PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51]

brehme1989
08 Sep 18, 22:28
There was this short period, when Jonathan had a run and was one of our best players. He earned every cent. :yao:

Short, like 15 minutes long? I remember that stretch during a game :lol:

ScottishInterista
09 Sep 18, 09:45
Short, like 15 minutes long? I remember that stretch during a game :lol:

Remember it took three games under Mazarri before people figured him out and he went back to being shit

Wallace
09 Sep 18, 10:53
He was arguably better than Nagatomo under Mazzarri.

Even Zanetti was benched, that's how good he was.

La Brujita
09 Sep 18, 12:02
He was arguably better than Nagatomo under Mazzarri.

Even Zanetti was benched, that's how good he was.

Fucking Mazzarri. He really didn't like Zanetti. Didn't even give him a single minute in the last derby. It was a meaningless one too. I'll never forgive that idiot.

Toninu
11 Sep 18, 05:59
Mazzarri came while Zanetti was recovering, still it's inexcusable that he left JZ on the bench for his final friendly.

Il Drago
21 Sep 18, 10:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD07S2K4Pu4

YoramG
21 Sep 18, 16:16
Lmfao you can see the quality of the squad go down with virtually every goal after 2010.

Reminder we let this man go for what, 7 million? :palm:

Dylan
21 Sep 18, 16:45
He had the flu though, you can't take chances with that :lol:

Shame he never got to go to Man Utd for big money when we did end up selling him, for our sake and Sneijder's.

Universe
21 Sep 18, 16:53
Fucking Mazzarri. He really didn't like Zanetti. Didn't even give him a single minute in the last derby. It was a meaningless one too. I'll never forgive that idiot.

Mazzarri came while Zanetti was recovering, still it's inexcusable that he left JZ on the bench for his final friendly.

Mazzarri was a cunt and Jonathan was all kinds of garbage. I get that Jonathan was the "more attacking wing back" better suited to Mazzarri's "tactics". I get that Zanetti was an inherently cautious player and played safe 90% of the time. But in the 10% of the time he went forward, his attacking contribution was far better than Jonathan who, despite being attacking 90% of the time, was fucking garbage 100% of the time. I won't even talk about the gulf of quality between their defensive capabilities. Fuck Mazzarri.

brehme1989
22 Sep 18, 11:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD07S2K4Pu4

Ah, the times when Sneijder was "Mr Champions League".

America
22 Sep 18, 15:23
Sneijder is one of my favorites, of all time.

IM21
25 Sep 18, 09:09
After yesterdays retarded award show it's pretty stupid that Sneijder wasn't the best footballer in 2010.

Toninu
25 Sep 18, 09:58
Wow we got rid of Sneijder and Coutinho in the same window for chump change.

Candreva Crosses
25 Sep 18, 11:52
After yesterdays retarded award show it's pretty stupid that Sneijder wasn't the best footballer in 2010.

Its because Blatters favorite boy wasn't in the top 3 :lol:

Toninu
01 Oct 18, 08:52
Sneijder would've won the Ballon D'or on the older rules, but FIFA and France Football merged the trophy back then for the first time.

Devious
02 Jan 19, 07:19
Moratti:" We bought Sneijder after a an advise from a bar owner who's a friend of my son, he believed Sneijder was the missing piece we needed to make Inter invincible and win the CL, I then called Branca and told he to sign him."

I think he's talking about me :proud:

chipschups
02 Jan 19, 08:59
And people wonder why Inter had so many bad trf since Moratti era.

Devious
02 Jan 19, 09:29
If Zhang starts reading fif we'd be winning some trophies again.

brehme1989
02 Jan 19, 09:32
If Zhang starts reading fif we'd be winning some trophies again.
Depends who he'd be reading :lol:

Devious
02 Jan 19, 09:41
Wallace of course.

Shark
02 Jan 19, 12:28
Moratti:" We bought Sneijder after a an advise from a bar owner who's a friend of my son, he believed Sneijder was the missing piece we needed to make Inter invincible and win the CL, I then called Branca and told he to sign him."

I think he's talking about me :proud:

That bar owner now wears a suit and rayban shades and goes by the name Piero Ausilio.

firmino
02 Jan 19, 13:21
Well, it's Moratti. The guy is crazy so I believe him when he says that he followed the advice of a stranger. Heck, I even consider it possible that it was actually Devious

firmino
06 Mar 19, 14:21
Sneijder and yolanthe are divorcing, he confirmed it on twitter. He also said that he "made a mess", at least according to the translation I could use from gazzetta (the message is in Dutch).

If that means he cheated on her, then he really made a mess... She's hot! How can you cheat on yolanthe?

Alex de Large
06 Mar 19, 14:54
I would have a different girlfriend every 8 months if i had that money tbh

forzainter257
06 Mar 19, 14:57
How can you cheat on yolanthe?
Can you eat spaghetti every day? :D

Shark
06 Mar 19, 15:44
Yolanthe is a goddess, only a mortal fool would cheat on her.

dax21
06 Mar 19, 15:55
Was he off with Juve in that hotel celebrating their Atleti defeat?

Hasan
06 Mar 19, 17:25
How can you cheat on yolanthe?

You’re forgetting he is the most creative player we had in last 20 yrs.

KevinB
06 Mar 19, 21:51
https://fhm.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/yolanthe.jpg

Sweet mother of God, how can you cheat on her :chan:

Pajo
07 Mar 19, 05:52
Idiot.

Campione
07 Mar 19, 08:23
Let's not forget that guys like Sneijder are famous, have money, go to parties, etc. So they get a lot of attention by a lot of women whose purpose are to fuck with guys like Sneijder.

There are not many famous footballers that are faithfull to their wives, no matter how hot they are.

firmino
07 Mar 19, 08:31
That is true. But still, yolanthe is really a goddess. she is my ideal type of woman.

Not judging anyone of course. I just believe Sneijder has lost so much.

Wallace
07 Mar 19, 08:37
I wonder if he cheated on his first wife with Yolanthe, sometimes cheating is in people's bloodstream.

JJM
07 Mar 19, 09:00
Well look at the bright side... At least she single now... We all have a fair shot at her now... Ahahahah Hahahahaha

*covershimselfwithablanket*

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Toninu
07 Mar 19, 09:20
Moratti just told a hilarious story where he said he signed Sneijder after a recommendation from a barman.

He then called Branca and asked him if Wes is the real deal who called Mourinho who said he'd love to have Sneijder and the rest as they say is history.

Moratti never saw the barman again.

JJM
07 Mar 19, 09:24
Hire barman instead of Ausilio now??!

Alex de Large
07 Mar 19, 10:00
We don't know whats the reason behind it. For instance, if you can have 2 girls and one of them let you cum inside her mouth and the other doesn't like it at all, most probably i'll go for the first one (if i could choose, obviously i can't)

Adriano@10
07 Mar 19, 14:45
Also lets not forget that you get used to everything and kind of bored with it!
Not saying cheating is the right thing to do but we ve all seen girls where we were like fuck she s hot i d kill for here. The you see here everyday for like 3 months and she s not that hot anymore in your eyes.

Also he s a filthy rich foootball player i m pretty sure he has 10s knocking on his door quite frequently.

Adriano@10
07 Mar 19, 15:50
Moratti just told a hilarious story where he said he signed Sneijder after a recommendation from a barman.

He then called Branca and asked him if Wes is the real deal who called Mourinho who said he'd love to have Sneijder and the rest as they say is history.

Moratti never saw the barman again.
What makes it even funnier according to the story on FCinter1908.it they say that Mou said :"magari" which translates into maybe/perhaps!
So moratti got a tip from a baarkeeper and a maybe from the coach and went ahead to pursue sneijder.

Pazza Inter indeed!

JJM
07 Mar 19, 16:08
What makes it even funnier according to the story on FCinter1908.it they say that Mou said :"magari" which translates into maybe/perhaps!
So moratti got a tip from a baarkeeper and a maybe from the coach and went ahead to pursue sneijder.

Pazza Inter indeed!Your Italian is not good enough... Sorry

Magari in this instance means more like
'If fucking only'
OK

brehme1989
07 Mar 19, 16:41
Magari loosely translates to "I wish". Depends on the context. And the dialect. Some of them use it in the way Adriano@10 suggests.

KevinB
07 Mar 19, 17:57
I magari hope Yolanthe gets my number

forzainter257
07 Mar 19, 20:06
Magari sounds like a badass tribe somewhere in Oceania

Dylan
07 Mar 19, 21:49
Sneijder and yolanthe are divorcing, he confirmed it on twitter. He also said that he "made a mess", at least according to the translation I could use from gazzetta (the message is in Dutch).

If that means he cheated on her, then he really made a mess... She's hot! How can you cheat on yolanthe?
He made a mess doesn't necessarily mean cheating, last page has been discussing this. This is how false allegations start.

firmino
07 Mar 19, 22:40
He made a mess doesn't necessarily mean cheating, last page has been discussing this. This is how false allegations start.

i see it as the most likely explanation but i never said he did for sure, nor did i imply it was an established fact.

Universe
08 Mar 19, 05:04
Google translate from his instagram:

I screwed up. Multiple times. My family deserves rest. I ask once again for respect for our privacy. We haven't been separated yet.

Toninu
08 Mar 19, 09:21

Pazza Inter indeed!

Haha yeah, it's hard to translate magari because its a nice word. I actually use it.

Adriano@10
08 Mar 19, 11:12
Magari loosely translates to "I wish". Depends on the context. And the dialect. Some of them use it in the way Adriano@10 suggests.

What? I m curious where do they use magari as I wish? My family is from the north (varese) i never heard anybody use it in the I wish context.

JJM
08 Mar 19, 11:27
What? I m curious where do they use magari as I wish? My family is from the north (varese) i never heard anybody use it in the I wish context.

https://mobile.pons.com/sl/dict/search/enit/magari

brehme1989
08 Mar 19, 11:29

Well, the word is Greek and it means to be hopeful or wishful and essentially was synonymous with being blessed. So you said it in hope/wish to be blessed. The Canarias and the Azores were called Macaronesia, ie the Magari Islands to play with words.

When you use it on its own in Italian it typically means "I wish" or "I hope so". When you use it as part of a sentence it could also take the meaning of maybe, a synonym of forse.

I've also heard Italians use it in a sarcastic tone, when used on its own. So if I say Inter might win the Scudetto this year and someone says magari, he is pretty much telling me "as if" or something like that.

Delicate
08 Mar 19, 12:13
Was always baffled with Italian diversity of dialects (or actually legitimate languages of their own pre-Risorgimento and 1861),let alone some extreme cases in Switzerland with specific dialects used at nearly every valley.

Being Kazakh I would never be in the situation where I can be struggling to understand the simple "I wish" expression in Kazakh or Russian languages and ask for help or justification at interwebz forums:) Neologism,loanword or just an endemic word of closed community hence being relatively unknown any others are totally different cases,of course; as I understand, "magari" doesn't fall into that category.

Shark
09 Mar 19, 09:05
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IMJcSI8p6hYQXS/giphy.gif