PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 22:30
During these shitty last years, it always felt good knowing we still had a fantastic player like him. Now that is over. And what do we fucking get? 7.5 million. Wow. Am I the only one who is disappointed and disheartened by all of this?

after the golden handshake its more like 5m. and we were all jizzing because we only paid 15m to madrid for him.

I4E
20 Jan 13, 22:32
.... Enjoy kebabs.

:lol: washed down with a hot cup of chai... then wipe your mouth with a 100 turkish lira note

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 22:32
after the golden handshake its more like 5m. and we were all jizzing because we only paid 15m to madrid for him.

There is no golden handshake. Apparently it's 7.5 atm and 2.5 later.

JJM
20 Jan 13, 22:33
Numbers 5,6,11,17,42 should leave in this mercato tbh

Batman
20 Jan 13, 22:35
Well it had to end anyway, goodbye Wes, one of the unforgettable of the club, thanks for everything. I have a lot of things to say and complain but nevermind, it's useless.

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 22:36
arrivederci sneijderman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fByO8gU0ovk

Pimpin
20 Jan 13, 22:38
can anyone tell me how much did we get and how much salary did we clear ? just woke up :palm:

Michael
20 Jan 13, 22:41
Sky journalist: "Sneijder to Galatasaray. Ending the torment over a cup of coffee between Moratti and Wes. A mismanaged farewell but with a handshake at the end."

Fapuccino
20 Jan 13, 22:41
can anyone tell me how much did we get and how much salary did we clear ? just woke up :palm:

7.5m in contract, after a golden handshake about 5.5 mill. and salary as usual we get rid of 12 mill after tax.

Darren
20 Jan 13, 22:56
Well thank fuck the wage structure is looking better. Having a ton of mediocre players with low wages will lead to us to success. Can't wait till we finalise the Schelotto deal.

The Wall
20 Jan 13, 22:59
Waiting for the Turkish invasion....

It's not King Quaresma we are talking about here.:rollani:

On topic-Good luck Wes. I thought it wasn't going to be painful after JC and Maicon left but this hurts.

It was a joy to watch this guy lead our team in the treble year. Yes, Milito was the best players but Sneijder was easily the most important piece of that team.

Do people even remember how excited we were when Sneijder finally came to Inter? I'll ty to remember that feeling because we won't be feeling something like that in the considerable future.

Closing of the chapter-''Top players in Inter'' this is so I want to remember how did it feel.

Fitzy
20 Jan 13, 23:01
Sadly, another poorly-managed departure... Next on the chopping block, Milito.

Batman
20 Jan 13, 23:12
Fuck it, I'm not crying there's something in my eyes!

snake
20 Jan 13, 23:18
Fuck it, I'm not crying there's something in my eyes!

lol huzzah...get yourself together. Seriously.

Batman
20 Jan 13, 23:21
lol huzzah...get yourself together. Seriously.

Haha you seriously think I'm crying? No way man but it's sad tbh to see him leaving. Maybe Martijn tho.

snake
20 Jan 13, 23:23
Fizty Kristy is probably crying.

Pimpin
20 Jan 13, 23:29
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo
51% - Inter's Serie A record since 09-10: with Sneijder win % 51%, 1.78 points per game; without him 64% and 2.05 points per game. Gone.

William
20 Jan 13, 23:42
It's a huge relief to hear that he's gone. I will always be greatful for his part in the treble winning season but he was always just a shadow of that man after that season. I think the lack of interested clubs or other clubs submitting a concrete proposal says more than I have to about what his form was like since that season. I hope he does well at Galatasary. It also gives us plenty of time if our management decided they wanted or could manage to bring someone in.

Alessandro
20 Jan 13, 23:50
Are we going to go to a Poll on weather or not he is La Grande Inter or have we already agreed?

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 23:56
There will be poll, just waiting official announcement on inter.it or the turkish site.

Native
21 Jan 13, 00:01
Haha you seriously think I'm crying? No way man but it's sad tbh to see him leaving. Maybe Martijn tho.
:( Just don't tell anyone. :cry:

francesco
21 Jan 13, 00:05
I'm glad he is finally out, the saga is finally over
but i don't really like how inter treat players

and yeah
our wage structure looks better
except most of our players are mediocre or old

Bob Sacamano
21 Jan 13, 00:14
Glad he's gone. The moaning of the ignorant Dutch media about how 'awfully' Sneijder has been treated by Inter really started to piss me off.

Thanks for the tripletta, hope you'll do well in Istanbul.

Kakaroto
21 Jan 13, 00:31
Open the poll. I want my vote to count goddammit.

Jane The Virgin
21 Jan 13, 00:37
If Wes is not voted for LGI, and players like Figo, Recoba and Simeone are, lol. just a big lol.

Bruce007
21 Jan 13, 00:38
why branca is still there? another stupid decision by inter management, no surprise,good bye wes

Marcello
21 Jan 13, 00:39
In my inter time up there with ibra , the most world class player I've seen in a inter jersey since

Thankyou for your perfect displays !

FORZAINTERMILAN
21 Jan 13, 00:46
:(

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 01:25
If Wes is not voted for LGI, and players like Figo, Recoba and Simeone are, lol. just a big lol.

None of them should be there. All were great for us and notable, but not LGI worthy.

William
21 Jan 13, 01:25

Figo played for us for 4 years and I honestly can't recall any bad memories of him at his time with us or at least me bitching about him. I also believe he even changed his style to suit Serie A football and even with his age still gave us moments of greatness and made us roar. To add to his great time with us as a player he is now our ambassador. Maybe my bias blinds me from seeing things but then again doesn't the bias of Interisti, in a way, make an Inter legend?

Ignore me...

Lionheart will be along shortly with an unbiased opinion on the matter though. :challenge:

Universe
21 Jan 13, 03:03
This outcome makes me sick tbh.

I'll feel better when I see Paulinho go to PSG for €30m and Schelotto proudly pull on our #10 jersey and give assist after assist to Rocchi.

Michael
21 Jan 13, 04:15
Here are what Sneijder will get by accepting the deal: 5.5 mil per year (including bonuses), a mansion, many benefits and perks for family.

crzdcolombian
21 Jan 13, 04:23
Here are what Sneijder will get by accepting the deal: 5.5 mil per year (including bonuses), a mansion, many benefits and perks for family.

Here is what he lost : Respect, a challenge of a great league, and love of Inter fans. Dude left because of money. Some are trying to defend him but he didn't stay at a better team because of money. Why didn't he just go to Russia? Dudes really needs to get into form to make the World Cup and try to build his rep because of this situation. People are too quick to blame the club. Dude play'd hard ball and pissed off management and is now gone.

francesco
21 Jan 13, 04:47
I'll prefer to wait a few days before deciding the legend or former status
let's see what he said about inter in the interview with his new club

btw

Here is what he lost : Respect, a challenge of a great league, and love of Inter fans. Dude left because of money. Some are trying to defend him but he didn't stay at a better team because of money. Why didn't he just go to Russia? Dudes really needs to get into form to make the World Cup and try to build his rep because of this situation. People are too quick to blame the club. Dude play'd hard ball and pissed off management and is now gone.

AFAIK recently it was inter who wanted to cancel the contract for some players and they did it with interminated way
so the club did not have anything to do with sneijder move huh?

interista4
21 Jan 13, 05:03
I'll prefer to wait a few days before deciding the legend or former status
let's see what he said about inter in the interview with his new club

btw

AFAIK recently it was inter who wanted to cancel the contract for some players and they did it with interminated way
so the club did not have anything to do with sneijder move huh?

So should Recoba be moved back to former players because he said Inter didn't deserve "Juve's" cheated scudetto? No. It has nothing to do with whether he belongs in LGI or FP. Only thing that matters is what he has done for us on the pitch, and who he played for after. Surely no player that moved to Juve or Milan after playing for us should be in LGI.

Unless it's an exceptional legend who even regretted the move like Meazza and came back home later. Those are the only things that should matter IMO.

francesco
21 Jan 13, 05:13
So should Recoba be moved back to former players because he said Inter didn't deserve "Juve's" cheated scudetto? No. It has nothing to do with whether he belongs in LGI or FP. Only thing that matters is what he has done for us on the pitch, and who he played for after. Surely no player that moved to Juve or Milan after playing for us should be in LGI.

Unless it's an exceptional legend who even regretted the move like Meazza and came back home later. Those are the only things that should matter IMO.

if I could move recoba to former player then yes I would

Inter2010
21 Jan 13, 05:25
Yep....agreed only devoted players to inter should be legend status, others as former players.

Wesley Sneijder...just lost all respect i had for him.

Wallace
21 Jan 13, 05:37
He needs to go to the Flamers' Paradise section.

Lionheart
21 Jan 13, 05:57
Figo played for us for 4 years and I honestly can't recall any bad memories of him at his time with us or at least me bitching about him. I also believe he even changed his style to suit Serie A football and even with his age still gave us moments of greatness and made us roar. To add to his great time with us as a player he is now our ambassador. Maybe my bias blinds me from seeing things but then again doesn't the bias of Interisti, in a way, make an Inter legend?

Ignore me...

Lionheart will be along shortly with an unbiased opinion on the matter though. :challenge:

I was on my to work in the bus this morning when I read your post. I stood the fuck up & applauded your post in front if everybody. & thank you! I owe you a big, fat kiss. :proud: :heart:

-----

If it was to Pajo's standards, Zanetti would've been the only dude in LGI anyway. Cuz anything one would expect a 30 year old Figo do for Inter upon his signing, would still not be good enough for certain people.

:yao:

I'm glad the majority thinks otherwise.

Solfice
21 Jan 13, 06:51
Bye bye Sneijdi... :(

zula
21 Jan 13, 06:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQI4vGMVIA

He came to one of World's greatest group of fans. Galatasaray and Sneijder will be the new blood for each other. I am sure that he will be addicted to this ambience, as the other famous doubthful (about Turkey) players did at past.

Pimpin
21 Jan 13, 07:25
and it begins..

pupivn
21 Jan 13, 07:52
"@OptaPaolo: 51% - Inter's Serie A record since 09-10: with Sneijder win % 51%, 1.78 points per game; without him 64% and 2.05 points per game. Gone"

https://twitter.com/OptaPaolo/status/293151882740899840

Native
21 Jan 13, 08:52
"@OptaPaolo: 51% - Inter's Serie A record since 09-10: with Sneijder win % 51%, 1.78 points per game; without him 64% and 2.05 points per game. Gone"

https://twitter.com/OptaPaolo/status/293151882740899840
Such valuable stats. Would really make the difference between selling or keeping him.

.h.
21 Jan 13, 09:15

He came to one of World's greatest group of fans. Galatasaray and Sneijder will be the new blood for each other. I am sure that he will be addicted to this ambience, as the other famous doubthful (about Turkey) players did at past.

Galatasaray gets fucked on for match fixing within 1 year and Sneijder terminates his contract.

Efrain21C
21 Jan 13, 09:55

Reports say he wanted to sign the contract we offered this past week, but Moratti said, finita, you're too late, now GTFO here

Universe
21 Jan 13, 10:34
Galatasaray gets fucked on for match fixing within 1 year and Sneijder terminates his contract.

Them goes to Milan on a free?

dynasty27
21 Jan 13, 10:39
istan is a nice fashion city too. perfect for a model broad like Wes.

Bob Sacamano
21 Jan 13, 11:45
Will never forget his goal against Dinamo Kiev in the group stages of CL 2009/2010. 1-0 behind, 1-1 Milito, and Sneijder 1-2 in one of the last minutes. Normally i'm very calm when i'm watching Inter, but after that goal i went totally mad.

It wasn't the most beautiful goal, but it was of such a GREAT importance on such an IMPORTANT moment.

JJM
21 Jan 13, 11:51
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424355_302563823197074_407119247_n.png

and then there were five...

.h.
21 Jan 13, 11:53
man, sad times
i would have happily given up milito, maicon, pandev, sneijder, pretty much any of those guys before etoo :(

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 11:54
But Eto had double the wage from them... But i agree however, the only one that has really, really performed after the treble. Milito too, but Eto'o was a beast.

.h.
21 Jan 13, 11:56
yep, but as has been staed a few times, eto'os wages could have been afforded by losing chivu, sneijder, and stankovic.

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 12:03
Yeah, but who would've know the future? If we had to choose Wes or Eto, most of us would've chosen was, lower wage, and a 10, something we lacked long long time. Striker is easier to replace, unfortunately, we haven't replaced Eto yet, and we lost great player in him, plus he delivered, unlike Wes.

Inter Siamo Noi
21 Jan 13, 12:07
yep, but as has been staed a few times, eto'os wages could have been afforded by losing chivu, sneijder, and stankovic.

tbh, if our only problem were the wages of those three (because it's not like bringing them incredible wages stopped the management from doing mistakes) we could have more than one Eto'o.

Jane The Virgin
21 Jan 13, 12:22
Yes wages were the problem, the same wages we agreed to raise to the players in a year when we knew our financial situation. Says alot about people in charge. A LOT.

rockball
21 Jan 13, 12:22

It can't work that way. You cannot have 1 player earning 10m and the next best in squad earning 3m. That creates disharmony.

Back to Sneijder, I miss the days when I used to call him Sneijd'Or. He was a class player :proud:

But can't be LGI for half a good season.

monster09
21 Jan 13, 12:23
Yeah, but who would've know the future? If we had to choose Wes or Eto, most of us would've chosen was, lower wage, and a 10, something we lacked long long time. Striker is easier to replace, unfortunately, we haven't replaced Eto yet, and we lost great player in him, plus he delivered, unlike Wes.

I remember many said it's hard to find a #10 than a proper striker so letting go Eto'o was better choice than Sneijder.

Universe
21 Jan 13, 12:27
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424355_302563823197074_407119247_n.png

Don't forget Mariga :awyeah:

Handoyo
21 Jan 13, 12:48
Poll added

2 1/2 of very mediocre season
But 1 Triplette season

LGI for me, by a hair's breadth. His contribution in 09/10 was the BEST 1-season performance by an Inter midfielder by some farking light years ever since I started watching Inter in 2001.

.h.
21 Jan 13, 12:51
how often do you get someone like eto'o, though? :)

we';re quite lucky at inter, since MM has always wanted a top billing striker, but players like Eto'o, who have done what he's done in his career, and with the consistent goalscoring rate, are maybe 3-5 a generation.

Its not like we didnt already have 1 bad season out of Sneijder - where Eto'o excelled.

The777
21 Jan 13, 13:04

What the hell is your purpose to post Arena's video on this forum? U wanna satisfy your ego?

Between, in advance, I'm a GS fan.

JJM
21 Jan 13, 13:21
If there are Simeone,Recoba and Djorkaeff in LGI why the fuck not Wes?!! :chan:

Native
21 Jan 13, 13:32
Without a single doubt LGI material. First and still only treble in Italy ever, something that never would have been achieved without him. Only 1 good season or not, for me this bringing such a thing to this club makes you LGI.

JJM
21 Jan 13, 13:33
Don't forget Mariga :awyeah:

and Deki:foreveralone: if we are precise ...

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 13:36
Man.. Let's put everyone from the treble season in LGI.. Including Mario, Pandev, MOTTA especially... They all had their great share, Marion with some CL performance, Pandev with the fact that we couldn't have played 4-2-3-1 withough his workrate down the wing...

.h.
21 Jan 13, 13:41
we wouldnt have won the treble if it wasnt for pandev's goal against milan!!

Fapuccino
21 Jan 13, 13:51
Man.. Let's put everyone from the treble season in LGI.. Including Mario, Pandev, MOTTA especially... They all had their great share, Marion with some CL performance, Pandev with the fact that we couldn't have played 4-2-3-1 withough his workrate down the wing...

pandev came in mid-season. balo was a sub at most. motta I wouldnt mind. quiet but crucial.

Native
21 Jan 13, 13:52
With players like Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito and Motta it is different imo, as they were actually the key players to the treble winning team. If there was no Pandev, for example, someone else would have scored those goals. If there was no Chivu, someone else would have been able to do his job. Different with Milito who was so good that he became irreplaceable. And if there was no Wes? We probably wouldn't have won a treble... LGI for me at least.

Fapuccino
21 Jan 13, 13:52
ed made a good point. the brazilian ronaldo was just like sneijder, one good season followed by injuries. and he only won uefa cup, sneijder won us the treble. I dont see how players like Figo and Ronaldo can go in there but Sneijder can't.

The entire team was based around Sneijder, he was our playmaker.

Jane The Virgin
21 Jan 13, 13:53

Sure, please tell me what is Figo doing there? Wes has done more with tweets for Inter than Figo has done with his playing. Also, i dont want to go and bash the other players, but there are some serious mindfucks there too.

At the end of the day this is only a forum for us fans by us fans, sure sometimes because we care for one another we put players who haven't done nothing in LGI, like Figo, im sure you guys voted him because of Lionheart, etc etc.

What Wes did for Inter in football terms the triplete season, 70% of our squad can dream of. Anyway, what matters is that in the clubs history and museum there always will be place for this motherfucker, not because he was cocky, not because he was arrogant, not because he was full of himself, but because he left his heart on the field and whats most important he achieved something that our generation of fans could only dream - CHL.

How do you want to publicly bid farewell to Sneijder? He's obviously a player who gave so much to Inter.

"That's what I said to him, that it's not purely sentiment, but also recognition and he'll always remain one of the key figures in Inter history. We're proud to have had him here and Galatasaray will be too."

The End.

.h.
21 Jan 13, 13:53
With players like Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito and Motta it is different imo, as they were actually the key players to the treble winning team. If there was no Pandev, for example, someone else would have scored those goals. If there was no Chivu, someone else would have been able to do his job. Different with Milito who was so good that he became irreplaceable. And if there was no Wes? We probably wouldn't have won a treble... LGI for me at least.

no one else would have scored the free kick against milan ;)

and dont tell me sneijder would have, because he was sent off by that time.

Native
21 Jan 13, 13:58
no one else would have scored the free kick against milan ;)

and dont tell me sneijder would have, because he was sent off by that time.
One free kick... which makes the difference between a treble or not... right? Perhaps another player would have scored another four goals, you never know how it would have went. I just mean that he certainly wasn't irreplaceable, like Sneijder.

The standards Pajo has would only allow players like JZ, JC in. They're too high imo. The section LGI might become a bit full now; it'd be very empty if it was up to him. Which is fine, he has every right to have his opinion. But I also agree that players like Ronaldo have nothing to seek there; certainly not if Sneijder isn't allowed in. Perhaps we can clean the section up by removing players who don't deserve to be there? Or do new polls for them... Would clear some things up.

Fapuccino
21 Jan 13, 13:59
bottom line - treble team was built around sneijder.

Bergpavian
21 Jan 13, 14:01
Well ... I voted for LGI and it was an easy decision because it was less about what Sneijder has done for Inter but more about: Who's also in LGI? And there are at least 10 players that have done less for Inter than Sneijder.

JJM
21 Jan 13, 14:03
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBI_kvFCcAAU78y.jpg
http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinter1908.it/img_notizie/thumb3/a9d8cff7db51b453f66631e75b95852a-34520-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg

http://net-media.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_media/thumb2/9a5cbd9d7985d66ecf4e7ded7f8ab2fa-43719.jpeg
http://net-media.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_media/thumb2/fcebe65accd48d4dd01b73fa33ea4c0f-30167.jpeghttp://net-media.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_media/thumb2/6616e06df1f93ec492193d9c0d8499c3-33701.jpeg

zula
21 Jan 13, 14:03
What the hell is your purpose to post Arena's video on this forum? U wanna satisfy your ego?

Between, in advance, I'm a GS fan.

evet egomu tatmin ediyorum birader. sen ne sikime atlıyorsun madem galatasaraylısın? aklın sıra şov mu yapıyorsun foruma lan lale?

JJM
21 Jan 13, 14:05
evet egomu tatmin ediyorum birader. sen ne sikime atlıyorsun madem galatasaraylısın? aklın sıra şov mu yapıyorsun foruma lan lale?
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23820560.jpg

Howl
21 Jan 13, 14:28
bloody hell, turkish fans going crazy like they've just signed Messi + CR7

milton
21 Jan 13, 14:29
He was our second best player in the club's best ever season, he belongs in La Grande Inter without any doubt whatsoever.

William
21 Jan 13, 14:38

I must have laughed at this for 5 minutes solid...and then I got sad :pokerface:

Sure, please tell me what is Figo doing there? Wes has done more with tweets for Inter than Figo has done with his playing. Also, i dont want to go and bash the other players, but there are some serious mindfucks there too.

At the end of the day this is only a forum for us fans by us fans, sure sometimes because we care for one another we put players who haven't done nothing in LGI, like Figo, im sure you guys voted him because of Lionheart, etc etc.

Are you kidding me? Figo gave a lot for Inter! His performances helped us to 4 scudetti. There was a reason we were roaring for him to stay when he was leaving in 06/07. Do you remember the pen we called for him to take? I remember a lot of his pals and assists in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons. His passes and ability to still get by a man easily only kept amazing us. Anyone else remember his winning freekick in the 06/07 supercoppa :excitedeyes: and he was still a very effective part of our team in te 07/08 and 08/09. So, no wesleys tweets weren't more than what Figo did for Inter! What makes it even sweeter was that Real went meh and let him go and we got a guy that gave a lot for us in the 4 years that he was with us for free. I can't see why people want to Figo bash. Again, I ain't able to describe how I think Figo deserves to be in LGI and how he made me feel during his playing time with us other than I'm proud of him and that's only increased now that he's our ambassador. Maybe somebody else who saw Figo play like I did can explain why a lot of us love Figo.

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 14:51
You guys say someone else would've done the same Pandev did. How can you be so sure? Or how can you be sure that for example, if Lampard came instead of Wes, we wouldn't have been even better?

I dont like Pandev, but he WAS integral part of the team, his workrate was crucial for the 4-2-3-1 Jose played, not only offensive, but his defensive duties were crucial to our success...

That being said, either all starters in the team should be there, or only few, those that have perfromend not only that season, but seasons after/before that. Like Cesar, or Cambi, Samuel... LGI itself says, "LA GRANDE INTER"! It's only the best from the best, quality wise, contribution wise, loyalty wise... Thus i've been saying we should have THREE sections there, not only two. Since imo, Wes was too good to be in the same plaace as Suazo or Quaresma, but also, he was nowhere near as important to us as Meazza, Matthaus, Fachetti, Bergomi... Or ffs, the current legends like Cambi and Zanetti.

Starmo4
21 Jan 13, 14:57
Snaijder madness in istambul... video

http://www.ntvspor.net/video-galeri/sneijder-istanbulda

vasilios
21 Jan 13, 15:07
I dont like Pandev

Better hope your Macedonian forum friends don't see that.

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 15:09
Most of them they know, and call me hater :lol:

rfU
21 Jan 13, 15:25
Could've been handled better but oh well it's over now. Was a difference maker when it counted most. LGI for me. Still stings that he was snubbed for the ballon d'or. Fucking joke really. But made history for the club. Forza Wes.

Big Willy
21 Jan 13, 15:32
Grande Wesley! My vote is to LGI, he was vital part of that treble team. God knows when are we going to win something like that again...

Kakaroto
21 Jan 13, 15:37
He wasn't just a player for the Treble season he was instrumental to it. Goal against Barca & assist for the 3rd goal which basically is the series winning goal, assist against Chelsea at the bridge, goal against CSKA Moscow, assist in the final and many other contributions but those came to mind. He was good he's next season but no quite as much as the treble year but after that he really sucked.

Being instrumental in the best season Inter has ever had(almost matching the suppose greatest team in the world Barca one year after they had their suppose greatest season in history) means a lot so he deserves LGI even if he left such a sour taste at the end.

For those asking about but so and so had a great contribution MODs should make a thread about the treble season in the LGI section so people can talk about them because its true its a team sport and a lot of people contributed I for one believe Motta gets forgotten but he was big for us that year especially the second half of the season, in that Barca game at the Meazza hounding their players but I don't believe he's LGI material but should be remembered fondly because of his contribution.

_OC_
21 Jan 13, 15:46
So, Sneijder was here for 3 and a half seasons, was phenomenal in one, and injured/decent (at very best) during the rest (didn't play in a half season because of a public dispute with the club he's supposed to be a monumental player in).

And that equals LGI?

I know having Figo etc. in there is a bit of a joke to begin with, but why make it even more of a pisstake with this inclusion? You can point to all the assists and goals in the 2009/10 season you want to, but on a broader scale, that's pretty much all he did during his stay with us (except trying to whore himself out to United, but I guess that's pretty "grande" as well...).

Il Divin Codino
21 Jan 13, 15:53
I voted LGI too because there are other players there that shouldn't be, but there should be a mid section, "Memorable Players" or something like that.

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 15:55
There should be, but the admins dont allow :oblivious:

minterke
21 Jan 13, 15:59
He was the jewel of our treble team. Even if he was sold in that summer of 2010, he'd still be LGI for me.

Kakaroto
21 Jan 13, 16:08
Mourinho who is a G.O.D comes in for 2 seasons one is a disappointment since the reason he came in was to bring the CL and we failed against Man U. Then the next season we win a Treble and win the CL after 43 years he bolts to Madrid that same night and retains G.O.D status. Sneijder who actually played that season and did stuff that actually counted and that you could see with your own eyes people want to knock him.

Yes its only one great year but that year was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT that it outweighs everything else. Inter went 43 years without tasting CL glory and he was a big part bring the trophy home.

DIN011
21 Jan 13, 16:12
Making a short comeback just to vote for him and say some real ass shit. Think of it like this, look at the 2010 team as La Grande Inter: part 2, or whatever. Or you could go with the rambo shit like La Grande Inter: First Blood, part 2…or whatever the fuck. Those damn Rambo titles always confuse the shit outta me… But, I digress, blame this randomness on tiredness and hunger (I wish it was called hungerness…woulda looked sexier). Without him, no treble. Without him, no La Grande Inter, First Blood: Part 2. Just for that alone he deserves a spot in LGI. He's the first class AM we have had since…I don't even know, it's been that long. And now he's gone. Fuck I promised myself I wouldn't cry…

AHH GODDAMNIT, FUCK IT. I shed a tear watching a farewell video of Wes last night…but I've cried to gayer things (The Notebook tbh…DON'T JUDGE ME). I'm sensitive like that.

ANYWAY…y'all can't say shit like "he had one great season followed by two (and a half…kinda) mediocre ones", because that shit just ain't true. He had one PHENOMENAL motherfucking season, followed by a good one and a pretty shit one. Don't know why y'all are acting like he didn't do shit in the following season. He had his injuries and shit, yeah, but with Leonardo he was instrumental for our Coppa Italia win (at least it's something, bunch of dudes in LGI have won jack shit with us) and to getting us 2nd (Cuper is there and he only managed to get us to 2nd place fyi). His third season was shit with a whole lot of injuries and shitty coaches, but he was solid under those last few games with Strama.

Sad to see him leave fam. All my favorites are leaving this club, and shit's happening in record speed. Still haven't gotten over Eto'o tbh, god knows when I'll be over this shit. Won't even say anything about how shitty this bullshit has been handled, all y'all know what I think about our joke of a management.

So…I suppose this was my foul-mouthed, profanity-filled cuntlike and slightly homosexual joke of a "comeback" post. See y'all in a few months, take care faggots, one love.

junior55
21 Jan 13, 16:13
Every player who gave a great contribution to that CL victory should be in LGI for me except the ones that betray this colours such as Lucio

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 16:25
Holy fuck, Dino is back! :slick:

jmaster
21 Jan 13, 16:28
In the words of Marco Branca: "Our best signing was keeping Dino Avdic" :oblivious:

Native
21 Jan 13, 16:29
Making a short comeback just to vote for him and say some real ass shit. Think of it like this, look at the 2010 team as La Grande Inter: part 2, or whatever. Or you could go with the rambo shit like La Grande Inter: First Blood, part 2…or whatever the fuck. Those damn Rambo titles always confuse the shit outta me… But, I digress, blame this randomness on tiredness and hunger (I wish it was called hungerness…woulda looked sexier). Without him, no treble. Without him, no La Grande Inter, First Blood: Part 2. Just for that alone he deserves a spot in LGI. He's the first class AM we have had since…I don't even know, it's been that long. And now he's gone. Fuck I promised myself I wouldn't cry…

AHH GODDAMNIT, FUCK IT. I shed a tear watching a farewell video of Wes last night…but I've cried to gayer things (The Notebook tbh…DON'T JUDGE ME). I'm sensitive like that.

ANYWAY…y'all can't say shit like "he had one great season followed by two (and a half…kinda) mediocre ones", because that shit just ain't true. He had one PHENOMENAL motherfucking season, followed by a good one and a pretty shit one. Don't know why y'all are acting like he didn't do shit in the following season. He had his injuries and shit, yeah, but with Leonardo he was instrumental for our Coppa Italia win (at least it's something, bunch of dudes in LGI have won jack shit with us) and to getting us 2nd (Cuper is there and he only managed to get us to 2nd place fyi). His third season was shit with a whole lot of injuries and shitty coaches, but he was solid under those last few games with Strama.

Sad to see him leave fam. All my favorites are leaving this club, and shit's happening in record speed. Still haven't gotten over Eto'o tbh, god knows when I'll be over this shit. Won't even say anything about how shitty this bullshit has been handled, all y'all know what I think about our joke of a management.

So…I suppose this was my foul-mouthed, profanity-filled cuntlike and slightly homosexual joke of a "comeback" post. See y'all in a few months, take care faggots, one love.
OH MY GOD

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SgO92Ihcr2c/T4tVOVUI2tI/AAAAAAAADzo/1GGB2TNqE-w/s1600/holy%2520spirit%25201.jpg

IT'S A MIRACLE!

JJM
21 Jan 13, 17:29
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/166502_547866488586905_1065154384_n.jpg
sponsored by troll football

:palm:

NeonBlade
21 Jan 13, 17:31
I voted LGI and we all know my word is the truth. There's nothing else to be said. I'm still hurting from this transfer and the treatment.

dynasty27
21 Jan 13, 17:48
Is it a loan transfer?

Dylan
21 Jan 13, 18:00
If a player who played, in tandem with Milito, the biggest part in the best ever season in Inter's history then the only other player to ever enter LGI on this forum will be Zanetti.

Should have won Balon D'Or in '10. A fucking maestro at times and it's gonna be a long time before we see anyone with that level or creativity in an Inter side again.

Native
21 Jan 13, 18:18
Is it a loan transfer?
Yes it is.

Uncommon
21 Jan 13, 18:21
I voted LGI and we all know my word is the truth.

No wonder people don't like you.

OT: I won't bother to vote, he doesn't belong to neither of the categories.

The777
21 Jan 13, 18:42

and, watch your language.

you just demonstrated that it does not worth arguing with you.

-----------------

Sneijder: La Grande Inter imo.

Devious
21 Jan 13, 19:15
18 guys so far want him in former players and coaches? and I thought Im the troll :chan:

francesco
21 Jan 13, 19:30

make sure you put bubble wrap around sneijder's body, place his head side up, and out some warning fragile stickers :troll:

IRR26
21 Jan 13, 19:32
OT: I won't bother to vote, he doesn't belong to neither of the categories.

I am having about the same feelings. Maybe he belongs more in LGI. But how can you put a player like Wesley who had pretty much only 1 or 1,5 good seasons at Inter in the same group of players like Materazzi, Cambiasso, Zanetti and so on.

Wesley was an important piece in the treble winning team but does that make him an Inter legend? I just think that Inter was an pretty easy ride for Wesley. I don't think that he needed to do any sacrifices. Wesley didn't even first wanted to come but when one of the best managers convinced he consented. He got a large salary won historic treble... I mean everyone in the world would say they love Inter after that.

BTW we got about the same transfer fee for flop Quaresma and he went to Turkey too.

Batman
21 Jan 13, 19:33
La Grande fucking Inter, no need to explain, its clear as sun.

AFCA 1900
21 Jan 13, 20:02
I'm very disapointed cos i thought Wes had a few more years left at the highest level. If not at Inter then at least in a decent league somewhere. Good luck in Turkey to you and Yoko I guess....

MetalKeirSolid
21 Jan 13, 20:28
Make that 56 votes for the right option including mine.

snake
21 Jan 13, 20:37
Don't let the departures of big players change your love for the club. Those still hurting over Eto'o...come on guys, that is football. I thought my Inter career was over after Ronaldo. I thought it was over after Vieri, Adriano and Ibrahimovic.

Top players come and go. We get new players who will still win your heart over. Juan will be bossing the 2014 world cup, he's our player. We have plenty of gems, and guess what, you love em even more when they're coming up through the youth!

Forza Inter above all else. Non mollare mai.

Pelin_X
21 Jan 13, 21:43
i think that Wes impressed with Aysal's project(CL success+Top 10 in Europe in financially) However, i was expecting Gala to sign a big name just because they need to increase commercial revenue and shirt sales.

Regarding us, im not sad just because we need to reduce wage bill and focus on youth project. All i want is investing on quality young players not average players who'll just increase the quantity.

Scottish_one
21 Jan 13, 22:46
http://youtu.be/YYg70n8ZtAo

Jane The Virgin
21 Jan 13, 23:18
He says Mou convinced him to go to Galatasaray, hmmm... Maybe Mou will go there too after he gets kicked from Real :D

Nyall
21 Jan 13, 23:34
There simply isn't any of choice but Le Grande Inter....

On paper and especially in FIFA the team drop significantly in talent but the club will go on. Like it did when Ronaldo left, when Adriano left, when Ibra left and when Eto'o left. I'll never forget that sick goal he scored against us which made me want him here in the first place and his winners vs Udinese and Dynamo. I also won't forget his brace vs Siena or amazing assist to Eto'o even still Sneijder leaving was for the best. He was getting up there in age and simply was not performing to the level that made us love him in the first place.

So ciao Sneijder. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

.h.
21 Jan 13, 23:35
just as an aside

i'd love to see the results of this voting blind vs unblinded :) I'd wager at least 40% of the votes are heavily influenced.

Fitzy
21 Jan 13, 23:37
:lol: Turks are crazy

n4l
21 Jan 13, 23:41

Turks got a world class player for 7.5mil so of course they're going crazy :lol:

Scottish_one
21 Jan 13, 23:43
i was on holiday in Altinkum, which is a smallish beech holiday place near bodrum about 10-15 years ago. it was play offs or the last group games for a tournament, sure scotland played latvia then after it was England - Turkey. during the day there were massive organized parades going through the streets. it was pretty surreal, considering where we were hundreds of miles from Istanbul and given the size of the place there must have been thousands of these parades all over turkey!

Inter2010
21 Jan 13, 23:55
Wesley Sneijder.........Noway after not excepting our offer to stay with a paycut..I have nothing good to say about him it's pathetic to see him as legend when he is a traitor.... you want a legend it's Marco Materazzi.

Scottish_one
22 Jan 13, 00:15
Wesley Sneijder.........Noway after not excepting our offer to stay with a paycut..I have nothing good to say about him it's pathetic to see him as legend when he is a traitor.... you want a legend it's Marco Materazzi.i think thats a much harsher version of what i think, he done his best to drag inter through the gutter for the last 2 months even though the club has expensively stood by him through his poor form, shit attitude and injuries.

seems to have worked, was arguing with an Ajax fan on the EA forum earlier who really had it in for Inter and had it in his head that they has destroyed Wes. he was bitter to say the least

K.I.
22 Jan 13, 00:53
Yes he chose money, yes he went to a worse league but Galatasaray are a great club and Turkey is an amazing country and if he wants to go there good for him.

But what he did with us on the pitch cannot be denied by anyone no matter what me or any of you guys say about him. I think injuries killed him with us and Real but thank god he was healthy at a time that we needed him to be.

wera
22 Jan 13, 01:13
I will have great memories, loved him, shame he was injured as much as he was.

I needed the most time to get the fact that he is gone ...to really kick in. Sniejper, keep sniping.

FORZAINTERMILAN
22 Jan 13, 01:14
LA GRANDE INTER! Only 2010 is enough ! Not going count this and past seasons. In 2010 he diddd so manyy things that i would give hima La Grande! Thank you and wish you the best! The only thing i want from him that in future he stays Interista

VLE
22 Jan 13, 04:02
i wouldn't call him a inter legend..
but if figo is up there, I guess every inter regulars deserve to be up there.

dynasty27
22 Jan 13, 07:55
Those who have been defending the management voted for former players/legends, those who ride the anti management agenda for LGI. mostly. :notbad:

Alessandro
22 Jan 13, 07:58
Don't let the departures of big players change your love for the club. Those still hurting over Eto'o...come on guys, that is football. I thought my Inter career was over after Ronaldo. I thought it was over after Vieri, Adriano and Ibrahimovic.

Top players come and go. We get new players who will still win your heart over. Juan will be bossing the 2014 world cup, he's our player. We have plenty of gems, and guess what, you love em even more when they're coming up through the youth!

Respect. Forza Inter Sempre.

.h.
22 Jan 13, 08:00
I dont think anyone is crying and threatening to kill themselves over Eto'o, but rather, observing the fact that selling him - given the finances and so on - was not the right decision.

Wallace
22 Jan 13, 08:26
Top players come and go.

Ok, which top player is coming next? Rocchi?

Universe
22 Jan 13, 08:55

You can hardly say that and also say that Inter games aren't worth your time or waking up for.

I4E
22 Jan 13, 09:02
You can hardly say that and also say that Inter games aren't worth your time or waking up for.

:lol: Double standards

Inter2010
22 Jan 13, 11:38
Wesley Sneijder....gone for money to turkey...whats our next plan to sign Rocchi on a 3 year deal HAHAHA.

Guys he's gone to move this topic.

vasilios
22 Jan 13, 13:14
Top players come and go.

You're half right.

Devious
22 Jan 13, 14:01
They only come.

crzdcolombian
22 Jan 13, 14:18
Top players come and go.

Ok, which top player is coming next? Rocchi?

QuinterO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choppin Onions
22 Jan 13, 14:24

Oh snap. He went there. :chan:

vitomins
22 Jan 13, 14:28

He loves the team so much that he doesn't even need to watch them...he can feel the results! :P

Fapuccino
22 Jan 13, 15:02
He loves the team so much that he doesn't even need to watch them...he can feel the results! :P

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28284308.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sneijder: Mourinho told me to sign for Galatasaray - Goal.crap

NiklasSkoog
22 Jan 13, 15:14
If wes goes to LGI but the whole 2010 squad there. Can't see why his standing out from the rest.. (skillwise yes) but inter passion no.

Pelin_X
22 Jan 13, 15:15
Gala declared Wes's wages.

2 m euros for the rest of the reason
3.2 m euro+25.000 euros per match
3.9 m euros signing on the fee in 3 years payment.(starting with 2013-2014 season)
7.5 m euros to us for Wes.

http://www.kap.gov.tr/yay/Bildirim/Bildirim.aspx?id=257244

Universe
22 Jan 13, 15:24
Oh snap. He went there. :chan:

I know snack-attack is genuine and his post is 100% correct. My post wasn't a dig at him, just urging him to get up at some ungodly hour and watch through agonizingly shit football with the rest of us. Even if watching Inter makes you want to go out and commit violet crimes of a sexual nature against your neighbors and their pets.

Nahtino
22 Jan 13, 15:25
For me, He was World Player of the Year THAT SEASON and a Half ...
Magnificent Player ..Will be missed, but appreciated

LE GRANDE INTER for SURE !

jmaster
22 Jan 13, 16:31
Leave as a hero or stay long enough to get Moratti kick you out.

That defines Sneijder. Undeniable talent, great player, but not for La Grande, one great season can't get him in. I will always love him, but I can't see him in LGI. There are lot of useless players as well, but meh.

La Grande or not, no one can deny the impact he had here. We will never see a player of his class at Inter. Not in his position anyway. Sad to see him in Turkey this early (not saying Turkey is a bad destination), he had a lot more in him, and everyone knew it, even Moratti.

CafeCordoba
22 Jan 13, 16:39
Is there some confirmation that we really paid golden handshake to Sneijder?

Pajo
22 Jan 13, 16:44
Is there some confirmation that we really paid golden handshake to Sneijder?

No we haven't. But we did lower the price for him from 10+bonuses to 7.5+bonuses, and Galata paid signing on fee to him, 4 mils. So, same shit, different on paper.

CafeCordoba
22 Jan 13, 17:23
Well, it's important to me, totally different matter. :D

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kap.gov.tr/yay/Bildirim/Bildirim.aspx?id=257244

Nothing about possible bonuses related to the transfer fee.

Pharaoh
22 Jan 13, 17:29
Messy exit but LGI for sure :) will definitely miss him

Devious
22 Jan 13, 20:42

Since when you became feminine and soft? must be that drug you take to build chest muscles getting into your DNA.

Scottish_one
22 Jan 13, 21:15
a University in Istanbul not very far from where Wes and Mrs Wes now stay appears to be on fire dramatically

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/d197e7f973f3bb27916ee4a6dc3f4017-18009-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=104361

Native
22 Jan 13, 21:19
Such a nice place to live.

.h.
22 Jan 13, 21:19
yolanthe has been there 2 days

already fucking shit up

snake
22 Jan 13, 21:30
a University in Istanbul not very far from where Wes and Mrs Wes now stay appears to be on fire dramatically

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/d197e7f973f3bb27916ee4a6dc3f4017-18009-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=104361

'Fans react to news that Sneijder's first training session results in a season-ending knee injury.'

Headline fix.

.h.
22 Jan 13, 21:31
'Fans react to news that Sneijder's first training session results in a season-ending knee injury.'

Headline fix.

CAPTION COMPETITION!

Mario Balotelli moves to Galatasaray. Sets fire to home instantly.

Scottish_one
22 Jan 13, 21:38
that's her photo, she says there in the hotel next door

- - - Updated - - -

'Fenerbache fans set fire to wrong building in attempt to oust Sneijder'

.h.
22 Jan 13, 21:45
'Galatasaray fans set fire to wrong building in attempt to oust Yolanthe'

:troll:

I4E
22 Jan 13, 21:50
....Even if watching Inter makes you want to go out and commit violet crimes of a sexual nature against your neighbors and their pets.

Isn't this how you celebrated the treble ???

Scottish_one
22 Jan 13, 22:13
Isn't this how you celebrated the treble ???
ddint we all? :pokerface:

Devious
23 Jan 13, 09:15
:awwwyeah:

Devious
23 Jan 13, 11:49
Sneijder: I am no longer one of the top five players in the world

The Netherlands international has defended his decision to leave Inter for the Turkish powerhouse, Galatasaray, and accepts he's fallen from grace since the World Cup final in 2010

"Why I did not join one of the top five clubs in Europe? Because I am no longer one of the top five players around, and neither are Inter among the five best clubs," Sneijder told De Telegraaf.

"That was the case when we won the Champions League back in 2010, but I have no doubt that Galatasaray are a step forward for me.

"I will get regular playing time again and will play in a strong league. Galatasaray are a beautiful club and I'll have some great team-mates. This is all quite important with the World Cup coming up in 2014."

Aaaaaand the back stabbing has begun, welcome to "let`s bash Inter" club, Wesly! :yao:

_OC_
23 Jan 13, 11:52
Aaaaaand the back stabbing has begun, welcome to LGI, Wesly! :yao:

wera
23 Jan 13, 13:41
It's not like he is not speaking the truth.

Mad Biscione
23 Jan 13, 13:46
7.5mil ?

http://i.imgur.com/MfX7j1M.gif

David Suazo
23 Jan 13, 13:50
It's not like he is not speaking the truth.

This. We're not even top 10 at the moment.

Cal
23 Jan 13, 21:04
This. We're not even top 20 at the moment.

tbh....

Wallace
24 Jan 13, 04:12
As far as I know, that lame as ranking called IFFHS or something ranks us 4th in top 5 leagues, or was it whoscored.com or some shit that I saw online..anyway..

Main point is, Sneijder is wrong. We're top 5 and we are the best.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thorn
24 Jan 13, 08:10
Hes right about us or him not being top 5.Surely LGI for me

qb4ever_2k
24 Jan 13, 15:55
http://www.galatasaray.org/en/futboltakimi/pages/oyuncu_1200.php

Move this thread please, It's official I believe.

Kakaroto
24 Jan 13, 16:11
This poll will close on 28 Jan 13 at 08:46

then its gonna get moved.

Batman
24 Jan 13, 17:06
Wesley still our player. :awwyeah:

Native
24 Jan 13, 18:18
Yeah he is. Only what's on FIF is official.

francesco
24 Jan 13, 23:22
As far as I know, that lame as ranking called IFFHS or something ranks us 4th in top 5 leagues, or was it whoscored.com or some shit that I saw online..anyway..

nope
we are rank 15 in the world (1st January 2012 - 31st December 2012
1. FC Barcelona España/4 307,0
2. Chelsea FC London England/4 279,0
3. CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires Argentina/4 278,0
Club Atlético de Madrid España/4 278,0
5. SC Corinthians Paulista São Paulo Brasil/4 272,0
6. FC Bayern München Deutschland/4 270,0
7. Real Madrid CF España/4 259,0
8. Juventus FC Torino Italia/4 231,0
9. BV Borussia Dortmund Deutschland/4 226,0
10. Olympique Lyonnais France/4 224,0
11. Athletic Club de Bilbao España/4 220,0
12. Valencia CF España/4 219,0
13. (CD Universidad de Chile Santiago Chile/3 218,0
14. Hannoverscher SV 1896 Deutschland/4 212,0
15. FC Internazionale Milano Italia/4 210,0

even without non european clubs we are still not top 10

I4E
24 Jan 13, 23:24
^ Where's Galalalalalalatasary ?

Native
24 Jan 13, 23:25
Who cares about that ranking...

francesco
24 Jan 13, 23:37
^ Where's Galalalalalalatasary ?

81. Galatasaray SK İstanbul Türkiye/3 137,5

Wallace
25 Jan 13, 06:31
nope
we are rank 15 in the world (1st January 2012 - 31st December 2012
1. FC Barcelona España/4 307,0
2. Chelsea FC London England/4 279,0
3. CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires Argentina/4 278,0
Club Atlético de Madrid España/4 278,0
5. SC Corinthians Paulista São Paulo Brasil/4 272,0
6. FC Bayern München Deutschland/4 270,0
7. Real Madrid CF España/4 259,0
8. Juventus FC Torino Italia/4 231,0
9. BV Borussia Dortmund Deutschland/4 226,0
10. Olympique Lyonnais France/4 224,0
11. Athletic Club de Bilbao España/4 220,0
12. Valencia CF España/4 219,0
13. (CD Universidad de Chile Santiago Chile/3 218,0
14. Hannoverscher SV 1896 Deutschland/4 212,0
15. FC Internazionale Milano Italia/4 210,0

even without non european clubs we are still not top 10

OK, it must've been whoscored.com, and probably before our recent drop of form.

Fapuccino
27 Jan 13, 17:33
up against besiktas :slick:

Mad Biscione
27 Jan 13, 17:34
injured already? :work:

Fapuccino
27 Jan 13, 17:48
wth is going on......there's only one camera and its in the same view as fifa. all i hear is some turkish commentators screaming over stuff. 2-3 people have been red carded in the past 15 minutes. everyones diving for the slightest contact.

#turkishfootball

Pajo
28 Jan 13, 17:41
Thread moved to LGI :palm:

Fapuccino
28 Jan 13, 18:03
o sum

Solfice
28 Jan 13, 18:04
Thread moved to LGI :palm:

People have spoken!

