PDA

View Full Version : Quarter final: Holland - Brasil

Besnik
29 Jun 10, 21:09
Huh!

Don't know which team to support in this match, but whoever wins I will be happy. :D

Pajo
29 Jun 10, 22:37
i just want good match, many goals, and good performance by Inter players.. Oh and, let them bring me many points on my fantasy squad :lol:

Stefan
29 Jun 10, 23:27
Holland. Sorry jc and lucio, too many players in the brazillian team that I dislike.

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
29 Jun 10, 23:50
^ same here. But I believe Brazil will win this and at last the whole shit. Just my prediction, not really my wish.

Maslany
30 Jun 10, 00:06
Everybody underestimates Holland already, but i believe in them!!

lonewolf19
30 Jun 10, 00:15
Hard to root against either team. Just hoping for the best side to go through and all our players to have a top performance.

Bill
30 Jun 10, 00:42
Attacking forces are similar, midfields are strong, defenses organized. Should be one hell of a game!

Alex de Large
30 Jun 10, 00:49
Imo:

Brazil, Germany, Spain, top contenders in this order.

Argentina and Holland don't have a chance.

Uruguay, Ghana, Paraguay not a single chance

mario.santon
30 Jun 10, 15:00
I like both teams, as Sneijer plays for holland and our trio plays for Brazil..
But, I think Brazil will win it this time...
Brazil has excellent players, and Dunga deploys tactical football to make it even stronger

Bob Sacamano
30 Jun 10, 19:18
Before the tournament i thought we had not much chance, but having seen Brazil play this tournament, it's absolutely NOT impossible to beat hem. Hopefully Van Persie gets back his form.

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 10, 06:04
I'd rather see the Dutch advance. Brazil has had so much success in football and the Netherlands... not so much despite the generations after generations of great talent. Plus Sneijder is having a great tournament and I want him to win Ballon d'or ;)

blackmore
01 Jul 10, 06:09
for me this is THE final, unless it ends up bra-arg. sentiments are running deep as we have players from both sides but honestly, i wanna see brazil win it again.

Bob Sacamano
01 Jul 10, 17:32
Damn, please let it begin. Can't stand the nerves... It's a bit like the CL-final.

zip
02 Jul 10, 01:41
A very nervous match. Tomorrow is a day to wake up early and starts drinking some beers and watch the match together to friends!

We hope our victory and qualifiying to semifinal. I wanna a big party in the streets after the game.

BRASIL!

Gano
02 Jul 10, 10:02
Hard to decide which team I should support, but whoever win will be my favourites till the end of tournament :)

Sassuolu
02 Jul 10, 11:23
I think Van Persie really needs to step up as someone said before, I think the weakest link in Holland is its centre forward, I'll be cheering on Holland since Brazil always win, I'd like to see Wesley get somewhere.

Michael
02 Jul 10, 14:01
The blue shirt of Brazil has holes everywhere!

Nice dive by Van Bommel.

Michael
02 Jul 10, 14:10
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 14:11
Have to admit,great pass from Melo....

lonewolf19
02 Jul 10, 14:15
Juve used Melo to shit. Great play from Brazil.

Michael
02 Jul 10, 14:19
Shut up and play Robinho. God!

I was more than happy to see Van Persie taking that free-kick instead of Sneijder.

Keep it down Juan. Fantastic pass by Sneijder, like the one against Slovakia but this is Brazil. Great save by the keeper.

LOL at Robben with his little trick at the corner flag.

lonewolf19
02 Jul 10, 14:46
man, good chance from Oranje. Robben too isolated

p.s. what a shot from maicon... we cant sell him man.

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 14:47
Maicon is like a ragin Bull,his presence on the field is hardly to replace...nothing less than 40m or fuck yourself Perez&RM

rockball
02 Jul 10, 14:53
Is it me or is anyone also expecting some blows and fight in this game?

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 14:56
If Brazil should be brought to the brink of defeat(doubtfull)Melo will have his 5 seconds of fame...straight red for some Jujutsu move:rollani:

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:08
As a Brazil fan, I'm embarrassed to see these Brazilian bitching and whining everything a call goes against them. Just shut up and play will ya?

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:09
How the fuck Robben stil holding that ankle without it was not even touched?!??!

1-1. Sneijder's goal? Ya Sneijder scores. Melo didn't help Julio Cesar at all.

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:10
SNIPER!!!!!

Countet for Melo....i knew he will have his fame:D

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 15:17
Sneijder was robbed, that was headed for goal whether or not it skimmed off Melo's head.

lonewolf19
02 Jul 10, 15:18
Sneijder was robbed, that was headed for goal whether or not it skimmed off Melo's head.

dont think so. If Melo didnt touch it, I think JC would have save it.

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 15:20
dont think so. If Melo didnt touch it, I think JC would have save it.

It wasn't the touch off Melo's head that stopped JC from saving it, it was Melo's body keeping him away

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:23
Feel a little pity for Kaka,he deserves a goal by now...

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 15:24
sneijder is a very funny person, must say :P

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:24
Sneijder scores. 2-1. Happy for Sneijder. Dunga is fucked!!

lonewolf19
02 Jul 10, 15:25
SNEIDERRRRRRRRRRRR
How did Brazil let a 1.7m guy head the ball in?

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:26
Nilmar for Melo please. The guy arguably allowed two goals for the Netherlands.

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:27
Sneijder}insert any other midfielder

Batman
02 Jul 10, 15:27
go oranje..

sergiu.inter
02 Jul 10, 15:29
haha...fuckin melo...what an asshole....i always liked Brasil but with these shitty Rubentus players...fuck it....go Holland...go Sneijder

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:30
What is Dunga waiting for? It's time for a 2nd striker. Get Melo out of here before he does some thing stupid.

EDIT: :D :D :D FUCKING MELO. :lol:

lonewolf19
Stupid Melo. Fucking idiot.

Jnr
Forzaaaaaaaaa Oranje!!!!!!!Wesley eliminating Brazil by himself!

MELO BITCH GOT RED!!!

Dunga, good luck!

Batman
melo red card! this is the most flop player in the football history..

sergiu.inter
LOL....just as i was typing...FUCk YOU CUNT!! GTFO

Alcatraz
If Brazil should be brought to the brink of defeat(doubtfull)Melo will have his 5 seconds of fame...straight red for some Jujutsu move:rollani:

Call me prophet;)

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 15:31
LOL

An own goal and a red card. Good job Melo.

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:32
LOL

An own goal and a red card. Good job Melo.

And failed to mark Sneijder is another brilliant moment of this douche.

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:36
Brazil starting to fall apart

vitomins
02 Jul 10, 15:37
Let Sneijder take the fuckin free kicks van Persie, you are a joke!

darsez
02 Jul 10, 15:40
juventus players screwed it up, inter player scored. why am I still not happy

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 15:40
I've always hated van Persie. Between the Arsenal fans overrating him to a ridiculous degree, his feuds with Sneijder, his constant moaning, and the fact that he just looks like a twat.

mario.santon
02 Jul 10, 15:41
Sneijder is class, I am rooting for Brazil.. here, but I also support Sneijder for his 1(2) goals... We can see in this game that Sneijder has more influence to the team than Kaka.... Good trade by real madrid :puke:

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:42
Sneijder for the Ballon d'Or, anyone?

Dirk Kuyt just dribbled around Lucio.

mario.santon
02 Jul 10, 15:44
You can also see that robinho is good only when the team is winning, he could handle the pressure....

Alcatraz

Me!

mario.santon

Yeah !!1

Batman
lol kuyt :p

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 15:45
van Bommel is such a dirty piece of shit

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:47
Julio Cesar :lol:

Can Van Bommel get a yellow or the 2348th tackle he's made?

vitomins
02 Jul 10, 15:48

Dirk Kuyt just dribbled around Lucio.

Kuyt went around Maicon and Lucio as if they were standing still!

mario.santon
02 Jul 10, 15:48
I am sorry for Brazil to count on players like robinho and melo.., they gave up already when they still have 20 minutes...
Just look at Lucio, Maicon and Cesar, they keep fighting....

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 15:49
van Bommel is such a dirty piece of shit

Still remember his comment after the CL-Final.'Not the better but the more lucky team won'.One of the most hated players in the Bundesliga.

Edit Dunga is dead

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 15:53
Sneijder you King of rock n roll

Luka
02 Jul 10, 15:53
Nice Holland.

Melo also nice :shades:

http://www.upload3r.com/serve/260210/1267202210.gif

The guy was always an idiot, and today he proved it again. He has some skill (which he proved with superb assist), can play a lot better than in juBe, but it's the same case us with Burdisso or Muntari. All are headless, and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

The good thing about it is that we should see Maicon case resolved sooner.

ps. Big UP for the ref today. I think he did a splendid job today, and rarely made a mistake (and if it was, it was small one).

Michael
02 Jul 10, 15:54
I'm seriously scared for Dunga's life.

Pajo
02 Jul 10, 15:59
yeah, the ref was finally great.. I think he made only one mistake, not giving Van Bommel yellow, he totally deserved one.. The rest, he was awsome, we must see more refs like this :)

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 16:08
Van Bommel and Robben must feel they take revenge on Inter, ironically Wesley took charge of it.

Jnr
02 Jul 10, 16:12
Wesley proved once again, he will be surely the main contender for the World Player of the Year if Holland manages to win it..Great game from him and RvP is so annoying, he just fucked up every fk chance they got..Horrible imo

Bes
02 Jul 10, 16:17
Was supporting Brazil for them, but not feeling bad after this, knowing that Sneijder won it for them. Hopefully now Holland wins it, and Sneijder gets the WPlayer of the year, as jnr mentioned. :)

Stefan
02 Jul 10, 16:21
yeah, the ref was finally great.. I think he made only one mistake, not giving Van Bommel yellow, he totally deserved one.. The rest, he was awsome, we must see more refs like this :)

I felt bastos deserved a second yellow as well.

Melo man of the match for holland along with wes. Great performance own goal, getting in julio's way , then fails to track wes on the goal and then gets himself send of.

Sorry for julio,lucio and maicon but I was supporting the dutch due to the fact that I can't stand melo and robinho.

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 16:23
Wesley would deserve top 3 under Ballon d'or contenders, but ironically I hope he doesn't win it. Can't really explain it but he should keep his hunger for Inter and can let others win individual awards.

vassago
02 Jul 10, 16:24
I felt bastos deserved a second yellow as well.

Melo man of the match for holland along with wes. Great performance own goal, getting in julio's way , then fails to track wes on the goal and then gets himself send of.

Sorry for julio,lucio and maicon but I was supporting the dutch due to the fact that I can't stand melo and robinho.

same here i cant stand those two...fucking loosers...

Jnr
02 Jul 10, 16:27
Oh and Han, hows that bet, 20 dollars for Brazil overall win? :)

U should quickly switch sides and place a bet for Wesley because he is going against either Bayern or Barca :) A little deja vu for our wizz-playmaker king!

Bob Sacamano
02 Jul 10, 16:37
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

dynasty27
02 Jul 10, 16:43
Btw I agree that the ref was very good. He seems so calm when the game turned into more filthiness, but the Japanese was so cool that he must piss icecubes.

Btw1.5 Sneijder's 1st goal celebration was outstanding, I need a gif-pic from the camera's view.

Btw2 Ooijer was rock in the centre back, like Jaap Stam & Sol Campbell at their best.

Btw3 It was (more than) 50/50 Julio's fault at 1-1. Melo couldn't see him from behind (unless Julio has called) and also if a keeper comes off his line, he has to get it no matter friends or enemies.

Btw4 Words cannot describe how bad Huntelaar or the Hunter sucks.

Besnik
02 Jul 10, 16:49
Great victory for Holland, they just reached the semi finals. :star:

The first half was totally dominated by Brasil, and they marked very well Robben and Sneijder. After seeing first half performance by Holland, I never thought they would do a great come back like this we saw. Honestly, Holland was poor in the first half, but they improved very much in the second half and they scored twice.

I must say that Van Persie wasn't in his level.. in fact he was poor in this World Cup so far..

Well done Holland!! :thumbsup:

Tanel
02 Jul 10, 17:02
I gotta go with dynasty27 there - it was more than 50/50 JC mistake. It was actually pretty much 100% his fault. Our first reaction was obviously denial since we conisder JC to be the best GK, but that happens to the best sometimes too. It was his fault, there's no point to try and look stupid and deny it.

But Melo's a joke nonetheless.

rockball
02 Jul 10, 18:01
It was 100% Cesar's fault. But its a joke listening to these fucked up commentators now. They are blasting him and saying stuff like Cesar has always been a sub par keeper and bullshit. He made a terrible mistake today but ffs he is among the best still.

Maslany
02 Jul 10, 18:10
I think you guys are pretty harsh on JC. Felipe Melo was the main reason for that goal, me thinks.

Universe
02 Jul 10, 18:13
Never in a million years did I expect Brazil to lose this game.

I fully expected Brazil to win this world cup. I was so sure of it. To me, Brazil seemed to have improved greatly with Dunga, adding a steely midfield and defensive element to a side with great attacking capability. Brazil were by far the most balanced side. Brazil winning the world cup was like Inter defeating Bayern in the UCL final - definite.

Now I have no idea who will win. I have a sick feeling Argentina might. I still find Maradona to be a dumb fuck for not choosing Zanetti, but I've grown to like him more as the world cup progresses, because he's got character and has a sense of humour.

I had a dream Argentina defeated Germany 1-0 with a 68th minute goal from Veron.

Stefan
02 Jul 10, 18:14
I disagree with you guys. I am 100% sure that jc would have shouted and melo was dreaming like he had been all game and didn't get out of the way. If its prove jc didn't shout then sure I agree but till melo is the culprit.

Tanel
02 Jul 10, 18:22
Take off the black and blue glasses m8's. I first tried to defend him too, but it was his fault.

vitomins
02 Jul 10, 18:24
I disagree with you guys. I am 100% sure that jc would have shouted and melo was dreaming like he had been all game and didn't get out of the way. If its prove jc didn't shout then sure I agree but till melo is the culprit.

The thing I always teach my keepers in youth soccer is that if you come off the line you must get the ball. Whether it is a catch or a punch to clear it. I always tell them, if you have to go through one of your own defenders, then knock him on his ass, but make sure you touch the ball.

To me, a keeper cannot come off his line without getting a touch on the ball, even with an idiot in your way...

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 18:24

agreed stef, it would have been juliones call for sure, but mr brainfart just got in the way.

Fitzy
02 Jul 10, 18:44
Sneijder's celebration for the second was hilarious.

blackmore
02 Jul 10, 18:48
Sneijder's celebration for the second was hilarious.

i was sitting near a table of chicks when he had the close up with the camera, and a few of them shouted "oooh hes so handsome". atm i was thinking to myself yeah bitches he plays for inter milan, of course he is.......

oh oh i feel a new thread coming up "inter the hansomest team in europe"......:lol::lol::lol:

vasilios
02 Jul 10, 19:16
oh oh i feel a new thread coming up "inter the hansomest team in europe"......:lol::lol::lol:

We better not sign Kuyt then :lol:

vitomins
02 Jul 10, 19:24
Well at least Melo had a good excuse for the second goal. He said its hard to see players that are short like Sneijder!! Hahaha

Alcatraz
02 Jul 10, 19:29
We better not sign Kuyt then :lol:

Or get rid of Wally :D

K.I.
02 Jul 10, 20:41
I am sorry for our big 3 but i was also supporting Holland.....aside from our players and Dunga, the whole Brazil team is full of piece of shit players, did anyone see Melo and Robinho? Robinho geting in everyones face and a smack would knock him out, Brazilian players kicking the dutch and then protesting that there wasnt a foul....AND MELO, lol thats another story. I really hope we dont go anywhere near him and i am sorry Dunga didnt have any other central midfielders he can rely on because he literaly killed Brazil's chances in ever geting back in the game....LOL he kicks Robben twice AND THEN stomps on him, fucking piece of shit reminds of Zebina, these kind of players can go fuckthemselves.

LOL and here is what he says:-

"It's different to be sent-off for punching or spitting at someone than for a normal challenge. The challenge that Pepe made on me was much worse. This depends on the interpretation of the referee and I think he was too harsh. It's tough now to call home and hear your son crying.

"Robben kept up playing. If I meant to hurt him, he would have left the pitch. I have enough strength to break his leg. Every time he was touched he would jump and roll over on the floor. I just wanted to get the ball and start our counter-attack."

La Brujita
02 Jul 10, 21:55
Yeah it was a friendly challenge by Melo. He just saw a bug on Robben's thigh and decided to hit it. He meant no harm for Robben.

La Bling
02 Jul 10, 23:54
Sneijder's celebrations make me happy.

Fitzy
03 Jul 10, 03:42
Well at least Melo had a good excuse for the second goal. He said its hard to see players that are short like Sneijder!! Hahaha

:lol: I read that too. Melo is a joke.

brehme1989
04 Jul 10, 18:20
Felipe Melo was saved just in time before an angry Brazilian group tried to attack him!!! His dad saved him from what I heard, by quickly appearing with a car and managed a getaway!!!

mario.santon
05 Jul 10, 03:52

he that excuse makes him the shittiest defender in the history of football

Native
30 May 11, 12:08
nostalgic

I was watching it here, one of the best days in my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dzDyyr0-64

3.03 :proud: