PDA

View Full Version : Christian Vieri

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pani
05 Mar 04, 19:50
I would like to know your opinion about Vieri!

I think he should leave!

Stefan
05 Mar 04, 20:01
He should be sold. He is getting old, its our last chance to get some thing for him, we play better without him and he earns too much.

Internazionale
05 Mar 04, 20:10
I like Vieri just 2 much

Baggio
05 Mar 04, 23:48
I think he shoukd leave so VDM and Recoba get mote playing time!!! :wink:

Giorgio
06 Mar 04, 07:20
I am in two minds over this noe, but in the end I decided he should leave, hes getting old and we could use the cash to sign new, younger talent.

Gismo
06 Mar 04, 09:56
Vieri is one of our best players! Why sell???? :wink:

Interforeva
06 Mar 04, 14:29
I love Vieri and even with the probs he has had this season I still want him to stay

Handoyo
06 Mar 04, 16:58
No. :eek:

I mean it. Players like Vieri or Ruud need their midfield to create chances for them. If the opposition dominate the midfield, they're just basically headless chickens running around on the pitch. Since our midfield has been pi$$ poor for the last 3 years or so, I don't think having such player is a good idea. With a poor midfield, we have to find strikers/forwards who can create by themselves. Hence, I think players like Recoba, Adriano and Van Der Meyde should be key player for Inter.

So, the bottom line is, I think we should sell Vieri. Not because he's a bad player but because he's not suited to the team's style of play.

Pravesh
06 Mar 04, 17:19
No. :eek:

I mean it. Players like Vieri or Ruud need their midfield to create chances for them. If the opposition dominate the midfield, they're just basically headless chickens running around on the pitch. Since our midfield has been pi$$ poor for the last 3 years or so, I don't think having such player is a good idea. With a poor midfield, we have to find strikers/forwards who can create by themselves. Hence, I think players like Recoba, Adriano and Van Der Meyde should be key player for Inter.

So, the bottom line is, I think we should sell Vieri. Not because he's a bad player but because he's not suited to the team's style of play.

Agree with whatever Handoyo said. :cool:

Vieri is a great striker, but he can't help us much on his own. He has scored tons of goals for us, but with a midfield like ours it won't work that well for sure. It will be different if Stankovic - C.Zanetti - Emre would form a great world class midfield, but I doubt that very soon.

Thus, we need players like Adriano, V.Meyde, Recoba and co.... May be even Dalmat (as flank forward ?)

Sorry Vieri, but ...... :sad:

Ziyad
06 Mar 04, 19:56
He is a great striker and i luv to see him at inter for life but from a business perspective we have to sell him now to get the most out of him and switch to another direction with speed and agility in addition to strength...It seems to me Vieri is too predictable to defences now and he has completely lost his first touch on the ball and therefore we cant play off him if defences react...I still love him though and wish the best for him but above all whats best for inter.

Handoyo
07 Mar 04, 10:09
Wherever Vieri plays next season (Barring Real Madrid, Juve & Milan) I'll still support him. I think it will be useful to us should Vieri stay. Players like Martins, Eliakwu and Adriano can learn a lot from Vieri. However, his wage is too high for him to be just a 'mentor'. I love Bobo. He's the main reason at the first place why I started supporting Inter. But my love for Inter is bigger than my love for Bobo. And besides, I think it's best for both parties if they walk on separate ways. :(

Bobo per sempre!!! :proud:

Giorgio
07 Mar 04, 10:19
Sorry, Han i have lost you, when I mentioned on the transfer rumour page that a swap deal with Emerson and Vieri was being discussed you seemed really against the idea of Vieri leaving. :s

Anyway, I agree with what you were saying, we need strikers who can create for themselves. And Vieri cannot do that.

I have decided that who we sign should depend on who we sell. If Vieri leaves, then we definately should sign another striker. I am not talkin about big bucks, but maybe Chevanton, Tuncay, Bojinov, someone like that - young.

We definately need 1 or 2 defenders.

I have always been for the terequista signing, but I suppose now if we get a new coach who plays 4-4-2 etc there is no need. But if we g keep ZAcc or get a coach who plays with a terequista then someone like Deco would be perfect.

Handoyo
07 Mar 04, 10:36
No, I'm not against the idea of Vieri leaving. But the rumour is stupid. The argument used by the author on why Vieri would leave is stupid. ;)

Vic
07 Mar 04, 12:45
Vieri is a symbol of Inter. He should retire before being sold. But it is true he is not suited to our "play".

Antti
07 Mar 04, 13:31
Vieri is a symbol of Inter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Handoyo
07 Mar 04, 15:49
Awww, c'mon Antti. ;) Well I too don't think that Vieri is a symbol of Inter but he's definitely the most famous one here. And he's been a great great player for us. ;)

Vic, there are not many 'symbols' for club. I don't even think successful players like Luis Suarez or Mario Corso were symbols of this club. But rare players like Giuseppe Meazza, Giuseppe Bergomi, Giacinto Facchetti, Sandro Mazzola, Alessandro Altobelli and a few more, now they are symbols of the club. And Vieri doesn't belong to that list IMO. :)

Miki
07 Mar 04, 15:53
Awww, c'mon Antti. ;) Well I too don't think that Vieri is a symbol of Inter but he's definitely the most famous one here. And he's been a great great player for us. ;)

Vic, there are not many 'symbols' for club. I don't even think successful players like Luis Suarez or Mario Corso were symbols of this club. But rare players like Giuseppe Meazza, Giuseppe Bergomi, Giacinto Facchetti, Sandro Mazzola, Alessandro Altobelli and a few more, now they are symbols of the club. And Vieri doesn't belong to that list IMO. :)
Oh well, it's all rather objective. Some people might feel that Vieri is a true symbol at the club and deserves legendary status. After all, in the last few years, he has been one of the few players who have managed to pull us out of the dumps whenever we were desperate. :)

Ciao,
Tim

Antti
07 Mar 04, 16:23
[quote=Handoyo]Awww, c'mon Antti. ;) Well I too don't think that Vieri is a symbol of Inter but he's definitely the most famous one here. And he's been a great great player for us. ;)

Sure he has been great player for us but call him as symbol is massive exaggeration. :lol:

I don't consider at least Javier Zanetti (yet) as a symbol of Inter at overall history (surely JZ is the symbol in near history though). :wink:

Miki
07 Mar 04, 16:25

Sure he has been great player for us but call him as symbol is something massive exaggeration. :lol:

I don't consider at least Javier Zanetti (yet) as a symbol of Inter at overall history (surely JZ is the symbol in near history though). :wink:
There you go. That's objectivity at it's highest level. To me, Zanetti is one of the greatest players at Inter; he has all the qualities needed to be one. It doesn't matter to me if he wins a lot of trophies or not. What is important to me is that he has stayed loyal all this while, and has always given his best. The fact that he has stayed with us despite our lack of success just goes to show how much of a Nerazzurra he is. For those reasons, he remains not only a symbol of the club, but a true legend. There will be others who disagree, but to me, he is my hero. :)

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
07 Mar 04, 16:27
Hell yeah, he's my hero too. It's not because of his trophy list that I don't consider him as a symbol yet. Maybe it's because he hasn't retired yet. You know, you'll never realized how much you love someone/something until he/she/it/them is/are taken away from you. ;)

:heart::star: Javieri Adelmar Zanetti :proud::strong:

Ziyad
07 Mar 04, 21:33
I got to give Vieri credit he played well against Roma although his finish lacked alot....But u at least saw him running and putting the effort and also passing very well this time,maybe his form will start getting better to the level he got us used to.

Hammoudi
07 Mar 04, 23:38
The fact that he has stayed with us despite our lack of success just goes to show how much of a Nerazzurra he is.

Just before Cuper came (end of 2000/2001) Vieri demanded the management to be moved to Juve. Moratti wanted Trezeguet in return and they refused and the deal fell through. So it's not accurate to say that Vieri stuck with us in our dark days.

I'm with his sale because it makes sense. The team plays great without him and with his 5M annual salary and the fees for his sale we can reinforce big times in all departments. But he'll be sorely missed since he is the most recognizable face for inter.

SB9Dragon
08 Mar 04, 02:40
IMO we shouldn't sell Vieri... yet :tongue:

Ziyad
08 Mar 04, 06:27
U know what...Players love their teams when they are doing well like u can see from Mancini's latest declarations but not many stay when the going gets tough.To his credit Vieri has been more of a champ during these times and a professional when he was doing well and the team wasnt. Ofcourse his huge salary doesnt hurt either :wink:

Tommi
09 Mar 04, 09:13
I dunno what to say. Maybe we should sell him to Roma where he could/should win Lo Scudetto, maybe CL and score 30 goals every season. That would probably be best thing for him. What´s best thing for us? Hard to say, really. If he decides to stay, then i´m beginning to thing that he is out of his mind and he really adores this team. Not that he doesn´t love his team now, but if he stays after everything has happened...

Handoyo
09 Mar 04, 09:58
I personally believe that Vieri loves his team. Even though he didn't really celebrate his goal against Roma, what he did after that was to take the ball straight away, bring it to the centre circle and waste no time, because we were trailing Roma. And of course, like Tommi said, after all the bombs and boos to him, he still stay with us. But, I have to be ungrateful and want him out of Inter for the best of both Vieri and Inter. :cry:

Gismo
09 Mar 04, 10:00
Call me sefish but I think Vieri should stay for the best of Inter. :oops:

Miki
09 Mar 04, 10:11
The fact that he has stayed with us despite our lack of success just goes to show how much of a Nerazzurra he is.

Just before Cuper came (end of 2000/2001) Vieri demanded the management to be moved to Juve. Moratti wanted Trezeguet in return and they refused and the deal fell through. So it's not accurate to say that Vieri stuck with us in our dark days.

