Spain
Czech Republic
Scotland
Lithuania
Liechtenstein

Pajo
03 Sep 10, 19:11
so... i got to say, Skrtel is one dirty motherfucker... :lol:

man, is that wing play for pandev that bad? He is playing as AM/SS now and has more than decent game... And he ran over Skrtel, Salata and one more Slovakian player, seemed really fast.. Or slovakian defenders are so slow :lol: .. And at inter is 5 times slower...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 19:20
I'm not watching that match, what did he do Pajo?

Pajo
03 Sep 10, 19:38
nothing special, just beat offside trap and was faster than those 3 mentioned... And here ppl say that the biggest issue that pandev has is his speed... And they are right, just it is strange when something like today happens, maybe his play as a winger exhausts him too much, who knows...

EDIT: Oh, you are asking about pandev or skrtel? Forgot you are pool fan :lol:

He elbowed our striker Naumovski, with no reason... They both went into verbal duel afterwards, and the ref gave them verbal warning only...

Stunbel
03 Sep 10, 19:39
Kazakhstan 0-3 Turkey

Worth to watch 2nd goal:

qPjxV1JWCk4

Visca
03 Sep 10, 19:44
yea I was talking about Skrtel haha, oops

I'm watching Spain dominate Liechtenstein, goals from Torres and Villa (Torres was one he desperately needed, and Villa's was simply epic)

FCBarca
03 Sep 10, 19:44
I thought Villa's goal today was amazing but that 2nd goal for Turkey was even better, high degree of difficulty, as well

Visca
03 Sep 10, 20:21
Oh man poor Liechtenstein :lol:

Pajo
03 Sep 10, 20:27
what a fucking goal is that second one... :/

And have to say, football is so unfair sometime :( Macedonia had 3 chances to score, they didnt, ok... Than, our RB got undeserved red card, our coach was sent off as well, and there, in the 92nd minute we conceded a goal...

I am impressed by Hamsik, have to say. That guy was running all the time, on the right, on the left, in the middle... had quite good assist for the goal...

Oh and, god i hate skrtel... He killed our players, and got only a yellow card :palm:

huntelaar hat trick for Holland who leads 0-4...

Visca
03 Sep 10, 20:36
Final, Liechtenstein 0 -4 España :D

|| WS10 ||
03 Sep 10, 20:45
Forza Italia
nice to see italy end the winless streak

Dylan
03 Sep 10, 20:59
1-0 Ireland over Armenia.

jmaster
03 Sep 10, 21:43
Happy that Albania drew to Romania :).

Dylan
03 Sep 10, 23:27
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/standings/index.html

|| WS10 ||
04 Sep 10, 01:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYfLKh4bGI8
Cassano's assist was world class

ADRossi
04 Sep 10, 03:44
If Serbia can put up 3 goals on the Faroe Islands, Italy has to be capable of that at least, right?

lonewolf19
04 Sep 10, 03:44
LOL @ France

|| WS10 ||
04 Sep 10, 05:10
France is a mess

Visca
04 Sep 10, 06:25
And Portugal :lol::lol: At least they didn't lose though at least, but still drawing with Cyprus after scoring four goals...

Raul Duke
04 Sep 10, 09:37
1-0 Ireland over Armenia.

It was more like Armenia's youth team. The coach took a team of all youngsters. I thought Armenia played well and deserved a draw but in the end our defense was just all over the place. Congrats on the win

DIN011
04 Sep 10, 09:46
If we(Bosnia) somehow fail to beat France I'll punch a fucking wall.

Don Tomaso
04 Sep 10, 14:39
Sweden got a good start, 2-0 against Hungary. After missing out on this summers World Cup another qualification-failure isn't an option.

Captain Ibrahimovic (after the last couple of weeks this forum's favourite player) stood for a solid performance. Nothing extraordinary but he definitely did what was expected, some good passes and plays and he was involved in the second goal by pushing away an Hungarian defender at a corner so Wernbloom could stumble in his second for the night.

Besnik
04 Sep 10, 16:32
Nice start for Albania. One point against Romania is a great result there.

However, next match we're playing against Luxemburg and I expect a comfortable win against them.

brehme1989
04 Sep 10, 20:19
Portugal-CYPRUS 4-4 good start :D

Omar
07 Sep 10, 13:09
Anelka quit NT :( ... he only played few matches for France, didn't watch enough of his amazing play ... fuck u Domenech

Dylan
07 Sep 10, 19:17
1-0 Ireland v Andorra. Close to 2-0
DOYLERS!:boogy::happy::star::lol:
2-0!
Great goal.

You need to be watching this. 2 wonder goals in 10 mins.
2-1
3-1 Keane-o.
Job done.

Stunbel
07 Sep 10, 19:54
What a night in Istanbul...

Turkey 3-2 Belgium

|| WS10 ||
07 Sep 10, 20:12
Forza Italia were 3-0 up right now

Besnik
07 Sep 10, 20:32
Another victory for Albania, and this time against Luxembourg with a result of 1-0 in the Albania.

The current result of Bosnia-Herzegovina against France is 0-0 and is the 71' minute, so I hope France will manage to beat them and surprise the whole world with their victory, that would mean Albania is the leader of the group. Although it's very hard to see France beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, I still hope for any surprise.

And well done to Albania for their victory tonight, we played great and we fully deserved the victory. I can say that Luxembourg was quite lucky team cuz they could've received even more goals, but the final result was just minimal (1-0) with the goal of Hamdi Salihi.

Well done boys!

ADRossi
07 Sep 10, 20:40
Italy 5-0 win, nice to see. Serbia tied Slovenia, so if we keep this up, we'll role through this group.

San Marino scored two own goals against Sweden, with two guys who have the same last name and different first initials (assuming they're brothers). What a terrible day to be a member of the Simoncini family.

|| WS10 ||
07 Sep 10, 20:41
5-0 ITALIA WOHOOOO

Dylan
07 Sep 10, 20:47
Ireland 2 games 2 wins. Bring on Slovakia

DIN011
07 Sep 10, 21:00
The current result of Bosnia-Herzegovina against France is 0-0 and is the 71' minute, so I hope France will manage to beat them and surprise the whole world with their victory, that would mean Albania is the leader of the group. Although it's very hard to see France beating Bosnia-Herzegovina, I still hope for any surprise.Surprised to read this. :P

We're shit.

Pajo
07 Sep 10, 21:55
Ireland 2 games 2 wins. Bring on Slovakia

you'll lose against them.. :P

Aaaaaaaaah macedonia, fuck! I have never seen my NT play as good as today, and they didnt manage to win! Their finishing l;et them down, pandev was great, Trickovski too... We hit the bar, had like 32546234 chances, had 80% posesion, and we could've lost it... Same with Slovakia, we were better, and lost in the end :(

Macedonia 2 - 2 Armenia ..

Next is andorra, if we dont manage to win that one, i will kill all my countrymen with pandev first! :mad:

jamsieboy86
07 Sep 10, 23:10
Nice that Ireland are top of the group, probably won't last too long. Should be a 3 horse race for the group, I reckon Slovakia are the team to beat with Ireland and Russia the only other teams with a chance of qualifying. Can't imagine us dropping any points against Macedonia, Armenia and Andorra.

Pajo
08 Sep 10, 00:23
dont count on sure points against us, those idiots are crazy you know... can lose vs. Malta, and can win vs. England, so nothing is certain..

mayb 1997 will happen again? :lol:

Raul Duke
08 Sep 10, 10:48
you'll lose against them.. :P

We hit the bar, had like 32546234 chance

Macedonia 2 - 2 Armenia ..

really? how many one-on-ones did Armenia have? we could have put 5 past you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqdst74DF4

Pajo
08 Sep 10, 12:16
yes you could, that is why i said we could've lost it in the end.. Every one on one was from counter, i have to give you that, you had courage.. Defending, and in the same moment you got the ball, 5 players at least were running towards, and our defenders were standing still :palm:

if we judge by chances, it should have been 10-6 for us :lol:

PS: Your GK was man of the match BY FAR.. too bad he is old, i dont know how he didnt manage to had better career (or did he?).. Is he always like this, or it was one game wonder?

did you listen to that rooting in the end, "igrajte pederi" ? :lol: in translation, it means "play you fags" :lol:

Stunbel
08 Sep 10, 17:25
really? how many one-on-ones did Armenia have? we could have put 5 past you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqdst74DF4

Wow what a game.. And what a stupid defender from Armenia -.- Wasn't even a clear chance of goal...

Raul Duke
08 Sep 10, 20:11
PS: Your GK was man of the match BY FAR.. too bad he is old, i dont know how he didnt manage to had better career (or did he?).. Is he always like this, or it was one game wonder?

Would you believe me if I told you he was a family friend? He is my dad's best friends' brother (and neighbour when we lived in Armenia)

It wasn't a once off, the guy is indeed a top keeper has been named the top keeper in the Russian PL in the past. And was once very close to going to Bordoux.

To Stunbel: he's either very stupid or matchfixing, it's hard to say which.

Pajo
08 Sep 10, 20:17
why would you lie? Send him my regards and tell him to let our strikers score in our next encounter :P :lol:

Raul Duke
08 Sep 10, 20:22
why would you lie? Send him my regards and tell him to let our strikers score in our next encounter :P :lol:

I'm sure if you pay enough they'll do anything. That defender showed that today. :palm::P

Pajo
08 Sep 10, 21:38
if we had the money as federation, i would say ok, but knowing ours, id say we got the money, not you :P :lol:

Pajo
08 Oct 10, 17:56
WTF Armenia? :eek: What a freaking group we have lol... Waiting for Irelant vs Russia, should be one hell of a match...

And our creeps finally scored, Pandev, and espcially popov injured means dead play lol... Hope we can score another in the second and get that fucking win...

Hungary are humiliating San marino, 4-0 in 27th minute...

Stunbel
08 Oct 10, 18:00
Germany - Turkey game is gonna start at 20:45 CET.

dynasty27
08 Oct 10, 19:00
lol Away game for Germany in Berlin. Will keep an eye on our former boy Emre and of course Sahin....

Raul Duke
08 Oct 10, 20:56
WTF! Armenia smashed Slovakia 3-1. Hooray

Pajo
09 Oct 10, 01:49
WTF! Armenia smashed Slovakia 3-1. Hooray

you seem as surprused as i am.. :D

Maybe russia is next to be smashed by us in tuesday :P

Jnr
09 Oct 10, 08:23
Serbia 1 3 ESTONIA!

Dejan and Krasic and other stars beaten fair and square. They have huge talent in their roster, but yesterday Estonia managed to hold their team plan and for us, a small nation, its a great victory. Too bad we messed up with set pieces against Italy, would have been 1st now..

Dylan
09 Oct 10, 11:12
3-2 loss to Russia, Shane Long I take back every bad thing I said about you (alot).
Bring on Slovakia then it's straight on down to Pajo town!

Pajo
09 Oct 10, 13:37
If we lose against russia at home, you will win confortably mate... If we draw, and if we manage to win (hardly happening) we will fight against you... we will see :P

Dylan
09 Oct 10, 16:13
If we lose against russia at home, you will win confortably mate... If we draw, and if we manage to win (hardly happening) we will fight against you... we will see :P

If it's scoreless after an hour you can be sure we're up for a scrap too, should be some game, can you point out some key players (Bar Pandev)?

Pajo
09 Oct 10, 16:32
Pandev is injured anyway.. Popov, he is our LB, and imho our best player that plays for Dynamo Kyiv, he is for our nt what Maicon is for Inter... He is injured now, i cant tell if he will be back until than, but probably will... My advice, watch him, he is one hell of a player, i dont know why he signed for Dynamo this summer, had few other notable offers...

Another one that can cause problems is Ivan Trickovski, i love the boy, if he continues like this he has one hell of a career infront of him... He plays in APOEL in Cyprus, Yuko probably knows him :)
In the defence, The captain of Mainz, Novevski, he is the one who should stop your strikers... Also Mario Gjurovski can cause some problems with his long shots and trough balls...

Our weakest part is the RB position.. That guy who currently plays there, vance sikov is CB naturally, and sucks badly, has brainfarts, and is not good at all going forward... Also, our midfield suck, we have "gerrard" guy in the name of Sumolikovski :lol: At least he thinks he is gerrard... :lol: Georgievski and Despotovski also suck, that is why pandev goes deeper so that he deliver the ball to our attack, where Ilco Naumovski is... He is average player, but a fighter that never gives up... The other striker, Stevica Ristic suck balls.. I hae no idea why our coach plays him, instead of one Ibraimi or Maznov...

Dylan
09 Oct 10, 17:15
Pandev is injured anyway.. Popov, he is our LB, and imho our best player that plays for Dynamo Kyiv, he is for our nt what Maicon is for Inter... He is injured now, i cant tell if he will be back until than, but probably will... My advice, watch him, he is one hell of a player, i dont know why he signed for Dynamo this summer, had few other notable offers...

Another one that can cause problems is Ivan Trickovski, i love the boy, if he continues like this he has one hell of a career infront of him... He plays in APOEL in Cyprus, Yuko probably knows him :)
In the defence, The captain of Mainz, Novevski, he is the one who should stop your strikers... Also Mario Gjurovski can cause some problems with his long shots and trough balls...

Our weakest part is the RB position.. That guy who currently plays there, vance sikov is CB naturally, and sucks badly, has brainfarts, and is not good at all going forward... Also, our midfield suck, we have "gerrard" guy in the name of Sumolikovski :lol: At least he thinks he is gerrard... :lol: Georgievski and Despotovski also suck, that is why pandev goes deeper so that he deliver the ball to our attack, where Ilco Naumovski is... He is average player, but a fighter that never gives up... The other striker, Stevica Ristic suck balls.. I hae no idea why our coach plays him, instead of one Ibraimi or Maznov...

Popov chance of playing more than 50/50?

Trickovski (Tricks?):P) I see doing some damage, which side is he usually on? If it's left then Kilbane's extreme lack of Pace will fail.
How good are you CB's in the air as it'll mostly be long balls up to Doyle.

I like the sound of your weak RB if Duff gets back into some form it could be our best bet.

Assuming we have a fit squad then our bacline is worthy of a Euro2012 team McShane-O'Shea-Dunne-Kilbane the CBs are where we are solid from.
Midfield is industrious and relying on Duff alot
Lawrence-Green/Andrews-Whelan-Duff

and Strikers will be Doyle in the air and Keane-o is always gonna be among the goals. Look out for Shane Long too.

Pajo
09 Oct 10, 17:48
More than 50% chances, he was injured 2 weeks ago, and was supposed to be out for 3 weeks, so yes, he will be fit, unless there is another injury or the previous one repeats, god forbit... If he doesnt, than i hope to see Lazevski, he is Partizans LB, but our NT coach hasnt called him yet, he is only 19...

Trickovski (TriCHkovski :P ) Is right footed wide attacker, something like Di Natale, little faster than Di Natale, with less skill, but there is still time for him to develop, he is only 23, i hope he gets transfer to big club in the next 2 years to aid his developement... He usually plays on the left, so that he can cut in and shoot with his right...

Our CBs are great in the air, Novevski - Mitrevski is good duo, i remember how Mitrevski made Elber look like monkey with Spartak Moscow, when elber was in Bayern and one of the best strikers in the world... Their pace, especially mitrevskis is an issue, he knows how to lose it against small sized pacey players, while Novevski i regard highly, complete defender, like Lucio is for us... As i said, captain of the leaders of the German Bundesliga ;)

The RB i said, has only one advantage, his heading.. he is 193 and sure knows how to use his head, too bad he doesnt know to use his legs lol... :D Yesterday vs. Andorra we scored 2 goals from corners, with heading, Naumovski and Sikov were the scorers...

Dunne will have lots of work to do with Pandev and Naumovski... Naumovski is tall strong player, so i expect good areal duels in the game, and pandev plays little deeper so that he organisez our play, since i said above, our midfield suck, our wors part of the NT imo...

tbh, i am happy Hunt is injured, i have very high oppinion of him, i wonder how he never went to big club in EPL... I think he is player that can connect the midfield and the attack very well, delivers very well, has great shot, and decent dribbling skills... I think he is very, very underrated player...

Mercenary
09 Oct 10, 18:03
Stevica Ristic suck balls.. I hae no idea why our coach plays him, instead of one Ibraimi or Maznov...

More than 50% chances, he was injured 2 weeks ago, and was supposed to be out for 3 weeks, so yes, he will be fit, unless there is another injury or the previous one repeats, god forbit...
.....Dunne will have lots of work to do with Pandev

If he doesnt, than i hope to see Lazevski, he is Partizans LB, but our NT coach hasnt called him yet, he is only 19...

:palm: :P

Dude,the game is in 3 days(Tuesday),Pandev and Popov won't play.

Lazevski is in the squad.He wasn't playing vs Andorra cuz he had small injury but he will play vs Ireland.And he is not 19,he is 22.:P

Pajo
09 Oct 10, 18:41
The game in 3 days is vs. Russia, and we are talking about the game vs. Ireland ;) it is in like 4-5 months. dont know the exact date... :)

my bad about lazevski though, i thought he was 19-20... I know he is called up in the team, but he didnt play because jonuz didnt want him to play, it wasnt because of injury... If i was him, id play lazevski as LB and Lazarevski as RB, sikov on the bench...

Plus, i am surprised that jonuz doesnt call Grozdanovski, i really think he can do some damage on the right, instead of ristic...

------------Naumovski-----------
Trickovski--Pandev--Grozdanovski

oh yeah...

Dylan
09 Oct 10, 18:48
More than 50% chances, he was injured 2 weeks ago, and was supposed to be out for 3 weeks, so yes, he will be fit, unless there is another injury or the previous one repeats, god forbit... If he doesnt, than i hope to see Lazevski, he is Partizans LB, but our NT coach hasnt called him yet, he is only 19...

Trickovski (TriCHkovski :P ) Is right footed wide attacker, something like Di Natale, little faster than Di Natale, with less skill, but there is still time for him to develop, he is only 23, i hope he gets transfer to big club in the next 2 years to aid his developement... He usually plays on the left, so that he can cut in and shoot with his right...

Our CBs are great in the air, Novevski - Mitrevski is good duo, i remember how Mitrevski made Elber look like monkey with Spartak Moscow, when elber was in Bayern and one of the best strikers in the world... Their pace, especially mitrevskis is an issue, he knows how to lose it against small sized pacey players, while Novevski i regard highly, complete defender, like Lucio is for us... As i said, captain of the leaders of the German Bundesliga ;)

The RB i said, has only one advantage, his heading.. he is 193 and sure knows how to use his head, too bad he doesnt know to use his legs lol... :D Yesterday vs. Andorra we scored 2 goals from corners, with heading, Naumovski and Sikov were the scorers...

Dunne will have lots of work to do with Pandev and Naumovski... Naumovski is tall strong player, so i expect good areal duels in the game, and pandev plays little deeper so that he organisez our play, since i said above, our midfield suck, our wors part of the NT imo...

tbh, i am happy Hunt is injured, i have very high oppinion of him, i wonder how he never went to big club in EPL... I think he is player that can connect the midfield and the attack very well, delivers very well, has great shot, and decent dribbling skills... I think he is very, very underrated player...

So neither of our defences has much pace then. Aerially it's likely you'll have Doyle and neither have that much pace so it could be a fairly even game, few goals. Midfield battle and I think we could nick a win from a set-piece where we're dangerous from.

We'll see how the teams shape up as it's not for another while yet, still have another team in our ways.

I don't think hunt was even called up? Noel or Stephen Hunt?
I presum you mean Stephen, he has plenty of work but better coming off when we're winning. Always 100& running so he's good in Trap's book.

dynasty27
09 Oct 10, 20:45
Aargh Chivu was just overrun by Remy who scored 1-0 for France.... Seems it was offside though.
Omg he has been horrible in the last minutes lol. Btw he plays at CD position.

2-0 Gourcuff. Chivu abysmal.:P

Granted, only saw last 10 mins.

Raul Duke
10 Oct 10, 00:48
Aargh Chivu was just overrun by Remy who scored 1-0 for France.... Seems it was offside though.
Omg he has been horrible in the last minutes lol. Btw he plays at CD position.

2-0 Gourcuff. Chivu abysmal.:P

Granted, only saw last 10 mins.

Was he playing CB, LB or DM?

Mercenary
10 Oct 10, 06:00
The game in 3 days is vs. Russia, and we are talking about the game vs. Ireland ;) it is in like 4-5 months. dont know the exact date... :)

my bad about lazevski though, i thought he was 19-20... I know he is called up in the team, but he didnt play because jonuz didnt want him to play, it wasnt because of injury... If i was him, id play lazevski as LB and Lazarevski as RB, sikov on the bench...

Plus, i am surprised that jonuz doesnt call Grozdanovski, i really think he can do some damage on the right, instead of ristic...

------------Naumovski-----------
Trickovski--Pandev--Grozdanovski

oh yeah...

ooopps...sry :)

Jonuz: Lazevski didn't play vs Andorra cuz he had small injury but he will play vs Russia. Let's see if that's true...

I think Ristic is okey,our problem is in the midfield.

dynasty27
10 Oct 10, 06:53
@Raul
I meant CB.

Great scene of Löw:D
vLbric_CpNo

Stunbel
10 Oct 10, 09:07
Damn dynasty! I was happy that no one talking about Germany - Turkey game...

Pajo
10 Oct 10, 11:27
So neither of our defences has much pace then. Aerially it's likely you'll have Doyle and neither have that much pace so it could be a fairly even game, few goals. Midfield battle and I think we could nick a win from a set-piece where we're dangerous from.

We'll see how the teams shape up as it's not for another while yet, still have another team in our ways.

I don't think hunt was even called up? Noel or Stephen Hunt?
I presum you mean Stephen, he has plenty of work but better coming off when we're winning. Always 100& running so he's good in Trap's book.

yeah, i meant Stephen... I know he isnt called, he has been injured for few months now, dont know when he will be back.. I love him as player, as i said, very underrated...

Anyway, you should benefit from your midfield.. It depends what happens in tuesday, if we lose vs. Russia, the morale will be down to zero, so you should be able to get comfortable win, by margin of 2-3 goals... If we draw, and maybe even win, than i predict a draw 0-0, 1-1 maybe, or a most likely, narrow win for Ireland, by one goal margin..

@Mercenary, yeah, i hope to see Lazevski too, lets see what happens in tueasday... And lazarevski should be switched to the right, i think shikov will be raped by those pacey russia players... At least lazarevski is faster..
As for ristic, yeah, he is player that needs the ball delivered to him, but i think we have better players than him, i love Maznov, i dont know why Jonuz doesnt rely on him...

Dylan
10 Oct 10, 13:01
I think we could both be looking at losses on Tuesday, away to Slovakia isn't easy either.

Pajo
10 Oct 10, 15:54
Well, we were close to win vs. Slovakia away ;) So it is not impossible, too bad our players had bad finishing that day, they blew up like 5 clear chances...

And our RB, Vance Sikov, got red card 3 minutes before the end of the game, and than we conceded, in 90+ minute :( Loss 1-0 at the start of the campaign...

Dylan
11 Oct 10, 00:58
Well i'm confident we can bury chances we get, experienced heads out there and 2012 will be their last tournament more than likely.
Leave this build up 'till match month :P

massimiliano
11 Oct 10, 11:30
What do you think about italia vs serbia guys i think 2-0 italy with cassano and pirlo scoring.

By the way indonesia lose to Uruguay without forlan 1-7 in jakarta

:wallbang2:

ADRossi
11 Oct 10, 21:23
Pirlo has looked really good so far through qualifications, it wouldn't surprise anyone if he scores

I think Italia can win 2-0, I'm just concerned about breaking down Deki and co.

marakana11
12 Oct 10, 02:59
This will be the most likely line up after the debacle that was the Estonia game from Serbia:

Stojkovic
Ninkov Ivanovic Subotic Obradovic
Stankovic Kuzmanovic
Krasic Ninkovic Tosic
Lazovic

Vidic is suspended but I look for Subotic to step up from his BVB form and make it count versus Italy. The main danger man for me in the squad is Ninkovic as Krasic will more than likely be double teamed by Criscito and Chiellini.

Believe it or not, I can see us winning this game. We are culturally like that.. we will dismiss the minnows and lose, but we really get up for the big games. Plus we always like playing Italy out of the larger countries due to the tempo. I am actually pretty confident of our midfield against Pirlo, Marchisio, and Mauri.

The only players that really concern me are Pazzini and Cassano.

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 16:26
WTF, Turkey losing vs Azerbaijan in 65th minute?

In our group, well, well done armenia ! :P

Tonight, the irish vs. Slovakia and us vs. Russia... SO, although i love the russians, forza macedonia and foroza both ireland and slovakia (i want draw) :P

The777
12 Oct 10, 17:40
WTF, Turkey losing vs Azerbaijan in 65th minute?

In our group, well, well done armenia ! :P

Tonight, the irish vs. Slovakia and us vs. Russia... SO, although i love the russians, forza macedonia and foroza both ireland and slovakia (i want draw) :P

Yeah, we lost against Azerbaijan and I say WTF too. :frustrat::wallbang2:

Our players are a shame for this country. They did not care at all. I mean, crossing into the box at the 90th min against a box full of 11 Azeri players to score is a NONSENSE. Anyway, Hiddink in NOT the one to blame for this, players were shit.

CafeCordoba
12 Oct 10, 17:44
Jesus christ. We (Finland) just lost to Hungary AT HOME. Three games played, zero points. This is beyond ridiculous. Hopefully this joke of a coach (Stuart cocksucker Baxter) is fired immediately if he doesn't figure it out to quit himself.

Unbelievable stuff.

Mercenary
12 Oct 10, 18:07
Pajo,Lazevski is in the team,like a said.:P
And also is Sikov.. :X
And Ibraimi instead Ristic.

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 18:15
Pajo,Lazevski is in the team,like a said.:P
And also is Sikov.. :X
And Ibraimi instead Ristic.

these two i like... But why shikov, why? Lazarevski is like 10x better than him...

Maybe jonuz wants to use the height department from set pieces, who knows, generally russia are short team... We'll see, hoping for a draw :D

Inter Siamo Noi
12 Oct 10, 18:19
FORZA Israel vs Greece!

After the disappointing lost to Croatia (I was in the game) we need a victory for save our chances to qualify to Euro.

dynasty27
12 Oct 10, 19:02
Kerzhagoool 0-1

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 19:04
Sean St Legend! Watch out everyone the boys in green are winning the Euro's :P
Balls, scratch that (PUN HAHAHA SCRATCH YOUR BALLS) they equalised.

Stunbel
12 Oct 10, 19:10
Yeah, we lost against Azerbaijan and I say WTF too. :frustrat::wallbang2:

Our players are a shame for this country. They did not care at all. I mean, crossing into the box at the 90th min against a box full of 11 Azeri players to score is a NONSENSE. Anyway, Hiddink in NOT the one to blame for this, players were shit.

We all knew those players would play like shit... They can't even get into first XI in their teams. I totally blame Oguz Cetin (who picked players for National Team) for this, he is a disgrace for our national team...

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 19:20
Kerzhagoool 0-1

FU! :P

You are russian mate?

Anyway, back on topic... We played well, we werent bad... One great movement by the russians and bit bad positioning from our GK, and that's it, 0-1... Now in the second half, we will press a bit more, and russia will score from counter, at least once, and we will lose 0-2, or 0-3...

Lazevski dissapointed me tbh, he made few mistakes, misplaced passes and was poor in defense... Shikov was crap as always, so as Sumoliikovski... The rest are fine, i loved Trickovski and i am impressed by ibraimi, i knew he was good technician, but i can see he is even better than i thought...

and i have to mention the ref has been pretty crap, didint see few obvious fould on pur players, and didnt see few obvious dives by the russians...

dynasty27
12 Oct 10, 19:22
You are russian mate?
No, just playin' mind games with you Mace guys.

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 19:34
They should just cancel and have Serbia-Italy behind closed doors, they're not gonna stop.

The777
12 Oct 10, 19:39
We all knew those players would play like shit... They can't even get into first XI in their teams. I totally blame Oguz Cetin (who picked players for National Team) for this, he is a disgrace for our national team...

The sad thing is, most of the people do not recognize the thing you said, especially about Oguz Cetin and they blame Hiddink all the way.

Michael
12 Oct 10, 19:41
What the hell happened in Italy - Serbia? The Italian players are applauding the fans so I guess the game is suspended?

|| WS10 ||
12 Oct 10, 19:43
Disgrace they cancled the game

Lionheart
12 Oct 10, 19:44
lol WTF!!! Serbian fans going wild and the game got canceled, lol!!! How the fuck is that possible? I call for a 3-0 win for Italy then :D

The777
12 Oct 10, 19:46
lol WTF!!! Serbian fans going wild and the game got canceled, lol!!! How the fuck is that possible? I call for a 3-0 win for Italy then :D

What.the.fuck?? What was the reason to go wild?

Lionheart
12 Oct 10, 19:48
What.the.fuck?? What was the reason to go wild?

That's what I wanna know too. How can them fans go so crazy to cancel the game? What for?!

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 19:49
Disgraceful, guys that did it are so amazingly cool but it shows how unprepared anyone is to just knock a few tear-gas grenades in there and then get them carted away.

InteristaLT
12 Oct 10, 19:50
1600 serbian fans fucked all stadium:lol:Nice

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 19:51
what actually happen there, anyone know? Disgrase from the serbs if indeed it was their fault the game is susspended...

Us.. I can say fuck luck, kudos to my NT... We just hit the bar, and in the second half we are outplaying russia by FAR... Pure penalty not given for us, and it could have easily been a penalty AND red card for the russians (i think it was Ignashevich ) .. just keep this going, even if we lose by margin bigger than 1 goal... With this style, the slow irish defence will be raped :P

edit: Keane WTF? Penalty missed by ireland lol...

The777
12 Oct 10, 19:52
I found it. From C4:

Scottish referee Craig Thomson has called off Italy-Serbia after Serbian hooligans smashed parts of the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. The Azzurri should receive a 3-0 victory.

The qualifying campaign continued with some changes from the side that drew 0-0 with Northern Ireland. Daniele De Rossi was injured, while Marco Borriello and Simone Pepe dropped to the bench in favour of Gianluca Zambrotta and Sampdoria duo Angelo Palombo and Giampaolo Pazzini. Serbia also made adjustments following their shock 3-1 home defeat to Estonia, but kept in Serie A stars Dejan Stankovic and Milos Krasic.

The game nearly didn't go ahead at all. Serbian fans invaded the team bus, throwing smokebombs and injuring goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic, who as a result was not even on the bench. Hooligans cut protective nets, smashed the plexiglass walls and hurled objects at police and opposition supporters, forcing riot police to intervene, even if they did not charge. UEFA delegates insisted the game go ahead in this chaotic atmosphere.

Things weren't much better on the pitch once it kicked off, as Rajkovic was booked for an horrific tackle on Andrea Pirlo that might've warranted a straight red card after two minutes. Moments later Pazzini wanted a penalty for a shove in the back, but the Scottish referee waved play on.

Leonardo Bonucci had the ball in the back of the net, but was clearly offside from Giorgio Chiellini's assist.

Play was halted again after six minutes when flares were thrown on to the pitch, just missing Emiliano Viviano. After several minutes of debate in the centre-circle, the referee decided that was enough.

Jnr
12 Oct 10, 19:53
Arnautovic again for Austria! 3 goals in 2 games.

Italy 3-0 from the book I believe.

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 19:56
Well done Serbia, what exactly did that achieve?

Jnr
12 Oct 10, 19:57
Estonia with a stupid mistake again, we are so unpredictable..Winning 3-1 away against Serbia and now own goal against Slovenia..Just like against Italy, silly mistakes in defence..

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 19:59
can someone explain in a nutshell what happened in tialy game

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 19:59
can someone explain in a nutshell what happened in tialy game

Look at The777's post from C4

Macedonia missed a penalty. Like Ireland did.

ADRossi
12 Oct 10, 20:04
That was just plain stupid, Serbs should be disgraced.

Lionheart
12 Oct 10, 20:09
Why the fuck would you injure the goalkeeper of your own team intentionally? I don't get this... How fucked up can you be? I'm glad Stankovic wasn't injured. If the police knew them Serbs are gonna go ninja style, maybe they should have brought tanks to scare them motherfuckers :D Man, this is fucked up.

INFO FROM A FAN:

"Yes, Serbian fans injured their own goalkeeper. For all you who don't know - goalkeeper Stojkovic is former Red Star player and this summer he signed for Partizan (biggest rival). Red Star fans "Delije" said that they will come to Italy to attack Stojkovic and they did it. For 11 days is Red Star - Partizan match and you can imagine what will happend there"

In this case all I gotta say is lololol!!! :D Them Serbs gotta take it easy.
Red Star - Partizan rivalry?!?!?! Oh, give me a break, hahaha, this is so funny.

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 20:10
did italy get the win ? or will it be played another time.

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 20:23
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/foto/calcio/euro_2012/2010/10/12-26136_9/I+tifosi+serbi+scatenati%3A+che+caos+a+Marassi%21

Jnr
12 Oct 10, 20:28
Now Pique with an own goal. Exactly how Estonia player scored! :) Stupid hairy mf Gerard Pique , I will loose 350EUR wich is huge for me, have not won so much in ages..

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 20:30
those serbs are crazy, and disgrace lol...

anyway, good that at least slovakia and ireland draw... We were by far the better team than Russia, but the result is what counts... We missed a penalty, it is my fucking fault we missed it, i was laughing at Keane who missed for Ireland, and ours missed too... :( And the ref was gay lol...

Next, vs. Ireland in Dublin :)

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 20:32
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/

good pics of the serb.

Dylan
12 Oct 10, 20:36
Scotlands comeback ruined.
3-2 to Spain.

FCBarca
12 Oct 10, 20:41
Superman, aka Llorente, poking in the sublime cross from Capdevilla...This was always a Spanish dominated match though...Terrible manmarking, however, on that goal from the Scotts

Stunbel
12 Oct 10, 20:44
Just watched the Belgium - Austria game, probably the best game i watched for long time...

Austria was ahead 3-2 at 87th minute with 10 players on pitch, then Belgium made it 3-3 and they made it 4-3 at 90th minute and then Austria scored at 94th minute and sealed the score: 4-4.

FCBarca
12 Oct 10, 20:52
Good heads up Stunbel, I'm gonna check it out later then

Sassuolu
12 Oct 10, 20:59
Any more news on why Serbia did what they did?

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 21:01
i think italy got the win 3-0 because of suspension. correct me if im wrong.

Stunbel
12 Oct 10, 21:03
i think italy got the win 3-0 because of suspension. correct me if im wrong.

I don't think the decision will be made that fast, and i also don't think that will be the final decision.. Serbia will get a suspension or fine but this game will probably be repeated, without any Serbians allowed.

DIN011
12 Oct 10, 21:03
From what I've hard, they did because their federation is fucked up, and they wanted to proteste against it or something.

Idk if it's true or not, just saying what I read a few weeks ago. I might have misread ir since I didn't read carefully.

That shit about Stojkovic is just embarassing tho...

Pajo
12 Oct 10, 21:13
everything about this shit is embarassing man, not the fact they attacked serbian bus.. You wanna protest, do it in peasefull way, dont attend your NT games, or whatever, but this? Injuring people, making damage to stadiums and to people?

CafeCordoba
12 Oct 10, 21:16
What a fucking disgrace from Serbian "fans". Jesus christ those kind of people should be locked in jail immediately.

"Stankovic was crying with sadness."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/12/italy-serbia-called-off-crowd-trouble

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 21:17
things like that would never happen in nyc.

pazzainteramala
What a fucking disgrace from Serbian "fans". Jesus christ those kind of people should be locked in jail immediately.

"Stankovic was crying with sadness."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/12/italy-serbia-called-off-crowd-trouble

thank god he is ok

DIN011
everything about this shit is embarassing man, not the fact they attacked serbian bus.. You wanna protest, do it in peasefull way, dont attend your NT games, or whatever, but this? Injuring people, making damage to stadiums and to people?

Shit is fucked up, I know. Again, I'm not sure this was the reason, but whatever it was...shit wasn't worth it.

Coasterfreek
12 Oct 10, 21:18
Good to see Germany win today!!! I like Germany's team when it comes to international play.

Inter Siamo Noi
12 Oct 10, 21:34
Israel played better than Greece tonight. I don't know how we lose it, The referee was pretty good but he did one big mistake when he did'nt gave us a penalty when it was sure that one of the greek players touch the ball with his hand.

Our defence is disgrace. Disappointing, but at least we played good football when the ball was with our midlefielders.

Lionheart
12 Oct 10, 21:46
Italy - Serbia

Emiliano Viviano: "We are sorry the game ended this way. It's a real shame, for Serbia players too. Dejan Stankovic was crying also," the shell-shocked goalkeeper told Rai.

Stankovic crying?! WTF!!! Oh come on!!! You're the captain for fucks sake! Was this the wildest gangsta shit you ever saw or what?!

Them Serbs were fucked up, but I mean come on!!! The captain leaving the field, crying?! Give me a break...

The Fresh Prince
12 Oct 10, 21:47
Just watched the Belgium - Austria game, probably the best game i watched for long time...

Austria was ahead 3-2 at 87th minute with 10 players on pitch, then Belgium made it 3-3 and they made it 4-3 at 90th minute and then Austria scored at 94th minute and sealed the score: 4-4.

A very very painful draw, it's probably already over for us...

Stunbel
12 Oct 10, 23:18
A very very painful draw, it's probably already over for us...

Don't be sure just yet, you know we lost 2 games in a row so 6 points in 4 games ain't gonna do much either.. And as "we" i mean Turkey, despite my location info. :)

Energy
12 Oct 10, 23:28
Protest? Bullcrap. What about burning the Albanian flag and vandalizing the stadium in Genova? And on top of it doing it during a game dedicated by the Italian federation to 4 soldiers who fell in Afghanistan and for the children of the city because it was the 1st time in a very long time(or 1st time ever) that that many players of Sampdoria and Genoa played together for Italy in Genova.

ADRossi
12 Oct 10, 23:37
I hope we play Serbia again and beat those bastards 5-0

And props to the Faroe Islands for pulling off a tie

Pajo
13 Oct 10, 00:50
as i said in deki thread, its not serbian NTs fault, but the fans and their nationalism... They have always been, and will always stay like this. Its nothing new you know.. I hope serbian FA punish those fans, their leaders should fucking go to jail...

I understand why deki was in tears, he went there to play football for his country, and instead of that, he ended the match in 7 fucking minutes, with HIS own fans doing what should be the least thing to be done by someone who calls himself a fan... Not to mention the attack on serbian bus...

Shame for serbia, balkans, and whole football world in general...

Energy
13 Oct 10, 00:54
I hope we play Serbia again and beat those bastards 5-0

This.

pazzainteramala
13 Oct 10, 01:58
Protest? Bullcrap. What about burning the Albanian flag and vandalizing the stadium in Genova? And on top of it doing it during a game dedicated by the Italian federation to 4 soldiers who fell in Afghanistan and for the children of the city because it was the 1st time in a very long time(or 1st time ever) that that many players of Sampdoria and Genoa played together for Italy in Genova.

i felt so badd for those reasons. it was not right. those involved should be punished to the max. serbians should be banned in football for a while so they learn. just like the english, when they killed loads of italians.

Universe
13 Oct 10, 02:14
Italy - Serbia

Emiliano Viviano: "We are sorry the game ended this way. It's a real shame, for Serbia players too. Dejan Stankovic was crying also," the shell-shocked goalkeeper told Rai.

Stankovic crying?! WTF!!! Oh come on!!! You're the captain for fucks sake! Was this the wildest gangsta shit you ever saw or what?!

Them Serbs were fucked up, but I mean come on!!! The captain leaving the field, crying?! Give me a break...

Well, everyone knows Deki is a very emotional player, he wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak.

He cried after the Milan derby more than once in my memory and after some of our Scudetto triumphs and our UCL win last season.

Personally I don't mind. It shows his passion as far as I'm concerned. And I don't know if this is seriously what you're implying, but you make it sound like you think that Deki was crying because he was scared or something :palm: He was upset at the disappointment of the shameful behavior of his fans.

Pajo is completely right.

as i said in deki thread, its not serbian NTs fault, but the fans and their nationalism... They have always been, and will always stay like this. Its nothing new you know.. I hope serbian FA punish those fans, their leaders should fucking go to jail...

I understand why deki was in tears, he went there to play football for his country, and instead of that, he ended the match in 7 fucking minutes, with HIS own fans doing what should be the least thing to be done by someone who calls himself a fan... Not to mention the attack on serbian bus...

Shame for serbia, balkans, and whole football world in general...

natointerista
13 Oct 10, 04:48
Well, everyone knows Deki is a very emotional player, he wears his heart on his sleeve so to speak.

He cried after the Milan derby more than once in my memory and after some of our Scudetto triumphs and our UCL win last season.

Personally I don't mind. It shows his passion as far as I'm concerned. And I don't know if this is seriously what you're implying, but you make it sound like you think that Deki was crying because he was scared or something :palm: He was upset at the disappointment of the shameful behavior of his fans.

Pajo is completely right.

nationalism has got nothing to do with it.... go read something. If you want to protest a government made of pussies do it at home please

Choppin Onions
13 Oct 10, 07:29
Pretty crazy ass shit there with the Serbs. That country has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately. A shame as it seems like it's a great country. Buddy from work visited last summer and loved it.

Universe
13 Oct 10, 09:33
nationalism has got nothing to do with it.... go read something. If you want to protest a government made of pussies do it at home please

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Pajo
13 Oct 10, 12:06
The punishemed for Serbia IMHO should be playing without their fans, and to pay some fee...

Punishement for the fans should be jail.. Luckily there werent any deaths...

something similar like this happened back in 2007 in macedonia, but there the match wasnt even started, and was just postponed... We won 2-0 vs. Croatia...

The croatian fas were fightinh eachother and were braiking the stadium... Why? Some were Hajduk fans, others were Dinamo fans, and started something similar like yesterday, but were fighting eachother AND breaking the stadium... Before and after the match, there were also fighst infront of the stadium and in the streets of skopje.. Luckily we knew that was gonna happen, and the police managed to prevet any deaths or bigger damange..

So, back than, croatian team, their FA, was punished only with money, since that was the last matchday from the group. I think same should apply for serbian team, and since it is still the begining of the qualifications, they should play ourside serbia, or without any fans on the stadium... My oppinion..

natointerista
13 Oct 10, 16:31
What the fuck are you even talking about?

my bad I hit quote reply for the wrong thread from my phone i guess, my post was supposed to be a reply to this:

"of course they didint, who would applaud to fans that are doing that shit!?

Serbian NT has nothing to do with this, but their supporters and nationalism... "

InteristaLT
13 Oct 10, 17:45
I read somewhere that after everybody except Serbian fans left the stadium some die hard Samp and Genoa ultras asked police if they can join and help them but police ordered them to leave.If that was true that is nice from Italian fans...

Energy
13 Oct 10, 21:00
Pretty crazy ass shit there with the Serbs. That country has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately. A shame as it seems like it's a great country. Buddy from work visited last summer and loved it.

From the history I've studied about Europe no one in the Balkan peninsula is fond of Serbians except for Greeks. The rest of former Yugoslavia i.e Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, and Montenegro don't like them and neither do Bulgarians, Albanians or even Romanians. You can actually go up to Hungary and they dislike them 2. It's just been a long conflict between those countries for such a long time that it seems like it will never end.

ADRossi
14 Oct 10, 00:30
The Serbs I know LOVE Macedonia, but I don't know if that's just them

Lionheart
14 Oct 10, 01:41
Well, everyone knows Deki is a very emotional player... I don't know if this is seriously what you're implying, but you make it sound like you think that Deki was crying because he was scared or something :palm: He was upset at the disappointment of the shameful behavior of his fans.

I don't know, you tell me! If you cry in public or talk to a shrink, many would see it as a sign of weakness & the heads of the other families might plan a move against you, to get you whacked :P

But seriously, even if he was disappointed, embarrassed, ashamed, saddened or anything else cause of how his people behaved, the CAPTAIN shouldn't cry in front of everyone, cuz of an incident like this. Being emotional is one thing, like crying when you've won the Champions League after 40 years. That's a whole different subject, but not this.

Don't get me wrong!!! I love the guy, he has always a spot on my Inter's FIFA11 starting squad, but I think it's weird when the most senior player of the national team leaves the pitch cryin', cuz his people broke his heart with the way they behaved.

I somehow miss the old days, the era of tough bulls like Cantona (for those of you old enough to remember).

Anyway, with all due respect I think that region is like Europe's Afghanistan in a way: Treating your country like a cake, tryin' to cut it into little pieces once in a while so everybody gets a part of their own, cuz they don't wanna have the same passport with other people who live in that same place & speak the same language. It's just too fucked up like no other place in the World.

Too bad that talents like our dear Stankovic get wasted cuz if the fucked up circumstances.

Universe
14 Oct 10, 08:46
I don't know, you tell me! If you cry in public or talk to a shrink, many would see it as a sign of weakness & the heads of the other families might plan a move against you, to get you whacked :P

But seriously, even if he was disappointed, embarrassed, ashamed, saddened or anything else cause of how his people behaved, the CAPTAIN shouldn't cry in front of everyone, cuz of an incident like this. Being emotional is one thing, like crying when you've won the Champions League after 40 years. That's a whole different subject, but not this.

Don't get me wrong!!! I love the guy, he has always a spot on my Inter's FIFA11 starting squad, but I think it's weird when the most senior player of the national team leaves the pitch cryin', cuz his people broke his heart with the way they behaved.

I somehow miss the old days, the era of tough bulls like Cantona (for those of you old enough to remember).

Anyway, with all due respect I think that region is like Europe's Afghanistan in a way: Treating your country like a cake, tryin' to cut it into little pieces once in a while so everybody gets a part of their own, cuz they don't wanna have the same passport with other people who live in that same place & speak the same language. It's just too fucked up like no other place in the World.

Too bad that talents like our dear Stankovic get wasted cuz if the fucked up circumstances.

Good post. Every captain leads in their own way. Zanetti is more quiet than other captains for example. Terry and Gerrard are loud and motivating. Del Piero leads from the bench.

I think you solved it yourself though.

"I think it's weird when the most senior player of the national team leaves the pitch cryin', cuz his people broke his heart with the way they behaved."

Pajo
14 Oct 10, 09:13
The Serbs I know LOVE Macedonia, but I don't know if that's just them

they do... so as montenegrian...

Actually, if we leave politics away, when there is gathering from all ex-yu countries, everyone is just great, happy... even bosnians and serbians (dont laugh).. there was SEED seminar last year i was attending, there were people all over the balkans around 20-35... Youngest was boy from bosnia called Alen, oldest was croatian called Luka, he was around 36-37, who knows...

We were like 200 people, and everyone was going aling very well.. Drinking, partying, having fun... Just leave the fucking politics aside, and no hater will be there.. Love your country, but fuck nationalism..

this is last i write about politics, but have you seen the movie "lepa sela lepo gore?" Nikola Kojos speech... Just listen to it, find someone to translate, the best speech ever!

gMBKgN-p68M

i agree with uni though...

ADRossi
15 Oct 10, 01:10
So much for abolishing that politics section of the forum, eh?

Pajo
15 Oct 10, 01:12
oh well, politics is mother of all hater lol, we talk about hating, and hatever, we mention politics there :D

Lionheart
29 Oct 10, 14:25
Well, it seems official now. a 3-0 win for Italy. All i can say is... In Yo' Face Serbia!!!

UEFA statement on Italy-Serbia case
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/matchorganisation/disciplinary/news/newsid=1554998.html#uefa+statement+italy+serbia+ca se

ADRossi
30 Oct 10, 01:49
Nice :D

Milos
30 Oct 10, 08:41
It would be better to play a game in Novembar without Serbian fans...

That would be fair, not like this, to have a 3 points and not deserved it on the pich...

Omar
30 Oct 10, 09:19
It would be better to play a game in Novembar without Serbian fans...

That would be fair, not like this, to have a 3 points and not deserved it on the pich...

i feel the same, and Prandelli and players aren't happy for not playing the actual game...
though football is on and off the pitch ... unfortunately it had to be this way..

Milos
30 Oct 10, 10:49
It will be very tough for Serbia to get to the Euro 2012. We lost 3 points against Estonia, we will play against N.Ireland without a crowd on the stadium and it is a shame because we have a solid team, certainly better than Slovenia, N.Ireland, Estonia etc.

We are good in the quallifications for the world cup but bad for the EURO. Last time we played at EURO was in 2000. and we lost in the quater-finals from the home team-Netherlands. They trashed us 6-1:`(:D

Pajo
30 Oct 10, 11:03
well, if you ask me, you have better team than most of the european teams, and in the world.. i was tipping your guys to reach the semi, at least quarter final in the world cup, but that balkan mentality fucked all up :palm:

Milos
30 Oct 10, 14:03
We all thought we could go far but that didnt happen.
We were playing handball not football...

We could have played with the US team in the 1/8 finales and with the Uruguay in the 1/4 finals and that would be very good draw for us. But we were disastrous in the pre games of the WC (New Zealand, Poland etc.) and then at the championship against Ghana and Australia.

Hope we have more luck in the 2014. with some new and more talented players- Ljajic, Sulejmani, Matic, Tosic, Rajkovic, Subotic, Aleksic, Gulan... But in 2014. still could play Krasic, B.Ivanovic, Kolarov, Ninkovic they will all have 29-30 years then...

Omar
30 Oct 10, 14:42
We all thought we could go far but that didnt happen.
We were playing handball not football...

We could have played with the US team in the 1/8 finales and with the Uruguay in the 1/4 finals and that would be very good draw for us. But we were disastrous in the pre games of the WC (New Zealand, Poland etc.) and then at the championship against Ghana and Australia.

Hope we have more luck in the 2014. with some new and more talented players- Ljajic, Sulejmani, Matic, Tosic, Rajkovic, Subotic, Aleksic, Gulan... But in 2014. still could play Krasic, B.Ivanovic, Kolarov, Ninkovic they will all have 29-30 years then...

who is Ninkovic ?

Milos
30 Oct 10, 15:35
Creative player in middlfield, he is AM and plays for Dinamo Kyiv. He was starter against Germany and Australia...

ADRossi
30 Oct 10, 16:01
Random Note: If Italia has clinched Group C by the time our game in Belgrade comes around, I would seriously consider just taking the 0-3 loss and calling it a day.

Dylan
02 Jan 11, 01:23
26/03/2011
Not long left now Pajo :)

Pajo
02 Jan 11, 12:03
still there is time :P

Dylan
19 Mar 11, 18:57
Just one week now Pajo :D
Given, Dunne, O'Shea and Fahey all look set to miss :( Luckily Duff is still on form :)

Me2
19 Mar 11, 18:59
Just one week now Pajo :D
Given, Dunne, O'Shea and Fahey all look set to miss :( Luckily Duff is still on form :)

Given, Dunne, O'Shea and Fahey won't play? great :D
Go Go Go Pandev

Dylan
19 Mar 11, 23:16
Fahey may be but the other 3 definately won't :cry:
Keane's only played 20 minutes in about 2 weeks but he'll probably play.

Pajo
20 Mar 11, 00:12
Will Hunt play, or he is not even often called? I know he was injured, but got back, and imho he is the most underrated player in UK...

We will see another Pandev goal for 2-3, with Popov and Trickovski scoring the first two for us :P

Dylan
20 Mar 11, 02:10
Hunt wasn't in the squad.

Dunne and O Shea seem to be named in squads, but they'll be doubtful for the game after vs Uruguay kinda weird, heard everywhere they're 100% out :confused:

Luka
20 Mar 11, 02:24
What you 2 worrying about? Qualifying is very easy...

Just look at us :D

szogo
20 Mar 11, 07:55

LOL :D

Antib
20 Mar 11, 11:34
Lol, if Norway beats Denmark next week Portugal are likely to miss out.

Dylan
20 Mar 11, 13:38

:lol: I forgot you were hosting it so assumed you meant you were either dominating your group or were rock bottom and being sarcastic, after searching each group about 5 times I remembered :palm:

Nah I think we have 2nd place in the bag, as long as Trap stays fit :rollani:

DIN011
20 Mar 11, 21:51
Nah I think we have 2nd place in the bag, as long as Trap stays fit :rollani:
:lol:

Me2
25 Mar 11, 21:29
Spain will lose:D

Pajo
25 Mar 11, 22:50
Yo Dylan, tomorrow, riiight? :D

damn you are so gonna rape us...

Native
25 Mar 11, 23:40
And of course, an Interista, T. Motta named, made the difference for Italy tonight.

Inter always saves Italy.

Dylan
25 Mar 11, 23:47
Yo Dylan, tomorrow, riiight? :D

damn you are so gonna rape us...

Hells yeah I'm ready, Dunne is supposedly cleared to play but not 100% fit along with Keane. I wouldn't go as far as rape.
2-0,3-1 maybe.

Pajo
25 Mar 11, 23:52
Yeah, we might get lucky :D

The only good players atm are Popov ( the one Balotelli tried to kill) and Trickovski... Novevski is fine as well, Pandev is here too...

The rest is pure crap, Tasevski :palm:, Sikov :palm: :palm: Sumolikovski :palm: :palm: :palm:.. Damn, dont know whay Jonuz sees in those guys...

Me2
25 Mar 11, 23:55
Pajo, Sumi is real :palm: and Sikov but Tasevski is good player, i really like him and respect him more than this two

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 00:04
Tasevski was great talent, but didnt develop. Now all he does is try to dribble, and lose the ball, blast it 10 metres above the goal and doest pass as well...

In this team, there are three players that deserve respect for their play for the NT, and that's Popov, Trickovski and Novevski. Naumovski tries, but he just isnt good enough... Pandev, i wont mention him at all... For most our best player, but i doubt..

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 00:29
What's Pandev been like in the NT these days?

skeet
26 Mar 11, 00:43
Inter always saves Italy.

2 seasons ago we were the laughing stocks of italy for a good part of 20 years, 1 treble later and everybody thinks that it has been this way all the time :palm:

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 01:13
What's Pandev been like in the NT these days?

Average i'd say. All the attacks go trough him, he is playing mostly as AM. He should play different tomorrow though, since i see there will be another AM in the team, as reported, Tasevski, with 3 man forward, Pandev and Trickovski on the wings, with Naumovski as CF. He was crap till few games back, but played bit better in the last NT games, tried harder, after the criticism from our fans. We will see tomorrow how we does, i know we dont stand a chance of winning, but i hope for a draw... Which also doubt :D

Coasterfreek
26 Mar 11, 03:27
2 seasons we were the laughing stocks of italy for a good part of 20 years, 1 treble later and everybody thinks that it has been this way all the time :palm:

Yea... that series against Manchester United was quite a joke. Horrible 2-0 loss where Ibra and Adriano failed to convert.

Me2
26 Mar 11, 09:32
Pajo we will play 4-3-3, Ireland 4-4-2

In our attack will be Trickovski, Naumoski and Pandev

jamsieboy86
26 Mar 11, 10:36
Heading to the Aviva for the Ireland v Macedonia match. Gonna be my first time at the Aviva, looking forward to it.

Not too confident about our defence, it's shocking tbh. Kevin Kilbane is way too old to be still in the team, cost us a place at the WC with his mistakes vs Bulgaria. Darren O'Dea is hopeless, couldn't even force his way into the Celtic team. Dickie Dunne is prone to making mistakes. Don't know much about Foley tbh. We could leak goals today.

Know very little about Macedonia, apart from Pandev. I reckon we could struggle to get a win in this one.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 11:58
Pajo we will play 4-3-3, Ireland 4-4-2

In our attack will be Trickovski, Naumoski and Pandev

Read my post again then... :palm: I said the same thing..

I should start the azz thing, READ -> UNDERSTAND -> REPLY :lol:

Iron_Inter
26 Mar 11, 15:03
I am pesimistic about this game too. As for Pandev he will play CF, somthing new in our NT, Naumovski and Trickovski as wings. Noveski wont play in startin line up.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 16:50
Naumovski as winger? :palm:

And how do you know Noveski wont start? Jonuz said the defending duo would be Grncarov-Noveski. The most probable line up will be:

------------------Nuredinovski-----------------
Sikov------Noveski---------Grncarov-----Popov
----------Sumolikovski-------Demiri------------
Pandev-----------Tasevski-----------Trickovski
------------------Naumovski------------------

Or Pandev and Naumovski swap places as you say...

As i said before, if the left side plays like i know they can, Popov and Trickovski, we have chances of at least scoring. They are the only two players that can make difference, Noveski is solid in defence, im worried about Sikov (A LOT) and Grncarov a bit. The midfield is the worst part, none of the 3 players can do shit. Why Gjurovski isnt playing, i really cant tell...

Raul Duke
26 Mar 11, 17:01
Armenia Russia 0-0

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 17:18
As Jamie said, O'Dea and Foley major weak spots. Are you saying Popov LB is your best player? Going forward or defensively?

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 17:55
As Jamie said, O'Dea and Foley major weak spots. Are you saying Popov LB is your best player? Going forward or defensively?

Yeah, probably, Trickovski and popov are better than Pandev imho. Pandev has better career so far, that is why he is called "macedonian best player".

Popov is decent at everything. I cant say great, ill be overrating him lol. He has average speed, he is tall and strong LB, has great pass, cross, creativity and also great long shot.

At defence, he is decent, not great. His tackling is good, but his positioning is weakness, he is often fucking up our offside trap, or the opposing player is ahead of him when he shouldn't. He also sucks at heading which is not very important in his position.

Trickovski, watch him. Lately, I dont watch him often tbh, since he moved to Cyprus, but you should pay attention to him. I think he can play in good team in the strong leagues, and he is still 23, lot of time ahead of him. If he continues to grow like he is now, there is great career in front of him...

Pandev you already know, Noveski is the captain of Mainz in Germany, he is good defender. The rest who should start are more or less crap players, especially pay attention to Sikov (the RB), Sumolikovski (one of the two DMs), Tasevski (the AM, who is HUGELY overrated here)...

Iron_Inter
26 Mar 11, 18:38
Yes Noveski will play, i read rumor somewere that he wasn't when our team was on preparation and that he wouldn't play. I gess that was BS. He came late with the squad but he will play, Naumovski on wing and Pandev as CF i read it in Makedonija Sport. Also Jonuz our "couch" said that he will prapere "special tactics" for best use of Pandev. Jonuz and tactics.:palm: My gess is that his special plan is Naumovksi and Pandev will be rotating. lol He doesn't know tactics if it hits him in the head.
Anyway I will be suporting naturaly my team and hoping that we won but i am very pessimistic about our chances, draw will be good result.
But that won't stop me tonight of going in "Irish Pub" and enjoy in good old "Guinness".

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 19:02
Armenia Russia 0-0

I didn't expect it, good for everyone here :)

Westwood; Foley, Dunne, O'Dea, Kilbane; McGeady, Gibson, Whelan, Duff; Doyle, Keane

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 19:07
And for us?

This turned out to be the most interesting group in the qualifications :D I'd say Macedonia and Andorra dont stand a chance, but Ireland, Russia, Slovakia and Armenia can all qualify...

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 19:29
And for us?

Came up on the TV but didn't notice, saw all the names you mentioned, it said 442 but I doubt they put any effort into it.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 19:32
lol ok. we'll see, i just turned on my tv.. And first i heard was, "these players can win against Ireland" - ok, "because the midfield is creative and we have great stikers " - :palm:

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 19:39
We have a pessimist pundit who says we'll lose so We'll see :)

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 19:46
MCGEADY!

Wasn't expecting that :lol:

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 19:57
:palm:

How was the goal? They have problem with the signal from Ireland, im still waiting the game on TV...

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 19:58
You missed it? Damn, McGeady cut in from the left into the bottom near post, really bad goalkeeping. Had another chance that could have been 2-0 but didn't take it.

Fuck, Doyle down and signalling for a sub, Shane Long on. Fast but that's it.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:01
Doesnt surprise me, since it came from the right... Sikov :palm:

the GK is also bad, average at best.. I know that.

DIN011
26 Mar 11, 20:04
DZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:04
Hey.. Im watching on stream, and we have the possession for like 5 mins :lol:

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 20:06
Goalkeeper spills it again and Keane makes no mistake.
2-0.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:06
Nuredinovski :palm:

I told ya, you will rape us...

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:12
Jesus... almost 3-0, we continue like this, we will concede like 12... Who puts Grncarov and Sikov in the first team? Oh yeah, Jonuz does... :palm: :palm:

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:18
Yo Irish, how do you like Trickovski... I told you, if he doesnt do something, no one will... Maybe Pandev...

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 20:21
Yo Irish, how do you like Trickovski... I told you, if he doesnt do something, no one will... Maybe Pandev...

He had that nice shot recently, had Westwood beaten. Himself and Popov I see as your best so far.

Me2
26 Mar 11, 20:21
Go Ireland go! :P

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 20:29
2-1, Trickovski.

Good ball from Pandev. Game on.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:30
Fuck you hristo...

Yeah, thats my boy, TRICKovski... Dunne ate the grass :P

edit: yeah dylan, thats the best i can hope for. Good ball from Pandev/Popov and finish by Trickovski, or solo from trickovski or something... Lets hope for better second half.

Me2
26 Mar 11, 20:41
Fuck you hristo...

Yeah, thats my boy, TRICKovski... Dunne ate the grass :P

edit: yeah dylan, thats the best i can hope for. Good ball from Pandev/Popov and finish by Trickovski, or solo from trickovski or something... Lets hope for better second half.

When i say GO for anyone they usually lose :D
I didn't see goal :(

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:49
God damn it Pandev... popov, great run, great cross, Pandev didnt got the volley right...

Dylan, who's No. 14?

edit: grncarov :palm: That was red tbh, jonuz, get him out of the pitch, he will get red... Fucking ass...

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 20:50
How is that not a red card?!

14, the one gone off now for injury, Shane Long. Plays for Reading

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 20:51
How is that not a red card?!

dunno, pure red... :palm:

Me2
26 Mar 11, 20:52
Yellow? it was red man ! ccc

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:01
Cmon Jonuz, Gjurovski - Sumolikovski and Ristic - Nuamovski subs...

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:08
Is Dunne that slow, or Pandev is faster lately? :D

Slovakia won, 0-1, i expected much more than that.

Also, Greece cant score against fucking Malta? lol...

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 21:09
Is Dunne that slow, or Pandev is faster lately? :D

He's never been a speed demon :lol: but Pandev also seems faster/better for NT anyway.

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:16
Great second half, didnt expect this from our NT...

And as i said, Popov and Trickovski are our best players... And trickovski just missed sitter... :(

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 21:17
Keith Fahey time :)

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:35
Damn, 2-1.. Expected worse, but have to say, great second half. Too bad Trickovski didnt score that chance he had, great positioning by the Irish GK...

Good game overall :)

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 21:42
Yeah good, game. I think the Skojpe game could be hard, Dunne suspended so we'll see :)

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:51
I noticed your defence was shaky a bit... In Skopje, if we play like we did in the second half, we may have chances of winning, since Dunne wont play. Will Given be ready till then? Still 3 moths to go, it's on 4th June i believe?

How did you like Trickovski and Popov? (apart from his brainfart when Duff stole the ball from him)

Dylan
26 Mar 11, 21:54
Just listening to a Trap interview, his voice is completely gone :lol: Sounds like he's taking the piss out of the Godfather :lol:

Well considering two of our 4 were making their competitive international debuts and the LB is a 34 year old midfielder playing in League 1 :lol: Given will probably be fit but he won't have any club football with Hart ahead of him, Westwood was decent enough and his long kicks are useful to us.

Trick had a few moments that impressed me but seemed frustrated kinda, Popv was solid. Pandev seems happier in NT :)

Pajo
26 Mar 11, 21:57
Everyone is frustrated when they play for the NT :lol:

dynasty27
26 Mar 11, 22:00
Also, Greece cant score against fucking Malta? lol...They came up late with the winner.

Thus my betting slip is still alive.

Jim Morrison
27 Mar 11, 07:16
nice win from bosnia against romania, came from 0-1 at halftime. guys pinned romania back, after the 1-1 i always felt they will eventually score the winning goal. things are looking good again, this was a must win for us.

Stunbel
29 Mar 11, 19:22
Turkey 2-0 Austria

I can't really say Turkish NT shows good signs for the future successes, just hoping to make it to finals somehow.

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 19:29
Serbia 1-0 up in Tallinn. Estonian captain Piiroja making a mistake in d. Very snowy conditions. They are marking all the white lines in pink.

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 19:43
FUCK YEAH!!!

We are leading 2-1 in Amsterdam against Wesley&Co. (+we had a clear fair goal, but that gay ref whistled back our FK, so it could be 1-3)

Come on!

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 19:45
Estonia denied a clear handball and pen in Serbian box. :frustrat:

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 19:50
Wesley scored. 2-2 :(

Saihan
29 Mar 11, 19:51
what a class finish, lucky to get the ball tho

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 19:56
Wesley is in great form atm, Bilan needs to mark him with all their 3 midfieldladies Gattuso-V.Bommel-Seedorf.

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 20:00
what a class finish, lucky to get the ball tho

It was the same with the Müller-goal in Münich.

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 20:04
3-3 :D What match!!!!!!!!!

(Goal from Emanuelson :D merda milan)

Saihan
29 Mar 11, 20:07
santon is in for italy

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 20:09
Kuyt 4-3 for Holland.

Bill
29 Mar 11, 20:10
Lithuania ties up Spain

Kuyt just scores for Holland...7 goals...fun game

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 20:11
If only we had a GK....

Saihan
29 Mar 11, 20:12
what a chip

Bill
29 Mar 11, 20:12
LOLOLOLOL KUYT LOLOLOLOL

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 20:17
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AL 1-1 ESTONIA-SERBIA

rsz85
29 Mar 11, 20:22
Fucking Kuyt. He wanted a cross-in and goal....

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 20:23
Incredbile 2-1 was so close! Serbian gk makes a great save. 3 minutes left additional time.

Jnr
29 Mar 11, 20:31
OMG Serbia scores. 10 seconds to go, Pantelic hits the post it rolls on the line, Estonian player kicks the ball away, Serbian players run and celebrate for the winning goal because they thought it crossed the line, after some 10 seconds referee cancels it. Owned. Thats the price of handball and no penalty for Estonia.

Pajo
29 Mar 11, 20:34
what the fuck was holland-hungary? :lol:

Native
29 Mar 11, 22:46
We were very lazy and careless, and a bit reckless thanks to the friday match I think. No Barça-styled play this time, except for the first ten minutes... The defense was sleeping, they probably didn't realize the time has been changed to summer time already. Hungary made faul after faul once again, very annoying... Wonder what they thought they'd achieve with that. After the 1-0 Hungary parked the bus, but still scored because of a goal from a corner they didn't deserve (it was a throw-in), it was an own goal by the way, they didn't even do it themselves, and for the two others they can thank our reserve keeper Vorm, he sucks big time. Real ass. He just watches the ball going into the net, doing nothing. Though it was also the sleeping defender's fault. But still, with Stekelenburg it would have been 5-1, max.

Though, scoring five against a team that parked the bus, with a motivation as lazy as the one tonight, says a lot imo... Makes me curious about what we'd be able to do in top-form, without all these injuries (this was a half B-team)... I hope we own San Marino 10-0 this September... And I know we're able to fuck Spain, who already struggle with the fucking Czech Republic and Lithuania... Hope that happens in the EC-final next year :fero:

rsz85
30 Mar 11, 17:01
LOL, how old R U? Parked the bus? Which match did you see last night? Barca-Inter? or Barca-Arsenal or WTF?

Shots on goal were 10-7 at the end of the match. 4 goals and 7 shots is nice performance from a "parking"-team, isn't it?

Neither Hungarian goal were mistake of Vorm. 1st was luck, OK. But the other 2? Neither of them were saved even by Stekelenburg.

+We were denied a clear goal in the 1st half.

Half-B team????? Only Robben and Stekelenburg were missed. But not really because your wingers were the best and the goals were unsavable.

Laziness is OK.

Native
30 Mar 11, 18:02
Yeah go defend your pathetic NT >_>

Grow up, like they had a decent chance anyway.

Who were missing? Stekelenburg, Robben, Van Persie for a half, Huntelaar, Van Bommel, Mathijsen, Lens, Strootman.

That goal in the first half was off side BY FAR, by saying it was a fair goal you only proved you're biased as fuck. Jesus, grow up. If it counted it would still have been 5-4 anyway and what if you had won, what would a below-mediocre team like Hungary achieve with that? Not even the EC, probably. From the number 2, and at the moment maybe even 1, of the world you can expect a comeback like this. Expecially against such a weak team that only took the lead by luck and luck alone. And please, don't pretend like your faul-football was any fun to watch, those Hungarians were better at kicking people to the ground than playing football, very frustrating...

Bye.

Handoyo
31 Mar 11, 14:25
Enough of it. Even though you guys may have had a grudge match couple of days ago, this forum won't tolerate personal insults. Please try to behave yourself. Thanks.

rsz85
31 Mar 11, 18:35
OFF-side? LOL

You tell everything of your football-knowledge with that word. Thank you.

Bye!

Pajo
31 May 11, 01:10
Yo Dylan!

Saturday huh? What do you expect? It was close in Ireland, but here in Skopje should be even closer. :D I personally expect a draw, and i hope for many goals.. I'll be attending it, will be on the stadium for sure, i'll go tomorrow to get the tickets :)

Dylan
31 May 11, 07:05
Well Dunne, Duff and Doyle (D3?) are all out so there's a major advantage for you :)
The Keane-Cox partnership is only 2 games old but showing signs of a very good combination. Also Shane Long just finished 2nd in Championship top scorers so watch out.

Any big guns missing for you? Enjoy the game.

Pajo
31 May 11, 14:58
Only our back-up LB, and sometimes LM is injured, Partizans LB Lazevski. The rest is good, the most important thing is that Trickovski, Popov and Pandev are playing. For the rest, we will see how our coach deploys the team.

It should be great atmosphere in the stadium. 4000 tickets has been sold to Irish fans, and till now 10 000 are sold to macedonian fans. The stadium is renovated, it used to have capacity of 20k, now it's 33k. I expect at least 25k people, to break the record for attendance. THey even made the tickes cheaper than usual to achieve this :)

Dylan
31 May 11, 16:10
Hope you break it, I'll look out for you on TV :)

I have no confidence in a clean sheet so I'll say something like a 2-2 draw.

Pajo
31 May 11, 16:12
Im happy with it :) As i said, i hope for a good game, and god effort from both teams :D

Dylan
31 May 11, 16:17
What was the last major tournament you were in?