PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]

Kraits
05 Jan 15, 09:55
One masterpiece to end the wait for a champions league glory... that's a legend in my book...

It will be a lot more pretty if we had sold him for a good profit...

Only can blame the management how it went..

Kazaan
07 Jan 15, 18:56
Don't blame him at all for what happened with Inter. Going to Juve won't make me hate him, but I won't be able to love him anymore. Such a complicated romance.

Wesley, you adorable, amazing piece of shit. Honestly thank you for everything. You little cunt. But, really, no words can describe how thankful I am, you traitorous bitch. You are welcome to stay in my home.

Rimpel
09 Jan 15, 07:20
Hope he doesn't revive his career at rube like Pirlo did..

Besnik
09 Jan 15, 08:14
As it seems, juve is going to be his next destination very soon.

Black Knight
09 Jan 15, 08:39
They're flipping their shit after seeing us get Shaqiri. They must get someone.

VLE
09 Jan 15, 09:14
gds reports they have agreed 3.5 yr and 4m wage with snejider. Only transfer fee to settle now.
Way too high, way too long imo.

Wobblz
09 Jan 15, 09:19
gds reports they have agreed 3.5 yr and 4m wage with snejider. Only transfer fee to settle now.
Way too high, way too long imo.
Glassman Sneijder on a high-wage long-term contract... they don't learn from history.

The777
09 Jan 15, 13:40
Sneijder's agent Guido Albers met Galatasaray management today. Result: He stays.

J..
09 Jan 15, 13:50
Sneijder's agent Guido Albers met Galatasaray management today. Result: He stays.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

ozma
09 Jan 15, 16:06
Good, I don't want to see him in Rube shirt

Andysam
09 Jan 15, 16:38
I mean, they still have almost a month to work this out... But I told you he wasn't going there...

_Ivan_
09 Jan 15, 17:16
This rumor was pure shit since day 1, we all knew this ain't gonna happen, even if it happened he wouldn't contribute much to them at all (my opinion).
Regards to Wesley but he's kinda done, still good but not what top table clubs need (even jube failed to get him since they wanted him badly :awwyeah: )

JJM
09 Jan 15, 18:51
Sneijder to Rube deal finally collapses

ahahahah...winning!

Ronin
09 Jan 15, 18:53
Thank you Sneijder for distracting Rube while we stole Shaqiri. :pazzini:

Armes
10 Jan 15, 01:10
I would've liked him back in serie a, rube or not.

Toninu
10 Jan 15, 02:52
Still don't get why Sneijder is in La Grande while Motta who was good for more than one season isn't, oh well.

Kraits
10 Jan 15, 04:13
Seeing all these names bring me back to those days... especially the return leg vs barca...

It's like watching spartans 300..

So much sacrifice

Tupac
10 Jan 15, 07:10
Seeing all these names bring me back to those days... especially the return leg vs barca...

It's like watching spartans 300..

So much sacrifice

That was a brutal, brutal war on the enemies battlefield. That team were warriors who would take on hell

b4h4mooth
10 Jan 15, 20:08
That was a brutal, brutal war on the enemies battlefield. That team were warriors who would take on hellOsvaldo avatar ex juve who recently break with Inter, post in Sneijder thread recenty link with Ladri, this dude is surely Rube fans :lol:

wera
13 Feb 15, 01:16
Scored two amazing goals yet again. When motivated, he can still be one of the best players in the globe.

skyline1908
13 Feb 15, 01:31
Insted of giving that prick money, we chose not to and ship his ass for peanuts.

Hahahhhahahha MORATTI - MY MAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbeT35wtEG0

qb4ever_2k
13 Feb 15, 01:54
Scored two amazing goals yet again. When motivated, he can still be one of the best players in the globe.

He's only 30 thought :sigh:

Armes
13 Feb 15, 03:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0gmgbnFdI

Andysam
13 Feb 15, 04:05
so pretty

Lui
13 Feb 15, 04:24
That Ballon D'Or belonged to Wesley Sneijder in 2010. What fucking robbery that was.

DARi0
13 Feb 15, 18:15
same game, Zlatan celebration RyGBqcrvNzU.

He didn't win Ballon D'or in 2010 because fuckin` Robben missed 1on1 in the finals and they didn't win it, despite Sneijder scoring like 5 goals in the tournament...

Batman
13 Feb 15, 23:21
He didnt even make the top 3, that was fucked up.

Toninu
14 Feb 15, 10:59
Thats because they changed the voting system in his year, if France Football decided it Sneijder would have won. Oh well, I don't really miss him though when he's not motivated he doesn't really help the team and he's got a bit of an ego.

Ronin
14 Feb 15, 11:07
What I never liked about Sneijder is how he used to get visibly angry when things were not going our way and it was not helping the team at all.

chipschups
14 Feb 15, 11:40
------2010/11
Balotelli 23 mil
---
Pandev 8 mil
----- 2011/12
Materazzi
Etoo 20 mil
---
Motta 10 mil
----- 2012/13
Lucio
Cordoba
Maicon 3 mil
Julione
---
sneijder 8 mil
----- 2013/14
Chivu
Deki
----2014/15
Zanetti
Milito
Cambi
Samuel

This list seems wrong, should be upside down, like sneijder should leave first than etoo when gasperini need winger than playmaker
Cambi first than motta
Chivu first than maicon
Milito first than balotelli
Only samuel I think deserve stay longer than lucio
How much money we wasted on that 5 years..

Ronaldo
14 Feb 15, 13:02
Balotelli was sold for 23 million pound which I believe is close to 29-30 million euro.

wera
19 Feb 15, 15:10
Thats because they changed the voting system in his year, if France Football decided it Sneijder would have won. Oh well, I don't really miss him though when he's not motivated he doesn't really help the team and he's got a bit of an ego.

How can u be motivated when theclub is fucking up everything around him andmis also not prepared to pau up the money that was promised. Moratti thought he was going to win cl again in 2011 haha

.h.
04 Apr 15, 19:00
oops

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-32183060

wera
06 Apr 15, 10:24
Sneijder dribbled 4 opposition players in a match

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1109888162402179

like a boss. shame he is not good enough for Inter tho

Batman
06 Apr 15, 11:58
What. Sneijder is too good for Inter.

Devious
06 Apr 15, 12:33
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11094679_10153238074161037_1317285298225256199_n.j pg?oh=8baa33ba375b660c699167218a926fb3&oe=55B048A5&__gda__=1437410120_599f8f03f5f499b52cbf77800a62879 8

wera
06 Apr 15, 12:56
Also scored two goals again.

Devious
06 Apr 15, 13:09
He's just in a good form atm, like having a red arrow in PES game, it'll go away anytime soon, dont get so excited.

Bob Sacamano
30 Apr 15, 22:37
Scored against Sivasspor last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTZ4jwnkmV8

Andysam
09 Jun 15, 16:39
Happy birthday!!! :D

ShqiperInter
25 Jun 15, 09:31
https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11402957_10153022235216849_2671050976640252310_n.j pg?oh=8380aca7b0ff4da8f77cc0ad2ce15460&oe=56261681

dynasty27
03 Aug 15, 12:47
Well done Wes :proud:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/iN7OmIThh7c/hqdefault.jpg

Edward
03 Aug 15, 21:39
love sneijder but i'll never forget how terrible he was towards the end. could not dribble, pass, shoot.. anything. don't blame him that much because our whole club was messed up but he had to go

- - - Updated - - -

also isn't it commonly known the ballon d'Or is awarded to whoever has the best overall fifa rating

KevinB
03 Aug 15, 21:46
love sneijder but i'll never forget how terrible he was towards the end. could not dribble, pass, shoot.. anything. don't blame him that much because our whole club was messed up but he had to go

- - - Updated - - -

also isn't it commonly known the ballon d'Or is awarded to whoever has the best overall fifa rating

Bit hard to pass and shoot when you weren't even allowed to play games and had flu

Universe
04 Aug 15, 02:59

can't say I agree tbh. He had poor games where his shooting and passing were off, where nothing he attempted worked, and where his overall impact on the game was negligible. However, it wasn't any worse than the periods of poor form suffered from Milito, Maicon, Chivu even Samuel, Cambiasso etc. and none of this remotely compares to how atrocious the likes of Guarin, Hernanes, Nagatomo, even Palacio have been thereafter. They make me wish we still had an off-form Sneijder.

wera
04 Aug 15, 07:51
People tend to hate on the player that holds the ball the most if he doesn't 'do' anything with it, even when others also play badly.

