like this. :genius:

Are you sure he wasn't begging for a praise? No, he didn't have to, but if we didn't give him new contract, he could easily catch a random journalist and say something like he loved the club but no one knew about the future and it would work like a bomb.
Zarate and Forlan are fuck ups but irrelevent to Wes' situation, though we have been trying to cut salary budget for some time. Players who earn big but do not perform are either offered lower salary or sold. JC, Maicon, Lucio, Forlan all left, some left with sadness to interista, but you can't really blame these moves. Wes should not be an exception, he even earned more and performed less than these names.

He never said that he wants more money from Inter, he said that he can't sign a contract in this pathetic conditions, abnormal conditions.

Should I remind you about Walcott and Arsenal ? He didnt sign till this month, plus, in June he could go out as a free agent ( so this is much more serious than the case with Sneijder ), and yet, he played, he was not freezed from the squad. Now the damage is done, a BIG fucking damage because we all know this team well, we all know that with him this period we would have more that just 11 points from 27, now Inter is behind Juve and the margin is big, behind fucking Lazio with Kozak and behind Napoli.

How was it pathetic? A contract which offered him 4,5m (still the biggest erner at Inter), gave him one more year, and with bonus that could make him earned even more than previous one. What more could he ask when he hasn't played well for more than 2 years? And if it was that pathetic, why does he want to sign now knowing that no Liverpool, no MU, no MC, just Galatasaray after him? Pathetic.

Arsenal-Walcott/Inter-Sneijder is no comparable at all.
Arsenal is one of the most financially healthy club in the world, Inter are just trying to cut the deficit.
Walcott is young, healthy, important to the club, earns less, can play every minute, and can improve. Wes is earning ridiculously highly, at footballers' prime age but has been declining for 2 years, and spends most of his time in the clinic.
Question: for 13.5m/year would you pay it to Wes or Walcott? The Answer is simple for me, Walcott, at least he plays. Sorry Wes!!!

We were in great position after Juve, plus Sneijder was back and BOOOOM, this, now the team suffer, football Karma at its best. They could attack the Scudetto but nooo, now they are in position to risk another year without CL, and that is the worst scenario for Inter. But yeah man, we don't miss him, 1000% of Juve and Milan fans are with you .. and with Moratti & co.

I read some comments like, Sneijder is not bigger than Inter, and yes, that is ture, but neither Moratti or Branca are bigger than this club, and their decision to freeze him out from the squad was a big blow for the TEAM, for INTER. a big blow on our chances for success. The damage is terrible.

We won Juve without him, climbed to the 2nd spot without him. Last year with him, we finished 7th.
Moratti and Branca have made dumb decisions, but I doubt they ever put themselves before the club, ever used this club as tool to make money, Moratti even invested shitload of money, his love is undeniable. I can't say the same to Wes, sorry.

I4E
20 Jan 13, 05:05
W€$L€¥ $N€IJD€R reconsidering the pay-cut to stay ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have accepted it at the beggining of the season. Who did you think you were ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 05:08
It's all Sneijder's fault, our management know exactly what they are doing.

:oblivious:

Sokrates
20 Jan 13, 05:27
This shit is going crazy :lol:

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 06:04
W€$L€¥ $N€IJD€R reconsidering the pay-cut to stay ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have accepted it at the beggining of the season. Who did you think you were ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't accept that our management isn't perfect eh?

If he had taken the contract, they probably would of had found a new way to force him out. :lol: And what's wrong with him wanting to accept new contract now?

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 06:18
Lets just get this done and move on so we can focus on the big picture and that's qualifying for the champions league. Our team doesn't need this distraction.

If teams like Man UTD (Rooney contract) and Man City (Tevez) can move on from bad situations with key players then so can we.

Wobblz
20 Jan 13, 06:30
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2936/pulpfictionsamueljackso.jpg

francesco
20 Jan 13, 06:38
okay....
interminated mode standby

I got a feeling that sneijder contract will be mutually terminated, just like jc

Master Inter
20 Jan 13, 07:07
So when this soap opera is over?

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 07:45
Sign his fucking contract extension you crazy fuck!!! Haven't everybody had already enough of this shit??? SIGN HIS GOD DAMN CONTRACT!!!

Sokrates
20 Jan 13, 07:49
Moratti is killing us :lol:

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 08:09
Too late my fuckin' ass!!!! Too late for what??? It's not like Moratti is operating a fuckin' airport here!!!

Everybody knows Sneijder is not joining fucking Galatasaray! I mean please, what is he, 34 years old or something? Stop kidding yourselves.

& I blame both Sneijder & Moratti for lacking communication skills. They obviously both don't know the power of having a sit-down & talking things in a friendly father & son manner. I can't see how all this bad blood can't be gone if they talk to each other face to face in peace & both swallow their fucking pride for a god damn second, for the greater good of the club! It's not worse than Tevez & City I mean!

MAKE THIS HAPPEN GOD DAMN IT!!! I CAN'T HEAR THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!! FUCK, I WANNA CHOKE SOMEBODY!!!

"Too late" he says :palm: Yeah, we all got you gangsta. Now sign the fucking contract & let him play. We got 3 games against fucking Roma.

lonewolf19
20 Jan 13, 08:10
this whole situation is just fucked up.
so even after all this fucking drama, you think Sneijder will ever be playing for us in the right mindset again?
we basically lose either way whether he signs or move on.

Solfice
20 Jan 13, 08:18
Wasn't all this bullshit caused because management wanted to force him into pay cut? Now he agrees and MM says it's too late? TOO LATE???!!?!?! Inter treated him like shit, he fucked Inter back, all is even, now forget this, let him play, end this motherfucking tiring bullshit.

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 08:22
you think Sneijder will ever be playing for us in the right mindset again?

Oh my friend, trust me on this one!!! Oh my!!! If he steps on the field again, just the psychological impact that would have on the team & himself, would be fucking monstrous!!! I'm ready to take on fucking Barca with that psychological boost!

8055ness first has to happen in your head, & if the mind gives the OK, then the body will work along with it. Sneijder coming back is gonna be like fucking steroids for everybody. For himself, for his teammates, for Curva & the fans.

Irequis
20 Jan 13, 08:27
Moratti to Sneijder :
TOO LATE your time have come
money shivers all my spine
ego aching all the time
goodbye everybody, you've got to go
gotta leave Inter all behind and face the truth

Bergpavian
20 Jan 13, 08:43

Oh, so nice. :proud:

But the real world looks different. How many of our players would play for Inter when they have an offer from Barca, Real, Chelsea, ManU etc.? Even those amazing Barca and Bayern players - ohhh, they are all playing in their beloved youth team - wouldn't play if they weren't made to the best paid players on the planet. Or don't you think it's strange that they all get paid so high for the privilege in playing in their favorite team? Schweinsteiger ... some years ago ... was in bad form and said that he is thinking about going to another team - till Hoeneß filled up his ass with Money. Hell, even Steven Gerrard in his prime said to Liverpool: Pay me more money of I'll go to Chelsea.

That Sneijder waited long to accept his new contract isn't great. But: He will earn 4 millions. That's a lot money. But how many of you would be ok when their boss comes to you and tell you: Ok, from now on we will only pay you two third of what you earnt so far. I insist that they wanted to get him out of our team from the beginning.

And everybody who tells me we don't need him hasn't seen much of our games in the last time ...

Jimmy Page
20 Jan 13, 08:47
Sneijder and his peers tried to play hardball and they lost. Simple as that.

A.l.i
20 Jan 13, 08:55
Do you people want him to play on here?

German_Interista
20 Jan 13, 08:57
Just sign this contract, let him play and we can still sell him in the summer. With a lower wage there will be more teams who actually wants to buy him or maybe he will fight back and became the old Sneijder and let us forget about this current shit. Just do something, this shit at the moment is too fucking crazy

:fffuuu:

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 09:34
This is how the Gala fans felt when they thought they were getting Wes...

yK4zCSXA9co

IRR26
20 Jan 13, 09:42
...and now noone wants Sneijder.

I don't know why you are complaining about Moratti. Inter offered him that wage cut new contract already in summer and now about half a year later when Sneijder has realised that nobody wants him he suddenly goes and say hey now I want to accept the deal.

Wesley has been an asshole pretty much all the time he has been here. Don't you remember the bitching started already in the first or at least the second year. Mourinho and the success just calmed him in the first season.

He is a brilliant player when he is in form and concentrates. There just have been very few of those moments.

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 09:44
LOL this is LOLable. Can't find any appropriate word to describe this situation :genius:

Aurimas
20 Jan 13, 09:44
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2936/pulpfictionsamueljackso.jpg

It's the most hilarious shit, i've seen in a while :lol:

Jeez, Moratti, you are acting like a child...

And for those, who are saying that Sneijder wouldn't give his all after this soap opera, you forgot that even Zanetti or Materazzi were close to leaving Inter.

But what the hell, Stankovic is going to come back soon, why do we need Sneijder...

IRR26
20 Jan 13, 09:54
But what the hell, Stankovic is going to come back soon, why do we need Sneijder...

Nah, I think that Deki's goal is to be injured the whole season. It has been worked perfectly till now.

The Wall
20 Jan 13, 10:21

Yeah, Sneijder did that. :lol: :lol:

And yeah he is not worth 4.5 a year while Stanković and Chivu are worth the money they are being paid.

- - - Updated - - -

Well not really. He can still refuse to go elsewhere and just collect his paycheck.

Bergpavian
20 Jan 13, 10:28
Moratti: "Too late!"
Sneijder: "Too late? Ok, fuck you. I will sit out my 6 million contract and you can play me or not."

IRR26
20 Jan 13, 10:33
Moratti: "Too late!"
Sneijder: "Too late? Ok, fuck you. I will sit out my 6 million contract and you can play me or not."

Wesley Bogarde

snake
20 Jan 13, 10:54
MAUWatti the motherfucking 8055!

sanka
20 Jan 13, 11:11
And yeah he is not worth 4.5 a year while Stanković and Chivu are worth the money they are being paid.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93an67LVi1qe8ws7o1_500.gif

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 11:13

This. Sneijder's entourage thought Sneijder had better market value with their salary demands. Hard truth hit to their face.

Inter and Sneijder both played hardball, Sneijder lost. There you have it. Like I said earlier, now it's game of chickens. Moratti teases Sneijder's entourage now obviously, since they came back begging for the deal they were offered earlier. Inter have made plans and done work to get Sneijder to new club so of course we're not going to accept the old deal just like that.

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 11:32
Inter and Sneijder both played hardball, Sneijder lost.

I don't see why he has lost. Just because he is willing to take a step back & put this shit behind him (unlike the fucking child Moratti is), doesn't mean he has "lost". He can still tell everybody to go fuck themselves, just chill at home & still get paid. Nobody can force him to leave if he doesn't want to. He still has a contract.

.h.
20 Jan 13, 11:35
We are the only losers here... not selling sneijder and not giving him a new contract will cost us 6m to have him sit at home, and then we sell him for less than 8 in the summer...

The only case we win is if we sell him or get him tk extend. Everything else is a huge loss

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 11:57
No one wins tbh... Not Inter, not Moratti and not Sneijder.

Bluenine
20 Jan 13, 12:00
I don't see why he has lost. Just because he is willing to take a step back & put this shit behind him (unlike the fucking child Moratti is), doesn't mean he has "lost". He can still tell everybody to go fuck themselves, just chill at home & still get paid. Nobody can force him to leave if he doesn't want to. He still has a contract.
No one has "won" or "lost" yet... and Moratti is not acting like a "fucking child", its just how negotiations go. Inter are just making it clear to Sneijder that accepting the Galatasaray offer is in everyones best interest. The way things are, I think we all would agree that it is the best solution for everyone.

.h.
20 Jan 13, 12:10
yeah, its so nice to see the club dirty laundry being aired like this. think of all those world class players who cant wait to join us now!!!

this is disgracefully handled. utter disgrace.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 12:16
Sky Italy reporting that Moratti and Sneijder just had meeting, the relationship is better than before. Moratti says there is a chance he will stay but is closer to Gala...

Sneijder: "I love Inter, the fans are the most important thing to me. I can't speak of negotiations but I agree with Moratti"

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 12:20
This saga may end up well after all. :)

snake
20 Jan 13, 12:21
Sky Italy reporting that Moratti and Sneijder just had meeting, the relationship is better than before. Moratti says there is a chance he will stay but is closer to Gala...

Sneijder: "I love Inter, the fans are the most important thing to me. I can't speak of negotiations but I agree with Moratti"

Moratti clan ain't nothing to fuck with :D

.h.
20 Jan 13, 12:23
This saga may end up well after all. :)

Except for our reputation where this is completely humiliating.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 12:28
Some reports saying Moratti could help pay towards the transfer of Sneijder to Gala. If selling him for nothing wasn't enough :palm:

- - - Updated - - -

Side note... Sneijder got the bill for their lunch lol

snake
20 Jan 13, 12:29
Except for our reputation where this is completely humiliating.

Nah I like where we come out of this actually, a club who wont accept one player to think he is bigger than our club.

Maybe we might lose some FC Sneijder fans.

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 12:30

I see he has "lost" in a sense that first he refused the pay cut and wanted to entertain offers from some big clubs. When it eventually emerged that no offers from big clubs arrived, Sneijder came to the conclusion that maybe moving isn't that great idea after all. He still has a contract yes, but he isn't playing. I think everyone believes Sneijder wants to actually play his best years as a footballer which means he has take a paycut. He has made quite a good fortune already by playing football, so perhaps he fancies playing over money after all.

Sneijder met Moratti.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D104068&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

.h.
20 Jan 13, 12:33
Nah I like where we come out of this actually, a club who wont accept one player to think he is bigger than our club.

Maybe we might lose some FC Sneijder fans.

Except now we have a reputation for hanging people out to try, and name me any footballer who thinks that is an attractive quakity in a new club...

The Wall
20 Jan 13, 12:43
I love how the ''we need to be effective'' & ''accept our terms or GTFO'' brigade suddenly forgot everything about it.

Sneijder wants to take the paycut and it's still GTFO lol.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 12:43
Thank god this saga is nearly ended. Im happy that there is no hard feelings between the two parties now after this meeting. Either he leaves or stays with a paycut...

