PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

FCBarca
27 May 10, 16:39
he will join Man U as soon as Ferguson retires and stay there for 10 years

That's the most common theory I've read and heard speculated on wrt Mourinho...It's the job he apparently covets from the manager he has a lot of respect for...He loves England and the Premiership and they love him...So a return is inevitable...Plus, if he can go there saying he's gone to all the big leagues in Europe, and won?...No reason for him to keep moving around really

His last managerial position will no doubt be as a NT one...He may even pull a Van Hiddink and simply change every few seasons doing that

Assuming, of course, that a collection of refs doesn't get together to kidnap him and mete out some vindication first :D

Alcatraz
27 May 10, 16:45
That's the most common theory I've read and heard speculated on wrt Mourinho...It's the job he apparently covets from the manager he has a lot of respect for...He loves England and the Premiership and they love him...So a return is inevitable...Plus, if he can go there saying he's gone to all the big leagues in Europe, and won?...No reason for him to keep moving around really

His last managerial position will no doubt be as a NT one...He may even pull a Van Hiddink and simply change every few seasons doing that

Assuming, of course, that a collection of refs doesn't get together to kidnap him and mete out some vindication first :D

He's a restless man he reminds me of a men desperately looking for a home,and i'm not talking about the BS he said 'bout Chelsea and Inter(especially Inter).
Well after the inevitable horror that awaits him at Real Hollywood he'll finally go for something real i guess...and he'll be older and wiser of course;)

Alex de Large
27 May 10, 17:03
Don't rule out City, Pool or Chelsea. Probably in 2 years.

wrj
01 Jun 10, 13:33
whats up with his facebook? why is he only public for friends? i want to follow him :`(

Alex de Large
01 Jun 10, 20:16
great goal by wesley
shall we get van der vaart?

sakana
01 Jun 10, 20:22
Dude is just a stud, ESPN Deportes guys going nuts with the "GOLAZOOOOO"!

Besnik
01 Jun 10, 21:14
Well done Wesley!! :thumbsup:

Black&Blue
01 Jun 10, 21:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haoI_5ZXA8I&feature=player_embedded

sakana
01 Jun 10, 21:26
Ack, sorry, posted the goal @ the same time as Black&Blue. Ignore.

Bessi
01 Jun 10, 21:47
Wow! What a great goal! Keep this up Wesley!

pazzainteramala
01 Jun 10, 23:46
i will definitely follow holland bc of sneijder..italy arg brazil holland thats about it spain england of course.

blackmore
02 Jun 10, 00:05
wow wes what a game....i really hope the dutch finally win one this year. i see their defense as their only weak spot, going forward they are like wow!

sakana
02 Jun 10, 00:53
wow wes what a game....i really hope the dutch finally win one this year. i see their defense as their only weak spot, going forward they are like wow!

Yeah, that goal they gave up was incredibly sloppy, and I think the one Mexico scored was similarly bad. Hard not to put money on them outscoring most teams, though, even if it's gotta be 4-3.

Fitzy
02 Jun 10, 03:16
Good goal. I really can't wait to see this Dutch team at the WC. As long as they're not fighting amongst each other, of course...

Dylan
02 Jun 10, 07:16
But why on earth does Babel start?

Besnik
02 Jun 10, 09:22
But why on earth does Babel start?

:lol:

Mirrt07
02 Jun 10, 17:09
Babel did not start! It was just a friendly...

They played with:

---------------van persie (arsenal)--------------
affelay (psv)---- sneijder ------ kuijt (liverpool)

and then they also have:
- van der Vaart, R. Madrid (who should definitely start)
- Robben, Bayern. (should also be a starter if it's up to me)
- Huntelaar, Milan. (sub)
- Elia (HSV, sub).

The defensive midfield is also strong... van Bommel and Nigel de Jong (manchester city).
I'm also impressed by the right back, van der Wiel (ajax). He played a great game yesterday and is a talent.
Left back van Bronckhorst is the captain and not a fast player as he once was.
Mathijsen (HSV) is a solid defender. Heitinga (Everton) has improved a lot. But still the defense is not the strongest part of the team.

nerazzurri4life
02 Jun 10, 17:32
it's pretty obvious who holland is going to start up front...

robben---persie---kuyt
------------wes---------

and most likely play 2DMs so vaart is not going to start

and yes, babel is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad nonsense

Mirrt07
02 Jun 10, 17:43
van der Vaart played great yesterday! He's such a smart player. Kuijt is a hard worker. I hope they try:
van Persie, VDV, Robben and Sneijder together. (sub Kuijt).

These 4 are called 'the great 4'. Robben once said: I hope the coach will play the great 4. He meant VDV, van Persie, Sneijder and himself.
Defender will get crazy to play against these 4. They change often positions etc.

Affelay (PSV) also played a nice game, but I guess he's not gonna start?

Luca-22
02 Jun 10, 17:54
van der Vaart played great yesterday! He's such a smart player. Kuijt is a hard worker. I hope they try:
van Persie, VDV, Robben and Sneijder together. (sub Kuijt).

These 4 are called 'the great 4'. Robben once said: I hope the coach will play the great 4. He meant VDV, van Persie, Sneijder and himself.
Defender will get crazy to play against these 4. They change often positions etc.

Affelay (PSV) also played a nice game, but I guess he's not gonna start?

Well there's a chance of him starting.. Of the front 4 positions Sneijder, Robben and Van Persie are certainties. The last position will be occupied by one of Van der Vaart, Kuyt of Affelay. So he still has a chance if he keeps playing well.

filipaopereire
03 Jun 10, 14:48
Sneijder can't leave is my fav, the best number 10 in the world.

junior55
03 Jun 10, 16:26
Honestly looking at the match agaisnt gana i was impressed by the combinations sneijder - vdv . I don't know what formation are we going to use next year but i liked what i saw at holland with sneijder as LWM and vdv as AM . If we get vdv in the maicon deal i wouldn't mind so much.

Alex de Large
03 Jun 10, 22:31
VDV and 30 millions is fair enough for us.

Kraits
08 Jun 10, 06:23
100 Sneijder goodies in one season at Inter..world class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpFzhc7dU4

Jacquez
08 Jun 10, 08:41
Congratulations to the best 10 in the world. Fantastic player, only 26 years of age.

Alex de Large
08 Jun 10, 09:37
one of the best individiuals seasons i have ever seen, hope he shines in the world cup and gets the world cup, iam cheering for holland and against argentina.

Besnik
08 Jun 10, 09:39
The best transfer in the Europe for this season, definitivly. :)

Good luck in the World Cup, Wesley.

Pajo
08 Jun 10, 11:58
left foot, right foot, pass, shoot, dribble, attack, even defend when needed... FUCKING WORLD CLASS!!!

GRANDE SNEIJDER!! :star:

Fitzy
08 Jun 10, 13:01
I'll also have a soft spot for the Dutch this WC. Its all because of Wes.

blackmore
09 Jun 10, 02:19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES......:)

Kraits
09 Jun 10, 02:42
Birthday at the start of the world cup.. hope your wish comes true and win it for yourself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexican_azzurri
09 Jun 10, 02:55
Wes tu sei un grandisimo giocatore!!!!! Auguri!!!!

