PDA

View Full Version : Juan Sebastian "La Brujita" Veron

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

chalon
19 Sep 04, 21:53
He's returning to his best, even some teams in Europe are looking at him, for a possible transfer at the end of the season, since we don't have first option.

If he keep playing good, Moratti won't let him go, unless if he's going for Ronaldinho :D

Gismo
19 Sep 04, 22:16
I´ve been impressed with Veron so far. I saw two matches of the season so far and all I can say is: Such elegance. His play is indeed like poetry. :proud:

ILuvInter
20 Sep 04, 12:59
He's returning to his best, even some teams in Europe are looking at him, for a possible transfer at the end of the season, since we don't have first option.

If he keep playing good, Moratti won't let him go, unless if he's going for Ronaldinho :D

I expect him also to be back to his best if he hasn't been already at a certain times during the matches . However I won't be afriad that we don't have the first option in buying him cz he will probably stay here at Inter .

Giorgio
20 Sep 04, 18:02
No. He isn't back to his best. He is playing better than he ever played in England but that still isn't his best. However, I predict that by Christmas when he has had some serious games under his belt he will be playing at about the level that we expect of him...basically his very very best!! :D

Pani
20 Sep 04, 19:46
I am very happy with Veron performance.I hope he will continue playing well.

ILuvInter
20 Sep 04, 21:56
No. He isn't back to his best. He is playing better than he ever played in England but that still isn't his best. However, I predict that by Christmas when he has had some serious games under his belt he will be playing at about the level that we expect of him...basically his very very best!! :D

Well , you don't know because Veron has always been playing offensively when he was t his best with Argentina , Parma and Lazio so playing him a central midfielder who does have alot of the dirty work reduces of his talent that he's already showing by the stunning millemetric passes - leading of the team from behind .

Valencia Eye Veron For Next Season
9/20/2004 3:36:00 PM
Juan Sebastian Veron's excellent start to the season has caught the eye of many scouts, in particular former coach Claudio Ranieri.
The Valencia coach would like to bring the Argentinean midfielder to Spain for next season, when Inter's loan contract expires and the player would once again be a Chelsea player.

On the other hand, Inter would like to retain the services of Veron, especially if he continues his good start to the season and will therefore not let him leave easily as the nerazzurri have an option on the player.

We have the first option then ;)

Gaetan
21 Sep 04, 00:37
I´ve been impressed with Veron so far. I saw two matches of the season so far and all I can say is: Such elegance. His play is indeed like poetry. :proud:

Exactly. Inter have finally gotten them a classy playmaker, Veron has always been a player that can create chances and be that link to the attack. Many people may argue that he isn't a classical #10 because he plays deep and drops back a lot, but he's still the maestro of our team IMO.

I see him fitting in just fine, the vision and natural talent that he's got is also very obvious. Veron has proven me wrong so far, I hope he can continue to do so. :)

BFC82
21 Sep 04, 05:12
Veron does seem to be getting his form back, but I would not go as far as to say that we should buy him at the end of his loan. I would much rather form the midfield around a younger player.

ILuvInter
21 Sep 04, 12:32
Man , Veron can give for at least 3 more years , he's just 29 and you can watch Zidane playing for Real till now , I would take him at the end of the year and then get a young play-maker such as Diego to make it tough for Veron or Even Let Emre challenge with him . But I ll Keep Veron , that's for sure .

Fabio
21 Sep 04, 21:34
He is improving game-by-game and could be very important for us this season!

Fabio :)

Frisko
22 Sep 04, 18:30
He surprised me so much. I wasn't expecting him to perform well at all, I thought he was finished. He's been just great until now, he's becoming one of my favourite players.

Ziyad
25 Sep 04, 11:26
Veron has been great dictating midfield...I actually missed him in the last game when he didnt play,i thought the style changed abit to look a little bit bad but thankfully we won...I think it was a good decision to rest him though because putting too much pressure on a player of his talent for 3 games in a week(if he played against Atalanta) would be too much and might affect his performance in this coming game and maybe in the CL game..

Frisko
25 Sep 04, 19:12
I've been reading that Chelsea could try and sell him to other teams such as Barca. To prevent this, Facchetti is trying to get him on a permanent transfer as soon as possible.

SB9Dragon
25 Sep 04, 20:12
If Veron continues to improve then I think we should straight up buy him, perhaps as early as January. Veron is a midfield general and a player who can pass and setup plays as good as him should definately be a full part of the team. If Veron can get close to his old Parma/Lazio form then this team will really be strong in the middle.

Gaetan
25 Sep 04, 23:39
I've been reading that Chelsea could try and sell him to other teams such as Barca. To prevent this, Facchetti is trying to get him on a permanent transfer as soon as possible.

That's a load of BS. It was made crystal clear that we've got the first option to sign him when his loan spell is over.

Frisko
26 Sep 04, 06:40
That's a load of BS. It was made crystal clear that we've got the first option to sign him when his loan spell is over.

No you're wrong there mate. Both Crespo and Veron came to Milan on a loan without option to sign them at the end of the season. I'm positive about this.

Ziyad
26 Sep 04, 07:15
We have to do whatever it takes and ASAP in order to keep Veron..I hope we get him before other teams see how he is shining with us and start a bidding war.

Fabio
26 Sep 04, 08:42
He surprised me so much. I wasn't expecting him to perform well at all, I thought he was finished. He's been just great until now, he's becoming one of my favourite players.

I totally agree!

Fabio ;)2

bobati
26 Sep 04, 09:26
I sure hope he isn´t at his best yet, cause I´d give him 5/10 for his play so far.

Frisko
26 Sep 04, 09:31
I sure hope he isn´t at his best yet, cause I´d give him 5/10 for his play so far.

Why aren't I surprised bobati? :dielaugh:

bobati
26 Sep 04, 09:57
Lol :D Bless you Frisko :star:

Interforeva
26 Sep 04, 16:33
It is still early days but he has done well so far. I am a bit surprised as I thought he might struggle. Hopefully he will keep it up and we can see what happens at the end of the season concerning a contract.

Ziyad
26 Sep 04, 20:31
I am sure Inter will work something out and if he is happy here i dont see why he would go anywhere else...That Ranieri rumor doesnt sound true,why would he go back to Ranieri who didnt do his career much good in Chelsea in the first place...

Gismo
26 Sep 04, 20:39
...plus he´s friends with Mancini. ;)

ILuvInter
26 Sep 04, 22:09
I predict a three year contract at January .

This will be best deal that we would make in the winter-break ;)

Ziyad
27 Sep 04, 07:05
Many people iddt like this deal when it happened and its really still early to judge it...but he looks soo majestic in the midfield and u miss his touches when he isnt playing....The thing that makes this deal great is that if he doesnt succeed we can cancel the loan halfway through the season and we didnt pay a huge transfer fee,it looks to have succeeded though and i wonder what the transfer fee would be now that he is working out...

Mikkel
27 Sep 04, 10:17
Well honestly I don't give a dam if we keep him or not....because when he and Davids play at the same time we suffer very much in defence....and we have alredy conceded 7 goals in 4 games in serie a sofar...that not good at all

Choppin Onions
27 Sep 04, 20:42
Well honestly I don't give a dam if we keep him or not....because when he and Davids play at the same time we suffer very much in defence....and we have alredy conceded 7 goals in 4 games in serie a sofar...that not good at all

Hmmm a good point but most goals conceded this season have been due to our porous back four. I agree Veron is no stud when defending but he more than makes up for it with his brillant play on the offensive side of the ball.

Gismo
27 Sep 04, 22:49
7 goals conceded in 4 matches is appaling. But how is it Veron - Davids´s fault??? :eek: Did you see the blunders our defenders made so far? Favalli, Cordoba and the whole defence is simply not good enough YET...

Veron has been quite decent defencevely actually from my point of view. And Davids needs no introduction and he is getting closer and closer to his best form.

SB9Dragon
28 Sep 04, 00:50
What I like about Veron is that he is a playmaker who is a general in the defence. He goes after the ball and he sets up the strikers with pin point passes. I'm really liking what I've seen from him in the attackive part of the field. He just needs to work on his defense. Its critical he helps out.

Gaetan
28 Sep 04, 02:00
What I like about Veron is that he is a playmaker who is a general in the defence. He goes after the ball and he sets up the strikers with pin point passes. I'm really liking what I've seen from him in the attackive part of the field. He just needs to work on his defense. Its critical he helps out.

Great observation, Ritchy.

I also love that aspect of his game, he can drop deep and be the link from the defense to the midfield but I feel at times that he should become more of a traditional playmaker and let Davids handle that role, but the problem is Davids is a left flanked player and isn't just any normal ballwinner IMO.

Veron's done very good so far, he's exceeded my expectations. He's looking more comfortable with Mancini's tactics and looks to be a keeper, the prospect of Seba at his very best doesn't look all that un-likely as it did a few months ago. I mean, on the contrary - many of us thought his career was gonna go down the drains. A totally different player than what we saw at Man United and at Chelski.

Ziyad
28 Sep 04, 09:23
I hope he doesnt leave us now after he is back to his best and shows Inter loyalty for helping this reseruction

Pod
17 Oct 04, 18:24
Another assist by Veron,he is for sure one of the most important players in our team right now :star: he showed class and did what not everone(Conceicao) can do ,came back to the great form after 2 horrible years.

Handoyo
17 Oct 04, 18:32
Well, by theory, it was Veron's assist since he was the person who last passed the ball to Adriano. But in reality, it was truly an individual goal. To be fair though, I didn't watch the Udinese game so I can't tell how did Veron perform. ;)

Hand;)yo

SB9Dragon
18 Oct 04, 00:50
I always had belief that Veron would do better with us than with Man U and Chelsea, and so far he's living up to my expectations. All I, and the rest of us, can hope is that he continues to improve, giving the team that extra boost to reach the big times. Forza Seba :star:

snake
18 Oct 04, 01:46
Veron has returned to his form. Maybe not the same speed, but his vision and ability to read the game is amazing. His long passes are jsut superb. I can remember the pass to deki which he scored from 25 meters out. then the pass to Adriano agaisnt werder when adriano scored. Theres so many.

ive said for years, inter need a playmaker and now instead of having to buy one liek aimar, deco for 20 mil we got one for free, and his better then them all.

cool_cuchu
18 Oct 04, 03:58
if veron continues this form and gaining his place at his NT..., we can win scudetto and all...

he will chalenge adriano as the best footballer.... balon o'dor..(??)

CafeCordoba
18 Oct 04, 07:47
Okay, guys, now you're exaggerating. Veron seems to be an quite important player in our team but I don't believe it will ever bee like what you suggest. And think about the bad aspects. We got him for free ON LOAN. Which means we want to keep him and have to pay huge sums of euros to Chelsea to get him.

snake
18 Oct 04, 08:37
if veron continues this form and gaining his place at his NT..., we can win scudetto and all...

he will chalenge adriano as the best footballer.... balon o'dor..(??)

maybe not the balon d'or lol but never the less he is our best performing player after u no who.

cool_cuchu
18 Oct 04, 08:50
I never thought veron could make such an impact to inter...

he may not be the best player on the pitch, but we run our play through him.... he has been very important in our attack..

yeah, we may be able to loan veron again until his contract expired..

Noodles
18 Oct 04, 11:04
Seba has been better than many believed.

But I´m a little confused about the fact that he really slows down our attacks. When he gets the ball, you can be sure it stays with us. It´s just that we are lacking very effective counter-attacks right now. It was highly well seen in Roma-game, especially. But I think this absence goes away when Seba gets into full speed.

ILuvInter
18 Oct 04, 12:56
Terrific Display , I expected his adorable display and dictation of Inter when we signed him and I never thought that he would be this loyal . I think that He will stay and this will provides plenty of pressure on Abrahmovich to let go of him to Inter with not a very expensive price though If Veron kept on playing like this , such a magic in midfield , Inter patron Moratti ofcourse will get him even if 20 or 25 million $ .

I think we shall maange this deal in January . What do you think guys ? Ofocurse he's better than Aimar , Diego and all the likes , he's got experience in serie a and he is very accurate in his millimetric passes .

Noodles
18 Oct 04, 16:14
Let´s just wait and see for a while yet, right? I suppose there are plenty of great displays to come by Seba. But let´s see are they really coming..

Pod
18 Oct 04, 16:32
He will be 30 next year so I hope his price will not be that huge.

Ziyad
19 Oct 04, 21:05
I never knew about this...
======================
Life for Veron's machete burglar

LONDON, Oct 19 (Reuters) - A machete-wielding man who terrorised Argentine soccer player Juan Sebastian Veron and his family during a break-in earlier this year has been jailed for life.
Wayne Harley, described by police as a professional criminal, was sentenced on Tuesday at Kingston Crown Court, south-west of London.

Judge Charles Tilling told the 36-year-old he represented a continued risk of causing serious harm to the public.

The court heard that Harley had broken into Veron's home in southwest London, early on a Sunday morning in January this year.

Having woken Veron's family, including two young children, he wielded a machete before making off with an estimated £60,000-70,000 worth of jewellery.

Harley fled in a van with the jewellery, watches and mobile phones but fell asleep in the vehicle after refuelling at a nearby petrol station.

After waking he set off again only to crash the van and was arrested soon afterwards, the court heard.

Harley had admitted aggravated burglary when he appeared in court on Monday.

Veron is currently playing in Italy with Serie A side Inter Milan having joined them on a year's loan from Chelsea in June.

The 29-year-old played in Italy for Sampdoria, Parma and Lazio before moving to Manchester United for a British record fee of £28.1million in 2001.

He failed to shine for United and joined Chelsea in a £15million deal shortly after Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich bought the club last July but endured a miserable season because of a back injury, making only 14 appearances.

snake
31 Jan 05, 03:10
2 games back and he now has 2 assits lol. Man have we missed him in the midfield. His just too intrsumental.

But he ends up recking his performances...how?

His blooody set piece/crosses! :fero:

his either always shooting at it from impossible angles and then when he does go for the pass its a low-low kick and its str8 to the front man defending.

If he can only just lob the ball with decent speed into the box, itd be different. i hate it when he takes our corners or set piece. doesnt mean im not happy his back, cause im happy. 2 more assits already

Handoyo
31 Jan 05, 08:16
His first assist can hardly be considered as one. It was a very normal pass to the feet of Martins whose back were facing Atalanta's goal. It was due to Martins' brilliance who took the ball round the Atalanta keeper and chip it over Atalanta's keeper.

Another of his 'fake' assist is when Recoba scored against Basel in the 2nd leg. A simple pass to Recoba who brilliantly shot from 25 yards out.

I wish Mancini just took off his Veron-special-biased-shades and look at the shining star that is Emre. :stuckup: But I have to say that our good results against Atalanta and Palermo coincided with his return and I can't deny that.

Hand;)yo

scutzon
31 Jan 05, 08:37
Veron's back!!

I didn't watch our game against Palermo, but I did see his amazing free-kick which led to our first goal. It was a magnificent free-kick, IMO. If I didn't know who was kicking it, I might even think that it was Roberto Carlos. :eek:

Ziyad
31 Jan 05, 09:30
Yes he is BACK !!! But i am still expecting more from him...He hed a couple of really bad passes,bad corners..I hope he gets back to his best,the nice thing is that he dictated tempo and played close to the front...One thing i didnt like is that he opted for long passes even when he could have gone short in yesterdays game...But the whole team played better yesterday :star:

snake
31 Jan 05, 09:52
I wish Mancini just took off his Veron-special-biased-shades and look at the shining star that is Emre. But I have to say that our good results against Atalanta and Palermo coincided with his return and I can't deny that.

mate, i hopeyour not serious. Emre has had another bad season so far.

Be honest, he rarely plays and when he does play, he doesn play very well, look at the game against Sampadoria, yes out of position but he still didnt have to be the fault of the 2 goals.

Inter only has space for a few, sadly atm its Davids Karagounis AND Emre who have to miss out.

Gismo
31 Jan 05, 13:20
His first assist can hardly be considered as one. It was a very normal pass to the feet of Martins whose back were facing Atalanta's goal. It was due to Martins' brilliance who took the ball round the Atalanta keeper and chip it over Atalanta's keeper.

Hand;)yo
Come on, Handoyo. No one would deny Martins´ brilliance here. But you can´t take away Veron´s assist for that reason. :P

The end.

Handoyo
01 Feb 05, 01:06
Come on, Handoyo. No one would deny Martins´ brilliance here. But you can´t take away Veron´s assist for that reason. :P

The end.
Of course I can't take it away. I still put Veron as the assistant of that goal in the F.C. Internazionale - Season 04/05 topic. I'm just saying that you should look deeper than just say, "Veron made 2 assists in 2 games" when the pass he made was hardly an assist. For example, if someone passed Adriano before he went to rampage mode and score 'that' goal against Udinese, he is still the assistant but you can't use the fact that he made an assist during that game as an evidence that he played a good match.

Hand;)yo

Gismo
01 Feb 05, 13:16
That´s much better, Han. :thumbsup:

:lala:

snake
28 Feb 05, 07:40
Im worried about what we do with Veron next season.

We all know, without him our midfield, attack struggles. But we cant afford to keep him in this shape.

His very very injury proned, and on top of that, his got SHocking fitness.

If he starts, you almsot know 99% u have to substitute him cause he drops off in speed etc..(real reason i think he went off in milan too)

If indeed we spend Millions of dollars signing him, we got to look at these factors.

Cause its as if u only have 2 subs to make that are your choice.

Pod
28 Feb 05, 09:26
Mancini loves him.You all Veron haters must accept that he will be with us pernamently :fero: ;)

snake
28 Feb 05, 09:29
i love Veron too, but these problems that i adressed are true and worrying.

Pod
28 Feb 05, 09:46
I know,it wasn't directed to you helal :)

And,btw I agree with you of cource,we should look at his fitness by the rest of the season,and then decide,but you know if it would be up only to Mancini then he wouldn't care about it I guess :rolleyes:

Fabio
28 Feb 05, 17:19
Always been a fan of La Brujita - and he did very well last night...

Fabio :)

The Count of Anti-Milan
01 Apr 05, 06:04
Oh dear, another case? Look at the interview from Veron I found today. The most significant excerpt:

Do you believe you made the right choice when you came back to Italy?

"Well, I would not say choice,rather, I accepted the best offer."

Which were other offers?

"all on loan but from teams far less prestigeous then Inter Besiktas, Marseille etc."

Tweherfore?

"Well it is a bit difficult to say and I'm sorry for all people at Inter including the fans, but if Milan or Juve called me I don't think i would have come to Inter"

In a way you regret coming?

"I'll just say I'm fine at Inter, the tem is strong but I have the impression that it will be hard to win here. You see football is a sport and a profession,one needs satisfactions, the ones I already had in my career but the ones I'd like to have again, meglio se qui in Italia o anche all'estero."

So in the future you think of changing your team?

"Well, I wouldn't mind staying at Inter but if I had an important opportunity I'd take the road that is more beneficial to me. I want to win, and Inter has the right stuff but I don't believe that here I would be able to win anything soon"

Read it all on www.pablitoweb.com It is in Italian.

intermilansg
01 Apr 05, 07:59
The diesease is SPREADING :scared:

Ari
01 Apr 05, 08:10
:scared: WTF? I really didn't expect that from him. That's why I'm not too sure about that. Veron has said many times that he's willing to stay Inter. Still.. Last interview in inter.it it was something like: "there's still much solving where will I play .."

Jimmy
01 Apr 05, 09:38
Good one Milos. ;)

Ari
01 Apr 05, 09:45
Very nice. :D How did I buy it.. :redface: Well it's same for me every year.

kujta14
10 Apr 05, 17:00
Veron can be one of the best midfielders in the world like he was before he moved to England.I think that he's regaining his form and if does that he can be maybe Inter's best player,team's "leader" on the pitch.
Mancini is playing him on the wings and that's a mistake coz he can't perform very good.He should be allowed to move freely on the pitch and when he moves the all team moves.With his vision and his 'amazing' passes he's Inter's best midfielder for sure ;)
And here are some of his best moments(goals and assists):
[/url]http://xandru.footballclips.net/Compilations/Juan%20Sebastian%20Veron.wmv

Hammoudi
10 Apr 05, 17:37
WOW, i never read this page before. I am t-h-r-i-l-l-e-d to hear that. We don't want him either, it's better if he leaves.

Frisko
10 Apr 05, 17:50
WOW, i never read this page before. I am t-h-r-i-l-l-e-d to hear that. We don't want him either, it's better if he leaves.

LOLOL Jimmy is still getting victims on April the 10th! Hilarious stuff! :dielaugh:

Keep dreaming Hamed, La Brujita is not going anywhere :star:

Hammoudi
10 Apr 05, 17:53
Oh Crap!!! Was Milos pulling one??? He damn got me there.

And I got it 10 days later??? :scared: Let's call it a day. :cry2:

Pod
01 May 05, 17:52
So,how about Veron ?He is our best player according to La Gazzetta ratings.Players like VDM,Kily or Davids are just nothing comparing to him this season.Should be kept or not ?For me it's the easiest question in the world.How about rest ?let's disccuss :)

Veron CEN 6.45

Cambiasso CEN 6.41

Toldo POR 6.25

Adriano ATT 6.23

Vieri ATT 6.21

Zanetti CEN 6.17

Materazzi DIF 6.09

Zanetti DIF 6.06

Cordoba DIF 6.05

Cruz ATT 6.0

Recoba ATT 6.0

Martins ATT 5.94

Ze' Maria DIF 5.9

Mihajlovic DIF 5.85

Stankovic CEN 5.81

Favalli DIF 5.8

Davids CEN 5.77

Van Der Meyde CEN 5.77

Emre CEN 5.58

Ziyad
01 May 05, 18:02
Ofcourse he is a keeper...

If not we must replace him with Pizzaro.IMHO Veron has been great,only bad thing is his age...

Todays game is just another sample of what he can do.The guy put more players in scoring position this year than any other player,doing it with one touches,many time from beyond the halfway line. :star:

Hammoudi
01 May 05, 18:05
Gazzetta's ratings are not that accurate, they always rate Materazzi and CZ higher no matter what.

To answer your question, NO. He is brilliant at times like today, but mostly he is inconsistent. What are we going to do with him now that he is near the twilight of his career? A midfielder isn't a striker, defender or a goalie that can be still great in his 30's.

We have a player that is as good as him in Stan who should be our CM. We will play classic 4-4-2 with two wingers and a CM -- DM combo. Stan -- Camibasso complement each other well. If we want re-inforcement, we have Pizarro who is at the peak of his career, and better than Veron.

Also, although it's not very severe, I don't want us to be associated with him after seeing him in that Canna tape. He admitted taking that substance, and I just can't stand having more dopers in the team. That's why I was never thrilled with having Davids.

Ziyad
01 May 05, 18:12
Stan is as good as Veron...Come on Hamed,i dont know if we were watching the same games but Stan is in no way close to Veron this year..and to think u were talking about consistency ?!

The only way Stan is consistent this year is by playing badly.Nothing like last year(i understand the out of position thing but Veron was playing out of position many times too)

Cast feelings aside,Stan has been the underachiever for me this year and i was expecting alot from him...Veron was just another pleasant suprise in really making us create.

Hammoudi
01 May 05, 18:21
I am not talking about this year, Stan has been good from what I hear as a CM. We haven't tried him much there, so how can we judge him?

If we want to build a team for the future and one that fights for titles, then we simply can't have Veron there.

Pod
01 May 05, 18:51
How about Stan and his position.By first part of the season he had assists or goals almost every game that he played.And he was WINGER.So he was great as winger by half of year and then all say that he can't play there ???I think posiution isn't problem there !

Something happened,I don't know,some injury or some psychological or psychical problem with we don't know or something else but it's not because of position.

So in my opinion they can eaisly play toogeher, Stan on the wing and Veron at centre with Cambiasso.

snake
02 May 05, 01:28
How about Stan and his position.By first part of the season he had assists or goals almost every game that he played.And he was WINGER.So he was great as winger by half of year and then all say that he can't play there ???I think posiution isn't problem there !

Something happened,I don't know,some injury or some psychological or psychical problem with we don't know or something else but it's not because of position.

So in my opinion they can eaisly play toogeher, Stan on the wing and Veron at centre with Cambiasso.

exactly pod, people dont understand. They need to have it framed in a certificaite.

Stans dip in form is nothing more then a dip in form, its not because of his position.

At lazio he played LW many times, and he was great there. He played under mancini here at LW and he did great too, he was our leading assister. He really was playin well, its just he dropped if form big time and thats why people now start to blame mancini for not playing him in the middle.

Riku
02 May 05, 10:10
I agree with Pod and helal, Veron and Stan can co-excist. Playing on the wing isn`t a problem for Stankovic. We should definitely kep Veron for next season if we can get him for a suitable price.

Fabio
02 May 05, 11:48
Seba was brilliant yesterday (as has already been mentioned), in fact the whole team was a joy to watch in the first half yesterday...

Fabio ;)2

Handoyo
02 May 05, 14:29
According to Gazzetta, Materazzi was better than Maldini in 03/04. :dielaugh::lol::howler: That's how reliable is their rating. ;)

Hand;)yo

InterFCAustin
03 May 05, 02:29
i just hope we will have veron next year as well...

primo-inter
04 May 05, 13:21
I've noticed that Veron always wears a white piece of tape around his right calf muscle, does anybody know why?!

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/66895.jpg

snake
04 May 05, 13:26
extra support i guess. his had bad troubles with that knee this season.

this is the ONLY reason im scared to invest in him next season. Because if u buy him its garunteed every season he will have 1 big injury to keep him out for a month or 2.

At chelsea a back problem was half the season, and at inter it was that very knee for about 2 months.

primo-inter
04 May 05, 14:17
:) he's been wearing this for almost his whole career though. I've never seen him play without it, and this includes his days at Lazio.

Hammoudi
04 May 05, 16:29
That's a mark where to find the secret vein to inject Neopoton.

Don't get on me, I was just kidding :D But why does he have it anyway, could be something from argentina?

Javier Zanetti
04 May 05, 16:38
Actually Veron suffered an injury at Parma ,then on his first match after the injury he had to put that tape ,and he played a great game ,I belive he scored twice.
He wears it ever since for good luck :) .

InterFCAustin
06 May 05, 03:15
guys..i had a bad bad dream...hertha bought veron:)...it's justa adream...

Hammoudi
06 May 05, 03:18
For me, that's a good good dream. Maybe we can get Marcelinho from them...

Frisko
06 May 05, 17:54
For me, that's a good good dream. Maybe we can get Marcelinho from them...

:wallbang:

Choppin Onions
06 May 05, 20:27
guys..i had a bad bad dream...hertha bought veron:)...it's justa adream...

Bad dream? I'd be ecstatic if it came true in real life.

A bad dream is like the one I had last night, in which Bilan beat Juve, 1-0. :depress:

Fabio
30 May 05, 12:47
Here is a Seba caricature:

http://www.tuttointer.com/immagini/andrea/caricature/17_Sebastian%20Veron.jpg

Fabio :eek:

Fabio
30 May 05, 13:05
Ummm interesting. Seba Veron signed for Inter on the 3rd of June 2004 - for one year...

Fabio :eek:

primo-inter
30 May 05, 14:04
Fabio that cartoon doesn't look much like Veron. Veron's face is far more like this...

>:| whereas in that cartoon he's like this... :lol: not Veron!

and about that loan deal. I think the deal was for one year as in one SEASON. The season for Inter hasn't ended. But anyway..... it's not like we absolutely need him to overcome Veron. Without him, depending on which players are available, we can survive.

Hopefully, if we don't have Veron, this is our MF.
Stankovic/Kily-Cambiasso-C.Z/Stankovic-Ze Maria

:)

snake
06 Jun 05, 08:12
i think Veron was bribed by Moggi to suspiciously miss both Juve games :D

primo-inter
06 Jun 05, 08:55
i think Veron was bribed by Moggi to suspiciously miss both Juve games :D

well we still killed them. One player who should always be present in Derby d'Italia - Cruz.

kujta14
10 Jun 05, 13:51
Veron was selected in Serie A best eleven:D from www.goal.com
I think that this year he showed what a great player he is...and i think if he remains in Inter he will even be better, coz i think he won't play on wings anymore

Tommi
15 Jun 05, 12:09
Veron: "Mio figlio mi chiede di andare alla Juve"

15 06 2005 [sports.it] - "Mio figlio mi chiede di andare alla Juve però io dò la priorità all'Inter". Parole di Juan Sebastian Veron. "Attualmente ho il 50% delle possibilità di rimanere in Italia; non intendo fermarmi in Europa fino al 2007. Al massimo vorrei rimanere un anno in più".

His son asked his dad [Veron] to join the Juve. Oh gosh, I would be so pissed to have a son like that! :P

DISCO ZZANG
24 Jun 05, 14:19
Official, Veron remains until to 2007
24 06 2005

The Inter has communicated to have caught up the agreement with the Chelsea for the permanence to Milan di Juan Sebastian Veron.

The Argentine centrocampista has signed with the Society an agreement until to the 30 june 2007 that has been deposited today to the office tesseramento of the lega calcio.

I'm happy!!! I love Veron.

intermilansg
24 Jun 05, 15:02
24 06 2005

The Inter has communicated to have caught up the agreement with the Chelsea for the permanence to Milan di Juan Sebastian Veron.

The Argentine centrocampista has signed with the Society an agreement until to the 30 june 2007 that has been deposited today to the office tesseramento of the lega calcio.

So its official huh. I would like to know how much we paid Chelsea for him.

Ziyad
24 Jun 05, 16:02
If u want to know how much we paid for him u can check every other site but Inter's because u wont find it there..

I am glad he is with us for two seasons but i dont want us to go looking for a replacement for him in 2007,it should be now in Pizzaro :star:

snake
25 Jun 05, 00:40
24 06 2005

inter.it said its a 2 year loan deal, other sites say different :confused:

Stefan
25 Jun 05, 07:28
24 06 2005

inter.it said its a 2 year loan deal, other sites say different :confused:

chelsea's site also said its a loan deal.

Mikkel
25 Jun 05, 08:56
it is a 2 year loan deal. Inter.it dos not lie when it comes to contracts. Anyway this just proff that Chelsea is just as bad as us when it comes to getting rid of players. They simply loan them out redicules. And if I'm not wrong Verons contract expires in two years with chelsea so they won't get one single penny for him.

Handoyo
25 Jun 05, 08:58
The problem is, Chelsea has the luxury of doing such horrible deals for these amount of money is nothing for Roman. I think Milan also got a similar deal for Crespo (2-year loan).

However, for Inter, we have a deep financial debt (in a club level, not Moratti himself) and thus we have to plan our finance much more carefully.

Hand;)yo

primo-inter
11 Jul 05, 08:14
On this day in 2001: Manchester United splash out a british record transfer fee of £28 miilion for Juan Sebastian Veron.

On this day in 2005 he trains with inter. What fee did inter pay?

:D

11 Jul 05, 08:35
u sure ?

many of us think we have bought Veron ...

i am tooo confused bout the last deal.

primo-inter
11 Jul 05, 09:24
It's a 2 season loan.

SEBA WANTS SCUDETTO
With the 2005/06 campaign just around the corner, Internazionale's Juan Sebastian Veron is targeting two important personal goals for the coming season.
The ex-Chelsea and Manchester United midfielder stated his burning ambition to win this season's Italian title with Internazionale, before joining up with the Argentina squad for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Veron has experienced a new lease of life since leaving England to play for Internazionale, and the Argentine feels that now is the time to repay the club by bringing home the title.

"It's the moment for Inter to win the Scudetto," said Veron. "We won the Italian Cup this year and that was important but our objective is the Scudetto.

"I hope to have a good performance at Inter in the next season so that maybe I can get the chance to be recalled to the national team. I think that I am at a good level and that should take me back to the national team.

"I would like to be able to know what is going to happen in the future so I get calm about it. I miss being in the national team.

"I want to play the World Cup but it doesn't only depend on me, the coach is the person in charge and he will decide. If I repeat a good season at Inter then I am sure that I will have a new chance."

-skysportsfootball

snake
11 Jul 05, 10:31
Good words by Veron. The Maestro, i mean little wizard will do wonders again in our midfield.

Lets hope we win the scudetto and he earns a call back to the NT. This is why he would choose to play in Italy more then Boca. Cause in Italia he has a better chance.

Frisko
11 Jul 05, 17:08
On this day in 2001: Manchester United splash out a british record transfer fee of £28 miilion for Juan Sebastian Veron.

Inter management suck eh? :P

snake
12 Jul 05, 00:54

Inter management suck eh? :Plol, brilliant isnt it.

kujta14
14 Aug 05, 10:43
I just read today in the newspaper that Srna(Shakhtar player) was hospitalized from 2 of Veron's corners...as he hit the ball twice his head...Srna says that it's amazing how powerfull Veron's crosses were...he says that he had to take pills to continue the game...he also says described:"The ball would go up and when it came down and I would hit it with my head...after I couldn't see anything...it was amazing...i was lucky that i hit the ball with my head coz if the ball would hit me in the face i'm sure i would be left without any teeth in my mouth".

It's very funny how he describes(even thought i can't translate it that good in english...that's why any Inter player hides from the ball when Veron crosses:P just kidding:D

22 Aug 05, 08:50
Well Gobbi just found out how strong Veron's shots really are ... i bet that GK did not bother to try save it bcoz he thinks he has got good chance of playing a lot with Booffon injured ... did not wnna get injured himself

:D :dielaugh: :D :dielaugh: :D :dielaugh:

primo-inter
22 Aug 05, 08:58
Veron's shots are deadly. But his crosses? that's surprising. Players like Ze Maria tend to finesse the ball, i.e. pass the ball to the head of the attacker. :p Veron just blasts the shit out of it and hopes someone gets it lol.

kova9
22 Aug 05, 09:56
No you can't actually blast the ball and hope you will do a good cross..You must rotate a ball a bit and go under it when you cross..But when you shoot you try to hit the ball in the middle with your full feet,because then the ball is faster and more powerful..If you go under it it will end up in curva nord.

Perttu10
22 Aug 05, 19:50
I love this guy. I believe that VEron is a true Leader. With J.Zanetti he is one of the leaders in our team. He is still vey skillful and in very good form

Ziyad
23 Aug 05, 13:53
Simply he is the General...Dictating tempo and play.Simply class and what we needed all these years.

24 Aug 05, 12:41
too bad he chose Man U over Inter in 2001 ... i bet he realises that :P

The Count of Anti-Milan
26 Sep 05, 09:02
Last night, right after the game Toni complianed to Veron that he was fouled too much. Veron's reply? "If you can't take it go play with dolls."

:dielaugh:

primo-inter
26 Sep 05, 13:53
hahaha that is pure class.. how did you get that info Milos?

Frisko
26 Sep 05, 16:54
:dielaugh: :star: :dielaugh:

kova9
26 Sep 05, 18:57
good one..we are the best in and off the pitch...LOOOL

Cro Nerazzurro
27 Sep 05, 01:50
After Toni complained about a rough tackle from Veron, the Inter midfielder responded: "You don't like it? Then go and play with your dolls!"

Toni barked back: "You're still trying to win something."

Veron said: "Hey, I've won a lot more than you!"

primo-inter
27 Sep 05, 06:06
After Toni complained about a rough tackle from Veron, the Inter midfielder responded: "You don't like it? Then go and play with your dolls!"

Toni barked back: "You're still trying to win something."

Veron said: "Hey, I've won a lot more than you!"

hahahah! where did you get this info?! that's hilarious.

Veron is a legend.

Ziyad
27 Sep 05, 12:25
I noticed Veron barking alot this year at players who are down...and its usually down there in there face.I hope it doesnt get him any foolish cards that the tackels didnt...

primo-inter
27 Sep 05, 14:05
They usually deserve it.

Remember that Lecce player who Veron just nudged SLIGHTLY as he walked past. Then the guy drops to his knees and everyone (even the crowd) was like "ohhh come on u pussy" and he had this really dumbass look on his face, then Veron comes back and looks down on him... That was a good moment. Even the commentators made fun of the poor guy. Serves him right though, for acting like a pussy.

Ziyad
27 Sep 05, 16:30
Yeah Primo i remember that moment because Veron didnt even touch him.He deserved it but i fear that at times the ref doesnt see it that way...

Granit
07 Oct 05, 16:22
Veron has a new haircut...? :eek:

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/75279.jpg

Enricos
07 Oct 05, 16:59
lol, its only the shadow of the light :)

KaiokenFlash
07 Oct 05, 17:02
Dude you make me laugh.
It's the shade from the lights.......you do know that right?

Cool picture though, hehe.

Frisko
07 Oct 05, 17:23
Hehehehe that made me laugh like mad :dielaugh:

Granit
07 Oct 05, 17:44
Dude you make me laugh.
It's the shade from the lights.......you do know that right?

Cool picture though, hehe.

Hehehehe, yes i know ;)
I just thought it was a funny picture :D

Ziyad
18 Oct 05, 15:22
Veron considers his options Tuesday 18 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron has confirmed that this may be his last season with the club.

The Argentine has previously hinted that he would like to return to his homeland at the end of this campaign.

And the former Chelsea and Manchester United flop has admitted that is still an option for him.

"Is this my final year with the side? It could be, I’m currently reflecting on things," stated the 31-year-old.

Veron, who is a key figure in boss Roberto Mancini’s plans, added that Inter’s achievements this term will not be a factor in his decision.

"It won’t change anything if Inter win something important or not," explained the former Boca Juniors ace.

"There are personal and family reasons to consider which have nothing to do with football at all."

Veron arrived in the peninsula back in the summer of 1996 after he was snapped up by Sampdoria.

He subsequently played for Parma and Lazio, where he won Lo Scudetto, before moving to the Premiership in 2001.

The playmaker moved back to Italy with Inter in 2004 after an unhappy one-year spell at Chelsea
=====================================

I hope he stays for an extra year , hopefully Pizzaro learns more from him during that time so that we dont miss a beat when he leaves.I value this guy soo much since I remember how we used to look without him :star: :star: :star:

sladdi
27 Oct 05, 08:09
whose head head hurts more, his or tottis girlie head? :dielaugh: not happy with the red card though.... now he will get a 2 match ban and at least pizarro could hopefully get two full games to prove himself :)

interista7
27 Oct 05, 08:17
whose head head hurts more, his or tottis girlie head? :dielaugh: not happy with the red card though.... now he will get a 2 match ban and at least pizarro could hopefully get two full games to prove himself :)

Hope Pizarro can make it...

BTW I love your pic! Valencia bastards..Kill him Adri!

primo-inter
27 Oct 05, 12:04
Did anyone see what Veron did?

It was hilarious and made me very proud.

him and Totti, head to head, fore-heads banging against each other, Veron with a nasty look on his face, pushes Totti with his hand onto the floor, then walks off with a look on his face like "what? what did I do?" :D

It's worth the suspension.

kova9
27 Oct 05, 12:20
Well done La Brujita!! Im proud of you

Granit
27 Oct 05, 13:31
Well done La Brujita!! Im proud of you

Mabye its stupid to say, but I am also very happy for what he did...
Because not many players dare to do that to a player like Totti...! :proud:

Ziyad
27 Oct 05, 13:33
The game was disguisting as always when it comes to refereeing TOtti.No ref likes anyone to even challenge him or as someone said even mess up his hair without blowing the whistle and showing the card...

primo-inter
27 Oct 05, 14:20
well Totti got sent off for doing less than Veron did...

Totti is nothing compared to Raul in Spain. You'd think Raul was a protected species the way the refs treat him...

e.g. Beckham gets a red card for clapping 3metres away, Raul holds the ref's arm back from booking Beckham (literally holds it back) and gets absolutely no punishment.

kova9
27 Oct 05, 17:32
Thats the passion I was talking about..

Choppin Onions
27 Oct 05, 19:42
Amusing stuff from Seba. That dandy Totti probably deserved it too.

shahz_nerazzurri
27 Oct 05, 20:30
Totti got a one match ban, and Veron got a two match ban. I think that is right, Totti did mcuh less than what Seba did. The whole episode was hilarious, I m happy that Veron decided to head butt him, and no one else, otherwise, we might have lost an important player for two matches. :D . Seba is someone we can do without.

snake
28 Oct 05, 03:09
Totti got a one match ban, and Veron got a two match ban. I think that is right, Totti did mcuh less than what Seba did. The whole episode was hilarious, I m happy that Veron decided to head butt him, and no one else, otherwise, we might have lost an important player for two matches. :D . Seba is someone we can do without.

your comments are pretty stupid.

primo-inter
28 Oct 05, 07:20
I agree helal, but look at the poster. shahz... seldom are his posts not stupid. No offence budddddddy.

Handoyo
28 Oct 05, 08:02
If anything, Totti should be banned from football for doing a 'Rivaldo'. Veron just pushed his face and he fell like he was punched down by Mohammad Ali. :rolleyes: Oh wait! Maybe it really was painful after all the plastic surgeries Tottina has done to his face in the past. :finger: Totti vaffanculo! :yuck:

snake
28 Oct 05, 08:18
lol Tottina :D

primo-inter
28 Oct 05, 14:35
I think changing names to alternatives which are meant to be offensive is not good. e.g. "Tottina" "Gobbi" "BB Merda" etc.... it's better to just say "totti is a little bitch and he looks like a f-cking woman" ... then again maybe Tottina is shorter. :)

Frisko
29 Oct 05, 16:17
Does anybody have pics of the Veron-Totti knockdown? :D

Handoyo
29 Oct 05, 16:19
I can even give you the video, if you want. In fact, I can only give you the video. :D Gimme a day or two, after I get back from the depression of losing against Sampdoria. :wallbang:

Hammoudi
29 Oct 05, 16:29
I need that too.

Han, don't worry, God forbid, if we lose to Sampdoria, I have an extra ticked to a cave getaway, you are welcome to it.

primo-inter
29 Oct 05, 19:16
I can even give you the video, if you want. In fact, I can only give you the video. :D Gimme a day or two, after I get back from the depression of losing against Sampdoria. :wallbang:

ooh..... Inter's biggest fan lost faith after we went 2-0 down to Sampdoria... haven't you learnt from last season? :D

Handoyo
29 Oct 05, 19:20
I never said I'm Inter's biggest fan. :confused: Primo, you're new here so maybe you don't know my totally don't-give-a-d@mn attitude for the 03/04 and 04/05 season.

Anyways I don't know if I should be pessimistic or optimistic this season. I wanna be pessimistic because there will be less heartbreak if we indeed fail at the end of the season but I know that the correct thing a loyal fan should do is to be optimistic and to cheer the team regardless of what happen.

primo-inter
30 Oct 05, 01:39
I was just kidding about the 'inter's biggest fan' label. But why did you not care about the last 2 seasons?

09 Nov 05, 18:53
now Veron wants to leave ... may be he doesn't fancy his chances of competing with Ballack for a starting place in the 11

Ari
09 Nov 05, 20:32
Well that news was a surprise. I never though he could go. I though he has contract to 2007. Am I wrong? :confused:

Veron has been one of our best players in the start of the season and I'd say best midfielder. Still if he goes, it won't be the end of the world. Piza is great replacement for him, when he gets enough minutes to adabt to the midfield. So not so worried. More curious, who would be the man we'd get if Veron goes? Ballack? Yes please, but I doubt.

Pravesh
10 Nov 05, 08:16
Well that news was a surprise. I never though he could go. I though he has contract to 2007. Am I wrong? :confused:

Veron has been one of our best players in the start of the season and I'd say best midfielder. Still if he goes, it won't be the end of the world. Piza is great replacement for him, when he gets enough minutes to adabt to the midfield. So not so worried. More curious, who would be the man we'd get if Veron goes? Ballack? Yes please, but I doubt.

But for me, I had always thought that Veron would leave at the end of this season. That was what he had said indirectly before he renewed his loan extension with us at the satrt of this season.

The reason why he's in contract with us for 2 seasons cud be coz his contract with Chelsea was till that date. And may be to renew his loan deal with us, we had no other choice but to sign him till then. No wonder, Pizarro was signed by us keeping in mind that it could very well be Veron's last season with us.

;)

snake
10 Nov 05, 08:28
Why do u say Veron wants out?

Show me link.

Ari
10 Nov 05, 08:43
Check out channel4 website. Story based on interview.

When you consider that this season is lost, so earlier Veron leaves earlier Piza adabts to the midfield.

Handoyo
10 Nov 05, 11:39
Why do u say Veron wants out?

Show me link.
It was just some bull$hit media manipulation anyway. Nothing new mate.

Hand;)yo

Pravesh
10 Nov 05, 12:03
Didn't you guys notice anything from Veron's interview, which he had given at the satrt of this season ?? He had said that there's a good chance that this might well be his last season in Italy even though he had signed for 2 more years. ;)

snake
15 Nov 05, 10:51
Veron back to Argentina in summer

Juan Sebastian Veron wants to return home to Argentina next summer.

The 30-year-old midfielder is under contract to Chelsea until 2007 but has been on loan at Inter Milan since June 2004.

However, the Argentinian international, capped more than 50 times by his country, claims he has no intention of going back to Stamford Bridge at the end of the campaign.

'At the end of the season I will go back home,' Veron told Gazzetta dello Sport.

'It's a family issue - after so many years travelling all over the world, one has the desire to go back home.

'It's my family that wants me to go back and I have to listen to them.'

Veron moved to Europe in 1996 from Boca Juniors, playing for Sampdoria, Parma and Lazio in Italy before Manchester United paid £28.1million to sign him from the Rome club in July 2001.

However, he failed to impress at Old Trafford and joined Chelsea for £15million in August 2003, but injury and poor form saw him restricted to a handful of appearances.

Veron has denied rumours linking him with a move away from Inter when the January transfer market opens.

'I have never said that I would leave in January,' he said.

'I will only leave in June.'

Inter have repeatedly expressed their wish to keep the midfielder for a further campaign with Veron proving a vital component in coach Roberto Mancini's starting line-up.

But Veron insists he has no intention of remaining in Europe next season.

'I will miss Inter and I will also miss Italy,' he said. 'This country has made me become a man.'

well this one is true.

anyway, goodbye Veron at the end of the season. It has been years since we had such a player like him who created so well in the middle. I dearly hope Pizarro can fill these shoes next year.

Frisko
15 Nov 05, 16:31
It's kinda good that this is coming out, at least Pizarro knows that he has long-term prospects with us, and he can gradually take charge of our midfield.

Choppin Onions
15 Nov 05, 19:55
These words will definitely give Pizarro more confidence when he plays. Maybe that's what he's been missing so far? Good luck to Seba when he leaves. It's only natural to want to go back home after spending so many years in Europe, even if there are much better living conditions there.

BFC82
16 Nov 05, 03:22
Im just afraid that Inter sooner or later will be looking for Veron's replacement (Ballack), I really hope Piza does not become another Emre.

snake
16 Nov 05, 04:25
Im just afraid that Inter sooner or later will be looking for Veron's replacement (Ballack), I really hope Piza does not become another Emre.

same height, same weight, sorta same loooks lol.

Play is a little similar in what they try to do, but the best and only important difference, is that Pizarro has already proved he has what it takes to play for a big team in Italy.

kova9
16 Nov 05, 14:45
And I hope we buy back emre..he is doing well in england..

16 Nov 05, 16:06
And I hope we buy back emre..he is doing well in england..
I pray we dont ... cant u see the diff is in the style of soccer that is played ?

it will be a step back ... and i dont think Emre will even think bout it :rolleyes:

darsez
23 Dec 05, 02:08
From tribalfootball.com

Inter Milan fail to convince Veron to stay
tribalfootball.com - December 23, 2005
http://www.tribalfootball.com/images/spacer.gif
Inter Milan management have failed to convince Juan Veron to see out his contract at the San Siro.

Veron is tied to Inter until 2007, but will return home to Argentina at the end of this season - despite a lengthy meeting with Inter president Giacinto Facchetti, patron Massimo Moratti and coach Roberto Mancini this week.
"It's time for me to leave," said Veron. "I am unhappy at Inter and it's not because of football issues. It's a personal decision. :wth: :sad: :cry: :stuckup: :nervous: :wallbang: :depress: :rollani: :stress: :doh: :thumbsdo: "I want to return home and Inter already know my decision."

cool_cuchu
23 Dec 05, 02:24
tribal is garbage, and they are not ashame in telling lies....

I dont think Veron is stupid enough to say things like this..
and I don;t believe Veron is unhappy with us, what is the reason ... he got many things many players can dream of.. A revive in his career, many trust from coaches, team mates, fans and management ???

Tribal is just bull shit..

SB9Dragon
23 Dec 05, 04:18
I really think Veron will leave in June, which is a definate shame because honestly without Seba we are a different side. He has done quite a bit for this side, especially directing the midfield and making his wizard-like passes. He will definately be missed. But this is the reason why we got Pizarro in the first place. Now we just need a backup for David. But who?

Personally I don't see Ballack as the answer. He's not a playmaker, and we already have Cambiasso as a 2-way mid so why would we need another? Pizarro is already Seba's replacement. We just need a backup for him. Getting Ballack would be a mistake.

Alex de Large
23 Dec 05, 08:42
i don't think we need any sub for him, the only one i will welcome is Mascherano cause he is class and very young, anyway are very bad news for me cause he was playing great this last games and he reminds me of the veron of lazio, 100% creative but also helping in defence....

-----defence-----

-----cz---------
------cuchu----

--wingers&attack

OR

---defence------

------cuchu----
----pizarro------

--wingers&attack

cuchu can play everywhere in the midfield....

gmoney
23 Dec 05, 09:24
I hope veron stays because he is creative player with great passes. Please Veron, STAY!

23 Dec 05, 15:35
tribal is garbage, and they are not ashame in telling lies....

I dont think Veron is stupid enough to say things like this..
and I don;t believe Veron is unhappy with us, what is the reason ... he got many things many players can dream of.. A revive in his career, many trust from coaches, team mates, fans and management ???

Tribal is just bull shit..

he said it is a personal reason ... and one has 2 respect that

K.I.
23 Dec 05, 16:06
actually it is true,he isnt happy,he want to get back home to his family and there is also a big chance that he wont even play football there either,thats what he said to el jazeera sports channel when they interviewed him,its a descion entirely not related to football,its related to him wanting to get back to his home to be with his family.

Ziyad
23 Dec 05, 19:44
I cant accept the fact that Veron is 100% leaving and he is playing at this level...
He must be the most dedicated professional player to be playing this way day in day out with the knowledge that he is leaving..
I dont think a player finds the motivation to play the way he is if he knows its all done and he will move on..Its not like he is playing for a big contract.

Alex de Large
23 Dec 05, 20:39
Well, that's a good point, but my point it's that he wants people to remember him an excellent player, like the veron of parma and lazio, i already have said that he reminds me of that veron, the real "brujita", and he also wants to win something with Inter before leaving Europe.
I'am sure he will go this summer... when a player say that things...
by the way, veron it's an inter player or chelsea player?

Marcello
24 Dec 05, 05:18
man im pissed of with veron i cant help it!! When he was on Loan from Chealsea to us he said i want to stay with inter unitll i retire and all this bull crap and i have so much passion for the club i dont get him but i think Ballack would be a ideal repalcement for him but the combination with Cuhu and veron are like the best 2 combos in Europe!

Cheers
Marcello

Pod
24 Dec 05, 19:27
he wanted to leave in january but in the end decided to stay intil june.

24 Dec 05, 19:36
by the way, veron it's an inter player or chelsea player?
INTER player ... we got him on a 2-year loan, which basically was to take him for the duration of his original Chelsea contract

Marcello
24 Dec 05, 23:08
yep inter player not for long it seems :( im gana miss boldy in our team!

Cheers
Marcello

26 Dec 05, 04:58
Veron Confirms Inter Exit
12/26/2005 5:14:00 AM
Inter Milan midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron has confirmed that in June 2006 he will quit Italian soccer and will make a return to his native Argentina.
Veron comments on his decision:

“I am sick and tired of already having gone ten years around Europe like a gypsy. I have been far from my house and from my family now for a long time, and I have lost a lot of time that I could have spent with them. I don’t want to keep losing time and I will like to be with them while they are alive.

“My house is Argentina and there is where I want to return, although in Milan and in Inter I feel very good. I am happy to be here and I will like to do so until June, when I leave with an important achievement, something that we all deserve”, he added.

Veron (30) knows that a return to Argentine soccer will mean that he will be earning much less money than at Inter, but he states:

“An achievement or a money offer will not make me change my mind, although the thought of it makes me happy. I want to say that I am working well and I will leave behind good memories, although I haven’t been at Inter for long. It’s a shame because destiny made me come here three seasons too late. I should have arrived earlier, but because of a series of circumstances I went to play in London and in Manchester”.

Reports suggest that Veron will move to Argentine club River Plate, preferring them to former club and arch-rivals Boca Juniors.

Well u shud play and kive where ur heart tells u; and unfortunately it wont be in Milan :wallbang:

K.I.
26 Dec 05, 10:17
he will be missed,over the time he has been with us i have liked him even more than before,he has proved to everyone who doubted him that he is a grea player.

Pod
26 Dec 05, 11:12
What a great charakter.True winner.We need players with mentality like this.Compare him with VDM now hahaha What a loser that was.

Tanel
26 Dec 05, 20:24
I didn't like him before he game to Inter, but since then - I've started to respect him. It is nice to see him happy at Inter & I hope he'll leave happy. It is our chance to give something to players who deserve success! Cl or Scudetto. I feel sad for him for having such an hard career despite being great player. I wonder what could've turned out of him when he would have come here few years later. Only one scudetto (and one Premiership title?). That doesen't tell us who he is. His one of those who can be described: "You don't need titles to be great!" Thank you for entertraining the football public in your European & Inter years!

The_Egyptian_Interista
26 Dec 05, 23:13
Veron is indeed a special player. I wish him all the best.

Pi
27 Dec 05, 00:36
Let's hope both Veron and INTER do great in this last year together

kova9
27 Dec 05, 10:27
I have a feeling that Veron will stay for another season..Moratti and Mancio will mix something up..;) Although he is very determined to go home, but he is only 30..For me He could play in serie a at least another 2,3 seasons..

Marcello
27 Dec 05, 10:52
I have a feeling that Veron will stay for another season..Moratti and Mancio will mix something up..;) Although he is very determined to go home, but he is only 30..For me He could play in serie a at least another 2,3 seasons..

yeh i hope so kova he might stay because of his argentinan friends but lets pray he doesnt go cause it will be hard for us to get a player such as Ballack!

Cheers
Marcello

27 Dec 05, 16:22
Well Veron is a very strong charachter and he seemed pretty adamant. But with Moratti u never know. I never knew a president whom the players loved so much.

p.s. Moratti may not technically be the president anymore, but we know better ... dont we?

Tanel
27 Dec 05, 19:45
Well Veron is a very strong charachter and he seemed pretty adamant. But with Moratti u never know. I never knew a president whom the players loved so much.

p.s. Moratti may not technically be the president anymore, but we know better ... dont we?I don't think he's doing very much here anymore. Atleast comparing to the time when he had the whole thing to do by himself. Now Facchetti is working his ass off. Moratti, is more like morale and financial support for the club. :)

28 Dec 05, 06:06
Well I dont think the players look that way ... for them Moratti is the refferance frame. Do ya ever hear Recoba talking bout Faccetti ?

kova9
28 Dec 05, 09:42
Well I dont think the players look that way ... for them Moratti is the refferance frame. Do ya ever hear Recoba talking bout Faccetti ?
Or Javier... They all think and are greatfull only to Moratti..

cool_cuchu
29 Dec 05, 05:30
it is not strange that moratti bonds personally to some of the players...

I can't really judge wether it will be good in the future or not.. And many times it doesnt really matter...

Moratti once change coach to Tardelli to play Pirlo, Pirlo ended up in the bench.. and got away... to BBilan... so somehow Moratti is not that controlling

Zamat
29 Dec 05, 10:02
I'd love to see Juan remain for a couple of years more. After he signed for ManUtd and Chelsea I thought he's a selfish player who only plays for the fat pay-check, but after he returned to Italy, he played for us with such determination and passion that I started to like him. He's got loads of experience in the Serie A, it'd be very hard to replace him, especially since he's been one of the key players in this team.

scutzon
01 Jan 06, 11:02
I'd love to see Veron stay for another couple of seasons, but I don't really see it coming. I think he will leave at the end of this season, so I hope Veron does well and bring the scudetto back to whom it really belongs, Inter. That would be one hell of a sweet way to leave European football.

Having said that, Pizzaro would be the only replacement for him, unless we get Riquelme. What do you guys think?

Frisko
01 Jan 06, 11:07
I'd say Pizarro should be the starter, I'm confident that after one year of settling in he'll be ready.

Marcello
05 Jan 06, 04:00
why not balack or marchinoni from parma?

cool_cuchu
05 Jan 06, 04:00
Our transfer in June will definitely depend on his staying or not..

05 Jan 06, 04:26
If we cant get Ballack to replace Veron, nxt on my list will be Van Bommel from Barca.

Not Deco, Deco-Cambiasso will be a too lightweight midfield.

minterke
05 Jan 06, 04:49
Veron is the most intimidating midfielder in the world. Pizarro can never replace him, he just isn't a such a powerful person. A team always needs someone to enforce the f-cking law and knock their d*cks in the dirt, no one better than Seba.

If he stays another season it would make me happier than if we'd sign Ballack.

Sign this guy :eek: :lol:
http://www.karaji.com/picture/footbalists/AlanSmith.jpg

05 Jan 06, 04:52
Well Veron made it pretty clear that he wont stay beyond this summer.

Wallace
05 Jan 06, 08:03
well, this guy misses his home and we shouldnt force him to stay in italy.

snake
05 Jan 06, 08:36

whoa, he would be the last person i could ever imagine wearing our shirt.

He was one of my most hated premier league players but all of a sudden i think highly of him :D

kova9
05 Jan 06, 09:10
WTF!!! Alan Smith Interista??? Can't believe it..Anyway,I love the shirt..When was this pic taken?

J zanetti
05 Jan 06, 09:20
WTF!!! Alan Smith Interista??? Can't believe it..Anyway,I love the shirt..When was this pic taken?
Doesn’t have to be - it could be that he only like the colours or perhaps his gf gave it to him as a present and he couldn’t say no to the shirt and had to wear it to show his love and affection to her lol

snake
05 Jan 06, 10:47
Ashkan, how do you sleep at night?

J zanetti
05 Jan 06, 13:07
Ashkan, how do you sleep at night?
Never thought you would ask me that question. So what can I say? I guess by analysing and evaluating all the scenarios around me :P

snake
05 Jan 06, 13:29
lol

To me your a guy who likes to see the negative side of alot of things, (alot like jimmy) heh

J zanetti
05 Jan 06, 13:32
lol

To me your a guy who likes to see the negative side of alot of things, (alot like jimmy) heh
lol
That surely is a valid point. But hey, you follow Inter for 15-16 years without winning anything of real value and I’ll see how you are doing at the end. ;)

Mikkel
05 Jan 06, 13:33
Veron is the most intimidating midfielder in the world. Pizarro can never replace him, he just isn't a such a powerful person. A team always needs someone to enforce the f-cking law and knock their d*cks in the dirt, no one better than Seba.

If he stays another season it would make me happier than if we'd sign Ballack.

WTF :wth: he was one of the last players on this planet I could imagine wearing a Inter jersey. anyway as long as he stays away from Inter, then I really don't care about him. And my opinion about him doesn't change even if he is a Interista since he would still be an arsehole.

snake
05 Jan 06, 13:36
lol
That surely is a valid point. But hey, you follow Inter for 15-16 years without winning anything of real value and I’ll see how you are doing at the end. ;)

lol well put.

Frisko
05 Jan 06, 15:29
Same here helal, Mike made some good points, and I must admit I laughed when I first heard that Ferguson was playing Smith as holding midfielder, but that was a great move in the end. I still think Pizarro can do the job, Cambiasso would just have to play a bit more defensive.

05 Jan 06, 18:38
it was a great move ???

O Shea is a better DM than Alan Smith

minterke
05 Jan 06, 19:08
it was a great move ???

O Shea is a better DM than Alan Smith

Smith is an above average DM. He's a freakin tank, he's a good passer and since he played as a striker he has the pace, the shot etc.

Handoyo
06 Jan 06, 13:54
I don't think Smith has been a good replacement to Roy Keane. The only think he has on Roy is his aggresiveness. He doesn't read the game, interrupt the opposition's play and cover the pitch as well as Roy. But well, this is his first year as a ball-winner so maybe we should give him some time before dropping the judgment on him.

Hand;)yo

06 Jan 06, 14:31
but at the moment O Sheah is a better DM than Smith

Marcello
09 Jan 06, 04:41
haha what da hell Alen Smith with a inter jesersey

HAMED
Doesn’t have to be - it could be that he only like the colours or perhaps his gf gave it to him as a present and he couldn’t say no to the shirt and had to wear it to show his love and affection to her lol

ahahh :D i wouldnt mind that girl then ;)

Cheers
Marcello :joker:

Hammoudi
09 Jan 06, 05:06
LOL, I think this is the second time I am mistaken for Ashkan. As good as I try to be, I will never be as good as the king!

catanha
09 Jan 06, 07:57
lol

jee.. I thought you would've replied "on top of a pile of money with women" but that reponse ain't bad.
the thing is, I'm the same.....if people are looking to for some reason or the other, GET depressed, and depression.....Inter is the best tonic for it.

K.I.
14 Jan 06, 04:45
actually smith likes inter,he was linked to us when he was leaving leeds and they said he was an interista.

14 Jan 06, 10:51
actually smith likes inter,he was linked to us when he was leaving leeds and they said he was an interista.
Yeah and Zac was interested !!!

SB9Dragon
14 Jan 06, 20:49
Two English players I'd never want to see at Inter: Owen and Alan Smith. Nuff' said. :grumpy: :D

Marcello
16 Jan 06, 12:12
u might consider owen :D

kova9
06 Feb 06, 13:04
He might stay after all!!! I knew it!!! Read his post-chievo match interview on www.inter.it !!!! Forza Brujita!!! :proud:

06 Feb 06, 13:17
He might stay after all!!! I knew it!!! Read his post-chievo match interview on www.inter.it !!!! Forza Brujita!!! :proud:
As well as he has played yesterday, i wud preffer to have Ballack any day. Veron is too inconsistent for a top CM; and Ballack wont be available for free everyday.

kova9
06 Feb 06, 20:46
We shouldn't change our midfield if Seba stays because he is proven Seria A player..And I don't think he is incosistent..Where did you get this from??

Hammoudi
06 Feb 06, 22:50
Oh My God!!!

My worse fears will be realized. I just knew it, it was too good to see an unneeded player take himself out by himself.

I hope it's not true and that he really misses his country and goes back there.

Gaetan
06 Feb 06, 23:40
I don't understand how some of you guys manage to watch the same matches as I do, yet come out with complete opposite opinions of Veron. I find him to be indespensible to our midfield because of his passing. He lacks elite speed for a CM, but he makes up for it all with his vision and experience.

It says a lot to me that he's kept Pizzarro on the bench. But, then again, perhaps it IS Mancio's fetish for ex-Laziali? :D

Pulsar36
07 Feb 06, 00:07
Veron is amazing. He is the only player I've ever seen who knows what he is going to do (pass it to whomever) before he gets the ball.

snake
07 Feb 06, 00:34
Oh My God!!!

My worse fears will be realized. I just knew it, it was too good to see an unneeded player take himself out by himself.

seriously it fukn baffles me how u think Veron doesnt play well and that our midfield is shit without him.

It makes me wonder if u even watch the damn games. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And kova, that interview actually made him sound like his leaning on the side of going not staying.

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 03:26
I have the same feeling to those who think highly of him.

Stop looking at the one or two magical moments he has in a game and look overall. I am baffled that few mention how many times he gifts opposing players great balls, sometimes I think he is their playmaker.

And at times he comes with weird passes that can't reach the nearest of teammates. His second-half performance against Chievo was unbelievable, I saw glimpses of the pre-2001 Veron. But then he will go back to being Veron.

Khalifa
07 Feb 06, 03:44
He was simply oustanding in that game and im a Veron fan and i admit he loses ball coz he starts to act to smart.

But we are lucky to even have him in this form and age, because very rare are the players who play the way he plays...few naming pirlo and ballack.

And what if ballack doesnt come, we gonna depend on pizarro?

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 03:50
Well, like I said before, Pizarro is better than Veron. Difference is that Veron has all that big old reputation to save him, but Pizarro doesn't.

Khalifa
07 Feb 06, 03:52
Well, like I said before, Pizarro is better than Veron. Difference is that Veron has all that big old reputation to save him, but Pizarro doesn't.

I dunno, i think his good days pay off on the team and thats why hes more recognized and im sure when pizarro has that day, things will start to take a turn.

For now, im more content with Veron and so is the team, ur not only putting new blood into the team with Pizarro, but also missing a motivator and great spokesmen in the pitch.

Tommi
07 Feb 06, 07:54
I never hated/disliked Veron and i think signing him was the right thing to do. But, comparing his current season with the last season, it really looks like he doesnt really care anymore. He seems very lazy, he loses the ball too often and doesnt even try to win it back etc etc. Of course he sometimes make those great crosses and plays good games occasionally. I also think he suits better to Inter than Pizarro [allthough Mancini havent given enough chances to him].

That being said, i really wish Veron would leave after this season. He has said he would and i think a man should keep his promises, always [i believe he will leave]. Moratti has said some worrying stuff like "If Veron considers, we dont even need Ballack". That´s just bullshit, Ballack would make our midfield best it have been in a long long time. Also, in the summer he would be free!

Even if Ballack would choose other team [big surprise there!], we shouldn´t keep Veron...at least not as a starter.

I read that many members said that Veron was a-w-e-s-o-m-e against Chievo. Ok. :lol: I guess you only remember his few magical moments [like Hamed said]. It was nowhere near his best matches at Inter. Me and Jake [yeah, he was here] were both frustrated for his overall performance in that match.

All in all, he once was a great player [still occasaionally is], but i think he´s time has come.

07 Feb 06, 08:12
seriously it fukn baffles me how u think Veron doesnt play well and that our midfield is shit without him.

It makes me wonder if u even watch the damn games. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And kova, that interview actually made him sound like his leaning on the side of going not staying.
We r talking of a midfield without Veron but with Ballack.

And to those who think Veron is the big name of the team, go and watch our matches vs Siena, Treviso, Cagliari or Lecce. After all this disappointing matches he does well in one match vs Chievo and u all go ga-ga ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

snake
07 Feb 06, 08:39
ga-ga over a chievo game?

That wasnt even his best game so ftw are u talking about.

Veron has been great for 1 and a half seasons, its the first time in a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time that our midfield has had that kind of creativity.

07 Feb 06, 09:47
ga-ga over a chievo game?

That wasnt even his best game so ftw are u talking about.

Veron has been great for 1 and a half seasons, its the first time in a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time that our midfield has had that kind of creativity.
read a few posts b4 mine, and u will understand what i am talking bout ... :yawn:
Gr8 one and half years ??? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
He has had few games in between ... where he has been awesome, but very averagish in other games.

Hammoudi
07 Feb 06, 12:54
Our midfield is better because, for the first time in a long time, we have decent wingers, and a DM that is world-class.

Don't be fooled and attribute our resurregence to Veron. If anyone, Cambiasso has the biggest impact.

Pod
07 Feb 06, 16:13
I beg for little more respect for Veron.He is playmaker in the second team in serie A currently.And we have really great season so far ! And remember that incredible record with Cambiasso - Veron in the middle.With Pizzaro we only lose or draw.

Frisko
07 Feb 06, 16:55
I don't understand how some of you guys manage to watch the same matches as I do, yet come out with complete opposite opinions of Veron. I find him to be indespensible to our midfield because of his passing. He lacks elite speed for a CM, but he makes up for it all with his vision and experience.

It says a lot to me that he's kept Pizzarro on the bench. But, then again, perhaps it IS Mancio's fetish for ex-Laziali? :D
Absolutely agree with you Gaetan.

snake
08 Feb 06, 01:17
it sure is baffling.

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 10:31
I don't really know what to think about Veron, he sure has his good moments, but he also has his bad moments.

Mancio should give Pizarro the chance to shine, this guy brought Udinese to the CL last year, remember? I'm convinced that Pizarro can do what Veron is doing and maybe even better.

I still have these 2 little clips of Pizarro during our pre-season games and gosh, the things he does there...:drool:

snake
08 Feb 06, 10:32
I don't really know what to think about Veron, he sure has his good moments, but he also has his bad moments.

Mancio should give Pizarro the chance to shine, this guy brought Udinese to the CL last year, remember? I'm convinced that Pizarro can do what Veron is doing and maybe even better.

I still have these 2 little clips of Pizarro during our pre-season games and gosh, the things he does there...:drool:

dont be fooled by those two. the games he has played he hsant played very well.

Enricos
08 Feb 06, 14:35
dont be fooled by those two. the games he has played he hsant played very well.

It's not like we've been giving him lots of chances...

I believe that if we give him more chances, he'll get back to his superlevel he had while he was @ Udinese.

minterke
09 Feb 06, 01:49

Against what...Swedish clubs?

snake
09 Feb 06, 02:37
Against what...Swedish clubs?

Na i think his talking about Juve and Milan in that shit cup we always seem to win.

Veron had a great game yesterday:star:

Jake
09 Feb 06, 07:26
Veron had a great game yesterday:star:

Did we watch the same match??

snake
09 Feb 06, 07:34
Did we watch the same match??

are u kidding me? he was everywehre.

his passing and switching of play was magnificent. He abd Figo had way better games then Stankovic and Cambiasso.

Just cause uarent a fan of a guy u cant deny ish like that.

K.I.
09 Feb 06, 11:26
thats true helal,veron played a great game,i think cambiasso played one of his worst matches ever with us,stankovic played a normal match really.

Jake
09 Feb 06, 12:29
What is the reason Inter never does any fast counter attacks?? Veron, this guy, though I love his inc-perfect passes from time to time, is simply too slow and I don't mean his pace. Veron and Figo both have a tendency to slow the game a lot and we always wait until the opponent is "on the defense".

Ziyad
09 Feb 06, 12:36
Veron was magnificent yesterday IMHO...
First he was all over the pitch,offensively and defensively(Cambiasso had a below avg game)
Second his long passes were wonderful and precise...He had several of them yesterday from the left side of the pitch to both Figo,JZ and latter on to Recoba.
His movement off the ball.He not only makes it easier with good passes but makes other players job easier by taking a position in which they can find him easily...

As for the comparison with Pizzarro that he slows down the game I find that unfair.Veron does slow it down due to the lack of alternatives at times but thats because he looks up to see who is in good position.In Pizzaro's case he over dribbles a guy instead of making the easy pass from the first touch and after wasting time dribbling that guy he goes back to the same pass he should have attempted in the first place...(Even Mancio commented on this)

I seriously hope Pizzaro realizes that cause he is our future.He needs to be a Genral like Veron and effective like him too.

Johnny Ludlow
09 Feb 06, 12:54
Very good post Ziyad! I agree with basically everything, and also think that he played a very good game yestarday. It's really nice to see someone defending Veron for a change.