PDA

View Full Version : Martin Bengtsson

Jimmy
14 Oct 04, 16:34
The young Swede that we bought in January has left Inter. He didnīt felt any good with us (probably the language, lack of playing time and the culture), so he has returned to Sweden.

That blows.

Granit
14 Oct 04, 17:25
That sucks...!

When did he do that...i havent seen anything about him...

Tommi
15 Oct 04, 23:24
He returned to Sweden? On loan i guess?

Have you seen any of his interviews or anything in swedish media?

Jimmy
16 Oct 04, 11:41
He refuses to do interviews as of right now. But he has said that his agent was being correct when he said that he left Inter because he felt emotionally bad.

I donīt know if his contract was anulled or if he was loaned out. It is quite weird because during the summer he said how happy he was at Inter and in Italy.

SB9Dragon
16 Oct 04, 19:14
Hopefully he changes his mind because I'd really hate to see him become some superstar and he left us because he didn't fit in to the whole atmosphere.

Tommi
17 Oct 04, 21:17
I may have asked this before Jimster, but have you ever seen him play? I dont even remember what position does he prefer. Somewhere in midfield i guess. Does he play in any team right now or is he just resting? Is he really good and you think we could need him in few years?

Jimmy
17 Oct 04, 21:24
I have never seen him. He has never played for a team in Sweden. He came from Örebroīs youth team and this is where he has gone back to.

Heīs an offensive midfielder that plays mostly on the right flank.

Mikkel
18 Oct 04, 11:23
That sucks....Well again we throw a lot a money out..that pisses me off

snake
18 Oct 04, 11:46
That sucks....Well again we throw a lot a money out..that pisses me off

Well...not exactly.

17 Nov 05, 09:35
Well Sky has still got him in our squad-list :rolleyes:

primo-inter
24 Nov 05, 12:29
why is this such a big deal... nobody here even knows if he's good or not.

24 Nov 05, 16:18
why is this such a big deal... nobody here even knows if he's good or not.
dont be paranoid :rolleyes: just saw his name in sky's website and wanted to know who he is.

Thats all :P

Pod
05 Feb 07, 15:00
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=50814

:|

He says about his life at Milano: sex, drugs, alkochol, he wanted to kill himeself, then finished on psychiatry hospital at Milano and came back to sweden then. He says that he finished with football completly, that he doesn't even wanna watch it in tv.

Inter_Swe
05 Feb 07, 16:51
His book about his life at Inter will be out in stores in april. In swedish of course. :)

Forza ragazzi
05 Feb 07, 20:48
Forget it.

Waleed
05 Feb 07, 22:28

He says about his life at Milano: sex, drugs, alkochol, he wanted to kill himeself, then finished on psychiatry hospital at Milano and came back to sweden then. He says that he finished with football completly, that he doesn't even wanna watch it in tv.

Talk about n ot being able to handle the pressure. I would be interested to find out what he says about the Inter youth system though.

Jimmy
05 Feb 07, 22:40
I think I'll actually buy this book. Always wondered what happened to him. Had no idea he had quit football alltogether.

Fabio
07 Feb 07, 16:12
What a stupid gay, couldn't handle it..

K.I.
08 Feb 07, 03:44
wow looks like he had some serious problems,hope he can get his life back on track.

kova9
09 Feb 07, 15:29
not like he was messi or c.ronaldo... I never actually saw his name in any Inter lineup, from Primavera to youngsters...

well...goodbye and good luck..:rolleyes:

Jimmy
07 Aug 07, 13:35
I'm currently reading his book, and it was pretty obvious that his mentality couldn't handle the football world. His in eyes, coaches who yell at their players are useless, and he pretty much hated all of his team-mates. I haven't even started to read about his Inter experience, yet.

Oh, he is a Milanista too. ;)

K.I.
09 Aug 07, 15:32
Didnt inter extend his contract?

Javier Zanetti
09 Aug 07, 16:26
Jimmy would you mind revealing some interesting parts of the book?

Opeum
10 Aug 07, 06:22

did someone bullied him??

Opeum
10 Aug 07, 06:24
I'm currently reading his book, and it was pretty obvious that his mentality couldn't handle the football world. His in eyes, coaches who yell at their players are useless, and he pretty much hated all of his team-mates. I haven't even started to read about his Inter experience, yet.

Oh, he is a Milanista too. ;)

this kid got some issues in his head.

Jimmy
10 Aug 07, 09:55
Jimmy would you mind revealing some interesting parts of the book?

Well, I haven't come to the Inter part or all of his problems, yet. So far, all I know is that his idol is Van Basten, and he grew up as a Milan fan. He also had trials with Chelsea and Ajax.

In fact, at Chelsea, he accidentely took a bite of a biscuit that was supposed to be for the A-squad. Le Saux got pissed off as hell at him.

Ever since a child he was always an outcast and wanted things done his way.

brehme1989
10 Aug 07, 10:02
Is this guy Gismo?

K.I.
10 Aug 07, 12:04
oh yah right sorry i thought he was another guy.

suazo2929
10 Aug 07, 17:25
never heard of this player who is he?

Opeum
11 Aug 07, 14:03
Well, I haven't come to the Inter part or all of his problems, yet. So far, all I know is that his idol is Van Basten, and he grew up as a Milan fan. He also had trials with Chelsea and Ajax.

In fact, at Chelsea, he accidentely took a bite of a biscuit that was supposed to be for the A-squad. Le Saux got pissed off as hell at him.

Ever since a child he was always an outcast and wanted things done his way.

it's just a biscuit, besides le saux can buy plenty of biscuit with his wages. not as he was so poor to buy some biscuit. geez, rich people but always want something for free. this kid need to learn to how to defend himself.

suazo2929
11 Aug 07, 15:43
was he in inters first team?

Inter Siamo Noi
07 Oct 12, 12:35
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19842659

Dylan
07 Oct 12, 14:08
They bought their groceries and the cleaning lady made a mistake . . .

Hmmm....

Native
07 Oct 12, 14:41
I blame Moggi

thatdude
07 Oct 12, 16:26
Well whatever prison yard shit were doing is getting results.

vasilios
07 Oct 12, 17:07
Sounds like this dipshit just had mental problems.

pier
26 Jun 18, 14:09
Was scrolling around the youth transfers, and his clicked on his name.
Apparently there's some short documentary about him by DW

"Martin Bengtsson and the Dark Side of Football"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEz8xh3og0