Besnik
09 Jun 10, 06:28
Happy birthday Wesley. :)

rockball
09 Jun 10, 06:37
Have a great day and WC Wes!

sergiu.inter
09 Jun 10, 07:51
Happy Bday ;)

Pajo
09 Jun 10, 10:42
happy b-day wes, wish you great WC!

jmaster
09 Jun 10, 10:43
Happy Birthday Wes :)

Natasha
09 Jun 10, 10:46
Happy birthday SNEIJPER!!!!!!!! :D

Gano
09 Jun 10, 10:53
Happy B-day Wes :) I still can't believe how Perez let him go :lol:

Luca-22
09 Jun 10, 11:01
Gefeliciteerd!

If italia doesn't win the WC, I want you to take it wes!

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
09 Jun 10, 11:35
Happy bday campione :star: Have a injury free world cup!

Stefan
09 Jun 10, 11:43
Happy bday Wes.

Bessi
09 Jun 10, 13:12
Happy birthday Wes! Wish you have a great wc too!

pazzainteramala
09 Jun 10, 13:24
happy bday thank you for all your hard work.

marchs10
09 Jun 10, 14:35
happy birthday wesley!!!! thankyou for coming to inter and thankyou for the epic season!!

Dylan
09 Jun 10, 15:16
26 now? Nice just coming to his peak ;)

Alex de Large
09 Jun 10, 15:31
Iam 3 weeks older than him hehe

Dylan
09 Jun 10, 15:34
Iam 3 weeks older than him hehe

So you'll be hitting your peak any day now? :P

lonewolf19
09 Jun 10, 16:34
Happy bday Wes. Have a great world cup!

pazzainteramala
09 Jun 10, 21:14
if wes doesnt get injured this wc he will defintely be a shining star.

Alex de Large
09 Jun 10, 21:41
So you'll be hitting your peak any day now? :P

iam already done, i was a winger when i was 12, now iam a poor-man-trezeguet who can't dribble, run or defend.

A.l.i
09 Jun 10, 21:46
iam already done, i was a winger when i was 12, now iam a poor-man-trezeguet who can't dribble, run or defend.

You did an Adriano then ? :P

Happy Birthday Wes !!!!!! Forza Holland for this World Cup......

sakana
10 Jun 10, 00:06

:thumbsup:

Join the crowd, my man.

Stoppani
10 Jun 10, 05:23
Even though you might never read this
Happy Birthday Wesley!!
You're one day and one year older than me
And a billion $$$ richer
And waaay more talented in football
:(

Hahahahaha

Universe
11 Jun 10, 03:55

Can you shoot at least? When I played football back in high school, the only time I tried during training was shooting practice.

Like yourself I was poor-man Lucas who couldn't properly defend or run, perhaps because I started smoking in high school, and the only reason the coach tolerated me in the rep team was because of my better-than-Sneijder set piece taking

Stoppani
11 Jun 10, 05:02
WTF Universe!?!?!?
You were meant to become the next Sinisa!!!

Inter<3
11 Jun 10, 08:48
Grande Universe ;))

Alex de Large
11 Jun 10, 11:14
Yeah i can score, iam the third max. scorer in a team of 7 guys. but almost all the goals are only 1 touch.

Natasha
14 Jun 10, 13:56
Gooo Wesley!!! Great game today. Too bad you hit that post, it should've been a goal. Go Holand!

Handoyo
14 Jun 10, 14:55
Nice pass for the 2nd goal. He wasn't as electrifying as his Inter form but he was still decisive.

Stefan
14 Jun 10, 20:59
Was great seeing him live. He got motm voted by the crowd.

Besnik
15 Jun 10, 07:07
Even though I expected much more from Holland team.. Wesley made by pretty happy with his great assist for the second goal. :)

Bessi
19 Jun 10, 16:20
Great goal scored by Wes today. Could he go for the golden boot if he keeps it up?

Besnik
19 Jun 10, 16:27
Great goal scored by Wes today. Could he go for the golden boot if he keeps it up?

Great goal? :P

I don't think that was great goal.. it was goalkeeper's huge mistake, but at least it was very important goal.

Alex de Large
19 Jun 10, 16:43
He can win golden ball if Netherlands win WC.

Pajo
19 Jun 10, 17:38
it was mistake by the keeper, but nevertheless, was great shoot by sneijder. If you see the balls movement, you will notice that the technique Sneijder hit the ball is immence, the ball had some crazy movement, just before it hit GKs hands it changed direction.

pazzainteramala
20 Jun 10, 00:10
nice sneijder is on the way to winning golden boot. keep it up wes good luck.

Choppin Onions
20 Jun 10, 01:34
Well done Wes. I had a feeling he'd score at some point in the group stage.

pazzainteramala
20 Jun 10, 01:39
any video's of wesleys goal

A.l.i
20 Jun 10, 19:37
He hasn't played at the same level which we saw this year in the last 2 matches.

Besnik
20 Jun 10, 20:05
He hasn't played at the same level which we saw this year in the last 2 matches.

Yeah, that's true.. but at least he gave his magic in the first match (the great assist for Elia or who was), and in the second match he scored the winner goal. We can say that he almost finished his job, but in fact he wasn't that impressive as he was with us last season, I expected much more from him.

Natasha
20 Jun 10, 22:02
Yeah, that's true.. but at least he gave his magic in the first match (the great assist for Elia or who was), and in the second match he scored the winner goal. We can say that he almost finished his job, but in fact he wasn't that impressive as he was with us last season, I expected much more from him.

I think there are many similar players to him in this Holland team, while at Inter he is the only one of that calibre and he has his moments of shine. Who knows, maybe even his motivation is not as high as when he is playing for Inter, altho i'm talking nonsense now. Tho, he was not bad at all, he did what he was suppose to do, Holland made a really good run.

Besnik
20 Jun 10, 22:10
I think there are many similar players to him in this Holland team, while at Inter he is the only one of that calibre and he has his moments of shine. Who knows, maybe even his motivation is not as high as when he is playing for Inter, altho i'm talking nonsense now. Tho, he was not bad at all, he did what he was suppose to do, Holland made a really good run.

Well said.. although he wasn't in his TOP level, like he had great performances with us last season, I think he was man of the match of Holland's last two matches.. and in the second match he scored the winner goal for what's most important.

sakana
20 Jun 10, 23:36
any video's of wesleys goal

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3342316.html?v=904c40b57601263a30dbebea7bb908a0&autoStart=true&bmstart=0

Alex de Large
20 Jun 10, 23:43
I think Sneijder and Inter (with the obvious missing playmaker role) was the most perfect match ever. His contribution with his NT will never be as good as the one from him with Inter.

