PDA

View Full Version : An Inter production

rockball
01 Feb 10, 14:34
Last day of Mercato

Presenting the biggest drama of all. Produced by Massimo Moratti, Directed by Branca and Mourinho. Prominent casting by Lotito!
Thanks to Diegus for his superb editing.

Starring Ledesma in a lead role, supported by Kolarov and sidekick Simplicio. Introducing Krhin and Stevanovic. Guest appearance by Mariga, ghostly appearance by Baptista, fleeting role by Fernandes.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 14:35
Latest from TMW:

Mariga would be indeed coming. He would sing a contract soon. Details will follow shortly.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D191846&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D191846&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

--------------------------------------------------------

Believe or not to believe.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 14:37
Hehe, we are a bit late but okay. Let's us this thread from now on till the end of the mercato to spam all the latest rumors.

lonewolf19
01 Feb 10, 14:39
How many hours till mercato close?

rockball
01 Feb 10, 14:39
3 hours and 20 minutes I suppose.

Johnny Ludlow
01 Feb 10, 14:40
Hahah! Can't complain if this is to happen. I have to say it's always exciting to sign a highly regarded young player I have not seen play much at all! My biggest hope is that he is a good passer. If I had to guess, I'd guess he is not.

Sneijder<3
01 Feb 10, 14:43
havent found any good videos on him or anything. interesting transfer to say the least if it goes through. someone tell me something about Mariga!

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 14:45
3 hours and 20 minutes I suppose.

Oh my, another 3 hours or so !! :wallbang:

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 14:48
Mariga is a stronger faster version of muntari. More essien like. But ofcopurse not that level. Roughly same abilty at passing

Fitzy
01 Feb 10, 14:48
He was great when I saw Parma-Udinese earlier this season. Very dynamic player.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 14:49
havent found any good videos on him or anything. interesting transfer to say the least if it goes through. someone tell me something about Mariga!

Not even enough discussion or articles about his skills and specialities in the past....

Seems like he is from a humble background in Kenya.....

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 14:50
Latest from Recalcati, TMW:

Deal would be half of Mariga + 3m€ for half of Biabiany. So Inter gets half of Mariga and Parma gets half of Biabiany + 3m€.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D191856&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.tuttomercatoweb.com/%3Faction%3Dread%26id%3D191856&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Also it's said Simplicio is at Hotel ATA Quark at the moment.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 14:50
Very dynamic player.

Can you please elaborate.....since most of us have very little info about him...

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 14:55
I read somewhere that English FA has a rule saying that players, whose countries are not in the top 70 of FIFA Ranking would not be allowed in the EPL ??? :confused:

I don't think it is true but if it is, then it is very weird. :D

Inter1991-
01 Feb 10, 14:57
Mariga is a stronger faster version of muntari. More essien like. But ofcopurse not that level. Roughly same abilty at passing

Passing of Muntari?????!!!:( oh God.............

sakana
01 Feb 10, 14:57
I read somewhere that English FA has a rule saying that players, whose countries are not in the top 70 of FIFA Ranking would not be allowed in the EPL ??? :confused:

I don't think it is true but if it is, then it is very weird. :D

What? That's definitely not true. There are some work permit rules that seem to require players to have played a certain % of internationals, but nothing to do with FIFA rankings, as far as I've ever heard.

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 14:59
Passing of Muntari?????!!!:( oh God.............

Indeed. I haven't watched all but in the 4 games roughly that's all I saw. Preffered to Muntari anyway

rockball
01 Feb 10, 15:02
Is his passing better than Ledesma?

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:02
What? That's definitely not true. There are some work permit rules that seem to require players to have played a certain % of internationals, but nothing to do with FIFA rankings, as far as I've ever heard.

That "certain % of NT matches" is valid only for indeed players from countries which are 70 or better in FIFA Ranking. I don't know which are the rules for players from countries which are worse than 70.

