PDA

View Full Version : Domenico Criscito

Grujinho
05 Jun 11, 18:48
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z8v_oIquXPk/TH9qPJJnr7I/AAAAAAAADe8/BxwZGPZCWQc/s1600/Domenico+CRISCITO.png

I'm following rumours about Criscito for a while now, but the last one is "the real thing"

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNDg3NjI

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/&ei=UWUWTbTTCY6CsQOMnrjcAg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3DGLx%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns

Criscito says he is close to Inter. He said that Milan was also after him in January, but they now bought Taye Taiwo.

He already refused an offer from Zenit, so he is really close to joining Inter. I hope he comes, he is good, young, italian and could contribute a lot to our defence.

His price is moving around 10-13m€

Some more news.

Preziosi saying that Criscito will leave:
http://www.footballpress.net/index.php?action=read&idsel=85920

Criscito admiting that Milan and Inter were after him already in January. But now, while Milan got themselves Taiwo, he is even closer to Inter. Journalist also asked him if he is going to Inter, and he said that they should ask Preziosi about that :)

http://www.footballpress.net/index.php?action=read&idsel=82085

Coutinho10
05 Jun 11, 18:49
Great I just read that news and I am happy He is very good player :) Forza Inter

doekee
05 Jun 11, 19:00
I think he's a good buy! He's Italian, young and we need a left-back because last season we often used Chivu there but this isn't his natural position. Also Naga can play there but I think he will play more often as a right-back.

Grujinho
05 Jun 11, 19:07
Yes i think that Criscito and Chivu will battle for the LB position and Nagatomo and Santon/Maicon for RB...Zanetti would be there to cover all the positions LB, RB and midfield.

Batman
05 Jun 11, 19:11
Nice.. 10-13m would be good for him.. I hope the price doesnt go upper than that..

I wonder does it mean that Maicon will surely leave??

Mad Biscione
05 Jun 11, 19:48
Never really was impressed by him

Suneet
05 Jun 11, 20:02
Undecided on him, he is a good player at best, maybe he will shine here. Maybe. It also means Maicon is surely going.

So our defence will look like this next season J.Z., Naga, Lucio, Froggy, Samuel, Andreolli, Matrix, Cordoba, Chivu, Criscito. I also worry about Santon, are we really using him in the Sanchez deal?

I dont think Criscito will want to move to a club with sooooo much competition, especially if Santon stays too. I mean realistically he has a shot at 1 place in the playing 11 and that is at LB. Where we will have J.Z., Santon, Naga, Chivu.

skeet
05 Jun 11, 20:16
i'm not sure about this transfer, 6 months ago i would have said yes in a heart beat, but now that we have zanetti nagatomo and maybe santon there isn't really much room for him unless JZ plays midfield

also, he isn't exactly a natural left back, i believe he was a CB 2 seasons ago

Pajo
05 Jun 11, 20:20
He can play as CB as he often did, yeah, but i think his natural position is LB actually... Vitoman, statistic? :D

For me, i feel something like Sun does. For me, Nagatomo is better player. Criscito is good defensively, but i havent really seen nothing from him in the attack. He is kinda Chivu type of player who is overall better of course. It's fine addition, and not too expensive, but i think many are overvaluing him...

We will see him, with better defence and better team, how he performs... If he comes that is.

Antib
05 Jun 11, 20:28
Would be awesome to get Criscito, he's a decent player and italian. Much better than Chivu any day of the week.

Kakaroto
05 Jun 11, 20:38
Get Crisito, sell Maicon, would be good business.

CafeCordoba
05 Jun 11, 20:41
Criscito indeed comes only if Maicon departs. We can't use the logic that now when Criscito said he's close to Inter that Maicon will leave. Maicon will leave if we find a buyer and then Criscito can come. If Real gets Coentrao, I don't see how Maicon could go there too.

I'm not too fancy of Criscito for let's say 13m€. It's okay only if we can put youngsters into the deal getting their value higher than what anyone would actually pay to get them.

Chianglandia
05 Jun 11, 21:14
Great to hear we can capture another italian international. But his come surely start the clocking down of Chivu's departure, he can also cover CB/LB, why we still keep Chivu in the squad ?

Choppin Onions
05 Jun 11, 21:17
Yes i think that Criscito and Chivu will battle for the LB position and Nagatomo and Santon/Maicon for RB...Zanetti would be there to cover all the positions LB, RB and midfield.

Cristico should win that battle with ease. He's better at everything than Chivu. Santon is about 99% guaranteed to be going on loan again. Or used in a deal for Sanchez or someone else. Maicon is probably gonna be sold. He's still an amazing attacking fullback but his defending is very mediocre and only gonna get worse as he gets older.

Cristico is an all-around good fullback imo. He's not amazing going forward but he's competent. He's quick, strong and excellent in defense. If he comes over, we have a good and fairly young foundation going forward in defense with him, Nagatomo and Ranocchia.

We also get our revenge on Rubentus when they took our former youngster by taking one of theirs ;)

jmaster
05 Jun 11, 21:33
Never seen him play (never payed attention tbh) so I can't say much about him. I hope he will succeed here if he comes, plus he's Italian, and young. I hope we won't pay too much.

KevinB
05 Jun 11, 21:34
Yay Criscito ! A Good Italian leftback for us FINALLY

Pajo
05 Jun 11, 21:38
Yay Criscito ! Good leftback for us FINALLY

Nagatomo? :rollani:

KevinB
05 Jun 11, 21:43

Forgot to say Italian.

Pajo
05 Jun 11, 21:52
That's different... :P

I don't think Italy have had decent LB since Zambrotta, so... :)

.:42:.
05 Jun 11, 22:03
I don't care if he is italian or not, but he is a decent LB. With him Nagatomo can go to the right side. It is just unnatural for a Fullback to play on the wrong side.

They don't need to have the ability to cut insinde unlike wingers, so a fullback with the ability to cross while running would be better. I hope Nagatomo can cross a little bit more precise with his right food.

Kakaroto
05 Jun 11, 22:43

Nagatomo would be the bombing RB.

Sid
05 Jun 11, 22:52
But I don't want Maicon to go :depress:

Maslany
05 Jun 11, 23:11
Are we getting this kid?

Alessandro
05 Jun 11, 23:27
But I don't want Maicon to go :depress:

Me either... But if we do, I'm happy we are bringing in a solid replacement who is actually consistent in performance. Criscito is gun...

Sid
06 Jun 11, 04:14
Me either... But if we do, I'm happy we are bringing in a solid replacement who is actually consistent in performance. Criscito is gun...

yes but if maicon leaves who is going to cross to pazzini???? pazzini just found a new bff in maic we already saw the difference with maic and without maic...yes defensively naga is better but offensively maic is the best...pazzini needs maic..we need maic...he's an important part of the team...

we have the best attacking fullback in the world...no fullback attacks or crosses the ball like maic...replacing him is going to be impossible....to me 4 players are irreplaceable...Eto'o,Wes,Julione and Maic...those are quality players and we should hang on to them as long as we can...

if he wants to leave I guess there is nothing we can do but let him go :depress:

but if he wants to stay we need to keep him....let him fix his knee...and continue playing capitano in midfield to cover for him so he can deliver crosses to pazzini :) :thumbsup:

I hope he stays with us :proud:

Stefan
06 Jun 11, 06:26
i'm not sure about this transfer, 6 months ago i would have said yes in a heart beat, but now that we have zanetti nagatomo and maybe santon there isn't really much room for him unless JZ plays midfield

also, he isn't exactly a natural left back, i believe he was a CB 2 seasons ago

He is not a good centreback. He can play there but he really shouldn't, was a disaster playing there for juve on their return to serie a.

If the price is €10-13 million. I am fine with him the previous price of mentioned in jan of €18 million I am against.

Suneet
06 Jun 11, 07:02
If Chivu and Criscito are in the squad, Chivu will be starting. Not because he is better or anything just because this is the way Inter does things. The only way Chivu will be on the bench is if Criscito starts playing like a beast just like Santon when he broke through.

MM has said that Chivu is staying recently and will renew too. I personally would only keep Chivu if one of Cordoba/Matrix retires but that isnt happening.

Batman
06 Jun 11, 07:03
It would be nicer if Chivu the one who will leave but I think the possibility of that 1%.. It would be sad to see Maicon leaves but I think this is the right time for him to go. It would be a great business either if we sell Maicon for 18m min. and get Crisicto for 13m.. put Naga on the right, Criscito on the left and we have a younger team now.

Gerti-inter
06 Jun 11, 07:06
I want to leave Chivu..
RB: Maicon-Santon
LB: Criscito-Nagatomo

Universe
06 Jun 11, 07:09
I don't like any scenario involving the transfer of Maicon, regardless of any arrivals or replacements.

Coutinho10
06 Jun 11, 10:03
this team need fresh blood Maicon Has done more than asked He is super player I will miss him too but really when it's time is time we have to sell him and buy this guy we have to move on FORZA INTER

Batman
06 Jun 11, 10:36
Now the reports say that Real is very close to Coentrao.. if they really sign him then Maicon will surely not go to Real, we'll have only Man City who is willing to get him if we really want to sell Maicon and get Criscito.

Pravesh
06 Jun 11, 11:39
Now the reports say that Real is very close to Coentrao.. if they really sign him then Maicon will surely not go to Real, we'll have only Man City who is willing to get him if we really want to sell Maicon and get Criscito.

If I am not wrong, Coentrao is a left back ?? :S

Me2
06 Jun 11, 11:43

He can play RB also

Batman
06 Jun 11, 11:47

I dont know if he can play RB also but the most important thing is that Coentrao costs much.

Tanel
06 Jun 11, 11:49
Don't rate Criscito. I've seen him play enough to decide that he's literally Chivu's replacement... his attacking contribution is average, struggles against the best attackers (not like he is getting constantly milked, but rather as in he fails to put keep them quiet for whole 90 minutes which is what you'd expect in a top team). Chivu is much better at understanding the game, but Criscito is a slight improvement due to faster legs. Ofcourse he might improve since he is quite young, but I have my doubts on him, I think with good scouting we can find better for that amount.

Don't think he is the best Italian left-back either. Balzaretti is miles above him when talking about Italian left-backs if this season is anything to judge Balzaretti by, but he is 29 years old already.

Luka
06 Jun 11, 13:21
The hell we're not going for Isla?

Criscito is that valued by some just because he's italian.

We have Isla here who has 2x more promise, but we go for Criscito for some unknown reason. And even though Isla would cost more, it's not without a reason, and also it's not like he would cost 2x that.

CafeCordoba
06 Jun 11, 14:03
Yeah, definitely would go for Isla rather than Criscito. If Criscito's price is 13m€, I'd pay +5m€ and get Isla. If that +5m€ is too much, take no one.

Suneet
06 Jun 11, 14:15
Agree.... Isla or Armero?

dynasty27
06 Jun 11, 14:24
I think Maicon will definitely stay with us, don't see any indication of him leaving so far. If any FB will come, we probably won't have Santon anymore, for another year at least. I just clearly don't see 2 or 3 back-up FBs taking place on a 7men-bench.

A.l.i
06 Jun 11, 15:02
Well it depends on Madrid's pursuit of Contreao. If they fail, Maicon goes.

dynasty27
06 Jun 11, 15:12
We ain't Real's slaves.

lonewolf19
06 Jun 11, 19:51
Are we that strongly linked to him?
Anyways, i am not too impressed with Criscito so far...

Domenico
07 Jun 11, 03:44
Are we that strongly linked to him?
Anyways, i am not too impressed with Criscito so far...

I think we are very close to getting him. He said himself that he will most likely be at Inter next season.

liusko
07 Jun 11, 06:43
I am sorry but what is the situation with Santon now ?

Hasan
07 Jun 11, 07:17
Viviano (GK);
Santon (RB) - Ranochia (CD) - Italian (CD) - Criscito (LB)

Italian NT in making. :D

szasza02
07 Jun 11, 08:49
Viviano (GK);
Santon (RB) - Ranochia (CD) - Andreolli?(CD) - Criscito (LB)

nice

junior55
07 Jun 11, 09:16
nice

Nice for what ??? Nice enough for winning serie A ?? Nice enough for winning CL ?? Nice enough for winning a derby match ???

I would answer no to all the previous questions. Since when we inter fans love this kind of defence. We have always responded when attacked in the past that our team has many foreign players because inter's objective is not to raise a good NT but to win trophies for itself. So what this objective has changed now ??
Look i would love an inter with 11 italians but as long as this doesn't give you wins i would love way more an INTERNAZIONALE with 11 foreigners who wins the treble...

crzdcolombian
07 Jun 11, 16:25
Viviano (GK);

So our 3rd string RB? 2nd String LB, 3rd/4th string CB....... and if Andreolli is our other CB then a 6th string one for Inter?

Other than Barca no club team is a NT or almost an NT especially a big club team like Inter other than maybe Bayern. Even with Italys best defense it still wouldn't be better than the top club teams.

As for Criscito I hope he is as good as everyone makes him out to be and not "yea he is awesome because he is italian". Tho Pandev for him and Palacios is a great deal. WTF is Pandev so expensive thought we got him for free and he not all that great.

CafeCordoba
07 Jun 11, 16:54
Criscito is exactly "awesome because he is Italian". If he was let's say French or Dutch, no one would wank because of him.

rsz85
07 Jun 11, 17:00
Viviano (GK);

Serie B, here we come.....

(im just joking but they all must give 110 % to be competitive for scudetoo)

vasilios
07 Jun 11, 17:17
This Pandev for Criscito & Palacio business is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. We'd have to throw in quite a bit of cash in that deal.

vitomins
07 Jun 11, 18:03
So our 3rd string RB? 2nd String LB, 3rd/4th string CB....... and if Andreolli is our other CB then a 6th string one for Inter?

Other than Barca no club team is a NT or almost an NT especially a big club team like Inter other than maybe Bayern. Even with Italys best defense it still wouldn't be better than the top club teams.

As for Criscito I hope he is as good as everyone makes him out to be and not "yea he is awesome because he is italian". Tho Pandev for him and Palacios is a great deal. WTF is Pandev so expensive thought we got him for free and he not all that great.

Where did he say this would be our starting lineup? He simply said this could be the future starters for the Italian NT. And it is pretty comical that you list Ranocchia as 3rd or 4th string. If Lucio or Samuel get hurt, who is the first to replace them? Maybe you think it is your countryman, but we all know that Ranocchia has the backup CB spot locked up.

LOL look at all you guys pissing on his post and you didn't even understand what he wrote. Where is Azz when you need him???

READ -> UNDERSTAND -> REPLY

crzdcolombian
07 Jun 11, 19:43
Cordoba sucks guy is past his prime and Matrix need to retire. Ranocchia is our 3rd/4th CB. That is not wrong to say

rockball
08 Jun 11, 05:40
Criscito is strictly average. I have never been impressed with him. Not saying no to the transfer though, since he could be better than Chivu at LB and Nagatomo is a better player at RB. All this holds if we can get a good deal for Maicon.

Wallace
08 Jun 11, 06:02
It's simple.

As a full back.
Criscito->average.
Chivu->disastrous.

Criscito is and will be an upgrade. Anything below or equal to 10mil along with a player or two like Pandev/Muntari would be a deal to go. Anything above that, no thanks.

Sassuolu
08 Jun 11, 07:30
If Criscito comes I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Santon will go to Udinese in the Sanchez deal.

Raul Duke
08 Jun 11, 08:04
If Criscito comes I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Santon will go to Udinese in the Sanchez deal.

Or Maincon will go

Sassuolu
08 Jun 11, 08:13
Yeah one of them will leave but losing Maicon would be terrible he's our best wide option to feed Pazzini.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 08:23
Yeah one of them will leave but losing Maicon would be terrible he's our best wide option to feed Pazzini.

most people here think replacing maic is easy...its not...tht clown alves is the second best RB in the world and he can't cross or attack like maic does...it would be a terrible loss if maic leaves...I'm sure MM is aware of this and will do his best to keep maic as long as possible...

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 08:29
Criscito is replacement for Maicon in the squad and we will move Naga to RB. Maicon is going regardless from what we've heard, we are just trying to work out a deal...

Sassuolu
08 Jun 11, 11:01
That would be pretty stupid losing Maicon now when the best offer may get for him definitely won't surpass 20 million and with Santon being incompetent I hope we really hold on to our best right back.

A.l.i
08 Jun 11, 14:13
Next summer we'll get even less for Maicon. Better now than next summer.

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 14:33
Well Pandev is our best Left sided forward, should we hold on to him just because of that?

Me2
08 Jun 11, 14:47
Well Pandev is our best Left sided forward, should we hold on to him just because of that?

Do you think Palacio is better than Pandev?

A.l.i
08 Jun 11, 15:02
Palacio will be a :palm: signing.

AlexInter
08 Jun 11, 15:37
I think Palacio can score and asists more than :palm:dev

Sassuolu
08 Jun 11, 16:01

Um... Maicon's the best right back in the world there's no comparison with Pandev, try using a logical argument next time.

And our best guy on the left is actually Eto'o he's great cutting inside.

Losing Maicon would be a massive loss for the team the idea of Nagatomo replacing him is laughable at best and plus we need Naga out on the left as well.

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 16:52
Maicon WAS the best RB in the world. He has been anything but the best RB in the world this season.

I'm using your logic Toninu. You said he is our best RB and I said just because Pandev is our best LAM....I'm sure you got it.

IMO Maicon was valuble because he was running a lot in previous years, even tracking back when he lost the ball, a very important trait, a trait he lost this season. At his age he will only decline, atleast the odds say that. He is one of my favourite players and its difficult to let him go, however we cant be emotional with FFP. If he wants to go then we should sell him and we are hearing he wants a new challenge.

Also his attacking contribution from RB might be not needed or missed if we have proper wing players like Sanchez

JJM
08 Jun 11, 17:49
Svolta Criscito, niente Inter! Preziosi: "Accettata l'offerta del Napoli"

Looks like Criscito is on his way to Napoli!

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D25391

armendsh
08 Jun 11, 18:20
Svolta Criscito, niente Inter! Preziosi: "Accettata l'offerta del Napoli"

Looks like Criscito is on his way to Napoli!

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D25391

Thanks good.
We dont need him

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 18:47
6m co-ownership..... so they value him at 12. Worth a punt.

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 11, 19:07
That's good if he goes to Napoli. IMO he is valued too high because of his NT player status.

Sqnalkel
08 Jun 11, 19:21
Maicon WAS the best RB in the world. He has been anything but the best RB in the world this season.

I'm using your logic Toninu. You said he is our best RB and I said just because Pandev is our best LAM....I'm sure you got it.

IMO Maicon was valuble because he was running a lot in previous years, even tracking back when he lost the ball, a very important trait, a trait he lost this season. At his age he will only decline, atleast the odds say that. He is one of my favourite players and its difficult to let him go, however we cant be emotional with FFP. If he wants to go then we should sell him and we are hearing he wants a new challenge.

Also his attacking contribution from RB might be not needed or missed if we have proper wing players like Sanchez

I would only think of selling Maicon for at least 25M$, since a good replacement but still way weaker than Maicon would cost around 15M$.

Your argument is that he's declining because he had a bad season, then we should sell everyone except Eto'o because everyone had a bad season.

Antib
08 Jun 11, 19:21
Was really hoping for Criscito but oh well...stupid Napoli:cry:

ADRossi
08 Jun 11, 19:48
Looks like this can be closed, official announcement coming tomorrow?

Coutinho10
08 Jun 11, 19:51
:palm::palm::palm::palm: tctctctctctct why why :palm::palm::palm:

Sassuolu
08 Jun 11, 20:07
I would only think of selling Maicon for at least 25M$, since a good replacement but still way weaker than Maicon would cost around 15M$.

Your argument is that he's declining because he had a bad season, then we should sell everyone except Eto'o because everyone had a bad season.

Can you read?

Choppin Onions
08 Jun 11, 20:10
Hmmm so what are the other options if Cristico heads to Naples?

Isla? Radu?