Khaled
21 Jun 10, 00:27
The guy has had a long season, players with the NT up until now havent been as good as they have been with their clubs, maybe he will do better in the knockouts, he should rest the next match (or not play 90 mins)

Dylan
22 Jun 10, 01:39
Ofcourse. It's obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlPtkvq0U6o

Opeum
22 Jun 10, 06:14
ROFL..

sakana
22 Jun 10, 12:59
That was terrifying.

vassago
23 Jun 10, 16:00
ITALY/ INTER, United want Sneijder source www.footballpress.net
"Inter's Wesley Sneijder (26) bewitched Sir Alex Ferguson. Red Devils' manager order to United, to put aside 20 million euros to offer to Inter for sign the Ducth midielder."
i cant even imagine what is going on i Fergie's mind to think that he can buy Sneijder...let alone for so little amount of money LOL

disait
23 Jun 10, 16:01
WTF, I've been reading all about United wanting hem!
They must all shut up!
HE'S UNSELLABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suneet
23 Jun 10, 16:22
He's not going, I dont think Moratti would really even listen to any offers for him. Just media bs

snowforum180
23 Jun 10, 16:29
We bought him for 15 million for god sake, 20 million is an insult to sneijder and inter. He's worth 40 million at very least. She would counter with a bid for Rooney he's worth 15 million isn't he?:lol:

Alcatraz
23 Jun 10, 16:32
Never thought that we are regarded an easy prey for other clubs...Obviously after such a spectacular season i expected the usual suspects(RM,Chelsea etc.)to show up but this is slowly too much..hope that Moratti gives them a nice cup of shut the fuck up.:fero:

Choppin Onions
23 Jun 10, 22:26
He's not going, I dont think Moratti would really even listen to any offers for him. Just media bs

Exactly. These rumors have no foundation. It's just a bunch of speculation to make the summer go by quicker for people. And unless Wes went up too Moratti and said he wants out, there's no way he'd be sold... especially for 20mil. I'd rather part with one of my testicles to be honest.

Opeum
24 Jun 10, 02:09
This summer is getting ridiculous. LOL

Universe
24 Jun 10, 03:34
We bought him for 15 million for god sake, 20 million is an insult to sneijder and inter. He's worth 40 million at very least. She would counter with a bid for Rooney he's worth 15 million isn't he?:lol:

Completely agree lmao.

I don't remotely believe this 'rumour', but I'll humour myself for a while..

That's like doing a 2 page essay for a masters degree thesis which should be 15000 words.

As you said, Moratti should go offer 15 million for Rooney to show what he thinks of this "offer".

mario.santon
24 Jun 10, 05:34
the journalist who made up the story is a complete idiot... Sneijder can't be worth 20 milions.. He's 25, world class and important to us...
IF they wanna make up numbers, 40 or 50 milions is more like it

Opeum
24 Jun 10, 06:31
Or probably he forgot to type another '0' in the 20. :D

Universe
24 Jun 10, 06:48
0.20 million :)

Besnik
24 Jun 10, 08:57
Sneijder will stay with us, he said.

Btw, why the hell should they ask for Sneijder? It's like them to ask for Messi, for 60m :D

junior55
24 Jun 10, 18:21
Sneijder will stay with us, he said.

Btw, why the hell should they ask for Sneijder? It's like them to ask for Messi, for 60m :D

Do you really believe in this expressions anymore .....???
Anyway he isn't leaving for sure for obvious reasons. And i would propose to let at least this thread on sneijder free of this pathetic rumours and focus on his performances on the WC and his future with us for at least the next 2 years....

Zuperman8
24 Jun 10, 20:10
WHAT A PASS!!!!!!!

Dylan
24 Jun 10, 20:55
Indeed. They gave all credit to Robben's turn / goal but Wesley's pass was the best of the World Cup so far.

a4win
25 Jun 10, 07:30
Perfect Pass with Trivela. the Weapon of Quaresma.:lol:

CafeCordoba
25 Jun 10, 10:29
That pass what pretty fucking beautiful.

Besnik
25 Jun 10, 10:35
That pass what pretty fucking beautiful.

Indeed. That was beautiful. :)

alvaro
25 Jun 10, 10:37
Link.

CafeCordoba
25 Jun 10, 10:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1LaY4a6gq8

blackmore
25 Jun 10, 13:19
great pass wes, but OMFG robben!!!

Dylan
26 Jun 10, 14:04
If I remember Milito did one very similar. So....Sneijder and Milito did two World Class Trivalera's and Quaresma did...0.

Besnik
26 Jun 10, 14:56
If I remember Milito did one very similar. So....Sneijder and Milito did two World Class Trivalera's and Quaresma did...0.

Yeah, I remember and Milito did one (it was classy assist for Balotelli). :)

Sneijder<3
26 Jun 10, 15:07
As recently reported through media sources in Spain, Real Madrid are considering signing Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder back from Inter Milan.

In an interview with Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo, the 26-year-old answered questions pertaining to such rumours and stated today : "I will never return to Real Madrid, no way. My time at the the Bernabeu was horrible and I was mistreated. I wish their new coach Jose Mourinho much success, but I am not interested at all. I want to remain at Inter, we are the current Champions League title holders and I love Inter".

i love him so much! i hope he retires here.

pazzainteramala
26 Jun 10, 23:58
As recently reported through media sources in Spain, Real Madrid are considering signing Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder back from Inter Milan.

In an interview with Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo, the 26-year-old answered questions pertaining to such rumours and stated today : "I will never return to Real Madrid, no way. My time at the the Bernabeu was horrible and I was mistreated. I wish their new coach Jose Mourinho much success, but I am not interested at all. I want to remain at Inter, we are the current Champions League title holders and I love Inter".

when did he say that ??

Sir0w
27 Jun 10, 00:42
Yesterday to Dutch television. He will never return to that shit hole...

Besnik
27 Jun 10, 07:13

Yeah, he really said that.

Grande Wesley!! Hope he will remain in Inter, forever. He is considered as the best buy in the decade, so I don't see any reason why he should leave Inter (plus we have won everything so far.. Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League), though we have to play even in international competitions for clubs.

I feel that he really loves Inter, he's not giving interviews like a bitch, that's really good. He may became our next great legend! :)

Alex de Large
27 Jun 10, 11:14
just found a dutch pub here in barcelona to watch tomorrows game.
FORZA WESLEY!

Scorpion
28 Jun 10, 16:01
What a match Wesley, 1 crucial goal and 1 magnificent assist

MoM for Me. Anyways, congratulations on advancing to the Quarter Finals!

Mino
28 Jun 10, 16:53
best player in the world 2010 ????

or robben will get that

Alex de Large
28 Jun 10, 18:25
It depends on who wins WC.

armendsh
28 Jun 10, 19:00
It depends on who wins WC.
Lucio,Cesar,Maicon - and Milito if he can play for Argentina can be Selected for World PLayer of the year

And of Course Sneijder,Messi,Robben are seriosly candidate

Besnik
28 Jun 10, 19:37
Sneijder is genius.

He had great performance today, he gave that great assist for Robben and scored the second goal for Hollan. Well done Wesley, keep it up!! :thumbsup:

Alex de Large
28 Jun 10, 19:43
Hopefully Holland/Brazil will win WC, one of them will be in the final for sure...

A.l.i
28 Jun 10, 19:49
Great linkup with Robben I have to say. It reminds me of the linkup between Gerrard and Owen 4 years ago.

Bill
28 Jun 10, 21:32
Great linkup with Robben I have to say. It reminds me of the linkup between Gerrard and Owen 4 years ago.

Or Sneijder to Eto'o against Chelsea :) Great ball by Wesley.

pazzainteramala
28 Jun 10, 21:38
nice goal wes, keep it up !!!!

Inter<3
28 Jun 10, 22:47
If Brasil Wins WC Lucio should get the award imho ...... Cmon ...if Canavaro could win it (without winning CL/Scudetto) then Lucio surely deserves it more :)

Or Maicon :) I still consider him as ours thou he wants to leave for Real MERDA !

Alex de Large
28 Jun 10, 23:01
Maicon/Lucio/JC/Robinho/LuisFabiano.

pazzainteramala
29 Jun 10, 03:46
you are right if shit canna can win it lucio who won the treble can defintely win it if he wins wc.

dre1614
29 Jun 10, 05:16
I wonder if Sneijder knows a few of Cesars weak spots. Maybe he will tell his teammates.

Universe
29 Jun 10, 06:13
JC's weak spots? Free kicks and long range shots, and of course he doesn't have a right foot.

Tanel
29 Jun 10, 21:49
When did you last see Cesar conceede a FK? I don't remember really. Don't really think he makes mistake on long rangers too. That Chelsea goal this season was freak occurance caused probably by a little accident.

snowforum180
30 Jun 10, 00:28
When did you last see Cesar conceede a FK? I don't remember really. Don't really think he makes mistake on long rangers too. That Chelsea goal this season was freak occurance caused probably by a little accident.

I have to agree with universe cesar tends to be shaky on long range shots, he tends to fumble the ball often from distance shots.

William
30 Jun 10, 02:59

I agree! Julio doesn't have any weak spots! Best keeper in the world EASILY!

Opeum
30 Jun 10, 03:29
He has improve on the FK but still long shot remain his weakness :s

Besnik
30 Jun 10, 08:53
Guys, this thread is for Sneijder discussions..

If you want to discuss about J.Cesar then discuss in his thread. :)

Opeum
01 Jul 10, 17:53
oops my bad :D

bjwam4
02 Jul 10, 15:29
Sneijder!!!!! Tearing that shit up!

mario.santon
02 Jul 10, 15:39
Sneijder 2 - Brazil 1...
Filipe Melo is truly a zebra, an own goal and a red card...

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:52
Best buy...

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:58
Best buy...

Are you talking about the store or Wesley "the best motherfucking signing of all fucking time" Sneijder? :D

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 16:02
The store of course:P....Can't wait to have his name printet on my new away shirt!!!!!

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 16:13
Not only that, he's a truly humble and funny guy.

vassago
02 Jul 10, 16:15
Sneijder is the king of football this year...maaaan real are kicking them selfs after every match this guy plays...:D
HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!
and of course FORZA INTER!!!:)

armendsh
02 Jul 10, 16:23
Sneijder will be choosed as World Player of the Year make my words :D Triple and World cup who are to cloose wininng

Handoyo
02 Jul 10, 16:24
http://images.wiki.wegame.com/i/GFmAZnMT.png

Alessandro
02 Jul 10, 16:25
Lol At Melo... He's a dud.

Forza Sneijder! Fucking Amazing player...

Rimpel
02 Jul 10, 16:55
Great game by Snejder! Go Europe!!

Besnik
02 Jul 10, 17:07
LOL Han :lol:

Well done Wesley!! :thumbsup:

rockball
02 Jul 10, 17:14
Never expected him to head in a corner. Grande Wes

kova9
02 Jul 10, 17:38
Grande Wesley!! I'm rooting for Netherlands in this tournament.. I'm sorry for our guys Julio, Lucio and Maicon, but I can't stand their defensive football and assholes like Melo, Fabiano, Robinho, Kaka and Dunga!!

Wesley for Ballon d'Or if Netherlands wins world cup!! 4 titles, and still not done!

Universe
02 Jul 10, 18:01
Sadly, they'll still probably choose Messi because he scores 6 goals a game against Xerez and Tenerife.

junior55
02 Jul 10, 18:15
Let mascherano go to barca ,we should go for melo .... He can give an assist , score an own goal , be owned by a 1.60m guy in a corner kick and get a red card in 76min of a game , i doubt mascherano can do all this :)

Oh btw sneijder oooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 18:22
wes for president.....freeakin amazing

Alex de Large
02 Jul 10, 18:32
2 years ago we had the worst midfield in the world (talking about big teams).
Now we have the best midfielder in the world!!!!!!! WESLEY SNEIJDER. so proud of him.

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 18:40
2 years ago we had the worst midfield in the world (talking about big teams).
Now we have the best midfielder in the world!!!!!!! WESLEY SNEIJDER. so proud of him.

sorry dude gotta disagree...we have an ok midfield, there is nothing best in the world about it. i can think of at least 4 teams of the top of my head that have way better midfield then us. we might have one of the best playmakers and defensive stallwarts in the game, but thats as far as it goes.

vitomins
02 Jul 10, 18:47
sorry dude gotta disagree...we have an ok midfield, there is nothing best in the world about it. i can think of at least 4 teams of the top of my head that have way better midfield then us. we might have one of the best playmakers and defensive stallwarts in the game, but thats as far as it goes.

He said best midfieldER :P

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 18:51
oh my bad alex...fuckin epic fail on my part!!! thanks for the pick up vito.....

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 18:58
nh6zAGsWip4&feature=related
:D

LsDYIf14MC0&feature=related
2:23 :lol:

Ahhh Wesley:star:

Campione
02 Jul 10, 19:56
Wesley is absolutely fantastic :star:.

He has all chances to be awarded with the "Golden Ball" and since he's an Inter player, I reallly really wish him that :D. Just keep that form ;).

Suneet
02 Jul 10, 20:36
IF the dutch win the WCup, he will get the awards, I'm quite sure.

maxw
02 Jul 10, 21:33
Even if they lose the final and he is decent in it, and keep on playing like has all through the autumn/winter... I'd say he has a good shot at it ;)

Inter<3
02 Jul 10, 21:42
Seriously , wtf u say messi will win BAllon d'Or ?

He did x20 times less than last year .... I m sure Sneijder will win it ....jus coz Milito is on the bench @ Argentina's

Dylan
02 Jul 10, 21:51
Coppa,Serie A , Champions League and possibly World Cup. Greatest quadruple possible. Grande Sneijder 15 million for this guy?! Insane.

dynasty27
03 Jul 10, 07:02
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1711/sneijdercelebration.jpg

Wuahaha King Wesley.

Luv this guy, with us he always celebrates his teammates' goals more enthusiastically than his own. :D

lonewolf19
03 Jul 10, 07:03
What a match by Wesley.

Choppin Onions
03 Jul 10, 09:49
Grazie Real Madrid! 15mil for the best attacking midfielder in the game today. Fucking idiots. Who is Kaka? Ronaldo? Rooney? He (and to a lesser degree Robben) are carrying their country on their backs... possibly all the way to a World Cup.

And those goal celebrations were fucking epic. Give this man a raise Moratti. Just for being cool as shit alone :cool:

Besnik
03 Jul 10, 10:13
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rn8sn5.png

:D

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Jul 10, 12:19
Are you have a pictures of his goal celebrations?

dynasty27
03 Jul 10, 12:47
Are you have a pictures of his goal celebrations?

yes 4 posts over your post.

and here
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0702/soc_a_sneijder3_sy_576.jpg

sakana
03 Jul 10, 12:57
He's now been officially credited with the first goal, and is joint-top scorer.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1266860/index.html?cid=rssfeed&att=

skeet
03 Jul 10, 13:09
about 8 months ago i said that sneijder is a competitor for the ballon d'or but most of you thought i was crazy

it just proves how awesome i am

Alex de Large
03 Jul 10, 13:29
How many MVP's of the 5 games he have? i think he must have 3.

sakana
03 Jul 10, 13:39
Apparently the Dutch had five shots on target yesterday, and four of them were by Wes. Yeah, Van Persie, take that guy off.

A.l.i
03 Jul 10, 20:34
Please let everything fall in place for Wesley to be crowned Ballor D'or ;). I would absolutely fucking hate it if any of Bayern/Barca players manages to win it instead. I would be devastated.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0702/soc_a_sneijder3_sy_576.jpg

Inter<3
03 Jul 10, 23:40
Goal vs Japan
Goal vs Brazil
Assist vs Brazil(lol)
Goal vs Slovakia
ASsist vs Slovakia
Assist vs Denmark

GOD ! I srsly don't see any competition for Ballon D'Or .... Especialy when Messi is out ...

Pravesh
04 Jul 10, 00:02
Goal vs Japan
Goal vs Brazil
Assist vs Brazil(lol)
Goal vs Slovakia
ASsist vs Slovakia
Assist vs Denmark

GOD ! I srsly don't see any competition for Ballon D'Or .... Especialy when Messi is out ...

Goal vs Japan
Goal vs Brazil
Goal vs Brazil (he has been awarded that goal)
Goal vs Slovakia
Assist vs Slovakia
Assist vs Denmark

All he has to do is help Holland reach the final and I am sure that he would be given that title, or it would be damn unfair !!!!!!!! (as Messi's Argie is out and Milito didn't get to play much, let alone score)

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 00:44
Does someone know what religion does Sneijder support? in a spanish tv program i see they say one of the reasons he forgot all his problems from last year are because he is following a religion now, kind of weird..

Dylan
04 Jul 10, 01:21
Sneiper-ism.
Sign me up.

Universe
04 Jul 10, 02:04
Does someone know what religion does Sneijder support? in a spanish tv program i see they say one of the reasons he forgot all his problems from last year are because he is following a religion now, kind of weird..

According to wikipedia:

"In August 2009 it's reported that he is dating Dutch actress and presenter Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen. As of 28 December 2009, they are engaged. By her inspiration, Sneijder became Catholic and was baptized in Milan."

Universe
04 Jul 10, 02:04

According to wikipedia:

"In August 2009 it's reported that he is dating Dutch actress and presenter Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen. As of 28 December 2009, they are engaged. By her inspiration, Sneijder became Catholic and was baptized in Milan."

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 02:52
Too bad, i thought he became to hinduism or buddism which are more realistic and less dangerous than the others

Choppin Onions
04 Jul 10, 04:52
Lol who gives a shit what religion he is? He's could worship Satan and sacrificing Milanisti babies and I still wouldn't care.

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 05:29
Sneijder is not gonna win Ballon D'Or, even if holland win the WC.

Messi already has it bagged with his ridiculous 42 goals in 41 games (liga/CL) last season.

Sneijder would have needed a stronger Serie A campaign to be a challenger.

dynasty27
04 Jul 10, 05:34
Agreed, Wesley could be in top 3 under Ballon d'or contenders, but ironically I wouldn't mind if he doesn't win it. Can't really explain it but he should keep his hunger for Inter and can let others win individual awards.

Kraits
04 Jul 10, 05:35
Goal vs Japan
Goal vs Brazil
Goal vs Brazil (he has been awarded that goal)
Goal vs Slovakia
Assist vs Slovakia
Assist vs Denmark

All he has to do is help Holland reach the final and I am sure that he would be given that title, or it would be damn unfair !!!!!!!! (as Messi's Argie is out and Milito didn't get to play much, let alone score)

I hope but doubt they would give him the title, because he doesn't do much fancy stuff to please the fans(well stupid fans)...
But if they really know the kind of effect he brings to the team(INTER & HOLLAND), Wes should be awarded...

mario.santon
04 Jul 10, 05:47
I certainly root for wes thi time, I hope he will win the wolrd cup. He has more influence in dutch team than any player in any team in this world cup.
The persons who r more influential to their teams r joachim loew

AndyLT
04 Jul 10, 10:00
If messi wins the award it'll be the last time i care about it or watch the awards etc

messi

la liga - did very well, scored lots of goal
CL - some good performances but ultimately flopped when it mattered
WC - same

sneijder

seria a - did very well
CL - did very well/better than messi
WC - he's doing very well/better than messi

blackmore
04 Jul 10, 11:04
messis season was just immense scoring over 40 goals, i dont think wes will be able to win it.

thatdude
04 Jul 10, 11:13
They'll definitely find a way to get Ronaldo in their to and possibly even Rooney. It's a shame the way some players are over looked. If Wes doesn't make the top three and Rooney makes it over Drogba then the award is officially bullshit. I'd love to see Milito make it but I think him sitting on the bench all World Cup ruined that.

Besnik
04 Jul 10, 11:18
They'll definitely find a way to get Ronaldo in their to and possibly even Rooney. It's a shame the way some players are over looked. If Wes doesn't make the top three and Rooney makes it over Drogba then the award is officially bullshit. I'd love to see Milito make it but I think him sitting on the bench all World Cup ruined that.

Well, If Messi wins it(which is very unfair), then definitiely Rooney should be in top 3, because Rooney had great season with Manchester United, but he failed in the world cup same as Messi that he had great season with Barcelona but he failed in world cup.

The most realistic scenario is that Sneijder should win Ballon d'Or this time(of course if Holland wins the World Cup 2010). Wesley had great season with Inter, he won everything so far: Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League, and he had great performances in World Cup so far.

I think if Sneijder won't win Ballon d'Or, then it will be very unfair. :)

thatdude
04 Jul 10, 11:36
Rooney was great but I think Drogba was better. Just my opinion. When do they announce the finalists and all that for Ballon d'Or?

mario.santon
04 Jul 10, 12:11
Well, if wes doesn't win golden ball, then....

it should go to some ball boy or something, coz none can beat wes for it but our milito

sakana
04 Jul 10, 12:13
The Golden Ball is voted on by a bunch of journalists, right? They're fans like everyone else, fans who only see like 20% of the guys on the list play on a regular basis, if that, which is why the winners are frequently guys who have huge Champions League and/or World Cup campaigns -- those are events everyone sees. I would think if the Dutch get to the final, Wes can get top five, but he's not a high enough profile or flashy enough player to get the "oh, man, I have no idea who deserves this" votes over guys like Messi and Rooney. IMO.

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 12:20
Without Sneijder, Roma would have won Scudetto 2009-2010.

Baldrick
04 Jul 10, 12:36
Without Sneijder, Roma would have won Scudetto 2009-2010.

I think every Inter player had his part in winning the treble..not just Sneijder..

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 12:40
Was the most important player because he didn't have a decent replacement.

Juve won that November game because there was no Sneijder.

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 13:56
Sneijder wasnt that great in Serie A tbh. Plenty of ams/playmakers had better seasons than him in the league, Maicon was key in the league for us not sneijder.

In the CL he was key, but to a much less degree in the league.

Obviously there is no chance of him winning the golden ball, his victories comes from great team performances rather than individual brilliance, while Messi just was out of this world with his 42 goals in 41 games.

Besnik
04 Jul 10, 13:59
Sneijder wasnt that great in Serie A tbh. Plenty of ams/playmakers had better seasons than him in the league, Maicon was key the league for us.

Obviously there is no chance of him winning the golden ball, his victories comes from great team performances rather than individual brilliance, while Messi just was out of this world with his 42 goals in 41 games.

Name one better playmaker than Sneijder please?

I mean better than him, in last season of Serie A.

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 14:13
On top of my head, Ronaldinho? I believe he has more than twice the goals and assists of sneijder in the league.

Alessandro
04 Jul 10, 14:15
Sneijder wasnt that great in Serie A tbh. Plenty of ams/playmakers had better seasons than him in the league, Maicon was key in the league for us not sneijder.

Man you have definitely made a comeback... lol

Sneijder not that good in SerieA?... Geez, He was definitely our assist leader or am i wrong here?

If he wins the World Cup then he might have a chance on winning the Golden Ball. Just might...

skeet
04 Jul 10, 14:15

you keep mentioning messi's goals but those don't mean shit when he has won only la liga and completely flopped in the world cup

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 14:21
Man you have definitely made a comeback... lol

Sneijder not that good in SerieA?... Geez, He was definitely our assist leader or am i wrong here?

If he wins the World Cup then he might have a chance on winning the Golden Ball. Just might...

Maicon was out assist leader in the league. The rest of our assists were pretty evenly dvided, sneijder 6, eto 5, balo 5, milito/stankovic/pandev 4 ect ect, sneijder was nothing special in the league, he was good, but not great.

you keep mentioning messi's goals but those don't mean shit when he has won only la liga and completely flopped in the world cup

Team performance generally 'mean shit' when we are talking about individual awards, Golden ball is given to a player for his individual performance, not for whatever his team(s) did, cannavaro is the exception and everyone is still laughing at that anyways.

Baldrick
04 Jul 10, 14:23
If Nederlands win the World Cup it is very possible Sneijder to win the Golden Ball.

Besnik
04 Jul 10, 14:25
On top of my head, Ronaldinho? I believe he has more than twice the goals and assists of sneijder in the league.

Sneijder was more consistent than Ronaldinho, IMHO.

Jacquez
04 Jul 10, 14:26
Team performance generally 'mean shit' when we are talking about individual awards, Golden ball is given to a player for his individual performance, not for whatever his team(s) did, cannavaro is the exception and everyone is still laughing at that anyways.

2009: Lionel Messi
Barcelona won the trebble
2008: C. Ronaldo
Manchester Utd won CL and the league
2007: Kaka
Milan won CL
2006: Cannavaro
Italy won the WC

so it's not completely unimportant how the players team performed..e

EDIT:
Besides, you can't judge a player solely from numbers. Sneijder meant much more to Inter than just his assists and goals - he spread lots of rewarding passes, that didn't necessarily qualify for assists. example could be in the Fiorentina - Inter game, where Sneijder supplied Maicon with to great passes that lead to assists.

skeet
04 Jul 10, 14:32
Maicon was out assist leader in the league. The rest of our assists were pretty evenly dvided, sneijder 6, eto 5, balo 5, milito/stankovic/pandev 4 ect ect, sneijder was nothing special in the league, he was good, but not great.

2009 messi, won CL
2008 C. ronaldo, won CL
2007 kaka, won CL
2006 cannavaro, won WC
2005 ronaldinho, no real competitors + confed cup + la liga
2004 shevchenko, exception because porto won CL
2003 nedved, serie a + CL runner up
2002 ronaldo, won WC

team performances might not mean much but titles mean A LOT, and no player in the world has had a better season than sneijder in terms of trophies and WC

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 14:33
Well ironicly in in the last 3 years those players actually were the best 3 players on the planet in terms of individual qualities as well, the same cant be said be said about Sneijder this year.

Unless they pull another 'cannavaro' i cant see it happening. But in 2006 there werent any clear favourites, no super performances like Messi has produced last season.

Anyways, there is no point discussing it really, we will just have to wait and see, but i just cant see it happening.

sakana
04 Jul 10, 14:57
EDIT:
Besides, you can't judge a player solely from numbers. Sneijder meant much more to Inter than just his assists and goals - he spread lots of rewarding passes, that didn't necessarily qualify for assists. example could be in the Fiorentina - Inter game, where Sneijder supplied Maicon with to great passes that lead to assists.

Remember that the journalists doing the voting are from all over Europe. How many of them do you think watched Serie A and Inter regularly? What have guys who cover the German/Spanish/English/Dutch/etc leagues got to go on that's not numbers, when it comes to league performance?

Jacquez
04 Jul 10, 15:04
Remember that the journalists doing the voting are from all over Europe. How many of them do you think watched Serie A and Inter regularly? What have guys who cover the German/Spanish/English/Dutch/etc leagues got to go on that's not numbers, when it comes to league performance?
exactly, and that's why Sneijder won't win, regardless of how great he's been for Inter and Netherlands. he plays in Serie A, the league labelled "corrupt", "boring", "untalented" by the majority, even if it isn't so. Robben has a greater chance to win the Ballon d'Or, because he's much more striking as a player than Sneijder. Plus, he plays in the Bundesliga..
as long as Serie A is in the state it's in, with cheap owners like Berlusconi who deny Milan to continue their traditions, and Rubentus who just plain suck, any Inter-player, no matter how well he plays and how many CL we'll win, will ever win the Ballon d'Or.

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 15:32
Sneijder was more key in Inter success in the league than Lampard or Xavi (considered the 2 best mids last year) in Chelsea and Barcelona success in league.

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 15:44
Lol, so sneijders 4 goals and 6 assists in serie a this season makes him more key than Xavi's 6 goals and amazing 20 assists in liga last year?

I dunno about lampard, i dont think was considered the best in the last two seasons, but he was surely more influencial for Chelsea in PL than Sneijder was for Inter this season with an amazing 22 goals and 14 assists.

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 15:47
How about shine in important games? ;)

Inter<3
04 Jul 10, 15:48
Lol, so sneijders 4 goals and 6 assists in serie a this season makes him more key than Xavi's 6 goals and amazing 20 assists in liga last year?

I dunno about lampard, i dont think was considered the best in the last two seasons, but he was surely more influencial for Chelsea in PL than Sneijder was for Inter this season with an amazing 22 goals and 14 assists.

How about Sneijder's triple crown ? :))) Sneijder's 3 times MoM 4goals/4assists or so @ the WC ?

How did Messi became Fifa's best player in the world excuse me ??? 5 goals to Getafe ? 3 goals to Studgart ???

We saw what the OOmpahLoompah did @ This WC ....U can put as much as blame to Maradona but a guy declared as "besT" should atleast SCORE once ....

Tyvm ...

Azzkikr
04 Jul 10, 15:52
We are talking about league performances now buddie, pay attention ;)

You are 3 hours too late for what you are commenting on, its already been discussed.

mario.santon
04 Jul 10, 17:11
Wes is more key for us in the CL.. despite all Xavi's stats, wes helping us to win the CL.
IN Serie A, the team is already strong...
The only one can beat wes for the contribution is Milito.

junior55
04 Jul 10, 18:07
Actually my opinion on this until 2 hours ago was that sneijder would win the Football player of the year while one between roben or messi would win the golden ball , but now i read that this year blater has decided that will be given a single price that is the golden ball which will include both the votes of the journalists and the managers of NT .
Probably sneijder will have a bigger chance in this way.....

sakana
04 Jul 10, 18:29
Actually my opinion on this until 2 hours ago was that sneijder would win the Football player of the year while one between roben or messi would win the golden ball , but now i read that this year blater has decided that will be given a single price that is the golden ball which will include both the votes of the journalists and the managers of NT .
Probably sneijder will have a bigger chance in this way.....

Blatter decides the rules for the Golden Ball? Isn't it a France Football award? Why would Blatter decide how it's run?

Stefan
04 Jul 10, 19:23
We are going to extend his contract for another year/2 years. He will get a wage increase from €4 million to €5 million.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=8304

Alex de Large
04 Jul 10, 19:28
Totally deserved, but Sneijder 5 and Eto'o 9 sounds like a bad joke haha

Besnik
04 Jul 10, 19:47
Totally deserved, but Sneijder 5 and Eto'o 9 sounds like a bad joke haha

Indeed.

Handoyo
04 Jul 10, 20:11
Again, it's not black & white. It is typical for players who joined a team for a free transfer to get a high wage because he has more bargaining power since he can argue that the club doesn't have to shelve out any transfer fees and thus can afford to pay more wage.

Choppin Onions
04 Jul 10, 20:34
If Messi wins Ballon d'or, I'll lose all faith in individual awards. La Liga is a joke right now. 2 good teams and the rest are piss-poor. No clubs play defense, even the best ones. Messi is a superb player (probably the best in the world) but scoring goals in that league isn't incredibly hard, especially when you play on a team that is stacked with talent. He also failed against us in the CL when it mattered and even moreso during the World Cup.

Sneijder is the heartbeat of the Dutch NT right now. Much like Cannavaro was in 2006. Without him, they're not in the Semi's of the World Cup. And without him on our team, we wouldn't have won the treble.

Besnik
04 Jul 10, 20:44
Well said BrAD. :thumbsup:

I hope Sneijder will win Ballon d'Or (if Holland will menage to win World Cup).

But if that doesn't happen, it will be very unfair though.

Alcatraz
04 Jul 10, 20:47
If Messi wins it it would be the case for an investigation.(This year at least)

dynasty27
04 Jul 10, 20:56
I guess many take this ballon d'or issue too serious. what matters to me most is he can perform well for us, stay healthy and of course by the way do a good job for Holland as well as for other Inter players.

(Finals MVP > Season MVP, club titles > Ballon d'or/individual awards ;))

sakana
04 Jul 10, 21:13
If Messi wins Ballon d'or, I'll lose all faith in individual awards. La Liga is a joke right now. 2 good teams and the rest are piss-poor. No clubs play defense, even the best ones. Messi is a superb player (probably the best in the world) but scoring goals in that league isn't incredibly hard, especially when you play on a team that is stacked with talent. He also failed against us in the CL when it mattered and even moreso during the World Cup.

Sneijder is the heartbeat of the Dutch NT right now. Much like Cannavaro was in 2006. Without him, they're not in the Semi's of the World Cup. And without him on our team, we wouldn't have won the treble.

It might not to be a great idea to have faith in individual awards in the first place, particularly awards voted on by journalists who, for the most part, know only about the special leagues they cover.

minterke
05 Jul 10, 03:16

Sneijder doesn't have the individual brilliance and star qualities that Messi, CR9, Kaka and Dinho have...that's why he won't win the award...it's all political.

It doesn't mean they're better than Sneijder. Sneijder was way better than Lampard in BOTH games against Chelsea. In the first Milan derby he was way better than Ronaldinho. Better than Xavi at the San Siro...so stats don't tell the whole story.

Sneijder wins you games just maybe not the individual awards. He is a strong candidate though for MVP of the World Cup..

mario.santon
05 Jul 10, 03:40
Well, if rafa can help us winning another CL, Wes is definitely gonna be recognized, and if he wins this year WC, he's gonna be a legend at least in holand... along with Robben...

junior55
05 Jul 10, 07:49
Blatter decides the rules for the Golden Ball? Isn't it a France Football award? Why would Blatter decide how it's run?

Blater has decided to merge the fifa world player with the golden ball and as it seems france football has agreed with this idea...
Actually it was a little strange cause in 99% of cases the same player used to win both of them in the last years (as it should be) , so why the need for 2 prices

Stefan
05 Jul 10, 07:53
Seems france football is saying Wes should get the award.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22561&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

dynasty27
05 Jul 10, 08:17
Found this. Rossi from qsvs was the first interviewer during his arrival, nice english. (Wes: Of course I'm ready =))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NjSIWO2X2Y&feature=related

AndyLT
05 Jul 10, 09:07
isn't it great how we do without a proper trequartista for so long, then when we do finally get one we get the best one in the world :D

sakana
05 Jul 10, 13:57
Blater has decided to merge the fifa world player with the golden ball and as it seems france football has agreed with this idea...
Actually it was a little strange cause in 99% of cases the same player used to win both of them in the last years (as it should be) , so why the need for 2 prices

Thanks! Here's the official announcement, FWIW:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/media/newsid=1268291/index.html?cid=twitter_voiceofthesite#fifa+france+ football+join+forces+create+ballon+dor+award

thatdude
05 Jul 10, 16:27
Calls Dunga and Maradona idiots!!!

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D8336&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

"It's nice to have someone at the helm who can give you peace of mind and do not panic-forward told the Dutch magazine' Helden '- and us after a difficult first half against Brazil, we managed to stay calm. Rather have someone like Van Marwijk as coach, rather than two idiots like Maradona or Dunga."

Tanel
05 Jul 10, 16:57
Winning these awards is a lot about lobby work too. Make sure people know what the hell did he do this year without seeing most of the games. All those people that voted Messi for example, I wonder how many games did they actually see him playing in... I hope Inter and it's fans put some effort towards making sure Sneijder gets the public recognition he should get. For what he did for us, we need to make sure we help him get something back from it. Sure, team titles are more important, but when he's speaking to his grandsons when he's 60... what do you think says more about what level footballer he was, having a Champions League winners medal (which even Muntari has now!) or having a Ballon d'Or shine in his trophy cabinet? He deserves that little golden ball and we can help him get it!

Natasha
05 Jul 10, 17:18
http://www.theage.com.au/world-cup-2010/world-cup-news/sneijder-hollands-key-to-unlocking-uruguay-20100705-zxkh.html

Handoyo
05 Jul 10, 17:29

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Fa ction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D8336&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

"It's nice to have someone at the helm who can give you peace of mind and do not panic-forward told the Dutch magazine' Helden '- and us after a difficult first half against Brazil, we managed to stay calm. Rather have someone like Van Marwijk as coach, rather than two idiots like Maradona or Dunga."
I don't have a beef with Dunga but Sneijder you legend you. :D

Jacquez
05 Jul 10, 18:03
now he can probably wave the golden ball goodbye.. perhaps even the semi's too!

...was the FIGC to have any sort of jurisdiction at the World Cup.

dynasty27
05 Jul 10, 18:08
Personally I don't mind who wins but does the award of Ballon d'or consider the entire year of 2010 or the season 09/10 plus the WC?
Btw just pointing out he hasn't scored a single goal in the 2nd half of the league season...

Analrapist
05 Jul 10, 18:25
If fucking CANNAVARO won it, then Sneijder Can too...

Besnik
05 Jul 10, 18:30
This is Sneijder's season, he will definitely get Ballon d'Or :D

I got a feeling about this.

Alex de Large
05 Jul 10, 18:50
I don't believe he called idiots dunga and maradona.

Jnr
05 Jul 10, 18:52

According to Wesley(http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=48747&L=it) it was just interview misinterpretation with the newspaper boys, infact these words on Dunga-Maradona its not Sneijder-like if u think about it..Our fantasista is just gold inside out :)

Devious
05 Jul 10, 19:11
Sorry to bring some realistic sense to the conversation taking place here..

Who are the ppl who give prices?

1- Ignorant stupid journalists who write shitty biased articles , rumours and more propaganda bullshit to sell thier papers.

2- Coachs who commonly choose the player that they wish/dream someday to coach, they choose a player who is individually superb.. their list is too short, and it has only 2 or roughly 3 names on the list.. Messi, CR and Robben.

3- Nike, Adidas and Pepsi.. and no need to comment here really.

Messi is gona win everything this year for those obvious reasons, he`s the only conclusion as the man of the all pries award. hell if there was a public poll on the net, Messi will end up having most of the votes.

Unfortunately we live in a world which playstation games rules the football fans, ppl only gives a fuck about the player who is entertaining, score goals like a a jester, kick the ball with his ass and the crowd goes .. hoooooo woooaaaa... ppl do not give a shit about a player who has some good abilities of deciding the games that matters, score less goals but more crucial, assist dozens of more important crucial goals.. ppl do not believe in that shit even if this player won every single trophy in one fucken year.

Alex de Large
05 Jul 10, 19:19
Relax, Sneijder will win for sure if Holland win WC. Cannavaro won it thanks to WC also.

Besnik
05 Jul 10, 19:30
Relax, Sneijder will win for sure if Holland win WC. Cannavaro won it thanks to WC also.

Indeed.

Also Sneijder had fantastic season with Inter.. Scudetto/Coppa Italia/ChampionsLeague. :D

nerazzurri4life
05 Jul 10, 21:49
if holland wins and sneijder wins ballon d'or, that would be another EPIC PWNAGE on ibra....
didn't he say he couldn't win ballon d'or because of Inter?

lmao

how many EPIC PWNAGE's does Ibra want to get?

dynasty27
05 Jul 10, 21:58
lol who is Ibra? Has he played together with Sneijder at Ajax in the early years? =)

skeet
05 Jul 10, 22:16
lol ibra, he got so pwned by inter last season i totally forgot he used to play in an inter shirt

Besnik
05 Jul 10, 22:21
lol who is Ibra? Has he played together with Sneijder at Ajax in the early years? =)

Hmm, I think they played both in Ajax about two years.

Sneijder signed for Ajax back in the 2002.. and Ibra left Ajax in the 2004 (and then he signed for gobbi). :)

Alex de Large
05 Jul 10, 22:31
sneijder, ibra and van der vaart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LGJ-yUVmhI

Deji
05 Jul 10, 23:31
Manchester United wants Sneidjer. The two reasons given by the English is that :

- they want him to replace Scholes
- Rafa wants to build his own team, and does not want any future success to be given to Mourinho

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3042289/Wesley-Sneijder-tops-Manchester-United-list.html

My fear is that with the state of Italian football, the lure of a huge club like Manchester United and the fact that an unlikeable Benitez is the coach, Sneidjer may leave.

Natasha
05 Jul 10, 23:46
Manchester United wants Sneidjer. The two reasons given by the English is that :

- Rafa wants to build his own team, and does not want any future success to be given to Mourinho

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3042289/Wesley-Sneijder-tops-Manchester-United-list.html

My fear is that with the state of Italian football, the lure of a huge club like Manchester United and the fact that an unlikeable Benitez is the coach, Sneidjer may leave.There is no way for this to happen. Media trash, and even if they were interested there is no way Benitez will sell Sneijder, and Wesley already said he is staying and he loves Inter.

Alex de Large
05 Jul 10, 23:50
There is no way he leaves. And if Benitez sells him i will go to Milan to kill him and then kill myself.

sakana
06 Jul 10, 00:03
http://i45.tinypic.com/119xaub.jpg

pazzainteramala
06 Jul 10, 00:17
no way moratti will let rafa sell players off so he can build his own team.

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 00:24

My fear is that with the state of Italian football, the lure of a huge club like Manchester United and the fact that an unlikeable Benitez is the coach, Sneidjer may leave.

benny used a couple of houlliers signings when he came to the club, so i dont think hes like that. more media b.s then anything else id say.

Deji
06 Jul 10, 00:42
benny used a couple of houlliers signings when he came to the club, so i dont think hes like that. more media b.s then anything else id say.

He didnt feel inferior to houllier and he didnt hate houllier. Dont forget thatRafa hates Jose and Jose does not think highly of Rafa. just a couple of months ago, Jose said Rafa and Wenger would have been fired if they were coaching serious teams, and that he does not understand how a coach liek rafa who has won nothing in years can still have a job.

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 00:46
He didnt feel inferior to houllier and he didnt hate houllier. Dont forget thatRafa hates Jose and Jose does not think highly of Rafa. just a couple of months ago, Jose said Rafa and Wenger would have been fired if they were coaching serious teams, and that he does not understand how a coach liek rafa who has won nothing in years can still have a job.

valid point. its just hard to see it happening, especially with branca around. im pretty sure they would have sat down before signing benny and told him what the story was with regards to who he could and couldnt sell. they'd have to with benny's past history in the transfer market.