Sokrates
28 Jan 13, 18:09
Exactly

Pajo, you have to accept a democratic decision (Myself voted also not for LGI)

.h.
28 Jan 13, 18:11
fans of a club in a country where berlusconi keeps getting re-elected

nuff said

- - - Updated - - -

mate

not even 4th in the LEAGUE last year.

_OC_
28 Jan 13, 18:19
Got to respect democracy.

It's still the wrong decision though.

Fapuccino
28 Jan 13, 18:20
fans of a club in a country where berlusconi keeps getting re-elected

nuff said

- - - Updated - - -

mate

not even 4th in the LEAGUE last year.

maybe he means 4th from the bottom

Fitzy
28 Jan 13, 22:19
Make another section ffs.

Wallace
28 Jan 13, 22:26
Democracy prevails once again.

No doubt La Grande.

vasilios
28 Jan 13, 22:33
Make another section ffs.

You indecisive mofo's can't pick between 2 sections and think adding more will make things easier?

Sure, let's do something like this...

- LGI
- Not quite LGI
- Not quite not quite LGI
- Notable former players
- Not quite as notable former players
- Hardly notable at all former players, but we don't want to stick them in the same forum as Helveg and Rivas
- The Kerlon & Brechet forum w/ special guest appearances by Ze Maria and Choutos
- The kid that won that next football star reality show
- Players who left under shitty circumstances
- Players who left under shitty circumstances and then went to play for Milan and/or Juve
- The Gresko forum

Fitzy
28 Jan 13, 23:12
You indecisive mofo's can't pick between 2 sections and think adding more will make things easier?

I voted you mofo :pazzini:

Scottish_one
28 Jan 13, 23:37

Sure, let's do something like this...

- LGI
- Not quite LGI
- Not quite not quite LGI
- Notable former players
- Not quite as notable former players
- Hardly notable at all former players, but we don't want to stick them in the same forum as Helveg and Rivas
- The Kerlon & Brechet forum w/ special guest appearances by Ze Maria and Choutos
- The kid that won that next football star reality show
- Players who left under shitty circumstances
- Players who left under shitty circumstances and then went to play for Milan and/or Juve
- The Gresko forum
:notbad:

Pajo
29 Jan 13, 00:47
Im all in for THREE sections, but who listens to me :lol:

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 03:33
Just do 4

-Le Grande Inter (Mazzola, Mourinho)
-Notable Inter Players & Coaches (Sneijder, Cuper)
-Former Inter Players & Coaches (West, Lippi)
-Worst Inter Players & Coaches(Gresko, Gasperieni.)

List with one player example and one trainer example. Could work out?

Wallace
29 Jan 13, 03:36
GTFO, people who lost the vote should just accept their defeats. Respect democracy and the voting system.

Fapuccino
29 Jan 13, 04:07
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2010/4/20/1271798733505/Wesley-Sneijder-001.jpg

The man at the center of the most successful season in the club's history. In the process we took down the English, Spanish, German champions, while one of those teams was arguably the best side of all time.

But no injury this, one season that. Like Ronaldo was a key player to this club year after year, and not a one hit wonder.

I4E
29 Jan 13, 04:11
Ninuk - How many hours of sleep have you had since January 1st ?

Universe
29 Jan 13, 05:08
I was formerly in favor of a middle section simply because it would help remove unnecessary arguing between forum members but I'm over it.

K.I.
29 Jan 13, 06:14
Just do 4

-Le Grande Inter (Mazzola, Mourinho)
-Notable Inter Players & Coaches (Sneijder, Cuper)
-Former Inter Players & Coaches (West, Lippi)
-Worst Inter Players & Coaches(Gresko, Gasperieni.)

List with one player example and one trainer example. Could work out?

Actually that would be good as well, but people will still have ended up voting sneijder in La Grande Inter, so if there were these subforums i would remove the options for us to vote on them, moderators can do that themselves and people just accept that.

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 06:29
Actually that would be good as well, but people will still have ended up voting sneijder in La Grande Inter, so if there were these subforums i would remove the options for us to vote on them, moderators can do that themselves and people just accept that.

Or only people with above 1.000 - 1.500 posts may vote?

rockball
29 Jan 13, 07:07
I like the 4 sub-forum idea. Was thinking of the same, and to me it achieves the minimum pain with the minimum number of forums. Let's take a list of 100 ex-Inter players and coaches and classify them based on these 4 sub-categories. Am quite sure there wouldn't be much of an argument.

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 07:11
I like the 4 sub-forum idea. Was thinking of the same, and to me it achieves the minimum pain with the minimum number of forums. Let's take a list of 100 ex-Inter players and coaches and classify them based on these 4 sub-categories. Am quite sure there wouldn't be much of an argument.

I made a list already at the suggestion thread. There always will be arguments because some people liked another player mpre than the other. But respond there if you want. I'm glad to hear ideas

dynasty27
29 Jan 13, 07:23
There will be arguments as well if you make those sub threads.

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 07:28
There will be arguments as well if you make those sub threads.
I think the most will agree anyway with the most decisions being made. Sneijder is not LGI (although I voted yes) but he's more LGI than Former players.

It's a forum, let's debate

And for the mods it's a :megusta: banning times are coming up :slick:

dynasty27
29 Jan 13, 07:36
then make a petition for sub sections election in which everybody has the right to vote for or against it.

Wallace
29 Jan 13, 07:42
Sneijder is not LGI (although I voted yes) but he's more LGI than Former players.

You kinda said it here.

With two categories, you only need to think if he's LGI or not LGI. Or similarly, if he's more LGI or more former players. With three category, or four, you have to ask yourself if he's notable or former, or if he did something wrong worthy of being a trash.

It just complicates things.

Now, I have a suggestion that would erase all your despair and pain.

Let's just have one category, Ex-Interisti. We just dump all Zanetti's, Guly's, Adriano's, Brechet's, and Gresko's into it. It will save us from voting, arguing, and we would be one big happy family again, and live on forever happily ever and after.

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 07:46
then make a petition for sub sections election in which everybody has the right to vote for or against it.

I'll make a thread of it in the fan exchange or general Inter? And tbh, a petition is fair.

dynasty27
29 Jan 13, 07:50
I'll make a thread of it in the fan exchange or general Inter? yea but don't ask me for permission, ask Vasiliadmin :hah: (vasilimods still sounds more plausible)

Scottish_one
29 Jan 13, 10:49
i think we should keep it as 2 sections

this means that every time our management fucks us we can argue about more sections thus taking our mind off the anal raping we are probably getting in the mercato and generally improving the quality of our day

Pajo
29 Jan 13, 11:52
4 is too much, but 3 is fine.

1. La Grande Inter.
2. Notable former players.
3. Former players and Coaches.

And that's it.

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 12:05

1. La Grande Inter.

And that's it.

I can agree with this. Ok now convince the others to make it happen

jmaster
29 Jan 13, 12:55

1. La Grande Inter.

And that's it.

Or keep just LGI and FPC, but add some criteria, what players really fit in the categories.

Some don't even deserve threads in this forum, while some really do fit in LGI.

rockball
29 Jan 13, 13:04
I'd still say 4.

Pajo
29 Jan 13, 13:08
Or keep just LGI and FPC, but add some criteria, what players really fit in the categories.
I.

We can't really give criteria, since it's up to the fans.

I can agree with this. Ok now convince the others to make it happen

Im trying :lol:

KevinB
29 Jan 13, 13:13
We can't really give criteria, since it's up to the fans.

Im trying :lol:
Anyway I'd still like
Worst Inter Players & Coaches as well, just for the lolz

Anyway if you need help with selecting :D I'd glad to help

The Wall
29 Jan 13, 13:18
You are really making a fuss out of nothing.

There is no way to objectively measure who the club legend really is, the only real criterium should be how the fans feel. If it was only up to perfomances(and/or trophies) people like Ibrahimović, Vieri or Ronaldo would be here.

I for example have a hugeeee problem with Materazzi being LGI but perfectly understand why people want him there. It's ALL about subjective perception. If if was any different both Ibrahimović and Giuseppe Meazza would be in or out.

Overwhelming majority feels that Sneijder is deserving. Nuff said.