I'm with his sale because it makes sense. The team plays great without him and with his 5M annual salary and the fees for his sale we can reinforce big times in all departments. But he'll be sorely missed since he is the most recognizable face for inter.
I was talking about JAVIER ZANETTI

Ciao,
Tim

Miki
09 Mar 04, 10:15
I personally believe that Vieri loves his team. Even though he didn't really celebrate his goal against Roma, what he did after that was to take the ball straight away, bring it to the centre circle and waste no time, because we were trailing Roma. And of course, like Tommi said, after all the bombs and boos to him, he still stay with us. But, I have to be ungrateful and want him out of Inter for the best of both Vieri and Inter. :cry:
Well, most players who have scored a gol and their team still trails would not celebrate. Taking the ball to the center circle for the restart would be their way of motivating themselves and the team. And besides, who actually celebrated Vieri's gol? I know i didn't. :)

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
09 Mar 04, 10:23
I sure as hell didn't since I already knew the outcome of the match when I watched it. :D And I didn't watch it live nor did I listen to Scarpini. ;)

Miki
09 Mar 04, 10:27
I sure as hell didn't since I already knew the outcome of the match when I watched it. :D And I didn't watch it live nor did I listen to Scarpini. ;)
Dude i was sleeping on my couch when Vieri scored. I woke up and i saw the score and i was like WTF! Roma are only 2-1 up?! :lol:

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
09 Mar 04, 10:31
Dude i was sleeping on my couch when Vieri scored. I woke up and i saw the score and i was like WTF! Roma are only 2-1 up?! :lol:
Sleeping on your couch??? In front of the TV??? Was the match shown??? :shock: Well, dude, that must be the 2nd time you've felt that way in 3 weeks. :p

Miki
09 Mar 04, 10:36
Sleeping on your couch??? In front of the TV??? Was the match shown??? :shock: Well, dude, that must be the 2nd time you've felt that way in 3 weeks. :p
Yeah, the match was shown on Monday morning, 3:30 AM. You didn't know? :p

Ciao,
Tim

Tommi
09 Mar 04, 12:15
When Vieri scored i celebrated as there were no tomorrow. I ran, yell, i did everything to celebrate that. I was so excited.

Maybe i was overreacting a bit, but that´s because my older brother (who was here to watch that match) is a Roma fan.

Pravesh
09 Mar 04, 12:34
but that´s because my older brother (who was here to watch that match) is a Roma fan.

:lol:
By the way, did your brother also run when Roma scored ??

If he did, then I feel sorry for him, coz he might had run 7 times like that !! Tired ??

:lol: :cool:

Handoyo
09 Mar 04, 14:26
Yeah, the match was shown on Monday morning, 3:30 AM. You didn't know? :p
!@#$#$&$^*#)$#
:fero::irritate::frustrat::mad:
That damn New Paper doesn't say that the match was shown!!! ARGH!!!

Ziyad
15 Mar 04, 17:51
I am very impressed with Vieri he is fighting once again like the Lion we are used to...Too bad he isnt scoring but its a good sign for us. However i hope we dont use him and Adriano together because that combination isnt good especially since they both are left oriented..

Jake
15 Mar 04, 18:33
I am very impressed with Vieri he is fighting once again like the Lion we are used to...Too bad he isnt scoring but its a good sign for us. However i hope we dont use him and Adriano together because that combination isnt good especially since they both are left oriented..

All our strikers are left oriented.

Ziyad
15 Mar 04, 18:37

All our strikers are left oriented.
I meant our CF...Recoba and adriano combination proved to be great yet they both are...I mean they didnt have alot of time playing together but they did extremely well together...Imagine if they had more time. When they played togethe for the first time in like two games in a row we saw the side of Recoba that we all wanted and were waiting to see

cool_cuchu
15 Mar 04, 21:19
i want him 2 stay....

SB9Dragon
16 Mar 04, 23:00
Vieri is our top striker, our go to guy, our best header-er, our attackive general. Considering all these things I wouldn't really see it as best if he leaves, but if he does we get a good amount of cash of which we can use for other players.

So I'm leaning towards wanting him to stay but I wouldn't mind if he left

scutzon
18 Mar 04, 02:08
i want Vieri to stay. period. full stop. :crybaby:

Ronald
18 Mar 04, 09:58
Actually, as Hamed said, Vieri wanted Juve.

I know many of you won't like the coming sentence, but Vieri is a juventino!!! now that doesn't mean anything to me as long as he plays well. And his extrevagant wages makes it impossible to change teams, and Moratti didn't want him out either. I think he developped affection towards Inter's shirt, but the fact is that it's not just his loyalty, it's also about the difficulty of his transfer.

cool_cuchu
18 Mar 04, 15:26
Actually, as Hamed said, Vieri wanted Juve.

I know many of you won't like the coming sentence, but Vieri is a juventino!!! now that doesn't mean anything to me as long as he plays well. And his extrevagant wages makes it impossible to change teams, and Moratti didn't want him out either. I think he developped affection towards Inter's shirt, but the fact is that it's not just his loyalty, it's also about the difficulty of his transfer.

well he's here and play his ass off...
so just celebrate his stay...

Ronald
18 Mar 04, 16:27
well he's here and play his ass off...
so just celebrate his stay...

Lol, you have no idea ;) :D

Handoyo
19 Mar 04, 04:43
:dielaugh::howler: Ron, about Moratti insisting on him to stay and that his salary prevented his move, I buy that a little bit. But Vieri is a Juventino...:dielaugh::howler: How more of anti-Vieri can you be??? ;) I mean, you can't just accuse someone like that!!! I think we the fans should understand and accept the fact that the players may not be fans of our clubs and that they're professional who plays for money too because they gotta eat and feed their family. But I don't know and don't think that Vieri is a Juventino.

Hand;)yo

Ziyad
19 Mar 04, 06:16
Hey Coco is a Milan player and he busts his ass every time he is on the pitch

Ronald
19 Mar 04, 08:12
:dielaugh::howler: Ron, about Moratti insisting on him to stay and that his salary prevented his move, I buy that a little bit. But Vieri is a Juventino...:dielaugh::howler: How more of anti-Vieri can you be??? ;) I mean, you can't just accuse someone like that!!! I think we the fans should understand and accept the fact that the players may not be fans of our clubs and that they're professional who plays for money too because they gotta eat and feed their family. But I don't know and don't think that Vieri is a Juventino.

Hand;)yo

Don't argue with someone who knows more than you do :P I've heard from more than one source ;) and it's not something you'd catch on inter.it :D to tell the truth, I heard it on TV ;)

Edit: and it's NOT an accusation :P and has nothing to do with me being anti-vieri ;) P.S. I'm not anti-vieri :rolleyes: I just see it more convient if he left ;)

Handoyo
19 Mar 04, 08:59
What kind of source??? ;) I don't buy the bloody media nowadays. Only if I know the questions asked to Vieri and answers replied by Vieri, will I believe it. Of course it's not something that I'll ever read on inter.it!!! :P I've never read an interview in inter.it for few months already btw, so much BS. :rolleyes2:

Hand;)yo

cool_cuchu
19 Mar 04, 09:25
Hey Coco is a Milan player and he busts his ass every time he is on the pitch

and he got injured so many times, he may have to lose his leg after retiring from inter :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Handoyo
19 Mar 04, 09:38
Btw Ron, be careful, Don Tommi is gonna go bonkers when he sees your posts. Me heard he got thugs in Bahrain too.

Hand:scared:yo

Tommi
19 Mar 04, 10:33
Me heard he got thugs in Bahrain too.
:D

Sure i have few thugs in there as well. I´ll ask what they can do about this.

SB9Dragon
19 Mar 04, 19:19
I know this is offtopic, but whose that female/male in your avatar Tommi??

Stefan
19 Mar 04, 19:37
Btw Ron, be careful, Don Tommi is gonna go bonkers when he sees your posts. Me heard he got thugs in Bahrain too.

Hand:scared:yo

:D Lucky I got some black magic to protect me else I might have problems like ron. :D :D I don't think vieri is juventino but me prefers adriano and would sell vieri along with recoba and cannavaro.

Tommi
19 Mar 04, 22:05
She´s Shania Twain wearing Jokerit (<- ice-hockey team in Helsinki) jersey at the concert i was last tuesday.

Shaun
20 Mar 04, 19:22
She´s Shania Twain wearing Jokerit (<- ice-hockey team in Helsinki) jersey at the concert i was last tuesday.
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:
tommi what were you doing at a Shania twin concert,for your sake i hope you were trying to pick up a girl! :D

Tommi
20 Mar 04, 23:10
Sorry Shaun, but i dont get your point?

Are you saying Shania´s music is just for girls?

Shirley
23 Mar 04, 05:26
BOBO is my favorite player of Inter.

Handoyo
05 Apr 04, 17:44
Vieri Dedicates Goal To ... Grandmother
04/05/2004
Christian Vieri's kiss towards the sky, after scoring against Juventus on Sunday, was not dedicated to a new girlfriend, but to his grandmother.

In fact, Maria turned 105 years-old on Saturday and being a huge Inter fan, the old lady never misses a single match of the nerazzurri.

Vieri's goal dedication and Inter's win over rivals Juventus was the perfect present for Maria, who has been an Inter fan since the day she was born, in 1899.
SoccerAge

Wow. I didn't know that Vieri's grandmother is that old!!! SoccerAge is foolish though, Inter wasn't born yet in 1899. :p

Hand:Dyo

cool_cuchu
05 Apr 04, 18:34
no one can make up his mind of being an interista right after he was born... except for massimo moratti whose father is angelo moratti

Ziyad
05 Apr 04, 20:03
Great gesture by Vieri and whats greater is that he wants to stay now and feels comfortable and realizes that this is a quality squad with many great strikers so maybe he will handle it well if he is benched sometimes to give others a chance to play :star: :star: :star:

SB9Dragon
05 Apr 04, 22:01
Its good to see Vieri playing with his heart and soul for the club and especially scoring goals, even if it was a PK :D

Giorgio
06 Apr 04, 17:02
Vieri's attitude has changed and really impressed me recently. I hope he stays now, although I cannot see him and Adriano working out together. Perhaps a rotation system should be used.

Jake
14 Jul 04, 14:07
Does anyone have good close-ups on Vieri's tattoos in his arm?

Pravesh
14 Jul 04, 14:21
Does anyone have good close-ups on Vieri's tattoos in his arm?

zoom the tattoo for me ... may be I can help you

:D ;)

Jake
14 Jul 04, 14:24
I meant good close-up pictures of his tattoos. I don't have any. I know that one tattoo says "Friends Forever".

Pravesh
14 Jul 04, 14:28
I meant good close-up pictures of his tattoos. I don't have any. I know that one tattoo says "Friends Forever".

:D

aaahhh

;)

Tommi
14 Jul 04, 14:53
Some pics are good close ups and some dont...i may have few better pics in my pc tho.

