PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for categories

Handoyo
17 Oct 04, 19:55
Here, you can make your suggestion for the awards that will be up for contest at the end of the year.

Hand;)yo

Interforeva
17 Oct 04, 20:54
I have never seen one of these oscar things before but it sounds like a good idea. Here are a few lame suggestions but I dunno if I am on the right track.

Poster of the year
Best Avatar
Best signature
Funniest Poster

cool_cuchu
18 Oct 04, 04:10
most posts ?
most controversial posters ?
non fan enthusiast --> a person who claimed to be a non inter fans but keep posting here and make friends with us...

Handoyo
18 Oct 04, 13:54
All Shaun's suggestion are common and I think all should be accepted. But let's wait for the voice of the public. ;) Here are my suggestions:
1) Rookie of the year
2) Most biased/stubborn poster
3) Best writing staff
4) The most important member to the forum
5) Most polite/patient poster
6) Most passionate fan
7) Topic of the year
8) Your favourite forum (Games & Tactics, Players & Coaches and so on)
9) Most improved poster
That's all for now. Guys, for this to work, you need to voice your opinion. Otherwise it will be very boring if only a few people just contribute to the event. :) Here are my views on Yopi's suggestions:

most posts ?
This wouldn't need a vote, would it? ;) One can just refer to the memberlist to see who's the most prolific poster.

most controversial posters ?
Sounds good. :star:

non fan enthusiast --> a person who claimed to be a non inter fans but keep posting here and make friends with us...
This sounds kinda hard since there is not enough non-Interisti in the forum. But we'll wait and see. ;)

Hand;)yo

Jake
18 Oct 04, 18:04
Funniest thread

chalon
18 Oct 04, 21:06
Good one

Interforeva
18 Oct 04, 21:07
All Handoyo's and Jake's suggestions sound good to me. I also like the sound of the non fan enthusiast award, but I guess Handoyo is right when he says there may not be enough people to choose from.

All Shaun's suggestion are common and I think all should be accepted.

Shaun's suggestions - Don't you mean Asher's suggestions :)

snake
18 Oct 04, 23:08
Such things should be taken out, they can cause coflict and soem awnsers can never be found out. The main one being, Who is the biggest Inter Fan. I mean come on...

This will cause conflict, i find it hard to believe you guys could figure that all out.
Its just a popularity contest :rolleyes:

Hammoudi
19 Oct 04, 05:11
* Most opinionated poster
* Laziest Poster
* Weirdest Post

Miki
19 Oct 04, 05:54
Such things should be taken out, they can cause coflict and soem awnsers can never be found out. The main one being, Who is the biggest Inter Fan. I mean come on...

This will cause conflict, i find it hard to believe you guys could figure that all out.
Well, we could use polls for this very category, the underlying reason being that polls have no record of identifying who has voted or not. Thus, posters are free to vote for their real choice, rather than to be gravitated towards the more popular choices. After all, with a forum created specifically for the Oscars, i believe the individual categories will each have their own thread, and subsequently, their own polls? :)

Ciao,
Tim

snake
19 Oct 04, 06:58

Well, we could use polls for this very category, the underlying reason being that polls have no record of identifying who has voted or not. Thus, posters are free to vote for their real choice, rather than to be gravitated towards the more popular choices. After all, with a forum created specifically for the Oscars, i believe the individual categories will each have their own thread, and subsequently, their own polls? :)

Ciao,
Tim

Tim, im fine with the voting. I actually think its quite a good idea. However its just that one topic. "Who is the most passionate inter fan?"

How is that possible, i think we ALL love inter, lol i dont think u can measure it in amounts and who ever has the highest can be voted the most.

Also being passionate, most is in the heart and i think we all feel the same way towards them.

Gismo
19 Oct 04, 13:34
I completely agree with helal! How the hell can you decide who LOVES Inter most??? I think most of us are on a joint first place. Hence I see no point for this "award". A poll wonīt be fair either because it would be impossible for it to reflect the truth. You have to be phucking God to know such things...

Furthermore Iīm afraid some of the awards will do more bad than good; perhaps even creating evil blood. Those are the following:

* Laziest Poster
* Weirdest Post

No one wants to win that, and the person who "wins" those awards might be saddened and stop posting. And we donīt want that now, do we? :)

Just my humble opinion. :)

I should have a good shot of winning these categories, donīt ya think? ;):D

Funniest Poster
most controversial posters
* Weirdest Post

:P

A suggestion:

Best post :star:

Miki
19 Oct 04, 13:40
I should have a good shot of winning these categories, donīt ya think? ;):D

Funniest Poster
most controversial posters
* Weirdest Post
Nah, you would be a shoo-in for winning the Most Quoteable Poster award, what with all your quotes like the TRUTH is like a SWORD! and such. :D

Ciao,
Tim

Gismo
19 Oct 04, 13:47
:howler: I always try to spread a good laugh if I can. :D

Handoyo
19 Oct 04, 15:09
Yeah, Helal made a good point about the "Most passionate Inter fan" award. Let's wait and see for some more opinions though. Tim, read the "Rules & FAQ" topic about how we'll decide the winner. ;)

Hand;)yo

Handoyo
19 Oct 04, 16:51
What does this award mean? :confused:

* Laziest Poster
I don't know how can you really judge someone to be lazy just by reading his posts in a forum. :D

* Weirdest Post
I think the last award is good. It doesn't have to be bad and ridiculous to be weird, Gismo.

Furthermore Iīm afraid some of the awards will do more bad than good; perhaps even creating evil blood. Those are the following:

Biased and stubborn shouldn't be interpreted as a bad thing. For example, I admit that I am completely biased when it comes to Javier Zanetti.

Hand;)yo

Gismo
20 Oct 04, 14:45
Yes, but would you want to win an award making you the most stubborn poster? Stubborness can also be seen as negative: Unability to adapt an opinion or insisting on an opinion, etc. Or did I misunderstand your intend with this category completely?

Handoyo
20 Oct 04, 15:00
Stubborn and biased, what is the difference? Stubborn is not something that is negative. In fact, it is a quality that I have been wanting to have. It means that you are strong and not easily pressured by the others to change your opinion. It is a quality of a great leader. ;)]

Other members, post! :fero:;)

Hand;)yo

Gaetan
20 Oct 04, 23:32
How is a "rookie" determined? i've been posting with a lot of you guys for a couple of years now but i am new to FI. Hell, i would like to be eligible for nomination in that category - maybe i'll get lucky and steal a precious Oscar. ;)

Seriously, i would like to suggest that we make a "Most Touching Thread" category. It would be a crime if we don't acknowledge that thread with so many photos of our team including goal celebrations and much more.

That's all for now folks, stay tuned for more. :D

Frisko
21 Oct 04, 12:08
I just can't come up with anything, once again it's proven that I have no imagination whatsoever :D

Handoyo
21 Oct 04, 16:30
How is a "rookie" determined? i've been posting with a lot of you guys for a couple of years now but i am new to FI. Hell, i would like to be eligible for nomination in that category - maybe i'll get lucky and steal a precious Oscar. ;)

Seriously, i would like to suggest that we make a "Most Touching Thread" category. It would be a crime if we don't acknowledge that thread with so many photos of our team including goal celebrations and much more.

That's all for now folks, stay tuned for more. :D
Good question. For me, a rookie should be someone who lasted only 1-2 month in the old InterForums and those who only meet the 'gang' for the first time when they register in Forza Inter.

'Most touching thread' is a good suggestion, but don't you think that it's kinda the same as the 'Best thread'? :confused:

So, is it safe to say that these suggestions have been accepted?
Poster of the year
Rookie of the year
Funniest poster
Most improved poster
Most polite/patient poster
Most biased/stubborn poster
Most controversial poster
Best post
Best avatar
Best signature
Best writing staff
The most important member to the forum
Topic of the year
Funniest topic
Your favourite forum (Games & Tactics, Players & Coaches and so on)

Hand;)yo

Gaetan
22 Oct 04, 02:27
'Most touching thread' is a good suggestion, but don't you think that it's kinda the same as the 'Best thread'? :confused:

Well, if you put it that way in there are definately some similarities in those questions. However, you could call my suggestion the 'Most Memorable Thread' and perhaps it could work? :)

Hammoudi
22 Oct 04, 02:43
What does this award mean? :confused:

The poster with the sharpest opinion or with the most attitude. There are few here but I'll keep the suspense until later - if it's approved.

* Laziest Poster
I don't know how can you really judge someone to be lazy just by reading his posts in a forum. :D

I meant a person that uses alot of abbreviations and 'LOL, IMO, BTW, etc.' I just hate the word LOL!!!

* Weirdest Post
I think the last award is good. It doesn't have to be bad and ridiculous to be weird, Gismo.

Weirdes post, not poster. I've see quite few weird ones here, but again i'll keep you in suspense. ;)

cool_cuchu
22 Oct 04, 04:01
i agree with all categories Handoyo put on his last post in this thread..

Handoyo
22 Oct 04, 04:06
The poster with the sharpest opinion or with the most attitude. There are few here but I'll keep the suspense until later - if it's approved.
I see. ;) C'mon guys, what do you think of Hamed's suggestion! :fero: There are less that 10 member who are active in this forum out of 300+ members in the whole forum. :(

I meant a person that uses alot of abbreviations and 'LOL, IMO, BTW, etc.' I just hate the word LOL!!!
Ic ic ic. Omg, tis means that I wud win tis easly. :embarass:

Weirdes post, not poster. I've see quite few weird ones here, but again i'll keep you in suspense. ;)
I have something in mine for this also. :D It'll be hard to count this one though. :stress:

Hand;)yo

Gismo
22 Oct 04, 16:24
Most opinionated poster - why not? :thumbsup:;)

Frisko
22 Oct 04, 20:22
Sorry I didn't get involved a lot with this post, I've been veryyy busy this week.

I'm not sure if these have been suggested already, pardon me if they were:

1) Biggest Tifoso.

2) Biggest Juve-hater.

3) Sharpest poster (the one whose comments are most "sword-like")

4) Special award to ZZang for being ZZang :proud:

Gismo
22 Oct 04, 22:19
3) Sharpest poster (the one whose comments are most "sword-like")
Iīll take that one, thank you very much. :lala::P

Fabio
22 Oct 04, 22:29
We could also do some kind of 'lifetime award',but instead it could be a 'forum time award'.For the posters who are on here for most of the time and putting most effort into their posts!

Thoughts?

Fabio ;)2

Gismo
22 Oct 04, 22:40
I donīt understand your idea. Could you please be more concrete? :)

Sisenando
23 Oct 04, 00:02
1. HISTORIAN OF THE YEAR

*--*Someone who uses good/correct historical knowledge to prove himself right..

2. POSTER OF THE SEASON

*--* Admins get to choose who has contributed the most and the best poster, which means quality not quantity posts. ADMINS are not qualified for this award.

3. FANS POSTER OF THE YEAR

*--* The fellow forza-inter.com members get to choose the most poular and entertaining member. I don't see any harm in that. In this category, Admins can also be picked :)

Hammoudi
23 Oct 04, 00:26
Special award to ZZang for being ZZang :proud:

This guy might not post alot, but he is a legend in the forums, even from the old days!!!

Frisko
23 Oct 04, 14:51
I never went to the old forums but I can tell ZZang is great, he's the kind of poster that gets you in a good mood no matter what he posts!

Fabio
23 Oct 04, 19:28
I donīt understand your idea. Could you please be more concrete? :)

What I mean is that this award can go to the poster that people think is on here the most and putting genuine effort into his posts to give all of us better view on what he thinks!It's hard to explain but I think that it's a good idea!

Does anybody understand me?

Fabio ;)2

Gismo
23 Oct 04, 19:59
Now I understand your idea. But I donīt see the point of having it. ;)

Hammoudi
23 Oct 04, 20:48
Yes Frisko, I understand you and I think it's a good award. But anyone would have to think twice before nominating a candidate for this prestigious award. :)

Bianconeri
23 Oct 04, 20:58
What I mean is that this award can go to the poster that people think is on here the most and putting genuine effort into his posts to give all of us better view on what he thinks!It's hard to explain but I think that it's a good idea!

Does anybody understand me?

Fabio ;)2

sounds like a good idea to me...

:howler:

oh, you really must adore me... :D

Fabio
23 Oct 04, 22:44
Gismo it was just a suggestion and it seems that some other pople on here like it so...

Fabio ;)2

Hammoudi
24 Oct 04, 00:17

oh, you really must adore me... :D

Come on!!! Why would I hate a juve fan that uses alot of abbreviations? :fero: :D

Frisko
24 Oct 04, 09:35
Bianconeri (damn all I can think is Mika, I'm useless lol), you should win the award for "bravest poster", since you come here to discuss football among the wolves :D

I must say that you're hardly ever disrespectful and your attitude deserves an award :proud:

Hammoudi
25 Oct 04, 00:14
Yeah, Bianconeri is a good kid. We'll have to see how he conducts himself in the long run. I really like having modest fans from other teams joining us to discuss things.

It's always good to have a totally unbiased person discussing inter.

Hammoudi
26 Oct 04, 05:39
I thought of one more nomination: The poster that you want to see more of. These are guys that post here from time to time but are good posters and you wish they'd post more often.

Also, the poster you want to see less of. These are regular posters that you'd prefer it if they'd pop in less often.:D :D :D Just Kidding.

Bianconeri
26 Oct 04, 10:25
:proud: Thanks guys, I remember that Frisko was the first one who said welcome to me... Oh, those were the days... :D

Actually I stopped posting in juventuz.com because the enormous quantity of bad-quality-posters... Besides, I like these smaller forums better, I just wish that these problems with speed would end... And there's always Futisforum (Finnish guys know what I am talking about... :D)

edit: And yeah, I should thank you guys for taking me here, I tried it in Roma-forums too, but I was harshly thrown away... :wallbang:

and it's Erkka

Handoyo
26 Oct 04, 16:16
I thought of one more nomination: The poster that you want to see more of. These are guys that post here from time to time but are good posters and you wish they'd post more often.
Yeah, I thought of that today as well. This should be good. :star:

I thought of another too, how about the poster with the most potential? Meaning, who do you think, in 12 months time, will become a better poster than he is right now. Or, perhaps, newcomers who have only been here for a month or so and thus can't make it to the nominations of 'poster of the year' or 'rookie of the year'.

About the Fabio's idea of 'lifetime award', it sounds good. What do you guys think? The problem could be that some members do not know who has been there since the beginning.

On the award of who's the best behaved rival fan, I'd compare it to the award of who is Inter's best player in September. Just give it to Bianconeri already. He's accepted banters and insults from members who hasn't known him well yet and only judged him from his black and white colours in a polite way. :star: Another thing is, there are simply no other rival fans, except from a Milanista who posted twice or thrice (Can't remember his name).

I will update the list again tomorrow night after seeing some more reactions.

Hand;)yo

snake
06 Dec 05, 01:12
public enemy of the year award.

Cro Nerazzurro
06 Dec 05, 20:45
and every member that wins oscar for some catogory should have that written behind or under his avatar...

Enricos
06 Dec 05, 21:39
Most helpful member award ;)

BlueBacchus
07 Dec 05, 05:13
most foreign member :D

10 Dec 05, 18:23
Since we have a rookie of the year , why not an Oldie of they year ?

so that they dont feel left out ...

Rookie of the year (those joining in 2005)

Oldie of the year (those in 2004)

Keir
11 Dec 05, 09:24
The First Annual Gismo Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Team Defection.

snake
11 Dec 05, 09:33
The First Annual Gismo Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Team Defection. :dielaugh:

Handoyo
11 Dec 05, 11:57
Oldie of the year (those in 2004)
Sounds good. ;) But, I don't think now is the appropriate timing yet. I mean, the forum is only 2 years old and I don't think those who registered in 2004 can be considered as oldies.

An option is to categorized oldies as members who came from InterForums but that would have been unfair to the FI members since some of you don't know who's who yet.

snake
11 Dec 05, 12:45
you asked for our suggestions when the voting box was already open?

Frisko
11 Dec 05, 13:10
I noticed that we aren't actually voting for players and such, if you look at the other thread...

snake
11 Dec 05, 13:55
i was sure we were...

Frisko
11 Dec 05, 13:57
Everybody who's voted so far has only voted about posters, we copied Tim's original post which did not have any players award.

brehme1989
11 Dec 05, 14:43
It had at the begining but anyway... Helal, the admins(if all are involved) have seen it in your view and changed it.

P.S; I spent a whole hour trying to remember if the Doria game was this year and to post the inter players award, and then it was deleted and the only thing left was the posters award ;)

snake
11 Dec 05, 22:59
Everybody who's voted so far has only voted about posters, we copied Tim's original post which did not have any players award.

hahahah, take that frisko i was right :P

i was going crazy for a bit, cause i could of sworn that i did do all that game stuff etc.. and frisko was telling me otherwise. :irritate: :D

Handoyo
12 Dec 05, 11:01
We apoligize for that little misunderstanding, Sir Helal. ;) It was my fault for not briefing Tim properly on the whole Oscars system. Also, this topic was actually created for last season's Oscars and I guess Tim didn't wanna close it.

About the best quotes award, I'm sure Tim will add it soon enough when he's got the time and recovers from the post-Derby shock. :star::proud:

Hand;)yo

Miki
12 Dec 05, 12:04
Yes, don't blame me guys. Handoyo thrusted everything into my arms with little notice. That bugger! :D

Anyways, i apologize for the confusion regarding the extra categories that have now been removed.

So, do we want to add the Best Quotes category? :)

Ciao,
Tim

brehme1989
12 Dec 05, 17:32
More voting? :rolleyes: Yeah sure :D , but when you say quote you mean like signature quotes or things that posters have said? If it's the second one, how am I suppose to remember what member x said 8 months ago? :p

snake
13 Dec 05, 00:07
Well,
Best quote,
Best rookie,
Single best post of the year,
most controversial posters,
most stubborn,
Most emoticons,

Hamed earlier suggestions...

* Laziest Poster
* Weirdest Post

Anyway we dont have to use them all, but alot of the good ones from last time have been left it. Dont know if theres a reason for that.

But another suggestion, in our profile somwhere it should say what we have won until next time :D

brehme1989
26 Jul 06, 01:16
What about best moderator? :P

Executioner
27 Jul 06, 17:37
Best staff member is more like it.

Lamb of God
27 Jul 06, 17:46
what about the best member?

yeah why not :D good suggestion

Mikkel
27 Jul 06, 18:24
nah, I don't think so, there are so many good members in here so naming just one seems silly, and the same dos the moderator part

what about the biggest Homo :P :lol:

Just joking :D

Lamb of God
27 Jul 06, 18:34
[QUOTE=Burning Saviours]nah, I don't think so, there are so many good members in here so naming just one seems silly, and the same dos the moderator part

what about the biggest Homo :P :lol:

yeah too many good members so moderators wont be bad idea or best anti drug addict would be great too

Keir
27 Jul 06, 23:10
The First Annual Durai Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of moaning about the shoutbox.

brehme1989
28 Jul 06, 00:00
$cags and Pablito are there too :P

Seriously, this topic shouldn't be spammed!!!!! :rolleyes:

Best moderator seems fine to me.(lol my suggestion)

Ronald
28 Jul 06, 10:20
I suggest we remove the "Laziest Poster" award! I won it 2 years in a row :D

Kato
28 Jul 06, 22:44
think you're just about to make it 3. Or you've gone even further than that and now you'll get the 'non existant poster' award

brehme1989
29 Jul 06, 00:45
He just feels Vic's pressure :lol: Lol Vic hasn't posted for way more than you Ronald! Coward? :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S: He wants to end in his prime :P

Lamb of God
29 Jul 06, 05:17
what about category for the best spam and dumbass comments :D

Ronald
29 Jul 06, 15:58
He just feels Vic's pressure :lol: Lol Vic hasn't posted for way more than you Ronald! Coward? :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S: He wants to end in his prime :P

Yeah, and I still won it twice ;) I have nothing to fear, I am the laziest of them all!!!! :sleep:

Ronald
29 Jul 06, 16:05
think you're just about to make it 3. Or you've gone even further than that and now you'll get the 'non existant poster' award

I think you will change your mind soon!!! :|

I only did this to see how much people will miss me! I won it once and came 2nd another!!! :lala::lala::lala: