PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Il Muro
01 Apr 10, 13:02
This is a useless comparison, Sneijder has more than delivered, and in only his first season in Italy. It was a bad miss, but on any other day, I would put money on him making the shot and scoring. RQ7, I'm nowhere as confident about.

That's not really what i was talking about though.

nerazzurri4life
01 Apr 10, 13:14
what an epic miss by sneijder yesterday....absolutely ludicrous

/end of vent

Besnik
01 Apr 10, 13:16
Yeah it was Epic Fail :D:D

Shame that Sneijder didn't scored that goal..

Suneet
01 Apr 10, 13:22
Sneijder did his best Eto'o impression yesterday, he looks very very tired.

Stefan
01 Apr 10, 14:03
Yeah it was Epic Fail :D:D

Shame that Sneijder didn't scored that goal..

This is of topic but can you please explain why you have that awfull picture as an avatar and the even worse signature. Praising gobbi is a no no.:nono:

Universe
01 Apr 10, 14:06
This is of topic but can you please explain why you have that awfull picture as an avatar and the even worse signature. Praising gobbi is a no no.:nono:

I reckon.

Besnik
01 Apr 10, 14:15

Haha Stef.. It was just April's fool.

But I'm gonna change back the things of my profile.. Excuse me for the bullshit :P:P

Rimpel
01 Apr 10, 14:16
I was about to bash the hell out of you besnik, but then I remembered... happy april fools :P man I hate this day

F U C K MILAN
01 Apr 10, 16:35
dotn think he was injured after all, it did not say on inter.it that he trained seperaly or was dignosed with anythin
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=33590&L=en

jmaster
01 Apr 10, 17:05
dotn think he was injured after all, it did not say on inter.it that he trained seperaly or was dignosed with anythin
http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=33590&L=en

Even better :). Grande Wezly :D

pazzainteramala
01 Apr 10, 17:43
probably just a little knock

CafeCordoba
02 Apr 10, 11:24
Oh fuck. Sneijder says he has blood and fluid in his ankle.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16545&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16545&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Alessandro
02 Apr 10, 11:31
Thanks for the update Cafe... That is not good news.

Suneet
02 Apr 10, 11:39
How can this be cured?

Universe
02 Apr 10, 12:33
Suck it out with leeches or alternatively, with a drill and a straw.

Bes
02 Apr 10, 13:26
Don't understand. Will this take long to cure? Will he be back for CSKA? I hope he'll make it.

Dylan
02 Apr 10, 14:52
In theory the sooner he does it the sooner he can play I think.
But did he say he took injections at HT?

ALAIN7
02 Apr 10, 18:14
He has been called up for tommorrow's game. Does this mean that he has recovered?

Pajo
02 Apr 10, 18:48
Maybe, maybe not.. i hope he stays on the bench though, and maybe Pandev can play as AM, or Deki if we play 4-2-3-1... I like to give him a rest so that he can gice us all he has vs. CSKA... If needed, he could be introduced in the second hlaf.

F U C K MILAN
02 Apr 10, 23:51
either its not true or its nt important at al because other then the fact that he is called up he is in the pictures in training, and there weren't any reports about him not training on the official website

sakana
03 Apr 10, 00:28
Hopefully he's been called up just to force Bologna to keep preparing for him, and he'll be in the stands tomorrow.

Moratti.jr
03 Apr 10, 01:43
i also want him to rest. but we really cant lose anymore point. all serie a matches are also hard these days. i say let him on the bench and sub in if needed

Inter Inter
03 Apr 10, 05:05
i also want him to rest. but we really cant lose anymore point. all serie a matches are also hard these days. i say let him on the bench and sub in if needed

Moratti.jr, I like your avatar. LOL.

Principe
03 Apr 10, 11:01
Oh fuck. Sneijder says he has blood and fluid in his ankle.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16545&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D16545&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Guys,

It was an April Fools joke by Sneijder that he went and told people (It was also his facebook status) that his ankle was hurting him and that there was blood, some hours later he clarified it and said that it was an April Fools joke.

jmaster
03 Apr 10, 11:07
What's his facebook? Any link?

Stefan
03 Apr 10, 11:26
Guys,

It was an April Fools joke by Sneijder that he went and told people (It was also his facebook status) that his ankle was hurting him and that there was blood, some hours later he clarified it and said that it was an April Fools joke.

That mean bastard nearly gave me a heart attack. Thanx for the clarification prince.:)

CafeCordoba
03 Apr 10, 16:00
Is that for real? :D

Lol what a joke. Very good news.

lonewolf19
03 Apr 10, 16:11
Fucking Wesley, you got me scared BAD.
He should be sharp against CSKA now.

Suneet
03 Apr 10, 16:59
ssshhh, Han might ban this thread. :D

Luka
03 Apr 10, 17:16
What a "joke-r".

Maybe he should play in the next Batman movie :lol:

Stoppani
04 Apr 10, 00:38
Was a there a reason for Mourinho to put him on the pitch?
Was he really needed? I think it was a risky move.

Or was this a part of the mind games against CSKA!!?!

For-Real
04 Apr 10, 02:11
Was a there a reason for Mourinho to put him on the pitch?
Was he really needed? I think it was a risky move.

Or was this a part of the mind games against CSKA!!?!

What " I " think is that Mourinho wanted to check him out well , to see if he would have a problem when he run , so the can deal with it before the CSKA game.

Stoppani
04 Apr 10, 04:06
What " I " think is that Mourinho wanted to check him out well , to see if he would have a problem when he run , so the can deal with it before the CSKA game.

I think Mourinho could do that in a training session where there is less risk that someone injures Wesley. Anyway, seemed to be ready for the game

Principe
05 Apr 10, 14:58
According to Sky Sport 24, Sneijder hurt his right ankle due to a tackle from Muntari in training.

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:01
According to Sky Sport 24, Sneijder hurt his right ankle due to a tackle from Muntari in training.

MUUUUUUNNNTTAARRRIIIIIIII!!!!!

Dylan
05 Apr 10, 15:01
Serious?

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:04

is this before or after the Bologna game?

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:04

Is this true? If so, MUNTARIII YOU ARE DEAD!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Catania+Calcio+v+FC+Internazionale+Milano+slzWbNfw Aakl.jpg

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:06
Is this true? If so, MUNTARIII YOU ARE DEAD!

If this is true, Inter is dead

Principe
This happened right now at their training in Moscow it's breaking news at Sky Sport 24. Apparently they're gonna confirm whether it's damaged or he can play. However, it's true he got in contact with Muntari I'm assuming it was a tackle.

tradutor
omg fuck you muntari you little bastard! :frustrat:

/we can't even let him train without danger!!

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:08
This happened right now at their training in Moscow it's breaking news at Sky Sport 24. Apparently they're gonna confirm whether it's damaged or he can play. However, it's true he got in contact with Muntari I'm assuming it was a tackle.

I'd like to tackle his wife hard so he might learn and stop rough tackling when not needed.

Jnr
05 Apr 10, 15:12
Horrible timing..wtf Sulley?

vassago
05 Apr 10, 15:17
WHAT A MORON... this is even worst then the Catania fiasco...
WTF...

Principe
05 Apr 10, 15:18
MOSCA, 5 aprile 2010 - Grande spavento per Wesley Sneijder. L'olandese, dopo un contrasto piuttosto duro in partitella con Muntari si fermato per un problema alla solita caviglia destra. Il nerazzurro tornato negli spogliatoi, mentre il resto della squadra ha giocato per altri quindici minuti. Sneijder comunque rientrato in campo camminando anche se senza una scarpa. Dopo i primi controlli l'infortunio non apparso grave, ma solo domani si sapr se potr scendere in campo. L'Inter si allenata allo stadio Luzniki provando per la prima volta l'erba artificiale. Mourinho ha diviso due gruppo: da una parte chi ha giocato col Bologna, nell'altra chi non stato im piegato. Poi la partitella finale dove, appunto, si fermato Sneijer. Balotelli si allenato in gruppo regolarmente ed apparso sereno.

