PDA

View Full Version : Karl Heinz "Kalle" Rummenigge

Black&Blue
11 Feb 10, 18:11
I think he deserved his own topic,although he played only 3 seasons with us at the end of his career (with a lot of injuries) was a great striker.

Here a compilation of his best goals with us during 1984/1987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIu3jUtPZBc

jmaster
11 Feb 10, 19:58
Class! A very passionate player! :D

Opeum
15 Feb 10, 20:18
I thought he's in love with Bergomi as well?

shahz_nerazzurri
15 Feb 10, 20:33
and pray tell me, why does he belong in La Grande Inter?

Stefan
15 Feb 10, 20:58
Poll open, guys decide where you want him.

brehme1989
15 Feb 10, 21:02

Because FI's La Grande Inter has nothing to do with reality, it's just opinion, prejudism or wild guesses. So given the current list we have in 'Grande Inter', he definitely has possibilities. (He belongs to the "wild guesses" as I doubt anyone has watched Inter closely back then from here)

Black&Blue
16 Feb 10, 10:12

why does Moriero or Simeone (with all the respect for El Cholo) belong to La Grande Inter??

Toninu
17 Feb 10, 19:35
I wasn't even alive when he was playing but he is on a poster I have of Inter's best strikers albeit there's also Martins on it so I'll abstain from voting.

Black Knight
08 Jan 15, 23:46
Thanks, bro.

J..
08 Jan 15, 23:52
It is indeed a cool story but I have not yet seen any source on it. If its true then I have now found a person in Bayern München that I actually like a little bit.

Pimpin
08 Jan 15, 23:53
Karl Heinz Brommeinnige

Ronaldo
09 Jan 15, 00:03
If what he said is true move him to La Grande Inter immediately!

J..
09 Jan 15, 00:05
If what he said is true move him to La Grande Inter immediately!

He is already although the poll says something else.

Shaun
09 Jan 15, 02:06
He is already although the poll says something else.

I was going to edit the poll to make it look otherwise, but then I saw that three of my moderator buddies were ones who voted against

Dylan
09 Jan 15, 02:15
When/Why did I vote?

Pimpin
09 Jan 15, 02:26
i demand a re-vote

RubItAppianoGentile
09 Jan 15, 02:27
Oh yeah... I love Heinz... brings taste on everything... fuking love it.

http://cdn.heinz.co.uk/~/media/HeinzCoUk/Media/Images/Products/Product%20Info%20Images/HER1200638-tktopdown_570g.ashx?w=486&h=356&bc=white

bandiera
09 Jan 15, 02:29
He shouldn't be in LGI. like cholo simeone, a legendary player who played for Inter but not an Inter legend - but nonetheless a fantastic former player who did extremely well here and turned down many others to wear the nerazzurro shirt. but in the class of bergomi, facchetti, suarez, zanetti, mazzola etc? i dunno, maybe my standards are too high for LGI. anyways it doesnt matter...

i remember reading in the 1984 summer window, we were considering maradona (as was juve) before he went to napoli but we chose rummenige instead who was a bit cheaper and more established (finalist in the world cup as captain and 2 ballon dor titles with the great bayern side of the 70s). he was also the first of the legendary German clan of Inter in the eighties..

RubItAppianoGentile
09 Jan 15, 02:31
Is Mathaus in LGI?? Klinsman??

bandiera
09 Jan 15, 02:32
matthaus is in LGI. klinsmann doesnt even have a thread in former players.

certified interisti 'VIP'
09 Jan 15, 07:05
Momma's not even thinking about my elder brother's pregnancy when he rummenigge was a footballer. So, I know nothing about him as a player all I know is that he helped us make shaqiri's deal come true and credit's to him.

Black Knight
09 Jan 15, 15:27
Interviewed by some local media, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge discussed the deal for Xherdan Shaqiri. "Why did you immediately refuse Liverpool's offer of €20 million?" they asked him. "I don't owe explanations to anyone," said the former Nerazzurri man. "But if you really want to know, it's very simple: the boy only wanted to join Inter and it was the same for us. End of story. I also refused offers from half the continent back in the day so I could join Inter. Inter are Inter."

inter.it

See? Not just rumours. He's a ... certified Interista. A very important one I'd say.

certified interisti 'VIP'
09 Jan 15, 15:38
Interviewed by some local media, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge discussed the deal for Xherdan Shaqiri. "Why did you immediately refuse Liverpool's offer of €20 million?" they asked him. "I don't owe explanations to anyone," said the former Nerazzurri man. "But if you really want to know, it's very simple: the boy only wanted to join Inter and it was the same for us. End of story. I also refused offers from half the continent back in the day so I could join Inter. Inter are Inter."

inter.it

See? Not just rumours. He's a ... CERTIFIED INTERISTA. A very important one I'd say.

:proud: Just like me.

Grujinho
09 Jan 15, 16:22
Thank you Rummenigge!!!

Devious
09 Jan 15, 16:58

inter.it

See? Not just rumours. He's a ... certified Interista. A very important one I'd say.

I don't play FIFA or FM anymore, but do they have that possibility that the biggest bidder would not get the player in cases like these?

Ronin
09 Jan 15, 17:00
I don't play FIFA or FM anymore, but do they have that possibility that the biggest bidder would not get the player in cases like these?
Yes. Two teams can make different offers and both of them can be accepted. Then it'd be up to the player to decide which contract they like better.

Black Knight
09 Jan 15, 17:01
They own the player. They can sell him to whomever they damn well please.

VLE
10 Jan 15, 02:42

Basic rule is that a player cannot negotiate with another club while under a contract, unless his club let's him to.
Why the club would give permission is entirely up to the club. Some offer better players, some just have a better connections, some has histories, some aren't threats to their season targets (leauge/cups), or just higher price. For example, Fio hates Milan and Roma hates Juve for their past transfer histories, and usually avoids transfers if possible.

Well, there are bunch of clubs/players that talk behind with or without the permission, but anyways that's the rule.

DARi0
12 Jan 15, 13:09
Herzlichen Dank Karl-Heinz Rummenigge! :proud:

FORZA INTER FÜR IMMER!!

thorn
12 Jan 15, 16:23
Very colorful guy..remember him once calling Gobbi&Moggi Mafioso

TheNetworkZ
12 Jan 15, 17:56
Can he give us some more players?

bandiera
04 Apr 15, 10:30
Bayern selling Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter at a 'discount' - Rummenigge - ESPN
By Ben Gladwell 1 Day Ago

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says his club did Inter Milan a favour by selling them Xherdan Shaqiri since they could have earned more by selling the Swiss midfielder to England.

Shaqiri joined the Nerazzurri during the winter transfer window on an initial loan deal which becomes obligatorily permanent in the summer.

The transfer will cost Inter in the region of €15 million -- less than the money Liverpool had reportedly offered the Bavarians.

"This is the deal we have," Rummenigge said. "We could have earned more by selling him to England, so we've given Inter a discount."

According to the former Inter player, Rummenigge not only did the Serie A club a favour, but he also acted in the best interests of the player.

"Shaqiri needed to be playing regularly and I advised him to go to Inter, even though there were lots of English clubs interested," Rummenigge told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Given the troubles Inter are having, they've hit the jackpot by signing him. He's got quality, he's young and he is capable of making a difference.

"He's going to become even more stable as time goes by because he just needs to feel good and feel he's at home."

While Shaqiri has had a positive impact for the Nerazzurri, the same cannot be said about Lukas Podolski, who will almost certainly return to Arsenal at the end of his loan spell in the summer with Inter unlikely to exercise their option on the Germany international.

"I'm sorry because I know his performances haven't been up to much while at the same time he keeps delivering for the national team," Rummenigge said. "Maybe he's suffering from the fact that he needs to have room to work in and you don't get that room in Italy."

Picking up points in Milan appears to be easier than ever this season and this also concerns Rummenigge.

"If things carry on this way it will be a pity for Italian football and for European football," he said. "Clubs like Milan and Inter have big names and they belong in [European] competitions.

Rummenigge: FFP Is Damaging Serie A Teams and We Must Help Them - 90min.com
By Nemanja Grbic on 3 Apr 2015

​In a interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, the chief executive of Bayern Munich, spoke about financial problems Italian football is facing, with teams not getting enough money from TV deals, merchandising and sponsors.

The head of European Club Association also told that they need to find a way to help without breaking strict Financial Fair Play rules, which are currently, at this level, damaging Italian teams.

“It’s a pity not just for the clubs, but also for Italian and European football, teams like Milan and Inter are big names which are used to the competition (the Champions League). However, complaining does not help. I saw (Inter director) Marco Fassone yesterday, and I immediately thought: ‘five years ago Inter won the Champions League'."

“Football can be strange sometimes, but in the last five years something has gone wrong. We need to have a clear plan, with all financial options available, yet without going against Financial Fair Play."

Rummenigge, who played for Inter in mid 80's, also stated that current rigid FFP rules are not only damaging the Italians, but major part of Eastern Europe and some big clubs in Western Europe as well.

“If you have a hole, you can’t plug it without any fresh money. I’ve read that Milan could be sold, but the new owner couldn’t put in too much money without going against UEFA limitations. So, it’s up to us as big names to find a solution which won’t penalise them any more.

“There are clear, rigid laws but we must think about not hurting clubs too. Almost all clubs from Eastern Europe suffer because they don’t have a lot of revenue from television, sponsors and merchandising. So we need to look at how we can lend a hand to those clubs, but also some big clubs in Western Europe who now find themselves in trouble.”

Ronaldo
04 Apr 15, 12:07
Such a boss!

I'm starting to like Bayern more and more and he is one of the reasons!

Ziyad
04 Apr 15, 12:36
That is a man that should lead FIFA or UEFA not the corrupt ones we have right now.

bandiera
12 Jul 15, 07:40
http://www.inter.it/img/226503-800.jpg

Il Drago
30 Jul 18, 17:21
Rummenigge: "If you look at the market, it has been quiet this summer. The only major transfers are a 33 year old for 112 million to Juventus and a goalkeeper to Liverpool. Otherwise we haven't seen a lot"

Harpsabu
30 Jul 18, 18:19
Rummenigge: "If you look at the market, it has been quiet this summer. The only major transfers are a 33 year old for 112 million to Juventus and a goalkeeper to Liverpool. Otherwise we haven't seen a lot"

Its true. Maybe clubs are slowing down due to the inflated market. Like Chelsea looking 200m for Hazard, fuck off