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 15:03

Probably not. Very different players really.
Faster so better in CL maybe

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:03

Even if I haven't seen Mariga hardly ever, I'd say definitely no. I think his movement and strength are his qualities. Hopefully he can also pass and keep the ball.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:04

I guess the answer lies in, do you consider Muntari's passing to be better than Ledesma :cry::cry:

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 15:04

That is what I think as well coz that would be veryyyy weird.

Getting back to the player, I do think that it is just a hoax or stupid rumour coz I do think that we are going after Ledesma + Kolarov and that is why it is getting complicated.

Then again, if it is true that we have signed the Parma player, then I would be very interested as to what kind of player he is.;)

I love and hate the last day/s of the transfer markets.:wallbang:

AndyLT
01 Feb 10, 15:07
I don't believe anybody's passing is as bad as Muntari

sakana
01 Feb 10, 15:09
That "certain % of NT matches" is valid only for indeed players from countries which are 70 or better in FIFA Ranking. I don't know which are the rules for players from countries which are worse than 70.

Thanks, Cafe. I've always wondered who that applied to.

Jnr
01 Feb 10, 15:10
I would like to see Lotitos face, I mean the guy is simply horrible at dealings..loosing player like Pandev for free and after that had to compensate him 160 000euros..and now this Ledesma affair..

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 15:10
Oh btw, Jimenez-Biabany are the players who belong to us which could help get this Parma dude; if it is a serious rumour.

As for Muntari's passing, lets not even talk about it. Hard working midfielder he is but many times this season, I have seen a headless chicken in Muntari.:(

Luka
01 Feb 10, 15:11
What a day.

So, anybody know what time exactly the window closes?

Last year it was different for outgoing, and incoming transfers.

Last day of Mercato

Presenting the biggest drama of all. Produced by Massimo Moratti, Directed by Branca and Mourinho. Prominent casting by Lotito!
Thanks to Diegus for his superb editing.

Starring Ledesma in a lead role, supported by Kolarov and sidekick Simplicio. Introducing Krhin and Stevanovic. Guest appearance by Mariga, ghostly appearance by Baptista, fleeting role by Fernandes.

:P:P:P

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 15:12
6 PM Italy, 5 england, 11 spain and france

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 15:12

Ach so. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Luka
01 Feb 10, 15:15
6 PM Italy, 5 england, 11 spain and france
What??

Are you sure??

That leaves us only 45 minutes! If that is the case, then Ledesma/Kolarov deal is deffinetly off, and we're taking Mariga dude instead.

That wouldn't be cool... :/

We need a left back besides Santon, and Kolarov is just to perfect for that role. Knows the league, is quite young, and is almost similar type of player to Maicon 4 years ago.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:17
The interesting thing with all the midfielders that we have been linked seem to be so different to one another....some are upposed to be better at passing...others are workhorses.....others are mutifaceted!
Not sure what to make of this approach!!!

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 15:18
What??

Are you sure??

That leaves us only 45 minutes! If that is the case, then Ledesma/Kolarov deal is deffinetly off, and we're taking Mariga dude instead.

Thats GMT time. Whats the hour over there where you are

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:21
Simplicio says he IS dealing with Inter.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D3011&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D3011&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

And the same time Ledesma's agent said everything is over in that deal and Lotito fucked it up.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D3010&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D3010&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

So we would be getting Mariga and Simplicio. Interesting but strange. Simplicio MUST be just a loan.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:21
What??

Are you sure??

That wouldn't be cool... :/

We need a left back besides Santon, and Kolarov is just to perfect for that role. Knows the league, is quite young, and is almost similar type of player to Maicon 4 years ago.

Kolarov can be taken next summer. Now it's just too hard to deal with Lotito, that's for sure. Ledesma (+Kolarov) deal looks definitely to be OFF.

Sneijder<3
01 Feb 10, 15:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV5DsyHb7kE

if anyone speaks italian this is about inter signing mariga i think. i cant understand it though

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:24
This is crazzzeeee.....doesnt make any sense...what we are doing or what Lotito is doing...neither makes sense!

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 15:25
Yeah, it does seem that we have already signed Mariga some hours back and are also after Simplicio. But yeah, signing Kolarov is out of question today if the Ledesma deal didnt go through. 35more minutes.:boogy:

vitomins
01 Feb 10, 15:26
Thats GMT time. Whats the hour over there where you are

I know that the EPL window closes at 5pm local time. So that would mean 6pm local time in Italy if they have the same deadline.

But that means it closes in a little over 30 minutes!

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:26
I'm not exactly sure why are we trying to get Simplicio. Is Krhin after all going on loan to Palermo?

Stefan
01 Feb 10, 15:28
I'm not exactly sure why are we trying to get Simplicio. Is Krhin after all going on loan to Palermo?

Recalcati's site said mou has given is ok to a loan. But only a loan, he wants him back in june.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 15:28
Lolito is such a morron.

Kolarov can be taken next summer. Now it's just too hard to deal with Lotito, that's for sure. Ledesma (+Kolarov) deal looks definitely to be OFF.
I don't even want to think about the summer dealings with Lolito over Kolarov, if this is how looks a negotiations with him.

Also if Ledesma will use article 17 and he will go to us, Lolito will make the life extremely difficult for us to take Kolarov.

What an idiot :wallbang2:

FCBarca
01 Feb 10, 15:31
There will be a queue for Kolarov's services in the summer, for sure

Johnny Ludlow
01 Feb 10, 15:35
I have to say, that it might not be that strange after all. Simplicio is actually quite good going forward, scores loads of goals, and is peaking right now. He even played one game for Brazil lately. Also, I wouldn't blame Mou if he decided to use Zanetti more as a left back from now on. It would mean signing two midfielders is not totally out of line. Il Capitano's incapability to pass the ball forward is sometimes so very frustrating.

About Mariga, maybe Mourinho has lost his faith in Muntari and pinpointed Mariga to be his essien at Inter. To take speculation even further (I can't help myself!) - he might use Muntari as a bargaining chip with Mr. Redknapp. Modric would be fantastic in Serie A, Gareth Bale is also starting to bloom!

Jnr
01 Feb 10, 15:36
It seems that Krhin is on his way yes..But im sure that Simplicio is just a short-term loan/project ..Yes we have a tight schedule ahead..Mou wants to make sure he has his midfield shaped up by the time we face Chelsea + proper backups..

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:36
Well, Kolarov is not the only LB in the world. Same goes to Ledesma, he's not the only midfielder with passing ability in the world.

I think Mariga is very interesting purchase, as we didn't risk too much with him by buying only half of him (apparently, nothing official yet).

Stefan
01 Feb 10, 15:37
Haven't seeb mariga myself but the parma guys really rate the guy. So not a bad buy at all. Lotito must be having a hernia, got royally phucked due to pride.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:38
I have to say, that it might not be that strange after all. Simplicio is actually quite good going forward, scores loads of goals, and is peaking right now. He even played one game for Brazil lately. Also, I wouldn't blame Mou if he decided to use Zanetti more as a left back from now on. It would mean signing two midfielders is not totally out of line. Il Capitano's incapability to pass the ball forward is sometimes so very frustrating.

About Mariga, maybe Mourinho has lost his faith in Muntari and pinpointed Mariga to be his essien at Inter. To take speculation even further (I can't help myself!) - he might use Muntari as a bargaining chip with Mr. Redknapp. Modric would be fantastic in Serie A, Gareth Bale is also starting to bloom!

Well yes that's a good notice. Zanetti can cover both flanks and we have still some experience in the middle in the form of Simplicio even if he's different kind of player.

mario.santon
01 Feb 10, 15:39
moratti said we're not gonna sign any one...
But Pandev came, and few more r coming...
I guess, when it comes to transfers, we can not trust our president

mario.santon
01 Feb 10, 15:39
moratti said we're not gonna sign any one...
But Pandev came, and few more r coming...
I guess, when it comes to transfers, we can not trust our president

Jnr
01 Feb 10, 15:40
Mariga, Simplicio..Inter going all out attack on physical strenght :) Not that we hadnt any before todays dealings :)

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:41
Well, Kolarov is not the only LB in the world. Same goes to Ledesma, he's not the only midfielder with passing ability in the world.

I think Mariga is very interesting purchase, as we didn't risk too much with him by buying only half of him (apparently, nothing official yet).

Maybe Mariga is a good deal, but what baffles me is our approach! We were really going hammer and tongs after Ledesma (who is no workhorse, more passing abilities) and now that we couldnt get him, are looking at a workhorse as a replacement! Doesnt make sense to me.....even if we are loking at backup midfielders who wont be in our starting 11!

Ramdac
01 Feb 10, 15:42
This fuckin' lotito has wasted our time now we are racing against time to finish our transfers FUCK.

Black&Blue
01 Feb 10, 15:42
This is a thriller....
anyway it seems we are going to buy Mariga and Simplicio (loan,just like Khrin to Palermo)......

Jnr
01 Feb 10, 15:43
There are reports that Lotito are desperately trying to sell Ledesma to Man.City ..to have his millions and pursue Ederson of Lyon..tick-tack-tick-tack.:What a wuss

Luka
01 Feb 10, 15:45
Idiot.

Even if Man City will offer the money, Ledesma only wants Inter, and he will reject City.

Lolito is a morron ^ 2, and Ledesma must be even more pissed than us.

Seems we will have first time in history article 17 used.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:46
Maybe Mariga is a good deal, but what baffles me is our approach! We were really going hammer and tongs after Ledesma (who is no workhorse, more passing abilities) and now that we couldnt get him, are looking at a workhorse as a replacement! Doesnt make sense to me.....even if we are loking at backup midfielders who wont be in our starting 11!

Well, maybe we then took a different approach. There weren't available other players like Ledesma in this market so it's hard to buy a replacement for him. I think Mariga is more mobile than our other midfielders (apart from Wes) and I'm hopeful his passing is better than Muntari's.

It's just that next summer we really need to push for leading midfielders who can take the ball and do something with it.

sakana
01 Feb 10, 15:48
There are reports that Lotito are desperately trying to sell Ledesma to Man.City ..to have his millions and pursue Ederson of Lyon..tick-tack-tick-tack.:What a wuss

Ederson would only go on loan to Lazio (with an option to buy) -- that cause and effect makes no sense at all (and I guess is a further sign of Lotito's illogical behavior).

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:53
What I dont like is that we are getting 3rd or 4th line choices.......reminds me of the time when we acquired Muntari......when we were trying for Lampard.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 15:54
Lolito is such an asshole on top of totaly unreliable and unproffesional person.

I am amazed how such a person can be a buisnesman.

We already had a deal with him, but he changed his mind. Then he wanted to discuss again, and when we did, he started to up his demands AGAIN.

What an idiot.

We were making a very good offer for him with the fact in mind Ledesma will be free in the summer, and he wanted more.

This is what an agent of Ledesma said:

The deal Ledesma-Inter is definitely missed.

Too late to call the club president Lotito Nerazzurri in distorting the events: the deal Mariga with Parma was now come off, "with Inter and missed everything completely - thundered agent Vincenzo D'Ippolito on an exclusive basis lalaziosiamonoi.it -. The President has called Lotito Inter only to 16, but now the deal with Parma was closed. I warned more than once, but his pride did not want to contact first Moratti. President Inter had made an offer directly to him Saturday afternoon, and until recently has never been invoked. Now that the president has realized their mistake too late. He lost 10 million euros at the end of the season and probably will lose completely the tag of the player. Now he's trying to overcome trying to sell Cristian at Manchester City. The English have not taken Mariga and hence might be interested, but I do not think we have sufficient time to work so hard. Lotito me talk about it also of Genoa, but Christians do not want to go there. The boy is too disappointed. Playing with Lazio? Let's see what happens at this moment his psychological condition would not allow it. "

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 15:57
The thing is that what Lotito does not realise is that Ledesma may turn down move to ManCity, since apparently Ledesma has his heart set at inter, and yet he is trying to shop him around!
Not the best way to keep confidence of your remaining players!