And translation:

MOSCOW, April 5, 2010 - Big scare for Wesley Sneijder. The Dutch, after a rather hard in contrast match with Muntari has stood for a problem to the usual right ankle. The Nerazzurri are back in the locker room while the rest of the team he played for another fifteen minutes. Sneijder returned to the field is still walking though without a shoe. After the initial checks, the accident did not appear serious, but tomorrow we will know if he will take the field. Inter has coached at the Luzhniki Stadium for the first time trying the artificial turf. Mourinho has divided two groups: on one side who played with Bologna, the other who was not im bent. Then the final practice match where, in fact, stopped Sneijer. Balotelli has trained regularly in a group and appeared calm.

Dylan
05 Apr 10, 15:20
This is bad.....

jmaster
05 Apr 10, 15:21
FUCK MUNTARI! GET HIM OUT PLEASE! SHOOT HIM :mad:

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:22
MOSCA, 5 aprile 2010 - Grande spavento per Wesley Sneijder. L'olandese, dopo un contrasto piuttosto duro in partitella con Muntari si fermato per un problema alla solita caviglia destra. Il nerazzurro tornato negli spogliatoi, mentre il resto della squadra ha giocato per altri quindici minuti. Sneijder comunque rientrato in campo camminando anche se senza una scarpa. Dopo i primi controlli l'infortunio non apparso grave, ma solo domani si sapr se potr scendere in campo. L'Inter si allenata allo stadio Luzniki provando per la prima volta l'erba artificiale. Mourinho ha diviso due gruppo: da una parte chi ha giocato col Bologna, nell'altra chi non stato im piegato. Poi la partitella finale dove, appunto, si fermato Sneijer. Balotelli si allenato in gruppo regolarmente ed apparso sereno.

And translation:

MOSCOW, April 5, 2010 - Big scare for Wesley Sneijder. The Dutch, after a rather hard in contrast match with Muntari has stood for a problem to the usual right ankle. The Nerazzurri are back in the locker room while the rest of the team he played for another fifteen minutes. Sneijder returned to the field is still walking though without a shoe. After the initial checks, the accident did not appear serious, but tomorrow we will know if he will take the field. Inter has coached at the Luzhniki Stadium for the first time trying the artificial turf. Mourinho has divided two groups: on one side who played with Bologna, the other who was not im bent. Then the final practice match where, in fact, stopped Sneijer. Balotelli has trained regularly in a group and appeared calm.

Damn Muntari.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/FC+Internazionale+Milano+v+Catania+Calcio+Bwon464w oJrl.jpg
:thumbsdo:

Principe
05 Apr 10, 15:26
this is the source of the article: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Inter/05-04-2010/inter-si-ferma-sneijder-603544553907.shtml

Nerazzurro
05 Apr 10, 15:27
As much as I'm pissed. I find this quite hilarious...

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:27
Is this true? I want more proof of that, cuz if it's true I will drop a bomb at Muntari's house. What the fuck is wrong with this dickhead? Our players are ready and cannot wait for kick-off and this shit gets them injured by his stupid tackles. Get him out of Inter before he kills his team-mates.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:29
Is this true? I want more proof of that, cuz if it's true I will drop a bomb at Muntari's house. What the fuck is wrong with this dickhead? Our players are ready and cannot wait for kick-off and this shit gets them injured by his stupid tackles. Get him out of Inter before he kills his team-mates.

This is our only proof:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Inter/05-04-2010/inter-si-ferma-sneijder-603544553907.shtml

What a killer! :wth:

YgYgYg
05 Apr 10, 15:29
Of all possible scenarios, this had to happened. Somehow, it did not surprise me that Muntari was the one who made the tackle.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:33
And this is another proof I have found:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/04/05/1864693/breaking-news-inters-wesley-sneijder-in-injury-scare-after

THE HELL WITH THIS MORON!!!!!!!!!

The_Eradicator
05 Apr 10, 15:33
Muntari the idiot probably thinks he might actually improve his chances of playing by doing this lol!

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:34
Muntari the idiot probably thinks he might actually improve his chances of playing by doing this lol!

Yeah, now he might be forced to go out of the club instead of improving his chances of playing. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

AndyLT
05 Apr 10, 15:34
it's time to loan muntari to milan

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:35

I think that's the best solution for our scudetto chances next season :D

Inter Inter
05 Apr 10, 15:36

To increase their injured list and play with 10 men every match? LOL.

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:36
The guy has shown he can't control himself during games. Now he's taken it to a new level. The only thing left for him to do is crash the team bus and kill half the team

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:37
Mourinho did the biggest mistake of his life by calling Muntari a substitute for Frank Lampard and bring him to Inter. WHAT A JOKE THIS GUY IS!!!!!!!

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:38
The guy has shown he can't control himself during games. Now he's taken it to a new level. The only thing left for him to do is crash the team bus and kill half the team

He's gonna kill someone sooner or later unless he gets out of Inter. YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT.

Interista Gallese
05 Apr 10, 15:38
Guys for goodness sake, maybe it was an accident where they both went for a 50-50 and Sneijder came off worse, we don't know any other details other than there was a tackle and a player got hurt. I think it would be worse if we had players who turned up at training and didn't bother. Unless we find out Muntari did it deliberately, which I doubt, I think we should get off his case as he probably feels bad enough already.

Luca-22
05 Apr 10, 15:40

Hahaha :lol: good one :proud:

But this is fucked up, we can't miss him for such an important game. Hopefully it's nothing and he'll still play eventually. If not, Motta and/or Deki have to step up their game again to maintain a bit of the creativity Sneijder always provides.

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:40
Guys for goodness sake, maybe it was an accident where they both went for a 50-50 and Sneijder came off worse, we don't know any other details other than there was a tackle and a player got hurt. I think it would be worse if we had players who turned up at training and didn't bother. Unless we find out Muntari did it deliberately, which I doubt, I think we should get off his case as he probably feels bad enough already.

I agree, if we found out he had made contact with JZ, we would have assumed it was a freak accident, Muntari is such an easy target right bow

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:41

Dude, it's Muntari. He doesn't know what is meant by an ACCIDENT. He just sees the ball somewhere and gives it a high thrust and just takes the ball without even thinking if he injured or killed somebody. You just have to accept what kind of player he is.

Principe
Anybody knows what time the press conference is?? I wanna watch it and see what Mou says about this injury. He could have not played him in the final part of the training just to not take a risk. Reports did claim he walked without a shoe and was okay but didn't train at the very end so maybe he could still play tomorrow.

Inter Inter
If Sneijder misses the game, we'll have to have Pandev in his position and start Balotelli in the wings. Pandev is no Sneijder but is a good replacement nevertheless.

Dylan
Don't be that hard on him. Accidents happen. It's not like he decided to break his legs. It shows he gives 100% in training what else do you want?

AndyLT
05 Apr 10, 15:43
yes i can see it now "BREAKING NEWS; Sulley Muntari tries kick ups in the team bus, but loses control of the ball which strikes the driver unconcious and sends the bus over a mountain edge. only one confirmed survivor so far; Sulley Muntari"

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:44
Pandev can provide assists for his team-mates. I saw him when he was a replacement for Sneijder and he does his job with no mistakes. We can depend on him if Sneijder is not fit to play. FOR GOD SAKE WE NEED OUR FULL SQUAD FOR THE NEXT TWO DECISIVE SERIE A MATCHES AGAINST FIORENTINA AND JUVENTUS!!!!!!!

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 15:46
Everyone should chill the fuck out. It sounds like it wasn't so bad. The media scum just need something to write about

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:48
Everyone should chill the fuck out. It sounds like it wasn't so bad. The media scum just need something to write about

How would we know the condition of Sneijder if it wasn't for the media? I am desperately awaiting some news about his condition or from Mourinho at the press-conference today.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:49
Would you guys still cheer for Muntari if tomorrow he scored the match-winning goal which gets us true? :D

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Inter+Milan+v+Manchester+United+UEFA+Champions+bJM p9AW8Tq7l.jpg

Inter Inter
05 Apr 10, 15:49
Press conference should be anytime now.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:51
Would you guys still cheer for Muntari if tomorrow he scored the match-winning goal which gets us true? :D

I would even doubt that Muntari will play a single minute tomorrow.

Forza ragazzi
05 Apr 10, 15:51
Sneijder will play, relax. And have any of you actually seen the situation where he gets injuried? If not, then why are you giving Muntari a hard time? It's extremely unlikely he did anything on purpose to hurt Sneijder. In football, things happen. We all know Muntari doesn't cut it, but give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sneijder will play, but if he doesn't, we'll qualify if we have the right attitude.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 15:52
I would even doubt that Muntari will play a single minute tomorrow.

He might play if he impressed Mou with his tackling. :dielaugh:

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 15:55
He might play if he impressed Mou with his tackling. :dielaugh:

If Mourinho wants to play with ten men from the first minute then he will definitely choose Muntari as one of his starting XI :lol:

jmaster
05 Apr 10, 15:57
If Mourinho wants to play with ten men from the first minute then he will definitely choose Muntari as one of his starting XI :lol:

Gold :star: :lol:

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 16:00

Don't forget that against Bologna he came on as a striker. :D

He might come on and score tomorrow you know! :boogy:

Principe
05 Apr 10, 16:03
Okay seems like press conference started on skysport 24

damn it was an interview from earlier this week

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 16:04
Don't forget that against Bologna he came on as a striker. :D

He might come on and score tomorrow you know! :boogy:

He can't even score a normal goal like how Milito scores. The last goal he scored came by luck from god. Remember? Against Catania?

Syn
05 Apr 10, 16:04
2012 is nothing compare with Muntari this season !

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 16:09
2012 is nothing compare with Muntari this season !

HEHE. Good one!!!!!!!..........His disaster this season goes beyond 2012.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 16:15
He can't even score a normal goal like how Milito scores. The last goal he scored came by luck from god. Remember? Against Catania?

He got the famous red card against Catania. :D

Here is the goal you are talking about:

LGTeS_3b5F0

Is he crying with joy at 0:21?
--
Oh and, he can score a simple goal too. Here is proof:

rPCtIkUMvks

:lol:

Principe
05 Apr 10, 16:16
Okay according to sky sport 24: Mourinho said that Sneijder won't play, Deki to play in his place

Sorry for the wrong translation actually what he said was "IF Sneijder doesn't play, Stankovic will play in his place"

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 16:20
Shit!

Inter Inter
05 Apr 10, 16:20
April Fool is over....

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 16:21
Are you happy now Muntari? Look at what you have done. You injured our key player at the wrong time you dipshit.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 16:22
Okay according to sky sport 24: Mourinho said that Sneijder won't play, Deki to play in his place

Sorry for the wrong translation actually what he said was "IF Sneijder doesn't play, Stankovic will play in his place"

Why can't Pandev play in Sneijder's place? I don't get it. Deki is useful in DM

Inter Inter
05 Apr 10, 16:23
Deki can't play Sneijder's position. He's as good as Muntari there.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 16:23
I took this one from Inter.it. This is what Mourinho said at the press-conference:

Mourinho: "Equilibrium and concentration"
Monday, 05 April 2010 17:13:36

MOSCOW - Jos Mourinho spoke to Sky Sport Italia ahead of Tuesday's UEFA Champions League clash against CSKA Moscow. "The 1-0 result from the first leg is an open result," said the Inter coach. "We're in the semi-finals if we don't concede a goal, if we score a goal we have an even better chance of reaching the semi-final, and if they score first it will become very difficult. But football is not about 'ifs'.

"We played very well in the first leg but unfortunately for us we only scored one goal, so we need equilibrium and concentration. I'm confident for the way we played in the first leg and for how we have played in our last few Champions League games. We have only lost at home to the European champions this year. All this makes me confident, but we still have to play this game - a complicated game - to reach the semi-finals.

"We are concentrated on this game only. I'm not thinking about who we might face in the semi-final. Do we feel favourites? You are only favourites before the match, but no one is favourites on the pitch. You have to see what will happen."

Mourinho also mentioned the fitness of Wesley Sneijder. "He has had a problem. We will wait and hope. I will wait on him and all the others until the last moment. This is the most important game of the season and I will take any necessary risks."

He didn't mention if Sneijder will be absent tomorrow, so there is still hope that he might play.

Raul Duke
05 Apr 10, 16:24
Why can't Pandev play in Sneijder's place? I don't get it. Deki is useful in DM

We don't need to score that bad, Deki is the more deffensive option. Plus Pandev with play on the wings with Eto'o. Motta and Chuchu DMs

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 16:25
I took this one from Inter.it. This is what Mourinho said at the press-conference:

Mourinho: "Equilibrium and concentration"
Monday, 05 April 2010 17:13:36

MOSCOW - Jos Mourinho spoke to Sky Sport Italia ahead of Tuesday's UEFA Champions League clash against CSKA Moscow. "The 1-0 result from the first leg is an open result," said the Inter coach. "We're in the semi-finals if we don't concede a goal, if we score a goal we have an even better chance of reaching the semi-final, and if they score first it will become very difficult. But football is not about 'ifs'.

"We played very well in the first leg but unfortunately for us we only scored one goal, so we need equilibrium and concentration. I'm confident for the way we played in the first leg and for how we have played in our last few Champions League games. We have only lost at home to the European champions this year. All this makes me confident, but we still have to play this game - a complicated game - to reach the semi-finals.

"We are concentrated on this game only. I'm not thinking about who we might face in the semi-final. Do we feel favourites? You are only favourites before the match, but no one is favourites on the pitch. You have to see what will happen."

Mourinho also mentioned the fitness of Wesley Sneijder. "He has had a problem. We will wait and hope. I will wait on him and all the others until the last moment. This is the most important game of the season and I will take any necessary risks."

That shows that Mou might still play Sneijder.

Inter Inter
05 Apr 10, 16:28
Oh I see, it's Mouirnho's mind game again....will the Russians bite? :-D

Kung fu Panda 27
05 Apr 10, 16:43
Oh and, he can score a simple goal too. Here is proof:

rPCtIkUMvks

I remember that goal because he almost missed it ! I was like 'why is he celebrating he almost shot the ball at Maninger'! I swear if Maninger wasn't distracted by his teammates' bad defending he could have save that! :D and that would have been what we call an EPIC FAIL! :wallbang:

And talking about his celebration...I think he was saying(showing) -My di*k is this big!...or maybe 'my IQ is this big!' i really don't know for sure :joker:

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 16:44
And talking about his celebration...I think he was saying(showing) -My di*k is this big!...or maybe 'my IQ is this big!' i really don't know for sure :joker:

Or maybe "MY BRAIN IS THIS BIG" :D

CafeCordoba
05 Apr 10, 17:10
Sneijder will play, relax. And have any of you actually seen the situation where he gets injuried? If not, then why are you giving Muntari a hard time? It's extremely unlikely he did anything on purpose to hurt Sneijder. In football, things happen. We all know Muntari doesn't cut it, but give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sneijder will play, but if he doesn't, we'll qualify if we have the right attitude.

Haha yeah. I saw red when I read these news. But really, it's not like Muntari is doing some killing tackles in trainings. Accidents happen in football and they go tough in trainings, because otherwise they wouldn't be taking part in games. That's what it's all about with Mourinho and probably most of the pro coaches in the world.

But this is really fucking ridiculously tragicomic if Sneijder gets injured by his own teammates tackle in trainings, just before our most important match of the season.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 17:11
I remember that goal because he almost missed it ! I was like 'why is he celebrating he almost shot the ball at Maninger'! I swear if Maninger wasn't distracted by his teammates' bad defending he could have save that! :D and that would have been what we call an EPIC FAIL! :wallbang:

LOOL it's at 0:14 showing his weiner size.

OMG IT'S TRUE THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH HIS WEINER. Look at 0:20, he's doing the fappin' action with Deki

pazzainteramala
05 Apr 10, 17:27
LOOL it's at 0:14 showing his weiner size.

OMG IT'S TRUE THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH HIS WEINER. Look at 0:20, he's doing the fappin' action with Deki

lmfao i had a good laugh

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 17:31
Mourinho says Sneijder might play tomorrow:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/04/05/1864847/inter-boss-jose-mourinho-cska-moscow-match-is-complicated

sakana
05 Apr 10, 18:25
Wes looks more pissed that in agony to me.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24xg9kg.jpg

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 18:26

I think he's pissed because Muntari injured him :D

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 18:28

He's swearing at Muntari in his heart.

dynasty27
05 Apr 10, 18:32
lol who's that guy on the left?

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 18:33

One of Mourinho's assistant in training.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 18:57

Haha, so I wasn't the only one who though he looked funny. :boogy:

DIN011
05 Apr 10, 19:00
Fresh outta Facebook, bitches.

Wesley Sneijder: "Guys , I PLAY."

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:04
I think Wesley Sneijder will play tomorrow. I took this out of his facebook page:

Wesley Sneijder then reassures everyone: "In any case, nothing is broken. Too bad, because we have four men outside the core against Bologna and it was important to be there, I wanted to play, but I realize that the return against CSKA Tuesday is too important to risk it, I want to play that game ...".

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:07
If Sneijder feels that he is not fit for the CSKA match, then he should not risk it because his injury could worsen and he might be out for a long time; missing the Fiorentina and Juventus games along the way.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 19:09
http://i41.tinypic.com/o5qr7q.png

:boogy:

nerazzurri4life
05 Apr 10, 19:10

hahahaha

wesley and eto'o are some down to earth dudes....their interaction with us "fans" is unprecedented....i like it

dynasty27
05 Apr 10, 19:11
no fake account aight? :D he should also use twitter :D

He (wants to) play... let's see if he will.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:11

Is it really Sneijder talking to the fans at his facebook page or is it some dude pretending to be him?

DIN011
05 Apr 10, 19:12
Is it really Sneijder talking to the fans at his facebook page or is it some dude pretending to be him?

It's Sneijder, there's a lot of personal pictures etc. Nothing fake about that account.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:13
It's Sneijder, there's a lot of personal pictures etc. Nothing fake about that account.

Oh, good. I can't find his account on facebook cuz I wanna add him up.

Can you give me the link to Wesley's real account please because there are a million of Wesley Sneijder on Facebook.

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 19:17
Oh, good. I can't find his account on facebook cuz I wanna add him up.

There's a link to his page in the Pandev thread. I sent him a request too from that link.

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:22
I have sent him a request. I also wrote on his wall that I would like for him to score a free-kick tomorrow if he will ever have the chance :D

dynasty27
05 Apr 10, 19:26
lmfao he also has twitter, he should verify it.

so many fake accounts on FB...

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:28
so many fake accounts on FB...

I know, That's the problem about super stars. You don't know where to find them.

dynasty27
05 Apr 10, 19:30
I know, That's the problem about super stars. You don't know where to find them.

too funny if suddenly he writes something like "my goal was superb" during a live game:P

Intermilano90
05 Apr 10, 19:42
too funny if suddenly he writes something like "my goal was superb" during a live game:P

Only his soul will exit his body and write that on his facebook account during a live match :D

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 19:54

Haha, he might write from the dressing room at half time you know. Using his phone. :P

edit: LOL at his twitter http://twitter.com/wesleyben10

wesleyben10

Interista Gallese
05 Apr 10, 20:22
I'm extremely sceptical

(a)why would Sneijder want to let fans have access to his facebook which presumably has his kids on it etc
(b)if it is him then he'd have an incredible number of friends
(c)it's in English
(d)he says "I PLAY", I doubt the team even know who will play yet as I doubt Mou has told them
(e)if its him then there will be links to a whole host of other players who would go mad that fans will bombard their accounts

Could be true but I doubt it.

Xoonky
05 Apr 10, 20:37
I really doubt it too, in fact i don't believe it is him at all. Too simple and obvious.

skeet
05 Apr 10, 20:41
i can't help but laugh at how it was muntari who tackled sneijder :lol::lol::lol:

the only way he can make inter fans hate him more is if he punched zanetti in the dick

ALAIN7
05 Apr 10, 21:37
I really doubt it too, in fact i don't believe it is him at all. Too simple and obvious.

He has a video on facebook of Julio Cesar, Maicon, Maxwell, Chivu on the drums and Stankovic singing. How can you say that it's not him. Haven't you even seen his personal pictures? :thumbsup:

Principe
05 Apr 10, 21:41
i can't help but laugh at how it was muntari who tackled sneijder :lol::lol::lol:

the only way he can make inter fans hate him more is if he punched zanetti in the dick

That quote right there just made my day I laughed so hard, but it's so true.

sakana
05 Apr 10, 22:47
He has a video on facebook of Julio Cesar, Maicon, Maxwell, Chivu on the drums and Stankovic singing. How can you say that it's not him. Haven't you even seen his personal pictures? :thumbsup:

That's on YouTube man, JC's wife put it up last year, if not before ....

Pajo
05 Apr 10, 23:25
I'm extremely sceptical

(a)why would Sneijder want to let fans have access to his facebook which presumably has his kids on it etc
(c)it's in English
(d)he says "I PLAY", I doubt the team even know who will play yet as I doubt Mou has told them
(e)if its him then there will be links to a whole host of other players who would go mad that fans will bombard their accounts

The bold part, well, there is maximum allowed friends one can have, and it is 5000 friends per profile... ;)

I don't believe it is him anyway.. He is a professional football player, well known and popular, and if he make FB, than it'll be only for ppl he knows personally, friend, family, etc...

vasilios
05 Apr 10, 23:34

Alessandro
05 Apr 10, 23:38
His injury is probably just a stunt... Mourinho is the king at setting these things up.

Djorkaeff6
06 Apr 10, 00:17
hahahaha

wesley and eto'o are some down to earth dudes....their interaction with us "fans" is unprecedented....i like it

Eto'o's got a facebook?

rfU
06 Apr 10, 03:47
he should start on the bench tmrw. all we need is a goal tmrw. If we can't manage that, he will come on in 2nd half. We can hanndle CSKA playing how we played versus Bologna, but playing on the counter. We need Sneijder in serie A, don't want him to get injured unnecessarily.

skeet
06 Apr 10, 04:11
even if he doesn't play we are very lucky that motta is hitting form at just the right time

pazzainteramala
06 Apr 10, 08:05
im sure teams do not allow players to create facebook accounts...i say play motta atm

Raul Duke
06 Apr 10, 08:17
im sure teams do not allow players to create facebook accounts...i say play motta atm

They let them have websites and talk to the press, I don't think they care. Motta will play regardless

Stefan
06 Apr 10, 08:20
I'm extremely sceptical

(c)it's in English

A. Some celebs like talking to their fans via twitter and facebook. He might use an alias account to talk to his kids.
B. As said you are limited to 5000.
C. Lots of non english first language speakers post in english on facebook and twitter. Wes is good with english hence why he was interviewed by sky sport uk after the chelsea game and not some of the other players. Also if he wants to use it to talk to his fans using english as the medium makes sense.
D. The team usually gets informed the night before the game.
E. If you don't want to be bombarded you wouldn't put your name on a facebook account.

Besnik
06 Apr 10, 08:23
A. Some celebs like talking to their fans via twitter and facebook. He might use an alias account to talk to his kids.
C. Lots of non english first language speakers post in english on facebook and twitter. Wes is good with english hence why he was interviewed by sky sport uk after the chelsea game and not some of the other players. Also if he wants to use it to talk to his fans using english as the medium makes sense.
E. If you don't want to be bombarded you wouldn't put your name on a facebook account.

Well said Stef.

I agree with you!! :)

pazzainteramala
06 Apr 10, 08:28
so did muntari injure sneijder

CafeCordoba
06 Apr 10, 08:32

But do you think Mourinho knew already yesterday if Sneijder can play or not? Since couple of hours earlier it was all very uncertain if he can play. If this is just a big hoax, what is the use of it if Sneijder goes and exposes the hoax in the night before the game?

ALAIN7
06 Apr 10, 08:32
so did muntari injure sneijder

Not exactly. Sneijder might still play the match because Mou said that he will take necessary risks.

But do you think Mourinho knew already yesterday if Sneijder can play or not? Since couple of hours earlier it was all very uncertain if he can play. If this is just a big hoax, what is the use of it if Sneijder goes and exposes the hoax in the night before the game?

Of course Mou knew. That's why he said he is going to take any necessary risks, they checked him, immediately after he got the knock.

When someone gets injured during training, they check him immediately, so the coach can make any necessary changes.

Intermilano90
06 Apr 10, 08:55
Mourinho must remember that our next two league games are against Fiorentina and Juventus. For me those two games are much more important than this one. We can handle this match without Sneijder but we desperately need him for our next two league games. We can't afford to lose a player through injury at this period of time.

Principe
06 Apr 10, 09:05
Guys,

Regarding Sneijder's Facebook account since it's causing such a commotion, it's either him or someone close to him and not a random joe, the reason I say this is because some of the pictures he posts especially in his 'Personal Gallery' are ones that no other person would have their hands on for example he posted pics of the Russian snow and Moscow from the plane just hours after landing. Also these players do have time to log online and use the internet although many might not, Alan Stevanovic is on facebook like 24/7 and he practices and plays almost as much as the other players although he can't really be compared to Sneijder. Another example is Nadal's Facebook page, I thought it wasn't him at first but the person posts videos straight to Facebook.

Many NBA and NFL players have twitter and Facebook accounts and their schedule is more hectic than football players so I don't see why this can't be the real Wesley Sneijder. You know he could have 2 accounts one he communicates with the fans with and one he uses for family it's not too hard.

Baldrick
06 Apr 10, 09:18
Its probably his profile.I think when he doesn`t have time ,someone else is helping him to update his profile.

CafeCordoba
06 Apr 10, 09:18
Mourinho must remember that our next two league games are against Fiorentina and Juventus. For me those two games are much more important than this one. We can handle this match without Sneijder but we desperately need him for our next two league games. We can't afford to lose a player through injury at this period of time.

I agree. If there is any risk (bigger than normal healthy player has), Sneijder shouldn't be used at the start. If we are intend to use 4-2-3-1, Stankovic in Sneijder's position isn't as bad as Stankovic AM in 4-3-1-2. We defend the midfield with compactness and concentration, and then hit at the break with our three-pronged attack of Milito, Eto'o, Pandev.

Interista Gallese
06 Apr 10, 09:25

So even though Mou will be trying to keep team a secret until shortly before kick off like all coaches, Sneijder blatantly breaks his confidence?

Look at the photos, its like a fan page of Sneijder.

And what finally seals it is that he is a member of the "Javier Zanetti fan club", a guy he works with and sees every day.

Whilst there is a grain of possibility it is him, I severely doubt it.

Furthermore, I'd believe Twitter quicker as loads of celebrities use that and its limited to what he types.

ElCuchu
06 Apr 10, 09:26
I agree. If there is any risk (bigger than normal healthy player has), Sneijder shouldn't be used at the start. If we are intend to use 4-2-3-1, Stankovic in Sneijder's position isn't as bad as Stankovic AM in 4-3-1-2. We defend the midfield with compactness and concentration, and then hit at the break with our three-pronged attack of Milito, Eto'o, Pandev.

I agree with you, just i would switch Pandev with Balotelli. Like you say, the midfield with stankovic instead of Wesley is more compact and concentrate and it would be available to support and cover a player like Balotelli who on the otherside would bring some of the fantasy that would lack with the absent of Wesley.

Interista Gallese
06 Apr 10, 09:30
Anyway there are more pressing matters than whether or not its his facebook, like whether or not he'll score tonight, or whether or not he'll put in an assist.

I think if we can play a midfield of Cuchu - Deki - Motta - Sneijder - Pandev in whatever combination then we'll have too much for CSKA.

ALAIN7
06 Apr 10, 12:06
Sneijder fit for CSKA clash
Tuesday 6 April, 2010

Inter have received a boost ahead of tonight's Champions League quarter-final against CSKA Moscow as Wesley Sneijder has been declared fit.

The Holland international reportedly sprained his ankle during a training session yesterday, but he has recovered in time to play in Moscow.

Sneijder is expected to play in the hole behind an ambitious attacking trident composed of Goran Pandev, Samuel Eto'o and Diego Milito.

Inter have a 1-0 aggregate lead from last Wednesday's first leg at San Siro thanks to Diego Milito, although Jose Mourinho felt his side should have scored more.

However, the Nerazzurri remain favourites to reach the Champions League semi-finals, something they haven't done for seven years.

If Inter do progress, they will face either Barcelona or Arsenal.

http://www.football-italia.net/apr6i.html

This proves his facebook is real. :lol:

Intermilano90
06 Apr 10, 12:17
CSKA, here we come.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/04/06/1865914/inters-wesley-sneijder-passed-fit-to-face-cska-moscow-report

Inter Inter
06 Apr 10, 12:22
I think Sneijder's ankle is not in perfect condition but he will want to play until he cannot stand the pain.

However, a well-aimed heavy tackle by any of the Russian Army Men early into the game will send him out on a stretcher and we will have to adjust our game plan.

Handoyo
06 Apr 10, 14:08
These athletes do have real Facebook and Twitter accounts. There was an incident in the NBA about a year ago when a player post a tweet when the coach was giving the half-time talk and he was reprimanded (Or even fined, can't remember) about it. I think it was Villeneuva from the Milwaukee Bucks.

vassago
06 Apr 10, 14:23
guys have you ever seen Sneijder give up????
HE'S A FIGHTER TILL THE END:D
FORZA INTER!!!

ALAIN7
06 Apr 10, 14:41
http://i39.tinypic.com/eq5n51.png

How kind of Wesley, to write this to a kid who died.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105240899514413#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=105240899514413

Raul Duke
06 Apr 10, 15:02
Wow, that's pretty sad

Universe
06 Apr 10, 16:55
Nice of wes to post that. (if it was him.. I won't enter the 'is he - isn't he' facebook debate).

On a lighter note, I got home mad smashed last night and played with photoshop for 15 mins before I went to sleep, and put a photo of Sneijder under filter and it gave me some kind of future robot machine Sneijder.

http://inter.it/aas/img/119953.jpg >>> http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1963/chromesneijder.jpg

Handoyo
06 Apr 10, 18:28
A statue

I want a Wesley fucking Sneijder statue erected in front of Giuseppe Meazza

Gaetan
06 Apr 10, 18:38
Man, Sneijder isn't accepting any friend request. Damn!

