PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

sakana
26 Jan 10, 14:50
there should definitely be an appeal for sneijder, he clearly shouldn't have been sent off and now he gets banned for a extra match. it raises questions, and people think mourinho is talking nonsense

I wouldn't appeal, because it'd inevitably be one of those cases where bans are extended when they're appealed. It's obviously ridiculous, but there it is.

szasza02
26 Jan 10, 14:55
still they can suck on my balls for this.
they just won't admit that they (or at least the ref) made a wrong decision, will they?

el_dude
26 Jan 10, 14:58
BTW, at 1:11 here, is it just me or does it look like Maicon is the one who has gone into pissed off parent mode, practically yelling Sneijder off the pitch? Like he's saying "THAT'S ENOUGH NOW. Get the **** off the pitch."

I understand that it was probably a heat of the moment thing but I wouldn't act that way towards another teammate. It could lead to awkwardness in the dressing room later on.

UzPyh_e1hnU

Omar
26 Jan 10, 15:14
Haha.

This reminds me of the "parents-son" situation. You screwed up big time (although here it was not the case), and you are shitting your pants, thinking what shit you will be into when your parrents find out and when you meet them face to face, and then they don't say anything, just give a big hug :lol:

Amazing coach with excelent man management skills.

J2VEUlmRiAE

poor Sneijder, looked like he's terribly sad and a hug from Mou is all he needed :D .. good reaction from both

btw, a reporter heard Mourinho saying to Sneijder after the match "if u were still with us, we would have lost it (jokingly) " :lol: forza Mourinho!

F U C K MILAN
26 Jan 10, 15:17
this is absolutly redicilouse!!! a 2 match ban on smething that should have been a yellow card!! i would take this if they gave that milanista cunt boriello a 3 match ban as he was cussing and cussing at the referee on more then one occasion, what made snijders booking worse? is it only because of the hand gesture? next time the he should tell rocchi "ur a stupid cunt who should be a referee for lega pro instead of seria A u prik" with out any hand gestures, then he would end up with nothing not even a warning, just like that milanista scum who just last week was praised and being campaigned to lead the italy attack in world cup...now he is just a player who is not good enough to play for remini

A.l.i
26 Jan 10, 15:22
UzPyh_e1hnU

No big deal there. You could see the tension and heat in the moment. Just see the anger and frustration on Sneijder, the others were just calming him down and wanting to just get on with the game.

Luka
26 Jan 10, 15:50
i would take this if they gave that milanista cunt boriello a 3 match ban as he was cussing and cussing at the referee on more then one occasion[...]
Is it anywhere in the youtube videos ?

Handoyo
26 Jan 10, 16:03
This is some amazing stuff.

Not even Don Corleone can pull this stuff off his hats.

Well done Berlliani. :star:

lonewolf19
26 Jan 10, 16:49
Ridiculous. Simply outrageous.

Sneijder receives two-match ban

The League's disciplinary commissioner has handed Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder a two-match ban following his sending off against Milan on Sunday.

Sneijder received his marching orders somewhat controversially in the 27th minute after sarcastically applauding Gianluca Rocchi, the referee, which is a yellow card offence.

Inter still managed to win 2-0 and extend their lead at the top of Serie A to nine points.

Attention focused on whether Sneijder had actually said anything inflammatory, but Rocchi told Inter boss Jose Mourinho after the game that - in his view - the clapping deserved a red card on its own.

However, a statement released by the League said Sneijder had been banned for "ironic applause and an insulting expression."

Inter have since implied that the so-called Palazzo is doing everything to stop them winning a fifth consecutive Scudetto, a stance that has drawn criticism from the FIGC.

Lucio was also sent off for a second bookable offence in stoppage time. He is suspended for one match.

Inter's goalkeeping coach De Almeida Louro Silvino has received the same punishment together with a €5,000 fine.

Pajo
26 Jan 10, 17:00
damn, now two match ban?? Damn damn damn, the whole fucking league hates us :S

Handoyo
26 Jan 10, 17:02
I think we should get a 10 points penalty too.

You know, for the the ass rape we gave Milan last night. That shit was so brutal it must have been illegal.

nerazzurri4life
26 Jan 10, 17:21
guys, this is fucked up, but this is exactly what the lega calcio has been doing to Inter in these years where we're winning..

they make an "example" out of Inter with some new rule/precedent, but it is never to be done to any other player on any other team...

do you now remember adriano getting FUCKIN 5 MATCH BAN for his dive against Roma?
has any other player in the league gotten suspended for a dive?

the report is there too see..sneijder said NADA...
he was sent off and suspended for sarcastic applauding..

watch how NOBODY ELSE will ever receive such a card and suspension..

pazzainteramala
26 Jan 10, 17:24
poor Sneijder, looked like he's terribly sad and a hug from Mou is all he needed :D .. good reaction from both

btw, a reporter heard Mourinho saying to Sneijder after the match "if u were still with us, we would have lost it (jokingly) " :lol: forza Mourinho!

lol i agree 100 percent with him we would of raped them more than the first time

rsz85
26 Jan 10, 17:27
He will miss the Parma and CAGLIARI-match, not Napoli.

Lucky, we have Pandev to cover him. Etoo-Milito with Pandev behind them would be super for these matches.

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 17:36
He will miss the Parma and CAGLIARI-match, not Napoli.

Lucky, we have Pandev to cover him. Etoo-Milito with Pandev behind them would be super for these matches.

I agree...we survived using Stank as a AM when Sneijder was out, so having Pandev instead is a huge boost.

Omar
26 Jan 10, 18:34
so NOW u praise Pandev ... hmmmm u guys! :D

anyway am optimistic of how things are going ... as long they're playing us hard, we reply hard!!

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 18:38

anyway am optimistic of how things are going ... as long they're playing us hard, we reply hard!!

Does he not deserve the praise? He has scored or assisted in every match he has been in for us!

Or are you saying that many people did not want him here and now love him? Because I was excited to sign him.

el_dude
26 Jan 10, 18:39

Well, I can say that I for one have always thought highly of Pandev. Didn't ever think I'd see him wearing our shirt, but I'm glad he's with us.

Omar
26 Jan 10, 18:41
^ mmm don't remember u excited ... but a lot of guys were underestimating him ... with every lil detail ... :thumbsdo:

vassago
26 Jan 10, 20:05
^ mmm don't remember u excited ... but a lot of guys were underestimating him ... with every lil detail ... :thumbsdo:
shahz_nerazzurri was one of them he even insulted me cause i'm macedonian and wanted him in the Inter jersey...fucking dushbag:D
i'm happy cause he's shuting the critics up this way...and Wes has beckup when he needs it:)

vitomins
26 Jan 10, 20:17
shahz_nerazzurri was one of them he even insulted me cause i'm macedonian and wanted him in the Inter jersey...fucking dushbag:D
i'm happy cause he's shuting the critics up this way...and Wes has beckup when he needs it:)

shahz didn't want Sneijder either. His opinion in the transfer market is held in lesser regard than the opinion of the Juve staff...

Stefan
26 Jan 10, 20:26
This is the normal FIGC and Lega calcio BS against us. Too bad for the haters they are just helping with our siege mentality.;)

Luka
26 Jan 10, 20:40
Some people even think this was Joses plan all along, to keep our guys motivated through "the victim" syndrome.

I mean, if you think that even the wind is against you, you will run twice as much :]

If that is the case, Jose made 2 fires on one stone. He was right obviously about all the refs beat, and he might served his purpose with this media rant.

Toninu
26 Jan 10, 20:43
I was thinking that as well Luka, I think Mou is trying to get the players angry and make them aggressive on the pitch and not scared of anyone, this type of mentality surpasses are usual European chicken mentality.

Alessandro
26 Jan 10, 20:47
2 match ban... Fucking ridiculous!

vassago
26 Jan 10, 20:54
shahz didn't want Sneijder either. His opinion in the transfer market is held in lesser regard than the opinion of the Juve staff...

hehehe..i guess so:)

Pico32
26 Jan 10, 21:31
guys, this is fucked up, but this is exactly what the lega calcio has been doing to Inter in these years where we're winning..

they make an "example" out of Inter with some new rule/precedent, but it is never to be done to any other player on any other team...

do you now remember adriano getting FUCKIN 5 MATCH BAN for his dive against Roma?
has any other player in the league gotten suspended for a dive?

I agree with you about this, and not only that but just remember how thitalian media treat us when a referee decision come to our side and the same italian media do not talk about mistakes in other matches. They are raping our image but with time it is clear to all that we won cause we are much better than any other Serie A team and IMO we have more potential just buy Hamsik or Gerrard and we will be in the same Level of Barca.

shahz_nerazzurri
26 Jan 10, 22:03

normally I ignore retards like you, I honestly dont even remember who the fuck you are, but since you mentioned my name

Can please show me where I said I was against Pandev's transfer? I was always 50-50 on Pandev.

And yes you are still a dumb macedonian fanboy.

Pajo
26 Jan 10, 22:34
Does that include all off macedonians? :rollani: There are becoming more and more in this forum :P

Anyway, wes has 2 match ban, how much has lucio, 1?? Coz got second yellow, not direct red.. And now i'm seing the fixutre list, he will be only out for Parma and Cagliari... so good, he'll be back for the game with Napoli, IMO he will be needed there very much. Napoli are strong, and without creativity upfront, we are fucked up...

Luka
26 Jan 10, 22:41
I guess it's good there is no polish player at Inter.

Noone will blame me I'm just a "polish fanboy" :P

vassago
26 Jan 10, 22:56
eh no point in arguing whit you anyways...i dot fucking care cause both pandev and sneijder rule...

Luka
26 Jan 10, 23:13
My post was not directed towards you vassago. I was just making a little joke.

ps. Yes they both rule, and I have nothing against Macedonia, or macedonians ;)

shahz_nerazzurri
26 Jan 10, 23:40
Does that include all off macedonians? :rollani: There are becoming more and more in this forum :P

lol, unless you start praising Pandev day and night, even when he is not playing well, then you'll become one. lol
But these days he deserves all the praise he is getting

I was referring to the random idiots who come over when a player from their country gets transferred, and get menstrual cramps, if you say anything against that player.

Anyways, going off topic.

And yes Sneijder's ban is a big big joke. Its absolutely moronic, how they always always try to make an example of an Inter player. I really dont think players should clap ref right in their faces, but why is it that is always Inter players that suffer.
Lastly Sneijder deserves some of the blame as well. He should know how to conduct himself better than that in such an important match. Imagine him pulling this shit in a CL match. You dont sarcastically clap a ref in his face, no matter how moronic the ref is, thats like begging for a card, and what pissed me of more, is that when the ref told him to go away, he still kept on clapping in his face.

F U C K MILAN
26 Jan 10, 23:46
Is it anywhere in the youtube videos ?

saw him shouting at the referee during the game, then if i am not wrong Paolillo also said after the game that boriello was being a cunt and he didnt even get a warning

K.I.
26 Jan 10, 23:53
There was one incident he was practically apologizing to Pirlo when he was talking the corner and pirlo took it early, and Boriello offcourse went ape shit on him and all he did was just try and calm him down.....the referee was terrible really.

Luka
27 Jan 10, 00:22
saw him shouting at the referee during the game, then if i am not wrong Paolillo also said after the game that boriello was being a cunt and he didnt even get a warning
I've asked, because I remember those guys were furious with the reffere about this incident, but I didn't know if they used curse words, and was wondering if any video shows it.

lol, unless you start praising Pandev day and night, even when he is not playing well, then you'll become one. lol

:lol:

Hammoudi
27 Jan 10, 01:05
The ref surely had Sneijder's earlier yelling in the back of his mind. The ref blocked a Milan play but their reaction wasn't as aggressive as Sneijder's. Still, the red card is wrong at these circumstances since you have to take the context into consideration, the ref just got pissed and lost it and wanted to punish Sneijder. I hope it's a lesson for Sneijder as I think he got temper issues.

Also, if the ref is so soft that he doesn't handle some normal verbal abuse and ironic clapping during a marquee game, then maybe he should get a job where he sits behind a desk where people tell him thank you and good morning everyday.

Faяouk
27 Jan 10, 01:10
It's true Borriello shouted at the ref, but Sneijder was more provoking. Sneijder just humiliated the guy, he left him looking like an idiot. The ref had to act, a yellow card was more appropriate. However, with the spotlight and everything, he just wanted to look like the guy who has balls. Stole the attention for a while, but of course the Special One stole the show, then Materazzi raped them with that mask.

Inter definitely has more than one person with strong unique character.

delaurentis
27 Jan 10, 01:22
The 2 match ban on Sneijder is not a normal decision. It enrages me to see Inter being treated this way while turning a blind eye towards the rest.

Hammoudi
27 Jan 10, 01:22
Well, the referee not only accepted Borriello's shoutings, he went and held his face to calm him down, WTF, why couldn't he calm Sneijder down too? (Without the face touching part, Sneijder would have probably headbutted him if he tried it.)

skeet
27 Jan 10, 01:34
the ref should have also booked borriello for blatant diving

SCInterista
27 Jan 10, 20:57
Trying to be unbiased, as Sneijder is a favorite player of mine, he should have taken Mou's sending off for clapping the referee to heart. Having said that it is completly insane to send a player off for that as well as a 2 match ban. I can only hope they did this knowing an appeal would come and they intend to lower the ban to 1. Im actually suprised Mou didnt get sent off after that decision...I half expected him to headbut the referee

Luka
28 Jan 10, 18:09
Wes appologised through his official website:

To his website and all his fans Sneijder has this statement:

"It was really stupid of me. I harmed the whole team and myself by this action. Though I learned from this mistake."

Toninu
28 Jan 10, 18:24
Class act, owning up to a mistake. :proud:

Alex de Large
28 Jan 10, 19:06
Grande Sneijder. "Rectificar es de sabios" ;)

Interisti1908
28 Jan 10, 19:14
A man with true class on and off the pitch. I'm still amazed at how good Wes is and how quickly he adapted. Good god! I think I have a man crush!!!

Xoonky
28 Jan 10, 22:44
www.sneijderofficial.com, such a great website, and he seems to reply to messages personally when he has time.

Handoyo
01 Feb 10, 14:32
This is an outrage

Scarpini's nickname for one of the best Inter transfer ever is...Wait for it...

THE KING OF ROCK & ROLL!?!?!? :wth: (He also used Il rei di rock & roll btw)

Seriously Scarpini, after GoGoGoran Pandev, you pull this thing off; you're losing it bro.

skeet
01 Feb 10, 14:52
This is an outrage

Seriously Scarpini, after GoGoGoran Pandev, you pull this thing off; you're losing it bro.

can't you see the similarities between him and elvis? :lol:

maxw
01 Feb 10, 15:02
Why? I can't even find one good reason to call him that. And it's not exactly easy to say quickly :P

Fitzy
01 Feb 10, 15:46
This is an outrage

:lol: Maybe whenever Sneijder gets sent off from now on he should say something like "Wesley has left the building".

Ziyad
01 Feb 10, 16:01
^^ Good one lool

Suneet
01 Feb 10, 17:46
:lol: Fitzu...

I think Elvis is a good nickname for him, without him we dont rock and roll.

Besnik
01 Feb 10, 17:47
LOL :D

Seriously, Sneiper or Sniper, would be great for him (I think).

pazzainteramala
01 Feb 10, 18:00
his site is awesome i just emailed him i hope i get reply

il-chino
01 Feb 10, 18:05
personally, I would call him: Wesley"Bravo" Sneijder

it suit him well

Campione
01 Feb 10, 18:20
LOL :D

Yeah, Sniper is the most suitable nickname for Wesley.

I have a question. CN have chants for almost every player of the squad but I have never heard them singing about Sneijder. Don't they have one for our talisman? :D

Luka
01 Feb 10, 18:29
It sounds like the one for Walter and Christian.

jmaster
01 Feb 10, 20:11
He's getting better and better :D. I hope he shines in CL, I would love seeing him score a free-kick vs Chelsea!

SNEIPER :D

Handoyo
02 Feb 10, 04:27
Exactly.

Or maybe even Sneijnter. :D

Luka
02 Feb 10, 13:50
We don't know if it is genuine, or not, but anyways Jose said that so here it goes:

“Sneijder was never a second choice after Hleb's refusal. Hleb was an option at the last moment when Ibra went to Barca, but the first choice was Sneijder,” Mourinho concluded.

//edit.

Ok, now I see the whole interview, and with the full response from Jose I'm now sure Wes was our priority all along. Jose wouldn't use such a strong words, like "lie" if it wasn't the case.

Jose supports what we thought we knew from the beginning. We followed Sneijder for a long time, we wanted him in the beginning of the summer, but back then Wes didn't want to leave, because he thought he will have a place at Real (no Kaka, Ronaldo, Alonso yet). After some time has passed he clearly changed his mind.

A prosecutor said in a broadcast sports that Inter had bet on Hleb in the summer and then he pointed at Sneijder only after Hleb has not arrived.

"You're lying. Lie. Bugia total. Hleb was an option only when, last, Ibrahim went to Barcelona. It was an easier way to pay for the Barcelona Ibra was an easy way to find a Inter solution for a position where the player had been chosen Sneijder, but it had clearly said: 'I have the qualities to play at Real Madrid, I find my space in order to stay at Real Madrid, I'm going to stay at Real Madrid despite the fact there are people who do not want me because they want to buy other players, thank you mister, thank you Inter, but I will not come to Inter '.

After, Sneijder has changed his mind because he had no chance to play. "

coolmavs
03 Feb 10, 00:53
We don't know if it is genuine, or not, but anyways Jose said that so here it goes:

“Sneijder was never a second choice after Hleb's refusal. Hleb was an option at the last moment when Ibra went to Barca, but the first choice was Sneijder,” Mourinho concluded.

//edit.

Ok, now I see the whole interview, and with the full response from Jose I'm now sure Wes was our priority all along. Jose wouldn't use such a strong words, like "lie" if it wasn't the case.

Jose supports what we thought we knew from the beginning. We followed Sneijder for a long time, we wanted him in the beginning of the summer, but back then Wes didn't want to leave, because he thought he will have a place at Real (no Kaka, Ronaldo, Alonso yet). After some time has passed he clearly changed his mind.

Hey Luka, when was this interview done, today?

Luka
03 Feb 10, 08:52
It was in the pre-match conference for todays game.

But you can find it only in the italian site though, not english, as the full interviews are only at the italian site lately.

Besnik
11 Feb 10, 17:15
We missed Sneijder very much last night against Parma, and we lost two points from that match, it was very nice chance to go 11 points over but actually we are +9 points over.. I think he's fully ready for the match against Napoli and hope he'll do great job there..

Omar
11 Feb 10, 20:30
mmm imo, we missed Balotelli more ... we needed to concentrate the attacks on the flanks a bit more!!

Principe
12 Feb 10, 12:37
Hope he's practicing those free kicks, I have a feeling they'll be very important vs Chelsea in the case where they play defensive and become difficult to break down.

Nyall
12 Feb 10, 12:40
mmm imo, we missed Balotelli more ... we needed to concentrate the attacks on the flanks a bit more!!

You're deluded. Balotelli was always eligible to play.

Inter Inter
12 Feb 10, 12:53
Hope he's practicing those free kicks, I have a feeling they'll be very important vs Chelsea in the case where they play defensive and become difficult to break down.

Yeah, this is one time we need Balotelli to dive.

Handoyo
12 Feb 10, 12:53
Yes Omar is right. We missed Balo's leadership, professionalism, teamwork, unselfishness and most of all his hard work to track back and defend.

Efrain21C
12 Feb 10, 12:54
You're deluded. Balotelli was always eligible to play.

but wasnt on the game til a long time

Nero Indigo
12 Feb 10, 13:50
Yes Omar is right. We missed Balo's leadership, professionalism, teamwork, unselfishness and most of all his hard work to track back and defend.

Oh Han! you sarcastic monster you :lol:

AndyLT
12 Feb 10, 13:52
haha

Omar
12 Feb 10, 17:52
say what you say guys about Mario ... in the end he proves his metal, and grabbed the goal for you .. so hush!

Luka
12 Feb 10, 18:51
The problem is that you will hush the next time Mario starts his "period".

So hush.

Edyy
12 Feb 10, 20:51
Is very important players in Inter .

Wesley Sniper :p

cloudq
13 Feb 10, 06:51
missing sneijder made it impossible for inter to play 4-3-1-2 with pandev in the trequartista position

mourinho then spent a substitution taking out eto'o for mariga

Omar
13 Feb 10, 10:55
The problem is that you will hush the next time Mario starts his "period".

So hush.

those "periods" are because of Mourinho benching him, and rarely give him a chance.. we shouldn't judge a "bench" player when he flops.. but if he is a starter then pour ur anger on him no problem ... he's done more than fine coming off the bench, but sometimes the fans are greedy..

Handoyo
13 Feb 10, 16:32
Or deluded

skeet
13 Feb 10, 16:53
those "periods" are because of Mourinho benching him, and rarely give him a chance.. we shouldn't judge a "bench" player when he flops.. but if he is a starter then pour ur anger on him no problem ... he's done more than fine coming off the bench, but sometimes the fans are greedy..

when he comes off the bench he is way better than when he starts, and you don't expect fans to be angry?

he gets angry and plays bad because he is benched? no, it's the other way around

when he doesn't get chances he only needs to blame himself, a PROFESSIONAL player shouldn't get angry because there are players better than him in the team

Toninu
17 Feb 10, 19:11
What worries me is that if Sneijder can be closed down by Napoli what can he do against the likes of Chelsea? I'm not criticizing Sneijder considering the fact that he's our only creative player it's impossible for him not to be consistently pressed, so I really think that Chelsea are gonna make an effort to shut him down and I think they'll succeed.

vitomins
17 Feb 10, 19:42
What worries me is that if Sneijder can be closed down by Napoli what can he do against the likes of Chelsea? I'm not criticizing Sneijder considering the fact that he's our only creative player it's impossible for him not to be consistently pressed, so I really think that Chelsea are gonna make an effort to shut him down and I think they'll succeed.

He sat out for two matches...I am hoping it was just a bit of rust. After playing against Samp, he should be ready to put in a better effort against Chelsea...

pazzainteramala
17 Feb 10, 20:14
sneijder worst game for us was napoli game

Toninu
17 Feb 10, 20:42
He sat out for two matches...I am hoping it was just a bit of rust. After playing against Samp, he should be ready to put in a better effort against Chelsea...

Yeah, I know but still don't you think Chelsea have the ability to shut him down?

Omar
18 Feb 10, 03:34
did they shut down Fabregas??

Inter Inter
18 Feb 10, 05:30
Yeah, I know but still don't you think Chelsea have the ability to shut him down?

I think we should expect all our opponents to try to shut down Sneijder. But having Pandev in our squad gives us more options, as he can be the second Sneijder in the formation.

As Mourinho explained after the Cagliari game where we were dominant, we can have a formation where our attacks can go through the middle via Sneijder or if that part is too congested, through the wings.

Against Napoli, Mazzari attempted to choke our midfield with more players than us, so we had to bypass the mid and wings by playing the long balls to to the front.

kylan05
21 Feb 10, 02:06
I think he was doing just okay today, not one of his greatest game. What do you guys think?

And I'm talking about the first 30 minutes, even before Wall got sent off.

CafeCordoba
21 Feb 10, 09:54
Sneijder has faded a away a bit lately. Hopefully it's just little tiredness and he will get himself on form soon. Hopefully it's not that kind of tiredness that he can't keep his level for the whole season like happened in RM.

coolmavs
21 Feb 10, 15:01
Sneijder has faded a away a bit lately. Hopefully it's just little tiredness and he will get himself on form soon. Hopefully it's not that kind of tiredness that he can't keep his level for the whole season like happened in RM.

I think he has not been as effective since coming back after the red card that he had picked up. Fingers crossed, he should be back to his best soon!

Suneet
21 Feb 10, 15:17
Like every player, I really think Sneijder feeds on goals or assists, he is suffering from just a little lack of confidence. If a pass goes well or if he just had a magic moment with the ball he sparks into life....

skeet
21 Feb 10, 16:17
Like every player, I really think Sneijder feeds on goals or assists, he is suffering from just a little lack of confidence. If a pass goes well or if he just had a magic moment with the ball he sparks into life....

yes, he didn't play as well as he usually does until his first goal for inter against udinese

Inter Inter
21 Feb 10, 16:36
yes, he didn't play as well as he usually does until his first goal for inter against udinese

Maybe the red card at Milan got to him and his confidence took a bit of a knock, plus he's holding back a little so as not to get another red. Perhaps the word's out that all the refs are marking him (and probably all our players)? Of course, I'm just speculating.

More likely, I think, is that he's not stretching himself for fear of injury bcos of the Chelsea match next week.

Dylan
01 Mar 10, 22:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRTYAIrx_qE
Very good quality recent video.

Tekeo
02 Mar 10, 00:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRTYAIrx_qE
Very good quality recent video.Thanks a bunch, really liking it. Been looping it for the last hour or so and keep getting excited over Sneijder's goal in Kiev xD.

Dylan
02 Mar 10, 20:39
Thanks a bunch, really liking it. Been looping it for the last hour or so and keep getting excited over Sneijder's goal in Kiev xD.

No problem. Was that a full Nike ad that Sneijder was in?

CafeCordoba
03 Mar 10, 12:29
Lol, didn't heard this before. Apparently there's been talk of this earlier. They've said Sneijder might bring some unrest to Netherland's team and some people there (dunno are they players or who) apparently don't like him. So now there's speculation there's possibility Sneijder wouldn't make it to WC squad.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D3803

Of course pretty ridiciulous shit as Sneijder is a clear starter for them but with Dutch you never know. They always tend to shoot in their own legs before and during the NT competitions with their inner fights and nothing seems changed. :D

It would be actually more beneficial for Inter to have fresh Sneijder for next season. WC players have their short vacation and then straight back to work. It's tough for them.

But seriously, if there is any conflict between Sneijder and other players/staff/someone in Dutch NT they will solve it before WC.

jamsieboy86
03 Mar 10, 14:07
^^^^
They would be crazy if they didn't bring Wesley to the World Cup, then again the Dutch are known for being crazy.

Stefan
03 Mar 10, 15:13
Some things just never change. You can always count on the dutch or african sides to have an internal fight prior to the world cup. They never disappoint in that .

jmaster
03 Mar 10, 19:52
Without Sneijder, they would fail imo. They need Sneijder ;)

Saihan
03 Mar 10, 20:31
sneijders playing well in todays friendly, even earned a pk

rfU
03 Mar 10, 20:58
sneijders playing well in todays friendly, even earned a pk

he's spraying some quality passes all over. holding onto the ball intelligently. Yanks don't fuck about though, even in a friendly. If Sneijder pisses off the wrong guy he can kiss his season good-bye. Wish the coach would sub him out already.

snowforum180
03 Mar 10, 21:22
He helped out with Hunteelars goal, such good vision.