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 15:58
1 min 39 left

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 15:59
Latest from Recalcati:

ORE 17.56 (SKY): Simplicio moves away from Inter. The company apparently is not interested in buying two players

DIN011
01 Feb 10, 16:00
1 min 39 left

Doesn't it end on 19.00?

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 16:00
Finished for Internal Italian Transfers.

We canm still sign players from spain,france and ....scotland

Luka
01 Feb 10, 16:01
Latest from Recalcati:

That was predictable.

Mariga it is I guess.

Young player is never bad, seems he will be a sub for Cuchus position (probably). I think that position we were looking initially for a replacement of.

He was followed by Man Utd (from what I hear), and lately almost signed by Man City, so the interest of other teams is a good hint and good omen.

Lolito will doom this club. Their current form is mainly thanks to his stupid actions (Ledesma, Pandev, Silvestri). If they will at the end of the season land in one of the three bottom spots, he will be finished.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 16:03
Hmm, according to SKY the reason for not taking Simplicio is because the player wanted a 3-year-contract. LOL.

Isn't it enough you can win Scudetto (though just as fringe player) and then make your move to another respectable club (Roma) ?

edit. I have to say what the fuck Simplicio is thinking? :D

If Inter's proposal is 6 months loan, how on Earth would we accept magically a multi-year permanent transfer.

sakana
01 Feb 10, 16:03
Fiorentina were also linked with Mariga over the summer which, given Corvino's eye for young talent, seems a good sign.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:04
Finished for Internal Italian Transfers.

We canm still sign players from spain,france and ....scotland

Considering our activities over the last day, I will not be surprised if we are linked to 5 more players from these countries! ;)

Dylan
So is it done? Window's closed

szasza02
so it's over? can I go back to studying? :D

Dylan
Considering our activities over the last day, I will not be surprised if we are linked to 5 more players from these countries!

KRIS BOYD FTW

Luka
01 Feb 10, 16:07
Hmm, according to SKY the reason for not taking Simplicio is because the player wanted a 3-year-contract. LOL.

Isn't it enough you can win Scudetto (though just as fringe player) and then make your move to another respectable club (Roma) ?

edit. I have to say what the fuck Simplicio is thinking? :D

If Inter's proposal is 6 months loan, how on Earth would we accept magically a multi-year permanent transfer.
LOL :lol:

Fiorentina were also linked with Mariga over the summer which, given Corvino's eye for young talent, seems a good sign.
Thanks for the info. It is a good sign indeed.

I'm interested to see how Jose will utilise him. Is he going to play him in Cuchus position as some duplicate of Yaya Toure, or maybe he will use him in one of the side midfielders position.

Kinda excited to see how he will fit him in.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:09
Latest from Recalcati:

Ledesma --> Fernandes (forget Ledesma)--> Ledesma (Fernandes failed medical) --> Simplicio (back up to Ledesma, if we cant get Ledesma)--> fail to get Ledesma --> Simplicio + Mariga ---> Mariga (since Simplicio wants long term deal)

I dont think I am :boogy::boogy:, since Mariga was nowhere close to our first choice!

Stefan
01 Feb 10, 16:12
Mariga from all accounts is very talented promising young player. I have no problem with the guys getting him. I haven't seen him play but everyone who has really rates him.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 16:13
Ledesma --> Fernandes (forget Ledesma)--> Ledesma (Fernandes failed medical) --> Simplicio (back up to Ledesma, if we cant get Ledesma)--> fail to get Ledesma --> Simplicio + Mariga ---> Mariga (since Simplicio wants long term deal)

I dont think I am :boogy::boogy:, since Mariga was nowhere close to our first choice!

Well we can't blame our management for this deal to fail. They did everything, and even more, to get the "first" choice. But who could make Lolito aware that he is an idiot ? :P

We did everything right to me. We did the same as with Sneijder, and Quaresma. It's not our fault Lolito is a morron, and is dooming his club (Ledesma will probably reject other destinations, and Lolito will end up with no cash needed for his Ederson deal).

But it's not a tragedy. A tragedy would be if we didn't end up with either. Marriga seems like an interesting dude.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:14
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/02/01/1771290/inter-sign-mcdonald-mariga-from-parma-instead-of-lazios-cristian-

According to this Lolito had started asking for €15 million for Ledesma alone......what an ass.....

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:16
Well we can't blame our management for this deal to fail. They did everything, and even more, to get the "first" choice. But who could make Lolito aware that he is an idiot ? :P

We did everything right to me. We did the same as with Sneijder, and Quaresma. It's not our fault Lolito is a morron, and is dooming his club (Ledesma will probably reject other destinations, and Lolito will end up with no cash needed for his Ederson deal).

But it's not a tragedy. A tragedy would be if we didn't end up with either. Marriga seems like an interesting dude.

I agree, alright I am not being fair to Mariga! I will be the happiest person, if you prove my apprehensions wrong! FORZA INTER!

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 16:17
I'm also excited over Mariga. I think he will use him as side midfielder.

But , now I checked football-lineups.com to see in which positions he has been used, I noticed he hasn't played hardly at all recently. Last time he started a match was 4th of October. Was it that he got a serious injury or something?

Since before that, he's been starter and he has started as central midfielder. Probably box-to-box role or DM role, depending if he was side midfielder or in the middle.

Carson
01 Feb 10, 16:17

u forgot veloso...

bollockologist
01 Feb 10, 16:18
I agree, alright I am not being fair to Mariga! I will be the happiest person, if you prove my apprehensions wrong! FORZA INTER!

If you think about it, Sneijder wasn't our "first choice" either. We wanted Hleb initially. So perhaps it's a good omen.

Toninu
01 Feb 10, 16:20
Well, I think Mariga was a last resort because his deal to City got cancelled due to him not getting a work permit, this could be one of the best accidents ever :D I've got a good feeling about this kid.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 16:23
If you think about it, Sneijder wasn't our "first choice" either. We wanted Hleb initially. So perhaps it's a good omen.
As far as we know, he was our first choice all along.

It's just that for a long time he wasn't interested in a move.

But , now I checked football-lineups.com to see in which positions he has been used, I noticed he hasn't played hardly at all recently. Last time he started a match was 4th of October. Was it that he got a serious injury or something?

Since before that, he's been starter and he has started as central midfielder. Probably box-to-box role or DM role, depending if he was side midfielder or in the middle.
They say he had 2 injuries, first on 15 Nov, but I don't know why he didn't play until then.

As his position, they show a DM and Box-To-Box. I'm mostly interested if he is smart enough to fit the Cuchus position, cause we know this is a very important position for Jose.

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 16:23
Latest from Recalcati:

We would be still after Kolarov. And even Ledesma since Mariga is not official.

---------------------------------------------

Let's forget Lazio and Lotito for now. We can get what we want in the summer.

Jnr
01 Feb 10, 16:24

I did exact thing on footie-lineups..checking his status hes not been used even as a substitute for a long time wich is strange so it must be some injury..

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:24
Anybody can analyze his strength and weakness from the Parma forums?

Luka
01 Feb 10, 16:26
Latest from Recalcati:

We would be still after Kolarov. And even Ledesma since Mariga is not official.

Ain't a window closed already ??