Edward
04 Aug 15, 10:18
can't say I agree tbh. He had poor games where his shooting and passing were off, where nothing he attempted worked, and where his overall impact on the game was negligible. However, it wasn't any worse than the periods of poor form suffered from Milito, Maicon, Chivu even Samuel, Cambiasso etc. and none of this remotely compares to how atrocious the likes of Guarin, Hernanes, Nagatomo, even Palacio have been thereafter. They make me wish we still had an off-form Sneijder.actually you agree fully with me it seems. i never said he didn't make the effort, i know he did. had a quick look back in the thread and it was how i remembered tbh. at least half of people posting wanted him gone, with 50% shitting on him and the other half saying give him more chances. it also jogged my memory at how often he was injured which people shouldn't forget

JJM
13 Aug 15, 21:17
can I haz him back instead of Hahananes?!:epicwin:

bandiera
21 Aug 15, 15:54
Sign this mofo back to the club.

.h.
09 Sep 15, 13:25
Sneojder may be coming back apparently ?

wera
09 Sep 15, 13:27
:trollol:

varmin
09 Sep 15, 13:28
Sneojder may be coming back apparently ?

...or maybe not.

JJM
09 Sep 15, 13:39
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9272-Mercato-Team-(Ausilio-amp-Co)-Mercato-Strategies-The-Future-amp-The-Past&p=1442239#post1442239

http://www.calcioline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/sneijder-inter3.jpg

Demokritos
09 Sep 15, 13:42

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently it is hard for him to do anything if most his teammate are just static: stand there and watching him play

enjoy
09 Sep 15, 20:40
Inter comeback for Sneijder?

Turkish media report Galatasaray midfielder Wesley Sneijder could make a surprise comeback to Inter.

The Dutchman was part of the Treble-winning side of 2010 under Jose Mourinho.

According to Aktif Haber, the Nerazzurri have made initial enquiries for Sneijder to arrive in January.

The clubs already did a lot of business over the summer, as Felipe Melo and Alex Telles made the move to San Siro.

Sneijder just turned 31 and his contract with Galatasaray only runs to June 2016.

If he doesn’t sign a renewal, a switch to Inter is on the cards.

The missing piece to fight for 3rd place or scudetto:

http://i57.tinypic.com/30wnhns.png

_OC_
09 Sep 15, 20:56
The missing piece to fight for 3rd place or scudetto:

http://i57.tinypic.com/30wnhns.png

We all know you'll end up changing that crudely-made photoshop AT LEAST once or twice a day with every single player linked to us, nah fuck off with that shit brah

wera
09 Sep 15, 20:57
THANK YOU ENJOY FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL NEWS THAT WASN'T POSTED ON THE SAME PAGE.

See how I am not using sarcasm and I am being polite.

Armes
09 Sep 15, 23:42
the only source i read that what enjoy has posted is football italia. nothing on fcin, sempreinter or other italian media. smells like pageview bait. they're citing, for lack of a better word, "turkish media" and "Aktif Haber" (who's this guy btw?) .

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
09 Sep 15, 23:52
Bullshit rumor or not, he'd be a great fit right now...better than Hernanes.

I'd welcome him back with open arms.

Verathia
09 Sep 15, 23:56
Bullshit rumor or not, he'd be a great fit right now...better than Hernanes.

I'd welcome him back with open arms.
for the right price...

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
10 Sep 15, 00:12
for the right price...

Well yeah, that always goes without saying.

I do wonder tho he's up for a return. Bitterness on his part could still be there.

Inter2010
10 Sep 15, 00:57
I wouldn't mind him coming back....I miss (wesley moneybags), I just hope he ain't just coming to get more money, and to play like shite until he's contract expires. he's one player that either is very good or very bad.

chipschups
10 Sep 15, 01:42
we freed up palacio, naga, vidic next year, shoud be enough bring him back

BasedGodPunk
10 Sep 15, 02:39
He's still a really good player. I'd welcome him back right away. He'll give us everything the joker called Hahananes couldn't.

Lui
10 Sep 15, 04:00
He would be a bench player. Its pointless. Still a solid player though.

Universe
10 Sep 15, 04:44
Mancio already planning ahead for when his 433 fails and we revert back to 4312 but don't have any AM's.

D-Sky
10 Sep 15, 10:24
would love to have this guy back,,, I think he would fit in 4-2-3-1 as well.

ScottishInterista
10 Sep 15, 12:51
W$l Sn€ijd€r

Toninu
10 Sep 15, 13:11
the only source i read that what enjoy has posted is football italia. nothing on fcin, sempreinter or other italian media. smells like pageview bait. they're citing, for lack of a better word, "turkish media" and "Aktif Haber" (who's this guy btw?) .

football italia just repeats news, its not really a source of anything.

The777
10 Sep 15, 13:33
Aktif Haber is a Turkish website, and the news is probably BS. Could be an attempt to increase rating or destabilize GS locker room since Wesley has not renewed with the team yet.

enjoy
10 Sep 15, 13:49
We all know you'll end up changing that crudely-made photoshop AT LEAST once or twice a day with every single player linked to us, nah fuck off with that shit brah

You must respect people work.... how you will feel if your chief dont pay for your work ? ... think before hate.... i dont care but think about it ;) I can make anything i want ... i think Wesley is the right CHEAP transfer for January and can help us... CM with him experience is what we miss at the squad at midfield of the squad.... but dream i can dream right ;) or no FIF haters cant dream, cant enjoy, they just can hate because they are depressed and hate their own lives...

https://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/jlyxh.jpg?w=769

_OC_
10 Sep 15, 14:30
Awryte'. I'll try to explain this as thoroughly and in the most friendly way I can, even though you don't deserve such patience, if you have to act like a jackass, and other examples have shown that's it's like talking to a brick wall.

First of: You aren't getting paid to do this, comparing this to a employer-employee situation is ridiculous. You're doing this of your own free will, and I, for one, respect that tremendously - I haven't once, except for the minor criticism you replied to, been critical of your work. On the contrary, I like the services you provide this side with, meaning I don't have to go through tons of sites to find Inter-related news. That's totally a thumbs up from me.

But keep this in mind - based on the reactions from most people on here, I'm in the minority. Many feel you don't offer anything but spam, redundant photoshops and gifs and repeating yourself over and over. The GIF and photoshop points I agree with, and that's merely what I reacted on.

I don't agree with the full-on, group-bullying you've been on the receiving end of. I don't agree with the personal insults you've had to endure but I can kind of understand why and how it's come to that - you don't change your ways if people ask you to, I dunno', tone down the gifs, you reply that they're haters and also possibly suggesting that there is something wrong with them (your post case in point) - instead of maybe listening, before you know it, you've suddenly alienated everyone.
You don't remove the superfluous formations in every second post, you just keep trodding on like your posts are the god-given gift to this forum.
I think that's what's driving people crazy at this point in time. No one is above critique, certainly not new members like yourself.
I'm not trying to personally insult you, that's an absurd notion. And no, I'm not depressed, my life is fine. I'm just trying to point you in the right direction.

I won't attempt at playing couch-psychologist, but I can definitely see how it can be a little overwhelming for you, when you've received so much hate in such a short period of time. Especially as you're a new member. Maybe that's why you turn to Jon Stewart to help you out. Just understand, that this community doesn't want to exclude anyone just for the sake of excluding. That's what people have tried to get through your skull all this time, but you're just not listening.

This has nothing to do with that one, specific Sneijder post.
It has nothing to do with the mercato in general.
Hell, it has nothing to do with Inter at all.

This is about you enjoy, and your way of behaving. I'm no mod, but I can guarantee you this - if you keep this up, you'll be history in no time.

Just a friendly, sincere piece of advice.

ScottishInterista
10 Sep 15, 14:42
lol people not having Enjoy on their ignore list

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
10 Sep 15, 15:09
I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but what do you guys think of Enjoy and his news posts with the photoshopped pics?

Discuss.

uzhang
10 Sep 15, 15:13
No need to "ignore list" enjoy., just like me enjoy just primavera member in this forum. Give him space n time to improve.

enjoy
10 Sep 15, 15:41
I will answer like Pique: the whistles at FIF are symphony for my ears :challenge: and will add look yourself...

also must add that mod must delete attack post which comes after my posts.... - they to that to take "likes" its a "like campaign" after every enjoy post...

Armes
10 Sep 15, 15:46
you should probably keep quiet and not turn yet another thread about you.
on topic: i would love him back, but i just don't think he'll take pay cuts, or return here after how he was treated.

enjoy
10 Sep 15, 15:57
you should probably keep quiet and not turn yet another thread about you.
on topic: i would love him back, but i just don't think he'll take pay cuts, or return here after how he was treated.

haha you tell me that after hate attack i must stay quiet ;) i have better ide@ - mods must do their job, to clean offtopic i post photoshop post with news at Wesley thread .... i follow the rules mate ;) .. fuck that dont respect me they dont respect our great players like Wesley Sneijder with their "like posts"

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
10 Sep 15, 16:39
haha you tell me that after hate attack i must stay quiet ;) i have better ide@ - mods must do their job, to clean offtopic i post photoshop post with news at Wesley thread .... i follow the rules mate ;) .. fuck that dont respect me they dont respect our great players like Wesley Sneijder with their "like posts"

They're just mad they're not hung like horses like us...and bang 10s like us all the time. They hate us cause they ain't us.

#AlwaysBallinNeverFallin

Verathia
10 Oct 15, 23:33
His goal for Oranje today :O

Y&h
11 Oct 15, 13:22
I miss Martijn more than Sneijder.

wera
13 Oct 15, 21:38
He is still lurking the forums. Only that he is Native now.

Y&h
16 Oct 15, 11:51
I know that... can't blame him for vanishing when it's either FIF or Lexi Belle.

#ShotsFired :pazzini:

enjoy
11 Jun 16, 22:29
Mou wants him at Man U, Galatasaray set 7.5m EUR price for him!

http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2016/06/wesmou-630x415.jpg?v=20130925021811

Quantum
11 Jun 16, 23:30
Another reunion with an Inter player at an English club, because it worked so well the last time he did that.

Universe
12 Jun 16, 06:06
When was the last time he did that?

- - - Updated - - -

Mou wants him at Man U, Galatasaray set 7.5m EUR price for him!

http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2016/06/wesmou-630x415.jpg?v=20130925021811

Would be funny (and not unimaginable) if Galatasaray managed to get something around 7.5m for him which is literally what we sold him for, 3 years ago, at his supposed 'prime'.

monster09
12 Jun 16, 07:55
When was the last time he did that?

Eto'o I guess.

Also if we sign Sneijder then people will start doubting Jose right from the word go.

There is lot of positive vibe about Jose that he is targeting younger players (except Ibra), so he starts signing washed up players then we won't finish in top 4.

enjoy
12 Jun 16, 08:21
Mou dont want to risk and he want Ibra, Sneijder, Willian and Matic + Rooney, he will have old but gold Dream Team like he made here, i remember how my Juve friends tell me when he get Lucio and Diego Milito that Inter are OLD lady now, but later cry like a river when we get all cups ;)

There are news that he want and Miranda from us.... but Mancini will not let him to go! He wants to keep Darmian in last news I read!

Ibrahimovic
Martial Rooney Willian
Sneijder Matic
Luke Shaw Bailly Smalling Darmian
De Gea

that will work for sure

Universe
12 Jun 16, 08:22
Sneijder's a washed up player? Is he worse than Schweinsteiger, Blind, Carrick, Herreira, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Depay, Mata, and whatever other shitters there are in your midfield?

monster09
12 Jun 16, 08:41
Sneijder's a washed up player? Is he worse than Schweinsteiger, Blind, Carrick, Herreira, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Depay, Mata, and whatever other shitters there are in your midfield?

Sneijder is attacking midfielder and most of the players you mentioned are either CMs or wingers. Only AM in that list is Mata.

Yes, Sneijder is way past his best and it doesn't make sense to sign him. Schweinsteiger is better player and he proved it in the world cup. After that lot of injuries and Van Gaal means he didn't have much chance to prove it.

Schneiderlin was one of the best midfielder in the league and if anyone is given chance to sign one there is only 1 winner.

IMO players shouldn't be judged based on last season as all the players were Van Gaaled and played way below their best. If so then apart from De Gea, Smalling, Martial everyone should be sold when they were all better players in their previous clubs.

Fapuccino
12 Jun 16, 21:22
Sneijder is more of a second striker than anything. His passes are too risky for him to be a proper midfielder

Bob Sacamano
24 Jun 16, 22:35
Sky Italia reports he has contacted Mancini saying he wants to return.

ScottishInterista
24 Jun 16, 23:41
http://images.parents.mdpcdn.com/sites/parents.com/files/styles/width_360/public/the-rock-eyebrow-raise.gif

What is he on wages wise?

JJM
24 Jun 16, 23:54
When nostalgia kicks in...I bought his shirt, I don't buy someone's jersey that easily(Martins,Adriano,JZ,Matrix and Sneijder jerseys in my closet)

But yes and no tbh.

I wanna have the memory of him being great even legendary for us and I don't wanna see him ruin it...

However I'd try him out as a regista tbh,less running but Mancini doesn't

Howl
25 Jun 16, 00:23
Candreva, Wes, Toure, Zabaleta.. Too many players that are a little too old that would be on high wages (Candreva is an exception). Our team finally started to get a little younger and we're reverting back to old ways IF we start pulling these signings again.

Bar the injuries, Sneijder was great here and we're all grateful, but I don't really think him coming here is the right move. Especially if he's on high wages, which is likely. We got Banega anyway now who's coming off a great season.

alvaro
25 Jun 16, 01:31
He'd be useful, especially now that we are in 3 competitions, Banega can't start every game. So yes, but only if:

*transferfee max around 5€
*wages max 2-3mil
*contract length max 2 years, option for 3rd
*he would accept not being automatic starter

enjoy
25 Jun 16, 06:35
come on Mancio gets Sneijder over Yaya Toure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasan
25 Jun 16, 08:17
He wasn't useful three years ago in 4-3-3 and definitely won't be useful now. Plus his wife and Wanda are too much for one locker room.

thorn
25 Jun 16, 08:37
We should not to bring him back to be toyed around by Mancini for six months and sell him to a shit English team after he's done. The guy deserves our utmost respect

I want to remember Snejder like this
A5UsHTr0i0s

Wallace
25 Jun 16, 09:48
Perfect Mancini purchase really, building up his tactics - individual brilliance.

Bob Sacamano
25 Jun 16, 10:05
Inter cool on Sneijder offer

It’s reported Wesley Sneijder called up Roberto Mancini and offered himself to Inter, but the Galatasaray man poses a problem.