Arm tattoo:

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1226lis.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1198allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1284tor.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1291tor.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1289tor.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1181allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1158allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1155allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1156allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1171allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1175allena.jpg

Leg tattoo:

http://leonora.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobovieri02/bobointer228allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1162allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1160allena.jpg

http://bobovieri32-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bobo/bobointer1251allena.jpg

You now finally planning to get a tattoo? You have place in mind already? I want too, maybe i could join you...

Jake
14 Jul 04, 14:57
Yeah, I finally decided myself, Pravesh helped me with the chinese letters(thanks mate!). And it will be to my right arm, same place where Vieri has his "FriendsForever" tattoo. I found a pic of it from my PC.

I still don't know who's gonna do the job, but I have to ask around for a good place.

Pravesh
14 Jul 04, 15:05
Tommi,

I cudn't see the pic.... it doesn't open in my comp.

cud u sent it in my email address : pravesh33@hotmail.com

thanx ;)

Tommi
14 Jul 04, 15:06
Tell me when you have a place i mind and when you know how much that would cost etc. I´m interested as well...

I found about 10 good pictures about his tattoo, yo want me to send them to you?

Edit: i sended those 9 pics to you (Jake) and to you Pravesh..

Pravesh
14 Jul 04, 15:34
Tell me when you have a place i mind and when you know how much that would cost etc. I´m interested as well...

I found about 10 good pictures about his tattoo, yo want me to send them to you?

Edit: i sended those 9 pics to you (Jake) and to you Pravesh..

thx tommi :D

I could just figure 2 chinese characters there :D

"he" - 和

"xin" - 心

there's another one which I have already learnt :cry2: , but I forgot it;)

But I guess that there are also japanese characters as well .....
btw, some (more than some) japanese and chinese characters are similar

Jake
14 Jul 04, 15:41
I got those pics, thanks Tommi.

I guess there are several good tattoomakers here in Helsinki. I think that my tattoo (four chinese letters "InterMilan") would cost something like 100-150 euros.

I still have to overcome my fright of needles...

Miki
14 Jul 04, 16:54
Well, i can't see the words clearly. They could very well be Chinese or even Japanese (kanji) characters. If someone can provide me with a clearer picture of his tattoo, i could help discern the meaning. :)

Ciao,
Tim

nerazzurra32
15 Sep 04, 17:32
I think the Vieri have palyed 2 matches,and he wasnt good enough,but he is still one of the best St. in the world and he still can score a least 30 goals this seasson,so Vieri and Adriano should be our firs choise.I am sure that he will paly better in next games.FORZA INTER

Gismo
15 Sep 04, 17:38
This should be placed elsewhere in the forum. And maybe we even have a Vieri thread already. ;)

cool_cuchu
16 Sep 04, 02:56
This should be placed elsewhere in the forum. And maybe we even have a Vieri thread already. ;)

yeah, Vieri must have already has a thread here...

let's see how this will go :)

forza Vieri

interafei
16 Sep 04, 09:30
I agree ur view.V32 & A 10 are the best players undoubltly.

Pod
16 Sep 04, 13:20
I agree that he could score about even 30 goals in one season but not in partnership with Adriano.He needs to play with support striker.With Adriano he will score about 10 goals.10 goals for 7 mln euro.Nice :yuck:

Pani
16 Sep 04, 20:21
I won't be patient with Vieri for long time.

2T
16 Sep 04, 21:27
i really don't understand people who says vieri gave his all for the team he deserve to play bla bla bla

our midfield is working hard to create chances and vieri is wasting them he couldn't score sitters for god sake even pipa inzaghi would score them

poor recoba he plays so little yet people says he is inconsistent
but when it comes to vieri the poor soul is having a drought give me a break :frustrat:

Gaetan
16 Sep 04, 23:55
I disagree with you, 2T. I think the majority of the fans here admire Bobo for what he's done in the past for us, he's saved our side many times and has then become one of the world's best strikers for years but there comes a time when one's performance just isn't as good as it used to be. For most Interisti, Vieri isn't the same tritolone that just couldn't stop putting the ball in the back of the net in the 01-02 season. However, one thing I know us Interisti are is we don't favor one player over the other. It's a well known fact that Chino is a very inconsistent player but we acknowledge that he performed when given a chance last season but unfortunately kept getting hit by the injury bug. I'd say we're cursed with Recoba if I didn't know any better, really.

Competition is growing, and as Bobo keeps playing at such a low level he'll be put on asside on the bench in no time. This isn't the issue with me, as I know Mancio will eventually either put Martins or Recoba as Adriano's partner if Tritolone can't get his act together. Sadly, as the days go by I am starting to believe that the great Vieri era might be coming to an end but I still have this little belief in me that he's just going through a rough patch and he'll atleast be able to be a quality striker.

Basically, I just think it's much too early to be calling for Vieri's head and stuff. He's in our line-up based on past performances and because of his name, of course that's not right but what can you do about it? absolutely nothing, zip, nada. As a Vieri fan, I hope he'll score this weekend and gain some respect and praise amongst the Interisti - if he can't score soon enough, he'll be on the bench and I don't think he'll cope with that too well either.

Frisko
21 Oct 04, 11:44
It's great to see Bobo back. It's not just the fact that he's scoring. He looks like a new, regenerated man.

Last year he looked bored, sloppy and the expression on his face was telling us that he didn't give a shit about Inter.

Look at him now. Concentrated, committed. Working hard for the team, coming back to help the midfield and the defence. Celebrating the goals whit real joy.

Welcome back Bobo, we missed you :proud:

Gismo
21 Oct 04, 11:55
Yes, I have to admit I never saw Vieri work so much as he did yesterday... :shock::thumbsup:

Ziyad
21 Oct 04, 12:26
I think there is a transformation in Bobo...He is more of a team guy now it seems...IMHO :star:

Interforeva
21 Oct 04, 18:21
I am so glad Vieri has finally got back on the score sheet. It seems like he has been working really hard and he has finally got a result. Hopefully he will keep improving and of course keep scoring.

Frisko
21 Oct 04, 18:42
We never saw a Vieri like this last year:

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/7340/NewBobo.jpg

Fabio
21 Oct 04, 19:23
It's great to see the rejunevated Vieri,may it continue...

Fabio ;)2

cool_cuchu
22 Oct 04, 03:50
well, his trouble scoring certainly gives a new perspective on Vieri, now he realizes that even he can have problems.. :)
and now he seems more of team player than before...

with this, I am optimistic that vieri can reach a better form..

J zanetti
22 Oct 04, 13:36
I dont want to sound too negative or anything. But in all fairness Bobo's performance wasnt anything to brag about. The only difference this time around as that he scored!
Whether his shot was a miss hit or not is open for debate ;)

anyways, im glad he scored and also managed to celebrate :D

sinisza
22 Oct 04, 14:49
I think the Vieri have palyed 2 matches,and he wasnt good enough,but he is still one of the best St. in the world and he still can score a least 30 goals this seasson,so Vieri and Adriano should be our firs choise.I am sure that he will paly better in next games.FORZA INTER

It's funny what You say in this moment. All of You during last months were reapiting that Vieri is unuseful any more etc. And now when he scored two goals .. You changed Your opinion with 180 degrees.

INTER_FAN
22 Oct 04, 14:58
Vieri..Vieri.. Vieri,,

I think its time to think of the matter as business ,if Inter has any intention to offload him then we should put him in the best form cause otherwise we wont get a good deal, the question if we put him in the best form would we still want to offload him??!!!

We are paying this guy a huge salary so it’s a waste of resources to put him on the bench which will make his situation worse, now he scored again in the last 2 games, he said he hit the ball wrongly in Valencia but what matters that he scored. and along Adriano, who is MILAN’s king, Vieri getting back especially to his aerial lethal.

Honestly I don’t care much about the names on the pitch but what I want is an entertaining style with results.

SB9Dragon
22 Oct 04, 20:19
Score or don't score I'd still like to see Vieri shipped out now so that the side can get some cash from his deal. I'm happy that he scored and everything but it's pretty obvious that he is past his best and I seriously can not see him getting any better than he currently is.

Bobo has done a lot for the club and I truly respect that. But we need to look towards the future and perhaps by selling Vieri we could grab Tevez or Morientes (who I still think would be a wonderful partner for Adriano)

Frisko
22 Oct 04, 20:28
It's funny what You say in this moment. All of You during last months were reapiting that Vieri is unuseful any more etc. And now when he scored two goals .. You changed Your opinion with 180 degrees.

I knew it, I was just waiting for someone to make a comment like that.

Nobody's saying things like "Vieri is the best striker in the world again". We're just happy that he scored, and most of all, that his attitude has changed. He's celebrating instead of spitting, and he looks committed and concentrated.

That's all sinisza.

Jake
08 Feb 05, 17:37
Christian Vieri has been certainly our most important and valuable player for the last six years. I know there are lots of critics, but no one can deny that this guy is already an Inter legend. There is a splendid video clip of all of his Serie A goals for Inter. Here's the link: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=17557&L=en#

Watch it and weep, oh those memories..

:star: Forza Bobo Vieri!!! :star:

Frisko
08 Feb 05, 18:24
Yeah, we definitely should pay a tribute to Bobo, he just scored his 100 goal for Inter. The guy went through a very difficult period but he's still there.

I love him and I always will. I guess that the fact that he wasn't celebrating his goals last year, plus all the rumours of him joining gobbi, made me get a bit distant from him.

But Bobo scored such a huge goal against gobbi, right under my eyes, I will never forget that.

Grazie Tritolone, we love you :heart:

Jake
08 Feb 05, 19:22
Yeah, we definitely should pay a tribute to Bobo, he just scored his 100 goal for Inter.

100th goal in Serie A for Inter. In all competitions he has scored something like 120 goals for us. I don't remember the exact amount.

Roberto
08 Feb 05, 20:06
Its his 100 Serie A Goal with Inter. He got his 100th goal overall with Inter last year against Lecce.

Gismo
10 Feb 05, 14:22
Check this out. :eek:

The end of Vieri-ano?
Thursday 10 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri, whose strike-partner Adriano is today being linked with Chelsea, almost quit Inter in the summer.

The Italian international made the revelation on Thursday during an interview with the Radio Italia Network.

"I did think about leaving," said the forward. "Who wanted me out of the club? That is a long story, I’d need hours to explain."

Many believed that Vieri’s time at Inter was coming to an end after Juventus started transfer talks with the Nerazzurri.

But the move collapsed which resulted in Juve extending the contract of David Trezeguet instead, who was already set for a move to Barcelona.

It’s unclear exactly why or who wanted Vieri to leave the San Siro, but the Azzurri ace has ruled out boss Roberto Mancini. "He was good to me," explained Vieri.

One of the possible reasons behind Bobo’s proposed sale revolved around whether he could co-exist with Adriano – a player very similar to the 31-year-old.

However, it now seems that the Brazilian could be heading out of the door instead at the end of this season.

Reports in Spain today claim that the South American is a realistic target for not only Real Madrid but also Chelsea.

"Adriano wants to stay at Inter but there are some great clubs after him," agent Gilmar Rinaldi told the Marca newspaper.

"The last club to make an enquiry was Chelsea, that was why Roman Abramovich called Massimo Moratti.

"I’ll insist on saying that Adriano is content where he is but we’ll have to see what happens if the clubs we are talking about can convince him otherwise."

Adriano, who recently claimed that he dreams of a Madrid switch, is contracted to the Italian outfit until 2008.

DISCO ZZANG
10 Feb 05, 14:59
Who wanted me out of the club? who???????????

Strange day!!!!!!! :fero: Vieri-Adriano-Davids sucks rumours!!!!! :frustrat:

I think Moggi or Galliani control some media??????????

Ari
10 Feb 05, 15:43
Oh man.. :( rumourd continue.. But Bobo is back. :D

The Count of Anti-Milan
10 Feb 05, 17:36
I posted this on Xtratime...

Well,first of all I must admit I do have a soft spot for Vieri even before he came to play for Lazio. I was over the moon when Cragnotti bought him and devastated when he sold him. Still, we won Lo Scudetto after that so Cragnotti was right :proud: But back to the point...

His numbers speak for him, more then 120 goals for an Inter team that was absolutely attrocious play-wise(long balls, zero creativity, players out of position, right Cuper?) if not always result-wise(right Tardelli, Zac :yuck: ). And that while having to suffer tons of muscle injuries due to over-training, especially during Cuper's reign. In spite of all this he was single-handidly keeping Inter not only on top, but also away from the abyss of mediocricy(sp?). That is not just my opinion, it is a statement of fact.

A lot has been said about him and how his attitude is suspect or how he is a disruptive influence in the locker-room. But I ask, where is proof of this? I am yet to find any statement from any former team-mate or coach of his that speaks badly of him. And don't give me Zaccheronni :yuck: as an example, please! He's a mercenary, looking only for money? True, he is not professing eternal love towards Inter left, right and center. He lets his deeds speak in his stead. Over the past 6 years many a player went looking for grass greener then that in Inter's back yard and many have succedeed in doing so. He stayed, not because Moratti pays him tons of money or because nobody wants him any more, but because he believes in Inter and believes he can win with them.

You may point out some of his statements to the media and how he used to get mad at his team-mates(namely Conceisao and Guly) after schoolboy mistakes they make on the pitch(in all honesty, the two I mentioned deserved worse). I do agree up to a point, he should sometimes pause to think about the consequences of what he says, because obviously he did not do it in the past. But hey, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I'm sure he regretted many of the things he said and did but true to himself, he was not around the papers and TV stations apologising but let his deeds speak for him. Result: he made peace with the ultras and as of recently curva sings again "Bobogol". And another thing: at least Vieri means what he says and says what he means. In a football world ever more full of falsities, it is a commodity truly precious.

And finally, there is one short story about him that speaks of him as a person. When once asked what he would wish for if he got three wishes from a goldfish Vieri replied:"I'd wish myself good health. The other two wishes I'd give to someone less fortunate then myself." This speaks more of a man then thousands of rash statements or vaffanculos to team-mates.

Gismo
11 Feb 05, 19:58
Zaccheroni is an Interista. He did his duty in a moment of difficulty and made the ultimate sacrifice by stepping aside when he felt he was no longer wanted after we went to see Capello behind his back. His only flaw was Helveg.

Respect! :star:

Hammoudi
11 Feb 05, 20:03
I hated Zac but applauded what he did against Vieri. No player, no matter who he is, can give his coach an ultimatum. I will have more to say about Vieri later on.

Stefan
11 Feb 05, 20:05
I will make no comment on ZAC.

Well done to Bobo he proved me wrong and has played very well this year and may it contine.

Hammoudi
11 Feb 05, 20:09
And that while having to suffer tons of muscle injuries due to over-training, especially during Cuper's reign.

I enjoyed your article, but this point i couldn't digest. Vieri's injuries are because of either his style or his body. He was alway injured with us, either under Lippi, Tradelli or Cuper. Other players that did the same training didn't miss half his games, you can't blame it on the coaches.

SB9Dragon
11 Feb 05, 20:52
Vieri has played better then I thought he would, and hopefully he continues to do so and go on some crazy scoring run along with our other strikers.

Pod
11 Feb 05, 22:29
We reached our objective under Zacch.I blame him only for Helveg just like Gismo.

Hammoudi
12 Feb 05, 02:47
Well, I could write pages and pages about Vieri. I can say how much I used to love him and how much I wished we'd release him. I got alot of mixed emotions on him, i'll express them with a poem :D :

Against Verona it all started,
and 100 goals later, you are still here

You seem to go, but then you stay
again and again, year after year

You are hard and we misunderstand
you are always far, even if you are near

We miss it when you score and tell them
'Shut up!' or put your hand to your ear

Bobo, We're sorry, no, we are not
let's just enjoy it while you are hear

But know that when the day comes
we'll say farewell with a tear

2T
12 Feb 05, 05:52
Well, I could write pages and pages about Vieri. I can say how much I used to love him and how much I wished we'd release him. I got alot of mixed emotions on him, i'll express them with a poem :D :

u got the gafia right but u missed up m3a el wazin :D still its a nice work

Frisko
12 Feb 05, 08:09
Zaccheroni is an Interista. He did his duty in a moment of difficulty and made the ultimate sacrifice by stepping aside when he felt he was no longer wanted after we went to see Capello behind his back. His only flaw was Helveg.

Respect! :star:

:dielaugh: Sure, sure :D

snake
12 Feb 05, 08:41
frisko u gota admit its hard to do your job when.

A) you dont exactly get all the players u asked.
B) the management dont want you, they got mancini lined up
C) Your main striker Vieri practically refused to play to his ability.

considering this i think he did quite well.

Frisko
12 Feb 05, 11:02
If we wanna discuss Zac let's open a new topic about him.

Stefan
12 Feb 05, 11:12
frisko u gota admit its hard to do your job when.

A) you dont exactly get all the players u asked.
B) the management dont want you, they got mancini lined up
C) Your main striker Vieri practically refused to play to his ability.

considering this i think he did quite well.

Well if you play a formation which you don't have the players for thats your own fault.

Gismo
12 Feb 05, 11:17
He didn´t have sufficient wingers nor wingbacks. One is doomed to fail with Helveg even though he did use him too much.

Give Capello or Mourinho Helveg and Andy VDM and we´ll see the product.

Stefan
12 Feb 05, 11:23
He didn´t have sufficient wingers nor wingbacks. One is doomed to fail with Helveg even though he did use him too much.

Give Capello or Mourinho Helveg and Andy VDM and we´ll see the product.

He could have played 4-4-2.

Toldo

JZ Cordoba Matrix Pasquale

Deki Emre CZ Kily

Adriano Martins

Gismo
12 Feb 05, 11:29
Pasquale is a health hazard for me when he´s played in defence. And if my memory serves me Kily was injured a lot.

Stefan
12 Feb 05, 11:31
Pasquale is a health hazard for me when he´s played in defence. And if my memory serves me Kily was injured a lot.

Not last season. Or he could have played gamarra at the centreback and moved cordoba to lb.

Gismo
12 Feb 05, 11:34
I really don´t wanna get into a debate that involves memory. :D But I do remember that for big parts of the season Helveg and J. Zanetti were his only options.

Alberto is the unsong hero of Inter.

Ari
12 Feb 05, 12:28
Its his 100 Serie A Goal with Inter. He got his 100th goal overall with Inter last year against Lecce.
99 for Bobo and one for Toldo. :D

Squadra
12 Feb 05, 12:37

Very beautiful!

That last line :scared: , too bad that day will ever come :(

Ari
12 Feb 05, 13:02
Still they say him as a vagabond.. That totally drives me mad.

Very nice Hamed.

Gismo
12 Feb 05, 13:19
He is the nomade who settled.

The Count of Anti-Milan
12 Feb 05, 14:04
Hamed, that was beautiful. And, you were right about Vieri's injuries. My apologies to Hector Cuper.

I could also write tons about Zac :yuck: but I advise you ban me from such discussion if you don't want these :yuck: smilies and four-letter words. :P

Frisko
12 Feb 05, 15:16
99 for Bobo and one for Toldo. :D

So true!!!

Hammoudi
13 Feb 05, 00:10

Come on, I was expecting 'Se7 Lssanek.' :D English poetry don't have Wazn, sometimes it doesn't even rhyme. :)

Handoyo
14 Feb 05, 06:46
Guys, I need help! How do I adjust my Quicktime such that it will load the whole thing first before playing it? Right now, the file is played as soon as I click it but the video is moving very slowly, almost not moving at all. I don't mind waiting for the start of the video as long as I get a clear and uninterrupted video for the goals. Please help! :(

And yes, it was Toldo's goal. :stuckup:

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
14 Feb 05, 22:47
Yeah, I had the same problem. I couldn't enjoy it and it made watching it really painful.

Miki
14 Feb 05, 23:11
Guys, I need help! How do I adjust my Quicktime such that it will load the whole thing first before playing it? Right now, the file is played as soon as I click it but the video is moving very slowly, almost not moving at all. I don't mind waiting for the start of the video as long as I get a clear and uninterrupted video for the goals. Please help! :(

And yes, it was Toldo's goal. :stuckup:

Hand;)yo
Pause the video as soon as the control bar loads. The movie will continue to download but it won't start till you give the go ahead.

And, weren't you supposed to call me?!?!?! :fero: :mad:

Ciao,
Tim

2T
15 Feb 05, 04:20

Come on, I was expecting 'Se7 Lssanek.' :D English poetry don't have Wazn, sometimes it doesn't even rhyme. :)

lol anyway "sa7 lessanek" btw hamed i just can't stopping playing this song
http://songs.6arab.com/5aled..al-thaheba1.ram :eek: such a deep words, the saddest song i have ever heard ,somehow it reminds me of inter ( imagine an interista talking about the lost of the scudetto a perfect match ) , don't miss it ;)

Granit
15 Feb 05, 14:41

danm...this is a loooong song..! ;)

2T
15 Feb 05, 15:48

do u understand it :confused:

Granit
15 Feb 05, 21:45

do u understand it :confused:

Just some of it :)
Got many arab freinds...

Hammoudi
16 Feb 05, 18:23
WOW 2T, that's a beautiful song. You are rewinding the old days, Khaled is one of my fav singers and I like his tone. And yes, it's perfect for an inter fan, so sad and deep words :cry2: . I never heared it before, thanx. :star:

snake
20 Feb 05, 12:49
Hmm injured rib-cage. Vieri did not take part in todays training session. Will he be 100% for Porto?

Adriano-Martins at Porto and then when vieri is 100% he plays agaisnt milan?

Gismo
20 Feb 05, 13:05
Sadly I think he will miss both Porto and the derby. :(

Hopefully Martins will be back And there are always Recoba and Cruz.

snake
20 Feb 05, 13:06
i dont know Alex, how bad could an injured rib be? i think he'll make it to milan.

Handoyo
21 Feb 05, 10:37
David Beckham was sidelined for weeks for a cracked rib if I remember correctly.

Hand;)yo

Frisko
21 Feb 05, 16:42
That was a cracked rib, this was only a contusion to the ribcage.

Anyway, both Bobo and Oba trained with the team today, so no worries :D

snake
22 Feb 05, 00:36
David Beckham was sidelined for weeks for a cracked rib if I remember correctly.

Hand;)yo

yeh vieri only bruised it. so looks like his there for Porto and Milan.

Fabio
22 Feb 05, 16:11
Ummm but I wonder who the tougher man out of Vieri and Beckham is?!?!

Fabio :D

scutzon
23 Feb 05, 08:47
Ummm but I wonder who the tougher man out of Vieri and Beckham is?!?!

Fabio :D
Vieri is always prone to injury. Let's just hope he's better than Beckham though.

But if Vieri and Beckham were to go one-on-one, I'll bet a hundred bucks Vieri will knock Beckham upside down and send him rolling twice and half round over. Beckham is just a pussy-wuss. :P

Fabio
23 Feb 05, 09:04
But if Vieri and Beckham were to go one-on-one, I'll bet a hundred bucks Vieri will knock Beckham upside down and send him rolling twice and half round over. Beckham is just a pussy-wuss. :P

:dielaugh:

Fabio :star:

Handoyo
27 Feb 05, 11:38
I just watch the 2nd half of Inter - Sampdoria again and realise that Vieri wore a white and red wristbands for that game. And actually, I believe he wore them in other occasions as well. Anyone know what bands are those and what do they represent? Just for your info, red and white is the colour of the Singapore flag, a country I'm residing and the Indonesian flag as well, a country where I was born. ;)

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
27 Feb 05, 13:54
You answered it yourself, he was honouring you. There are also reports that if he scores today, he'd reveal an undershirt saying "Han forever." :D

Ziyad
27 Feb 05, 16:55
You answered it yourself, he was honouring you. There are also reports that if he scores today, he'd reveal an undershirt saying "Han forever." :D
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Now Han is getting dillusional....

Anyways Han i can assure u that wasnt for u, as Bahrain's flag is Red and WHite so he was actually doing it for me... ;)

Hammoudi
27 Feb 05, 17:10
I beg to differ, the canadian flag is red and white and Vieri was doing it in honor of us. :stuckup:

Ari
27 Feb 05, 17:40
Is Han serious?

Handoyo
28 Feb 05, 08:52
Ah, the misunderstanding. ;)

I was not claiming that Vieri used to wear the white & red wristbands to proclaim his love for me or anything. I was genuinely asking for the reason on why did he wear them. And, I was merely giving you guys some info about the flags. ;) They are of course not related (Flags & Vieri). :D

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
16 Mar 05, 18:52
Vieri Turns Into A Detective…
3/16/2005 4:24:00 PM
…But only for a television commercial for a renowned car model.
Christian Vieri will interpret the role of Starsky (from the famous 70s show ‘Starsky and Hutch’) in a commercial for the new Peugeot 206.

The Inter striker-turned-‘actor’ will try to catch all the thieves who are stealing the footballs. For this commercial, Vieri has changed his look as he will be seen with a moustache and sideburns in typical 70s style.

For the Italian international player, this will be his 4th television commercial and might continue on this path even after he retires from his main job.

================================================== =============

I'm just picturing that look...

Jony
16 Mar 05, 20:20
Christian Vieri will interpret the role of Starsky (from the famous 70s show ‘Starsky and Hutch’) in a commercial for the new Peugeot 206.

The Inter striker-turned-‘actor’ will try to catch all the thieves who are stealing the footballs. For this commercial, Vieri has changed his look as he will be seen with a moustache and sideburns in typical 70s style.

For the Italian international player, this will be his 4th television commercial and might continue on this path even after he retires from his main job.

We need to get him out of the club as soon as possible. Its obvious that he is not interested in playing anymore. I don't want another expensive sub like Recoba warming up the bench.

The Count of Anti-Milan
16 Mar 05, 21:04

We need to get him out of the club as soon as possible. Its obvious that he is not interested in playing anymore. I don't want another expensive sub like Recoba warming up the bench.

For f**k's sake.... :rolleyes:

Pulsar36
16 Mar 05, 21:37
Vieri wears the red band for the US OF A

RED WHITE AND BLUE

SB9Dragon
16 Mar 05, 23:25
Vieri looking like a 70's detective agent? Man do I want to see that commercial. Hopefully it pops up on the web. :D

Hammoudi
16 Mar 05, 23:38

I said that last year after those "I wish I got paid the same for cricket so I'd quit soccer" comments, however, I think he's different this year.

I don't agree that this kind of activity will distract him. A lot of soccer players do commercials, what I don't like is his shared business with Maldini. But that's his own business, it's just the way I think.

cool_cuchu
16 Mar 05, 23:48
Vieri can't be put in the same category as recoba..

Veri has proven to be the next after adriano - martins..
selling vieri right now is madness.... He is still a very good striker and it's like selling canna to juve.. he made the new team very strong...

recoba , on the other hand, has too many injuries that prevents him showing his best football here..

Vieri can reach his peak here, but recoba can't...
they're not the same.

snake
16 Mar 05, 23:54
i will only but bobo back in the squad when he shaves his head again. :eek:

scutzon
17 Mar 05, 00:56
i will only but bobo back in the squad when he shaves his head again. :eek:
:dielaugh:

Yeah. He does score more goals when he was bald. :D

INTERxVita
17 Mar 05, 12:22
Its the Cannalis thing he is now gotten over his depression/madness of her now that they are friends again.......... AHAHAHAHAHAH

anyway vieri has alot to give still and if inter get rid of him it will be a big mistake One of the biggest but hey i have seen worse from moratti and his crew so i dont know what to expect i hope he stays cuz he is a hell of a player an he could help develop and teach what he knows to the other strikers with all his expierence

Tommi
16 Apr 05, 00:14
I move your post here Los Hamedos...

But if Vieri is sold, there won't be clashes with you and it'd be boring. Hell, keep Vieri.
You might be right and i liked those debates as well. It´s fun to have good debates occasionally.

I feel passionate about Inter, but sadly i dont feel as passionate towards any other current Inter player as i do with Vieri. Sure players like Cordoba, J. Zanetti are great to have around, but i dont know. To me they lack the kind of character Vieri has and i love his character. He´s kinda guy that you either love him or you hate him. There´s not many fans out there who feel neutral about him. I love Cordoba´s attitude/devotion though. *Cough* He should be our captain! *cough*.

Some "new" players i´m fond of also are Martins and Cambiasso. Whatever we do, we should keep those four...five if Vieri stays. I used to like Emre quite much, but after his comments....it´s sayonara Emre! We should use few young players (Potenza and Marino) and they might become my favourites as well. Still, if Vieri leaves, then he will be deeply missed and he leaves huge void to my Inter heart.

Anyway, i dont even know what i´m talking about. Guess i´m too tired (3.13 am here).

Hammoudi
16 Apr 05, 01:27
I get your point Don T, Vieri has a charisma that no other player in our team has. It's kind of hard to explain, I don't know whether it's the flamboyance or what, it's just his style.

I often say this, but I will never forget when he joined us. The buzz was on, and then that hattrick against Verona :proud: . I had tears in my eyes when I saw it again in that 100 goals compilation at inter.it. Those were the days man... :cry2:

And Don T, great to have one more member in the "Cordoba for Captain" secret society. :scared: He is the next charismatic figure in our team, please don't misunderstand me people, I love JZ to death, but there are something he lacks.

scutzon
16 Apr 05, 02:14
Vieri was the main reason that I became an Inter fan. Not because he was banging in goals in Serie A. But it was because he was banging in goals for me in WE, when it was still in PS1. Seriously. :dielaugh:

I hope Vieri can stay in Inter, for at least another season. I still believe he has something in him that can help Inter. Be it on, or off the pitch. He can be Martins's mentor. :D

darsez
16 Apr 05, 04:04
I became an Inter fan when Matthaus was in the team, but after he left I turned into a Man Utd fan for a couple years. Then there was Ronaldo who made me an Interista again. When Ronaldo left, it's Bobo who keeps me at Inter.

So personally I would like to have Bobo remained in the team. I actually don't think Martins is better than him. True, Martins has speed...but I think he lacks the finishing that Bobo and Adriano have.

I hope Bobo can regain his top form soon. I believe Bobo and Adriano can play together and they are the most intimidating partners in Serie A

AdriOba
16 Apr 05, 11:35
first i'll present myself ... im from Kosova ... and i love INTER the most ... for Bobo ... i think he's getting old ... he has no speed ... i think Inter should change him with another striker ... like Makinwa or ... but if Inter want a player with same characteristics with Vieri ... Inter should take Ferrnando Tores from Athletico Madrid ... i like this man ... when he shots with head ... 99% it's goal ... Martins is better than him now :D ... even Recoba ... because they have the speed ...

Ziyad
16 Apr 05, 12:04
I am just shocked to read the Cordoba has charisma... :eek: :D

Dont get me wrong i luv the guy and think he is one hell of a defender but one thing he lacks is charisma,which infact its something i like about him cause it intimidates the opposition... :star:

Hammoudi
16 Apr 05, 17:14
I am just shocked to read the Cordoba has charisma... :eek: :D

Dont get me wrong i luv the guy and think he is one hell of a defender but one thing he lacks is charisma,which infact its something i like about him cause it intimidates the opposition... :star:

Oh come on, Cordoba has character beaming out of him. He intimidates forwards, yells at teammates and screams his lungs out when he scores. That is charisma :star:

Frisko
16 Apr 05, 17:48
Definitions of charisma.

From www.dictionary.com

A rare personal quality attributed to leaders who arouse fervent popular devotion and enthusiasm.

From www.frisko.com

1.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/Capitanoesultaavatar.gif

2.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/CafeFC.jpg

Ziyad
17 Apr 05, 09:00
Cordoba great leader,charismatic,charming i dont think so..

Internazionale PIMPIN
22 Apr 05, 20:40
KOSOVA IN THE HOUSE, HOLLA. . .

Vieri is the shi* man, he might have lacked form in the recent couple of games but seeing him go really would be like selling cannavaro, in any tactic he can fit in even if some people say that Adriano and Vieri cannot co-exist(you all saw how that was disproved this season) the point is that he is one of the main images of inter and one of the main goalsorers over the last few years(until Adriano came) i mean hell he's lasted and fit in at inter more than n e other club and he outlasted ronaldo... besides he's one of the reasons i liked inter in the first place and his presence has influenced a lot of ppl... having said that , i think what we do need is somebody like Kaka that can drop back and help with a 4-3-1-2 formation, let's face it our wingers haven't done much this season even though we have amazing heading ability(even when they have been succesful, they havn't shown consistency) so i say either we get a free-role distribuiter of the Ronaldinho/Kaka/Zizou kind of style , which we could get from Recoba(on his good days, and if he's not on the bench) or we need two good, young wingers like Cristiano Ronaldo or something of the fast technical type. That will help out the attack (even though thats no what we've lacked this season)

Interforeva
23 Apr 05, 11:02
Good post IP! I agree that it would b a mistake to sell Vieri, he still has goals in him and hopefully he will stay.

It is true that our wingers have not been consistant, but they haven't always had many chances. I think there is more to come from players like VDM, just depends if Mancini wants to use them.

AdriOba
23 Apr 05, 11:07
i think we should sell him ... and buy another striker ... who is younger .. and faster ...

scutzon
23 Apr 05, 14:11
Another vote please.

Who wants Vieri to stay next season?

I'm the first! :stuckup:

Frisko
24 Apr 05, 12:59
Of course you have my vote, as long as he's ok with the bench.

Internazionale PIMPIN
25 Apr 05, 00:39
you have my vote like 5 or 6 times over, he still has a few years in him, i say Moratti, let him retire at inter who knows maybe he can even become a coach (with aLOT of work lol)

Handoyo
25 Apr 05, 14:41
Only if he take a pay-cut. And only if Mancini will not use him as Adriano's partner.

Hand;)yo

J zanetti
25 Apr 05, 15:07
Only if he take a pay-cut. And only if Mancini will not use him as Adriano's partner.

Couldnt agree more on this one.

Davor Mirkovic
06 May 05, 23:09
What does "Tritolone" mean?

Frisko
07 May 05, 16:34
Tritolo is an explosive, like TNT. Tritolone means Big Explosive.

Ziyad
07 May 05, 17:10
I heard a journalist in Milano today say that he doesnt think Vieri is leaving and that he thinks he will end his career at Inter..

Not bad if Mancini can actually convince him of the bench every now and then and not partnering Adriano like u said...I would rather see one of them partnering the other strikers than both at once.

Pino
14 May 05, 21:37
umm vieri is the greatest italian legend ...maybe not for team nerazzurri but hes pretty gud for them i think mancini should put him right near adrianno cuz there liek brothers and soccer needs heart and determination n i think bobo and adriano have it alllllll!!!

minterke
14 May 05, 21:42
umm vieri is the greatest italian legend ...maybe not for team nerazzurri but hes pretty gud for them i think mancini should put him right near adrianno cuz there liek brothers and soccer needs heart and determination n i think bobo and adriano have it alllllll!!!

Easy there ombre, I :heart: Vieri to death and yes hes one of the greats of Italy but before you post something like that type: "In my opinion Vieri is the greatest legend", or else people will start arguments with you ;)

Pino
14 May 05, 21:43

Easy there ombre, I :heart: Vieri to death and yes hes one of the greats of Italy but before you post something like that type: "In my opinion Vieri is the greatest legend", or else people will start arguments with you ;)

aight tnx man i like hairy nipples

minterke
14 May 05, 21:44

what?? lmao :confused: :dielaugh:

Pino
14 May 05, 21:47

what?? lmao :confused: :dielaugh:

i dunno lmao but all i no is that i luv vieri to death

Frisko
14 May 05, 21:59
I think someone is a bit drunk here :D

Hammoudi
15 May 05, 00:15
I think someone is a bit drunk here :D

So I assume you were drunk Frisko when you made the same comment about Miha?

scutzon
15 May 05, 05:15
:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

I totally didn't get that, but it sure as hell is funny!! :dielaugh:

Anyway, I'm a Vieri fan too. He's certainly was, if not still is, one of the best striker ever in Italy. :thumbsup:

Frisko
15 May 05, 09:28

You can keep them Hamed, Miha's too :dielaugh:

Pino
15 May 05, 22:38
BOBOGOL!!!!! gud job vieri against livorno 2day im proud of yu lol

Hammoudi
15 May 05, 23:53
Bobogol32, don't misunderstand this question, but are you a guy or a girl? :)

minterke
16 May 05, 00:41
Bobogol32, don't misunderstand this question, but are you a guy or a girl? :)

lol he's a guy, he's my best friend he goes to my school :D

Hammoudi
16 May 05, 00:47
Okay then :D Welcome to the forums anyway and keep on posting on other non-Vieir related stuff as well :)

primo-inter
16 May 05, 06:23
if he's a guy he must be gay.

Mikkel
16 May 05, 07:49
See what I meant you have managed to do it again. :rolleyes:

I'm sick of it. :yuck:

welcome Bobogol32 hope you'll enjoy your stay here at IF

scutzon
16 May 05, 10:18
if he's a guy he must be gay.
Frankly speaking, you need some SERIOUS Anger Management classes.

primo-inter
16 May 05, 12:20
are u guys that blind?

if he's a guy.. which he is... and hes obsessed with vieri and his nipples he must be gay.

no anger involved.

It's just an observation.

scutzon
16 May 05, 12:28
Maybe it was just an expression. Maybe it was a joke we didn't get. There is no need to jump to conclusions.

Ari
16 May 05, 12:31
primo-inter this forum isn't against gays or any other group. We're trying to spread L :heart: VE though I admit that mine statements are sometimes far from it. ;)

Mikkel
16 May 05, 12:33
Really :D

Ari
16 May 05, 12:36
Well today Gismo is only one I've said bad against. Well I was sorry for it.. :D

http://www.webmoda.net/imagine/Vieri-sweetyears.jpg

Mikkel
16 May 05, 12:40
Well I think many users have been after Alex the last couple of weeks. Including me :redface:

I'm sorry for it... I hope he can forgive me

Pino
16 May 05, 23:40
in my opinion alex delpiero isnt a gud soccer player no more he has 13 goals and liek 6 of them r penalties or open nets hahah thats great!!!

The Count of Anti-Milan
18 May 05, 18:11
UP, UP, UP!!!!

THE KING IS BACK, LONG LIVE KING BOBO!!! ;) :proud:

Mikkel
18 May 05, 18:37
in my opinion alex delpiero isnt a gud soccer player no more he has 13 goals and liek 6 of them r penalties or open nets hahah thats great!!!

I was talking abouth a user in this forum ;)

But yes it's nice to see that Vieri is back. I hope he had convinced our board to extend his contract. Instead of selling him. So I'm hoping that we kan keep as many of our courent squad as posible.

Forza Bobo

Frisko
18 May 05, 18:52
UP, UP, UP!!!!

THE KING IS BACK, LONG LIVE KING BOBO!!! ;) :proud:

Damn right he's back! And he couldn't had picked a better moment, now he's securing a place in next year's team. Great news for Inter.

Choppin Onions
18 May 05, 19:29
Indeed Bobogol is back! If Adriano stays, I hope Bobo accepts the 3rd striker role as I'd love to see him remain in Black and Blue for the rest of his career.

SB9Dragon
18 May 05, 22:40
Well maybe I should have some second thoughts on us selling him now that he's back to his best...

Or maybe we should especially sell him now since his stock is back on the rise.

Such a good performance is a win-win situation anytime. :D

Pino
18 May 05, 23:08
BOBOS!! bak in action loll nooo way the day we sell him is the day inter looses bout half there fans and plus we shouldnt sell none of our players cuz look wat happened at the beginin of this season we had so much new players n our new coach we tied alot so we should stay the same big great family in black n blue loll

cool_cuchu
19 May 05, 04:17
well, I hope Bobo will be here for the next season and retire with us...
sure, we will lose some money since we wont sell him...
but he's woth it and we have wasted so much money before....
let's keep him.., he's an asset not a liability...

InterFCAustin
19 May 05, 04:48
great stuff today again cagliari...too bad to late

Ziyad
19 May 05, 13:11
Grrrreat Bobo...I luv the partnership with Oba just :star:
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/69881.jpg4&n=40668

I really want him to retire with us but that brings quite a few challenges.One is that he will certainly demand first team action,especially with the world cup coming...I really dont mind that but i know Mancini will elect to partner him again with Adriano when he does soo much better with Oba...

Why cant we have to partnerships that always play together.Oba-Vieri and Recoba-Adriano...We will confuse the hell out of the opponents on who will start with the shuffle sometimes here and there...Plus with lots of games everyone hopefully stays happy.

Pino
19 May 05, 22:19
look at the award vieri received 2day ...."Christian Vieri's strike against Parma at the Giuseppe Meazza in 1999/00 was voted as the best goal of the last ten years. " (its called the goal of the decade lol )

scutzon
20 May 05, 08:58
Vieri's World Cup aim
by Nadia Carminati - created on 19 May 2005
------------------------------------------------------

Internazionale striker Christian Vieri is desperate to perform well next season in order to play in the World Cup.

Vieri has struggled with injuries this term and has not been able to play a full part in Inter's season.

However, the powerful Italian marksman returned to action with great effect as his double secured Inter's place in the Coppa Italia final after beating Cagliari.

Vieri now wants to stay injury-free next season in order to ensure he is part of Marcelo Lippi's Italy squad for the remainder of their World Cup qualifiers.

"Now I feel good and should Lippi call me I'm happy because I'm really keen on the national team," said Vieri.

"I want to play in the World Cup and the only way to reach it is by playing a big season next year."

Vieri has recently been linked with a surprise move to city rivals Milan, but he calmed the situation by insisting he will be at Inter next season.

"Let's not talk about these things," said Vieri. "Unless some strange things happen, I'll stay here."

Vieri's current contract expires next summer and the fact Inter have not yet opened discussions on a fresh contract have led to speculation about his departure.

[Skysports]
-------------------------------

I really hope I will be able to see Vieri don the Azzurri jersey again and watch him play in the World Cup 2006. He is still a very good striker despite his age, and will undoubtedly be of great help to the Italia NT. Imagine Vieri-Gilardino in the WC. Or maybe even Vieri-Cassano.

Handoyo
20 May 05, 16:30
If he is called up for next year's World Cup, he will have the chance to shatter the 9 World Cup goals scored by any Italian, a record which he himself held, alongside legends like Roberto Baggio. I think Luigi Riva also holds the record. Nonetheless, I am quite sure that neither manage to do it in just 2 World Cup, like Bobo!

kova9
20 May 05, 18:01
Can anyone tell me what does TRITOLONE mean??? :star: :star: :star:

Tommi
20 May 05, 18:04
I´ll quote Frisko here...

Tritolo is an explosive, like TNT. Tritolone means Big Explosive.

Choppin Onions
20 May 05, 19:54
Grrrreat Bobo...I luv the partnership with Oba just :star:

Why cant we have to partnerships that always play together.Oba-Vieri and Recoba-Adriano...We will confuse the hell out of the opponents on who will start with the shuffle sometimes here and there...Plus with lots of games everyone hopefully stays happy.

Him and Oba really click on the pitch. I saw it last year and it continues to prove true for this year. I think it's helped that they're good friends off the pitch too.

Pino
20 May 05, 23:30
ya bobo and oba rly play 2gether wen their both on thr field

Miki
21 May 05, 00:33
If he is called up for next year's World Cup, he will have the chance to shatter the 9 World Cup goals scored by any Italian, a record which he himself held, alongside legends like Roberto Baggio. I think Luigi Riva also holds the record. Nonetheless, I am quite sure that neither manage to do it in just 2 World Cup, like Bobo!
Along with Christian Vieri, 2 other Italians have scored 9 gols in World Cup tournaments and they are Roberto Baggio and Paolo Rossi.

Paolo Rossi scored his 9 gols in the space of 2 World Cups as well - he finished the 1982 World Cup tournament as top scorer with 5 gols.

Anyway, if Vieri scores just 1 more gol, he will be amongst legends.. but he already is one anyway. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

Pino
22 May 05, 15:56
damn right vieris a legend :) wit his nimble feet and bullish strength no one can come close .....(except our own imperetore)

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 17:57
Great, Vieri is back in Gli Azzurri squad again, glad to see him there and I hope he will make it to the World Cup. I just hope he doesn't get injured or anything, although extra game fitness is crucial for him ahead of Roma.

Why isn't CZ there? He has played we as of late???

Here is the squad:

Gk: Buffon (Juventus), Roma (Monaco)

D: Barzagli (Palermo), Bonera (Parma), Cannavaro (Juventus), Chiellini (Fiorentina), Grosso (Palermo), Materazzi (Inter), Nesta (Milan), Zaccardo (Palermo)

M: Barone (Palermo), Blasi (Juve), Camoranesi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Diana (Sampdoria), Pirlo (Milan), Zambrotta (Juventus)

F: Cassano (Roma), Esposito (Cagliari), Gilardino (Parma), Toni (Palermo), Vieri (Inter)

SB9Dragon
29 May 05, 18:17
Vieri's spot is sorta in danger with this new explosition of attacking talent for Italy. It's quite possible that any of those guys could take his job. Though I'm not so sure if it will actually happen.

Pino
30 May 05, 23:00
damn right no one could take his place.... i think vieri is goin to bring italia the world cup next year b4 retiring ...wat a legend lol

minterke
30 May 05, 23:38
damn right no one could take his place.... i think vieri is goin to bring italia the world cup next year b4 retiring ...wat a legend lol

if theres someone that loves vieri more or even as much as you do then let me know... :D

The Count of Anti-Milan
31 May 05, 06:42
Bobogol32 is Vieri's Faisal! :D :D :D

Frisko
07 Jun 05, 17:10
Suspended for the first 2 Serie A games next season :mad:

Tommi
29 Jun 05, 19:13
First i will post MoH´s great post here...

MoH, do these stats again, but instead of comparing total goals, compare goals against 'big' teams. If Vieri isn't last in that category, I will do anything!

Are you sure? It's not going to be pretty :angel: (Allah ye'nik ;) )

Starting from 1995 and onwards, I’m going to count their entire Serie A careers, including their previous clubs (It won’t be fair for Adriano, seeing as he’s only been here for two years…Three if you can’t his brief spell, but I don’t)

The so-called Big 4/Recent Rivals
Inter
Roma
Juve
Milan

Contenders
Representing Inter
Adriano (I would have liked to do Recoba, but thanks to Trezeguet, I added Adriano instead...)
Vieri

Representing Roma
Totti
Montella

Representing Juve
Del boy
Trezeguet

Representing Milan
Sheva
Inzaghi

Results

Inter
Adriano – 6 Goals (2001-2005)

Inter – 0
Roma – 1
Juve – 3
Milan 2

Vieri– 14 Goals (1995-1996 and then 1998-2005) By the way, I just realized something, Vieri has continuously scored against Roma each season since joining the Nerazzuri, and regretfully he wasn’t unleashed against them this season!

Inter – 0
Roma – 8
Juve – 4
Milan 2

Roma
Totti – 8 Goals (1995-2005)

Inter – 4
Roma – 0
Juve – 2
Milan 2

Montella– 15 Goals (1995-2005)

Inter – 7
Roma – 2 (He’s an ex-Sampdoria player)
Juve – 2
Milan 4

Juve
Del boy – 13 Goals (1995-2005)

Inter – 4
Roma – 6
Juve - 0
Milan 3

Trezeguet– 4 Goals (2000-2005)

Inter - 2
Roma - 0
Juve - 0
Milan 2

Milan
Sheva – 18 Goals (1999-2005)

Inter – 6
Roma – 7
Juve – 5
Milan 0

Inzaghi – 15 Goals (1995-2005)

Inter - 6
Roma - 3
Juve - 1
Milan 5

Sheva – 18 Goals :finger: (I told you it won’t be pretty)
Montella/Inzaghi – 15 Goals :eek: (Both surprised me, especially Inzaghi! Unbelievable...)
Vieri – 14 Goals :intersca: (I'm telling you he's a living legend)
Del boy – 13 Goals :o
Totti – 8 Goals :wth: (I honestly expected more…)
Adriano – 6 Goals :kiss:
Trezeguet – 4 Goals :dielaugh: (******* hilarious!!!)

Tommi
29 Jun 05, 19:17
Starting from 1995 and onwards, I’m going to count their entire Serie A careers, including their previous clubs (It won’t be fair for Adriano, seeing as he’s only been here for two years…Three if you can’t his brief spell, but I don’t)

Vieri– 14 Goals (1995-1996 and then 1998-2005) By the way, I just realized something, Vieri has continuously scored against Roma each season since joining the Nerazzuri, and regretfully he wasn’t unleashed against them this season!

Inter – 0
Roma – 8
Juve – 4
Milan 2

I fact checked those stats and you actually had missed some goals. :)

I counted Vieri´s Serie A stats only. Bolded parts are the teams he played with...

Against Roma = 10 goals

10/09/1995 Roma - Atalanta 0-1 Vieri
16/03/1997 Juventus - Roma 3-0 Vieri x 2
11/04/1999 Roma - Lazio 3-1 Vieri
30/01/2000 Inter - Roma 2-1 Vieri
04/03/2001 Roma - Inter 3-2 Vieri x 2
24/03/2002 Inter - Roma 3-1 Vieri
06-04-2003 Inter - Roma 3-3 Vieri
07-03-2004 Roma - Inter 4-1 Vieri

Against Juventus = 4 goals

14-04-2001 Juventus - Inter 3-1 Vieri
19-10-2002 Inter - Juventus 1-1 Vieri
04-04-2004 Inter - Juventus 3-2 Vieri
28.10-2004 Inter - Juventus 2-2 Vieri

Against Milan = 3 goals

06/04/1997 Milan - Juventus 1-6 Vieri x 2
03-03-2002 Milan - Inter 0-1 Vieri

Not awesome, but not bad either...

Only one season at Juve [when he was young prospect and got limited playing time] he scored two against Roma and two against Milan [and won the Scudetto and European SuperCup btw]. If he had stayed there i bet he would´ve scored many many goals more against the better teams.

shahz_nerazzurri
29 Jun 05, 22:44
@ hamed
Look dude, Vieri was italys highest scorer both in worldcup 98 and 2002, how can u sat something abt like this abt a living legend. Every where i go, people r saying he had a horrible season!!. Since when does 13 goals in 27 apperances become horrible???????, espacially considering the fact that he was brought on as a substitue in 8 of these games, 13 goals in 1831 minutes, that is 140 min per goal, which is perfectly reasonable, maybe not high class. how can we ever forget the great comeback which vieri led us to against juve, when he came on as a sub, and in just 24 mins, changed the whole game. And as for ur point, that he dosent work against the big team, that is pure rubbish, Scuedetto is not won on performing agaisnt the big teams, There r 20 teams in it and performance against each one is important in winning the league. This guy is a living legend, Inter would have been nowhere if it hadnt been for this guy, true we didnt win anything with him, But all along we were always known as mighty Powers, all b/c if him, i really really hope he dosent leave, he deserves the starts ahead of martins, or rather y cant mancini go with 3 forwards??. As for his transfer to Milan, i just dont think that is possible, eventhough i think they may give a starting place alongside sheva, ahead of zaghi and crespo(if he is still there). A month ago i heared rumors abt him being transferred to atletico madrid, thank god that rumor has died down now, it would have been an insult to this legend to go to a side like atletico madrid.
VIERI 4ever

Hammoudi
29 Jun 05, 23:39
@ hamed
Look dude, Vieri was italys highest scorer both in worldcup 98 and 2002, how can u sat something abt like this abt a living legend.

Before you go on and on, when did I say Vieri was horrible? People should understand first and then talk. I had to repeat it 1000 times because I knew people like you won't get it, I love Vieri and I just said his salary isn't justified. Does that mean he is horrible? For some people, saying the truth about their favourite player is like a taboo!!!

Hammoudi
29 Jun 05, 23:44
**** it, I had enought of this BS. I just want to say that every freaking goal counts and to be honest Serie A has always been decided in the away games against little teams.

If Vieri hasn't scored that much against Milan and Juve then you need to look at how much we've actually managed to scored against them as a team. We've been pretty lousy against them if you ask me. Last season is probably the best benchmark and Oba, Bobo and Adriano we're pretty equal against Milan and Juve. I rest my case.

What are you talking about? How can you equate between all goals? Is a 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals against Como in a 4-0 game the same as the only goal in a 1-0 game against your direct rivals?

So now the blame shifted from Vieri for not scoring against big teams to us not playing good? All right, fair enough, we used to suck against big teams. But that doesn't put the blame 100% on us, the star players should shoulder some blame.

Technically last? That would be Adriano, with 5 goals...

Trust me, the last thing I had in mind was turning you into a slave ;) I'm not that evil, not to a fellow Arab and Inter fan :flirt: (masar ila-5aar, mohelwa miniii....bas samihnaaa :P )

Ma3lay ;) And you are right man, I lose :depress:

[Edit] I recall Adriano scoring a cracking goal once against Milan while with Parma, so he is not last after all. I didn't know where to get his exact stats while with Parma and Fiorentina, there could be more.

Tommi
30 Jun 05, 08:56
I know you didn´t directly ask these questions from me, but i´ll answer anyway... :P

Is a 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals against Como in a 4-0 game the same as the only goal in a 1-0 game against your direct rivals?
Not the same of course...

But imagine that the Como match is on, we´re only leading 1-0 ´cause you said 2rd, 3rd and 4th goals aren´t really important. What if it´s 1-0 until the 88th minute and all of the sudden Como scores one or two? Then we draw or lose, that match only could cost us championship. I mean how can anyone say a goal is not important? None knows if it´s important until the match is over.

So now the blame shifted from Vieri for not scoring against big teams to us not playing good?
Still saying Vieri doesnt score against better/bigger teams?

You said something that Adriano scored against Milan when he was in Parma. I have no time to check that, but i´ll give you that one. Now i use all those facts MoH posted earlier...

Inter
Adriano – 7 Goals (2001-2005)
Inter – 0
Roma – 1
Juve – 3
Milan 3

Vieri– 17 Goals (1995-1996 and then 1998-2005)
Inter – 0
Roma – 10
Juve – 4
Milan 3

Roma
Inter – 4
Roma – 0
Juve – 2
Milan 2

Inter – 7
Juve – 2
Milan 4

Juve
Inter – 4
Roma – 6
Juve - 0
Milan 3

Inter - 2
Roma - 0
Juve - 0
Milan 2

Milan
Inter – 6
Roma – 7
Juve – 5
Milan 0

Inter - 6
Roma - 3
Juve - 1
Milan 5

Sheva – 18 Goals
Vieri – 17 Goals
Montella/Inzaghi – 15 Goals
Del boy – 13 Goals
Totti – 8 Goals
Adriano – 7 goals
Trezeguet – 4 goals

Vieri is second in that list? Second and he still isn´t a player who scores against better/bigger teams Hamed? Also, like i said earlier. One season at Juve and four [4] goals against better/bigger teams. Quite good, no? Dont you think he would be leading that list if he had stayed in Juve for example?

Waiting for your next excuse... :)

The Count of Anti-Milan
30 Jun 05, 09:58
What I would like to ask is: where are we in the list of big teams? :frustrat:

Tommi
30 Jun 05, 11:04
Milos, you mean Lazio right?

This is what MoH said when he did that list...

Anywhoooo, Roma is a big club (Not a lot of trophies) but still a big player in Serie, I should have included Lazio and Parma, but seeing as they both fell from grace during the last two seasons, I voted otherwise.
I could count/check few of of those players stats against Lazio and Parma, but i dont think i have interest to check all of them.

Then there could/should also be teams like Udinese, Sampdoria, Palermo as well ´cause they´re tough opponents. :)

Hammoudi
30 Jun 05, 13:31
Yes Tommi, I made a mistake again. I kept thinking that Adriano scored a goal for us in that 3-2 match against Milan when it was only CZ and Stan and he missed an incredible chance, so he is last, conceded!

About that example, I still consider scoring one goal against your direct opponents much better than a useless hattrick against the lesser teams. We almost beat all of them in 01/02, but our failure to win against the big teams killed us. A champion rarely wins a leauge by only beating the lesser teams.

Frisko
30 Jun 05, 17:11
I've been reading on Yahoo Sports that Bobo will cancel his contract in a matter of days. Apparently he wants to play every week so that he can get a ticket to the World Cup next year.

If he goes, I'll be sad, but if he goes to Everton or Newcastle, as rumours suggest, then it's ok, it'll be good for him, we'll lose a high wage player and everyone will be happy.

Tommi
30 Jun 05, 17:45
We almost beat all of them in 01/02, but our failure to win against the big teams killed us.
Last match, defending our lead and not really the goal scoring killed us in 01/02. 0-1 Vieri, 1-2 Di Biagio and then the mistakes in defence and it was goodbye to Scudetto.

About that example, I still consider scoring one goal against your direct opponents much better than a useless hattrick against the lesser teams.
How do you know in advance which goals are useless? You really dont know that until the match is over. After the matches are over, speculation is so easy dont you think...why did he score three against Como and didn´t save that one "useless" goal against Milan. :P

Choppin Onions
30 Jun 05, 20:10
Makes sense for Bobo to go to England, seeing he speaks English and all but I doubt it would help his chances of earning a spot in NT, playing outside of Italy.

Frisko
30 Jun 05, 20:13
His only other choice would be a team like Roma, if Cassano leaves...

Kato
30 Jun 05, 21:05
His only other choice would be a team like Roma, if Cassano leaves...

well they obviously can't buy him now :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Pod
30 Jun 05, 22:03
http://www.gianlucarossi.it/calciatoriglrossi.nsf/Alldocs/3D61FF884E3A932CC1257030007375E1?opendocument

http://www.gianlucarossi.it/calciatoriglrossi.nsf/Alldocs/4153BEFDECC844B7C12570300078AE6F?opendocument

The_Egyptian_Interista
30 Jun 05, 22:46
Apparently CSKA Moscow are interested in Vieri...

Pulsar36
30 Jun 05, 23:12
Apparently CSKA Moscow are interested in Vieri...

Where you hear that Nera?

Pulsar36
30 Jun 05, 23:18
Ohh I see right in that article

I will be the saddest person on the planet :( and cry day and night if Vieri leaves. :(

Pulsar36
30 Jun 05, 23:19
I know you didn´t directly ask these questions from me, but i´ll answer anyway... :P

Is a 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals against Como in a 4-0 game the same as the only goal in a 1-0 game against your direct rivals?
Not the same of course...

But imagine that the Como match is on, we´re only leading 1-0 ´cause you said 2rd, 3rd and 4th goals aren´t really important. What if it´s 1-0 until the 88th minute and all of the sudden Como scores one or two? Then we draw or lose, that match only could cost us championship. I mean how can anyone say a goal is not important? None knows if it´s important until the match is over.

So now the blame shifted from Vieri for not scoring against big teams to us not playing good?
Still saying Vieri doesnt score against better/bigger teams?

You said something that Adriano scored against Milan when he was in Parma. I have no time to check that, but i´ll give you that one. Now i use all those facts MoH posted earlier...

Inter
Adriano – 7 Goals (2001-2005)
Inter – 0
Roma – 1
Juve – 3
Milan 3

Vieri– 17 Goals (1995-1996 and then 1998-2005)
Inter – 0
Roma – 10
Juve – 4
Milan 3

Roma
Inter – 4
Roma – 0
Juve – 2
Milan 2

Inter – 7
Juve – 2
Milan 4

Juve
Inter – 4
Roma – 6
Juve - 0
Milan 3

Inter - 2
Roma - 0
Juve - 0
Milan 2

Milan
Inter – 6
Roma – 7
Juve – 5
Milan 0

Inter - 6
Roma - 3
Juve - 1
Milan 5

Sheva – 18 Goals
Vieri – 17 Goals
Montella/Inzaghi – 15 Goals
Del boy – 13 Goals
Totti – 8 Goals
Adriano – 7 goals
Trezeguet – 4 goals

Vieri is second in that list? Second and he still isn´t a player who scores against better/bigger teams Hamed? Also, like i said earlier. One season at Juve and four [4] goals against better/bigger teams. Quite good, no? Dont you think he would be leading that list if he had stayed in Juve for example?

Waiting for your next excuse... :)

Tommi!

I demand that you post that post of yours in our Vieri thread at the other forum!

Please! :)

Pod
01 Jul 05, 08:35
Accordin to italian media we will pay Vieri for canceling his contract 3,5 mln (50%of his last year at Inter), + 1 mln for the publicity rights,and 4,5 mln for the past years with us.

I can't bellive that.In last year we could just exchange him for Di Vaio.Now he could go to Juve for free and we will pay for it 9 mln !

Screw this societa :stuckup:

The_Egyptian_Interista
01 Jul 05, 09:34
Sadly it's official now... :depress:

MILAN - Inter and Christian Vieri have reached a mutual agreement to rescind his contract with the club, due to expire on 30 June 2006.

Negotiations between the player and the club progressed smoothly at every stage, and the documents related to the contractual issue were registered at the Lega Calcio offices this morning.

FC Internazionale thanks Christian Vieri for his contribution to the history of the club over the past six years.

Christian Vieri thanks Inter and its fans for the professional respect and affection which characterised the relationship.

Jake
01 Jul 05, 10:50
Fuck off Inter!!! I hate you Moratti and your clown assistants!

Ziyad
01 Jul 05, 11:24
All i can say is Grazie Vieri for all the great things u brought to us :star:

Our management has proved again that they are incapable of business. :yuck:

They are CLOWNS when it comes to dealings...

Dutch Nerazzurri
01 Jul 05, 14:25
Ohh I see right in that article

I will be the saddest person on the planet :( and cry day and night if Vieri leaves. :(
I'm crying with you :cry: