PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Forza Inter Oscars [Suggestion Box]

Stefan
04 Jan 10, 11:12
Just like previous years if you guys have any extra categories you want added please suggest it here. Then we can add it to the voting thread:http://www.forzainterforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7010

AntonTheGreat
05 Jan 10, 15:38
Best Shoutter!? :p

Toughest behind the keyboard!

Most bored

Biggest marijuanna Enthusiast

Trash Talker?

jayjay
05 Jan 10, 15:48
Best Shoutter!? :p

Toughest behind the keyboard!

Most bored

Biggest marijuanna Enthusiast

Trash Talker?

biggers marijuanna enthusiast
ME :boogy:

Luka
05 Jan 10, 15:54
Most bored

I think this is the second time we ask about this cathegory and I seriously think it should be added, and it should be strictly "shoutbox" cathegory.

I also would like that this cathegory was given a positive spin. So not "bored" in negative way, but fun way.

Maybe it could be called like that:

"Most positively bored member"

or maybe

"Most hilariously bored member"

or better just simple: "Best shoutbox poster"

ps. It's not like we're discussing the chemical ingredients of Ketchup. We all know who will fuckin win in this cathegory anyway, right Anton ? :P:P:D

jayjay
05 Jan 10, 16:39
:D most obsene member

Kato
05 Jan 10, 18:03
that would automatically go to shahzy, no point running it ;)

jayjay
05 Jan 10, 18:10
the member most not in reality

Luka
05 Jan 10, 18:26
that would automatically go to shahzy, no point running it ;)
Well sure, for like 99 next years :P, but after that your grand grand children will surely have a shot at it, if they will inherit some of your personality :P

Wallace
06 Jan 10, 06:16
Member with most repetitive posts

Suneet
06 Jan 10, 08:48
Best innovation?

Formation code,
something
something.

jayjay
06 Jan 10, 16:42
best rivalary of the year

anton vs besnik?
alessandro vs milan fans [which alessandro kicked their asses]?
moderator wars?

Besnik
06 Jan 10, 17:29
best rivalary of the year

anton vs besnik?
alessandro vs milan fans [which alessandro kicked their asses]?
moderator wars?

why Anton vs Besnik :P ??

jayjay
06 Jan 10, 19:22
shoutbox wars ;)

Besnik
10 Jan 10, 16:21
Wow people!!

What the hell are you waiting for!?

I'm very surprised that some of mods & admins didn't voted yet, but really we need more voters.. please vote guys!!

You can ask for a great avatar as result of voting, i'll do avatar for you, if you vote in the Oscars thread :P

Now vote, and don't lose this nice chance to have a great avatar :D

Dylan
11 Jan 10, 00:46
You sound like a polititian Besnik

Besnik
11 Jan 10, 08:39
You sound like a polititian Besnik

Yeah :D

Seriously, please vote guys, more voters better competition. :rollani:

jayjay
12 Jan 10, 09:57
trash talker could be libano

LOL

Luka
12 Jan 10, 21:07
I think I got a good Idea for a category (besides the best shoutbox... ).

"A memeber you love to hate".

The title can be a little misleading though, so if somebody can come up with more accurate description, that could be helpful.

Basicly this is the member that you pick on a lot, the member that makes you sick, the member you argue the most, but at the same time you don't want them to leave.

The last part of it is the most important. Everybody has the member who they would love to be gone, but also I think a lot of people has someone who although they hate their guts, they "enjoy" those arguments if I can call it that way.

The good example here (for some people, not me though) would be the asslicker, as I hear some times people saying "I miss the old dush" etc.

What do you guys think ?

vitomins
13 Jan 10, 18:59
Haha, every member that I argue with I DO want to leave...That would be a tough one Luka.

jayjay
15 Jan 10, 23:12
I think I got a good Idea for a category (besides the best shoutbox... ).

"A memeber you love to hate".

The title can be a little misleading though, so if somebody can come up with more accurate description, that could be helpful.

Basicly this is the member that you pick on a lot, the member that makes you sick, the member you argue the most, but at the same time you don't want them to leave.

The last part of it is the most important. Everybody has the member who they would love to be gone, but also I think a lot of people has someone who although they hate their guts, they "enjoy" those arguments if I can call it that way.

The good example here (for some people, not me though) would be the asslicker, as I hear some times people saying "I miss the old dush" etc.

What do you guys think ?

some of that would be me :rollani:

Luka
14 Mar 10, 15:53
What about this "best shoutbox member" award ?

Is it ever gonna be inlcuded in the list, or we just keep it mentioning year after year, as it has been for past 2, or 3 years ? :P

Handoyo
14 Mar 10, 16:21
OK, I'm not sure myself but I don't think there is a significant part of this forum that participates in the shoutbox. :confused: Enlighten us please.

Luka
14 Mar 10, 16:49
No argument there Han, but since there are members who use shoutbox, I thought it might be a good way to award people who are keeping the discussion fun over there, like Anton for example.

It's not as needed as it was couple of years ago, when there was many people talking there, but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea.

ps. What's this tone of your post Han; are you mad at me asking about this or something ? :P

Handoyo
14 Mar 10, 17:41
No, I'm asking a serious question. I honestly hardly scroll down there to see if there's any activity at the shoutbox but if there really are enough demand for it, not to just accommodate Anton (Hehe :)), then we'll seriously consider it for the future Oscars.

Luka
14 Mar 10, 18:04
Anton deserves it and it's my personal opinion :]

But if we have a best signature award, when I don't think anybody gives a rats ass about it since we can't put pictures there, and it constantly gets very few votes year after year, then I think we could have best shoutbox member award.

If you want to have acurate opinion, just put a poll somewhere where people will see it, and ask Yes/No question. Simple.