Suneet
06 Apr 10, 19:25
The best 15m ever spent in human history. Thank you Real Madrid.

lonewolf19
Wesley took us through again.
We need him both in Serie A and CL, just stay healthy please

Pajo
Even if he wants, he can't.. he already has 5000 friends, and that's the limit..

Alcatraz
06 Apr 10, 19:29
Once again a great game by Wes,i think i'm not rash if i call him an Inter-legend(already).Now imagine him in 2-3 years:proud:

Dylan
06 Apr 10, 19:29
Madrid? Thanks for Samuel,Cambiasso and Sneijder. They'd all start for you now?

DIN011
06 Apr 10, 19:30
K to the I, N to the G!

Besnik
06 Apr 10, 22:02
Sneijder is genius.

How i love this transfer.. no doubt that he is great addition, one of the best in European mercato at all. He had great match tonight.. spread nice balls to our strikers, but unfortunately we missed some nice chances.

He has strong and precise shot, that's fantastic.

Well done, WESLEY!! :star:

jmaster
06 Apr 10, 22:05
Sneijder is genius.

How i love this transfer.. no doubt that he is great addition, one of the best in European mercato at all. He had great match tonight.. spread nice balls to our strikers, but unfortunately we missed some nice chances.

He has strong and precise shot, that's fantastic.

Well done, WESLEY!! :star:

Couldn't agree more! :D

SNEIJDER!

Stefan
06 Apr 10, 22:08
Another glutch goal for him.

Alex de Large
06 Apr 10, 22:28
Officialy a top5 player in the world after Messi, CR9 and Rooney.

Btw doubt he is the real Wes in FB, lots of people do this and there is no way to know if they lie, because it's easy to find pics from famous people around the internet.

Nyall
07 Apr 10, 01:41
Wesley is definitely showing he's quality. If he can deliver the goods and leads us all the way then he's definitely gonna be heralded as a world class player.

Handoyo
07 Apr 10, 05:49
Our last 3 goals in the CL have been fruit of his work. And he has also raped the opponents' defense with those through balls for our strikers. I've said it many times before but I'll say it again: Best transfer in Europe this season.

mexican_azzurri
07 Apr 10, 06:20
Best transfer in Europe this season.

:star:

Moratti.jr
07 Apr 10, 08:25
please dont get injured!!

ElCuchu
07 Apr 10, 09:17
top 5 players right now.

CafeCordoba
07 Apr 10, 10:55
Our last 3 goals in the CL have been fruit of his work. And he has also raped the opponents' defense with those through balls for our strikers. I've said it many times before but I'll say it again: Best transfer in Europe this season.

Yes, against CSKA he put Milito couple of times through. Fucking Diego just couldn't finish those clear chances this time.

Intermilano90
07 Apr 10, 10:57
I wrote on Sneijder's facebook wall that he will score tomorrow against CSKA and from a free-kick, and it happened. You can go to his page and check it out. My post is there.

vassago
07 Apr 10, 13:02
Grande Sneijder...his passion for football is what our team needed all along...:D
THANK YOU SNEIJDER!!!
FORZA INTER!!!

Intermilano90
07 Apr 10, 14:00
GRANDE SNEIJDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you would score a goal from free-kick today cuz I told you you would on your facebook page. Would you mind scoring against Barca? That will be great.

Pajo
07 Apr 10, 14:02
No i would not.. Just write the same once again xD

Bes
07 Apr 10, 14:41
Can you guys post his facebook link, as I'm new at facebook, and know nothing :s. thnx

DIN011
07 Apr 10, 14:51
Wesley Sneijder:
"Let me clarify for the last time: anyone don't believe me, i delete it immediately, I don't want to unnecessarily angry, I've 5000 friends and I cant add ANYBODY and I cant answer hundreds of messages daily.That is all. And I repeat it for the last time.I'm happy at this time, but also a bit nervous for personal reasons. Best Wishes."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000246602528&ref=nf

mario.santon
07 Apr 10, 20:32
he's becoming the next mou's stars after Lampard, Drogba and Zlatan....
The fact he's younger when he started working with mou, he can pass all those players.

Stefan
07 Apr 10, 23:02
he's becoming the next mou's stars after Lampard, Drogba and Zlatan....
The fact he's younger when he started working with mou, he can pass all those players.

Mister Ego was a star before moue arrived.;)

mexican_azzurri
07 Apr 10, 23:12
I wrote on Sneijder's facebook wall that he will score tomorrow against CSKA and from a free-kick, and it happened. You can go to his page and check it out. My post is there.

Please Write : Sneijder is gonna make the final goal against Barcelona series and gets the pass to Madrid.

:D

mario.santon
08 Apr 10, 00:08
yap, but he was not mou's and he's not considered at the same level as those i mentioned. Real Madrid got rid of him :) for he's not as good as Kaka...

Mou is very good at making his player very important... and looks/becomes really good.
if sneijder stays at Real Madrid..., people will not talk about him as we talk about him now.. Right here, he can be bigger.. at least.. bigger than zlatan

For-Real
08 Apr 10, 00:28
Please Write : Sneijder is gonna make the final goal against Barcelona series and gets the pass to Madrid.

Some body Shout AMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

Scarfman
08 Apr 10, 00:30
Isn't it funny that Madrid got rid of Wes for another player who was supposed to win them the CL ( with Ronaldo ) and Wes helped Inter to get to the semis but Madrid and his replacement failed?

I like Wes, didn't like him before obviously because he was a Madrid player but he's a great player.

Efrain21C
08 Apr 10, 01:57
Isn't it funny that Madrid got rid of Wes for another player who was supposed to win them the CL ( with Ronaldo ) and Wes helped Inter to get to the semis but Madrid and his replacement failed?

I like Wes, didn't like him before obviously because he was a Madrid player but he's a great player.

also, they got rid of Robben, who made Bayern go to semis ;)

quarters and 1/8 finals robben had scored the decisive goal

Pajo
08 Apr 10, 02:11
Yeah.. This is what I wrote to Martin, a Bayern fan and a friend of mine, he is member here, but long gone.. Maybe someone still remembers him...

"Sneijder scores, Robben scores, both Holland NT, both ex-Madrid players.. Real Madrid, watch and cry!!! :D "

God damn, they are so fucked up :D I bet they would let Kaka go in 2 years at most, same like they did with Robben and Sneijder...

Stoppani
08 Apr 10, 06:15
Yeah.. This is what I wrote to Martin, a Bayern fan and a friend of mine, he is member here, but long gone.. Maybe someone still remembers him...

"Sneijder scores, Robben scores, both Holland NT, both ex-Madrid players.. Real Madrid, watch and cry!!! :D "

God damn, they are so fucked up :D I bet they would let Kaka go in 2 years at most, same like they did with Robben and Sneijder...

Yeah, yesterday I was wondering the same thing too.
We could almost say that Real kept the wrong dutchmen (VDV and Drenthe) but neither Huntelaar nor RVN are shining in their new teams.

Anyway, glad that INTER picked the right dutchman!!! GRANDE SNEIJDER!!!

mexican_azzurri
08 Apr 10, 07:23
Yeah, yesterday I was wondering the same thing too.
We could almost say that Real kept the wrong dutchmen (VDV and Drenthe) but neither Huntelaar nor RVN are shining in their new teams.

Anyway, glad that INTER picked the right dutchman!!! GRANDE SNEIJDER!!!

RVN is making goals for hamburgo....

Stoppani
08 Apr 10, 07:36
RVN is making goals for hamburgo....

You're right, RVN scored in Euro League, my mistake

Madrid sucks at selling dutchmen :D

Universe
08 Apr 10, 07:48
Madrid sucks at most things.

pazzainteramala
08 Apr 10, 07:56
can someone link me his facebook i cant find it

Kraits
08 Apr 10, 08:07
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000246602528&ref=nf

HERE

Ehsan
08 Apr 10, 10:36
Hehe too bad he's sick of people stalking him. First time I find a real Inter player actively on facebook and he's fully booked!

Wesley Sneijder (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000246602528&ref=mf): Let me clarify for the last time: anyone don't believe me, i delete it immediately, I don't want to unnecessarily angry, I've 5000 friends and I cant add ANYBODY and I cant answer hundreds of messages daily.That is all. And I repeat it for the last time.I'm happy at this time, but also a bit nervous for personal reasons. Best Wishes.

vassago
09 Apr 10, 11:59
a part from Gazzeta interview whit Snejders girlfriend(i used google translator)
he is a true INTERISTA:) not that there was any doubt before:P
Yolanthe then ensures that Inter has finally entered the heart of Sneijder: "He loves this club, live for the club, go to training more fun, every game he confronted with a great belief to win. Sometimes seems like a hooligan! Love this team so much that now I love myself, and I support it in every competition. "

Pajo
09 Apr 10, 12:36
lol, nice one...

Well, we can see how Sneider plays here, how he did in RM... In RM he was good, no doubt of that, but he has never been so passionate like he is now. I just see how he reacts about ref decision, about scored goals, missed sitter, and all...

Grande Sneijder!

Kraits
09 Apr 10, 16:14
lol, nice one...

Well, we can see how Sneider plays here, how he did in RM... In RM he was good, no doubt of that, but he has never been so passionate like he is now. I just see how he reacts about ref decision, about scored goals, missed sitter, and all...

Grande Sneijder!

Agree, i think he and Eto'o has the biggest heart to play...

Universe
09 Apr 10, 17:01
Guys.. No one cares as much for Inter's cause as Balotelli..

Sneijder and Eto'o have watched matches in the Curva Nord and show their passion when they play? That's nothing compared to Balotelli.. He is truly motivated for our cause and loves to be part of Inter.

dynasty27
09 Apr 10, 17:04
You're right son, last time SuperMan even smiled after the goal. And what about Sneijder after his goal against CSKA? :D

Nero Indigo
09 Apr 10, 17:19
Guys.. No one cares as much for Inter's cause as Balotelli..

Sneijder and Eto'o have watched matches in the Curva Nord and show their passion when they play? That's nothing compared to Balotelli.. He is truly motivated for our cause and loves to be part of Inter.

(Leonaidis voice) THIS-IS-SARCASM!!! :lol:

Intermilano90
09 Apr 10, 21:10
Sneijder had a terrible season with Real Madrid before joining Inter. I think injuries was the main reason for that. I know Madrid now have regrets over letting Sneijder and Robben leave because you can see these two are making big impacts right now at Inter and Bayern Munich respectively. They don't use their youth players unlike Barca. You can see the difference now in Barca's achievement compared to Madrid.

Real Madrid must know something that MONEY DOESN'T BUY SUCCESS

Alex de Large
09 Apr 10, 22:35
I would say more, if Sneijder and Robben wouldn't have made those moves, right now we would have Chelsea-Barcelona and United-Lyon as a semifinalists.

Xoonky
09 Apr 10, 22:59

Trust me it does, if used the right way. Just ask Mourinho. :-)

Rimpel
10 Apr 10, 13:20

We probably shouldn't be talking about that;)

boxer
10 Apr 10, 13:55
Sneijder had a terrible season with Real Madrid before joining Inter. I think injuries was the main reason for that. I know Madrid now have regrets over letting Sneijder and Robben leave because you can see these two are making big impacts right now at Inter and Bayern Munich respectively. They don't use their youth players unlike Barca. You can see the difference now in Barca's achievement compared to Madrid.

lol

every game is different so are the circumstances, madrid had sneijder & robben last season and got destroyed by liverpool..you can't look @ things like that..

that money doesn't buy success phrase is so lame..of course it does, just like Xoonky wrote..you need to try get the right player and of course have patience

real have cr over robben, cr is doing great
real have kaka & vdv over sneijder, kaka has problem with injuries and vdv is replacing him, playing really great and sneijder wouldn't be much better than him

Gaetan
11 Apr 10, 17:27
His vision is only second to Xavi. Sneijder is such a classy player and is full of energy and passion for our colors. So proud to have this midfield capo bossing our opponents midfield.

Jacquez
11 Apr 10, 18:13
He amazed me yet again last night. Right before he passed to Maicon who set up the first goal, I just yelled "play it centre, look at Milito!". I hadn't even noticed Maicon.
Fantastic player.

coolmavs
11 Apr 10, 18:28
Once Pandev was off and Sneijder got bak to his AMF position, we looked so much more potent. Strengthens the argument of buying a CMF and not AMF, when the buying window opens.

Besnik
12 Apr 10, 12:12
He just accepted my friendship request.. I sended him a message and told him my designs lol, also contacted him via his official website, and after that he accepted my request for being friend with him in Facebook. :D:D

Wesley Sneijder accepted your friend request.

Actually he has 5.000 friends, and it's maximum number, so there's no more free space to accept another friend.. I'm lucky!!

GRANDE WESLEY!! :heart::heart::proud::proud:

dynasty27
12 Apr 10, 13:30
Don't get on his fockin' nerves, he really has to be focused on the coming crucial games! ;)

Universe
12 Apr 10, 14:19
Ask if you can speak to Yolanthe.

Efrain21C
12 Apr 10, 14:42
Ask if you can speak to Yolanthe.

his friendship would be over :p

sakana
12 Apr 10, 16:30
He just accepted my friendship request.. I sended him a message and told him my designs lol, also contacted him via his official website, and after that he accepted my request for being friend with him in Facebook. :D:D

Actually he has 5.000 friends, and it's maximum number, so there's no more free space to accept another friend.. I'm lucky!!

GRANDE WESLEY!! :heart::heart::proud::proud:

lol He (or whoever it is) accepted mine without me doing anything. Must be my charming personality ... :D

sakana
13 Apr 10, 22:35
How much do you want to bet he gets suspended, after KJH got away with it against Fiorentina, during a match?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.firenzeviola.it%2F%3Faction%3Dr ead%26idnotizia%3D62581

Stefan
13 Apr 10, 22:39
How much do you want to bet he gets suspended, after KJH got away with it against Fiorentina, during a match?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.firenzeviola.it%2F%3Faction%3Dr ead%26idnotizia%3D62581

If he was going to be suspended it would have already been announced together with the other league suspensions. Seems we got "lucky" this time.

sakana
13 Apr 10, 22:41
If he was going to be suspended it would have already been announced together with the other league suspensions. Seems we got "lucky" this time.

(It just happened today, not on Saturday.)

Stefan
13 Apr 10, 22:45
(It just happened today, not on Saturday.)

If it happended today he can only be suspended for coppa italia games. Unless the rules for such acts or different from getting red or yellow cards in the competition.

uny_arturo
16 Apr 10, 20:59
Thank God we signed Sneijder, a warrior, not Diego, a pussy.

Stefan
16 Apr 10, 21:58
Hopefully he can avoid yellow cards from now untill the end of the season. He is only important player on the threshold. Other one is muntari but well you know....

Suneet
16 Apr 10, 22:04
Sneijder was poor tonight.... maybe saving the class for Barca. Forza Wesley! It was just one of those unlucky nights.

CafeCordoba
16 Apr 10, 22:08
Hopefully he is indeed saving it for the Barca. The tiredness can be seen on Sneijder too (as Milito, Pandev).

jmaster
16 Apr 10, 22:20
Hopefully he can avoid yellow cards from now untill the end of the season. He is only important player on the threshold. Other one is muntari but well you know....

I hope Sneijder helps us against Barca, because everyone will see what a goalkeeper is Valdes... FORZA SNEIPER!

dynasty27
17 Apr 10, 10:52
I love the nickname Scarpini has given to Wesley: King of Rock 'n Roll. :D

Besnik
19 Apr 10, 18:18
Sneijder: "We respect Bara but we're not afraid"
Monday, 19 April 2010 18:36:31

APPIANO GENTILE - After Jos Mourinho, it was the turn of Wesley Sneijder to answer questions in Monday's UEFA press conference at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

Have you changed since last year. What is it like to work with Mourinho?
"Well for sure I'm happier, but I think it's because I'm playing all the games and doing well. It's great to work with a coach like Mourinho. You can improve with a coach like Mourinho."

Have the Real Madrid players called you?
"Actually nobody yet, but there's still one more day to go. For sure they will call me tonight..."

Roma are above you in the league. Will this affect you psychologically tomorrow?
"We're not thinking about the championship now. It's game by game for us and tomorrow it's the Champions League semi-final. It's one of the most important games for us. We will think about the league after."

Can you go all the way in the Champions League?
"There's still a long way to go to win the Champions League and it won't be easy to win the final, but we are fighting for it, like we did in the group stages and then against Chelsea and CSKA Moscow. We will continue to fight."

Do you think you are stronger than Messi?
"I laugh because I don't think you can compare anybody to Messi. He's the best player in the world at the moment and he can still improve. We don't have players like Messi but we have a strong team."

What about Barcelona?
"I'm not afraid of nobody. We respect Barcelona a lot because they are one of the best teams in Europe at the moment, but we are not afraid."

I dreamt of the final. It was Inter against Bayern and Sneijder against Robben. What did you say to each other?
"Well I was dreaming about the final also. It was Inter against Madrid. We're in the semi-final now and my colleague Robben is in the other semi-final. We both have a long way to go. We have two very tough games, but it would be amazing if we met in the final on 22 May in our former stadium."

You are a player capable of staying calm at the most difficult times.
"When I arrived here at this club it was a strange moment because I didn't know anyone, but I had a good feeling. It's a team that goes for victory, that fights. We're still in the league, we're still in the Coppa and the Champions. We haven't played every game like we have wanted, but we have always fought. So we hope this semi-final will give us a good feeling. This team can fight against one of the best teams in Europe because we are one of them as well."

You have played against Barcelona many times. What is the most difficult thing about facing them?
"They have a very strong team. They have a lot of ball possession in every game. But Mourinho will always have his tactics. so we will go for it tomorrow and we will try to destroy their game, attack them and score. I have a good feeling. It's my first semi-final and we have to respect them a lot, but we will go for it and we have to do that. Then next week we go to Barcelona and play the second game, but first we have this game and we want to be the boss in our stadium."

Nice interview.

But It's a bit funny that interviewer is asking Sneijder that is he better than Messi or not.. IMO idiotic question lol. We all know that Messi is the best currently, and actually there's no one who can past Messi, and great words for the Wesley too.

Grande Wes!! :proud:

Maslany
19 Apr 10, 18:18
We need this guy motivation for tomorrow. He is our key! GO WESLEY!!!

Rimpel
20 Apr 10, 22:35
He had a great fuckin game, worked his ass off in defence too.
Haha Mou in an interview (after the game) which they showed on swedish tv:

Q: What do you have to say about Snejder?

A: .... I have no words. He's crucial, I'm just happy real madrid sold him to us (laughs)

Luka
20 Apr 10, 22:56
HAHAHAHA

All the world knows this by now, so Jose is just stating a fact. Still... ;)

rsz85
20 Apr 10, 23:01
In summer, i wait some other Real-rejects. :)

CafeCordoba
20 Apr 10, 23:04

Yeah, he really put effort to defending. Simply brilliant shit. Sneijder was immense. Also his ability to be there where the ball is going to end up in attacks is something I can only admire. His sense of positioning is very nice.

Luka
20 Apr 10, 23:12
In the tv today, the comentators in polish station were all the time sayin how Sneijder is Jose's boy, and how Jose is Sneijders (almost) dad :lol:

A.l.i
20 Apr 10, 23:16
Haha Mou in an interview (after the game) which they showed on swedish tv:

Q: What do you have to say about Snejder?

A: .... I have no words. He's crucial, I'm just happy real madrid sold him to us (laughs)

Hahahahahha. Keep it up King of Rock n Roll . :proud:

uny_arturo
21 Apr 10, 00:27
Sneijder always celebrates more passionately for his teammates than for himself. Such a boy :)

Alex de Large
21 Apr 10, 02:07
Higuain to sub. Balotelli could be nice :D

Handoyo
21 Apr 10, 06:24
Higuain to sub. Balotelli could be nice :D
You know, I wouldn't really rule it out...

Hopefully Perez will go hellbent on Rooney and will cash out Higuain to us to raise some cash. Not sure if Higuain can pull it off as a flank forward in our formation but I think he did play there when he first joined Real? And besides, anyone is an upgrade compared to Balo.

Jerry
21 Apr 10, 06:27
he did play a great game - hustled plenty on defense. The header was brutal but it sure worked out! The finish on the 1st goal was pure class, sending the keeper the other way.

I will say the incident with the Alves simulation booking was strange... In my view Wes (along with all of us) was lucky not to have a penalty called. Alves went down rather easily I suppose.

Handoyo
21 Apr 10, 07:18
Well if that was a penalty, then that's the first time I see a player fouling someone with his cock. :lol:

CafeCordoba
21 Apr 10, 09:27
Well Sneijder had a contact to Alves. But he clearly stopped the motion of his left foot (which had the contact) to avoid the clear fouling. Alves went down immediately when he got the touch and referee saw all this. Slight contact can't be a foul. Though had that happened in midfield, Barcelona would have got the free kick 9 times out of 10.

Handoyo
21 Apr 10, 10:43
The contact was made between Sneijder's dick and Alves' heel. :D

Nero Indigo
21 Apr 10, 10:53

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :lol: Fucking funny! :lol:

AndyLT
21 Apr 10, 11:09
'm pretty sure contact in the penalty area doesn't = penalty. the contact must be deemed enough to knock the over player over, or at least impede/obstruct them in some way. the contact, if any from Sneijder was absolutely minimal. Alves 1000% dived. then laughed and threw his hands up like a woman when he saw he'd been caught. the ref stopped the game too much, but it's the CL that always happenes. the ref was fair and good

Besnik
21 Apr 10, 18:40

F U C K MILAN
21 Apr 10, 18:51

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

mario.santon
21 Apr 10, 20:57
In summer, i wait some other Real-rejects. :)

yeah..., after Cambiasso, Samuel, Figo, and Sneijder....
We should get someone very good :)
I think they have too many strikers at the moment....
Offloading Balotelli, we may add Benzema or Higuain...
That's not a bad idea at all...
If they agree to exchange Suazo, that will be even more hillarious...

dynasty27
21 Apr 10, 21:03
I think Lass Diara could be a player who will leave the club.

Grande Sneijder. As always he celebrates other Inter goals more than his own goals.:)

cloudq
22 Apr 10, 06:36
sneijder

heads and shoulders, best buy of season 2009-10 of serie a

Pajo
22 Apr 10, 08:38
Of the world I may say..

He and Robben made really boom, much more than Ibra, CR or Kaka... The best two signings this summer, and both Dutch, both from RM... :D

Efrain21C
23 Apr 10, 05:16
Of the world I may say..

He and Robben made really boom, much more than Ibra, CR or Kaka... The best two signings this summer, and both Dutch, both from RM... :D

that being said, look out for Holland in the WC