PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Biraghi

nzinter
31 Jul 10, 14:58
Im not sure if their is a thread for him but he is with our squad so i think he deserves one anyone no much about him i met him at niketown very very nice boy

junior55
31 Jul 10, 18:11
I think that we can't make a thread for every inter player that plays in the youngsters as long as they have made smth to deserve it....

Dylan
31 Jul 10, 18:11
Haven't a clue about him.

maxw
31 Jul 10, 21:41
Being picked out for pre-season with the senior team makes him deserve his own thread :)

William
31 Jul 10, 21:51
If mancini and RQ still have threads then anyone deserves a thread

maxw
31 Jul 10, 22:14

nzinter
31 Jul 10, 22:27
i just know he is a defender and he is very nice haha

InterArad
31 Jul 10, 23:14
left back,played very well against bayern in the cl league junior match

Dylan
01 Aug 10, 01:49
Whoever saw him v City knows him :)

Choppin Onions
01 Aug 10, 01:49
Just scored a filthy goal against Man City :P

Besnik
01 Aug 10, 01:51
That was something special. :D

Dylan
01 Aug 10, 02:05
Goal of the season winner announced.

InterArad
01 Aug 10, 02:11
now everyone jumps on this thread :)

maxw
01 Aug 10, 02:11
I think that we can't make a thread for every inter player that plays in the youngsters as long as they have made smth to deserve it....

I think he heard you :D

Great goal with his weaker foot. I was sure that it was Stankovic before I saw him celebrate.

nzinter
01 Aug 10, 02:14
suck it everyone (: haha i knew it was himmm a sick goal

pazzainteramala
01 Aug 10, 02:15
we all know him now, congrats on the goal.

Besnik
01 Aug 10, 02:15

Great goal with his weaker foot. I was sure that it was Stankovic before I saw him celebrate.

Trust me I thought Deki scored too.

The kid is being famous with his typical Deki goal, maybe our best pre-season goal. :P

pazzainteramala
01 Aug 10, 02:16

same here i thought it was deki.

William
01 Aug 10, 02:22
me and my brother thought it was Deki because of the angle the game was showing at the time and the way it was hit. It was an amazing goal, well done.

nzinter
01 Aug 10, 02:51
i love al of our youngsters im really happy he scored forza biraghi hes a great kid very humble and nice he deserves it

Efrain21C
01 Aug 10, 03:01
the angle that the camera had made me think it was Biabiny

William
01 Aug 10, 03:17
lets hope he scores another screamer on wednesday! :D

Raul Duke
01 Aug 10, 05:02
Didn't this kid score a similar screamer against AC Milan youth when we beat them 4-1?

natointerista
01 Aug 10, 05:35
Didn't this kid score a similar screamer against AC Milan youth when we beat them 4-1?

same thought, didn't write it though thinking I was getting braindamage or something xD
he was so emotional after the goal he almost started crying ;D

junior55
01 Aug 10, 08:45

Well he definitevely deserves it now :)

Michael
01 Aug 10, 15:04
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0b5O7cV3kU5WO/x610.jpg

William
01 Aug 10, 15:10
good pic, well done Biraghi you goal was brilliant!

vassago
01 Aug 10, 15:16
what an shot...congrats to Biraghi and thanks for that show last night:)

vasilios
01 Aug 10, 17:11
His reaction was priceless, was really happy for him

Besnik
01 Aug 10, 19:14
USA '10: Biraghi in ESPN top ten

PHILADELPHIA - Unforgetable sunday for the 17 year old Cristiano Biraghi. Against Manchester City he, not only made his first goal in thw Inter of the bigs, but its goal has also entered the top ten best sports motions of the week that is drawn up by ESPN. The goal Biraghi ranked the 5th place.

I'm happy for him. Well done Cristian!! :thumbsup:

snowforum180
01 Aug 10, 22:20
lets hope we will have more to remember him by. Surely this is a confidence booster.

AntonTheGreat
02 Aug 10, 04:43
its weird cuz to be honest, not gonna lie, i didnt no who he was when i first saw him... but him and santon were the first to see my inter tattoo! from a distance i thought he was santon, but it was cool that i went from not knowing the guy to thinking he mite be a promise

DARi0
02 Aug 10, 05:52
Just to make sure everybody saw it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGfh01PiRcM

sick shot!! how can you call that weaker foot?! :D

Venom
02 Aug 10, 08:16
Dynamite!!!...Absolute Dynamite!!! :thumbsup::happy:

Kato
02 Aug 10, 17:09
haha, love how his facebook is now suddenly being flooded with friend requests :D

Amazing shot, great guy. Couldn't be happier for him

dynasty27
02 Aug 10, 18:19
Hopefully not an one-second-wonder. Just keep working.

ps. yea his reaction was even better =)

cantopiero
02 Aug 10, 23:32
I just hope we have a star in the making.......The goal was an absolute stunner, probably one of the best he would ever score in his lifetime :D ... I am always overjoyed when a primavera player performs like that

eugepettit
03 Aug 10, 08:54
brilliant goal, and a humble reaction, so happy for him!

Bes
03 Aug 10, 10:07
Very happy for him. He played really well in City's game, plus the goal couldn't get better. I wish him the bests!

Stefan
08 Aug 10, 14:43
Carboni has been helping him out...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjQ3OTE

Besnik
01 Sep 10, 16:57
Happy birthday Biraghi!

Stefan
01 Sep 10, 17:56
Happy bday biraghi hopefully you play on friday for the under 21's along .

pazzainteramala
01 Sep 10, 23:00
happy bday

matt86hk
30 Jul 11, 00:49
He would spent a season in professional Serie B league for Juve Stabia

Forza ragazzi
01 Aug 11, 20:18
Will be an interesting season for him, as it is for all youngsters in their first season as seniors. I have hopes for him.

DIN011
01 Aug 11, 21:13
Where is he anyway? Why are we playing Muntari, Crisetig and Bianchetti as WB's when we have this guy?

Batman
01 Aug 11, 21:40
Where is he anyway? Why are we playing Muntari, Crisetig and Bianchetti as WB's when we have this guy?He is loaned to a Serie B side named Juve Stabia.

Well, from the few matches he played, he didnt impress me much tbh except the screamer against Man City.

Efrain21C
02 Aug 11, 04:19
He is loaned to a Serie B side named Juve Stabia.

Well, from the few matches he played, he didnt impress me much tbh except the screamer against Man City.

why was he loaned to a team that has a name Juve on it? WTF?

snake
02 Aug 11, 05:10
why was he loaned to a team that has a name Juve on it? WTF?

Don't always judge a book by it's cover...or in this case, by it's name.

I once dated a chick named Ivána Sukalot...was anything but tbh.

Besnik
01 Sep 11, 10:59
Happy birthday Bira :)

I will never forget that amazing goal against ManCity.

vitomins
17 May 12, 16:08
Back training with the squad.

Dylan
17 May 12, 16:10
Did he play regularly?

vitomins
17 May 12, 16:16
Did he play regularly?

Unfortunately, no.

He was with Juve Stabia of the Serie B and played LB and LM for them.

Coppa Italia: 90 of 90 minutes (1 appearance, 1 start)
Serie B: 591 of 3600 minutes (11 appearances, 6 starts)

He featured in Juve Stabia's first 6 matches, but then was dropped. After that, he only played in 6 of the next 35 matches. he has only featured twice in the last 16, which is why I am guessing Inter has pulled him back with 2 games remaining.

junior55
17 May 12, 17:04
Well he was nothing special during his primavera time either. I remember watching him and his only ability was his stamina. He had 0 dribbling and crossing skills.

PS . that goal was great though :P

junior55
17 May 12, 17:10
Well he was nothing special during his primavera time either. I remember watching him and his only ability was his stamina. He had 0 dribbling and crossing skills.

PS . that goal was great though :P

vasilios
17 May 12, 17:43
:lol:

I was at that match, that goal was awesome. His reaction as well, you could tell he was overwhelmed.

vitomins
17 May 12, 18:11
:lol:

I was at that match, that goal was awesome. His reaction as well, you could tell he was overwhelmed.

I was there too. WTF bro, we could have met and planned out our campaign and been in power much sooner!

sanka
17 May 12, 19:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLIUY0SQ5hs

Great shot that was..

Pajo
17 May 12, 21:13
That reaction... :lol: He was like, "WTF have I done!?"

Besnik
18 May 12, 09:12
That was an awesome goal, indeed. Actually the game in overall was very nice, Rafa's debut with us and it looked very well in the beginning but oh well. :P

vasilios
13 Jul 12, 20:47
to Cittadella on loan

http://www.ascittadella.it/primoPianoMain.asp?id_new=961

.h.
15 Nov 12, 09:39
according to an fcinternews.it interview with biraghi todaty, he's becoming very important at citadella.

Universe
16 Nov 12, 06:41
What? He's becoming important at Cittadella according to himself? :lol:

.h.
16 Nov 12, 07:05
no, that was the preface into the itnerview

.h.
28 Apr 13, 12:42
so anyone know what the story with biraghi is?
are we giving him outright or co-own? i assume the latter.

Pajo
28 Apr 13, 12:46
No idea... How is he doing in Serie B anyway?

.h.
28 Apr 13, 12:49
Really well. He's probably not far from LB of the season in Serie B - starts pretty much (not quite) every week, he's played nearly 3k minutes in Serie B this season.

Hugo Boss
30 Apr 13, 09:51
And he's goooneeeeeeeeee... (for Papu Gomez)
:yao:

homaru
02 May 13, 00:50
:yao: is it official? :milkrageface:

- - - Updated - - -

he has the same first name as the second best player in the world, he's gotta be good!:oblivious::awwyeah:

crzdcolombian
04 May 13, 22:27
:yao:

OMG Lets all kill ourselves and drink tainted kool aid as a 2nd division player who wouldn't have started for us any way leaves for a guy who is suppose to come in as our starter......

We got no money and have to make sacrifices. We are a big team we give prospects + money for players. I'd love to be like Udinese who has 3-4 wonder kids every season but they do it because they have no pressure. If we were the same way people would bitch all day.

.h.
04 May 13, 22:31
OMG Lets all kill ourselves and drink tainted kool aid as a 2nd division player who wouldn't have started for us any way leaves for a guy who is suppose to come in as our starter......

We got no money and have to make sacrifices. We are a big team we give prospects + money for players. I'd love to be like Udinese who has 3-4 wonder kids every season but they do it because they have no pressure. If we were the same way people would bitch all day.

Do you know anything about Biraghi?

Kakaroto
07 May 13, 00:24
Do you know anything about Biraghi?

He's not Falcao or a Porto player.

crepi
14 May 13, 19:35
Other than the Catania rumor, apparently Parma, Bologna and Chievo could all be interested in taking him on loan next season :notbad:

Oh, and Cittadella have the option to buy half his registration rights at the end of this season.

homaru
15 May 13, 00:27
Other than the Catania rumor, apparently Parma, Bologna and Chievo could all be interested in taking him on loan next season :notbad:

Oh, and Cittadella have the option to buy half his registration rights at the end of this season.
After doing so well this season, a loan in Serie a could be good for biraghi. sadly, his potential on fifa is poor.....

Shaun
13 Jul 13, 16:16
Apparently Sunderland have made an offer for him?

William
13 Jul 13, 17:44
Hell to the no!!! Unless it's a loan

Raul Duke
13 Jul 13, 23:18
Apparently Sunderland have made an offer for him?

I wish Sunderland would just fuck off

I4E
14 Jul 13, 06:55
What else do we do with 20 odd players that finish their time in primavera ? Give them a contract and then put them in the stands every week ?!

Raul Duke
14 Jul 13, 07:15
What else do we do with 20 odd players that finish their time in primavera ? Give them a contract and then put them in the stands every week ?!

I didn't give two shits about Donatti and Caldirola being sold to German teams, but Sunderland have tried the grab arguably the 4 most talented youth players on Duncan, M'Baye, Bardi and Bessa. Biraghi I don't really care about though.

I4E
14 Jul 13, 07:22
It's only natural that other clubs / leagues are raiding Serie A. Italian league hasn't got the money like it used to.

It's not just us grabbing the cash, despite who's offering.

Pimpin
14 Jul 13, 07:45
It's only natural that other clubs / leagues are raiding Serie A. Italian league hasn't got the money like it used to.

It's not just us grabbing the cash, despite who's offering.

It has more to do with sunderlands gm was our head scout , so he knows what he wants..

I4E
14 Jul 13, 08:02
It has more to do with sunderlands gm was our head scout , so he knows what he wants..

I'm aware of that pimpy, but generally speaking it's easy to coax players away from Serie A. And we're not immune to it.

homaru
02 Sep 13, 23:40
I just heard that Biraghi went on loan again from Cittadella to Cesena. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

vasilios
02 Sep 13, 23:44
I just heard that Biraghi went on loan again from Cittadella to Cesena. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yep, looks like they have the option to buy Cittadella's half.

edit: it's Catania, not Cesena

homaru
03 Sep 13, 00:08
Yep, looks like they have the option to buy Cittadella's half.

edit: it's Catania, not Cesena
oh, i got them mixed up. We're still keeping our half of Biraghi, right?

vasilios
03 Sep 13, 00:16
yes

homaru
03 Sep 13, 02:21
yes
Good; he's a quality youngster with potential.

pencilpal
03 Sep 13, 04:22
He does have potential, and it's great he has the oppurtunity to get some experience in Serie A. However, I am concerned that he will not get enough time on the pitch, considering Catania just purchased another LB in the summer mercato for 3 million euros (Fabian Monzon).

Hopefully he can break through to the first team, because I've seen a considerable amount of ability whenever I've seen him play (with Cittadella last season).

pencilpal
15 Sep 13, 20:56
So he started the match against Livorno, but his performance was not strong tbh. He left Schiattarella completely open, and he failed to do his job properly.

Disappointing debut for him tbh, considering that Schiattarella made most of the key passes in the match.

Also, one of his clearances made it to a Livorno midfielder, who then got it back to Schiattarella, who made the cross which resulted in a goal.

Me2
06 Oct 13, 13:04
He is starter for today's match against Genoa

thatdude
31 Oct 13, 12:04
It seems this guy is one to keep an eye on. He's getting time at Catania and good reviews thus far. We could certainly use a LWB, even better if he's a youth team product.

homaru
02 Nov 13, 22:06
Biraghi played just 45 minutes in Catania's loss to Napoli, but he still got an assist. You can see his assist here: http://www.goalsarena.org/video/italy-serie-a/02-11-2013-ssc-napoli-catania_en.html , scroll down to the 3rd video to see it.

Besnik
02 Nov 13, 22:16
Catania this season is much worse than what they've been in last few seasons, so I assume he will play a lot more in next games

Y&h
27 Jan 14, 05:25
Did anyone follow him during our game last night? How was he?

Wings
27 Jan 14, 07:20
I only saw the second half, but he didn't really stand out apart from an okay shot near the end of the game. Seemed to be making all the right runs. Hard to judge though because 1) our attacking was awful 2) Catania barely had the ball, so Biraghi didn't get to do much offensive work.

JJM
20 Jun 14, 15:39
Back at Inter in full but will be sent out on loan again

.h.
06 Jul 14, 11:40
Biraghi goes on a 2 year loan to Chievo. Both clubs have the right to buy.

shingayi
06 Jul 14, 14:05
Why not just give him a chance as Nagatomo sub? We wouldn't have to bring Dodo here on loan. Nevermind. #InterLogic

Besnik
06 Jul 14, 14:08
Because he is rubbish.

Caecuban
06 Jul 14, 14:14
Weird transfer formula.

Loan for two years with buy option for Chievo and buyback for Inter.

If we have a buyback option we should have sold him straight away.

shingayi
06 Jul 14, 14:18
Yes, and Nagatomo is fucking Roberto Carlos so no one can conquer with him. I'm just waiting for us to have some decent left back/left wingback like FOR AGES (not counting Zanetti), I support Inter since 2001 and I'm done with watching Greskos, Pasquals, Cocos and Pereiras. Even in treble year we had Chivu there, who isn't natural LB.

Is it that difficult to find a decent left back with good stamina, who can cross the ball, likes to run forward but isn't a retard in defence like Nagatomo? :palm:

Besnik
06 Jul 14, 14:25
Nagatomo is actually a Roberto Carlos compared to someone like Biraghi (I guess you have never seen him play in Catania last season, otherwise you wouldn't want him here). And since you mentioned Perreira gotta say that he was a very decent player for quite some time but failed miserably at Inter for strange reasons because most of us knew that he's a quite good player.

Though finding a proper left-back IMO is the most difficult task nowadays, because there are not plenty of them which are top class ones. You can count them on fingers. Nagatomo is not bad, we don't have luxury to ask for better at least for now.

Biraghi will probably never be a top-team player, but however feels nice to read those Dodo-Inter rumors lately. At least he would be an useful player for us. If we're about to bring competition, at least bring someone who can challenge for the starting spots not someone who has no chance at starting in the line-up.

.h.
06 Jul 14, 14:39
Weird transfer formula.

Loan for two years with buy option for Chievo and buyback for Inter.

If we have a buyback option we should have sold him straight away.

Chievo maybe didnt want to meet our valuation for him outright. Its not really that different to Bojan imho, except reversed.

Caecuban
07 Jul 14, 03:14
Chievo maybe didnt want to meet our valuation for him outright. Its not really that different to Bojan imho, except reversed.

Chievo must rate him very badly then as the right to buy must be reasonably low for them to accept the right to rebuy.

So, if Biraghi plays like shit he goes back to Inter.
If he plays good he is bought and stays at Chievo.
If he plays really good he is bought by Chievo and then bought back by Inter.

thatdude
30 Aug 14, 17:45
Own goal today.

Inter7
30 Aug 14, 17:53
Own goal today.

not his fault, he has had a decent game caceras headed it off his back into the goal.

enjoy
14 Jul 15, 08:06
Not only Empoli, Chievo Verona and Ausburg in the footsteps of Cristiano Biraghi, Inter fullback property. Even the Sassuolo, in fact, seems interested and Inter want 4 million euro.

ScottishInterista
14 Jul 15, 09:12
For a player who is still in the U21's i would take that

bandiera
14 Jul 15, 10:43
when i watched him in the u21 euros it really didnt look like he was or will ever be inter quality. with any young player, if they develop well under the right coaching you can never say never, but i wouldnt bet anything on it. for 4 mill euros its a deal. though it would definitely be better for his career if he stayed in italy, there is an alarming precedent of italians failing in germany. off the top of my head, caldirola, donati, immobile, barzagli, zaccardo, oddo...

enjoy
01 Aug 15, 15:55
Biraghi-Empoli, meeting next week!

enjoy
04 Aug 15, 13:51
FcIN - Empoli on pole for Biraghi
The talks between Inter and Empoli are constant and everything suggests that we can soon reach a solution.

enjoy
25 Aug 15, 21:14
Biraghi to Granada
Sportitalia - in the last minute has finalized the details of his transfer temporarily to Granada.

enjoy
26 Aug 15, 20:50
No details on the deal yet..... good luck Crustiano

Christian, then go to Spain?
"Yes, I'm happy to go to Granada, it is a great opportunity for me to grow and mature. I jumped at this new opportunity on the fly ".

You know someone in the pink?
"Yes, there's Rene Krhin, with whom I also played together definitely help me to blend in the new environment."

In Italy they wanted Empoli, Livorno and Sassuolo.
"They were just rumors, rumors. But, in practice, at the end there was nothing. "

Who do you feel the need to thank for this new experience?
"I thank Inter, which always makes me feel one of the family for the opportunity you gave me; Chievo Verona, because the past has been a year of growth for me. And then a thought goes to my agent (Mario Giuffredi, ed), which to me is like a big brother and, finally, to my family, that I was never left alone and always supports me. "

enjoy
27 Aug 15, 10:41
Biraghi on loan to Granada!

Black Knight
27 Aug 15, 15:24
Biraghi on loan to Granada!

!

enjoy
11 Jun 16, 08:08
His agent told that Udinese and Napoli are ask for him, his price is 3-4m and Inter want to sell him!

.h.
11 Jun 16, 08:11
but thats more than his 2.5 mil euro valuation on transfermarkt
:work:

i thought we could only undervalue players we sell

:work:

nurko
11 Jun 16, 11:45
Or maybe use him as a club trained player...

Dylan
11 Jun 16, 17:38
Or maybe use him as a club trained player...

Di Marco.

thatdude
11 Jun 16, 17:56
Didn't this guy go to spain and sit on the bench all year?

Howl
11 Jun 16, 18:11
According to whoscored he started 32 games in La Liga this season. And apparently he played the full 90mins in like 95% of them. So quite the opposite.

enjoy
11 Jun 16, 18:33
Di Marco.

Media confirm that we will keep Di Marco for the rules, Mancio like him and we reject all loan offers for him for now!

_OC_
11 Jun 16, 19:28
Media confirm that we will keep Di Marco for the rules, Mancio like him and we reject all loan offers for him for now!

Like Mancini liked Assane "If he played for Porto, he'd be worth 30 million" Gnoukouri, then proceeded to give him a total of 48 minutes more of playing time all season after saying that?

Kid should get the hell out of dodge, for his own sake.

Kakaroto
13 Jun 16, 05:14
Don't waste your time making sense to enj;)y

enjoy
14 Jun 16, 18:48
Don't waste your time making sense to enj;)y

What is your role here hater, I really cant understand how stupid you must be to follow all my posts and to search for mistake or someting to hate... live and enjoy your life bro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakaroto
14 Jun 16, 19:42
I'm enjoying it.

TheNetworkZ
14 Jun 16, 21:17
I really cant understand how stupid you must be to follow all my posts

You literally post non-stop lol, not hard.

Dylan
14 Jun 16, 21:22
Can easily be avoided by blocking him rather than complaining though.

Universe
15 Jun 16, 01:30
Like Mancini liked Assane "If he played for Porto, he'd be worth 30 million" Gnoukouri, then proceeded to give him a total of 48 minutes more of playing time all season after saying that?

Kid should get the hell out of dodge, for his own sake.

Mancini ACTUALLY fucking said that?

vitomins
13 Jul 16, 12:22
http://www.inter.it/en/news/53511/biraghi-and-manaj-to-pescara

enjoy
13 Jul 16, 14:15
Transfermark told that we receive 4m for Biraghi!

http://www.transfermarkt.com/inter-mailand/transfers/verein/46/saison_id/2016

.h.
31 May 17, 21:00
just debuted for italy

nurko
31 May 17, 23:00
He is no longer owned by Inter? Buy back clause?

.h.
01 Jun 17, 06:15
afaik we got nothing

Il Drago
01 Jun 17, 06:54
He was part of the Caprari deal. He was just used to reduce the money we paid to Pescara. And no. We don't have any buy back option on him.

nurko
01 Jun 17, 07:22
He was never really anything special but was kind of my favourite from his generation. Would have been better backup than Nagatomo possibly.

Universe
01 Jun 17, 09:40
Before we all go on the big "fuck Inter for selling him" rant (a rant I'm very fond of), he debuted for Italy against San Marino. Here's the full squad for that game:

Scuffet
Conti
Ferrari
Caldara
D'Ambrosio
Gagliardini
Baselli
Chiesa
Petagna
Berardi
working class legend and hat-trick hero, shitstain Lapadula.

Bench: Gollini, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Biraghi, Calabria, Cataldi, Pellegrini, Falcinelli, Politano, Caprari

That's like the worst Italian national team I've ever seen. Honestly thought it was a U23 or Olympic squad at first.

.h.
01 Jun 17, 10:36
Im willing to wait for dimarco. Dont mond biraghi as a backup option to tick a home grown box but dunno if hes starter material atm. Benassi is the only one id go for really

nurko
01 Jun 17, 11:01
Im willing to wait for dimarco. Dont mond biraghi as a backup option to tick a home grown box but dunno if hes starter material atm. Benassi is the only one id go for really

Benassi is a real regret though.

thatdude
01 Jun 17, 13:30
Before we all go on the big "fuck Inter for selling him" rant (a rant I'm very fond of), he debuted for Italy against San Marino. Here's the full squad for that game:

Scuffet
Conti
Ferrari
Caldara
D'Ambrosio
Gagliardini
Baselli
Chiesa
Petagna
Berardi

Bench: Gollini, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Biraghi, Calabria, Cataldi, Pellegrini, Falcinelli, Politano, Caprari

That's like the worst Italian national team I've ever seen. Honestly thought it was a U23 or Olympic squad at first.

It's an experimental squad, they are playing San Marino after all, and part of the squad is obviously in the CL final as well. I think Ventura figured let the old guys get some rest

crzdcolombian
02 Jun 17, 12:04

Scuffet
Conti
Ferrari
Caldara
D'Ambrosio
Gagliardini
Baselli
Chiesa
Petagna
Berardi

Dude all Italian NT squads are fucking pathetic!! Even the one that one the WC was garbage. Italy, Germany, Brazil go super Saiyan regardless of roster at the WC or Their international cup they play for. I have not been impressed by a Italian team other then the euros when Balo went beast mode like 2-3 ago. Fucking Eder starts for Italy that's all you have to say about that NT. Blows my mind they are actually good or make it out of the 1st round of shit

Before you guys attack me I am Italian as well hence why I like Inter but to be shocked Italy has a shit roster I find laughable.

Wallace
02 Jun 17, 12:15
Yeah, Italy 2006 was useless, and Nesta and Cannavaro are worse than Murillo and Rivas.

ADRossi
02 Jun 17, 12:25
That 2006 team has Nesta, Cannavaro, Totti, Buffon, Pirlo, De Rossi, Barzagli, Del Piero, Matrix,. :lol:

nurko
02 Jun 17, 12:39
Horrible squad indeed.

Batman
02 Jun 17, 14:02
That squad is just for the game against San Marino, Ventura intended it that way so he can evaluate and experiment the reserve players/youth. The main squad will be playing against Uruguay and Leichstein it will consist of seniors like Buffon, Bonucci, etc.

Toninu
02 Jun 17, 14:54
That 2006 team has Nesta, Cannavaro, Totti, Buffon, Pirlo, De Rossi, Barzagli, Del Piero, Matrix,. :lol:

Overrated, sad.

TheNetworkZ
02 Jun 17, 20:41
Before you guys attack me I am Italian as well

You mean one of your parents/grandparents are Italian?

Shark
02 Jun 17, 21:20

No, he's the only Italian in his family.

ADRossi
03 Jun 17, 04:22

It's common practice over here to say that you are Italian or Polish or whatever if your parents are. Especially if you're noticeably not white/black, and people are going to ask you "what you are" since you stick out.

Hard to put into words, but it's a pretty normal thing to say. So yeah, he's 50% Italian by heritage

crzdcolombian
06 Jun 17, 02:16

both my mothers parents are italian their parents left because of WW2. A lot of Italians in South America. I heard they weren't allowed to come to US. Their boat got turned away. They were lucky and went to South America. Those who got turned back and had to go back to europe weren't so lucky.

A.l.i
06 Jun 17, 09:38
What up with Biraghi?? He went to Spain, now Italy. We do have talented LB's (Biraghi, Miangue, Di Marco) but sadly we are Inter, these lads will most probably end up getting shipped somewhere else.

compile
06 Jun 17, 14:00
Dude all Italian NT squads are fucking pathetic!! Even the one that one the WC was garbage. Italy, Germany, Brazil go super Saiyan regardless of roster at the WC or Their international cup they play for. I have not been impressed by a Italian team other then the euros when Balo went beast mode like 2-3 ago. Fucking Eder starts for Italy that's all you have to say about that NT. Blows my mind they are actually good or make it out of the 1st round of shit

Before you guys attack me I am Italian as well hence why I like Inter but to be shocked Italy has a shit roster I find laughable.

Italian National Teams of 1990 and 1994 > anything since then.

Il Drago
17 Aug 17, 07:41
It seems we had kept a 50% of his future sale and we're getting 1.25m from his transfer to Fiorentina.

nurko
17 Aug 17, 07:44
I don't know why but I still think this guy will eventually have a solid career.

forzainter257
04 May 18, 16:48
Any rumors linking him with returning to Inter? He is not that flamboyant lateral, but still I would prefer him than others we have on this position. He is from our primavera, so he would close that gap of having players from own academy in case Santon is offloaded.

DARi0
05 Sep 18, 14:44
He seems quite settled at Fiorentina.

https://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/Pezzella-1809-Astori-epa.jpg

Fiorentina’s Cristiano Biraghi says “we’ll pay the fines” if the Lega Serie A punishes them for wearing the special Davide Astori captain’s armband.

The league has decided this year that custom armbands aren’t allowed, but the likes of Daniele De Rossi and Papu Gomez have ignored the new rule.

Yesterday the Lega warned that players would be punished for non-compliance from Week 4 onward.

This is a particularly emotive topic for the Viola, as their captain Germán Pezzella has been wearing an armband dedicated to his predecessor, Davide Astori, who tragically died earlier this year.

“The Fiorentina armband dedicated to Astori can’t be touched,” Biraghi told journalists at Coverciano.

“If the Lega decide to fine us then we’ll pay the fines.”

eduzee
05 Sep 18, 15:14
bravi ragazzi

eduzee
05 Sep 18, 17:00
custom armbands look great imo. such a stupid idea to replace them by uniform stuff.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

chipschups
06 Sep 18, 01:11
Sell dalbert and bring him back!!!

- - - Updated - - -

A.l.i
06 Sep 18, 07:46

- - - Updated - - -

Would love that really. He is our boy.

ADRossi
25 Feb 19, 14:14
I'm ready to bring this guy back to Inter. What a sweet left foot he has. Showed a few defensive gaps yesterday, but playing beside Skriniar would help shield some of those shortcomings. If we could sell Dalbert and sign Biraghi I would be thrilled.

wera
25 Feb 19, 14:47
I actually agree. We need homegrown players anyway.

Ronaldo
25 Feb 19, 14:55
Would like to have him back.

forzainter257
25 Feb 19, 15:57
i think it's too late and we better focus on other players, for example Dimarco

nurko
25 Feb 19, 20:11
Would love to have him and Benassi back.

Wobblz
25 Feb 19, 20:46
Did you notice he went to Benassi and said something to him when he scored (once agian)? It was probably "fuck Inter".

ADRossi
25 Feb 19, 20:49
Did you notice he went to Benassi and said something to him when he scored (once agian)? It was probably "fuck Inter".

I did find that a little odd. I've never seen someone ignore their entire team to celebrate with one guy on the bench.

Wobblz
25 Feb 19, 20:52
I did find that a little odd. I've never seen someone ignore their entire team to celebrate with one guy on the bench.
Indeed. Factor in Benassi is another ex-Interista youth product and Biraghi scored against Inter... I totally have my tin-foil on.

Wallace
25 Feb 19, 21:30
I would not be surprised if what you said was true.

They were both introduced into the first team with some form of promises. Never done anything too detrimental to the team and got shipped off without much of a reason other than giving ways to the likes of Kuzmanovic.

Batman
25 Feb 19, 21:42
Why this little turd celebrated their second goal like a crazy and went particularly to Benassi to celebrate with (Benassi didnt even smile)?

snake
25 Feb 19, 22:17
Yeah that was massive.

To be honest, he would be better for us than Dalbert.

Pravesh
26 Feb 19, 00:09
Why this little turd celebrated their second goal like a crazy and went particularly to Benassi to celebrate with (Benassi didnt even smile)?

Would be great to have those two back for sure and their frustration is understandable. Funny though, that the celebrated goal was ruled out later on. Benassi played safe there, not showing any reaction in front of cameras. ��

InterFCAustin
26 Feb 19, 02:28
Nah...if it’s up to me, fuck ALL these ex players that celebrate like crazy when they score against us.
Especially fuck this guy who went out of his way to celebrate...ran almost all across the field.

brehme1989
26 Feb 19, 10:40

Guys, this is a team sport of guys in their 20s mostly. It's a big boy camp. They are well paid so that's their only concern. Thing is, they have lots of childish inside stuff going on and people would find it stupid that their "role models" are behaving this way, forgetting that these are kids who play video games and pull pranks on each other all day long when they don't train.

The most probable thing is that they had a side bet or a challenge that one of them would score against Inter and make the headlines. They both definitely know each other from Inter (there's a 2 year gap which is usually huge during the teens) but they probably coexisted several summers or in the Primavera, so there's a different relationship between the two. It's probably an "I told you I'd do it" thing, which is fairly common in these type of situations.

I don't think any of them hate Inter. There's no reason to. They are Serie A players, for a big-ish club like Fiorentina, because of Inter. Not everyone's a fool not to acknowledge that contribution.

Candreva Crosses
26 Feb 19, 20:23
Guys, this is a team sport of guys in their 20s mostly. It's a big boy camp. They are well paid so that's their only concern. Thing is, they have lots of childish inside stuff going on and people would find it stupid that their "role models" are behaving this way, forgetting that these are kids who play video games and pull pranks on each other all day long when they don't train.

The most probable thing is that they had a side bet or a challenge that one of them would score against Inter and make the headlines. They both definitely know each other from Inter (there's a 2 year gap which is usually huge during the teens) but they probably coexisted several summers or in the Primavera, so there's a different relationship between the two. It's probably an "I told you I'd do it" thing, which is fairly common in these type of situations.

I don't think any of them hate Inter. There's no reason to. They are Serie A players, for a big-ish club like Fiorentina, because of Inter. Not everyone's a fool not to acknowledge that contribution.

You expect too much, I think it makes you naive in this matter. Ever heard of narcissism?

brehme1989
26 Feb 19, 22:35
You expect too much, I think it makes you naive in this matter. Ever heard of narcissism?

I'm closer to hating myself (and everyone else) than being a narcissist, I'll just leave it there :D

A.l.i
27 Feb 19, 09:18
Get him back at all costs.

Toninu
27 Feb 19, 09:23
We only have a buy back on Dimarco right?

Biraghi always showed potential he could have been a solid option.

Wallace
27 Feb 19, 17:43
Yes, we weren't smart enough to put a buy back on our youth deals back then.

.h.
27 Feb 19, 18:02
we also dont have buy backs that last multiple different contracts - he left the club we sold him to....