PDA

View Full Version : Luiz Nazario Ronaldo Da Lima

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Mikkel
18 Jan 05, 16:25
Ronaldo Used Me-Cuper
1/18/2005 5:42:00 PM
Former Inter boss Hector Cuper reopened his row with Real Madrid star Ronaldo on the eve of the match between Mallorca and the Merengues.
“Ronaldo used me to leave Inter. He left because he wanted to leave, and used me as a pretext to justify himself,” said Cuper.

“I don’t have any problems with him now, but it seems he has problems with me. In the end he never told me what the problem was. It seems he believed I didn’t want to make him play,” he added.

Ronaldo left Inter at the end of the 2002 season, which Inter lost on the last match day with Hector Cuper on the bench.

“He is now a better player at Real then he was at Inter. When I coached him at Inter, he recovered from an injury,” concluded Cuper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dos this bitch fight never ends. But this woulden surprice me if this is tru.... Afterall Ronaldo is a bitch.

Frisko
18 Jan 05, 17:26
Yeah right Hector, who knows why Ronaldo really left? Maybe because you play crappy football mate?

I struggle to understand people who only care about results, but Cuper is an extreme case: not only he plays awful football, he doesn't even get the result!

Anyway, I guess this is the new Ronnie thread, so please admin staff, add this poll:

What are your feelings about Ronaldo?

1) Positive: I remember all his goals and the victories he gave us when he played for Inter.

2) Negative: I remember all his injuries and the way he stabbed Inter in the back when he left.

3) A bit of both

Thanks.

Fabio
18 Jan 05, 17:28
No matter how many times an Inter forum goes down - there always has to be a Fat Ron thread!

Fabio :D

The Count of Anti-Milan
18 Jan 05, 18:07
I more or less agree with Frisko about Cuper the coach, but still there was another way to solve this and what Ronaldo did was immoral. He had an obligation to stayand fight Cuper even if it meant presenting Moratti an ultimatum. He would have had a good number of fans behind him since they would have been sick of Cuper's hoof-ball very soon. Instead, Ronaldo chose to run for the hills.

J zanetti
18 Jan 05, 19:21
No matter how many times an Inter forum goes down - there always has to be a Fat Ron thread!

which is VERY sad indeed!

and Frisko budy, again - good try! :P

Mikkel
18 Jan 05, 20:03

oh yeah :D A inter forum is simply not the same without a Ronaldo thread. :P

Maybe it's because he is the moste hated x Inter player in recent history.

Hammoudi
18 Jan 05, 20:17
I struggle to understand people who only care about results, but Cuper is an extreme case: not only he plays awful football, he doesn't even get the result!

What team did Cuper have when we almost won it all? Kallon and Ventola as strikers - and Kallon did well - Gretsko as a LB, Conceicao as RW, and Guly as LW??? Who can win a damn thing with such a depleted squad. Almost all of these players are marginal players and find it tough to play anywhere.

When he had an okay team with Valencia, he took them to the CL finals twice and you can't blame him for losing either, specially the second time.

I'm not defending Cuper because I like him, but because the facts say so. If he had the squad we have now, I bet my last dollar we would've been first and wouldn't have to play bad.

The Count of Anti-Milan
18 Jan 05, 21:29
You would have lost that bet, Hamed. Here's why:

1) He insists on obsolete tactics of two DMs in the middle and two wingers. No team in Europe that wins honours plays that way. That formation is predictable and one-dimensional and is easily countered if the oposition strenghten the flanks knowing that the only plan B for Inter would be hoofs to Vieri and Adriano. Reggina on Saturday night is the best example for you people. And such tactics cost my Lazio the Scudetto in 1998/99 when in the last 5-6 games when you can no longer play the waiting game and are forced to attack we did nothing except launch it towards Vieri and Salas because Nedved and Conceisao ran out of steam. Cuper's midfield would be Daavids-CZ-Cambiasso-VDM and every player with even a shread of fantasy(Veron, Stankovic, Emre) would be either on the bench or when played, played out of position. Which brings me to No 2...

2) Players that can organize play put in any position except their natural. Remeber Morfeo and Emre as left wings, Seedorf as right wing or even left wing? Cuper was violating rule No 1 of coaching: the tactics are determined by the players at the disposal not by coach's desires or schemes.

3) His substitutions were desperate in every way and I'm being kind! Not only were they plain wrong, they were also mis-timed, done with 5 minutes before the end with him waiting for divine providence to save Inter. VDM for Helveg and Kily for Brechet in the first derby of the 03/04 with Milan 2 goals up is stuff of legends now! His other pearls of wisdom include taking of the only striker in the team Martins during the Atalanta - Inter of May 2003 while the score was 2-2 in a game Inter had to win and employing a 6-4-0 tactics. And in spite of parking the bus in front of the goal Inter even risked defeat. Plus, there were obvious substitutes he did not make for reasons known only to himself: Recoba not coming on in that same derby, warming up Ronaldo but not using him in the Inter-Atalanta in April 2002, a game Inter lost 2-1...The list could go on and on.

4) The couple of times he did apply a bit more offensive tactics, he reverted back after a first defeat. What does that tell you? That he has no footballing courage, no b*lls to even try to win let alone pull it off actually. It would have been no different this time.

Hector Cuper - along with Van Gaal, football's greatest illusionist.

Pod
18 Jan 05, 22:59
Don't be so harsh.Every coach has his own vision of playing and everyone makes mistakes esspecially at club with managment like we have.The great example is Mancini with looks that completly lost his mind.Those are only negatives what you wrote.But Cuper has the positives too.

BTW He is probably our most respected and adorated by fans coach toogether with Simoni that coached Inter in the last 15 years.
Tribute to senior Hector :star:

Hammoudi
18 Jan 05, 23:02
Milos, my laziale cousin, you have a scent look-out for senior Cuper, whenever Cuper is mentioned, I see you coming. Now, that is conspicuous, who might you be? The only person who hates such a gentleman is Ronaldo, could you be Ronaldo? :)

About Cuper, I concede that those infamous substitutions in the derby were outlandish, only Ranieri can come up with weirder stuff. I agree that sometimes I wondered at his subs, much like I wonder now when it takes Macini a day to figure out how to make a susbstitution.

Also, you and others miss the point. We never had decent wingers to start with, he used Emre, Recoba, Morfeo and Seedork out of place out of necessity, not desire. Who the heck did we have in those places, heck, even now we don't have great wingers.

Can you give a guy two swords, a rock and three arrows and tell him to go fight a man with a gun? If you do then Cuper is indeed mad.

And about your philosophy of employing a player in his natural position, I say that it's wrong. You use a player where he will benefit the team most. It might not work all the time, but look at some of the world's best players and find out that their coach saw a necessity and he employed them out of position and they starred.

Henry, Zambrotta, Maldini are examples that playing out of position does work. But that's not the point, a player should be played where he'd serve the team most.

Can you deny that if we got Cuper Nesta and Kily we wouldn't have won at least one scudetto? Instead we give Crappavaro and Morphineo and we blame him again and again.

The Count of Anti-Milan
19 Jan 05, 06:54
Milos, my laziale cousin, you have a scent look-out for senior Cuper, whenever Cuper is mentioned, I see you coming. Now, that is conspicuous, who might you be? The only person who hates such a gentleman is Ronaldo, could you be Ronaldo? :)

LOL! I wish! :dielaugh:

Anyway, back to the point!

"The tactics are made according to the players at disposal, not according to coach's wishes or his schemes". This is rule No 1 of coaching, The Rule of coaching, one which Cuper repeatedly violated while at Inter. If he did not have wingers then he should not have played the winger system. He did have wingers in Conceisao and Guly, who sucked but only in Cuper's Inter! Guly won Lo Scudetto with Milan and so did Conceisao with Lazio. Yet, under Cuper they sucked! How come? And when Cuper finally got the wingers he desired, VDM and Kily, they were the worst players in the beggining of the last season! How come?

Even if you did get Nesta, Cuper would have propably used him as left-back just as if Moratti got him Ronaldinho he would have used him a s a right wing(or bench him). And Cannavaro of all the clubs and coaches he he had sucked only under Cuper(and Zac :yuck: ) at Inter. Do I see a pattern developing here?

Explain to me how did Morfeo and Emre benefit the team by sucking the big one at left-wing? You practically played with 10 men there! Maldini and Zambrotta are exceptions and had it turned out to they were unable to play on those positions do you think they would be played there repeatedly? And how does Henry play out of position? There are players who are versatile and there are those who are not. Would you put Adriano to play left wing? Or Shevchenko as right back?

A better comparison with guns would be: others had a 44 Magnum, Inter had a 22 and Cuper decided to load only half the barell.

And I don't hate Cuper. I just don't rate him as a coach, or rather think that he is a coach who is good for overacheiving with small and mediocre teams but a failure with big ones. What I find astonishing is how hw manged to pull the wool over the eyes of many Interisti. The only coach I really hate is Zac :yuck: and smilies can testify to that. :P

snake
19 Jan 05, 07:59
A better comparison with guns would be: others had a 44 Magnum, Inter had a 22 and Cuper decided to load only half the barell. :dielaugh: nice metahpore
since i havent been on this forum in a while, ill be glad to say best post ive read so far.

Ziyad
19 Jan 05, 08:52
I think to judge Cuper you have to see the miserable team he had and the state they were in(with every coach failing making it worse for the next) and then see the positives he had in creating a team that played to its strenghts..
Despite not winning i think he had lots of positives on this teams reorginization.One Negative i thought though was that he wasnt courageuos enough in big games,thats the only criticism i will have for him..
Plus he might be a defensive coach but he gave us many nice nights of good football too..

Frisko
19 Jan 05, 18:52
Hamed wrote: What team did Cuper have when we almost won it all? Kallon and Ventola as strikers - and Kallon did well - Gretsko as a LB, Conceicao as RW, and Guly as LW??? Who can win a damn thing with such a depleted squad. Almost all of these players are marginal players and find it tough to play anywhere.

LOL what about Gigi Simoni then??? All he had was Pagliuca, Ronaldo and Djorkaeff, and he almost won a freakin scudetto!

We had West, Galante, Colonnese and Sartor in defence!!

Obviously his football was rubbish too, but they STOLE the title from him, he didn't lose it!

Cuper is not a bad coach, but I hate that kind of football, and nobody remembers 2nd place, if you don't win, you have failed, that's the harsh reality.

If you put together the awful football Cuper plays with defeats such as the Euroderby and the title on the last day, the result is this:

:yuck:

Frisko
30 Jan 05, 09:32
From Gazzetta.it

Ronaldo in Rio: "I need peace and calm".

Mistery sorrounds this trip to Brasil by Ronaldo. He got off the plane and walked away with fiance Daniela Ciccarelli without speaking to the press.

According to his agent, this trip is related to a situation with Ronaldo's brother Nelinho.

It is still unclear if this is related to a medical problem. There are rumours saying that Nelinho has been kidnapped.

Fingers crossed for you and your family Ronnie.

Hammoudi
30 Jan 05, 15:32
Oh God, that's bad, best to Ronaldo and his family.

What is the deal with Brazil? Robinho's mom got kidnapped and the same thing happened with Romario's dad? Where the heck is the government? It's not like it's a poor country or something, corruption is just a plague to the world. :fero:

Ari
30 Jan 05, 17:01
Sympathy for Ronnie. Once.. :(

Mikkel
30 Jan 05, 17:24
Actualy it is a poor country, it is catogorised as developing country thier GNP per inhabitants is only abouth 5000$, And the money is on relative few hands. And Brazils main incomst is from Minerals and coffe, tobaco and cocoa. and it have one of the lagest nr of street children in the world. Many of them dies in a relative young age, and they are forced out in crimes and prostetution.

I feel Sympathy for Ronaldo,

Hammoudi
30 Jan 05, 17:41
I already knew that, but they are a big industrial country, they manufacture airplanes and many other high-level devices. It's also considered an emerging global economy.

Things like this should never happen, because it scares away investors. I'm speaking in a 'capitalist' context, because they only do things if it means profit. So if you want to attract people you have to provide security.

snake
01 Feb 05, 10:01
i dont think many people here were actual inter fans then, maybe they were abit young when he came along.

i admit something, i followed inter ONLY because of him, thats why it was so hard on me when he left :(

But me and Frisko no deep down if he came back he would do great and all of a sudden you would all fall in love with him again. There is no doubt.

Just seeing him in black and blue colours again would give me the warmest feeling. :proud:

J zanetti
01 Feb 05, 10:37
i dont think many people here were actual inter fans then, maybe they were abit young when he came along.

believe it or not, but some ppl on this board have followed Inter for years, long before rona$do came along!

But me and Frisko no deep down if he came back he would do great and all of a sudden you would all fall in love with him again. There is no doubt.

Dot put your money on it!

Just seeing him in black and blue colours again would give me the warmest feeling. :proud:
and it will give me the creeps! :yuck: :yuck:

Mikkel
01 Feb 05, 16:20

i admit something, i followed inter ONLY because of him, thats why it was so hard on me when he left :(

WHAT :wth:

Don't count on it, I for one would hate to see him in our jersey again. :yuck: Just talking abouth it make me sick.

I also became a fan when Ronaldo joined Inter, I was abouth 15 at that time.

Frisko
01 Feb 05, 17:31

You know it mate! :)

Oh my god, is that a pic of you in your avatar?? You look sooo Italian!!!

Stefan
02 Feb 05, 20:27
I could never accept ronaldo back. That would be like accepting back a girlfriend/boyfriend who cheated on you. :yuck:

Hammoudi
02 Feb 05, 22:14
I could never accept ronaldo back. That would be like accepting back a girlfriend/boyfriend who cheated on you. :yuck:

It depends how desperate you are. :dielaugh:

Sisenando
03 Feb 05, 01:40
If ever the fat buck toothed one is to leave real, it won't be to come back to italy, i think, or else the basis of his original transfer to real in the first place will look silly, and he's left to answer questions like, "Why return to Italy?I thought u hated the atmosphere?the fans?the stadiums?the styles of plays?"

The betray he did to us will never be forgotten but as a professional, he made the right decision, because he realised that in inter, he cant win medals and titles and that it is easier in real because they are the juventus of la liga, and at the time of his transfer, well, real madrid was the best place to be in to win trophies because people were getting carried away with the ideas that they are the best and biggest team in the world, including referees who gave biased decisions towards them.

Yes, as a person, ronaldo was disrespectful to inter, but if i were ronaldo, i'd leave too because i definitely couldn't repay inter for all that they have done for me including bearing with me the long and sustained injuries i constantly have. He will never be able to play up to the standard to repay Inter's contribution to his life, and thus he left, leaving us with even more to despair.

And by the looks of it, he will never ever be able to play in an inter shirt again. I certainly hope Ronaldo returns to the san siro in a real shirt in a champion's league tie, and see the reception he gets. I hope he cries and even pisses in his pants with guilt and deception :)

Frisko
08 Feb 05, 17:03
From an interview on the magazine Champions:

ADRIANO:

"When I moved to Inter, I was 19 and I had been living in a hotel room for 4 months, so Ronaldo invited me to go and live with him. He wasn't staying with his wife at the time, so I stayed for one, two months there".

"We're always talking on the phone. You have to learn everything from Ronaldo, he is a great, great player. I pay attention to all his moves, the things he does and I talk a lot with him, he makes time for me to do that".

"Ronaldo is experienced, he has won everything in life. My task is to understand his game".

InterMilan31
18 Mar 05, 14:45
The hate for Ronnie is a very odd hate because most of the Inter fans do respect and love him still but they hated they way he left. Since the truth came out that respect and love has come out a bit. Last time I was in Milan we were talking about ronnie and the group of 10 in the conversastion said they wouldnt mind him back and would sing for him if he did return in another shirt.

I have been a Inter fan since young due to my grandfather but became even bigger fan when Ronnie came and I can see what he did for Inter in terms of fan base/income. I appreciate him and would like to see him back some day :)

Gaetan
20 Mar 05, 12:40
I have been a Inter fan since young due to my grandfather but became even bigger fan when Ronnie came and I can see what he did for Inter in terms of fan base/income. I appreciate him and would like to see him back some da

Actually, I beg to differ. Although Ronaldo did bring many fans to the club, half, if not most, of them left in 2002 with him to Real Madrid. I must remind you that we get no glory whatsoever, and that Madrid were getting hopped on by fans and the bandwagon was very heavy.

It's clear that any Interisti really loves this club, and that even had it not been for Ronnie, it was meant to be IMO.

rC_Ruben
20 Mar 05, 14:01
i cant belive people are chatting bout ron the don like that ,yes i agree he did back stab us but we had cuper which i believe did not like him and his only purpose to come to inter was to destroy inter by buying kily and cruz and the other crap he thought he would get!

this could have somthing to do with the fact brazilian players dont get on with argentinian managers!

ps. i really hope that we might have

------------Ronaldo---Adraino-----------[/quote]

SB9Dragon
20 Mar 05, 15:21
Good point Ruben. Not only did Ronaldo have that Seedorf affair but Cuper and him weren't that great of friends as well. Coming back from injury after a dissapointing season for the side from a players standpoint he made the right move. It's a shame that right move meant leaving us.

Ziyad
20 Mar 05, 15:44
The right move is a stab in the back !!!! :yuck:

Cuper was an excuse to Ronaldo and his agents greed and selfishness...He wanted to strike when the iron was hot and he did,simple as that.It meant more money for him after he shined in the WC.

By the way that Ronaldo pic is soo Gay.. :yuck:

J zanetti
20 Mar 05, 15:48
Hey man,
Dont be harsh on gays! they have more balls than Ingrato :D

Moreover, I dodnt see the banner myself but the commentator from todays game said that Curva Nord had a banner reading:
We dont even want rona$do here as a tourist. you are a disgrace ;)

Ziyad
20 Mar 05, 15:52
Hey man,
Dont be harsh on gays! they have more balss than Ingrato :D

Moreover, I dodnt see the banner myself but the commentator from todays game said that Curva Nord had a banner reading:
I apologize to the gay community i didnt intend my comment to be misrepresented like that...

I luv the Curva Nord for that...They are speaking over and over to make it clear...No backstabbers are wanted here.They were chanting against him in the Porto game too. :star: :star: :star:

J zanetti
20 Mar 05, 16:05
Hey man,

I apologize to the gay community i didnt intend my comment to be misrepresented like that...

I luv the Curva Nord for that...They are speaking over and over to make it clear...No backstabbers are wanted here.They were chanting against him in the Porto game too. :star: :star: :star:
Curva nord rules my friend. They provide 90% of the atmosphere in the stadium. Yes, I'm also aware of their chants in the Porto game. I really hope rona$do is getting the message. ;)

Frisko
20 Mar 05, 16:53
If Ronnie comes back, just wait until he scores a couple of goals, then the Curva Nord's attitude will magically change :rolleyes:

Handoyo
20 Mar 05, 17:26
Not me, never.

Even if he wins us the Scudetto, he'll be forgiven but never ever forgotten for how he stabbed us in the back.

Hand:finger:yo

Hammoudi
20 Mar 05, 18:10
what is this Seedorf affair I keep hearing about? Did I miss something?

Frisko
20 Mar 05, 20:15
what is this Seedorf affair I keep hearing about? Did I miss something?

It's just some kiddies stuff about Clarence having an affair with Ronnie's girlfriend.

Hammoudi
20 Mar 05, 20:21
What? Another affair claim to a dutch player? What's it with Surnamese guys in Italy, it seems they are just irresistable.

J zanetti
20 Mar 05, 20:26
Well... Ingrato clearly showed that he lacks the right balls!
So the rumours back then could have easily been true! ;) There are also some cute pictures of their baby on the net :D

Hammoudi
20 Mar 05, 20:41
Who's baby? I think the one Seedork alledgely had an affair with is Susana, the one in WC 98, I'm not sure though!!! It depends when the affair alledgely took place.

Funny thing is that if you go to his personal website, Ronnie documents every girl he had during his soccer career.

J zanetti
20 Mar 05, 22:24
great as todays banner was also confirmed by Gazzetta! ;)

"Ronaldo a Milano neanche da turista. Infame". :D

rC_Ruben
20 Mar 05, 23:30
Hey man,

p.s i aint gay for the record.

and that ronaldo chants ,strange anough we conceeded 1 min after it was done get the clue! if he does come back (.015% chance ) it will show true charcater .

Fabio
21 Mar 05, 19:06
The Ronaldo chants at the Porto game were something to hear, it started off with just the BOYS SAN and by the end more than half the stadium was chanting! :D

Fabio :star:

Frisko
25 Mar 05, 20:18
Many of you think that if Ronaldo came back, the tifosi would insult him, even during matches.

To show you how unlikely this would be, just have a look at this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/Striscione-Contestazione-18Apr2004.jpg

Translation: "We can't take it anymore, Bobo go the phuck away".

This was after his stunt in the Bologna game (refusing the bench) last year.

I believe the fans still cheer when he scores though :rolleyes:

They can talk and talk, but if Ronnie comes back, and he starts playing with Adriano and scoring goals, they will forget the past in no-time.

Just wait and see.

Tommi
25 Mar 05, 20:46
Just wait and see.
Not gonna happen.

€naldo will not join Inter, ever. I´m sure of this. Moratti & Co. has said it plenty of times as well.

http://www.qtpd.com/futblog/archivo/ronaldosucks.jpg

Gismo
25 Mar 05, 20:57
The hate for Ronnie is a very odd hate because most of the Inter fans do respect and love him still but they hated they way he left. Since the truth came out that respect and love has come out a bit. Last time I was in Milan we were talking about ronnie and the group of 10 in the conversastion said they wouldnt mind him back and would sing for him if he did return in another shirt.

I have been a Inter fan since young due to my grandfather but became even bigger fan when Ronnie came and I can see what he did for Inter in terms of fan base/income. I appreciate him and would like to see him back some day :)
If I may ask, what is the truth? Because I still don't get it. ;)

Frisko
26 Mar 05, 11:06
€naldo will not join Inter, ever. I´m sure of this. Moratti & Co. has said it plenty of times as well.

If anything, that's just another strong suggestion that he is actuallly going to come back.

Handoyo
26 Mar 05, 11:13
If anything, that's just another strong suggestion that he is actuallly going to come back.
:D Good one dude. :dielaugh:

Hand:lol:yo

Mikkel
26 Mar 05, 12:26

LOL

I have been a Inter fan since young due to my grandfather but became even bigger fan when Ronnie came and I can see what he did for Inter in terms of fan base/income. I appreciate him and would like to see him back some day.

I daubt it I hate him, and dosen't love him after what he did to us.

For some months ago I said somthink like this

And Hitting Ronaldo would be a pleasant experience.

It is taken out of context. [/quote]

Ronald
27 Mar 05, 16:56

:dielaugh: so true!!! sad! but true! :D

Gismo
27 Mar 05, 17:04

This is actually a sharp observation. Now that I think of it we can even use it as an indicator. :P

The first 4 months after he stabbed us in the back I was considering if I should use money to assault him physically too. The rage calmed a bit when the next season started so that saved me some money.

It is perfectly acceptable to want to beat the crap out of that bastard scum.

Edit: And I hope someday a brave Nerazzurri will. Or better... We tie him up in a cellar and let everyone have a slap at him! MUAHAHA

Miki
27 Mar 05, 22:24
Edit: And I hope someday a brave Nerazzurri will. Or better... We tie him up in a cellar and let everyone have a slap at him! MUAHAHA
The Inter ultras - Verona ultras thread that Stefan posted is quite adequate proof that yes, Inter fans are brave (or crazy) enough to attempt an attack on Fat Boy. However, this is one time that the attack is more justified than not. I'm not saying we should beat the teeth out of him, but maybe, we could just hang him upside down from the duomo while being naked. Yup. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
28 Mar 05, 07:16
we could just hang him upside down from the duomo while being naked. Yup. ;)
To top it off, starve him out and place a Big Mac right in front of him. :cool:

Hand;)yo

scutzon
28 Mar 05, 08:25
A slap!? A SLAP!!?? I would have given him two kicks in the groin, and gouge one of his eyeballs out and stuff it in his mouth! :mad:

Mikkel
28 Mar 05, 09:32
You should do the latter with a spoon.

