PDA

View Full Version : Alan Hernandez Rodriguez

maxw
09 Oct 09, 16:04
He is called up for the Piacenza game tomorrow. I have never heard of him, I can't find him on Inter's academy website or on google. Who is he?
He must be pretty good to be called up, PLUS he is going to wear that special number.... ;)

Portieri: 1 Francesco Toldo, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Difensori: 2 Giulio Donati, 4 Michele Rigione, 5 Antonio Esposito, 13 Felice Natalino, 19 Marek Kysela, 25 Cristiano Biraghi;

Centrocampisti: 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 14 Patrick Vieira, 20 Joel Obi, 30 Alessandro Amantino Mancini; 6 Lorenzo Crisetig, 8 Jacopo Fortunato, 15 Marco Ezio Fossati, 18 Sebastian Carlsen, 23 Milan Jirasek.

Attaccanti: 89 Marko Arnautovic; 9 Mattia Destro, 10 Rodriguez Alan Hernandez, 22 Samuele Beretta.

vitomins
09 Oct 09, 16:53
Ok I found some info on this guy!

Apparently there was a U-17 tournament in Italy 10 days ago and this Rodriguez Alan Hernandez was on the Panama U-17 team. They played a friendly against the Spal Allievi team and Panama won 7-0, with this guy scoring 3 goals!

I am guessing that we had some scouts there and after that performance we signed him...that is why he is not on our youth site yet!

http://www.futbolcanalero.net/2008/09/la-sub-17-sigue-invicta-en-torneo.html

Apparently he is supposed to be the next Recoba...he reminded the Inter staff of Recoba and that is why they snatched him. His idol is the great Sixto Peralta...

maxw
09 Oct 09, 17:35
Sweet, so hes born 1992 or 1993 then. I have a good feeling about this guy.. quote me in five years when he scores the winning goal in the CL final :D
But do you have a link to that about being the next recoba?

skeet
09 Oct 09, 18:02
it really caught me off-guard to see a guy i have never heard of wearing #10 for the friendly, but he must really be something special if jose called him up after apparently just signing for the club from panama

maxw
09 Oct 09, 18:08
Yeah I know, I would think it sends the wrong signals to the rest of the primavera that a freshly signed 16 or 17-year old can get the chance before the others who might have performed in the black and blue shirt for many years...
He better be a phenomenon :P

vitomins
09 Oct 09, 18:16
Coutinho who??? :P

maxw
09 Oct 09, 19:19
Wait a sec... How can we sign someone in October? Unless we're stealing him, and FIFA wouldn't approve of that. :nono:

Pico32
09 Oct 09, 20:08
Of course we did not sign him yet and we can not sign him unless he turns 18 or if he have an European passport.

I searched a lot about him but could not find anything and i'm interested to know more about the mystery player.

Nyall
09 Oct 09, 22:17
We have signed him. He just can't play in real matches, like Pato.

InterArad
09 Oct 09, 23:11
Ok I found some info on this guy!

Apparently there was a U-17 tournament in Italy 10 days ago and this Rodriguez Alan Hernandez was on the Panama U-17 team. They played a friendly against the Spal Allievi team and Panama won 7-0, with this guy scoring 3 goals!

I am guessing that we had some scouts there and after that performance we signed him...that is why he is not on our youth site yet!

http://www.futbolcanalero.net/2008/09/la-sub-17-sigue-invicta-en-torneo.html

Apparently he is supposed to be the next Recoba...he reminded the Inter staff of Recoba and that is why they snatched him. His idol is the great Sixto Peralta...
hey talk nice about peralta, he plays very well for my fav romanian team CFR CLUJ :)

Suneet
10 Oct 09, 08:17
Next Recoba? and we signed him? So he is going to be injured for 10 years?

maxw
10 Oct 09, 08:47
Oh I forgot that anyone can play for anyone in friendlies, they're nothing official, just a bunch of guys playing football in their team shirts. So even Messi could play for Inter in friendlies ;)

lonewolf19
10 Oct 09, 12:15
He better not carry the Recoba injury with him as well.

vitomins
10 Oct 09, 14:09
haha now he has turned into Luca Tremolada lol!

maxw
10 Oct 09, 14:37
Boohoo... All my CL winning dreams are breaking into pieces... :|

junior55
11 Oct 09, 16:45
Hahaha
Honestly we inter fans are so unlucky . We have so many years without seeing a good , talented , creative ,possible golden ball winner AM in our team that we need just some unknown player who is said to play as a AM to get emotioned and dream about success.
Let's hope that coutinho will be able to finally realize our dream.....(:D:Danother hope to an unknown player)

maxw
11 Oct 09, 17:20
junior55

Lol that's so true, if we had bought a super promising DM who was supposed to be the new Makelele I would be like... oh great.. that's so exciting... :rollani:

But if I hear rumours of young trequartisti coming to inter I always start dreaming :drool:

Efrain21C
12 Oct 09, 20:30
he's from my country

he was supposed to sign a deal last year, so this is not news :P

Xoonky
12 Oct 09, 21:56
Really weird how this guy got away from the media and everyone.

junior55
13 Oct 09, 16:57
he's from my country

he was supposed to sign a deal last year, so this is not news :P

Than tell us something man because i'm dying from curiosity....
First of all is he or is he not an inter player already..... and if he is where does he play , what do you say about him over there, just tell us who the fuck is this mr.x that no one speaks about.
I have a year now that i am a vasco fan and i'm ready to be a fan of whatever panama team he plays to in order to follow his progress:D:D
Information???
Information????
Information???

knino90
13 Oct 09, 19:26
hi over ther well i could give you some information about him he played on a team named atletico chiriqui on reserve-also was a sub 17 panama seleccion member-he plyed many times agains me :) his really fast nice technique with the ball..his like a messi but less ofensive also he is a profesional player...hope i played with him again now iam at psv reserv in holand :) his just 16 years and iam 19 he got alot of talent and its very young u have a nice prospect in your team(this is a secret the same jose mourihio talk to him and told him when he reach 18 years old he will make him the inter star so you can imagine his talent)

Xoonky
13 Oct 09, 20:23
hi over ther well i could give you some information about him he played on a team named atletico chiriqui on reserve-also was a sub 17 panama seleccion member-he plyed many times agains me :) his really fast nice technique with the ball..his like a messi but less ofensive also he is a profesional player...hope i played with him again now iam at psv reserv in holand :) his just 16 years and iam 19 he got alot of talent and its very young u have a nice prospect in your team(this is a secret the same jose mourihio talk to him and told him when he reach 18 years old he will make him the inter star so you can imagine his talent)

I wish you were credible.

Nyall
13 Oct 09, 21:23
lol not nice

Efrain21C
14 Oct 09, 23:08
well he is playing in Inter youth squad, he's being a mystery though

Here in Panama they ask Inter fans how is he playing, here asks Panama fans how is he playing :P

What he said it's true, it's a really good player, first I didn't beleived it because I didn't watched him at any page saying he was signing for us, but from what i have researched he stayed last year after Panama U-17 had a tournament with some teams there in Italia, said he was signed by Inter

buju banton 507
14 Nov 09, 19:52
I signed in January, Panamanian good player and will see

maxw
14 Nov 09, 21:38
buju it seems like you know a bit about this player? would you care to tell us more? :)

nfiniti
11 Jan 10, 21:12
Okay, I'm here to hopefully clear up some of the mistery.

Alan Hernandez Rodriguez, juvenile player from Atletico Chiriqui F.C. (Chiriqui, Panama). He also played on the under 17 squad, which prepared for a tournament, by spending about 1 to 2 months playing in the allievi tournament (not sure if regionali or nacionali,) back in 2008, against teams like mezzolara, rimini calcio, SPAL 1907, etc. Paolo Ostinelli was their coach.

I'm not sure of his legal terms with Inter, but I do know he's been with primavera all of 2009. Actually about a total of 3 players from that under 17 squad stayed on in Italy, I don't remember the names, but 1 is with Parma and the other I'm not sure.

Anyways, that's about it, back in Panama we keep asking each other how Alan is doing over in Inter. and it seems you guys are doing the same. :)

Mourinho has him in secrecy or what??

Efrain21C
11 Jan 10, 21:23
Okay, I'm here to hopefully clear up some of the mistery.

Alan Hernandez Rodriguez, juvenile player from Atletico Chiriqui F.C. (Chiriqui, Panama). He also played on the under 17 squad, which prepared for a tournament, by spending about 1 to 2 months playing in the allievi tournament (not sure if regionali or nacionali,) back in 2008, against teams like mezzolara, rimini calcio, SPAL 1907, etc. Paolo Ostinelli was their coach.

I'm not sure of his legal terms with Inter, but I do know he's been with primavera all of 2009. Actually about a total of 3 players from that under 17 squad stayed on in Italy, I don't remember the names, but 1 is with Parma and the other I'm not sure.

Anyways, that's about it, back in Panama we keep asking each other how Alan is doing over in Inter. and it seems you guys are doing the same. :)

Mourinho has him in secrecy or what??

I'm from Panama too, and I haven't seen him, as he doesn't appears in the Primavera Squad, or Allevi's...

Efrain21C
03 Apr 10, 17:38
I've just read that he's here in Italy still, he's doing some paperwork to become an Inter player... maybe that's why he doesn't appear on any youth team squad

ALAIN7
03 Apr 10, 18:41
Does anyone have some video-footage of this lad?

nfiniti
08 Jul 10, 14:40
I think I remember seeing some video of him on you tube.. from the U-17 squad that participated in the allievi ... But, has anyone heard anything about Alan??? Is he still over there in Italy??? Is he back home (i'm not in panama unfortunately)???

Efrain21C
23 Oct 10, 18:08
this thread can be closed now, he's back in Panama...