Pajo
08 Jun 11, 20:11
Isla... :hopeful:

Coutinho10
08 Jun 11, 20:30
we can't buy Sanchez from udinese what left for isla:palm::palm::palm:

dynasty27
08 Jun 11, 20:38
If we sign Yuto, keep Maicon and have Santon back, there's no need for spending much on a FB imo.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 21:39
Isla... :hopeful:

If maic left Isla would be nice...

Isla + Sanchez= :drool:

DIN011
08 Jun 11, 21:43
If maic left Isla would be nice...

Isla + Sanchez= http://www.msghelp.net/images/smilies/drool.gif

Isla + Sanchez equal a damn DOT?

Sid
08 Jun 11, 21:55
Isla + Sanchez equal a damn DOT?

?

DIN011
08 Jun 11, 22:19
?

Gif doesn't show up, just shows a red dot.

Batman
08 Jun 11, 22:26

Just a similar smiley as this :drool:

Sid
08 Jun 11, 22:33

it's a drool gif :D

Coutinho10
09 Jun 11, 05:33
the options are now bastos and bale everybody knows that we will sell Maicon it's just a matter of time

crzdcolombian
09 Jun 11, 13:25
the options are now bastos and bale everybody knows that we will sell Maicon it's just a matter of time

Isn't Bale like 40 million euro? Also don't british players traditionally do shitty abroad?

blackmore
09 Jun 11, 13:28

BALE SIGNED AN EXTENSION ALREADY..HES NOT MOVING!

Ayalon
09 Jun 11, 13:35
So are we locking this or what?

Raul Duke
09 Jun 11, 13:52

Bale & Bastos are NOT LEFT BACKS!!! plus as black pointed out, Bale's not moving anyway

Stefan
09 Jun 11, 14:08
So are we locking this or what?

When its official, yes.

DARi0
09 Jun 11, 16:18
“I certainly like Napoli, as it’s a place that breathes football. Next term they’ll be in the Champions League and I hope they can do even better than this season,” he told Radio CRC.

“If I did come to Napoli, then I would be willing to change position, as if Walter Mazzarri wanted me to, I could adapt to a centre-back role. I haven’t played there in four years, but it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Inter are an important side who fight for the Scudetto every year, but Napoli are also extremely important.”

Genoa have announced “we accepted Napoli’s €6m co-ownership offer for Domenico Criscito.

“They have paid €6m in a co-ownership deal with an option to buy the remaining 50 per cent of his contract for a figure that has already been decided. Fabiano Santacroce does not play a part in this transfer.”

Shit, we missed out. I KNOW we were intersted in him, WTF happened!?! :|

crzdcolombian
09 Jun 11, 16:22
6 Million for Co-ownership....... didn't they want like 15 from us and Bayern for him?

Not cool Genoa not cool

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 11, 17:44
Well it was rumored that he was valued 10-13m€. So 6m€ co-own makes him valued 12m€. IMO nothing bad we missed him for that price.

Raul Duke
09 Jun 11, 17:49
Also it's not as simple as $6mil now, 6 later. If he flops, $6mil is sort of wasted, if he performs really well the 2nd half will be more than the first half (take Frog as an example)

F U C K MILAN
10 Jun 11, 10:03
cricito sucks end of story

Hasan
10 Jun 11, 12:31
He's perfect for Napoli's 3-5-3 system. He can play LWB against stronger teams in CL and LCB against Cesena, Lecce etc. in serie A.

Ed.
10 Jun 11, 13:07
^^ 3-5-3???

vitomins
10 Jun 11, 15:11
^^ 3-5-3???

Haha, why do you think Napoli did so well this year??

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51192/1598048-trollface_thumb.jpg

Ed.
10 Jun 11, 18:00
Haha, why do you think Napoli did so well this year??

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51192/1598048-trollface_thumb.jpg

aha.

DARi0
23 Jun 11, 11:37
'Criscito andrà all'Inter o al PSG'
13:30 del 23 giugno

Niente Napoli per Domenico Criscito. Il presidente del club partenopeo, Aurelio De Laurentiis ha dichiarato: "Non faccio aste per Criscito. Il giocatore non verrà al Napoli, andrà all'Inter o al Paris-Saint Germain".