Saihan
04 Mar 10, 00:02
he had great vision today and quality through balls and lobs.. looks like hes warming up :) or american defenders r wack hehe gave him SO much space

GrandeInter10
04 Mar 10, 01:29
he's spraying some quality passes all over. holding onto the ball intelligently. Yanks don't fuck about though, even in a friendly. If Sneijder pisses off the wrong guy he can kiss his season good-bye. Wish the coach would sub him out already.If that was so I'd see the bastard who did it back here in the states and give him his just dessert ;)

Nice game from Sneijder today.

pazzainteramala
04 Mar 10, 05:03
i bet real madrid regret selling sneijder for so low

marchs10
05 Mar 10, 04:59
i bet madrid didnt anticipate in having to play VDV so much. they would have surely kept wesley if they knew kaka would have as many problems as he has had. thank God sniper is in our squad... stupid madrid!

rsz85
05 Mar 10, 08:33
i bet madrid didnt anticipate in having to play VDV so much. they would have surely kept wesley if they knew kaka would have as many problems as he has had. thank God sniper is in our squad... stupid madrid!

We should try for Kaká, also. That would be a fantastic piss for all the bilanistas.

i think he can be available if he continues this form. Not too much chance for him to choose teams: Barca is out of question, Kaká doesnt fit to English football, in Italy Milan and juve dont have the money. so we are the only one team can afford Kaká :)

Pajo
05 Mar 10, 08:40
I don't think Kaka will ever sign for us.. He respects Bbilan too much.. :)

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
05 Mar 10, 09:21
Kaka in black and blue... horrible imagination. Player who would want to play only for AC Milan, doesn't deserve Inter's shirt.

Pajo
05 Mar 10, 11:48
Well, I would welcome Kaka.. And than we'll move Sneijder to play as CM, although he is best as AM.. But as I said, he will never sign for us, just because of Milan.. i mean really, there is no way, he'll rather sign for Genoa if they have money than for us :lol:

Nero Indigo
05 Mar 10, 14:21
I love Kaka as a footballer, but I never want to see him wear the BLACK AND BLUE. He stinks of Bilan.

Suneet
05 Mar 10, 20:19
Considering he would be coming from Real Madrid on a bargain, I would sign him.... too me he is a very Inter-style player. Something I will never forgive Cuper for.

Djorkaeff6
12 Mar 10, 20:38
I was reading an article today on ESPN's World Cup page about the Dutch NT and how they won't win the WC this year.

What surprised me was that one of the reasons for that was Sneijder. Apparently the guy is a locker room cancer? Here's the direct quote from the article:

"Problem 2: Wesley Sneijder.

Sneijder is a card-carrying clubhouse cancer. That much has become clear. In a recent training camp for the Dutch national team he belittled a teammate for making 1/20th of what he does. His arrogance on the field is perturbing too, getting him sent off against AC Milan for sarcastically applauding one of the referee's decisions. Then there's the flouting of orders and undermining of his coach's authority.

Any coach worth his salt would tell you that ousting your star player is preferable to locker room mayhem. Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk isn't so inclined. In fairness, his hands are tied. In the Netherlands (population: 16 million and change) they're fond of saying that the country has 16 million national team head coaches. If he cuts his best player and doesn't win it all, he will never be forgiven. What's more, he has no alternative. Even against the U.S., which tied Sneijder down very well and kept him from getting into a flow by employing a press that blocked all things going forward, he was still instrumental in both goals in the 2-1 win, earning a penalty and helping in creating Huntelaar's winner.

The only alternative for Sneijder is Rafael van der Vaart. But he isn't playing regularly for Real Madrid, doesn't pass as well, doesn't set up attackers as well and doesn't shoot from distance as well -- all elements pivotal to the subsistence of the Dutch."

Il Muro
12 Mar 10, 21:53
Here is a better version of the article from the Financial Times:

Smurf with boundless belief
By Simon Kuper

At breakfast with the Dutch national team, Wesley Sneijder called out to Piet Velthuizen, goalkeeper of a small Dutch club: “Hey, Piet, how much do you earn?” Velthuizen proudly replied: “€400,000.” “Don’t you think it’s funny,” asked Sneijder, Inter Milan’s playmaker, “that I make 20 times as much as you?”

After the exchange was publicly leaked, Sneijder protested that he and Velthuizen had been joking. That may be true – footballers’ humour is no laughing matter – and yet the conversation was classic Sneijder. The little man, whose Inter host Chelsea in the Champions League on Wednesday, has an unusually large dollop of confidence per square inch. Just when globalisation was supposed to have eroded national styles in football, here is the Dutch footballer of eternal stereotype. Dutch fans saw Sneijder coming when he was even smaller than he is now. Even in Ajax Amsterdam’s celebrated kids’ teams, he stood out for being perfectly two-footed. He lifted free-kicks onto the head of another boy, Nigel de Jong, now of Manchester City, using either foot. Aged 18 he debuted in Ajax’s first team. Three months later he was playing for Holland.

Nobody ever doubted Sneijder’s talent, least of all Sneijder. Aged 19, he was so outraged to start a match as a substitute that when he was sent on and scored, he turned and raised his middle finger at his coach. In the time before multimillion-euro salaries and daily media briefings, Dutch footballers had habitually been insubordinate. Everyone else had since turned corporate, but Sneijder remained himself.

Some initially questioned whether a slow 5’7” midfielder could go far. One Dutch team-mate unlovingly calls Sneijder “The Smurf”, while he is also known as “the keychain” and, nationwide, as “Sneijdertje”, meaning “Little Sneijder”. However, early in his career football’s fashions changed. As the fields filled with galloping supermen, only smurfs slight enough to twist could find the remaining inches of space. Little Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez and Franck Ribéry thrived. Small was beautiful.

When Real Madrid bought Sneijder, he accepted it as his due. Sneijder expects the world, and usually gets it. The actress Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen is voted sexiest Dutchwoman so reliably that one year she withdrew from contention to give others a chance. Sneijder texted Yolanthe. She became his girlfriend. Soon afterwards, on an aeroplane, he grabbed a microphone and proposed. Thankfully they have not yet accepted offers to star in a reality TV show, but the point is that Sneijder is confident.

Last summer Real bought a new side. Initially Sneijder survived, and was proud of his spot in the changing-room, beside Cristiano Ronaldo and one seat away from Kaká. Sneijder knew Real wouldn’t sell him. He advised his buddy Rafael van der Vaart to leave Real and go somewhere where he was wanted. Then, to Sneijder’s surprise, Real sold him but let Van der Vaart stay. “The people who now run Real Madrid are not fine people,” Sneijder lamented. Then he found true happiness again. Much as Sneijder had wooed Yolanthe, Inter’s coach José Mourinho sent Sneijder daily texts expressing his love. It worked. Sneijder joined Inter, and says of his confident little coach: “I am a bit like him. He could have been my father.” He loves the way Mourinho sits in the back of the plane among the players, and instructs Sneijder not to bother defending. Mourinho’s love is rewarded: Inter have lost four games this season, all when Sneijder wasn’t playing.

Holland’s coaches are less enamoured. Too often before, Dutch football’s traditional “conflict model” has torn apart the national team.

Already the Dutch have exiled Clarence Seedorf for fear that if his ego were added to everyone else’s, the changing room might spontaneously combust. Sneijder has courted banishment, too. But he’s good. This year, he hopes to win the Champions League and World Cup. In fact, he probably expects to.

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2010. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.

marchs10
13 Mar 10, 07:31
wow that was a really good article! sneijder is crazy lol i love it. thank God Mou convinced him to com to inter. if it were any other coach, i doubt it could have been done

jmaster
13 Mar 10, 10:44
Sneijder was hungry for a goal last night, he preferred to shoot instead of passing... But I hope he will start getting it :)

BlackAndBlueSoul
13 Mar 10, 13:04
It's undeniable that his form has dipped but I don't think it's due to the player himself, I noticed that now our opponents tend to man-mark him for the whole game (Zapater vs Genoa and Biagianti last night) they know he's our only midfielder that makes things happen so if they block him, they block us and we struggle to build attacks. Our diamond system doesn't help us under this point of view so I think he should play (at least in some games) in another position. I noticed he often tends to play wide (against Chelsea both goals came when he found himself on the left flank and last night we brought two threats to the Catania goal when he was in the same position) so why can't we try him as a wide player in a 4-3-3? If I remember correctly, he was playing on the left in a 4-2-3-1 when Holland steamrolled Italy at the Euro 2008 and so in other games, vs France for example. This solution would allow us to field a solid midfield (when Sneijder plays there the team is too unbalanced 'cause he always tends to go forward) and would provide us the width we don't have with the diamond. Arsenal successfully deploys two pure attacking midfielders like Nasri and Arshavin as wide players in a 4-3-3, I think Wesley could do the same.

CafeCordoba
13 Mar 10, 13:18
That's a good point. The problem with that idea is that other midfielders are simply too slow. They can't support those three Sneijder-Milito-Eto'o/Mario/Pandev. And those three need support if they are played as three-pronged attack. We just don't have proper players to our midfield.

It's a bit same problem as last year when Mourinho tried his 4-3-3. Attack was alone and couldn't do shit. Now we have Sneijder but he isn't a two-way midfielder. We need two-way midfielders.

sakana
13 Mar 10, 13:29
Great article, thanks Muro.

BlackAndBlueSoul
13 Mar 10, 14:16
That's a good point. The problem with that idea is that other midfielders are simply too slow. They can't support those three Sneijder-Milito-Eto'o/Mario/Pandev. And those three need support if they are played as three-pronged attack. We just don't have proper players to our midfield.

It's a bit same problem as last year when Mourinho tried his 4-3-3. Attack was alone and couldn't do shit. Now we have Sneijder but he isn't a two-way midfielder. We need two-way midfielders.

I agree that our midfield is slow, predictable and lacks creativity, it's an old problem which I thought we would partially solve with the signings of Thiago Motta, who after a promising start has been underperforming and Sneijder. We can't do nothing with it, we just have to wait for next summer and hope Moratti, Branca and Mourinho finally realize that we won't go anywhere with too many plodding midfielders. Anyway, the purpose of the tactical solution I proposed would be just preventing the opposition from building a "cage" around Sneijder and get more width, I think the likes of Cambiasso, Mariga, Stankovic and Thiago Motta are perfectly able to protect our backline and just pass the ball to our attackers, hoping they will pull out a moment of magic.

Handoyo
13 Mar 10, 17:38
The Smurf

:lol::star:

Bill
13 Mar 10, 19:49
I agree that our midfield is slow, predictable and lacks creativity, it's an old problem which I thought we would partially solve with the signings of Thiago Motta, who after a promising start has been underperforming and Sneijder. We can't do nothing with it, we just have to wait for next summer and hope Moratti, Branca and Mourinho finally realize that we won't go anywhere with too many plodding midfielders. Anyway, the purpose of the tactical solution I proposed would be just preventing the opposition from building a "cage" around Sneijder and get more width, I think the likes of Cambiasso, Mariga, Stankovic and Thiago Motta are perfectly able to protect our backline and just pass the ball to our attackers, hoping they will pull out a moment of magic.

Key word is "hope." As of right now, our midfield cannot consistently provide Sneijder the support he needs.

Balo45
16 Mar 10, 22:37
I know the folks at real Madrid feel very stupid right now. Revenge is sweet.

Luka
16 Mar 10, 22:52
Sweet it is :)

jmaster
16 Mar 10, 22:53
Absolutely brilliant tonight! What an intelligent player he is. A great pass to Eto'o, and Chelsea were down!

SNEIPER

shahz_nerazzurri
16 Mar 10, 23:03
Man, he ripped Chelsea and a new one and more in the second half, stuff of legends and nothing else. SImply amazing, simply superb. The whole crappy Chelsea team just had no answers to his class. :star:

rfU
16 Mar 10, 23:08
quality today. Absolute quality. We should never move him into CMF and burden him with more defensive responsibilities, it would only disrupt his game.

mexican_azzurri
16 Mar 10, 23:18
Just brillant!!!!!.....just brillant!!!!

The_Eradicator
16 Mar 10, 23:18
Amazing game from Sneijder, he opened up Chelsea's backline at will. I've always thought he was good but I doubted his ability to deliver on the big stage, but no longer! If this guy can stay healthy we can go a long way in the CL.

bonimi
16 Mar 10, 23:20
After Mourinho MOM performance..... Great passes

Bill
16 Mar 10, 23:21
Absolute beast. He put the ball wherever he wanted to tonight.

Stefan
16 Mar 10, 23:22
Sneijder was brilliant today and showed why I am not in favor at all of buying some like gourcuff and moving sneijder into midfield. Leave wes up to and have countinho as his understudy and buying better quality two way midfielders.

sakana
16 Mar 10, 23:23
Class, class, class. Great piece on the match and Wes here, definitely worth a read:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/03/16/chelsea-0-1-inter-the-classic-smash-and-grab-0-1-from-mourinho/

Rimpel
16 Mar 10, 23:26
what a pass, what a game, what a player!

Luka
16 Mar 10, 23:29
Knock knock.

Real, you still there ?

minterke
16 Mar 10, 23:31
At the beginning of the season I would've been so excited and suprised with a Sneijder today, but now I'm used to it. This guy has eyes in back of his head, his first touches are always perfect hes a true #10.

szogo
16 Mar 10, 23:32
Nope, they love (Real) the guy who belongs to jesus.

The_Eradicator
16 Mar 10, 23:33
Every morning I wake up, I thank god we signed Sneijder and not Deco lol.

szasza02
16 Mar 10, 23:34
1000% rock&roll
Wesley -> ballon d'or (in one year, if not this season)

Pajo
16 Mar 10, 23:42
Lampard who? :lol:

CafeCordoba
16 Mar 10, 23:44
Sneijder was brilliant today and showed why I am not in favor at all of buying some like gourcuff and moving sneijder into midfield. Leave wes up to and have countinho as his understudy and buying better quality two way midfielders.

Check.

I hoped for Sneijder to have a big game given his important role, and what he did? Hushed away the decreased performances of his and answered the call.

JohnTheBaptist
16 Mar 10, 23:45
1000% rock&roll
Wesley -> ballon d'or (in one year, if not this season)

I share the same opinion!
If we get past Manchester and Wayne... he won`t have any competition from the other players. MOM by far today, wonderful display.

Luka
16 Mar 10, 23:46

marchs10
16 Mar 10, 23:47
GRANDE WESLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Xoonky
16 Mar 10, 23:50

Hmmm that wouldn't be such a bad idea...Wes can still do his thing while also having someone else help him with it...Xavi & Iniesta anyone?

Campione
17 Mar 10, 00:16
Man of the match - undoubtedly. Our "conductor" in the midfield. Real Madrid should be cursing the day when they sold Sneijder.

Thank you Wesley :star:.

Dylan
17 Mar 10, 00:21
:star: Thank you Wesley:star:
And Madrid ;) great job there Perez.

Let's see. Samuel, Cambiasso and Sneijder.
Samuel > Albiol
Cambiasso > L.Diarra
Sneijder > Chuck Norris

Bob Sacamano
17 Mar 10, 00:29
Have i already said that this man deserves a statue?

sakana
17 Mar 10, 00:36
Not only is he a magician, but no one fights harder than he does for the team. Such a pleasure to watch, and to know he wears our shirt.

Dylan
17 Mar 10, 00:38
Just saw an interview with him.
He was going on about how tall they were!

kova9
17 Mar 10, 01:45
Wesley Sneijder is the biggest reinforcment Inter has had in years! His transfer means more to Inter than keeping Ibra would mean!! This guy is a magician!! He has 6 eyes! He passes like with his hands! His vision is incredible!

Inter managment finally learned to buy the REAL players!

FORZA WESLEY!!

Alex de Large
17 Mar 10, 02:26
Sneijder: 15 millions.
Kaka: 65 millions.

Sneijder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaka.

rockball
17 Mar 10, 05:28
Just saw an interview with him.
He was going on about how tall they were!

Yea..it was quite funny. The last question to him was "There were no Italians in the Inter side. Do you think that reflects on Italian football?"

And his reply was about how tall Chelsea players were and that Inter worked hard as a team and deserved to win :D

Choppin Onions
17 Mar 10, 06:26
What a God-like performance from Wes, especially in that 2nd half. He was spraying 30 yard passes right onto the feet of his teammates like it was nothing. I wish we had one more Sneijder in our midfield. He's been an absolute steal and one of the best midfielders in Europe when he's been healthy this season. So is there any more "trash" Real Madrid wants to sell us this summer? ;)

sakana
17 Mar 10, 06:28
Amazing editorial in Gazzetta today about the whole team, but starting with Wes. Hopefully someone can translate in later, but here's Google translate's version, it gets the gist.

Before sending in Sneijder goal Eto'o, the Dutchman has opened the door to Pandev with a back-heel. The back-heel is the Excalibur numbers 10. Ancelotti won a Champions by two numbers 10: Pirlo in front of the defense, Kaka behind the strikers. Yesterday, without quality, Ancelotti has been torn to pieces by Sneijder, the light that was missing for years at Inter. Possession in football, the courage comes from the heart, but from the feet hold the ball makes you feel strong. At Inter from the recent past there was this force, especially in Europe. The Camp Nou in the qualifying group, found itself at the center of the Barsa bull, dejected by the technique of others. Yesterday, while in a position to wait, Inter have had more possession (51%) Chelsea (49%) which was to attack. Revolution. The dribble of Sneijder, Motta, Pandev ... has given us the image that we once had of the English teams: people running. The technique is Cosa Nostra. Divine ETO'0 Ibrahimovic, yes, but when a goal in a heavy night of Champions, inside or outside? Never. Eto'o, the one who decides the final and having fun only if placed in the pot is high, it did so immediately. Ibrahim went to kiss the jersey elsewhere, convinced that he finally landed a team of Champions. Perhaps your journey will help Inter to become. Since yesterday Inter lovers say the goal is an apostrophe in the word Inter Eto'o. CALM Chelsea attack that was made 22 fouls, Inter only 12. No trace of psycho-Inter. The old patrons of the saloon Valencia have sipped chamomile, ruling the nerves with the coolness of surgeons in the operating room.Courage to the 70 'the second half, Inter found herself attacked by four men in the area. Managing an advantage away with three points and an imaginative idea is not trivial: it is the route genius of Mourinho, who comes from Portugal, a land of great navigators. Without dare not discover new lands. Inter has not shouted "Goal!" He shouted "Land!" Because it finally landed in a continent long unknown in Europe. He did so with new people and new habits.

Pico32
17 Mar 10, 09:22
That was a gr8 display, he created at least 5 easy scoring chances for his team mates with his both legs, i hoped we scored more but it is ok, grande wesley.

rockball
17 Mar 10, 09:58
Most of his balls were good but the one that led to the goal was an absolute gem.

Tom_Squall
17 Mar 10, 11:38
fantastic performance by sneijder, no one from chelsea can keep up with him...
unbelieveable performance, his vision, pass, and workrate are worldclass...

simply briliant!!!

Besnik
17 Mar 10, 12:55
No doubt.. he was man of the match!! We are lucky that we have this player.. thank you real madrid for this genius. Absoutely class player.. had great match last night, and very helpful. I hope that he'll continue to have great matches.. we are gonna need him more than ever in next match of CL..

Grande Sneijder!!!!! :star::star:

lonewolf19
17 Mar 10, 13:45
Best signing in Europe for 15 million.... Wes is coming back to the player we use to know at the beginning of the season. GRANDE!!!!

jmaster
17 Mar 10, 14:07

:lol: well said :)

sakana
17 Mar 10, 14:57
I don't know how to embed videos, but here's the interview where he keeps talking about how big Chelsea are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lNg95jBLU

CafeCordoba
17 Mar 10, 15:53
Hihi, Sneijder completely skips the "Italians in the starting eleven" question and starts to mumble something totally else. :D

IbraHimoVic
17 Mar 10, 18:34
How did Real manage to let this guy walk ? so much talent wasted in Madrid ...it's not even funny , a lot of players are under-appreciated there

Besnik
17 Mar 10, 18:38
How did Real manage to let this guy walk ? so much talent wasted in Madrid ...it's not even funny , a lot of players are under-appreciated there

It's off topic but wanted to mention that also Robben was left out of Madrid since they bought these big names like C.Ronaldo, Kaka' and anothers..

Both of them Sneijder and Robben are doing awesome job in their new teams.. Robben is outclassing Ribery in Bayern and sounds interesting..

And Sneijder is fantastic with us..

Thank you Real Madrid!!

Sorry for off-topic, just a little discussion.

Luka
17 Mar 10, 18:52
How did Real manage to let this guy walk ?
I will quote my friend:

A.l.i
17 Mar 10, 22:11
Such a classic skip in that interview. :P

His vision is amazing. Mourinho if I remember said about him that he is one of those who knows exactly where the goal and his teammates are even when his back is turned away from the goal.

Grande Sneijder !! You truly told the world that you are world class. The Anti Italian commentator Andy Gray who bashed us and Ibra for years was in awe of Sneijder's ability yesterday and it was priceless to see. :proud:

Tekeo
17 Mar 10, 22:49
I don't know how to embed videos, but here's the interview where he keeps talking about how big Chelsea are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lNg95jBLUJust tried the google audio caption thing. (Basically it uses voice recognition and provides subtitles) for the interview with Sneijder.

The funniest one was when the reporter asked:
"Although there are no Italians in your starting eleven is this a big statement for Italian football?"

It gives:
"when I tell you that you'll stop the Hamas is a big statement in freetown in football" :D

On topic: Sneijder really was immense last night, I watched the game yesterday with a bunch of Chelsea fans and none of them could believe we got such a player for €15 million.

Jnr
17 Mar 10, 23:05
Bilan forum :

"Sneijder eats Pirlo for lunch and then shits him out just before dinner time. What a fucking pass with his WEAKER foot. "

Dylan
17 Mar 10, 23:13
Bilan forum :

"Sneijder eats Pirlo for lunch and then shits him out just before dinner time. What a fucking pass with his WEAKER foot. "

Haha at least they're honest.

Another one.
Originally Posted by FaRa13 View Post
who supplied that ball ? my god, why didnt we buy sneijder

Luka
18 Mar 10, 00:25
There are literaly tons of posts like that for past like 4, 5 months :]

Dario
18 Mar 10, 03:46
Can thing guy talk Italian yet?? since he knows like fucking 100 languages lol :P

sakana
18 Mar 10, 03:49
Can thing guy talk Italian yet?? since he knows like fucking 100 languages lol :P

He (along with Lucio) apparently did his first-ever interview in Italian with Inter Channel after the match last night. Just waiting for it to appear on YouTube ....

Dario
18 Mar 10, 04:00
He (along with Lucio) apparently did his first-ever interview in Italian with Inter Channel after the match last night. Just waiting for it to appear on YouTube ....

Thought he might learn it fast as he knows some spanish. Italian - Spanish... same thing lol

If you find it let me know i wonna hear it! :happy:

BigBoss
18 Mar 10, 04:13
Such a classic skip in that interview. :P

His vision is amazing. Mourinho if I remember said about him that he is one of those who knows exactly where the goal and his teammates are even when his back is turned away from the goal.

Grande Sneijder !! You truly told the world that you are world class. The Anti Italian commentator Andy Gray who bashed us and Ibra for years was in awe of Sneijder's ability yesterday and it was priceless to see. :proud:

Well said. I myself see it by my eyes. Several times he just do like he want to pass the ball back to the defense and hopp, he turn 180 degree and pass forward without looking, the ball arrive at the feet of our strikers. Kaka can't do that, Pirlo neither. I watched his 180o movement and passing at Milan-Inter match when he joined us from Madrid. Maybe Maradona has this passing capability.
Amazing view, I thought he has additional 2 eyes on his ass.

snake
18 Mar 10, 04:35
You're all looking at it from a point of view of how he has our improved our play 10-fold.

I'm going to look at it from a different view...& that view is; What Inter has done for Sneijder.

The guy came to us during a world cup year. He hesitated majorly, but eventually caved in to the demand and joined us. Since joining Wesley is now playing the football of his career. He is progressing through CL stages and getting maximum game time, both which can not be said for Real Madrid.

He must feel on top of the world, we have given him that chance. He now has the chance to have a good shot at the Champions League and the Serie A. Not a bad return from Inter...

Kraits
18 Mar 10, 07:37
What ever... its a perfect marriage...

Fitzy
18 Mar 10, 07:49
Thought he might learn it fast as he knows some spanish. Italian - Spanish... same thing lol

If you find it let me know i wonna hear it! :happy:

Is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHsvUzpMLg

mario.santon
18 Mar 10, 07:55
few players have played their best since joining us...
meaning we have done something right... Before we were infamous for ruining players..

Players like Sneijder, Maicon, Julio Cesar, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso have performed their best since they become inter players...

rockball
18 Mar 10, 10:21
You're all looking at it from a point of view of how he has our improved our play 10-fold.

I'm going to look at it from a different view...& that view is; What Inter has done for Sneijder.

The guy came to us during a world cup year. He hesitated majorly, but eventually caved in to the demand and joined us. Since joining Wesley is now playing the football of his career. He is progressing through CL stages and getting maximum game time, both which can not be said for Real Madrid.

He must feel on top of the world, we have given him that chance. He now has the chance to have a good shot at the Champions League and the Serie A. Not a bad return from Inter...

Definitely and I feel he realizes that. If he doesn't go to the WC with Oranje, then they would surely be retarded.

Luka
18 Mar 10, 11:34

Lets hope other players realised, that coming to Inter is not a bad move, looking at this example.

sakana
18 Mar 10, 13:53
Is this it?

That's gotta be it, thank you. Man, look at Lucio, dropping the Italian all over the place!

sakana
18 Mar 10, 14:21
Wes' highlights v Chelsea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZbQVuU7pk&feature=player_embedded

rockball
18 Mar 10, 15:26
Lets hope other players realised, that coming to Inter is not a bad move, looking at this example.

A lot depends on how the other clubs do. I doubt many players would consider that Inter is a step back. Instead the perception might be about moving to Italy is a step back. If the league and finances improve, then other players would not hesitate so much to come here.

Alex de Large
18 Mar 10, 15:33
This is what we needed, we have passed Arsenal(even if they are still in CL), Liverpool, Milan, and maybe even Madrid, in favorite destiny's to big players.

Dario
18 Mar 10, 16:06
Is this it?

thanks!! :happy:
lol he is trying to get away ask quick as possible... "yeah we played well, yes i did play a good ball to eto, now i got to go, my girlfriends at the hotel sitting with her legs open"

Handoyo
18 Mar 10, 17:01
This is what we needed, we have passed Arsenal(even if they are still in CL), Liverpool, Milan, and maybe even Madrid, in favorite destiny's to big players.
I wouldn't say that.

Milan is still wayyy ahead of anyone else in this world in creating a deluded sense that they're the 'most successful club' despite their recent failures. Their fraud haven't been exposed yet.

BlackAndBlueSoul
20 Mar 10, 01:06
I still can't stop thinking about his absolutely outstanding performance on Tuesday night, he was immense, beyond any ratings possible! I've always been a big supporter of Wesley since watching him at the Euro 2008 so I'm particularly happy that Inter fans adore him after having been defiant about his signing and that the press praised his showing against Chelsea. Definitely the player we needed to improve the technical level of our midfield. It's too early to think about the future transfer window but I'm convinced next summer we should sign another very technically gifted midfielder with whom Wesley can link up.

Dylan
20 Mar 10, 01:08
I wouldn't say that.

Milan is still wayyy ahead of anyone else in this world in creating a deluded sense that they're the 'most successful club' despite their recent failures. Their fraud haven't been exposed yet.

Hey they can keep there Huntelaar's and Thiago Silva's. I'm happy with Wes and Lucio.

mexican_azzurri
20 Mar 10, 06:53
wEs dont get injured PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 12:37
I wouldn't say that.

I would also say that Arsenal are a more attractive club for players than Inter.

1. The London factor.
2. Arsene Wenger and Arsenal's general style of play.
3. They play in the Premiership.

That said, it really depends on individual players because just last season Melo rejected Arsenal to move to Juventus.

Luka
20 Mar 10, 12:52
Arsenal is deffinetly not more attractive club, come on.

Not to mention, they have a wage policy, which is of big dissadvantage if they would like to sign some top player.

Arsenal would never afford player like Eto'o. Inter can.

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 12:57
Arsenal is deffinetly not more attractive club, come on.

Not to mention, they have a wage policy, which is of big dissadvantage if they would like to sign some top player.

Arsenal would never afford player like Eto'o. Inter can.
Arsenal's wage bill is on par with Manchester United and Chelsea. It's the third highest in the league.

I don't know what wage policy you're talking about to be honest. They have an age policy in that when a player hits 30 he is only offered 1 year contracts from then on in. Other than that, there isn't any other policy.

Alex de Large
20 Mar 10, 13:05
Arsenal is out of the discussion because of the $ stuff. We don't have Chelsea or Madrid money, but much more than Arsenal plus they never buy superstars already made.

Luka
20 Mar 10, 13:07
Wenger – Our wage structure won't be broken

January 28, 2009

* Premier League 14/1 Arsenal win 4-1 Arsenal v West Ham
* Paddy Power 7/2 Bendtner 1st goal Bet £10 get £20 FREE

By Richard Clarke

Arsenal will not break their wage structure to buy Andrei Arshavin or anyone else.

Arsène Wenger has been strongly linked with the Russian playmaker in the media. However, speaking ahead of the game with Everton, the Frenchman said he had not agreed a fee or discussed a salary with the player. If and when he does, the 27-year-old will have to fit in with the Club’s existing arrangements.

“The players who come in here are all on our wage structure or they do not come in,” he said. “It’s as simple as that. Nobody will come in above the highest level we have here."

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 13:08
Arsenal is out of the discussion because of the $ stuff. We don't have Chelsea or Madrid money, but much more than Arsenal plus they never buy superstars already made.
Andrei Arshavin was 'already made'.

That's really besides the point anyway. Arsenal can afford to buy big name players but choose not to until the stadium gets paid off. But if they really need to shell out money, they can.

Luka - Arsenal brought Arshavin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/2988094/Arsenal-wage-bill-goes-past-100m-Football.html

Dylan
20 Mar 10, 13:08
Yeah and there ''Superstar'' was for 11 million.

Alex de Large
20 Mar 10, 13:12
It's not they're policy, i can't see Arsenal signing players like David Villa, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Steven Gerrard, you know what i'am talking about.

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 13:13
Yeah and there ''Superstar'' was for 11 million.

It was undisclosed but everything I'm hearing suggests it was closer to the £15 million pound mark. They certainly broke their transfer record on him.

Luka
20 Mar 10, 13:19
Luka - Arsenal brought Arshavin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/2988094/Arsenal-wage-bill-goes-past-100m-Football.html
I know arsenal bought him. But:

“The players who come in here are all on our wage structure or they do not come in,” he said. “It’s as simple as that. Nobody will come in above the highest level we have here."

ps. Are you an Arsenal fan ?

Sneijder<3
20 Mar 10, 15:30
we really need to bring in someone to play with him in the midfield this summer who can be the iniesta to our xavi. sneijder is the best signing we have had in years. i love him!

rfU
20 Mar 10, 16:37
we really need to bring in someone to play with him in the midfield this summer who can be the iniesta to our xavi. sneijder is the best signing we have had in years. i love him!

more like the xavi to out iniesta since Sneijder plays more like Iniesta.

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 16:52
I know arsenal bought him. But:

I hear you but that's not what I'm arguing. The fact is they can afford the likes of Eto'o, Aguero and the aforementioned strikers and they certainly aren't a 'poor' club.

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/Premiership_wage_bill_tops_1billion_news_122223.ht ml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6705251.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7423254.stm (...this...)

http://www.tribalfootball.com/chelsea-have-heftiest-wage-bill-premier-league-248711

Arsenal's wage bill is huge. During the Invincible period (2001-2004) the likes of Henry, Campbell and Vieira were on £80,000+. Don't let Arsene Wenger's comments or his transfer strategy fool you. They can certainly afford the World's best but choose to "make them rather than buy them."

ps. Are you an Arsenal fan ?

Nope. ;)

Excuse me for taking this thread off-topic.

Luka
20 Mar 10, 17:32
I accept the fact that Arsenal pays a lot to his players. But combine wage bill is not what the wage policy is. Fabregas from what I've read earns 50-80 thousand. Eto'o earns 200 000 a month.

Secondly, if Arsenal was such an attractive destination the players wouldn't leave as often. Kolo Toure, Adebayor. Didn't they leave because of the money issues as well ?

And if that's the case, then why Wenger didn't offer them what they wanted ?

To me putting Arsenal in front of Inter as the more attractive destination is very streched thesis.

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 17:46
I accept the fact that Arsenal pays a lot to his players. But combine wage bill is not what the wage policy is. Fabregas from what I've read earns 50-80 thousand. Eto'o earns 200 000 a month.

Secondly, if Arsenal was such an attractive destination the players wouldn't leave as often. Kolo Toure, Adebayor. Didn't they leave because of the money issues as well ?

And if that's the case, then why Wenger didn't offer them what they wanted ?

To me putting Arsenal in front of Inter as the more attractive destination is very streched thesis.
In the case of the two players you mentioned:

Toure - Since he caught Malaria at the ACN he hasn't been the same player. He was a liability and Arsenal wanted to let him go. Manchester City came in with a huge offer for a player with his ability and Arsenal just couldn't refuse. He has been so bad for Manchester City that he was dropped for the last game they played. He has lost his pace which made him so good in the past.

Adebayor - again, Arsenal wanted to let him go. He wasn't going to be first choice anymore since the change in formation (from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3) and had a poor season last season and Arsenal fans labelled him lazy. Adebayor didn't want to go and said so numerous times, Arsenal accepted a huge offer and it looks like they made the right decision. The below link backs up what I've said.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5991437,00.html

Fabregas earns £40,000 :) But there are rumours that Arsenal want him to sign an improved contract which would make him the highest paid player at the club.

From what I've heard, Gallas is Arsenal's highest paid player on £80,000 (it could be Arshavin but I haven't heard a quoted figure for him yet). But the likes of Sagna, Walcott, Song, Diaby etc have recently signed new contracts and are on around £60,000.

Luka
20 Mar 10, 18:33
Thanks for the explaining of the toure and Adebayor case.

The first is explained, so I won't go back to it.

But I'm not so eager to accept the Adebayor explanation. Why Arsenal is going for Chamakh then ? Ain't they a very similar players ?

As for the wages, I've posted what Wenger said. Clearly Arshavin demanded a big sum of money. I'm not saying that Wenger couldn't give a single player 300 000 tousand. But if he did that, and other had no more than 50 000, it would be a very bad thing in the long term (players asking for bigger payraise).

What other arguments could you give for backing up your thesis:

Arsenal is more attractive destination than Inter ?

Kraits
20 Mar 10, 18:45

Eto'o is on around 200 000 per week.. not per month..

Luka
20 Mar 10, 19:23
Obviously ;)

Have no idea, why I've written a month when I had a week in mind. Silly mistake.

Thanks for the correction.

nerazzurri4life
20 Mar 10, 19:23
arsenal is more attractive for young, budding players who want to be in the EPL and get playing time...

they are not more attractive for already established players....period

there can be no debate about that...

Vincenzo Coccotti
20 Mar 10, 19:32
Thanks for the explaining of the toure and Adebayor case.

The first is explained, so I won't go back to it.

But I'm not so eager to accept the Adebayor explanation. Why Arsenal is going for Chamakh then ? Ain't they a very similar players ?

As for the wages, I've posted what Wenger said. Clearly Arshavin demanded a big sum of money. I'm not saying that Wenger couldn't give a single player 300 000 tousand. But if he did that, and other had no more than 50 000, it would be a very bad thing in the long term (players asking for bigger payraise).

Chamakh I must admit I've not seen play regularly but from what I've seen he is a similar player. Arsenal fans got real sick of Adebayor because they felt he wasn't putting in the effort, hence the over the top celebration from him against Arsenal this season.

Arsenal needs strikers. Van Persie isn't a reliable striker in terms on injuries and Bendtner is too young to be relied upon all season.

What other arguments could you give for backing up your thesis:

Yeah, I didn't really use finance as an argument but it's certainly not a hindrance.

Like I said, Arsenal is a very attractive club in terms of the way they play (Villa, Kaka and Messi have praised them in recent years, Kaka saying Arsenal is the only English club he'd join). The fact that they are based in London and play in the Premier League are two big pluses.

Jnr
21 Mar 10, 17:42
Good luck with your future wife Wesley!!

Inter playmaker will marry in June!

With this hot little senjorita!

http://www.sportlive.it/pictures/20090827/yolanthe-cabau-van-kasbergen.jpeg

Alex de Large
21 Mar 10, 18:10
Another whore lol

Nero Indigo
21 Mar 10, 18:23
lol* come on Alex, even whores need some real loving too :lol:

A.l.i
21 Mar 10, 18:30
Another whore lol

Hahahahah. Why do these footballers always marry whores? :howler:

Big Willy
21 Mar 10, 18:30
Another whore lol

:lol: Wish him luck!

dynasty27
21 Mar 10, 18:35
Wesley should marry today and left it behind quickly, so he can keep focused on inter. :)

Dylan
21 Mar 10, 19:47
No, he wants to fuck Chelsea's defence and his fianceé in the same month.

Alex de Large
21 Mar 10, 20:50
Actually his problems in Madrid started when he was dating with a whore and that whore left him. Hope this whore is not a 100% whore, and if she cheats him then no one should tell to Wes what happened.

CafeCordoba
21 Mar 10, 22:09
Just fucking great. Sneijder has said he has a groin problem, though a mild one. He said he got it in Chelsea match, but played in Palermo match because of its importance. He hopes it won't aggravate anymore.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D15964&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D15964&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Dylan
22 Mar 10, 00:03
Just rest him Mou.
Although now we have a peer form Stankovic playing AM.
Pandev please?

DIN011
22 Mar 10, 00:06
We can try Quaresma.

:D

Dylan
22 Mar 10, 00:13
Famous last words.

blackmore
22 Mar 10, 08:12
this guy needs a some rest..hopefully pandev can play in his spot and the game will be over before half time which will give ricky and co. some playing time

Pajo
22 Mar 10, 13:21
I was thinking the same.. Pandev is tired, that's for sure, but playing in the center in Sneijders role would do good... He just can't play on the wing, he is too slow... That way Sneijder will be rested, and Pandev will hopefully play good game for a change :)

pazzainteramala
22 Mar 10, 14:58
we should go with
cesar
maicon lucio samuel santon
zanetti cambiasso mariga
pandev
eto milito

or
balo milito eto up front 433

perika
23 Mar 10, 01:58
rest snejder for sure

Choppin Onions
23 Mar 10, 08:11
we should go with
cesar
maicon lucio samuel santon
zanetti cambiasso mariga
pandev
eto milito

or
balo milito eto up front 433

Zanetti and Cambiasso suck in the same midfield. It's frustrating how much we're dependent on Sneijder. Moratti get this man some help!

il-chino
23 Mar 10, 10:56
BrAD
its been a long time sense we had an actual playmaker

so sure we depend on him

I hoped that we held on Jimenez last merkato as a replacement for Senejider but I dont know how Jose' thinks

ElCuchu
23 Mar 10, 10:58
Jose doesn't like Jimenez at all..forget about him.

Dylan
30 Mar 10, 20:36
http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Wesley-Sneijder-10-3/110921055589877?ref=mf&v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=1133202&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=110921055589877&id=1333806144

Lol, The Sneiper.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Wesley-Sneijder-10-3/110921055589877?ref=mf&v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=1133202&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=110921055589877&id=1333806144

Also http://libri.shop.it/sport-e-spettacolo/il-falco-di-utrecht-wesley-sneijder/dettaglio/id-2722071/
Anyone speak dutch?

ElCuchu
30 Mar 10, 20:44

Lol, The Sneiper.

Also http://libri.shop.it/sport-e-spettacolo/il-falco-di-utrecht-wesley-sneijder/dettaglio/id-2722071/
Anyone speak dutch?

Actually, The Book regarding Wesley is in italian. "il falco di Utrecht" means "The hawk from Utrecht".

szasza02
31 Mar 10, 21:49
I wonder how the F*CK could he miss that sitter in the 2nd half. he should stop f*ckin around and perform much better than this.

Dylan
31 Mar 10, 21:51
Just an off day, everyone has them. Hopfully he can pick it up for next week and lead us to Madrid.

Xoonky
31 Mar 10, 21:56
He doesn't usually get these chances and probably thought that finding himself in such a position was unusual and had to do something special with it, such as trying the near post, the ball was way too curvy though. Still won't criticize him, as he is very determined and is willing to give his life on the pitch there for Inter every time he plays, he really gives a lot, even if he's having a bad day, the determination and will is always there.

rfU
31 Mar 10, 22:08
I wonder how the F*CK could he miss that sitter in the 2nd half. he should stop f*ckin around and perform much better than this.

Dude, you know he's human right? Not some goal scoring machine. Chill out.

Il Muro
31 Mar 10, 22:18
Dude, you know he's human right? Not some goal scoring machine. Chill out.

I love how agenda driven you are.

If that was Quaresma you'd be laughing at him and criticising him no end.

Rimpel
31 Mar 10, 22:21
He played a great game, you do realize he's behind everything we do in attack? Too bad about his miss but he still had a great game.

Luka
31 Mar 10, 22:24
Wesley :(

I agree with Xoonky. I think he find himself in a situation that happens to him once every 10 games, and he wanted a nice goal.

Too bad, could have been almost like a hero today. Not a bad game, but not a very good one either. I guess he's saving the goal for the final ;)

Campione
31 Mar 10, 22:27
Although he missed that great chance I think Wesley played very well - made several fantastic passes, fought for every ball, he didn't stop pressing the opponent and so on. I just love his desire to win, his passion in the game... Damn, I'm so proud that he's an Inter player :proud:.

Stefan
31 Mar 10, 22:43

If RQ had the amount of assists or semi assists than he too would be forgiven for the odd screwup. Facts are he isn't even close to that.

Wes should have scored on one of the two chances he had today though.

Pajo
31 Mar 10, 22:52
Yeah, Wes missed great chances, but overall it was a good game for him... he assisted, made few good passes, and I have hold onto the ball.. he was great with that, i noticed few times he has great technique..

In general, he could do better, but he was good as well :)

rfU
31 Mar 10, 23:15

:lol: Agenda. I'm not the one praising RQ7 for every completed pass :lol: Fact is Sneijder had a good game, not a great game, because, again, he is not a machine. Nothing against RQ7, he's just not good enough, FACT!

Principe
31 Mar 10, 23:23
He hurt his left ankle and they say he's a doubt for the Bologna game. Good game today he ran his ass off for the first goal.

CafeCordoba
31 Mar 10, 23:26
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16466&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16466&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Link for the speculation of the injury. Here it's said he's risk to the second leg but I think it's just premature.

Il Muro
31 Mar 10, 23:39
:lol: Agenda. I'm not the one praising RQ7 for every completed pass :lol: Fact is Sneijder had a good game, not a great game, because, again, he is not a machine. Nothing against RQ7, he's just not good enough, FACT!

I don't praise RQ for completed passes either, and i never accused you of doing such a thing.

We're talking specifically about this chance he had. You can't deny that if RQ missed that chance, you'd still be saying "oh he's only human".

rfU
01 Apr 10, 00:27
I don't praise RQ for completed passes either, and i never accused you of doing such a thing.

We're talking specifically about this chance he had. You can't deny that if RQ missed that chance, you'd still be saying "oh he's only human".

This is a useless comparison, Sneijder has more than delivered, and in only his first season in Italy. It was a bad miss, but on any other day, I would put money on him making the shot and scoring. RQ7, I'm nowhere as confident about.

F U C K MILAN
01 Apr 10, 00:32
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16466&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16466&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Link for the speculation of the injury. Here it's said he's risk to the second leg but I think it's just premature.

i really hope its not seriouse what so every as there are no other sources speculating about the injury

Choppin Onions
01 Apr 10, 03:38
I really hope he isn't injured again. We need him.

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 09:19
I don't think its that serious. If it was he would have been subbed.

vassago
01 Apr 10, 10:40
yeah after all if it was a serious injury he would have been substituted right away not play the rest of the game

Dario
01 Apr 10, 12:40
I bet you he is hurting like hell today. The CSKA assult.