Edward
20 Jan 13, 12:45
i can't believe almost everyone in this thread.... am i the only one who wants sneijder gone? are you completely forgetting that he's:

a) injured constantly
b) absolute shite when he does play
c) paid a huge wage, even with a wage cut

here's a timeline, pepole can correct me if i got it wrong

wins treble > asks for big raise to stay happy > we give him the raise > he plays like crap for like 2 seasons with one of the worst attitudes in the whole squad/is constantly injured > we say we can't justify his wage anymore and say we'd be happy to sign him for a bit of a reduced wage > he says no > realizes nobody wants him anymore besides galatasary > begrudgingly accepts our contract reduction > we say no it's too late

are you guys that blind or something? he's agreeing to our contract because the only other option is to move his family to turkey or something and he'd obviously rather stay in italy....he is not staying because of inter. moratti is completley correct. if you think sneijder can be a good part of our squad again then i think that's a bit delusional. he needs to go clear and simple

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 13:04
i can't believe almost everyone in this thread.... am i the only one who wants sneijder gone? are you completely forgetting that he's:

a) injured constantly

wins treble > asks for big raise to stay happy > we give him the raise > he plays like crap for like 2 seasons with one of the worst attitudes in the whole squad/is constantly injured > we say we can't justify his wage anymore and say we'd be happy to sign him for a bit of a reduced wage > he says no > realizes nobody wants him anymore besides galatasary > begrudgingly accepts out contract reduction > we say no

are you guys that blind or something? he's agreeing to our contract because the only other option is to move his family to turkey or something and he'd obviously rather stay in italy....he is not staying because of inter. he needs to go clear and simple

Calm down, yeah its been said a million times, he's money hungry, greedy etc. lets be honest, we want to win and he would give us more of a chance to make top 3. I said it before but a club like ours is capable of moving past this due to family culture we have. I can forgive if he does come back and show us a determined player who wants to be here.

- - - Updated - - -

Wesley Sneijder re-signing with us on a lower salary is a WAY better outcome than him going to Gala for peanuts regardless of the drama.

Edward
20 Jan 13, 13:04
i seriously think people are forgetting how crap he's been. every now and then he'd come and have a not bad game where everyone would rave and say "he's back" and stuff. but it was never the case. selfish play with more long range shots than guarin.

also something that's been bothering me and i'm wondering if anyone knows the answer, besides fk's does anyone now of sneijder scoring a long rage goal for inter? i've never seen him score a single one

Native
20 Jan 13, 13:09

a) injured constantly

wins treble > asks for big raise to stay happy > we give him the raise > he plays like crap for like 2 seasons with one of the worst attitudes in the whole squad/is constantly injured > we say we can't justify his wage anymore and say we'd be happy to sign him for a bit of a reduced wage > he says no > realizes nobody wants him anymore besides galatasary > begrudgingly accepts our contract reduction > we say no it's too late

are you guys that blind or something? he's agreeing to our contract because the only other option is to move his family to turkey or something and he'd obviously rather stay in italy....he is not staying because of inter. moratti is completley correct. if you think sneijder can be a good part of our squad again then i think that's a bit delusional. he needs to go clear and simple
If your look on it is this simple and shallow, I'm afraid it's not us who have been forgetting things... or don't even know about some.

Edward
20 Jan 13, 13:11
Wesley Sneijder re-signing with us on a lower salary is a WAY better outcome than him going to Gala for peanuts regardless of the drama.
personally i can see us having him on this new contract for the next couple of years and time repeating it's self. always injured, bad performances. then after 2 years we won't even get 10m for him. you can't say that's an unrealistic option can you. i mean i'd like it if we re-signed him and everything wen't well, but i don't see it happening.

him helping us get into cl next season is a good point though. i'm glad you said that because yea for me that's the only reason he should stay
- - - Updated - - -

If your look on it is this simple and shallow, I'm afraid it's not us who have been forgetting things... or don't even know about some.

what do you mean?

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 13:13
Yeah I would agree that in the last 2 seasons, Sneijder hasn't been effective at all on a consistent basis but injuries are obviously the biggest factor here and you would have to try harder to convince me Sneijder is not a world class player when fit. Does it matter much if he hasn't scored many long range goals? How about mentioning all the free kicks and assists he has made for the team... One of the best passers in the game no doubt.

Another thought... Branca conveniently not at the lunch meeting today.

Native
20 Jan 13, 13:14
personally i can see us having him on this new contract for the next couple of years and time repeating it's self. always injured, bad performances. then after 2 years we won't even get 10m for him. you can't say that's an unrealistic option can you. i mean i'd like it if we re-signed him and everything wen't well, but i don't see it happening.

him helping us get into cl next season is a good point though. i'm glad you said that because yea for me that's the only reason he should stay
- - - Updated - - -
So you think he is an injury prone player who when he plays always has bad performances, but you're glad he stays cause he can get us into CL? High levels of contradiction for one post...

Jane The Virgin
20 Jan 13, 13:18
I dont like how we treated him while negotiating with him, thats the most unprofessional thing ever, only thing that can top this is after being treated like a bitch, he accepts to stay for lower wages because none other club wants him. Lets see now how man he is, id respect him much more if he never accepts lower wages and never gets called to play again.

Nothing good will come out of this.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 13:21

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but in a time where we can't afford top class players, it's worth the risk and hopefully he comes back with a new motivation to prove himself again and make a difference for us. Staying injury free is hard for any player to promise...

SKY confirm it's close... 51% goes to Gala, 49% He re-signs.

Edward
20 Jan 13, 13:22
So you think he is an injury prone player who when he plays always has bad performances, but you're glad he stays cause he can get us into CL? High levels of contradiction for one post...

i don't think it's contradictory. our squad is pretty poor so i'd take any help we could get. he might be awful or he might help us. i'd be prepared to take the risk considering how important cl is

btw i'm not saying we handled this situation right. our management was stupid beyond belief to freeze him out of the squad. literally one of the dumbest decisions i've ever seen in football.

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 13:31
I dont like how we treated him while negotiating with him, thats the most unprofessional thing ever, only thing that can top this is after being treated like a bitch, he accepts to stay for lower wages because none other club wants him. Lets see now how man he is, id respect him much more if he never accepts lower wages and never gets called to play again.

Nothing good will come out of this.

Well that's a good attitude. :D Just crying and not trying to look for anything positive. Way to go!

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 13:32
Fuck him, sounds like MM has had enough. its obviously about money, now that he has relised he has done fuck all for 2.5 years no one wants him

in that time he has cost us 30million in wages and his reported sell value has come down 32.5million and he has given us nothing.the last 2 months have been ludicrous the way he has acted. while the club may have put a foot wring at the start we cant afford to pay wes to be off form and injured. even 4.5 million/season is too much for what we've had since the treble.

if he does get to stay how motivated will he be? his attitude is shit as it is, now with all this happened and a paycut i doubt he will be very enthusiastic

Strama highlighted this quote from gala's manager Terim who has obviously realized he is a clown too

“whoever will come from the transfer market will never be more important than the club.”

Fitzy
20 Jan 13, 13:44
Do the extension, get him playing again and see if we can attract some offers in the off-season.

.h.
20 Jan 13, 13:45
which is what we should have tried to accomplish since the very start, tbh, without the public airing.

Jane The Virgin
20 Jan 13, 13:50
Well that's a good attitude. :D Just crying and not trying to look for anything positive. Way to go!

Sure, blame the fans for stating the obvious.

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 13:59
which is what we should have tried to accomplish since the very start, tbh, without the public airing.

Do you think we didn't do this? Basically we tried to lower his wage so that he has more market value or that we can afford to keep him. Public airing was bad, but we didn't do that right from the start, the lowering wage thing was going on behind the scenes before it got public. Sneijder just didn't respond to it other than "no".

Sure, blame the fans for stating the obvious.

I have blamed the fans? So you represent all the fans now?

MANTA
20 Jan 13, 14:01
The amount of BS perpetuated by the press on this matter is mind boggling.

First they talk about a Feb.5 clause, then they say there is no such thing.

One minute Wes and Moratti are at war, and a couple of hours later the are having a nice lunch and are all smiles.

I just want this thing over with, 50% because I want the press to STFU, and 50% because I want to see us get on with the rest of the transfer market.

.h.
20 Jan 13, 14:01
Do you think we didn't do this? Basically we tried to lower his wage so that he has more market value or that we can afford to keep him. Public airing was bad, but we didn't do that right from the start, the lowering wage thing was going on behind the scenes before it got public. Sneijder just didn't respond to it other than "no".

And the public airing is the worst of the whole situation. Thats what will have the longest lasting effect... It wasnt just bad, it was a fucking DISASTER. Possibly one of the worst PR disasters in recent footballing history that I can think of.

Native
20 Jan 13, 14:03
Sneijder: "The fans love me? I know, and I love them. We'll see what's going to happen these days. Will I remain or not? For me it's a yes!"

Sokrates
20 Jan 13, 14:05
It's a yes for staying or not? :pokerface:

Native
20 Jan 13, 14:08
For staying, obviously...

KevinB
20 Jan 13, 14:32
Forza Sneijder fuckers :slick:

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 14:40
Moratti on Sneijder: "Have we made peace? I don't think there was ever a war in the first place, and certainly not with me personally."

Pimpin
20 Jan 13, 14:47
Moratti might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is a fucking G

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 14:52
The amount of BS perpetuated by the press on this matter is mind boggling.

First they talk about a Feb.5 clause, then they say there is no such thing.

One minute Wes and Moratti are at war, and a couple of hours later the are having a nice lunch and are all smiles.

I just want this thing over with, 50% because I want the press to STFU, and 50% because I want to see us get on with the rest of the transfer market.

Berlusconi owns Mediaset so take a guess why

Shaun
20 Jan 13, 14:57
What? People would prefer us to sell him for next to nothing? Have you people seen us this season? Have you seen how uncreative and workmanlike our side is? He's world class. If he is happy to stay at lowered wages then it's for the best. It's not like he would have been adequately replaced anyway. I for one could live without seeing Schelotto or Lodi in our squad

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 15:03
What? People would prefer us to sell him for next to nothing? Have you people seen us this season? Have you seen how uncreative and workmanlike our side is? . .
we'd be selling him for a wage saving worth 20-30million + what ever we got him for.

have you seen Wes play last 2 seasons? when hes not been injured hes hasnt been worth 9mil a season(what hes going to cost us) let alone 12mi/season(IE the the 30 he's already cost us during which he was off form and injured)

He's world class

world class is useless if he is playing crap/ injured which he has been for a long time

If he is happy to stay at lowered wages then it's for the best

lowered wages mean hes still out highest paid player and 'happy to stay' after he basically goit rejected by all the big temas in the PL which is what he wanted

It's not like he would have been adequately replaced anyway. I for one could live without seeing Schelotto or Lodi in our squad
the idea was actually to replace him with paulinho or someone of that order

Native
20 Jan 13, 15:07
Gotta love the never-ending negativism. Even when a (when in form) good player does want to stay.

Wes might've looked shit past 2 seasons, but when you look at the stats you'll find that they're not much worse than those of 2010.

He still wasn't as shit as 90% of the others on our team, so he was still one of the best for us. Can only hope he stays.

Howl
20 Jan 13, 15:10
I dont think he'll stay, too late anyway.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 15:11
Latest update from Sky - Sneijder entourage had a meeting with Inter. Now they will meet with Gala to define some details about Wes's contract. If all is ok, he will sign. Could be done in the next 24hrs.

- - - Updated - - -

And now they are saying that the meeting is ongoing between Inter and Sneijder agent. According to Sky Italy it is for a payout and Sneijder might sign tonight for Galatasaray

shingayi
20 Jan 13, 15:12
So what? We will pay him the money to get rid of? :palm:

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 15:12
Yep hes signing tonight for Galatasaray, tomorrow might go to Istanbul........

bye sneiderman.......:okay:

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 15:15
So most likely this ends with us giving a golden hand shake... WOW

.h.
20 Jan 13, 15:15
Internazionale
We'll pay you to take our best players

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 15:17
I dont think theres a golden handshake, but hes definitely signing contract tonight

nvm there prob is

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 15:19
the negitivisim doesn't just come from his constant injuries. its also his shit attitude on and off the pitch, using his wifes twitter to make the club look bad, whoring himself to the prem for 2 months until he tries to crawl back after being rejected by pretty much everyone, telling the fans it's not about money when it quite obviously is about money

a player that actually thinks hes bigger than the club

the problem is he's never in form the only time he's played well was for holland in the Euro's, for us hes barely turned up. we are missing a player like him but we have to call it quits sometime. really dont know what the stats can prove because anyone saying he has played well for us these last 2.5 years is off their meds...

ok so some of our other players haven't performed and even some of those who have have left or taken pay cuts (little douht that cambiasso and milito will be next to take cuts too)

shingayi
20 Jan 13, 15:24
So what are the final statements?

How much money will we get for him, and how much will he earn in Turkey?

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 15:24
how do you know what's going on behind the curtains?

how do we know he wasnt treated like a bitch, to take a pay cut?

can you say julio cesar was only about the money as well? the club that took him in as a nobody and turned him into the best gk in the world?

WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS THESE MANAGEMENT ASSHOLES THAT ARE RUINING THE CLUB!

Native
20 Jan 13, 15:25
How a situation can change in just a few posts... :okay:

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 15:33
how do you know what's going on behind the curtains?

how do we know he wasnt treated like a bitch, to take a pay cut?

can you say julio cesar was only about the money as well? the club that took him in as a nobody and turned him into the best gk in the world?

WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS THESE MANAGEMENT ASSHOLES THAT ARE RUINING THE CLUB!cesar had a choice, compete with handa and take a paycut or move, he decided to move causing no fuss, rather than take 2 months and piss everyone off in the process.

what do you want the managemnet to do? keep paying aging players we cant afford? while the management have made some crap transfers recently and done some other mad shit one thing they have done successfully is reduce our wage budget significantly which given our current state was completely necessary.

lucio, forlan, cesar, maicon and proabbly sneijder all gone and samuel has taken a pay cut. this saves us about 50million a season!

shingayi
20 Jan 13, 15:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwppF6jzpYI

GRAZIE PER TUTTO WESLEY!

.h.
20 Jan 13, 15:40
cesar had a choice, compete with handa and take a paycut or move, he decided to move causing no fuss, rather than take 2 months and piss everyone off in the process.

what do you want the managemnet to do? keep paying aging players we cant afford? while the management have made some crap transfers recently and done some other mad shit one thing they have done successfully is reduce our wage budget significantly which given our current state was completely necessary.

lucio, forlan, cesar, maicon and proabbly sneijder all gone and samuel has taken a pay cut. this saves us about 50million a season!

Last time i checked cesar took like three months to offload...

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 15:45
Last time i checked cesar took like three months to offload...fair enough but it was hardly the commotion that wes has caused and Julio didnt try to drag the club through the gutter in the process either. it was also during the long summer mercato.

Nyall
20 Jan 13, 15:47
Gotta love the never-ending negativism. Even when a (when in form) good player does want to stay.

Wes might've looked shit past 2 seasons, but when you look at the stats you'll find that they're not much worse than those of 2010.

He still wasn't as shit as 90% of the others on our team, so he was still one of the best for us. Can only hope he stays.

There's stats and then there's watching the match and seeing for yourself how shit he's actually been. Take Jonathan for example, no statistic will tell you that he fucked up in the Bologna match, will it?

Sneijder is paid better than everyone on our team as he is the best player on our team. No matter how you may want to argue it, he simply was nowhere near the best player on our team. It doesn't matter if he was as shit as everyone else. No one else is costing the team as much as he is and no one else is put up to the standard that he is.

P.S. Sneijder wasn't one of our best players.

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 15:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwppF6jzpYI

GRAZIE PER TUTTO WESLEY!

good song as well. rhcp ftw

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 15:48
Well that is a fucking :palm: if we pay something to Sneijder.

German_Interista
20 Jan 13, 15:55
As long as this shit is over and our mercato can go on, I am happy. This whole situation is embarassing, just bring it to an end, as soon as possible :palm:

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 15:56
I dont even care if we even pay galatasaray at this point. any transfer we conduct we're gonna be fucked with this management.

for every good deal there's a 100 shitty ones.

Solfice
20 Jan 13, 16:00
Looks like the management consist of retards. :palm: Nice job!

Nyall
20 Jan 13, 16:08
Just like when Ibra left.. Bye bye all FC Sneijder fans..

InterMauro
20 Jan 13, 16:10
Bye bye Wes, who will we get as replacement? Nene, Milan Baros??

Sokrates
20 Jan 13, 16:10
Good bye Champ!

You will always be part in our hearts, and we will never forget what you did for us!

We will love you forever Wes

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/1012/Bilder/wesley-sneijder-514.jpg

JJM
20 Jan 13, 16:12
Bye bye Wes good luck in Gala...Tnx for the treble :proud:

LGI in my eyes :fuckyea:

Universe
20 Jan 13, 16:14
Moratti on Sneijder: "Have we made peace? I don't think there was ever a war in the first place, and certainly not with me personally."

:yao:

How a situation can change in just a few posts... :okay:

I know eh? It looked like things were heading for an Inter extension and then it's a golden handshake? Fucking terrible outcome if true tbh.

In order of preference, (not likelihood), the desired outcomes should be:

1. Sneijder accepts a lower contract with Inter and plays til the end of the season where things can be re-evaluated
2. Sneijder is sold outright to Galatasaray
3. Golden fucking handshake :palm:

The777
20 Jan 13, 16:18
Ozkan Dogan, Turkish agent involved in the transfer just announced that Wes signed a 3.5 yr contract with GS.

Goodbye Wes, Welcome Wes.

(mindfuck)

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 16:23
I really wish this game wouldve been at the Meazza, so he couldve given his farewell

- - - Updated - - -

I type Obama on twitter, I click on the first tweet.

This is the first response

"Yaman Akinci ‏@YamanAkinci
@BarackObama Is it true that you are a Galatasaray fan ? :)"

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what kind of giant mind fuck is this

Universe
20 Jan 13, 16:24
Ozkan Dogan, Turkish agent involved in the transfer just announced that Wes signed a 3.5 yr contract with GS.

Goodbye Wes, Welcome Wes.

(mindfuck)

Fucking €3.5m???? That's an entire million lower than what we allegedly offered him, and almost half what he's earning right now.

Fucking Christ :palm: must be one hell of a golden handshake.

Edit: completely read the post wrong :palm: thought it said €3.5 million per year salary but of course you wrote 3.5 year contract..

:lol: fuck me.

But fuck you too.

The777
20 Jan 13, 16:26
Fucking €3.5m???? That's an entire million lower than what we allegedly offered him, and almost half what he's earning right now.

3.5 YEAR. Wage not disclosed yet.

K.I.
20 Jan 13, 16:28
Apparently its a done deal, Sneijder to Gala. [According to La Gazzetta]

b4h4mooth
20 Jan 13, 16:28

Edit: completely read the post wrong :palm: thought it said €3.5 million per year salary but of course you wrote 3.5 year contract..

:lol: fuck me.

But fuck you too.
read then post.

The777
20 Jan 13, 16:31
But fuck you too.

:D

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 16:32
BENVENUTO LODI!!!! :star:

b4h4mooth
20 Jan 13, 16:34
BENVENUTO PAULINHO!!!! :star::slick:

vasilios
20 Jan 13, 16:36
Haven't been following this shit for a while. So.... I take it this is pretty much done then?

Do we know how much we got from Gala? And how much (if any) we had to pay Wes?

Just trying to determine, on a scale of 1-10, how many facepalms this deal deserves.

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 16:36
:slick:

I'm Branca. You don't know shit

b4h4mooth
20 Jan 13, 16:39
I'm Branca. You don't know shit
Branca from Albania:awwwyeah:

Verathia
20 Jan 13, 16:40
Goodbye sneijder!

b4h4mooth
20 Jan 13, 16:49
Guarin : ill be the King of midfield:awwwyeah:

Milito : My salary is the highest at Inter.:awwwyeah:

Cassano : Im gonna playmaking this team:awwwyeah:

Coutinho : I will have more playing time :excitedeyes:

Moratti : :genius:

Nagatomo : :foreveralone:

Bergpavian
20 Jan 13, 16:53
Just trying to determine, on a scale of 1-10, how many facepalms this deal deserves.

:palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: etc.

_OC_
20 Jan 13, 16:54
If the reports are true, that's one of the worst examples of workmanship I've ever seen. Appaling.

But at least now this shit's over, and we can look forward and try to find someone who will actually contribute something to the team, and not just sit out with an injury half of the time.

And best of all, NO MORE YOLANTHE AND HER STUPID TWEETS :slick::pazzini::epicwin::awwyeah:

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 16:58
we can look forward and try to find someone who will actually contribute something to the team, and not just sit out with an injury half of the time.

Yeah that's why Branca will fly to Brazil soon to suck Paulinho's & his manager's dick a little more & after they say no he can come back with some leftover Brazilian (like a Jonathan) nobody wants. It's not like we haven't gone through this scenario already.

Fuck this shit.

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 16:59

Nah, Cassano and Naga are like best friends so he won't be alone. + Everyone loves him. Thankfully this is most likely over now. Bring on Diego Pérez or Jaime Valdés. :awyeah:

And Milito is probably more like: "Shit...i have highest salary now..." And then he gets call from Moratti.

Bergpavian
20 Jan 13, 17:07
And Milito is probably more like: "Shit...i have highest salary now..." And then he get's call from Moratti.

:lol:

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 17:08
And Milito is probably more like: "Shit...i have highest salary now..." And then he get's call from Moratti.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U4MhqI7eI5A/UF5Me4hjxwI/AAAAAAAAGmM/Cg0y51Fi-6k/s1600/3-AM-2.jpg

Gaetan
20 Jan 13, 17:11
Still wearing my Sneijder jersey with pride. Good luck at Gala.

Besnik
20 Jan 13, 17:11
Goodbye Wes. Kinda sad to see him leave though, somehow i've thought he will remain at Inter for a long time.

However can't deny that his recent injuries ruined up almost everything. He was always an important player for us, especially in the treble legendary season, so he will be remembered for good. Can't say whether he's a legend or not, but he's much more than just a former inter player.

Wish him best of luck, and hopefully he'll succeed in Turkey.

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 17:12
However can't deny that his recent injuries ruined up almost everything.

:stankovic:

Besnik
20 Jan 13, 17:14
:stankovic:

yea, but stankovic is here since 2004, and he's one of those legends... and we know our relationship with legends.

well hell

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 17:15
yea, but stankovic is here since 2004, and he's one of those legends... and we know our relationship with legends.

:juliocesar:

Besnik
20 Jan 13, 17:16
:juliocesar:

well, go ask moratti &co then.. :D

Maslany
20 Jan 13, 17:16
Bye Sneijder, it was time!!!

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 17:17
http://youtu.be/IuGimCjG4Xw

:pokerface:

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 17:20
Imagine if they ran out in to San Siro pitch...we'd be like: 'Pay-cut or you guy's will never run again.'

Yes, i am bored...

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 17:22
Imagine if they ran out in to San Siro pitch...we'd be like: 'Pay-cut or you guy's will never run again.'

Yes, i am bored...

hahaha funny shit youve been posting lately. gotta let me smoke some of whatever youre having haha

Bluenine
20 Jan 13, 17:23
Yeah that's why Branca will fly to Brazil soon to suck Paulinho's & his manager's dick a little more & after they say no he can come back with some leftover Brazilian (like a Jonathan) nobody wants. It's not like we haven't gone through this scenario already.

Fuck this shit.

Yeah, like Jonathan.... or Maicon.

Its not an exact science, dude. Everyone makes mistakes.

Ed.
20 Jan 13, 17:23
This is a huge loss for us.. goodbye wes.. goodbye martijn..

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 17:24
Former Player or La Grande?

Now that's something

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 17:24
lgi no doubt

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 17:26
Former. One good season doesn't make him LGI, no matter what he did that season .

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 17:28
Former. One good season doesn't make him LGI.

he scored against barca and bayern in CL. I rest my case

uny_arturo
20 Jan 13, 17:29
Former. Not as decisive as Milito and was far less self-sacrificing than Eto'o.

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 17:31
he scored against barca and bayern in CL. I rest my case

So? Pandev scored against Bayern in the last minutes.

Vibe
20 Jan 13, 17:31
Please.

Don't disrespect what he did for us and our club by putting him in former players.Integral part of the greatest success our team has ever had,or that almost any team has ever had.

LGI.

KevinB
20 Jan 13, 17:32
LGI. Ffs.

And golden handshake? Great job management, just great.

Perhaps now we can sell Guarin? Give him a golden handshake as well if he doesn't want to leave. :palm:

shingayi
let's leave this case to people judgement.

Pajo
If he goes, than Motta should as well. Even Pandev.

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 17:34
A poll!

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/e/3/0/f/11949896971812381266light_bulb_karl_bartel_01.svg. med.png

Pajo
Lets way till it's official :)

Fapuccino
So? Pandev scored against Bayern in the last minutes.

barca AND bayern.

shingayi
20 Jan 13, 17:35
If he goes, than Motta should as well. Even Pandev.

Pandev? You went too far bro... Pandev joined us in the middle of treble season, and apart of some few positive performances he didn't show anything special. Sneijder scored against Barca, assisted in final against Bayern... Not to mention what he did in Serie A that season.

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 17:36
If he goes, than Motta should as well. Even Pandev.agree with this, if Motta isn't then Wes shouldn't

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 17:37
I am with Besnik here...

Can't say whether he's a legend or not, but he's much more than just a former inter player.

Although i love him, putting him next to Matthäus, José, Facchetti, Mazzola etc. would be to much, yet again putting him next to Quaresma, Gasperini, Muntari, Kerlon etc. would be quite unfair.

shingayi
20 Jan 13, 17:39
I'd rather compare him to Adriano, their merits are on quite similar level.

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 17:39
I am with Besnik here...

Although i love him, putting him next to Matthäus, José, Facchetti, Mazzola etc. would be to much, yet again putting him next to Quaresma, Gasperini, Muntari, Kerlon etc. would be quite unfair.pretty much spot on, sure there was a discussion not too long ago about a third category

chipschups
20 Jan 13, 17:41
well, Im glad this saga almost over

Mudiganyi : good luck wes, I'll take your spot :dino:

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/14860_10151658515132178_970451493_n.jpg

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 17:42
Sure, i've always been for 3 sections, one for between the two, something like "Notable former players". Perfect for Wes and the guys from the treble winning season.

JJM
20 Jan 13, 17:43
memorable inter players

/thread

right?right? :challenge:

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 17:44
Im just saying guys.. Wes was huge for us that season, but imo, one good season is not worth for LGI. It's different with Maicon and Cesar who were with us years before that, won much more and so on.. It's not disrespect or anything.

Bergpavian
20 Jan 13, 17:44
I am with Besnik here...

Although i love him, putting him next to Matthäus, José, Facchetti, Mazzola etc. would be to much, yet again putting him next to Quaresma, Gasperini, Muntari, Kerlon etc. would be quite unfair.

I would be ok with him if he's in "Former Players" ... but then: Figo, Simeone, Recoba, Cuper, Invernizzi ... Have they really done so much more for Inter than Sneijder?

monster09
20 Jan 13, 17:45
Im just saying guys.. Wes was huge for us that season, but imo, one good season is not worth for LGI. It's different with Maicon and Cesar who were with us years before that, won much more and so on.. It's not disrespect or anything.

Eto'o :troll:

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 17:48
he played great everytime he was recovered from injury. dont forget the comeback with leonardo, and strama's 4-3-2-1

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfSnhWqcJfs

Ed.
20 Jan 13, 17:49
I'd rather compare him to Adriano, their merits are on quite similar level.

Sneijder is comparable to Ronaldo the phenomenon tbh. 1 good season followed by series of injuries and both of them brought lots of fans. Well ronnie brought with his name while sneijder brought fans with a treble. No sneijder's goal vs kiev, no cl ko round, no sneijder goal vs barca, no sneijder's assists vs bayern, no cl title, no treble which means lionheart wont stay with us.

Nero Indigo
20 Jan 13, 17:49
LGI. Ffs.

And golden handshake? Great job management, just great.

Honestly!? ... It feels more like Moratti gave him a Golden Handjob!

Batman
20 Jan 13, 17:54
FUCK EVERYTHING.

Lionheart
20 Jan 13, 17:54
It all seems like a fucking game to you.

HEYYY! A PLAYER LEFT!!! WE CAN MOVE THREADS :epicwin: :oblivious: LGI or Former players?

:palm:

francesco
20 Jan 13, 17:55
Sure, i've always been for 3 sections, one for between the two, something like "Notable former players". Perfect for Wes and the guys from the treble winning season.

actually you need another one: former bitch player
suitable for ex inter player like lucio lol

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 17:57

Eto still had much better record than Sneijder. He did perfectly well the season after the treble with 37 scored goals. Sneijder never played great after 22 may 2010. He played good on few occasions, and that's it.

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 17:58
It all seems like a fucking game to you.

HEYYY! A PLAYER LEFT!!! WE CAN MOVE THREADS :epicwin: :oblivious: LGI or Former players?

:palm:

Actually felt like Branca for a second :lol:. Taking the attention elsewhere, not on the main subject

JJM
20 Jan 13, 17:59
So we gonna get 10m€ in total INCLUDING bonuses...and Wes will not be getting 6M€ like he did but no exact number yet...

monster09
20 Jan 13, 18:01
Eto still had much better record than Sneijder. He did perfectly well the season after the treble with 37 scored goals. Sneijder never played great after 22 may 2010. He played good on few occasions, and that's it.

Had superb second season and good first season. Just 2 seasons and he is in LGI. Tbh that section should be only for special players who served Inter for long time.

francesco
20 Jan 13, 18:02
@tancredipalmeri
"If in 1 week Moratti sees Inter losing at Roma,Sneijder going,n Milan signing Kakà n Balotelli, it would be better to seal his house windows" :awyeah:

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 18:05
Had superb second season and good first season. Just 2 seasons and he is in LGI. Tbh that section should be only for special players who served Inter for long time.

Yeah. If i can choose, only Milito should be in LGI from the players that came that summer. I didn't even vote for Eto on the poll since i knew people will vote LGI, but he scouldn't be ther.e

Nero Indigo
20 Jan 13, 18:17
The LGI section is a retarded section. Mods over here say it's a popularity contest when it's supposed to be something much more delicate than that. It should backed up with cold hard STATS is what I say: Games played, Goals scored, etc but what do I know. I feel Sneijder should be somewhere in between.

jmaster
20 Jan 13, 18:22

I don't really understand how it works tbh. There are lot of useless players in there, imho

Michael
20 Jan 13, 18:40
So what is going on?

LukasGiovanni
20 Jan 13, 18:43

you fucking cunt! you stole my avatar!!!

Uncommon
20 Jan 13, 18:43
So what is going on?

You're suppose to tell us. :yuno:

monster09
20 Jan 13, 18:47
you fucking cunt! you stole my avatar!!!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9377/wqqwe.jpg

:awwwyeah:

The Wall
20 Jan 13, 19:40
I hope we just pocket that money instead of buying some hall-assed solution. We simply don't need any more mediocre players in the team.

The777
20 Jan 13, 19:40
Galatasaray TV just announced the deal with Sneijder.

Medical examination is expected tomorrow in Istanbul.

LukasGiovanni
20 Jan 13, 19:44
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9377/wqqwe.jpg

:awwwyeah:

i had this picture (the same you have) since december 2011, but some week ago, it disappeared and i dont know why!

figer
20 Jan 13, 19:51
http://www.galatasaray.org/kulup/haber/15788.php

BabyPhat
20 Jan 13, 20:18
Goodbye Wesley. Our management fucked up, but I wish you had stayed.

Kenny
20 Jan 13, 20:43
Can be moved to Former players. Bye Wes!

Michael
Final figures:

To Inter: 7.5 million plus bonuses.
To Sneijder: 5 million plus "high bonuses tied to goals and appearances."

Howl
Medical examination is expected tomorrow in Istanbul. wouldnt be surprised if he fails

bibonzo
20 Jan 13, 20:44
Well where is the vote LGI or not? Will express my thoughts then.

snake
20 Jan 13, 20:44
Dutch friend of mine saw Wesley at a bar drunk while he was out for 'technical reasons'. He told my this group, which my friend was a part of, that he was just still at Inter to earn money and didn't really care about anything else. My friend is usually a very reliable source.

:pajo:

Kenny
20 Jan 13, 20:46
He was probably showing Stankovic the beauties of Holland.

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 20:46
Hihi.

About the figures, 7,5m€ fixed is a fucking low price. Though bonuses are probably tied to CL qualification and 10m€ has been talked about in the media that with bonuses the fee rises to 10m€.

crzdcolombian
20 Jan 13, 20:48
Final figures:

To Inter: 7.5 million plus bonuses.
To Sneijder: 5 million plus "high bonuses tied to goals and appearances."

Wow worst deal ever..... We got more money for fing Pazzini !!!!! So hope this is a lesson to our management. If they had dealed with this better he prob would have ended up in a better squad for more money. I can't believe we didn't even get half of what we paid for him !!!

Howl
20 Jan 13, 20:50
now why cant we do this to stankovic?..

Kenny
20 Jan 13, 20:52
Cuz in every team there must be a clown.

Michael
20 Jan 13, 21:03
“I am literally dreaming. I am good and will have to study Turkish. I am very excited coming to Turkey and I will give my best. I know that they have been waiting for me a long time and I also know that Turkish fans are fantastic. I cannot wait to play, get to Istanbul to meet the fans. I am very excited. Fatih Terim has always done a fantastic job everywhere and of course with the Turkish national team. I cannot wait to meet him.

“My message? I am very proud that Galatasaray have signed me. Really, I cannot wait to meet the fans. We will be together for many great years. I will arrive in Istanbul tomorrow. My new teammates? I know who they are because I have faced them in a different club or a different national team. We have a strong and deep team. I’ll see everyone soon.”

alvaro
20 Jan 13, 21:04
Well good fucking riddance then. I expected a little more ambition from him but turned out he was yet another money grabbing wanker. Aside from the fact I just said, I'm also not happy with the club leaving him totally out of squad selection, he was fit for many games in which he could have made the difference and earned us some valuable points.

Stuntman
20 Jan 13, 21:05
Sick an tired of Sneijder trasfer saga, thank God its finally over!

CafeCordoba
20 Jan 13, 21:07
Well good fucking riddance then. I expected a little more ambition from him but turned out he was yet another money grabbing wanker. Aside from the fact I just said, I'm also not happy with the club leaving him totally out of squad selection, he was fit for many games in which he could have made the difference and earned us some valuable points.

Yeah, it was simply a bad call.

At some point we should have just let it be, play Sneijder but also deal with the buyer(s). Well, there was only one. Only thing comes to my mind with this ban from games is that we wanted to show Sneijder that we're serious about the wage. That you take a paycut or you don't play.

dynasty27
20 Jan 13, 21:08
fuck! just ordered a wesley sneijder jersey on inter.store yesterday! :wth:

ForzaInterUSA
20 Jan 13, 21:09

You can always cancel your order. Lol

snake
20 Jan 13, 21:10
Sneijders medical will be vital to him signing. He has to survey the medical facilities.

IRR26
20 Jan 13, 21:11
“I am literally dreaming. I am good and will have to study Turkish. I am very excited coming to Turkey and I will give my best. I know that they have been waiting for me a long time and I also know that Turkish fans are fantastic. I cannot wait to play, get to Istanbul to meet the fans. I am very excited. Fatih Terim has always done a fantastic job everywhere and of course with the Turkish national team. I cannot wait to meet him.

“My message? I am very proud that Galatasaray have signed me. Really, I cannot wait to meet the fans. We will be together for many great years. I will arrive in Istanbul tomorrow. My new teammates? I know who they are because I have faced them in a different club or a different national team. We have a strong and deep team. I’ll see everyone soon.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wa8ErLKdGc

Big words from the player that wanted to stay with Inter couple hours ago.

.h.
for better or worse, we will all be grateful that it is finished.

Toninu

It was obvious he was leaving why did you order it? Oh well he was still a big player for us, it's not that bad :P

So now the La Grande debate begins haha :D

Choppin Onions
20 Jan 13, 21:12
Shite deal. Not surprised. Fuck Branca. Good-bye Wes. Good luck. Enjoy kebabs.

alvaro
20 Jan 13, 21:15
Surely former players stuff. He was important part of the treble winning season but overall the seasons after that left much room for improvement on many aspects.

Toninu
20 Jan 13, 21:17
Wesley's first comment as a Gala player, "it's a dream." Wow someone set some low expectations for his career. but we can't really talk he'll be playing Champions League football.

wera
20 Jan 13, 21:18
Well, at least we got some money for him.

Now if we buy a some fucking retarded player for 10 mil I'm gonna kill somebody. Cuz I'm gangsta like that.

KevinB
20 Jan 13, 21:21
Fuck it, we needed him today. Not watch we spend that 8 million :yao: on Lodi and Schelotto. Ffs, my hopes are low

Michael
20 Jan 13, 21:21
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/553426_404631149623960_1827117981_n.jpg

Howl
20 Jan 13, 21:23
thats the worst thing, I KNOW this money will be used for a shit below par player that we pay even more for.

Choppin Onions
20 Jan 13, 21:25
Waiting for the Turkish invasion....

ForzaInterUSA
20 Jan 13, 21:26
Hope we can find a good replacement for him. The only attacking mid we play is Guarin and that's not enough.

Howl
20 Jan 13, 21:27
Sneijder & Yilmaz together would be beast though, we should have exchanged :derp:

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 21:29
its not 8 million, its 8 + 12/season

also considering he was non-existent for a long time now

although what MM and the Brancaster will do is pretty unpredictable

Michael
20 Jan 13, 21:30
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543809_404634432956965_783891345_n.jpg

Still popping the collar like a boss.

snake
20 Jan 13, 21:30
Fuck it, we needed him today. Not watch we spend that 8 million :yao: on Lodi and Schelotto. Ffs, my hopes are low

Laugh all you want, but Lodi would increase our midfield ten-fold.

Firstly, he is pretty reliable to play over 30 games every season. Unlike Sneijder. Secondly, he is always up their with the leading assist-men. Last year he top scored and top assisted for Catania. I think he would do well at a bigger club.

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 21:31
best of luck to him, hopefully he can stay injury free

snake
20 Jan 13, 21:32
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543809_404634432956965_783891345_n.jpg

Uncle Fester and Frankenstein?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/01/article-2226119-15CABD1D000005DC-302_306x423.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Frankenstein's_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg/200px-Frankenstein's_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg

Besnik
delete

Armes
It doesn't really matter where he ends up here, Former Players or La Grande. Truth is simple: Sneijder's a fantastic player and we're all thankful he was part of Inter, because without him we wouldn't have won whatever we won with him. So farewell Wes and thanks for what you gave to Inter.

The transfer is what it is; pointless thing to direct blaming fingers either to our management or him. It's not his fault management fucks up financially, sells our best one by one (Eto'o, Maicon, Balo, Lucio for free...) and then decides that it's somehow ok to just disrespect the contract of the "last of the mohikans" by giving him ultimatums to accept paycut or we'll give you complimentary tickets to watch from the stands. On the other hand, the management is not at fault either because they recognize that Inter is a business like everything else and it's either respect or money to be gained. Money buys respect nowadays and it won't sink the team to the dark ages. So there. Game over.

What matters to me, as an innocent long term Inter fan, is that this guy gave a lot to my team, to Inter, to every other fan like me. If the management feels it has a right to treat him strictly as business, he has the same right to do the same thing. That is why he will always be part of La Grande Inter.

Howl
20 Jan 13, 21:33
http://s13.postimage.org/plynejjeu/DSC_0109.jpg

Good thing i kept the tags on huehuehue

Native
20 Jan 13, 21:55
Goodbye Wes, I will always love you. Yes homo.

Thanks for everything. The treble. The memories. I love you in every sense of the word. :heart:

Goodbye and farewell :cry: :cry: :cry:

KevinB
20 Jan 13, 22:15
Absolute disgrace tbh. Anyway up to the next victim

http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Screen-Shot-2012-09-10-at-8.30.27-PM.png

Milito and Cambiasso probably both are like "Fuck :oblivious:

snake
20 Jan 13, 22:17
You've got to admit, our wage structure is starting to look so much better. By the time Milito and Cambiasso are off, we'll be laughing.

.h.
20 Jan 13, 22:18
need to get rid of Chivu and Stankovic. Almost 10m a year going down the drain. 1 stankovic = 13 Livajas.

Native
20 Jan 13, 22:20
I'd keep Chivu tbh... at least until there is a better alternative for when a defender is injured yet again. He wasn't that bad today and Silvestre surely ain't any better...

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 22:23
You've got to admit, our wage structure is starting to look so much better. By the time Milito and Cambiasso are off, we'll be laughing.

we'll be laughing in el

JJM
20 Jan 13, 22:25
inb4 it gets interesting...

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 22:26
Absolute disgrace tbh. Anyway up to the next victim

http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Screen-Shot-2012-09-10-at-8.30.27-PM.png

Milito and Cambiasso probably both are like "Fuck :oblivious:

gotta take off stanko, chivu, alvarez, mariga, silvestre, jonathan. thats 19-20 mill in savings after tax. a.k.a. 1/5th of our wage bill

Scottish_one
20 Jan 13, 22:27
stankovic should go this summer. i also think milito/cambiasso will get wage cuts. chivu was a missed opportunity last year.

at least rocchi is only on 1.5, still a waste of 1.5 but at least they seemed to have learned a bit form what happened with forlan

the most important think now is to reach CL places, if we do then with the wage savings with the CL cash should mean this summers mercato can be extremely good

we need a midfielder now though, if Guarin goes off form our team goes from 'getting by' to 'down the shitter' on paper at least

Darren
20 Jan 13, 22:29
Feels very very bad to see him in that Gala shirt. It looks so wrong. For me Wes has always been a symbol of the modern Inter, the Inter that was grandiose and a side to be feared in Europe. Inter and him just felt like such a good fit, we finally had a midfielder who was creative and could actually play football.

During these shitty last years, it always felt good knowing we still had a fantastic player like him. Now that is over. And what do we fucking get? 7.5 million. Wow. Am I the only one who is disappointed and disheartened by all of this?

I don't understand why so many call Wes a bad guy because he looks after his own financial interests. It's just like Inter looking after their own financial interests.. except the difference is Wes did so from within the bounds of his current contract, while Inter strayed from proper methods and used blackmail. Yet to people like I4E, Wes is a bitch while MM is a saint. And tbfh, Wes is no different from Eto'o (or any other player) when it comes to money. But Eto'o is our sweetheart, Wes is a money devil.

Nor do l understand why people were mad that Sneijder took a long time to decide. Look at how he's been treated by Inter, banned/fined for using Twitter (which was ridiculous), then this whole squad ban/blackmail thing, along with the lies accompying it. 'Wesley you are not being played because of the contract dispute.' 'Wesley you are not playing due to technical reasons, it's completely Strama's choice'. After all that, people are mad at Wes for taking time to consider if he wants to stay? Are you people crazy?