According to Calciomercato.com and Sky Sport Italia, Sneijder rang his old Galatasaray Coach Mancini to see if Inter would be interested in bringing him back to San Siro.

He was in the Treble-winning side under Jose Mourinho and left for €7.5m in January 2013 following a row with the then-directors.

It’s suggested the 32-year-old is tired of life with Galatasaray and eager for a new challenge, or rather an old one at the club he remains very fond of.

The report maintains Sneijder offered to lower his wages substantially, but there are some major problems.

The first is that even at a lower rate, the salary would be an issue for a club under Financial Fair Play restrictions.

There are tactical issues too, as Ever Banega is the playmaker for Inter in a 4-2-3-1 system, while Sneijder would struggle to find a spot in a 4-3-3 shape too.

Sneijder has a far more lucrative offer on the table from Everton and Inter do not seem particularly interested in bringing him back.

Universe
25 Jun 16, 10:19
I want to remember Snejder like this
A5UsHTr0i0s

That's like the worst footballer compilation video I've ever seen.

Perfect Mancini purchase really, building up his tactics - individual brilliance.

I agree. Bring him back. Who gives a shit at this point.

Ronaldo
25 Jun 16, 11:35
I prefer him over Toure.

Ronin
25 Jun 16, 12:02
How would we accomodate both Sneijder and Banega?

Inter2010
25 Jun 16, 12:06
I'd welcome him back... if the price is reasonable over Toure.

DARi0
25 Jun 16, 12:09
Wes was the missing puzzle from Mou`s winning side but that was like... 6 years ago! We now have Banega.

I don't think Inter have a place for him now... Few years too late.

I would only consider this idea if he would agree not to be a starter... sort of replacement for Jovetic. And of course a big wage cut. But even so, he only works as AM/SS.

KevinB
25 Jun 16, 12:21
Having both Sneijder and Banega is a luxury problem, which we haven't had in a looooong time. I'd prefer Sneijder over Tour everyday.

Kova10
25 Jun 16, 13:09
Having both Sneijder and Banega is a luxury problem, which we haven't had in a looooong time. I'd prefer Sneijder over Tour everyday.

in my oppinion its only the higher salary and the emotinality that speaks against toure and for sneijder.

everything else is on toure side. toure was a key performer of a cl semi final team, whereas sneijder was third with his team in the turkish league. furthermore toure is more of what we need; a midfielder with attacking flashes, but present in the middle of the park. sneijder is only attacking mf.

dont understand me wrong i love wesley for what he did here, but toure is better right now, and there is no doubt in my oppinion.

Javier'sSon
25 Jun 16, 15:00
I wonder how FIF was like when he got robbed from (out of(?)) the Ballon d'Or in 2010, more so than how the player himself felt.

enjoy
25 Jun 16, 16:00
How would we accomodate both Sneijder and Banega?

Banega will play on Guarin position, and Mancini will want from him to back in defence, Yaya Toure will be AMC i guess or Sneijder if he come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman
25 Jun 16, 16:40
He'd be useful, especially now that we are in 3 competitions, Banega can't start every game. So yes, but only if:

*transferfee max around 5€
*wages max 2-3mil
*contract length max 2 years, option for 3rd
*he would accept not being automatic starter

The last one is the problem. Dont think he would mind sitting on the bench.

Shark
25 Jun 16, 16:59
The last one is the problem. Dont think he would mind sitting on the bench.

You mean you don't think he wouldn't sitting on the bench?

Batman
25 Jun 16, 17:37
Yes, sorry, grammar confusion. :D

dutchman
25 Jun 16, 22:02
Yes! Come please! xD

kameru
26 Jun 16, 02:09
How old is he now? We don't have somebody to be tutored by him right now, so I think it's kinda useless Signing. Toure in The other hand might be great influence for Kdog & Gnou development.

bandiera
27 Jun 16, 14:36
How old is he now? We don't have somebody to be tutored by him right now, so I think it's kinda useless Signing. Toure in The other hand might be great influence for Kdog & Gnou development.

reject wes based on not having anyone young and quality in the same position??? having an older player in the squad doesn't necessarily make them a "mentor" and the whole idea of needing a "mentor" to develop is vastly overrated. vast majority of the time, you develop with hard work and guidance from the coach. you could justify signing chivu and samuel right now to mentor murillo with that logic. if anything, having a player like toure would stunt kdog's development because it would mean he (or brozovic) would hit the bench. if not, we'd basically be paying toure the highest salary in the squad for his "leadership" and "opinions on guiding our young players". and gnoukouri won't develop regardless without playing time, any reason to sign toure remotely related to gnoukouri's development is BS.

those arguments don't prove we should sign toure over wes which was your main point, and even if they did, that doesn't justify signing toure. does he make us a better team? i don't think so. he could potentially make us better if he was motivated, but he isn't, and we would be even better if we signed a DM that an actually complement our other midfielders. if we're planning to pay him a crazy contract to be our DM, write off next season.

Kakaroto
27 Jun 16, 17:57
Bring back Yolanthe.

Candreva Crosses
05 Jul 16, 16:38
Galatasaray fined him 1.9million euro because of all the cards he got during the season 15/16

Adriano@10
05 Jul 16, 17:14
Galatasaray fined him 1.9million euro because of all the cards he got during the season 15/16

Are you sure about that and that its in euros? I mean a quick google search tells me that he earns 3.2mio per year! So fining him for almost 2 mio seems very excessive unless he missed more than half their games due to suspension.

enjoy
06 Jul 16, 07:18
His agent confirm that they fined him 2.2m and he will leave Galatasaray for that reason!

Glass box
06 Jul 16, 07:45
Wtf can you even do that? He might sue them or something.

Provenzano
06 Jul 16, 07:50
These turks are crazy !

Ronin
06 Jul 16, 09:17
They probably wanted to sell him anyway so they fined him beforehand to get some of the wages back. Dick move.

Provenzano
06 Jul 16, 11:12
They are unthankful, but very clever.

TheNetworkZ
06 Jul 16, 16:23
2nd club in a row he got forced out of lol

kameru
06 Jul 16, 20:40
Can we fine Melo too? :oblivious:

Armes
07 Jul 16, 00:19
Can we fine Melo too? :oblivious:

Nah, we're not Galatasaray. We can give him some flu however, but Melo seems immune to viral diseases.

Pimpin
07 Jul 16, 00:49
lets fine half our squad 50% of wages off for being the most carded team in the league.

Black Knight
09 Jul 16, 18:42
lets fine half our squad 50% of wages off for not turning up for the second half of the season.

:work:

Candreva Crosses
10 Jul 16, 00:42
Are you sure about that and that its in euros? I mean a quick google search tells me that he earns 3.2mio per year! So fining him for almost 2 mio seems very excessive unless he missed more than half their games due to suspension.

Guess I don't have to answer this but yes I was sure. Been offline from the internet so I couldn't answer you. All the sudden the "loving" relationship between him and Gala isn't that loving is it? Fkn crazy turks.

Inter2010
10 Jul 16, 02:24
Poor Wesley... he ain't the first to get screwed by turkish sports clubs

figer
19 Nov 16, 23:06
Gazzetta's front page... Interesting
Inter, Sneijder shock: ‘I’m a disappointed Nerazzurro, I dream of the Diavolo’

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxqfPXlXcAAzGvR.jpg

JJM
19 Nov 16, 23:08
So should I burn his jersey now?! :oblivious:

Handoyo
20 Nov 16, 01:41
What the fuck did he say!?!?!?

Il Drago
20 Nov 16, 08:37
Sneijder: ‘Inter mistreated me, I dream of playing for AC Milan’

Former Inter star Wesley Sneijeder has released a surprising interview with La Gazzetta Sportiva claiming that he was not happy at how he had to leave the Serie A giants in 2013 and that he dreams of playing for the nerazzuri hatred rivals AC Milan.

“I gave everything at Inter, but it didn’t end up well. Then, I’ve always dreamt of playing for AC Milan. If I’d return in Italy, I’d like to play for AC Milan.”

“I think, however, that I’ll never return in Italy. My family is happy in Istanbul and the Turkish league is more challenging than what one would think. I’m getting old, but I can still play. I’d like to play for AC Milan before the end of my career, but I don’t think that it’s going to happen. I could have moved to Juventus, but I’d only leave in Milan.”

“I wouldn’t have left Inter, but I wanted to play or I would have lost my spot in the national team. I’m proud of what I achieved with this club.”

​Sneijder has also shared his thoughts on Inter’s decision to sack his compatriot Frank De Boer.

“He needed more time, he was not treated properly and I think that Inter finished with the exit of Moratti. A club need a leader, players need a reference point. I’m sure players do not even know new Chinese owners.”

“Sacking De Boer was a mistake he would have not accepted the job if he knew they would have force him to play Gabigol because they’ve paid him € 40 million.”

Source: Calciomercato.com
I guess i need to change my favourite player and my avatar on my profile after this interview.

JJM
20 Nov 16, 08:38
He said that hia dream is to play for Bbilan(pfffff) but he would return to Inter even though they disappointed him
However he criticised the Chinese and defended MM

Erm,it was MM who sent him packing via Branca lol
He has a rly small brain tho and lots of butthurt

KevinB
20 Nov 16, 09:09
I'm not surprised. He grew up with Rijkaard, Gullit and Van Basten playing for bbilan. There are so many players ending up playing at arch rivals so what. (Pirlo, fan of Inter -> playing for bbilan among others)

Still doesn't take his performances here away. And he was treated badly after all.

ElDuccio
20 Nov 16, 10:43
Im starting to hate Netherland. If i only think of Robben, De Boer, Van der Vaart..:yuck:

Javier'sSon
20 Nov 16, 10:51
If his wife is Interisti I'll take it.

:fap:

Quantum
20 Nov 16, 12:19
Even though he grew up watching Milan with a lot of good Dutch players, which would make his admiration feasible, I wouldn't be surprised if he never thought about playing for Milan at all and is only trying to hook them as a way of moving back to Italy. He won't be coming back to Inter and Milan has a track record of snatching old players that are past their prime.

sawyerAC
20 Nov 16, 12:42
Even though he grew up watching Milan with a lot of good Dutch players, which would make his admiration feasible, I wouldn't be surprised if he never thought about playing for Milan at all and is only trying to hook them as a way of moving back to Italy. He won't be coming back to Inter and Milan has a track record of snatching old players that are past their prime.

I dont know if you realized but bbilan is working in a really different way now .. they have the youngest squad in serie a and are looking to add more talented youngsters this window with experienced players but not ala sneijder washed up.. more like a jube transfer these days , getting the dani alves evras of the world..

R20
20 Nov 16, 13:02
Move him from this subforum.

Quantum
20 Nov 16, 13:30
I dont know if you realized but bbilan is working in a really different way now .. they have the youngest squad in serie a and are looking to add more talented youngsters this window with experienced players but not ala sneijder washed up.. more like a jube transfer these days , getting the dani alves evras of the world..

Oh, I realize that, but maybe Sneijder doesn't. I'm not sure how closely he follows Serie A these days, but in his mind Milan could easily snatch him, since they've done similar deals so many times in the recent past.

thatdude
20 Nov 16, 14:18
Sounds to me like someone angling for a move.

ADRossi
20 Nov 16, 15:13
Considering how hard we screwed him over, I can't particularly blame him.

Efrain21C
20 Nov 16, 16:43
Il ricordo pi bello di Milano? “Yuto Nagatomo, un vero personaggio. Un giorno l’ho chiamato e gli ho detto “Devi venire a giocare in Turchia”, e lui mi ha chiesto: “Com’ Istanbullo?”. Scherzi a parte, per un giapponese difficile stare tanti anni in Italia, lui veniva da un altro mondo, non parlava la lingua. Lo abbiamo aiutato, prima io e poi Cassano. E ormai Yuto all’Inter da una vita”.

Everybody loves Nagatomo!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/FC+Internazionale+Milano+v+SS+Lazio+Serie+_QoqRzKP t1vl.jpg

ElDuccio
20 Nov 16, 17:00
thats the problem :yao2:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

JJM
20 Nov 16, 17:03

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's the joke :yao:

Illyricum
21 Nov 16, 12:12
Move this thread to: Former Players & Coaches

Harpsabu
21 Nov 16, 13:47
Move this thread to: Former Players & Coaches

Don't think so. We practically ruined his career. He was one of the most wanted players in the world and the best here, then we decided we wanted to sell him, benched him and sold him for peanuts to a turkish club. How embarrassing for such a good player. I'd be fucked off at inter too.

He is a cunt though. Met him when he played for inter. I was in crutches after ACL surgery, had his name on the back of my jersey which i was wearing, was only 16 at the time. Asked him for a pic and he said he didn't have time. Baresi then came over and shook my hand. Real class. Never liked as much since that but doesn't discard what he did for the club.

Toninu
22 Nov 16, 07:08
One good season, then his head got too big for his midget body. If he's so good he wouldn't have been stuck in Turkey for so long.

Ronin
22 Nov 16, 07:53
Don't think so. We practically ruined his career. He was one of the most wanted players in the world and the best here, then we decided we wanted to sell him, benched him and sold him for peanuts to a turkish club. How embarrassing for such a good player. I'd be fucked off at inter too.

He is a cunt though. Met him when he played for inter. I was in crutches after ACL surgery, had his name on the back of my jersey which i was wearing, was only 16 at the time. Asked him for a pic and he said he didn't have time. Baresi then came over and shook my hand. Real class. Never liked as much since that but doesn't discard what he did for the club.
The management fucked it up, not the fans. I don't think the fans deserve what Sneijder is saying right now. Shame, he used to be one of my favorites during Mourinho era.

Wobblz
22 Nov 16, 12:22
He just shat on everything he did here, so I don't see how we, the fans, as Ronin rightfully pointed out, can forgive this guy for stating he'd love to play for a rival.

He has always been a primadonna and that's one of the reasons we parted ways, I think, so his words reaffirm that notion.

Glass box
22 Nov 16, 14:08
His debut in Inter was against Bilan and raping them 4-0 at a start of a season when Inter won the treble, and he says shit like "I dream playing for bilan"? What a pitiful little man.

Joker
22 Nov 16, 15:50
please stop it guys, I'm starting to hate him.

Candreva Crosses
23 Nov 16, 00:36
The management fucked it up, not the fans. I don't think the fans deserve what Sneijder is saying right now. Shame, he used to be one of my favorites during Mourinho era.

Yeah but there's no way he can say fuckyou to the management without saying fuckyou to the fans.

You guys are wimps. If you understand him taking a bash at the mgmt why do you get butthurt?

Ronin
23 Nov 16, 08:03
Yeah but there's no way he can say fuckyou to the management without saying fuckyou to the fans.

You guys are wimps. If you understand him taking a bash at the mgmt why do you get butthurt?
What you're saying reminds me of Hernanes when he scored a goal against Lazio, did the backflip and then said 'It was the saddest backflip of my career'.

Yes, he could've said fuck you to the management without saying he'd play for Milan if he had the chance. They are absolutely not interconnected.

Candreva Crosses
23 Nov 16, 20:26
Like what?

_Ivan_
23 Nov 16, 23:03
He should be grateful we gave him a starting spot, good salary and so on after he got dumped by Real. He got sold cuz he dropped his form badly due to injuries ( he would skip like 20 games in both 2011 and 2012 years ), as I remember. Back in those days we had fucking Coutinho and that's our real mistake so far.
After Sneijder left us in reality he did not give that much to Galata at all, despite their league and ours can't be compared, clubs not even to mention. Besides why didn't Barca,City,PSG,ManU or similar bid for him instead Galatasaray.
Fuck off Wesley, I thought you were better thatn this.

Candreva Crosses
23 Nov 16, 23:25
I thought many teams was after him during the summer but Moratti forced him out during winter and the offers from summer were no longer there?

_Ivan_
23 Nov 16, 23:38
I thought many teams was after him during the summer but Moratti forced him out during winter and the offers from summer were no longer there?

As I remember in August or September he was linked hard with manu, but it appears his lovely mrs.sneijder blocked that transfer coz she doesn't like the town or whatever so his negotiations on personal deals failed, we were willing up to let him go but with fair price. Then he got his ass injured again, dropped form, got benched, Strama was our coach and Gargano was a ''beast'' :lol:

Puma
23 Nov 16, 23:57
Wesley was integral to Inter winning the Treble. But he is a money hungry cunt which is why he has settled in Turkey. They pay him handsomely and he does not have the pressure of a big club. There is a reason why no big clubs have come in for him since he left Inter. It is down to his love for money and a lack of ambition.

What bothers me is that he is in "La Grande Inter" and dreams of playing for Milan. For me, that is the very definition of a cunt.

Handoyo
24 Nov 16, 03:13
Still LGI for me

He can wear the Milan jersey for all I care, that 09/10 season was just too fucken unforgettable for me and he was the 2nd best player that season IMO

Javier'sSon
24 Nov 16, 07:43
It's funny to me how fans get butthurt real quick. So we're gonna dismiss everything he's done for us over something he, personally, feels like? Yes, it was unpleasant to read what he said and thinks of Inter but like a few suggested with how he was treated at the end it is understandable. Moreover, he's not the first nor last player to play for the rivals of the team he supported as a kid. He was an integral part of our greatest season ever and the only player we've had for a long time who had a legitimate chance to be considered the bast in the world at what he does and should have won the Ballon d'or. That's good enough for me to appreciate him regardless of his feelings or whatever happens after.

Candreva Crosses
24 Nov 16, 17:01
Still LGI for me

He can wear the Milan jersey for all I care, that 09/10 season was just too fucken unforgettable for me and he was the 2nd best player that season IMO

For me he was the best player in the world that year. But butthurt Inter fans is butthurt.

Ronin
24 Nov 16, 17:54
No one is denying his contribution to our treble. He'll be forever remembered for that. But that doesn't change the fact that the fans can think he's a cunt for wishing he'd play for our rivals.

JJM
24 Nov 16, 18:01
Well he is an old man now, i don't even care if he plays for them,maybe it spoils the memory of him a bit but Zlatan and FatRonny played for Bbilan too and they did a lot for us
Old star grandpas go there for a retirement package deal
Not lately tho...

Candreva Crosses
24 Nov 16, 18:05
Well he is an old man now, i don't even care if he plays for them,maybe it spoils the memory of him a bit but Zlatan and FatRonny played for Bbilan too and they did a lot for us
Old star grandpas go there for a retirement package deal
Not lately tho...

Agreed, I don't understand why people are so harsch against some players. Maybe it's because Frank is from Holland too LOL

But I guess I'm someone who doesn't care too much about these things. Even when Lucio went to Juventus I didn't give a shit. It wasn't like he was playing for them in his prime, it was pretty much the opposite.

Glass box
24 Nov 16, 22:54
Some players are retards and don't understand the meaning of playing for a club like Inter.

It is a great honour, one of the biggest in the whole Universe, but you can't help if someone is a retard incapable to see this.

Wobblz
25 Nov 16, 07:32
Why are you protecting this piece of shit? He said what he said on purpose and it ultimately hurts our feelings the most - the fans that adored him and didn't like how he was treated either.

Do you think the management would shed a tear because of this statement? He's a fucking ingrate, an insolent one. I'm sorry if you can't comprehend that.

Nobody held a gun to his head - could've put it milder, more politically correct, if he felt so strongly he has to share this "dream" of his. The funniest part is they changed policy and would never touch him.

He's a grown ass man, not some yellow-mouthed kid, he should've known better. Life is strange and it's wise not to burn bridges.

I rest my case.

_Ivan_
25 Nov 16, 13:29
For me he was the best player in the world that year. But butthurt Inter fans is butthurt.

Probably he was, I really was pissed off when Messi won d'oro that year. Nobody discredits him for what he has done with us!
Butthurt Inter fans? Wtf are you talking about, are you distraught or what? Explain me how can regular fan go all against his club/management saying we screwed his career fully when dude skips half of the season due to injuries and bad play, still his salary doesn't go down but remains still as he was highest paid in serie a. Ye fuck our mngmnt, he deserved peanuts instead of money :lol:
Nevertheless, dude claims his dream was our bitter rival.
He should have said that when he was in Inter, just like Mario Balotelli did, this way it sounds more like desperate man unofficially laying up blame towards his former club.

Take Hernanes, Lucio for example, went straight to Juve, still never said a bad word towards Inter/fans, even they might felt so. That's an example of professional attitude, not like sneijder.

Nyall
25 Nov 16, 17:09
So he comes to Inter, after we spend all summer begging him to, plays a massive role and helps us win more than any other player has ever done before. We then proceed to spend the next 2 transfer windows whoring him out to Manchester United and other clubs in Europe and then ultimately block the move and sell Eto'o instead and keep him. To make matters worse he then gets frozen out of the squad and sent tp Turkey for peanuts, because the interest from the big clubs had waned.

AFIAK, Sneijder has every right to feel the way that he does and I can definitely see why a young Dutchman would be fond of a club that featured many Dutchmen during his youth, especially after their rivals basically ruined your career. This isn't the Inter of old, back when players would spend only a year or two but be a Nerazzuro for life.

TheNetworkZ
25 Nov 16, 17:17
He's fishing for a move away from Gala. No need to over complicate things and argue with each other.

Wobblz
26 Nov 16, 17:30
So he comes to Inter, after we spend all summer begging him to, plays a massive role and helps us win more than any other player has ever done before. We then proceed to spend the next 2 transfer windows whoring him out to Manchester United and other clubs in Europe and then ultimately block the move and sell Eto'o instead and keep him. To make matters worse he then gets frozen out of the squad and sent tp Turkey for peanuts, because the interest from the big clubs had waned.

AFIAK, Sneijder has every right to feel the way that he does and I can definitely see why a young Dutchman would be fond of a club that featured many Dutchmen during his youth, especially after their rivals basically ruined your career. This isn't the Inter of old, back when players would spend only a year or two but be a Nerazzuro for life.
In brief, you argue, he has every right to be a bitch. Yeah, I guess everyone has it.

Another matter entirely though, whether one should actually exercise that right.

thatdude
30 Jun 17, 15:04
Look who might be coming back to Italy

It was reported last night that the Blucerchiati had a deal in place for the former Inter midfielder, who could terminate his contract in Turkey a year early.

“Wesley wants Samp,” Guido Albers confirmed, speaking to Il Secolo XIX.

“At the moment they’re his priority among the many potential solutions abroad. Wesley has always won over the fans wherever he’s gone, never a problem, never a controversy…”

The Dutch international inspired Inter to the treble in 2010, and has been with Galatasaray since 2013.

The 33-year-old got five goals and 15 assists in the Super Lig last season but Gala could only finish fourth.

J..
30 Jun 17, 16:03
"... Wesley has always won over the fans wherever he’s gone, never a problem, never a controversy…"

Ah what?

Armes
30 Jun 17, 23:22
Would love to see him back in the league.

Steevee
30 Jun 17, 23:27
Agreed, just not for a top end rival. Forza Wes.

varmin
16 Jul 17, 09:01
He left Galata - https://twitter.com/sneijder101010

I wouldn't mind him here for one season.

Nemeth Hammar
16 Jul 17, 09:47
Stick a fork in him,he's done.

Off to China altough I'd choose a Cyprus club tbh.

thatdude
16 Jul 17, 16:51
Won't be surprised if he ends up in Serie A next year. Apparently he really wants to come back and was close to signing for Sampdoria before they snubbed him for Illicic, who then ended up not even going to Samp.

ADRossi
16 Jul 17, 17:07
This is a shot in the dark, but I could see him joining Verona

kameru
16 Jul 17, 22:53
To meet Cassano again huh?

Solfice
06 Aug 17, 18:10
Sneijder to Nice. Would have loved to see him play in Italy again with Samp tho.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGkINgaXYAAGpjX.jpg

firmino
06 Aug 17, 18:56
i wish him the best. now that's going to be tricky for napoli. :troll:

I4E
06 Aug 17, 19:29
Sneijder to Nice. Would have loved to see him play in Italy again with Samp tho.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGkINgaXYAAGpjX.jpg

The 'collars up' polo is so early 2000's !

Terrible.

Guz
06 Aug 17, 21:08
i wish him the best. now that's going to be tricky for napoli. :troll:

Napoli will roll them over.
Sneijder could do well in France, by the way.

Howl
06 Aug 17, 22:37
Sneijder and Balotelli linking up again.

Shame we won't be able to see him in the CL this year if Napoli win.

Toninu
07 Aug 17, 06:27
With Sneijder I'll be supporting Nice against Napoli.

Armes
07 Aug 17, 07:44
Could've retired here, instead we gave him some flu and kept you know who. He's possibly the last true trequartista we'll see.

ElDuccio
07 Aug 17, 14:17
Napoli will roll them over.
Sneijder could do well in France, by the way.

i wouldnt be to sure.. remember that the last time a italian team won the CL playoff was 2012. And remember also our great Inter (and with great i mean really great!) loosing against Helsingborg.

The french ligue did already started which is a good thing for them. I dont understand why our league starts so late. Specialy in a world cup year, it makes no fucking sense....at june we have the world cup, we could saved some english weeks but nope... lets better play some anoying friendlys and then play every 3 days a match.

Hanumana
07 Aug 17, 14:39
With Sneijder I'll be supporting Nice against Napoli.
Me too, With Balotelli and Sneider, supporting Nice ^^

ElDuccio
07 Aug 17, 15:16
Yeah we should support the italians in europe....

Forza Balotelli :troll:

Guz
07 Aug 17, 15:44
i wouldnt be to sure.. remember that the last time a italian team won the CL playoff was 2012. And remember also our great Inter (and with great i mean really great!) loosing against Helsingborg.

The french ligue did already started which is a good thing for them. I dont understand why our league starts so late. Specialy in a world cup year, it makes no fucking sense....at june we have the world cup, we could saved some english weeks but nope... lets better play some anoying friendlys and then play every 3 days a match.

I saw them play Ajax and they are nothing extraordinary; they have some good players (Seri in particular) but overall Napoli are a better team, with better players and better tactics. Almost anything can happen in football, but if Napoli don't fuck up, they will go through without any particular problem.

Last Thursday it was 35C when milan played Craiova. That's why Serie A starts so late in August. :D

ElDuccio
07 Aug 17, 16:25
Well thats true but you can still make water breake pause

about Nizza: Bilbao was also nothing extraodinary 2 years ago :yao: or Porto against Roma..Roma ended second at the end of the year but in august they sucked..

Guz
07 Aug 17, 17:25
Well thats true but you can still make water breake pause

about Nizza: Bilbao was also nothing extraodinary 2 years ago :yao: or Porto against Roma..Roma ended second at the end of the year but in august they sucked..

It would still be too hot to play at a decent tempo. After 20-25 minutes the players would start walking around the pitch... You must also take into account the crowd; you can't force them to spend 2-3 hours in the stands choking under the heat, surrounded by shirtless, out of shape men who stink like animals...

That's why I said if Napoli don't fuck up... last year Roma ended both games with 10 men on account of stupid mistakes.

ElDiego22
07 Aug 17, 19:05
Good, Snjieder can now talk some sense into Nice and let Dalbert come to Inter.

Ronin
07 Aug 17, 19:47
Dalbert is already in Milano.

I4E
07 Aug 17, 20:36

Better that Dalbert didn't cross paths with Wesley. Wes would probably have talked him out of going to Inter...

ilbecca
07 Aug 17, 21:13
I saw them play Ajax and they are nothing extraordinary; they have some good players (Seri in particular) but overall Napoli are a better team, with better players and better tactics. Almost anything can happen in football, but if Napoli don't fuck up, they will go through without any particular problem.

Last Thursday it was 35C when milan played Craiova. That's why Serie A starts so late in August. :D

good point, but they could play in the evening.

Guz
07 Aug 17, 21:51
good point, but they could play in the evening.

The temperature in Milan was 35C at 9:00 PM.

thatdude
07 Aug 17, 22:47
Does anyone else feel like Sneijder's career on the whole is kind of underwhelming? I mean I know he's a CL winner, world cup finalist, and at one point was a legitimate Balon D'or contender. However, all of that happened within a 1 or 2 year span, which was sandwiched between an underwhelming spell at Real and his time at Gala.

He basically fucked off to Turkey for his prime years instead of challenging himself in a top league. There's honestly part of me that wishes we sold him to Man U, more of the world needed to know how good he was.

K.I.
08 Aug 17, 03:49
Well he is a lot like other Dutch players, very talented but pretty inconsistent & underwhelming at times, his best year though he almost won it in football all so it kind balances it because other players play well their whole career but may never win as much as him or be that good for that year.

firmino
08 Aug 17, 05:35
Back then they made some calculations and noticed that if the jury for the ballon d'or had been the same as in the past (and as it is now again), i.d. sports journalists and no players or coaches, too, he would have won it.

monster09
08 Aug 17, 08:15
Does anyone else feel like Sneijder's career on the whole is kind of underwhelming? .

Yeah, I also think his career is underwhelming considering how talented he was. He went to Turkish league when he was just 29, should have been peak of his career.

When he was motivated he was brilliant though.

adiK
08 Aug 17, 08:56
Well, that happens when you listen to the pussy. Hear that, Mauro?

Toninu
08 Aug 17, 09:39
Grown ass men can decide for themselves. Sneijder listened to Sneijder and got a big contract at Gala.

Adriano@10
08 Aug 17, 12:11
Grown ass men can decide for themselves. Sneijder listened to Sneijder and got a big contract at Gala.

I think we are also to blame for how his career ended. If we had decided to sell him in summer he would have ended up at a big club in one of the 4 big leagues and he would probably have won more. But no we decided in october that we need to force him out and stopped playing him for bogus reasons. I m pretty sure there was no big team after him in January so he just choose the next best thing which probably was gala.

Of course if he was more ambitious he could have pushed for a move from gala earlier but i guess when you won everything and you make a shit ton of money anyways some people dont care that much.

Not saying it s all our fault but we certainly played a role.

nerazzurri4life
08 Aug 17, 12:28
Meh. At the end of the day, he chose to go Gala for money. He wanted his high wages. He wanted to be marquee player. He didn't want to do anything but play in his 'AM' role. He didn't want to work anymore.

Tbh, he's kinda symbolic of Dutch football in general. Simply haven't evolved at all with the game and seem really stuck on their methodology and their way of playing.

Apart from an aging Robben, they don't have top players. As much as I like Wijnaldum, I think he is more hard working than "talented". Strootman is solid player but not really top, top level. Sneijder still plays for national team. Van persie was supposed to be great but fizzled out his career too. Their next big thing was Mephis and he's kinda meh too...not hard working enough. The crop of upcoming players are meh too.

The national team has missed tournaments and when they make it to tournaments, have flopped massively since 2010. They keep going back to old coaches and keep playing the same way.

Their clubs don't do shit in europe for a long, long time. Quite frankly, they haven't been pumping out talents like they used too and when talents do emerge, they aren't dutch talents but from other nationalities. They've reluctantly expanded beyond 4-3-3, but still play it the dutch way.

It's a pretty interesting case study actually. Especially contrasting to Germany, Spain, France, and even England in how they've deliberately made moves (in their national football associations) to evolve with the game.

ScottishInterista
08 Aug 17, 12:34
Tbf to van persie it was the start of his career where he was meh then turned up a notch before moving to man U at 30 where he did well for a while

Guz
08 Aug 17, 12:47
It's just a matter of priorities.
As in every profession, there are those who want to be the best and are willing to make sacrifices to improve themselves a little bit every day; then, on the other hand, there are those who are content with what they can achieve with the minimum effort. Sneijder clearly belongs to the second group given that only Mourinho has managed to keep him motivated for an entire season. Maybe Ferguson could have prolonged his top-class career for a couple more years, but that's it... eventually Sneijder would have ended collecting fat paychecks in some B-rated league anyway.

wera
08 Aug 17, 13:23
The 'collars up' polo is so early 2000's !

Terrible.

He gets to fuck this every day.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/11495686/346full-yolanthe-cabau-van-kasbergen.jpg

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/11495663/463full-yolanthe-cabau-van-kasbergen.jpg

So I guess he doesn't give a flying donkey ass what you think about his polo, old man.

Quantum
08 Aug 17, 13:42
Their clubs don't do shit in europe for a long, long time. Quite frankly, they haven't been pumping out talents like they used too and when talents do emerge, they aren't dutch talents but from other nationalities. They've reluctantly expanded beyond 4-3-3, but still play it the dutch way.

I agree with most of your points, but didn't Ajax reach the EL final just this season?

ChillBro
08 Aug 17, 20:39
Wes was/is one of my all time favourite players. I was so happy when he came to inter because I had been a fan while he was at RM. He got totally robbed that year for the ballon d'or. It was just highway robbery - a damn travesty. He was a total beast.

He did leave to turkey way too soon in his career for the money.

Cmi
09 Aug 17, 00:17
Wes was/is one of my all time favourite players. I was so happy when he came to inter because I had been a fan while he was at RM. He got totally robbed that year for the ballon d'or. It was just highway robbery - a damn travesty. He was a total beast.

He did leave to turkey way too soon in his career for the money.

Yeah it seems he kind of took it easy during what should have been his prime years.

kameru
09 Aug 17, 01:04
Winning treble is your peak, the rest is down hill..

Black Knight
09 Aug 17, 06:11
Unless you're Samuel motherfucking Eto'o and you win another treble the following year with a different team.

Puma
18 Dec 17, 11:38
I read this article today and it brought back a lot of memories. Inter were undoubtedly denied the celebrating the best player in the world in 2010 in conjunction with winning the treble because we were not popular enough and Wesley was not a popular pin-up boy the likes of whom played for Barcelona and Madrid.

https://gentlemanultra.com/2017/12/18/wesley-sneijders-poetic-campaign/

I4E
18 Dec 17, 11:49
Dam Puma, a friend of mine and I were actually talking about this earlier this evening. Wes definitely should've won the ballon d'or. He was brilliant and instrumental for Dutch at the world cup as he was for us.

This is why the ballon d'or is a load of shit to me.

firmino
18 Dec 17, 12:02
last year philipp lahm said that ballon d'or has become "a popularity contest for forwards".

i pretty much agree and it's obvious that no one can match ronaldo and messi's popularity. they deserved the ballon d'or many times, but not every single of those 10 times and certainly not in 2010.

brehme1989
18 Dec 17, 14:19
The rise of the internet and mass media in the mid 2000s (2004, 2005) ruined all these awards and helped destroy football in general.

rfU
18 Dec 17, 15:22
I could go even further and say that Materazzi deserved the 2006 ballon d'or: he was absolutely decisive in the world cup, won the 2006 scudetto, scored like 10 goals that year for club and country, but wasn't even shortlisted, absolutely criminal... wasn't his fault Zidane chest-butted him.

brehme1989
18 Dec 17, 15:26
I could go even further and say that Materazzi deserved the 2006 ballon d'or: he was absolutely decisive in the world cup, won the 2006 scudetto, scored like 10 goals that year for club and country, but wasn't even shortlisted, absolutely criminal... wasn't his fault Zidane chest-butted him.

MAtrix scored 10 in the 2006-7 season. The Ballon d'or accounts for the 2nd half of the 2005-6 season and the first half of the 2006-7 season. I think 4 of those goals were in 2006.
And reality is, most people didn't 'accept' us as the 2006 Scudetto winners back then.

wera
19 Dec 17, 09:09
wasn't his fault Zidane chest-butted him.

:pokerface:

M.Adnan
19 Dec 17, 10:10

Unpopular opinion, but so true. Materazzi was phenomenal that year. He's still got so much non-sense hate (even by some Interisiti) only because he's Materazzi. If it was Puyol or Ramos then they'd get a difference treatment.

Nice, now I'm in the mood to watch Marco's bicycle kick goal against Messina in 2006. :datass:

Candreva Crosses
19 Dec 17, 20:29
Haha you compare Puyol and Ramos? Ramos is a fucking idiot.

nutsncider
30 Dec 17, 14:38
Can we bring Wes back for the 2nd half of the season? I bet he could do better than any of these jabronis we’ve tried

Sokrates
30 Dec 17, 15:16
Wesley was a quality player but lazy as fuck. He can't bring us to another level.

Dylan
30 Dec 17, 18:54
Wesley was a quality player but lazy as fuck. He can't bring us to another level.

I haven't seen him play in years (I imagine 99% of us here haven't) been I'm pretty sure if we played every game that we had Brozovic/Mario as AM in 4231 this year we would have been better off.

He might bitch and complain as much as Brozovc if things aren't going great for him but he's also 50 times more talented.

Zlatan4life
30 Dec 17, 22:23
nvm

Candreva Crosses
31 Dec 17, 02:19
Messi is the last player to deserve Balon dor 2010. If you gonna tell me Sneijder didn't deserve it then you should be giving it to Xavi or Iniesta. Theese fkn jokes.

Dylan
31 Dec 17, 03:11
Joint top goalscorer in the WC for a final making team not influential either no?

Zoro
31 Dec 17, 14:56
Yeah he was definitely influential for both us and The Netherlands he made both teams tick, I watched every game of the Dutch and if it weren't for him they weren't making it as far as they did. In fact I believe a goal that could have been given to him against Brazil was given as an own goal (I may be wrong but there was a debate at the time but I think it ended up being counted as an own goal). If that was given the other way he'd have been named the sole top scorer. If Robben hadn't shit the bed in the final on two occasions Sneijder would have created two winning goals as well.

Il Drago
05 Jan 18, 13:08
Former Dutch international Wesley Sneijder is in advanced negotiations with a Qatari side Al-Gharaffa Sports Club, De Telegraaf has reported.

The 33-year-old OGC Nice playmaker has largely failed to make an impact in Ligue 1 this season. Sneijder has been out of action since the middle of November and is widely expected to leave France this summer.

Despite the reports from Sports Illustrated that Wesley Sneijder was closing in on a move to the MLS side LA Galaxy, the former Real Madrid and Inter Milan midfield maestro has reportedly chosen to accept a lucrative offer from Qatar.

Sneijder has been offered a one-and-a-half-year deal until the summer of 2019, whereas the financial details of the offer have not been disclosed.

Dutchman is aware this is his last opportunity to grab a big contract and is keen on moving to the Middle East.