" The player will not be in Napoli, he will go to Inter or Paris-Saint Germain." - Aurelio De Laurentiis

I guess we're waiting for Maicon to be sold. Are Real still interested?!

chipschups
23 Jun 11, 11:41
and now everything being linked with PSG :lol:

doekee
23 Jun 11, 12:09
Aurelio De Laurentiis : "Criscito will go to Inter or Psg, Napoli is out of the race". If Gasperini will be our new coach, Mimmo will be his first signing I think

Inter Siamo Noi
23 Jun 11, 12:11
Oh no. Leo, please buy him.

DARi0
23 Jun 11, 12:20
Aurelio De Laurentiis : "Criscito will go to Inter or Psg, Napoli is out of the race". If Gasperini will be our new coach, Mimmo will be his first signing I think

Why can't you just read the 2 posts above you before posting - and - save time?

Luka
23 Jun 11, 12:41
For God sake, add couple mills and go for Isla, not Criscito!

snake
23 Jun 11, 12:44

Ok.

Batman
23 Jun 11, 12:57

We dont have these couple of mills, we dont have money :(

rockball
23 Jun 11, 12:58
I have never found Criscito to be too impressive. Better than Chivu but not by too much. But I guess with Criscito at LB and Nagatomo at RB, we would be slightly better off than with Maicon at RB and Nagatomo/Chivu at LB.

skeet
23 Jun 11, 13:39

pozzo will want 25m for isla, not 14

Hasan
23 Jun 11, 13:53
I have never found Criscito to be too impressive. Better than Chivu but not by too much. But I guess with Criscito at LB and Nagatomo at RB, we would be slightly better off than with Maicon at RB and Nagatomo/Chivu at LB.

No chance that we will be better. In form Maicon is different level. But we will be set for next five seasons for sure, long term solution.

Rimpel
23 Jun 11, 14:02
He sucks.

Domenico
23 Jun 11, 14:05
He sucks.

Ok.

DIN011
23 Jun 11, 14:09
lirl

DARi0
23 Jun 11, 14:12
o`rly?

CafeCordoba
23 Jun 11, 14:18

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of and that's why Isla is probably going nowhere from Udinese this summer.

Stefan
23 Jun 11, 14:21

Also much easier for inter to deal with genoa then udinese. Branca and Moratti has good relations with preziosu and the genoa ds as opposed to udinese.

Suneet
23 Jun 11, 15:58
6m co-ownership is a good deal IMO. Who knows we might be able to get him for 7-8 outright. IMO he isnt needed but if our coach wants him, I'd take him.

A.l.i
23 Jun 11, 20:07
Only if Maicon leaves.

Hasan
24 Jun 11, 06:20
If we will play with 3 man defence than he's really needed. He can cover LCB and LWB position just like Chivu and I don't wanna depend on Chivu. Criscito is grateful type of player ala Abidal, Gallas or Maldini before. He can cover more positions and that's something we will need if we don't wanna have 30 players in roster again.

doekee
24 Jun 11, 09:26
Criscito will move to Zenit according to gazzetta.it

F U C K MILAN
24 Jun 11, 12:25
Criscito will move to Zenit according to gazzetta.it

yay

guy offers us 0

rockball
24 Jun 11, 12:55
Guy is of value to us only if we get Gasp and he wants to try out 3 man defence in some games.

Domenico
24 Jun 11, 13:53
LOL @ fcinternews.it for translating Criscito to Crespo.

Inter Siamo Noi
24 Jun 11, 13:59
Grazie Zenit!

A.l.i
24 Jun 11, 18:43
LOL @ fcinternews.it for translating Criscito to Crespo.

Was tired of that. Replace Chivu with Criscito. :thumbsup:

CafeCordoba
27 Jun 11, 08:51
It's rumored Criscito to Zenit is a done deal.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D26862

Waiting for official confirmation so that this can be closed.

edit. Confirmed. Closed.

http://fc-zenit.ru/main/news/ct1/56410.html

Shaun
17 Aug 15, 20:30
Reopened

on ADRossi's request

A.l.i
17 Aug 15, 20:31
FUCK OFF CRISCITO !!!!!!!

bandiera
17 Aug 15, 20:36
Sell Kovacic, buy Criscito and Perotti.

Awesome.

ADRossi
17 Aug 15, 20:38
I have said many times that I believe Criscito is the best LB option currently available on the market for us.

He's a better player than Coentrao who has struggled with injuries and form since Mourinho left. I've mainly watched him in UCL games, but have kept tabs on him as I follow the Italian NT rather closely. He is good in possession, and an excellent passer. You can actually trust him to clear his line and not completely panic when under pressure (i.e. Juan). He, unlike Coentrao, has not been injured in 2-3 years now. He immediately would fall into the conversation for the best LB in Serie A (then again, so would Coentrao given the current state).

The Russian Premier League has a new rule that limits teams to having only 6 foreigners on the pitch at a time. Zenit already has Hulk, Danny, Garay, Witsel, Lombaerts, and Garcia, so clearly they need to sell a foreigner or two. 15 million is too much for him, but if he attempts to force his way out and we can lower the price to 10-12 million I think this is a no-brainer.

Added bonus: association trained.

Sell Kovacic, buy Criscito and Perotti.

Awesome.

It's depressing, no doubt.

enjoy
17 Aug 15, 20:52
Criscito:
For weeks we talk about involvement of Inter to you: simple rumors or something concrete there?
"Yes, there is interest from Inter and that makes me very happy, but it is a subject that is doing my agent. Of course, I can not hide that the Nerazzurri club is interested in me. We'll see."

What will be your future?
"They are in Russia for five years and I feel good, but I certainly want to come back in Italy. Especially to dress again the national team. If you were to get an interesting offer I would analyze the definitely".

What's the matter? The price of your ticket?
"I have not had contact with Inter, this will think my agent. For now, however, there is nothing concrete."

The 'gate' Inter remain open?
"Absolutely open (laughs). It would be great to wear the shirt of Inter."

ScottishInterista
17 Aug 15, 21:52
Id rather him over anyone else but it still changes nothing

enjoy
17 Aug 15, 21:56
Speaking on Sportitalia Andrea D'Amico, agent of Domenico Criscito: "The interest of Inter is strong but at the moment there are no developments on the negotiations. The situation is still firm. "

Jane The Virgin
17 Aug 15, 22:14
fuck this guy...

skyline1908
17 Aug 15, 22:58
enjoy even your chicken haircut is annoying...

we were doing just fine and then you came and started translators bureau with your fucking formulas and counting imaginary millions after millions, putting predictions like baba vanga.

take a rest will you clown

Kakaroto
18 Aug 15, 00:46
FFP

militoscores
18 Aug 15, 08:48
would be happy with this one or contreao.

DARi0
19 Aug 15, 15:02
Who would you pick between Criscito and Siqueira?

Criscito wants to make an impact in order to catch the NT, while Simeone's training methods are surely better than Russia's Zenith

JJM
19 Aug 15, 15:04
not for sale said Zenit...no way and no how

thatdude
19 Aug 15, 15:26
Well we are definitely running out of LB options.

Off the list: Ghoulam, Criscito, Contraeo (for now?)

On the list: Siqueira, Masuaku (maybe?)

enjoy
20 Aug 15, 12:58
Sky - Criscito further and further away, because of a former Inter target
Among the reinforcements he expects Mancini is also a full-back left box. For that position, the favorite is Criscito, but Sky Sport 24 do not come good news: "As for the left-back, it must be said that the travel of Criscito, Andrea D'Amico, Russia is not Zenit went very well because it considers non-transferable. It also added that Ansaldi, that Inter has followed in the past, could end up in Portugal and if so Zenit will stiffen even more. "

enjoy
21 Aug 15, 12:32
Ag. Criscito: Yesterday we met Zenit, they does not want to enter into negotiations. It's not for sale and will not go away. "

close the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElDuccio
22 Aug 16, 22:24
Inter wants Domenico Criscito. As reported from Sky he would like to come back to Italy. Inter offers Erkin + money even if FcInterNews already said that Zenit is not interested in Erkin. We anyway will see what really is true! They also said that he would cost 10 Mil, not that much if we can sell Erkin to some other Club!

ScottishInterista
22 Aug 16, 22:58
Pretty sure there is already a thread for him and that the mods would of re-opened it if they thought it was a viable rumour