And when you are finished with him I would castrate him with a blunt knife.

scutzon
28 Mar 05, 09:55
You should do the latter with a spoon.

And when you are finished with him I would castrate him with a blunt knife.
And I thought I was cruel... :scared:

Mikkel
28 Mar 05, 10:26
I'm not called Master of Pain for nothing :twisted:

Frisko
28 Mar 05, 12:15
I'm so gonna love it when Ronnie comes back, all this bullshit about him will end after a couple of goals, it's gonna be so funny to look back at this thread when it happens :dielaugh:

INTERxVita
28 Mar 05, 13:58
everyone calls Cannavaro a traitor WTF what about Ronnie who flat out asked and demanded to leave THIS IS BULL SH!T

Ari
28 Mar 05, 14:25
I'm so gonna love it when Ronnie comes back, all this bullshit about him will end after a couple of goals, it's gonna be so funny to look back at this thread when it happens :dielaugh:
WHEN it happens? :scared: What about when the only rumour lately has been Adriano-Ronaldo switch? :scared: Of course this will change if it happens. Look at Miha topic for example from transfer rumours and what we write about him now, We'll prob accept every transfer eventually. But that you're really hoping it after what he has done to us? :(

Handoyo
28 Mar 05, 14:47
Mark my words, if my 'bull$hit' about him ends, I will DHL my genitals all the way to your front door! :mad:

Hand:frustrat:yo

Frisko
28 Mar 05, 16:53
Mark my words, if my 'bull$hit' about him ends, I will DHL my genitals all the way to your front door! :mad:

Yeah, I know that you SuperHan are going to keep grumpy forever with him, but most people will go "Yessss Ronaldoooo" in no time :D

Stefan
28 Mar 05, 20:16

Yeah, I know that you SuperHan are going to keep grumpy forever with him, but most people will go "Yessss Ronaldoooo" in no time :D

I will still throw darts at his poster everyday. :stuckup:

Mikkel
28 Mar 05, 20:30
I will write traitor on his front door with blood. And every week I will send menacing letters to him... Untill the day he'll quit us.

intermilansg
29 Mar 05, 02:41
WHEN it happens? :scared: What about when the only rumour lately has been Adriano-Ronaldo switch? :scared: Of course this will change if it happens. Look at Miha topic for example from transfer rumours and what we write about him now, We'll prob accept every transfer eventually. But that you're really hoping it after what he has done to us? :(

I still stick to my view that Miha shouldnt even be the starter. Yes he scores beautiful FKs but he sucks defensively and whats the point of playing a 35 yr old week in week out when you have a younger player for the future in Burdisso. :rolleyes: Its so funny sometimes that humans have short term memories.

As for Ronaldo I fear that the switch may just happen considering the sheer stupidity of the club's management.

J zanetti
29 Mar 05, 08:44
I believe the worst thing having his sorry fat a$$ in my beloved club again is to yet again having bunch of Ingrato lovers stop cheering for RM and start cheering for Inter which in their eyes = Rona$do. :mad:
I havent cheered ones for any of Miha's goals - hopefully I have seen the last one! I also get the creeps everytime nandrolone davids steps into the pitch. :yuck:

Ronald
29 Mar 05, 08:48
if we get Ronaldo back, then we will proudly retain our title as the most laughable, mockable, idiotic team of all time! :proud:

yeah, I think it will all end if Ronaldo comes back! as we will see how much he lost from his abilities! I beleive he's nothing more than a very average player now! his popularity/reputation has declined in the past few years! he's no longer Ronaldo, and no, we won't sell too many shirts! he's old news! but of course! who's the team who goes out and buy all the finished players who can't play anymore??? us! :proud:

Gismo
29 Mar 05, 09:00
We can't live in fear of Ronaldo returning. :P

Why should we? If he stays the hell away - I'm happy. If he comes, we would have to deal with it even if it would be so hard I would go do something stupid.

kova9
30 Mar 05, 08:24
I have a word on this topic too...
Ronaldo is a reason why I became an Inter fan back in 98/99...and there were so many tears when he left us...I was mad,pissed off,sad...but I would still wecome his return..Now my dream is to see Adriano-Ronaldo partnership at Inter and trust me you would all like this even you won't admit it...Now,you have to realise that he was here for 5 years and didn't play 1,5 because of the injuries..When he came back he lost the 2nd scudetto and he was desperate...Also he had big problems with football-killer Couper (who almost made Vieri leave also,and Crespo left because of him too) and problems with his wife and Seedorf...He was feeling lonely and not supported so he decided to run away..I am mad at him leaving us but I would forgive him if he came back...
P.S.Can someone tell me how can I post pictures?????

Gismo
30 Mar 05, 10:30
A slap!? A SLAP!!?? I would have given him two kicks in the groin, and gouge one of his eyeballs out and stuff it in his mouth! :mad:
The first slap would be so hard I wouldn´t want to kill him after that.

If I ever see this guy in person I can´t swear it will be unviolent to watch.

You need to realise that the boundary on the tired days become simular when I use the word ´slap´ and destroy a person inside.

At the beginning when he left I thought I would go to Milano and act violently. When I got it at distance I realised the real penalty for the mother fucker is to never thing about him again.

scutzon
30 Mar 05, 10:51
This thread should be rated: M18 - Excessive violence

:D

Gismo
30 Mar 05, 10:52
I can´t help myself if I get bit too aggressive in the moment. If it snaps, it snaps and you forget about it immediately.

I need some food now. ;)

Handoyo
30 Mar 05, 11:56
I read some posts in the topic that the reason some Interisti want him back is to forge the Adriano - Ronaldo partnership. Well all I can say is, Martins, with less minutes I believe, has scored more goals that Ronaldo this season. The Ronaldo that we saw in Inter in 97/98 is gone. He is a part of history. The current Ronaldo is a Big Mac-lover, weighs 300 pounds and would never move unless given the ball. Martins is 10 times the player he is and I would never trade Oba for 2 Ronaldos.

Hand;)yo

Ari
30 Mar 05, 16:38
Great post Han. :star:

Fabio
31 Mar 05, 16:42
I read some posts in the topic that the reason some Interisti want him back is to forge the Adriano - Ronaldo partnership. Well all I can say is, Martins, with less minutes I believe, has scored more goals that Ronaldo this season. The Ronaldo that we saw in Inter in 97/98 is gone. He is a part of history. The current Ronaldo is a Big Mac-lover, weighs 300 pounds and would never move unless given the ball. Martins is 10 times the player he is and I would never trade Oba for 2 Ronaldos.

Hand;)yo

:proud:

So true, and so to the point...

Fabio :)

Ronald
01 Apr 05, 10:42
Most probably if we get Ronaldo it'll be on Adriano's expense! I don't think we will get them both! another reason for not expecting an Adriano-Ronaldo partnership

Javier Zanetti
01 Apr 05, 12:50

Hand;)yo
Don't you know a picture is worth a thousand words ?
http://www.interomania.ru/ultras/ronie1.jpg

scutzon
01 Apr 05, 13:03
:eek:

Amazing picture! :thumbsup:

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

kova9
02 Apr 05, 07:30
damn you "javier zanetti" you are so cruel....how can you be so cold-hearted and revenchable..I'm so disappointed..

Mikkel
02 Apr 05, 07:39
LOL :dielaugh: :dielaugh: Javier Zanetti great picture.. Hillarious stuff. :lol:

J zanetti
02 Apr 05, 08:20
Nice picture - keep'em coming :D

Miki
02 Apr 05, 19:51
Oh man, he's certainly put on some weight since the last time i saw him play for Madrid a few weeks back. Damn, he's eating a lot! :D

Ciao,
Tim

Enricos
02 Apr 05, 19:57
damn you "javier zanetti" you are so cruel....how can you be so cold-hearted and revenchable..I'm so disappointed..

I dont wanna turn this into another Ronaldo-fight ;) , but I just dont understand you. Nothing personal, but I dont understand the way you think about Ronaldo...

Jimmy
02 Apr 05, 19:59
Oh man, he's certainly put on some weight since the last time i saw him play for Madrid a few weeks back.

Really? I don´t see much of a difference to be honest...

rC_Ruben
02 Apr 05, 20:25
Bout that picture of ronnie its great i have to say but ur hate for him shows that deep down there is some chance that if he shud return u wud see that its football and its bout watching and enjoying and with him on the pitch in a inter theres a whole loda enjoyment to be had! somtimes you people put to much politics. and bout big-macs well that big mac guy ,he can lose that just as easy as we lose all i hopes of winning anything with a defence like are current!

KEEP bobo

Interforeva
03 Apr 05, 12:04
I don’t think he would ever return, I mean he knows the way most Inter fans feel about him.

kova9
03 Apr 05, 17:53
Enricos I don't understand you...If you are angry because he left us it doesn't mean that now,3 years later,you have to make fun of him...
He,The Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima,is the reason why I became a fanatic of Inter,and for this I will always be thankful to him...And I hope he comes back and finally wins with Inter...The Scudetto is waiting for him,and Inter won't win it without Ronnie..He deserves this scudetto just like Vieri or Cordoba...You can't forget and deny that he gave a lot to us and Inter colours..

P.S. How can I post a picture???Can someone explain it to me???

Enricos
03 Apr 05, 17:58
First:

Press the IMG button once, then insert the picture's URL, then press IMG again ;)

Enricos I don't understand you...If you are angry because he left us it doesn't mean that now,3 years later,you have to make fun of him...
He,The Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima,is the reason why I became a fanatic of Inter,and for this I will always be thankful to him...And I hope he comes back and finally wins with Inter...The Scudetto is waiting for him,and Inter won't win it without Ronnie..He deserves this scudetto just like Vieri or Cordoba...You can't forget and deny that he gave a lot to us and Inter colours..

He stabbed us man, he just fled to Real Madrid, without even saying goodbye to the fans. We paid him when he was in the hospital, we had so much patience with him. And what did he do? When he got better he just walked away. :frustrat:
And his excuse is that he couldnt work with Cuper... If he would have had any respect for Inter he wouldve stayed for at least one more year, just to show us that he was thankful for our patience.

PS: I also became a fan because of Ronaldo, and look at me now :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

J zanetti
03 Apr 05, 18:00

Im sure I have plenty interisti behind me when I say that I rather never see Inter win the scudetto than doing so with rona$do

Enricos
03 Apr 05, 20:19
Im sure I have plenty interisti behind me when I say that I rather never see Inter win the scudetto than doing so with rona$do

Count me in :)

kova9
04 Apr 05, 09:17
http://img197.exs.cx/img197/555/1stkneeinjury0um.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

look at his face,and see the pain he went trought....

[/img][/url]

kova9
04 Apr 05, 09:28

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/1875/foulforscudetto7fx.th.jpg (http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164&image=foulforscudetto7fx.jpg)

and remember this?? I call it "faul for scudetto"....

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/1255/ronniebrescia7bq.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

2:1 goals against Brescia...

http://img164.exs.cx/img164/8086/ronnienonmollare8fv.th.jpg (http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164&image=ronnienonmollare8fv.jpg)

And during the injury...

These picturs bring great memory to me and every time I see them I remember those 5 years in Inter...
I have many more pics but I believe you don't care to see them...

Enricos
04 Apr 05, 09:28

Well, when he left he was fit again, so this doesn't make any difference to the fact he stabbed inter in the back

Mikkel
04 Apr 05, 10:22

he looks like he is in the shit

scutzon
04 Apr 05, 12:08

Count me in :)
Me too!

And regarding the constipated picture, I think he's probably thinking "Damn, I can't bear wearing this jersey any longer. I gotta get my ass off to Real!"

Jimmy
04 Apr 05, 12:21
"Oh great, I ate too much again."

Handoyo
04 Apr 05, 12:25
These picturs bring great memory to me and every time I see them I remember those 5 years in Inter...
We loved him so much, that's why we hate him so much.

Hand:stress:yo

snake
04 Apr 05, 12:39
Adriano-Ronaldo would be an awesome pair. great stuff. i believe he did what he had to, it was a step in his career. I think he still loves us deep down, but the point remains.

we dont need him.

scutzon
04 Apr 05, 13:02

That's what an Everton fan said of Rooney. :D

You read that report form The Newpaper too, didn't you?

J zanetti
04 Apr 05, 13:06

I believe this saying has been around for a long time. Mainly used among couples who break up! I used to use the same term about Rona£do after his departure.

Handoyo
04 Apr 05, 13:29

They ripped it off me, those b@stards! :mad:

But anyway, yes, I read that Everton fan saying the phrase in The New Paper but I've known that phrase even before I read it in The New Paper. ;)

Hand;)yo

Frisko
04 Apr 05, 17:09
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/ronie-rigore.jpg

Penalty wasn't given there, a very important game against Chievo, which we drew. Then you're surprised that he left Serie A! :dielaugh:

J zanetti
04 Apr 05, 17:48
Penalty wasn't given there, a very important game against Chievo, which we drew. Then you're surprised that he left Serie A! :dielaugh:
LOOOOOOOOL
Based on your statement soon we shall see 5 a side games in serie A! :lol: :lol:

Miki
04 Apr 05, 18:35

Damn, where did i read this before? Some newspaper tabloid i suppose? :D

In the world of professional sports, nothing comes close to matching football in terms of pure passion, rivalry and ultimately hatred. Ronaldo was a player that touched every Interista to their very core, as he wasn't just any normal player, he was a fenomeno. Thus, when he was going through his tough times, we all felt it with him. We were there to support him every step of the way. Ergo, the feeling of being betrayed by the one player we all counted on was too much to bear for most. Whilst there are some who still remain affectionately touched by Ronaldo's presence, the majority would give nothing than to knock his 2 front teeth out. By an Adriano 160 km/h free kick at that.

Ciao,
Tim

SB9Dragon
04 Apr 05, 22:49
Hand:stress:yo[/quote]
Whilst there are some who still remain affectionately touched by Ronaldo's presence, the majority would give nothing than to knock his 2 front teeth out. By an Adriano 160 km/h free kick at that.

Ciao,
Tim[/quote]

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

I definately wouldn't be one of those who'd like to mess Ronnie up, but I still found that last bit to be hilarious.

Handoyo
05 Apr 05, 10:01
I will repeat the sentence that I have always used to attack the Ronaldo-lovers that justify his departure to Real Madrid due to Inter's bad luck or Serie A's corruption. "Ronaldo clearly put his personal interest ahead of Inter's despite the fact that we stood by him for 3 years during his injuries." Is that the way to repay a club? To leave when you're not winning? When you're surrounded by cheaters? It doesn't take an Einstein that with Ronaldo, the 02/03 Inter would be the strongest side in Serie A so what is preventing himself for giving it another shot? The only season in which Ronaldo fully helped Inter on its quest for Scudetto is season 97/98. Other than that, he was injured and wasn't able to play more than 20 games per season.
Vieri Ronaldo
Morfeo Emre C.Zanetti Conceicao
Coco Matrix Cordoba J.Zanetti
ToldoDespite the fact that Morfeo and Conceico are wingless wonders, this is still one heck of a side and the striking duo, on paper, is the best in the world by some miles.

Why, why didn't he stay and give it another shot?

Hand;)yo

snake
05 Apr 05, 11:49
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/ronie-rigore.jpg

thats a bloody disgrace. thats why i hate Serie A, its corrupted to the bone and every 2 touches theres another foul :fero:

kova9
07 Apr 05, 09:24
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/135/ronaldoterribleinjury1cv.th.jpg (http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&image=ronaldoterribleinjury1cv.jpg)

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/2228/20932brescia7ny.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

J zanetti
07 Apr 05, 09:52
Kova9!!!!

and your point is?

Miki
07 Apr 05, 12:02
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/135/ronaldoterribleinjury1cv.th.jpg (http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&image=ronaldoterribleinjury1cv.jpg)
The absolutely lame thing about this was that i felt so sad for Fat Boy when he got that injury. That ingrate, i never should have pitied him.

Yes, i concur with Ashkan, what is your point?

Ciao,
Tim

kova9
14 Apr 05, 05:55
Hehe..No point...
I just wanted to share some photos of him with you..

snake
14 Apr 05, 06:05
sad photos. Ronaldo was so superb, but his time is fading.

BlueBacchus
14 Apr 05, 06:18
I remember when he played for Barcelona. He was skinny, fast, had agility, just superb.
But now he is just another striker.
Ronaldo, as far as I am concerned can stay the hell away from Inter.
We have Adriano. He loves Inter.

catanha
14 Apr 05, 07:12
I remember when he played for Barcelona. He was skinny, fast, had agility, just superb.

As much as I would love for that to be true, I think the Ronaldo saga proved to us that there is absolutely no loyalty in futebol...none. Which goes to show how great players like Maldini, Keane, Costacurta, Zanetti and co really are.

BlueBacchus
15 Apr 05, 01:49

As much as I would love for that to be true, I think the Ronaldo saga proved to us that there is absolutely no loyalty in futebol...none. Which goes to show how great players like Maldini, Keane, Costacurta, Zanetti and co really are.

For some reason I really believe Adriano loves Inter.
The only that I am being proved differently is when he leaves after this season. Than I will agree with you.

Frisko
24 Apr 05, 14:27
I just read that the British press often refers to Ronaldo as "The lardy Brazilian".

I'm sure most of you will find this very hilarious ;)

J zanetti
28 Apr 05, 11:42
Something I was going to post for a long time but just never had the time to find it. I'm sure some people will really enjoy this one ;)

Madrid
Monday 2 June, 2003

With only two weeks remaining in the Spanish League all Media attention is now upon Real Madrids Luiz Nazario De Lima Ronaldo.
Having failed to win any league titles with either Barcelona or Inter, Ronaldo is now keen for a change of fortune.

- I sincerely hope that we win the league he says, while eating his large slice of pan pizza.

Ronaldo is very keen to tell us all about his recently started project which we briefly mentioned in our previous article.

- It’s a affiliated club for players without heart, loyalty and balls which I have started with Luis Figo. The Club has its head office near the centre of Madrid says Ronaldo.

He admits that he will not go back to Italy.

- I would have returned or perhaps never left Italy if I had a heart or at least a bit of humanity and dignity in me.
But then again, in Italy you train a lot. Here in Spain we don’t even know what the word tactic means.

Showing his beer-belly he also says that here at Real he has more spare time to eat and also dance salsa. He specially has a soft spot for Azucar (Pº Reina Cristina, 7, near Atocha Railway Station) one of Madrids finest salsa clubs.

He goes on to briefly tell us about his past injury problems.

-Do you guys really think that I was injured?
I just wanted to have some spare time. After all it is all about the money. I did get a lot of money by just sitting at home, laying on the sofa and eat. Oh I almost forgot, I did also participate in the Rio carnival every year.
I fooled the whole Inter Club he says while finishing his 6th and last slice of Pizza.

Hammoudi
28 Apr 05, 15:21
Is this a real interview? :eek:

Mikkel
28 Apr 05, 16:51
LOOOOOOOOOOL That was a good one :dielaugh:

J zanetti
28 Apr 05, 20:29
No! :D Just something I wrote while I was at the peak up my frustration regarding his move, hoping that it would calm me down! ;)

AlbaKing
28 Apr 05, 20:41
go >

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r08a/017951a.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r13a/017951.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r16a/017952.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r14r/017951.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r14r/017952.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r15r/017951.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/989a/r17r/017951.mpg

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/mcalcio/1999_2000/a/e000624.mpg

Hammoudi
28 Apr 05, 23:33
No! :D Just something I wrote while I was at the peak up my frustration regarding his move, hoping that it would calm me down! ;)

WOW, you get me there. It was so realistic, I was starting to wonder how come Moratti never caught it!

J zanetti
29 Apr 05, 08:03
go >

No I wont as I’ve seen it all.
However I’d suggest that you go and look for terms such as loyalty, decency, dignity, appreciation and finally Judas!

scutzon
29 Apr 05, 12:10
You're amazing, J Zanetti!! :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

InterFCAustin
07 May 05, 04:09
just please bring him back...he is genius...i belive he is looking for revenge...he is like cornered animal...we need him

Mikkel
07 May 05, 13:53
No we don't need him. I'll would personally be glad to be the one who should stand for his execution. :fero: If he dos arrive.

scutzon
07 May 05, 14:36
No we don't need him. I'll would personally be glad to be the one who should stand for his execution. :fero: If he dos arrive.
Make that the both of us. :D

Ziyad
07 May 05, 17:12
Forget this guy,that chapter is over he isnt coming and the majority of Inter fans dont want him back...

I hope some of u guys dont sound the same way with girls who dump u :yuck:

Mikkel
07 May 05, 18:30
I have never tried that, I always dump them before they get the chance to do so :P

So as you see I don't know how I'll react. I will probertly kill them with a chain saw. :P

Frisko
07 May 05, 20:01
Ronaldo has now scored 20 goals in La Liga.

Fat. Finished. Not as good. W h a t e v e r.

Mikkel
07 May 05, 20:10
He could score 100 goals and I still wouldn't wont him back

And besides 20 goals in la liga isen't very much, you have to have in mind that it's easier to score in that league compared to Serie a. So if he played in Serie a I would truely daubt that he would have scored more then 13 goals.

Frisko
07 May 05, 20:18
He could score 100 goals and I still wouldn't wont him back

And besides 20 goals in la liga isen't very much, you have to have in mind that it's easier to score in that league compared to Serie a. So if he played in Serie a I would truely daubt that he would have scored more then 13 goals.

He's catching up with Eto'o, so I guess you think Eto'o wouldn't score so many goals in Italy too?

Mikkel
07 May 05, 20:28
He have not impressed me much. he is overrated in my oppenion.

Gismo
07 May 05, 20:33
Ronaldo has now scored 20 goals in La Liga.

Fat. Finished. Not as good. W h a t e v e r.
How about the 80 other chances he somehow managed to throw away? ;)

And all the bad first touches and passes. He's still 'good' but not 'great' as he used to be. Sorry, that's history.

primo-inter
12 May 05, 12:45
Ronaldo broke up with his wife after just 3 months. :eek:

What a loser.

Miki
12 May 05, 12:48
Ronaldo broke up with his wife after just 3 months. :eek:

What a loser.
I just she couldn't stand to be with someone as fat and as retarded as Ronaldo. :D

Ciao,
Tim

snake
12 May 05, 13:01
serious? poor man. i hope it doesnt effect him to much.

Javier Zanetti
12 May 05, 13:15
serious? poor man. i hope it doesnt effect him to much. :D .
I hope she cheated on him :P .

Handoyo
12 May 05, 13:22
Someone please tell me, how is it that the abomination that is Obelix manage to hook up with these ladies? He is definitely not handsome, he's not faithful yet he has enjoyed the company of the most beautiful ladies. Surely it is not money since these ladies are already well-off before him. Can it be just the fame that he has?

Hand:wth:yo

J zanetti
12 May 05, 13:29
Just a quick edit Han,
Hope you dont mind! :P

Someone please tell me, how is it that the abomination that is Obelix manage to hook up with these ladies? He is definitely not handsome, he's not faithful and he surely do not have any balls!! yet he has enjoyed the company of the most beautiful ladies. Surely it is not money since these ladies are already well-off before him. Can it be just the fame that he has?

Hand:wth:yo

Mikkel
12 May 05, 13:44
Well 3 possative thing abouth the whole affair.

Ronaldo might loos some faith in himself

He dosen't have a beautiful wife anymore

And the world wasen't ruined by one more of his offspring :)

Miki
12 May 05, 13:47
Well 3 possative thing abouth the whole affair.