K.I.
29 Jan 13, 21:01
Actually 3 forums is good as well, Figo, Recoba, Sneijder, Motta etc are all players that are notable inter players but because there is no forum for that they get put in LGI, 3 forums would be better actually.

Mad Biscione
29 Jan 13, 21:19
adding another category would make things easier but would also take away all the fun from voting, LGI or regular. I voted regular

MANTA
29 Jan 13, 21:24
Recoba not LGI?

oh well, I was thinking about him today. And how as much as Inter fans love him, the amount of money the club spent on him in wages was totally disproportional with his contribution. He was a very talented player, but it didn't make sense to keep him for as long as we did. Oh man, the days when we had so much money we could spend it on pet projects without a worry in the world. Oh how the times have changed.

Jane The Virgin
29 Jan 13, 23:01
You guys are fun to read.

So until now we have had actual players who havent done shit about our club and are in the LGI (recoba), but when it comes to Wes, we are all prepared to make other threads just because someone doesnt like the way he left us... Come the fuck on, grow a pair of balls dudes... This guy at least helped us win CHL, end of the fucking discussion, if this discussion was made even for recba and the rest of the players who dont belong there, than id be fine, but stop becoming a "true" intersita just because of this guy and go "oh no he doesnt deserve a place in LGI, thats sacred place for injury prone overbite useless players like recoba".

I4E
30 Jan 13, 00:01
Pandev LGI. He helped us with a treble....

Jane The Virgin
30 Jan 13, 00:06
Pandev > Recoba.

But i wasnt there when the voting was done. Also, dont play stupid, Wes was one of the protagonists, Pandev was just a number.

Darren
30 Jan 13, 00:08
Agreed very much with what The Wall said. Also, I keep thinking he's nerazzurri_ninja because of that avatar :lol:

I4E
30 Jan 13, 00:14
You are really making a fuss out of nothing.

There is no way to objectively measure who the club legend really is, the only real criterium should be how the fans feel. If it was only up to perfomances(and/or trophies) people like Ibrahimović, Vieri or Ronaldo would be here.

I for example have a hugeeee problem with Materazzi being LGI but perfectly understand why people want him there. It's ALL about subjective perception. If if was any different both Ibrahimović and Giuseppe Meazza would be in or out.

Overwhelming majority feels that Sneijder is deserving. Nuff said.

Materazzi was a club man, Wesley wasn't.

milton
30 Jan 13, 01:02
Look what he did when we won the CL
against rubin kazan: gave assist to Milito for equalizing goal, then scored the winner
chelsea away: assist to Eto'o
CSKA at home: assist to Milito
CSKA away: scored our only goal
barcelona home: scored first goal and assist to Milito for 3rd goal
bayern: assist to Milito, and involved in the second goal

This alone makes him one of the most important players in the club's history!

The Wall
30 Jan 13, 01:12
Materazzi was a club man, Wesley wasn't.

Define being a club man.

I4E
30 Jan 13, 02:25
Define being a club man.

CLUB MAN

Celebrates the shirt

http://i.imgur.com/FlyzrD3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/p0nXDgR.jpg

NIGHT CLUB MAN

Celebrates kissing his wife's ring

http://i.imgur.com/QXXvAIp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M6Coqiq.jpg

wera
30 Jan 13, 02:34
so? I can understand the guy, I love my girl more than anything too.

night club man, lol. if I was a footballer and couldn't go out at least once, I'd lose my mind. it's important to keep your players happy. not that Moratti knows anything else than buying some Argentinians so Zanetti doesn't kill him

I4E
30 Jan 13, 02:39
it's important to keep your players happy. not that Moratti knows...

Bahahahaha he was the happiest player ! Was given more R & R than ANY other player !!! Highest paid ! (even with pay-cut would have been highest paid)

Fapuccino
30 Jan 13, 03:08
CLUB MAN

http://i.imgur.com/QXXvAIp.jpg

Idk how these ugly fucks get the hottest chicks, while the rest of us watch :pokerface:

:okay:

K.I.
30 Jan 13, 03:10
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I4E
30 Jan 13, 03:12
Bedtime yet ninuk ? :awyeah:

Handoyo
30 Jan 13, 03:19
IT'S A POPULARITY CONTEST

Now shut it

I4E
30 Jan 13, 03:23
^ is that you when your angry Han-man ??? :lol:

The Wall
30 Jan 13, 10:58

CLUB MAN

Helps us win the Champions league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56bIj_axsI&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s @0.07

CLUB MANIAC

''Helps'' the club with his ''brains'' in pretty important moments

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF32uRoJPkWOnjUQyWsTT_QASYzqStG 8RRM6knA_cJ39I7KC2m

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/09/article-0-005C50D000000578-38_468x286.jpg

I4E
30 Jan 13, 11:00
^ :lol:

Yep, that 'destroyed' the club...

The Wall
30 Jan 13, 11:02
It sure didn't help lol.

I4E
30 Jan 13, 12:01
''Helps'' the club with his ''brains'' in pretty important moments]

Yep, that 'destroyed' the club...

You edited your post ?! :lol:

Jane The Virgin
30 Jan 13, 16:47
Think of it as:

You have a Toyota, you drive it everyday for work, good car, keeps you warm while its cold, doesnt spend much, etc etc... Than, you win the lotto, so its quite obvious you will get a Lambo, uber fast, uber everything, but prone to accidents due to its enormous speed and the fact you're not a good driver :D... lets say because of a bitchy wife you lose the money, and since you CANT afford the Lambo, you go back to your Toyota, a loyal mediocre car.

(to snake and blueline, toyota is Marco, the lambo is Wes :D)

Also, have you seen the last comercial of the new Toyota? Its freaking amazing lol, click here! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsV45vUTeEM)

jmaster
30 Jan 13, 17:13
are you dumbfucks really questioning Matrix?

Sneijder's impact is undeniable, no matter what people say, but Matrix is Inter.

dynasty27
30 Jan 13, 17:17

You voted for Matrix 4 LGI though (no one is obligated to vote for anything). Maybe u were drunk while u did it.

I4E
30 Jan 13, 20:50

DARi0
30 Jan 13, 22:02
Sad ending of the story. Truth is both parties lost on this one.

Sneijder and his entourage bluffed and Moratti called. Nobody is above the club.

It's really dissapointing to see Sneijder behave like this, as he treated us as second option after all the club did for him.
Worst thing is that our club lost transfer money in the process, paying 15m for his services and rejecting 30m Euro offer.

Sneijder showed no understanding towards our club, being stubborn and arrogant. He's just an employee after all! I'm afraid I will never understand him, but I won't call him a traitor.

Thank you for that magical season, good luck!

" ...move along people, nothing to see here... "

Mad Biscione
30 Jan 13, 22:07
He should have agrred lowerwages with United back when he has a chance, everybody would benefit back then.

I4E
31 Jan 13, 03:10
^ Indeed... considering that money is not an issue for him, it's strange he didn't agree :work:

Coasterfreek
31 Jan 13, 08:01
Three sections is fine. No need for more than that. Not sure that he truly qualifies for LGI looking back. I kind of regret voting yes on LGI for Eto'o

Everyone on for the XI going into Grande Inter

This team deserves to go to the Grande Inter section

Please admins. Put this group of players in the "La Grande Inter" thread. This is the best Inter side I have ever supported.

You got your wish..... but not 100% of it since Lucio and Pandev obviously will never qualify to go there :troll:

The Wall
31 Jan 13, 10:39
You voted for Matrix 4 LGI though (no one is obligated to vote for anything). Maybe u were drunk while u did it.

Well probably something like that.

junior55
09 Feb 13, 19:15
How did we get all that turkish invasion for Quaresma and nothing for Sneijder :P

Wallace
09 Feb 13, 19:19
Because RQ7 is a huge attraction to kids who have nothing better to do than to visit the player's ex-team forum.

Those tricks. :fap::trollol::milkrageface:

Pajo
13 Feb 13, 16:33
Probably not, because i'm the only mod/admin that wants to do it :D

Sokrates
13 Feb 13, 17:47
La grande Inter? :chan:

He did 1 brilliant season for us, nothing more.