Strange that Recalcati wouldn't know that. Maybe it is us who are mistaken, and the window is still open?

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:26
exactly my question.....

CafeCordoba
01 Feb 10, 16:29
Actually Mariga started in Parma's latest game (against Catania) as side midfielder (most left) in 3-5-2. He was taken out in the half-time.

Hopefully he doesn't fail his medical. :D :D :D (okay, this was alvaro's joke)

Black&Blue
01 Feb 10, 16:31

Strange that Recalcati wouldn't know that. Maybe it is us who are mistaken, and the window is still open?

The window will close at 7 pm

Black&Blue
01 Feb 10, 16:32
I hope that the names are Mariga and Kolarov,just the best names on the market and the right players on the right roles that we need.

Suneet
01 Feb 10, 16:36
I like what I've heard about Mariga, but what I'm interested to know is how much he can run with the ball. He is better than Muntari.

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 16:51
Looks like the frenzy is over and the dust has settled....
IN: Mariga
OUT: Mancini

Dylan
01 Feb 10, 16:52
The window will close at 7 pm

6 PM italy. It's closed

alvaro
01 Feb 10, 16:56
OFFICIAL:

[]
Mercato: Mariga all'Inter, avrà il numero 17
Lunedì, 01 Febbraio 2010 18:51:59
[FOTO Lunedì, 01 Febbraio 2010 18:51:59]

MILANO - Con il deposito negli uffici della Lega Nazionale Professionisti di tutta la necessaria documentazione, i dirigenti di F.C. Internazionale e F.C. Parma hanno definito un'importante operazione di calciomercato.

Kraits
01 Feb 10, 16:57
OFFICIAL:

[]
Mercato: Mariga all'Inter, avrà il numero 17
Lunedì, 01 Febbraio 2010 18:51:59
[FOTO Lunedì, 01 Febbraio 2010 18:51:59]

MILANO - Con il deposito negli uffici della Lega Nazionale Professionisti di tutta la necessaria documentazione, i dirigenti di F.C. Internazionale e F.C. Parma hanno definito un'importante operazione di calciomercato.

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=47198&L=it

:D:D:D

Market: Mariga Inter, will wear number 17
Monday, 01 Febbraio 2010 18:51:59

MILAN - With the filing in the offices of the National League Professionals
all necessary documentation, the managers of FC International
and F.C. Parma have established a major operation transfers.

F.C. International has become the formula of co-ownership, the
McDonand Mariga midfielder, born in Nairobi, Kenya, April 4
1987. Mariga has signed a contract for the company, on 30
June 2014 and will wear jersey number 17.

Simultaneously, F.C. International sold to F.C. Parma, with the
formula of co-ownership, striker Jonathan Ludovic Biabiany,
1998 class, already at the club Emilia the loan with the right formula
redemption of the partnership, exercised on the occasion. Moreover,
returned from loan at West Ham, was transferred to Parma, with the
same formula as temporary, midfielder Luis Antonio Jimenez.

Kraits
01 Feb 10, 17:01
Where is everyone??

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 17:02
He was injured in 09 --> 15-Oct-09 to 15-Nov-09 -> left thigh flexor muscle tear
He seems to play CM, RM and LM

sakana
01 Feb 10, 17:02
Either we're wrong about when the window closes, or Inter are ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D3016

highbreed32
01 Feb 10, 17:04
I think we might have ended up with the best option we've been linked to these pas weeks: in respect to age, price and overall quality (as far as I can tell).

coolmavs
01 Feb 10, 17:05
Either we're wrong about when the window closes, or Inter are ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D3016

Does it say that 24 more hours for the deadline, since the meaning is lost in translation?

sakana
01 Feb 10, 17:07
Does it say that 24 more hours for the deadline, since the meaning is lost in translation?

I think it said 15 mins, but those have passed now, so it seems moot.

Luka
01 Feb 10, 17:17
And no Ederson for Lazio, AND 0 Euro in the summer when Ledesma leaves for free.

Impressive job, your fans must be proud of you.

:lol::lol::lol: -------> Lolito

Carson
01 Feb 10, 17:18
what a stupid dumbass lotito is... :howler: the guy never learns from mistakes... :dielaugh:

Pravesh
01 Feb 10, 18:53
OH well, it has been a very good winter transfer market and would had been excellent had we been able to sign Ledesma+Kolarov, coz those players seemed to be our primary targets.

Then again, Mariga doesn't seem to be any other random young player. He had been rumoured to teams like Man Utd and other big clubs AND was all set to join Man City. He was meant to join us and we signed him after we failed in our attempt to sign Ledesma/co. I just hope that he does well. We have become more international in the winter transfer market as well with two more new international flags.;)

I was very much interested in Kolarov despite not wanting Santon to be benched but I thought it would had been nice to to be on safe side. I don't care now though, coz I am still happy that Santon will get to play more now.

What I loved about this winter transfer market is that we got rid of almost all the players:

OUT
Vieira
A.Mancini
Suazo

IN
G.Pandev
Mariga

I wonder what's going to happen with Quaresma though.:D

Pandev has proved that he is worth playing for us and I hope Mariga will do the same and unlike in Pandev's case, Mariga has far less competition as we don't have world class midfielders. If he can't compete with Motta/Muntari and even Stankovic, then he doesn't deserve to be here. ;)

All in all, I am very happy with the winter transfer market. So, kudos to Branca and co.

:star::star::thumbsup:

Efrain21C
01 Feb 10, 19:22

yes, in EPL it works that way ;)

Luka
01 Feb 10, 19:51
Nice comment at goal.crap:

"Slowly Inter are building a strong,nice squad, mix with youth and the once with experience. branca, oriali are doing great jobs, actually they are the in the world. Milito 11m,motta 7.2m,sneijder 15m,lucio 6m, pandev 0m,arnatovic 0,mariga 5m. eto`o 0, thats 8 players,,44,2m in all.. selling Ibra and getting 8 players. is just genius."

Black&Blue
02 Feb 10, 10:01
:lol:

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5558/elemosinamoratti.jpg

Besnik
02 Feb 10, 10:53

Hahahahahah :D:D:D

GRANDE!!!!!

arnolld
02 Feb 10, 11:45
Nice comment at goal.crap:

"Slowly Inter are building a strong,nice squad, mix with youth and the once with experience. branca, oriali are doing great jobs, actually they are the in the world. Milito 11m,motta 7.2m,sneijder 15m,lucio 6m, pandev 0m,arnatovic 0,mariga 5m. eto`o 0, thats 8 players,,44,2m in all.. selling Ibra and getting 8 players. is just genius."

First i Quote this quotation. First, i've said earlier to some '' rosoneris '' and '' blaugranas '' that selling Ibra was a genius move.
First of all, with the money we got from Barcelona we bought 8 players. But, you forgot the best. The Team now is one for all, all for one, not like in the past all for Ibra. Ibra was the one show man which damaged inter in CL. Now the game is more flexible, and reliable.

The mercato?
Pandev came for free, but has given us a lot. The goal against Milan proved as how much he loves Inter.
Marriga? I think he will renew the generation in Inter's Midfield. Our midfileders have experience but they're to old. So, when Zanetti retires, than we have Marriga, but he is also useful now, for example against chelsea where we need a little bit african power, that is in the blood of Marriga.

For me he is better than Ledesma, but not better than Fernandes. If Valencia would Fernandes let come to us, than, it'll be a huge reinforcment for Inters ofansive midfield, which we know is in the hands of Sneijder who's position is the center Midfiled.

Gratz, Branca and Oriali...

highbreed32
02 Feb 10, 12:41

PRICELSESS! :boogy::boogy::boogy:

DIN011
02 Feb 10, 13:21

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mario.santon
02 Feb 10, 14:29