Ronaldo might loos some faith in himself

He dosen't have a beautiful wife anymore

And the world wasen't ruined by one more of his offspring :)
4. He can't 'do it' anymore.

Ciao,
Tim

Hammoudi
12 May 05, 13:47
Someone please tell me, how is it that the abomination that is Obelix manage to hook up with these ladies? He is definitely not handsome, he's not faithful yet he has enjoyed the company of the most beautiful ladies. Surely it is not money since these ladies are already well-off before him. Can it be just the fame that he has?

And this gives me hopes :star: :star: :star: But I am faithful :stuckup:

That's too bad, I also heared she could be pregnant. Damn, he will be twice divorced now before even reaching 29!

Handoyo
12 May 05, 13:52
It was a miscarriage. :depress:

Forza Daniella! :star: Do not let that blob destroy your life.

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
12 May 05, 13:55
Does anybody have her picture?

Mikkel
12 May 05, 13:58
there is a picture of her here (http://www.onsidedk.com/main/index.phtml?ac_start2=1&id=126615)

intermilansg
12 May 05, 14:05
there is a picture of her here (http://www.onsidedk.com/main/index.phtml?ac_start2=1&id=126615)

Funny she looks somewhat like the female version of MJ :dielaugh:

snake
12 May 05, 14:07
I hope she cheated on him :P .thats not very nice. its his personal life, and his suffered it once before. i hope it goes well.

Handoyo
12 May 05, 14:13
thats not very nice. its his personal life, and his suffered it once before. i hope it goes well.
As far as I know, Obelix has always cheated on his lover, never the reverse.

Hand:yuck:yo

snake
12 May 05, 14:14
thats not very nice. its his personal life, and his suffered it once before. i hope it goes well.
As far as I know, Obelix has always cheated on his lover, never the reverse.

Hand:yuck:yo is it confirmed this is why the great R9 is now divocred again?

Handoyo
12 May 05, 14:16
According to Goal.com, yes. How credible is it, I don't know. I'd give Daniella the benefit of the doubt though, considering Obelix's track record.

Hand;)yo

Mikkel
12 May 05, 14:23
Another reason to hate him even more. :yuck:

I seriously wonna cut his d*ck off

Edit: why is there censor on this forum :confused:

Miki
12 May 05, 14:58
I hope she cheated on him :P .thats not very nice. its his personal life, and his suffered it once before. i hope it goes well.
Yeah well, he cheated on Inter fans too. Some of the fans loved him so much that they practically worshipped the ground he stood on. His very act of betrayal lies in the annals of the all-time most treacherous acts.

Ciao,
Tim

snake
13 May 05, 01:20
Yeah well, he cheated on Inter fans too. Some of the fans loved him so much that they practically worshipped the ground he stood on. His very act of betrayal lies in the annals of the all-time most treacherous acts.

Ciao,
Tim

well i was one of those.

If it wasnt for Ronaldo, i would of chosen to worship Cricket and AFL.
If it wasnt for Ronaldo, i would of chosen to worship someother instead of Inter

Ronaldo to me is up there with the 3 greatest strikers.

Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo

His simply the greatest player to grace this earth since Maradona. And yes his impact was bigger than romarios.

over 100 goals in 5 seasons in Spain. Scored over 30 for PSV in a season, scored over 20 in seasons for us, now with Barca and Real.

This is why i adore him, i owe him alot. so i wish him the best in his matters.

Miki
13 May 05, 08:20

Ciao,
Tim

well i was one of those.

If it wasnt for Ronaldo, i would of chosen to worship Cricket and AFL.
If it wasnt for Ronaldo, i would of chosen to worship someother instead of Inter

Ronaldo to me is up there with the 3 greatest strikers.

Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo

His simply the greatest player to grace this earth since Maradona. And yes his impact was bigger than romarios.

over 100 goals in 5 seasons in Spain. Scored over 30 for PSV in a season, scored over 20 in seasons for us, now with Barca and Real.

This is why i adore him, i owe him alot. so i wish him the best in his matters.
Well, considering that he means so much to you, i would have thought you would at the very least be affected by his act of betrayal, no? :confused:

Ciao,
Tim

snake
13 May 05, 08:24
well youd think so, but i was never a big fan of cuper, and in denial i use to blame cuper for it..., yet of course i still hated ronaldo for what he did, but i could never hide from the fact his the reason i got into football and that i love inter.

Miki
13 May 05, 08:31
well youd think so, but i was never a big fan of cuper, and in denial i use to blame cuper for it..., yet of course i still hated ronaldo for what he did, but i could never hide from the fact his the reason i got into football and that i love inter.
I see. :)

Well then, you stand unique from the rest of the forums on the Ronaldo angle i guess. No sense in digging up the sad past in that case. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

primo-inter
13 May 05, 12:14
Maradona one of the greatest strikers?

I always thought he was a playmaker. He wasn't a pure striker was he?

I'm just curious. I never saw him play in a game. Just highlights here and there.

snake
13 May 05, 14:35
nah your right, he was a support man. Alot like Chino, but you would classify chino as a striker wouldnt you?

primo-inter
13 May 05, 14:43
nah your right, he was a support man. Alot like Chino, but you would classify chino as a striker wouldnt you?

yeah. A lot like Totti.

primo-inter
26 May 05, 13:31
Ronaldo Is Berlusconi's Summer Wish
5/26/2005 1:42:00 PM
Spanish daily Marca is reporting this morning that AC Milan want to sign former Inter star Ronaldo.
“Berlusconi wants Ronaldo,” reads the Madrid based paper’s front page today.

According to the article the AC Milan supremo would be ready to offer Real around 60 million Euros in exchange for R9’s services.

If the sensational deal takes place it would be a further act of betrayal of the Brazilian striker towards the Nerazzurri fans, who still haven’t forgiven Ronaldo for going to Madrid after winning the 2002 World Cup.

If this happens, which I doubt it will, I hope Ronaldo f-cks his knees up again. And I doubt I will regret saying this. I know it's wrong to say it, but he treated us like crap so FUCK HIM!

Mikkel
26 May 05, 14:02
this rumour is posted 3 times now :D

But it's pure balony

J zanetti
26 May 05, 14:06
further act of betrayal LOOOOL

I dont think he can get any lower in our eyes than what he already is. The hell with him and everything he stands for! :yuck: :yuck:

Enricos
26 May 05, 14:58
That would be pure magic, maybe he can break our spell by playing for AC and making them loose ;)

Ziyad
26 May 05, 16:51
He cannot move to Milan again especially not in a red and black shirt...Inter fans will make his life a living hell. :yuck:

Opeum
27 May 05, 05:37
ig he did, i kill him!
but Ronaldo seems to be a jinx nowadays...when he join inter, inter seems to had hard time, then he join Real and real are like inter during 99-01 seasons. he's a jinx..i do hope he join Ac thought..then he bring his jinx and make milan lose and the inter fans in italy kill him..hahaha! \(*^_^*)/

Ari
27 May 05, 05:51
LOOOOOOOOL

What a rumour.

SB9Dragon
28 May 05, 21:46
Ronaldo leaving Inter: Wasn't happy but he was still a favorite of mine

Ronaldo joining Madrid: Sorta happy since that's my 2nd favorite club

Ronaldo joining AC Milan: Oh f*ck no. That would be unbearable. I would finally unleash my own heated villification at that SOB. :fero:

Hopefully he doesn't join Milan. :D

Tommi
29 May 05, 07:31
Hopefully he doesn't join Milan. :D
I for one hope he does join them. I´m sure he won´t though.

That would be another reason to hate Bbilan and i´m sure those derbies would be a lot more exciting/cruel if you know what i mean.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 07:33
I hate to admit, but our derbies with them are boring. I felt more hatred and intensity amongst the players in the Juve game, you could tell they hate each other :fero:

The Count of Anti-Milan
29 May 05, 12:19
Franco Rossi tells an intersting story about Ronaldo's departure. Frisko will have a field day. :P ;) Translated by yours truly.

---------

Hello Franco, my name is Claudio Masoli and I have been to your chat. Today you got angry with me because in chat and therefore according to you anonymously I said that Ronaldo is „vile“.

Seeing that I have apologized for using this term that is a bit strong and bearing in mind that I have read many even more vulgar ones against Moratti, I ask you: how to define Ronaldo after what he had done to us Interisti?

Ronaldo always defined Moratti as a father, always expressed love towards Inter amd the fans, who cried for him, including myself, when he hurt his knee against Lazio atr the Olimpico.

Ronaldo had always said he’d never leave Inter without winning something.

And at one point he went to Moratti and gave him an ultimatum: me or Cuper.

He took Cuper as a pretext to go to Real Madrid where he would have had greater possibilities of winning and where he would have propably gotten more money. What kind of a man is this? How do you define him?

Why should I be surprised if mr Ronaldo asks to go to Milan, together with his Brasilian friends, where today it is propably easier to win then at Real Madrid?

I apologize again for what happened in the chat and I salute you. Ciao.

Claudio Masoli

Thank you for writing to me. As a principle I don’t like anyone being offended.

As far as Ronaldo is concerned there were events not all people know, he got injured while he was captain of Inter. When he got better Cuper stripped him of captiancy and gave it to Zanetti because "an Argentinian would have been better".

At Juve Del Piero was injured abd when he got better the captain’s band was given back to him, just like with Maldini and Totti, champions not as influential as Ronaldo was at Inter.

A monumental humiliation happened, Ronaldo was inserted as a substutute against Ipswich atl 4 - 0 after an hour long warm up.

The day after Ronaldo offended by Cuper’s gesture went to Moratti telling him that he felt like going to Brasil for good that very night.

Moratti rhoned Cuper and convinced him to send Ronaldo as a starter against Brescia, a game in which he scored his comeback goal, but before the game began the coach explained to him that he should get on the back of the opposing player that has the ball, just like Kallon did.

At these words the players in the dressing room laughed. Ronaldo confronted Cuper and told him: mister, why don’t you make Kallon play like Ronaldo?

And there was no more feeling between the two.

There was the game vs. Brescia at San Siro which he won by nimself and the one vs Piacenza where he scored.

Then came the one against Atalanta which was winning 2-1 and Ronaldo began to warm up only to see Ventola come instead of him, a player that was undoubtedly less gifted but which Cuper considered more intelligent then Ronaldo. (Chronological error by Franco Rossi: first came the Atalanta game, then the ones vs Brescia and Piacenza: my emphasis)

Against Chievo Ronaldo terrorized their defense scored a goal and had a stonewall penalty on him overlooked by De Santis and in the end was substituted a couple of minutes from time while Inter was winning. Without Ronaldo , Chievo charged towars Inter goal and equilized.

Of may the 5th it’s better not to talk about seing he was taken off more or less in the same minute in which in the Germany – Brasil final he scored the first of the 2 goals that won the world cup.

In the mean time one should remember that several Inter people (Terraneo above all) from january to march were offering Ronaldo lifet rightr and center because at Inter nobody really believed in his recovery.

Ronaldo was bought by Inter with Nike money which sponsored him and had him sign for Inter contract worth almost 300 billion old lire and in reality it was Nike that payed his salary. Inter with Ronaldo was getting form Nike 24 billion and without him only 16.

They made him rich and famous ond on the 7th of may just before he was off to Japan he got gurantees (the ones Seedorf got as well): he can go to the World Cup peacefully because when he returns there will be no more Cuper.

One june evening, at Saitama, in the wake of the semifinal against Turkey Ronaldo got hold of an Italian newspaper in which it said that Inter prolonged the contract with Cuper.

He took that pretty bad and confided to some of his friends: „I am back at being number one in the world and I’m not going back to a coach that considers me Ventola’s reserve."

I went to the house I rented in Japan and phoned Moratti telling him about what happened, advising him to come to Yokohama for the final to convince Ronaldo to change his mind.

Moratti reassured me and told me that when he comes back to Italy he would convince Ronaldo to stay at Inter.

Ronaldo said that if he hadn’t been sold he would have stayed at Inter, but clearly against his will.

So he accepted Real’s offer and Real still has to pay to Inter.

Ronaldo in his Inter period was the biggest Interista of all, in the forst year he left the number 9 to Zamorano because Zamorano told him he was a star in Chile.

He was the only one who after the infamous Ceccarini penalty went before the cameras and told the whole world that Juve because it has help from referees (and was disqualified), was the only one that on may 5th cried true tears because of the defeat while others only hours after that came to Moratti asking for a pay rise.

I believe this is enough to convince people that Ronaldo was not vile.

At the moment Real and Inter were nagotiating somebody "advised" to a small group of fans to protest agianst Ronaldo at the airport.

This is just part of the truth, the rest will be propably revealed in yoers to come.

At the end I can guarantee that Ronaldo did leave Inter winning something (the only thing Inter won in the last 10 years, UEFA cup, my emphasis) and that he will not go to Milan not even for billion euros.

He’d rather play for Inter for free, I am certain of it.
------

Frisko, Fabio and other Italians: if something was lost in translation the original is on www.francorossi.com and feel free to correct anything.

Frisko
29 May 05, 12:28
I loved this. I gotta read it again before I make comments, but it sounds very credible.

Jimmy
29 May 05, 12:30
Has Franco Rossi ever been right? That's the guy who makes up several crazy rumours and it turns out that he is never right. I believe he's a Milanista as well.

Frisko
29 May 05, 12:42
Ronaldo was the only one who went in front of the cameras on the infamous day of Ceccarini's penalty to say that Juve wins because refs help them (and was suspended), he was the only one who cried with real sentiment on May the 5th.

That's very true.

Ari
29 May 05, 14:08
he was the only one who cried with real sentiment on May the 5th.

Jesus what bullshit. :yuck:

primo-inter
29 May 05, 14:44
Ronaldo loved inter. But love doesn't last long for a guy who's been divorced 2 or 3 times. IS it 2 or 3 wives??

he got fat when he left inter anyway

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 16:42
I don't know who Franco Rossi or how credible he is. I take it he is a journalist, but if he is a Milanista, then I am not sure I could believe him.

There is one part of the piece that I find credible, and can explain what happened. Moratti makes mistakes, and I think he promised Ronaldo that he would fire Cuper only to prolong his contract. I think he believed that he can convince Ronaldo to stay.

Another thing, why does Ronaldo belittle Kallon and Ventola? Those two brought us closer to the title that Ronaldo ever did. I am sure Cuper knew Ronaldo was better, but the guy was so freaking fragile. How can you throw him into the battle right away?

Jake
29 May 05, 17:18
he was the only one who cried with real sentiment on May the 5th.[/b]

That's very true.

The others were just faking...? This is just baloney, I've heard a lot of crap about 5th May, but this tops them all.

Frisko
29 May 05, 17:20
he was the only one who cried with real sentiment on May the 5th.[/b]

That's very true.

The others were just faking...? This is just baloney, I've heard a lot of crap about 5th May, but this tops them all.

Who else was actually crying? Any pics? I was too devasted to notice, and crying myself.

kova9
29 May 05, 17:23
Oh come on hamed right now I want to say something to you,but I won't be that rough....
Man milos75 this story is very touching and I think that Ronaldo was the first player that confronted Cuper...After him there were Recoba,Crespo,Di Biagio,Vieri....
But in one way I understand Ronaldo..He probably expected that he meant more to Moratti than Cuper (which is truth) but Moratti wanted to keep both of them...
Anyway,Ronaldo is the reason I am The Interista and I will always be thankful to him and for everything he gave to us...
I am very sure that he hoped this season that Moratti would call him and ask him if he wanted to come back,and that he would accept..And I can't believe that Inter fans are so rough that just won't give him a 2nd chance and that hurts him..
And these tears are true,and you can't say anything about it...It was only him who cried immidiately on the bench on May the 5th..I think that besides him it was only Javier Zanetti,Di Biagio and Vieri who cared for that lost like him...
And be sure,he won't go to Bilan..I hope he comes to us once again...

Ziyad
29 May 05, 17:36
I dont mean to belittle his emotion on that day but lets not belittle the others too please...

To me actions speak louder than words and the story there has been said over and over again,he was a traitor not just in our eyes but in the eyes of other fans as well who dont support Inter but know a few things about football.

Jake
29 May 05, 17:38
Who else was actually crying? Any pics? I was too devasted to notice, and crying myself.

It's a bit hard to find those pics anymore, but here's one:

http://www.repubblica.it/online/calcio_partite/laziointer/laziointer/ap002d4caacxw200h238c00.jpg

Besides it's not about who cried the most, that doesn't necessarily mean, who had the most sentimental feeling. I think it's outrageous to say that Ronaldo had more feelings in that day than other Inter players.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 17:49
Oh come on hamed right now I want to say something to you,but I won't be that rough....
Man milos75 this story is very touching and I think that Ronaldo was the first player that confronted Cuper...After him there were Recoba,Crespo,Di Biagio,Vieri....

Say what you want my friend, I don't really care.

Also, who else confronted Cuper? Nobody! DiBiaggio confronted him when he left, because he was sad of the truth that he was finished.

Vieri? It was once. Cuper had a rule that a disqualified player shouldn't come with the team, and Vieri was upset. Vieri never had a problem with Cuper, Vieri had arguably his best season ever with Cuper.

Conceicao? Well, he was upset for being subbed after the 475888 horrible performance by him. So he got the bench the game after, and never complained after that.

So Kova, don't act like Ronaldo is the sole victim here. I may have sympathy for him because Moratti made two promises, but he had no right to leave us when we helped him. Many players don't get along with coaches, but they have to be professional and play.

kova9
29 May 05, 18:10
Name me one player that stayed with a team and wasn't in good relation with the coach...I'll give you the best example...David Beckham was in fight with Alex Ferguson after he threw the boot at him in front of the whole team...He put him on the bench in the CL semi-final against real,and Becks left in Madrid...Isn't he a traitor too then??? No...Man Utd fans don't think of him as a traitor and they would welcome his return as well..Now tell me one difference between Ronaldo and Beckhams story...

And as far as Cuper I think that his first season with Inter was his best..After that Inter started to play the worst football in the world..And I also believe that Crespo left because of him..And Vieri was on the edge of leavin that summer too..And Di Biagio was one of the teams leader at the time and stood for the players and had guts to confront him...I don't want to mention Conceicao because he is bigger traitor for me than Ronaldo..How many games did he play for us...And how did he play??How many goals or assists did he have??? And he was only picking up big money...The football he plays is exactly the same football I play with may mates for joke...He is bigger traitor for me than Ronnie...
And for Christ sake why didn't Moratti refused to sell him if he loved him so much...He would have been made for a couple of months,but Cuper would eventually get sacked and he would still be here..

SB9Dragon
29 May 05, 18:16
You are damn right kova9. I really want to see people counter that one. :fero: :D

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:19
You are right indeed.

Especially when you say that if Moratti wanted, he could have kept him.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 18:20
Ferguson threw a boot at Beckham, did Cuper threw something at Ronaldo? Also, Ferguson benched a perfectly healthy Beckham against Real two season ago in the CL. So the Fergie and Beckham case isn't even close.

About DiBiaggio, have you seen his last season? He was utter crap. Cuper should've not played him, the guy was finished. And he was no leader either. When he left, he took a swipe at the team, and many players were upset, and I remember specifically reading that from Emre.

So, Ronaldo's case was selfish. He cared for himself, not Inter. Otherwise, he would've realized that Cuper was the best thing to happen to Inter at that moment.

So please don't try and make him look like a true interista, wouldn't he have co-existed with the coach that was making our club better if he like us?

He had no problems with Lippi or Tradelli or whoever, although they were bad. That's because they played him the whole time. So, for Ronaldo, he comes first, and if you play him you are his favourite coach. I don't blame him for having this attitude, but don't portray him that he cares for Inter first.

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:24
Otherwise, he would've realized that Cuper was the best thing to happen to Inter at that moment.

I think this is the most outrageous sentence ever posted on this forums.

"Juve are not cheaters"

Still, Hamed's is the most outrageous! :dielaugh:

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 18:26
Yes, I agree with that. To call a coach that took us from finishing 8 the season before, to the verge of the scuedetto for the first time in 13 years, and to the UEFA semi's, the best thing is an outrage.

The biggest outrage is you calling Fontana a traitor while Ronaldo isn't. I am trying to digest that one.

kova9
29 May 05, 18:33
Tell me one thing Hamed...If you were a coach,would you play Ronaldo??? I bet there is no coach in this world that would bench Ronaldo when he is healthy....

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:35
Yes, I agree with that. To call a coach that took us from finishing 8 the season before, to the verge of the scuedetto for the first time in 13 years, and to the UEFA semi's, the best thing is an outrage.

The biggest outrage is you calling Fontana a traitor while Ronaldo isn't. I am trying to digest that one.

Nope, Simoni did that before him.

And Fontana is not just a traitor, he's a piece of shit!

The Count of Anti-Milan
29 May 05, 18:36
Another thing, why does Ronaldo belittle Kallon and Ventola? Those two brought us closer to the title that Ronaldo ever did. I am sure Cuper knew Ronaldo was better, but the guy was so freaking fragile. How can you throw him into the battle right away?

On the other hand Ventola is always healthy and is an epitome of stamina... :rolleyes:

kova9
29 May 05, 18:37
Jimmi Fontana??? Am I missing something here??Why is he a piece of shit??

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:41
Jimmi Fontana??? Am I missing something here??Why is he a piece of shit??

That's why:

Fontana slams boss Mancini
Wednesday 11 May, 2005
Inter goalkeeper Alberto Fontana has launched a quite extraordinary verbal attack on Coach Roberto Mancini.

The reserve shot-stopper is set to leave the club in the summer but not before he made his feelings towards the tactician perfectly clear.

"If I hadn’t had been stopped by my teammates, I would have come to blows with him. I just can’t take it anymore," he told the QS newspaper.

"I already told him a few months ago, when he was attacking us goalkeepers about the goals we were letting in, that his Lazio side also conceded a sack full of goals.

"Therefore, maybe there was another problem that was linked with his style of play. That’s when our relationship ended, even if we never really had a relationship."

Fontana was actually promoted to the first team for a period earlier this season after Francesco Toldo’s difficulties.

But he was relegated back to the bench and is unlikely to feature again after today’s astonishing outburst.

"I was told that I had become ‘uncomfortable’ because I could create problems with my character," added the former Atalanta No 1.

"But Mancini didn’t tell me this. He hasn’t got the balls to do so even if he is paid to do such things.

"He is a spoilt child who is afraid of his own shadow and always needs help from others, notably (his assistant Fernando) Orsi.

"Mancini was a phenomenon as a player but he is worth nothing as a man.

"After all, there must have been a motive if during his playing days everybody loved Roberto Baggio whereas Mancini was hated."

The Italian added that he believed former Nerazzurri boss Hector Cuper was a much better man manager.

"Cuper on the other hand was a great, a real man," noted the player nicknamed ‘Jimmy’.

"If he asked me to be the fifth choice ‘keeper then I would. If Majorca survive relegation in La Liga then I could go and join him there."

Inter are expected to take disciplinary action against the player for giving an "unauthorised" interview

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 18:41
Frisko, with Simeone, we didn't lose in the final day of the season. And had we beat Juve, there was still a chance of us not winning.

Kova, I would defintely play Ronnie ahead of Kallon and Ventola, but not at that stage when they had a good thing going and Ronaldo was just out from a serious injury.

Milos, same point. At that stage, it would've been better to play Ventola since he performed during the whole season and Ronaldo was injured.

And Frisko again, I am hallucinating. How can you call Fontana that and still consider Ronaldo a hero?

The Count of Anti-Milan
29 May 05, 18:46
Milos, same point. At that stage, it would've been better to play Ventola since he performed during the whole season and Ronaldo was injured.

Hamed, let's go back to the infamous Inter-Atalanta. There are 20 or so minutes left to play, Atalanata is leading, you need someone coming of the bench to turn the game around. You have Ronaldo and Ventola. At that point physical condition matters not because they come on as a substitute with 2/3 of the game played. Who is more likely to turn the game around? Answers on a post stamp.

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:47
Frisko, with Simeone, we didn't lose in the final day of the season. And had we beat Juve, there was still a chance of us not winning.

It doesn't matter, we should have won that match, and we would have done it.

And Frisko again, I am hallucinating. How can you call Fontana that and still consider Ronaldo a hero?

I could write a book on this...

Ronaldo:

1. Carried a whole team that played horrible catenaccio football on his shoulders, scoring more than 20 goals in his first season in Italy.

2. Had a mediocre team with a terrible defense to lead to the Scudetto (only saved by San Pagliuca).

3. Got injured and lived in Milan for 2 years, while our 'supportive and faithful' fans weren't doing anything else but saying that he was finished, that he would never come back and so on (I witnessed this in person and I had endless arguments with Inter fans in Italy).

4. He's the reason why many fans discovered Inter, and many of them stuck to them even after he went.

Fontana:

1. He was supposed to play only if Toldo broke his leg.

2. Mancini gave him a chance in huge games (Derby/Valencia) when Toldo went through a bad patch (only to get insulted by him because 'Mancini blames the keepers'.

3. Went to the press to insult our coach, not just on a technical point of view, but on a personal level, showing just what kind of a worm he is.

kova9
29 May 05, 18:51
Frisko you have just stole these words from my mouth...Every freacking word...
Well said mate...

Hammoudi
It doesn't matter, we should have won that match, and we would have done it.

Let's not enter into if's and what's. Had we won that game, we would've won Lo Scudetto. Had we beat Juve, we wouldn't have automatically won Lo Scuetto.

So, fact: Cuper brought us closer to Lo Scuetto than Ronaldo ever did, period.

The Count of Anti-Milan
3. Went to the press to insult our coach, not just on a technical point of view, but on a personal level, showing just what kind of a worm he is.

And all that at a very sensitive point of the season whereas Ronaldo only talked after the season was over.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 18:53
Yeah right, Ronaldo left us in August screwing up our whole plans. We had to scramble and sign Crespo and took our attention away from getting a quality CD and ended up getting Cannavaro.

Frisko
29 May 05, 18:54

Your "fact" says it all: one single player, Ronaldo, almost did on his own what a coach, with 20 plus players at his disposal, did.

That just shows you the magnitude of what Ronaldo did for Inter.

The Count of Anti-Milan
29 May 05, 18:55
BTW, Frisko, the curva was always with Ronaldo. I imagine you are talking about the usual disfattisti in other sections.

Jake
29 May 05, 18:56
Frisko: Simoni didn't pull us from 8th place to fight for lo scudetto for real. There's a major difference between him and Cuper. Well he won us Uefa Cup, but still...

To me it's just amazing how you can still admire Ronaldo so much. Everyone can see clearly how he put himself in front of team. If he loved Inter so much and wanted to stay, then why didn't he continue to fight. Hell he had just come back from a major injury and first thing was to complain about how we played. If he was half the man you think he is, he had stayed and tried to make us better despite Cuper.

The biggest reason why I'm bitter to €naldo is that, he paid back the years of treatment we gave him, not to mention the very big paychecks, was to abandon us, because his personal vision wasn't the same with our coach. Finally when he was healthy he should've stayed with us and help us win with his goals, he owed us that much. But no, he preferred to just think about himself. Obviously he thought we were doomed with Cuper and you know what they say: only rats leave a sinking ship.

About Fontana, I think he was out of line, but what he did is nothing compared to Ronaldo.

kova9
29 May 05, 19:00
He fought and wanted to stay,but he didn'get enough support from Moratti and the fans who thought that Cuper was more nedeed than Ronaldo at the time..And tell me its not truth...He was just disappointed at Moratti...I would call it a Moratti betrayal and not Ronnies..

Frisko
29 May 05, 19:02
BTW, Frisko, the curva was always with Ronaldo. I imagine you are talking about the usual disfattisti in other sections.

I'm not just talking about the S Siro Milos, I'm talking about the Inter fans in the streets, there was very little belief in his comeback, especially after his second injury.

There is some misconception about Inter fans supporting Ronnie all through his injury. That might have been true in La Nord and the internet community, but it surely wasn't in the streets of Milan and nearby towns.

Believe me, it definitely wasn't the case.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 19:03

Your "fact" says it all: one single player, Ronaldo, almost did on his own what a coach, with 20 plus players at his disposal, did.

That just shows you the magnitude of what Ronaldo did for Inter.

I never said Ronaldo brought us close to Lo scudetto. I said Cuper did more than Ronaldo, doesn't mean Ronaldo did anything.

To say the truth, I didn't watch many games in 98. From the few I saw, I found Pagliuca to be a saviour, and Ronaldo and Zamorano great. But Ronaldo played well, still I can't tell, you could be right.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 19:05
He fought and wanted to stay,but he didn'get enough support from Moratti

Yeah, fighting from the Carnival do Rio, taking extra-time off when it was better to stay in Milan and train. We all gave him everything, from the president to the fans.

I am surprised to hear that most fans weren't with him. I know alot were, in the stands and the internet crowd. Heck, why is everyone hurt now if they didn't support him?

Frisko
29 May 05, 19:44

I never said Ronaldo brought us close to Lo scudetto. I said Cuper did more than Ronaldo, doesn't mean Ronaldo did anything.

:dielaugh:

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 20:34
Okay, let me explain it further.

I said Cuper brought us closer to Lo Scuetto than Ronaldo ever did. Doesn't necessarily mean Ronaldo brought us closer to the scudetto to start with.

Another example, I can say that Adriano helped us win more than Sukur ever did. Does it mean Sukur helped us win many games? Surely not.

Jake
29 May 05, 21:04
Another example, I can say that Adriano helped us win more than Sukur ever did. Does it mean Sukur helped us win many games? Surely not.

Let's not drag SuperHakan into this, please. :rolleyes:

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 21:08
Just trying to make a point, blame Frisko :P

kova9
29 May 05, 21:08
My conclusion is that in Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima we had a player who will in 50 years be mentioned as one of the best of all the times...My childrens children will talk about Ronaldo who was the best player in the world and played for Barcelona Inter and Real...Thats why we screwed it up all..We had a great opportunity to call Ronaldo "the best player in the world who played for Inter"...well thats not gonna be the case and it makes me sad...

Tommi
29 May 05, 21:12
...We had a great opportunity to call Ronaldo "the best player in the world who played for Inter"...well thats not gonna be the case...
...because €naldo ruined it all by himself!

Which is better nickname for him by the way? €naldo or Fatlardo?

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 21:15
Hmmm... I don't know about the greatest player. The greatest player has to win a league in his country more than ONE time. He never won it with Barca, us, PSV and only once with Real.

Also, he never won the CL. And won the WC once, so let's not talk big when he still didn't achieve much.

kova9
29 May 05, 21:18
O come on Tommi,don't be such a .........
We all agreed that the whole Inter+fans+Ronaldo share guilt for his leaving...But once again I repeat..Moratti MUSTN'T have sold him for any kind of money,especially for lousy 45M,and they still owe us 30...

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 21:20
What could Moratti do? Let Ronaldo sit out the rest of his contract? Play the following season with a lone forward in Vieri while the others were injured?

Come on man, we can argue on everything. But don't blame Moratti for selling him, what else could he have done?

kova9
29 May 05, 21:22
Hamed,what did Pele win??? What did Maradona win except one scudetto with Napoli??? And Ronaldo has 2 WC,and one final..But never mind...His qualities and games will be spoken as one of the greatests..

Tommi
29 May 05, 21:24
I know kova9. I wont bash him anymore...

But i didnt agree that Inter/fans/€naldo share the blame why he left. 90% goes to €naldo and 10% to Inter´s management.

But i do agree that we sold him too cheap. That´s also because of €naldo said he wanted to leave only few days before transfer market closed if i remember it correctly. I dont think Globetrotter´s owe us anything anymore though.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 21:24
Pele played his entire career in Brazil, and I am not belittling Ronaldo's achievements.

Let's wait until he is done, and then assess it.

BTW, are you an inter fan? Don't misunderstand that question ;)

kova9
29 May 05, 21:25
Do you really think that Ronaldo wouldn't want to play if he was forced to stay...??? No man no...He just made a pressure on Moratti with that,so Moratti can let him go...And I am not blaming only Moratti for this..As I said it everyones fault,even yours and mine..

kova9
29 May 05, 21:28
Am I Interista?????!!!!!! wtf..How can you ask me that question???? On this forum???? I am deeply offended by this!!!!

Fabio
29 May 05, 21:30
Am I Interista?????!!!!!! wtf..How can you ask me that question???? On this forum???? I am deeply offended by this!!!!

Hamed didn't mean it in a bad way - he/we just didn't know if you were solely a Ronaldo lover or mainly an Inter fan.

Fabio :)

kova9
29 May 05, 21:35
Man I love Inter like my family...The whole city where I live knows that I am a fanatic Interista...And I am not so new on this forum..Anyway,its cool mate... ;)

J zanetti
29 May 05, 21:50
It is sad to see people still discussing £onaldo’s case.
However it is even more sad to see people still backing his sorry a$$ because once upon a time they were blinded by his footy tricks

Now, a tiny hint to everyone who would still welcome the return of that back stabbing little rat into our club would be this. You only need to ask the neutral football fans opinion around the globe to understand what he did to us. And if that doesn’t make you understand you either will never get it because your love to his overweight belly has blinded you or it is just not in you genes.

/ Basta

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 21:56

I told you don't misunderstand it, yet you did.

I just wondered since you aruge mostly about Ronaldo if you were an Inter fan or a Ronaldo fan, no malice intended.

Frisko
29 May 05, 22:36
What could Moratti do? Let Ronaldo sit out the rest of his contract? Play the following season with a lone forward in Vieri while the others were injured?

Come on man, we can argue on everything. But don't blame Moratti for selling him, what else could he have done?

You're not serioius are you mate?

Sitting out his contract? 5 years? Pleaseee! Did you ever hear of a top player refusing to play?

If Moratti wanted to, he could have kept him. People need to wake up from this fantasy world where players can do whatever they want.

Things have surely changed a lot from times when they were completely tied to clubs. But hey, they sign freaking contracts, and you can hold them onto them.

And please don't give me that bullshit about players refusing to play, that's never going to happen.

kova summed it up perfectly: the whole Inter+fans+Ronaldo share guilt for his leaving.

Hammoudi
29 May 05, 22:44
Sitting out his contract? 5 years? Pleaseee! Did you ever hear of a top player refusing to play?

Taddei did it, and I can't remember other names, but I think there are.

But that's not the point, even if he forced him to play, he would have created a ticking time bomb in the lockeroom.

Frisko
29 May 05, 22:53

Taddei did it, and I can't remember other names, but I think there are.

But that's not the point, even if he forced him to play, he would have created a ticking time bomb in the lockeroom.

Yep, Taddei and Ronaldo, players of the same stature right?

And our lockeroom was constantly in bomb-mode when Ronaldo was with us. First there were the fights between him and Simeone, then the relationship with Cuper.

And what about the situation created by Ronnie leaving? Vieri was livid and said so loud and clear. I don't think that helped to create a good atmosphere in the locker room!

Hammoudi
30 May 05, 00:31
Let's go retro and see:

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/ec4223fdc2.jpg (http://www.realimagehost.com)

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/56ded1c1a8.jpg (http://www.realimagehost.com)

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/892b18766f.jpg (http://www.realimagehost.com)

Who cares anyway now, I want to congratulate Cuper again on keeping Mallorca, and I take his version over Ronaldo anytime of the week. He will be a part of Inter rememberd postively despite all the setbacks, I can't say the same of Ronaldo:

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/d89fa6184d.jpg (http://www.realimagehost.com)

http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/35ec6983a3.jpg (http://www.realimagehost.com)

Ari
30 May 05, 05:50
INTEResting 2 pages to read guys, and I've agreed pretty much everything with Hamed. ;)

And Fontana is not just a traitor, he's a piece of shit!

WTF is Ronaldo then? Both of them attacked our coaches, but because you like Mancini and hate Cuper (who's BTW the real man like Fontana said), you find that Fontana is a bastard and Ronaldo is a hero. Just little objectivity. Ronaldo leaves "his loved club" because of coach and Fontana critizises the coach while still being in the club. Which one is traitor, which one is bastard?

3. Got injured and lived in Milan for 2 years, while our 'supportive and faithful' fans weren't doing anything else but saying that he was finished, that he would never come back and so on (I witnessed this in person and I had endless arguments with Inter fans in Italy).
Stayed for that 2 years getting high wage and slowly recovered him self. After that took his stuff and left to Madrid.

kova summed it up perfectly: the whole Inter+fans+Ronaldo share guilt for his leaving.

WHATT!!? We should share a guilt!?!? Unbelievable.

What shit has Bobo taken in his years in Inter. Ultras have attacked him in personal life. Attacked to his restaurant. Bobo got boos consistently just because he didn't celebrate some phucking goal. And you say that we should share a guilt cause we weren't supportive enough for fat bastard. Ronaldo is a girly wussy. Bobo is something I call a man and interista. And Moratti even bigger than him. Ronaldo was a son for Moratti but Ronnie wanted to leave. Moratti isn't the one the blame. He only loves Inter very much.

kova9
30 May 05, 09:13
I love Bobo Vieri,but I remember he was on the edge of leaving Inter back then...I remember that after he found out that Ronaldo was sold,and after a year Crespo he went to the Inter staff completely mad and yelled at Moratti and everyone and told them to sell him too..He was always saying that we need Veron for scudetto and that Inter problem was that they always sell good players and keep average players...But What do you think would happen if Vieri left too...We would be with strikers like Kallon,Ventola and Recoba!!!! Trust me Moratti begged Vieri to stay and Vieri didn't want to leave because of his salary (12 M a year)..Who would give a 30yrs old player that kind of money except Moratti?? But Bobo gave him an ultimatum to bring Veron and some good players because he wanted scudetto so bad and he couldn't win it with Ventola,Farinos and Guly....Anyway,thanks Bobo for staying!!! You saved Moratti's ass...

Frisko
30 May 05, 09:32
Ronaldo leaves "his loved club" because of coach and Fontana critizises the coach while still being in the club. Which one is traitor, which one is bastard?

Ronaldo never attacked Cuper on a personal level, only his ideas on football. And not during the season (in a crucial moment as well).

Stayed for that 2 years getting high wage and slowly recovered him self. After that took his stuff and left to Madrid.

Again with money. Do you seriously think money was ever an issue for Ronaldo? If that was it, he could have gone to play in Quatar, even with a metal leg, and they would have covered him in gold.

What shit has Bobo taken in his years in Inter. Ultras have attacked him in personal life. Attacked to his restaurant. Bobo got boos consistently just because he didn't celebrate some phucking goal.

Bobo only got back the shit that threw at Inter. First wanting to leave us for Gobbi, then refusing to celebrate his goals, then refusing to go on the bench. I love the guy but he surely had his bad moments at Inter.

Frisko
30 May 05, 09:38
On actual news, this is reported by gazzetta.it

Ronaldo repeats: "I'm not playing the Confederations Cup".

RIO DE JANEIRO – "I don't want to play the Confederations Cup, I want to go on holiday".

Ronaldo, just arrived in Rio, repeats what he said in Spain: "I've always answered all the NT calls, but this time I really want to speak with the federation's officials. According to Real I'm already on holiday, I have to report back in Madrid on July the 8th."

"Just tell me how am I supposed to rest if I have to play with the NT until the end of June?"

"I'm not a kid who always has to say yes to gain a place in the team anymore..."

He surely has a point. If you think that these players will be playing the world cup next summer, you talk about 3 years without a real break. That's just the way players get bad injuries.

snake
30 May 05, 09:53
true, but i think Adriano's case is just AS stong, if not more so.

Ari
30 May 05, 10:04
Again with money. Do you seriously think money was ever an issue for Ronaldo? If that was it, he could have gone to play in Quatar, even with a metal leg, and they would have covered him in gold. Well after he recovered, he didn't have any kind of interest playing for the club. Quatar wasn't in fashion back then and of course he wanted to stay in competitive league. Who would have bought him anyway? No one even in Quatar. He was in Inter getting high wage and recovering. Things were fine for him, until he got back to condition and after that he was ready to go. That's what I call disgusting. Even more disgusting is that he is said to love Inter.

Bobo only got back the shit that threw at Inter. First wanting to leave us for Gobbi, then refusing to celebrate his goals, then refusing to go on the bench. I love the guy but he surely had his bad moments at Inter.

Wanting to leave Gobbi.. Did he left anyway? Someone else did, what was his name again?

Refusing celbrating is understandable if you feel not to celebrate. Bobo loves Inter. He was a traveller. He's not anymore. It's ridicilous to attack player who isn't celebrating. It's understandable to attack player who stabs a club which has believed in him for a long time, waiting him to recover from serious injury.

cool_cuchu
30 May 05, 10:12
hmm Vieri was about to be sold by Inter....
at first it was Vieri who wanted out, but Moratti convinced him otherwise, I couldnt recall which season, ..

but on the next seasons, it;s been reverse... We almost sold him once or twice, but Vieri wants to remain....

I suspect that Vieri didnt love inter that much, but today.. he cares for this club, he's focus..., agree to be subbed, supportive and calm...

I respect him for his change of attitude and his contribution..

Ronaldo was loved by moratty very much, more that recoba is...
Vieri is just a great player, Moratti prefers him over Crespo..., Crespo is sold, vieri remains...

kova9
30 May 05, 12:15
true, but i think Adriano's case is just AS stong, if not more so.

It is,if not even stronger...But someone said on this forum that Ronaldo didn't want to train when he came back from the world cup...

Here I agree with Frisko,once again...He played a season with us,immediately went to Japan and when he got back he just wanted to celebrate a trophy and get some rest...

I also think that Adriano shouldn't go and play for Brasil...He should be here and play against Roma and then have a rest so he can be ready for next season with Inter...

kova9
30 May 05, 12:24
Now you tell me he didn't love,or fight for Inter..

http://img264.echo.cx/img264/4844/ceccarinibastardo8ou.th.jpg (http://img264.echo.cx/my.php?image=ceccarinibastardo8ou.jpg)

And this is his last training with Inter..http://img264.echo.cx/img264/7210/lasttrainingwithinter0ub.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Fabio
30 May 05, 12:40
Pictures can tell a thousand words, but they never tell a whole story.

Fabio :rolleyes:

Frisko
30 May 05, 14:07

Me too, very much so.

kova9
30 May 05, 15:17

Me too, very much so.

same with me,as well

kova9
30 May 05, 17:25
Rome, April 27: Ronaldo has hinted he might consider leaving Inter Milan if the club's angry fans repeat attacks against him and other players. The Brazilian said today he accepted being heckled after last Sunday's 3-1 home defeat by Udinese but the violence which followed the match in Milan was `intolerable.'
Ronaldo's car was hit by a bottle thrown by a fan as it was leaving the San Siro Stadium. His parents, sister and nephew were also in the car but no one was hurt.

``I can accept the whistles, they may have even been justified on that occasion...Since I and the whole team played horribly against Udinese,'' the Brazilian said. ``But what really hurt was the attempted assault as I was leaving the stadium,'' he told the Gazzetta Dello sport daily.

``In this climate of tension and fear, somebody could decide to leave Inter,'' he added. Ronaldo was speaking from Spain, where he is set to play for Brazil against his old club Barcelona.

Inter issued a statement last evening, deploring the fans whothrews stones and bottles at players' cars.

``Violence...is absolutely unacceptable. The club points out that a few hooligans fortunately are not representative in any way of Inter fans as a whole.

Ronaldo said he had not yet thought of leaving Inter, but added: ``the future is something that is planned day by day, experience after experience.And every good intention must always be confirmed by the facts.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you tell me that fans are not to be blamed at all...

Gaetan
30 May 05, 18:20
Ronaldo had a special part of my heart, and was the only reason why i ever got interested in this club. He may still be a great finisher, but he isn't half the player he once was, and i think the fast tempo in Spain doesn't suit his style as well as it could in Italia. I don't think he is as happy as he thought he'd be, and in the long run, all the hints that he's given about leaving Real Madrid are for a reason. He is no longer enjoying playing football.

For all i care, he can go rot in hell. I just do not wish to see him speak of Inter, as he's a traitor, and has broken all of our hearts. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Ziyad
30 May 05, 18:56
The Ronaldo story is soo simple i dont know how u can ginore it.

He got hot in the WC and he (along with his agent )wanted to strike when the iron was red hot and make a fortune on changing clubs.How many times can u play like that on the biggest stage? With that stupid haircut too?

People who dont think he is a traitor should just admit they love him and thats understandable but dont give us this BS about him not being a traitor.
I cant find a nicer word for someone who got paid and got medical attention by a club for soo long and captured the fans heart's and sympathies only to recover and do well in the WC just to leave those people who loved him...(remember those messages we sent to wish him well?)
So i suggest stop arguing points that dont mean anything to the people who arent blinded by that kind of love to the bastard...Objectivity has no place in those arguments.

primo-inter
31 May 05, 10:52
Ronaldo joins A.C Milan
5/31/2005 12:49:00 PM
http://media.goal.com/200505/7341_news.jpg
In a shocking turn of events Brazilian superstar Ronaldo has signed for Milan in a deal estimated to be worth 55million euros. It sees the Milan club fork out 45million euros as well as trading Stam to Real Madrid. Ronaldo is said to have been frustrated with coach Luxemburgo which was a factor which led to his amazing departure. The circumstances are quite similar to Ronaldo's exit of Inter when then-manager Hector Cuper was apparently the reason for Ronaldo's exit. Inter fans are expected to be furious with this move since Ronaldo was their hero before he left them for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo will have now played for the two biggest rivals in Spain (Barcelona and Real Madrid) and the two biggest rivals in Italy (AC Milan and Inter).

This will definitely be the biggest transfer of the summer market and will delight Milan fans whose mouths will be watering at the prospect of Shevchenko partnering the mercurial striker. Crespo is now set to return to Chelsea after Milan forked out such a huge amount to purchase Ronaldo.

With the recent purchase of Czech star Jankulovski it is expected that Maldini will move into the LCB position with Jankulovski taking over at left back.

=================================================

:frustrat: :frustrat:

intermilansg
31 May 05, 11:18
Ronaldo joins A.C Milan
5/31/2005 12:49:00 PM
http://media.goal.com/200505/7341_news.jpg
In a shocking turn of events Brazilian superstar Ronaldo has signed for Milan in a deal estimated to be worth 55million euros. It sees the Milan club fork out 45million euros as well as trading Stam to Real Madrid. Ronaldo is said to have been frustrated with coach Luxemburgo which was a factor which led to his amazing departure. The circumstances are quite similar to Ronaldo's exit of Inter when then-manager Hector Cuper was apparently the reason for Ronaldo's exit. Inter fans are expected to be furious with this move since Ronaldo was their hero before he left them for Real Madrid.

Ronaldo will have now played for the two biggest rivals in Spain (Barcelona and Real Madrid) and the two biggest rivals in Italy (AC Milan and Inter).

This will definitely be the biggest transfer of the summer market and will delight Milan fans whose mouths will be watering at the prospect of Shevchenko partnering the mercurial striker. Crespo is now set to return to Chelsea after Milan forked out such a huge amount to purchase Ronaldo.

With the recent purchase of Czech star Jankulovski it is expected that Maldini will move into the LCB position with Jankulovski taking over at left back.

=================================================

:frustrat: :frustrat:

Is this a joke? :P

Pravesh
31 May 05, 11:36
That was a big joke, but seriously I would be happy if that happened. I am not joking !!

I hate Milan and I hate Ronaldo, and the reason I hate Real is coz Ronaldo joined them.

So Milan + Ronaldo ====> I will hate Milan more than ever :star: :fero: