PDA

View Full Version : Samuele Longo

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zeila
25 Jul 11, 16:38
Guy reminds me of someone i don't wanna mention. Poor first touch but got speed and skills.
He has surprised me so far.

Batman
25 Jul 11, 16:51
Didn't ever watch him.. hope he turns out to be good, unlike the others..

Zeila
25 Jul 11, 16:53
He played the second half against Gala yesterday.

Batman
25 Jul 11, 16:56
He played the second half against Gala yesterday.

Yup I know, but cant see the match clearly due to be bad stream, I only saw that header..

Me2
25 Jul 11, 17:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqsio-Wm_LM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6XW_kss2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruls8amIDRA

Il Maestro
25 Jul 11, 18:00
Who's 11 on the vid nr. 2?

Me2
25 Jul 11, 18:04
Who's 11 on the vid nr. 2?

I think Thiam, i'm not so sure

snake
25 Jul 11, 23:11
Samuele Longo?

Dude sounds like a brand of coffee...

Dylan
25 Jul 11, 23:29
Samuele Longo?

You a fan of Longo in the morning eh?

:work:

Nero Indigo
26 Jul 11, 06:21
I need a profile. His height? Weight? Favoured foot? Vito? Anyone?

vitomins
26 Jul 11, 12:55
I need a profile. His height? Weight? Favoured foot? Vito? Anyone?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4126/4992961879_2382afd162.jpg

- Born January 12, 1992.
- Center Forward.
- Left footed.
- Joined club on February 2, 2009.

matt86hk
30 Jul 11, 00:59
He already left for Genoa in summer 2011 in co-ownership deal, may be to counter the transfer debt.

Zeila
13 Aug 11, 16:13
He already left for Genoa in summer 2011 in co-ownership deal, may be to counter the transfer debt.

If he did, how come he scored a hat-trick in training today?

Forza ragazzi
13 Aug 11, 23:32
It's not correct that he has left Inter for Genoa, but it is true he is in co-ownership between the clubs. He went to Genoa on loan in January, now they own half his contract, but he plays for Inter.

Zeila
15 Aug 11, 14:55
He's not on first team or the primavera list though.

Forza ragazzi
15 Aug 11, 15:34
The primavera list on inter.it is that of last year. It has not been updated. Several of those players are no longer at Inter plus there are several new ones.

Forza ragazzi
16 Aug 11, 05:24
This is not true that he went to Genoa, Inter, but it certainly is co-owned between the clubs. He went to Genoa on loan in January, now has half of his contract, but he played at Inter.

No, you're wrong. He played at Genoa for the second half of last season, on loan from Inter. He is now with Inter, but Genoa owns half his contract.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=it&N=51772&stringa=longo

This is a sum-up of the primavera game between Inter and Genoa in March. The text says "Longo - ex nerazzurro" and he is in Genoa's starting line-up.

Here says he is half-owned by Genoa as of 28/06/11.
http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-tim/calcio-mercato/squadre/-/trasferimento/1736

Nero Indigo
25 Oct 11, 17:43
I would be rightfully pissed if we sell the other half of this guy to Genoa! But I wouldn't be surprised because of how incompetent we are in nurturing talents. :mad:

Driv5r
07 Nov 11, 00:04
Enough with this Longo, the real talent is daniel bessa! how can people not see it??

Zeila
25 Nov 11, 17:22
This is from the last derby where Longo owned the BBilan defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_lu02wkYJc&feature=player_embedded

InterFCAustin
26 Nov 11, 16:40
If he did, how come he scored a hat-trick in training today?I was there:slick: he came accros as a very arrogant young kid.Wouldnt even look up when some of the older players would give him advice.

Capitano
05 Mar 12, 21:47
Hey fellow Interisti,

I'm from Ireland so I dont get much of a chance to watch our youth team, I would just like a little bit of info on Longo if possible, Whats his best attributes etc, I know he is touted as quite a good talent for Inter, probably not at the same level as Bessa or Crisetig or Duncan, but he seems to have been about for a while now with our Primavera outfit with good proespects. According to Inter website he is the top scorer for the Primavera this season with seven goals? Any know if this is correct because I'm not sure if it is updated regularly especially since Bessa stats remain on 6 goals, even after he scored in the Primavera derby just this week.

Sorry for the unconventional way that I have discussed the above, but really I am very interested to know a bit more about the man leading our youth attack in Longo.

.h.
05 Mar 12, 21:53
from what i've seen of longo, he reminds me of pazzini.

however

he's the least impressive forward we've had for a VERY long time (in terms of goals scored) - Napoli, Destro, Balotelli, Dell'Agnello, Eliakwu, Martins, etc, all scored WAY more.

This doesnt mean, of course, that he's not going to make it. He has scored some important goals, and some nice finishes too, however, I dont personally hold too much hope for this guy.

Capitano
05 Mar 12, 22:09
thanks for the reply browha,

Thanks for the information, gives me a some good food for thought then. If your comparing him to Pazzini, What about his overall contribution to the team, I cant find any assist statistics on him and as you said already his scoring stats do only appear average. I'll tell you what I am trying to work out to be honest, I am trying to write a little piece on our Primavera teams best upcoming talents. I have already detailed Duncan, Bessa, Crestig, and was going to include Longo as one for the future as well, just because he is the top scorer at the minute, but you have maybe put me off his inclusion then if your saying his scoring stats overall are unimpressive. Would you have any recommendations on a better talent to include. I am going add a little bit on Tassi too, but I think he is a part of the Allievi side?

.h.
06 Mar 12, 07:33
Well, Tassi of course is the 'classic' player people like to mention in our youth team at the moment, however, i'd be hesitant until he does something more than play two games for the youth team.

If I had to pick talents out...

Darko Appiah - phenomenal goalscorer in the U-15 (I think) category
Alborno - an obvious one to pick out, but he's doing reasonably well lately
Mbaye - looks like a pretty good left back, scored crucial goals against Sporting and AC (both from corners)
Spendlhofer - he's really come into his own defensively. I dont know if I'd list him as a prime talent yet, but he's certainly developed in the last year

Maybe Livaja if you feel brave

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Mar 12, 09:57
Longo is a fighter, He always closes down the defenders, and I really like his spirit, though he sometimes misses sitters. This season he has 13 goals in all competitions.

Capitano
06 Mar 12, 17:35
cheers for the help people and the recommendations browha,

but do you not think Duncan, Bessa, and Crestig are stronger talents currently that those mentioned above. The article I am trying to write will look at those who we ought to be keeping an eye for in the short term future. I thought that these players where the most highly regarded players of our Primavera team and with crestig being the youngest ever to represent Italy at u 21 and even making his champions league debut this year against CSKA, even though it was only for a matter of minutes, he is surely considered the closest player to the first team, even though I doubt he will get a chance to really impact at senior level with Inter.

As for Appiah you mentioned, it is very, very hard to find information on this kid. M'maybe does seem a good talent and I was going to include him originally but I had little to base his rise on other than his performances in the nextgen champions league and as you said, his goal against milan.

Back to longo though, do you really not consider him a valid candidate then for my article on Inter's ones to watch? I was goign to incldue him just because, as inter siamo noi said, he has bagged quite a few goals, and important ones at that, this campaign. But would still need a little more info on him.
By the way, does anyone on here know where to find accurate primavera statistics. I am scouting around everywhere but can only use the official inter site, nextgen cup site, and a few articles here and there.

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Mar 12, 17:44
If you want just goal statistics from all competitions, so I have one:

Longo - 13 goals.
Bessa - 12.
Terrani, Forte, Duncan - 4.
Vojtus - 3.
Mella, Candido, Pecorini, Crisetig, Romano, Spendlhofer, M'baye - 2.
Galimberti, Kysela, Garritano, Bianchetti - 1.

This site can provide you some statistics (games played in league for example) too: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/campionato-primavera-girone-b/startseite/wettbewerb_ITJ2.html

.h.
06 Mar 12, 17:52
cheers for the help people and the recommendations browha,

but do you not think Duncan, Bessa, and Crestig are stronger talents currently that those mentioned above. The article I am trying to write will look at those who we ought to be keeping an eye for in the short term future. I thought that these players where the most highly regarded players of our Primavera team and with crestig being the youngest ever to represent Italy at u 21 and even making his champions league debut this year against CSKA, even though it was only for a matter of minutes, he is surely considered the closest player to the first team, even though I doubt he will get a chance to really impact at senior level with Inter.

As for Appiah you mentioned, it is very, very hard to find information on this kid. M'maybe does seem a good talent and I was going to include him originally but I had little to base his rise on other than his performances in the nextgen champions league and as you said, his goal against milan.

Back to longo though, do you really not consider him a valid candidate then for my article on Inter's ones to watch? I was goign to incldue him just because, as inter siamo noi said, he has bagged quite a few goals, and important ones at that, this campaign. But would still need a little more info on him.
By the way, does anyone on here know where to find accurate primavera statistics. I am scouting around everywhere but can only use the official inter site, nextgen cup site, and a few articles here and there.

I meant in addition to the people you had already mentioned.

However. I do think Crisetig has not developed for a couple of seasons now, considering the hype when he was 16/17, I really expected him to be a first teamer (not reg) by now, I think he's stalled in the last couple of years (indeed, correct me if i'm wrong but hes not even a starter for Italy U-21).

I would include Longo, yes, but I dont think he's the best prospect we have at the moment. Like I said, from what I understand, he's a bit of a cross between Pazzini and Crespo, but I still reckon he has a long long long way to go. For me, at least, he's not as good a striker as people like Dell'Agnello, Destro, Napoli, Balotelli, etc over the last few years - based entirely on his goals scored statistics - though I think he could still make it (goalscoring rate is obviously not the only thing)

Capitano
06 Mar 12, 18:05
thanks inter siamo noi!!

Its much appreciated!

i've tried to use that transfermarket site for stats but wasnt sure if it was too reliable it was, especially now that you have told me longo has scored 13 and transfer market only records 8.

And a little question siamo noi, do you think Longo deserves a mention as one of our brightest and strongest primavera talents?
Its hard to judge from Ireland as its near impossible to see the youth team play and to go by goals scored at youth level isnt really the best standard to judge by

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

thanks again browha for all the detail!!

I really am very grateful and appreciate your help,

I am just trying to get as many peoples insights here as possible aswell so that my article will be consistent for all inter fans,

The informaiton though that you have provided is excellent. I will include longo then. If you are comparing him to crespo and pazzini, at least a little, i take he he has good aerial presence and strength? I dont get to see enough of the kid to judge attributes though from what I have seen he does look quite strong and determined and not a bad finisher.

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Mar 12, 18:06
I follow the Primavera but did'nt have much chances to see them. I saw our game at Viareggio cup against Reggina, Longo scored very nice goal with great finishing but missed some sitters, but I really liked his spirit. I also saw him in the pre-season and he looked talented and had some good moves and iirc he scored a goal with header against local team (from what I saw, I don't think he's like Pazzini like someone said here, he contributes a little bit more to the build-up and has better dribbling).

If you want, there's here 3 highlights from Viareggio and interview with Longo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9yBovM2gA&feature=player_embedded

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9yBovM2gA&feature=player_embedded)You can see other "Interboy" which will provide you some highlights.

Btw, that list is made by me and I update it after every game, so there's a little chance that I had a mistake. About that 8 goals, that's might only in the league - my list is in all competiotions (league, cup, NGS, Viareggio).

.h.
06 Mar 12, 18:10
from what I understand...

Longo is quite strong, good in the air, decent technique (with long range shots and so on) but not very clinical, and he doesnt seem to make 'too' much impact e.g. dropping deep to collect the ball, setting up teammates and so on.

He's very much Pazzini but + a bit of long-range ability from what we've seen at Primavera level.

Capitano
06 Mar 12, 18:24
thanks again people!

Both your help is well appreciated.

I am going check out your video now inter siamo noi and try to judge a little more on him from that, its just so hard to tell what these primavera boys are like. Ive been researching alot, but its not easy to found my own personal perspective on the player when I cant really see them live in action regularly, but il use the information provided by the two of you on here and try to judge a little more from the videos I can find.

Both browha and inter siamo noi are consistently saying Longo lacks that clincial and deadly finishing touch in front of goal however he at primavera level still seems to bag a good few goals. Il see what I can do and lets you both know when my article is finished if yous would like a little read, i'm not saying it is going to be a must read in fairness though because I do lack first hand knowledge on some aspects of the primavera talents as you both can see.

Thanks people!

Me2
06 Mar 12, 19:11
His goal against Germany u20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xV9Gg8Oahmg#!

qb4ever_2k
20 Apr 12, 16:37
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=77543
Congrats

Sir0w
25 Apr 12, 21:02
He scored today for Italy U-21 against Scotland :megusta:

Dylan
25 Apr 12, 21:33
:lol: Who hasn't scored against Scotland.

Pajo
25 Apr 12, 21:38
^^low hit :D

jmaster
25 Apr 12, 22:39
Nicely done tbh. He's scoring for fun atm

exozizo
26 Apr 12, 04:53
Longo!!!!!!!:slick:

I wish I could scream like that when he scores for inter in future (even though it just a dream) :pokerface:

Sir0w
26 Apr 12, 15:44
:lol: Who hasn't scored against Scotland.

Forlan :trollol:

Cal
26 Apr 12, 17:20
Fuck you all

Sokrates
27 Apr 12, 15:33
Fuck you all

Problem? :troll:

Sir0w
27 Apr 12, 17:36
Fuck you all

:yuno: move to better football country? :awyeah:

Sokrates
27 Apr 12, 17:43

I think the problem from the Scots is, that they are to stingy to score :troll:

Batman
27 Apr 12, 19:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rErdLnUcBkA#!

Nice finish :thumbsup:

Cal
27 Apr 12, 20:15

Hmmmmmmm

Well Longo scored against the same team that beat you 2-1 in holland recently, so that makes Italy 4 goals better than you. So sshhhhhhhhh

(and we were without jordan rhodes :) )

Sir0w
27 Apr 12, 20:37
But what is the league standing? Who's on top of the table? :work:

Its possible that you loose against smaller teams, Inter even lost twice against Novara so... :pokerface:

FORZAINTERMILAN
28 Apr 12, 00:31
LONGO is a great player. I want to see him Inter's first squad next season

Sir0w
28 Apr 12, 00:51
LONGO is a great player. I want to see him Inter's first squad next season

Castaignos > Longo

InterMilan31
13 May 12, 07:58
in the 21 man squad for today match against Lazio

exozizo
13 May 12, 20:48
Longo the boss!!!! :closeenough:

Native
13 May 12, 20:51
Bossed every time he had the ball... Promising player. That was the only positive thing about the match though...

Ronaldo
13 May 12, 21:00
Anybody doubts Longo is better than Castaignos?

Besnik
13 May 12, 21:06

Time will tell it.

Castaignos was being played out of position. I wish he could go somewhere on loan and get more playing time because he certainly has a goal instinct. He's a decent prospect though.

Olyzzerz
13 May 12, 21:08
Time will tell it.

Castaignos was being played out of position. I wish he could go somewhere on loan and get more playing time because he certainly has a goal instict. He's a decent prospect though.

No it wont, Luc is on his way home

Bzzlightyear
13 May 12, 21:09

Ok time to learn a lesson. DO plz know that Castaignos played at Faynoord when he was 18 years old and scored 15 goals. Yes Eredivisie is much harder then Primavera, and as well Longo is 20 years old. so no you cant even compare Cast with longo at list now know, as some players do mature late and then become big stars, but if you do compare right now then Cast is much better player.

I did see as well some matches were Cast and longo played at Primavera, and Cast was bossing so hard like the Primavera players were nothing

wicked wizard
13 May 12, 21:11
when he came on he was our best player tbh

Ronaldo
13 May 12, 21:16
If Cast had come on instead of Longo what could've he done? Other than just stand in the box and wait for the ball?

I'm not denying his talent but just saying that currently Longo is way better than Castaignos.

This is not based on Lazio game only. I remember him during preseason, he was good.

sanka
13 May 12, 21:31
Wanna see the future in some of our youth.He played nice there.Gz for the debut kid.Go on.

Deva
13 May 12, 21:38
Everyone talked about Crisetig and Bessa, but now Longo put up a really promising performance. This makes me wonder how the others would perform.
I hope they'll get some playing time, test them as substitutes when we're winning for instance, and when they're proving themselves... well then start to integrate them even further into the squad

Ronaldo
13 May 12, 21:39
24/10/2011

We should promote Longo to the senior team and send Castaignos to primavera

The dude's got talent!

some people here are just hilarious

Hilarious is putting it nicely :D

No sure if serious or not. Impossible to tell sometimes :pokerface:

Some people should just shut the fuck up when they don't know shit!

Sid
13 May 12, 21:53
more useful than pazzini..good debut :thumbsup:

Bzzlightyear
13 May 12, 21:55
more useful than pazzini..good debut :thumbsup:

Agreed

Efrain21C
13 May 12, 22:00
24/10/2011

Some people should just shut the fuck up when they don't know shit!

Cool story, bro

If Ranieri didn't chose him by that time was because he felt he wasn't ready, and Stramaccioni did played him, but at the last game of the season

Ronaldo
13 May 12, 22:06
Are you serious? Ranieri? lol

When did Ranieri ever pick a decent team?!

So what if Strama played him in the last game of the season? What about all the other players that Strama didn't play? Does that mean they are shit? Longo during preseason showed a huge potential, again tonight he had a good debut.

Strama was trying to get the best result possible and he was relying on the oldies and their experience. (According to what he said in his press conference) Come next season he surely would pick younger players.

All I'm saying is Longo during preseason was better than Castaignos and tonight also showed a greater potential than Castaignos.

Bzzlightyear
13 May 12, 22:11
I am happy he played, but the only way you can compare players young talents what they have done before, and Cast have done more for Faynoord, but yes i do agree he i splendid player and yes he needs time, and yes he did do a lot of hard working and did show potential, but one game cant be compared, and tell he has more potential.

We have seen Longo play at Primavera and he has done well, but telling right now that he is better then Cast is wrong, but yes you can say he does have potential to be better then Cast.

But both of them are better then Pazzini. I rather have next season Cast and Longo then Pazzini

Efrain21C
13 May 12, 23:22
Are you serious? Ranieri? lol

When did Ranieri ever pick a decent team?!

So what if Strama played him in the last game of the season? What about all the other players that Strama didn't play? Does that mean they are shit? Longo during preseason showed a huge potential, again tonight he had a good debut.

Strama was trying to get the best result possible and he was relying on the oldies and their experience. (According to what he said in his press conference) Come next season he surely would pick younger players.

All I'm saying is Longo during preseason was better than Castaignos and tonight also showed a greater potential than Castaignos.

Longo been in Italy for a long time, first months for Castaignos, he didn't have time to settle in, whenever he entered playing, he was used as a winger, thing that he's not

Besides, If Castaignos wouldn't have scored the winning goal against Siena, we maybe wouldn't even be part of EL right now...

snake
13 May 12, 23:28
lol Seydo throwing his dick over his shoulder like he predicted the apocalypse.

Ronaldo
14 May 12, 00:07
Longo been in Italy for a long time, first months for Castaignos, he didn't have time to settle in, whenever he entered playing, he was used as a winger, thing that he's not

Besides, If Castaignos wouldn't have scored the winning goal against Siena, we maybe wouldn't even be part of EL right now...

Yes Castaignos didn't have time to settle, so what? Who argued about that? After all every player faces some difficulties during their carrier. Some don't fit into their team, some get injured... etc. Bottom line is, whatever the reason, Longo is a better player than Castaignos.

First of all, Castaignos wasn't always used as a winger but he always sucked. Second, Longo's preferred position is CF too!

Also, I didn't predict anything. It's just that during preseason Longo showed a lot more promise than Castaignos.

Efrain21C
14 May 12, 00:50
lol Seydo throwing his dick over his shoulder like he predicted the apocalypse.

in an already lost game on the last game of the season XD

Raul Duke
14 May 12, 01:02
Both Longo and Castaignos will be lucky if they become half as good as Pazzo in their careers

Universe
14 May 12, 04:30
Yep. While Longo was jerking off in the U-18's, Castaignos was fucking cunts in the Eredivisie.

For the record, Pazzini > Castaignos > Longo.

Deva
14 May 12, 07:29
Yes, pretty much. People need to understand that even though in the Lazio game it seemed that Longo > Pazzini;
judging for their whole skill and careers it's still Pazzini >> Longo.
Longo hasn't scored a bunch of goals during a season yet.

Lenny_and_Carl
14 May 12, 07:48
Can we just agree that both Cast and Longo have the potential to be great strikers and we're lucky to have them?

Bzzlightyear
14 May 12, 07:56
Can we just agree that both Cast and Longo have the potential to be great strikers and we're lucky to have them?

Yeahi agree with that but not when people are trolling like this Longo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cast

Olyzzerz
14 May 12, 09:00
I am happy he played, but the only way you can compare players young talents what they have done before, and Cast have done more for Faynoord, but yes i do agree he i splendid player and yes he needs time, and yes he did do a lot of hard working and did show potential, but one game cant be compared, and tell he has more potential.

We have seen Longo play at Primavera and he has done well, but telling right now that he is better then Cast is wrong, but yes you can say he does have potential to be better then Cast.

But both of them are better then Pazzini. I rather have next season Cast and Longo then Pazzini

Omg please run you head through a big wall ASAP..

You cant compare Longo and Cast but Cast is better than Pazzini ?

Are u seriously this dumb :D?

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 ----------

Cast will go back to Feynoord anyway

.h.
14 May 12, 09:02
You realize at the start of this season no one would have called Longo a good prospect, right? He was sent out on loan to GEnoa last season, and from what I remember, did mediocrely at best. At the start of this season he was scoring very slowly - our slowest primavera goalscorer in YEARS - and the best attacking prospect was, by a long way, Bessa.

He seems to have developed a lot since then. I don't really know why, though.

Also, 15 good minutes doesnt mean jack shit. It's nice that he got his debut, and that he played well too, but that doesn't mean jack for his career really. He'll be going out on loan anyway next season.

Bzzlightyear
14 May 12, 10:35
Omg please run you head through a big wall ASAP..

You cant compare Longo and Cast but Cast is better than Pazzini ?

Are u seriously this dumb :D?

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 ----------

Cast will go back to Feynoord anyway

The pazzini part was out of order, cause he have played bad this year, and irrational about him, thats why i did say that, i know for sure that he is better player but when something goes wrong the idea changes fast enough to criticize him.

Darren
14 May 12, 10:45
First of all, Castaignos wasn't always used as a winger but he always sucked. Second, Longo's preferred position is CF too!

When exactly was Castaignos played as a central striker? I remember one time during pre-season against Celtic, when he scored. As far as I can recall he played over 85% of his appearances for us as a winger..

Batman
14 May 12, 10:45
Yep. While Longo was jerking off in the U-18's, Castaignos was fucking cunts in the Eredivisie.

For the record, Pazzini > Castaignos > Longo.It's Longo > Csataignos > Pazzo for some people here.. :D

I dont know how can you judge Longo by the 15 minutes he got and say he is better than Casta..

Nero Indigo
14 May 12, 11:01
I'm a fan of Longo! I believe he has the talent to succeed. But to say he is better than these veterans of the game is just laughable. When he gets there, we'll have this convo again. But he's not there so...:work:

armendsh
14 May 12, 11:09
this thing ">>>>>>" is so fucking :yao:

Olyzzerz
14 May 12, 11:22
When exactly was Castaignos played as a central striker? I remember one time during pre-season against Celtic, when he scored. As far as I can recall he played over 85% of his appearances for us as a winger..

In the next-gen final vs Ajax

.h.
14 May 12, 11:41
In the next-gen final vs Ajax

its so beautiful when i have you on record talking UTTER RUBBISH

Castaignos did not play nextgen. Infact, he didnt play (As far as I'm aware) in ANY of the Nextgen games.

Bzzlightyear
14 May 12, 11:44

Castaignos did not play nextgen. Infact, he didnt play (As far as I'm aware) in ANY of the Nextgen games.

Wanted to say that but i was to lazy.

I really dont understand why people do say like he is the best young talent we ever had or close to it.

If someone told me that Balo is better then cast i would agree right away. but comparing both of the players right now is so wrong many ways.

Instead give support To Both of them, but no it has to be X is better then y. And i am so tired of it. Support your players no matter what.

Il Maestro
14 May 12, 13:25

He actually played as a winger that match too. Pazzini was central striker.

One game he got the chance, though, was vs Siena for ten minutes. He scored.

Btw, he got NONE matches in nextgen. That tournament are for people borned after 1.1.1993. Castaignos is 92-model. But he played for the Primavera ones. Then he started the match, scored, and had to leave the pitch after 30 minutes or so (It's the same injury he struggles with now).

There's no doubt Castaignos is a big talent and a borned goal scorer. His moves are incredible good and can only get better with routine. It ridicoulus for us to draw a conclusion of Castaignos this season, he's a natural central striker that has been put on the wing. It's like putting a young van Nistelrooy there. He's a central striker and NOTHING else.

Milk!
14 May 12, 13:39
this thing ">>>>>>" is so fucking :yao:
why that? it's correct if you put it that way:
castaignos(187cm) > longo (185cm) > pazzini(180cm) according to inter.it :D
but you know - size dont matter

Native
14 May 12, 14:18
why that? it's correct if you put it that way:
castaignos(187cm) > longo (185cm) > pazzini(180cm) according to inter.it :D
but you know - size dont matter
This is usually claimed by men with a tiny penis... Does this mean that you... :troll:

Yeah, he was played out of position almost every time, but he wasn't played out of position in the Primavera - and that's where he played so good that he made the rest of the Primavera players, both ours and those of the opposition, look like amateurs. He might not be ready for Inter's main squad, and who knows, maybe he actually is if he's being played right, but he's too good for the Primavera... A difficult position to be in... But he is certainly better than Longo imo.

Milk!
14 May 12, 14:20
This is usually claimed by men with a tiny penis... Does this mean that you... :troll:

shut the hell up - thats what the ladies told me :`(

:pazzini:

junior55
14 May 12, 14:41
Why should Castaignos even be discussed.

We should discuss Pazzini who is in his best possible age and had the worst season.
For me the situation is pretty simple.
Sell Pazzo as much as we can and with part of those money buy Destro back.
Than we have Milito to lead the example and Destro - Castaignos - Longo as the trio of the future. We would only have the luxury to choose the best of them .

Olyzzerz
14 May 12, 20:11

Sry I read Longo when you wrote Cast.

Minardista
15 May 12, 09:46
If Longo plays IRL anything like how he does for me in Football Manager, he's going to be a fucking legend for us :slick:

sanka
15 May 12, 10:41
Indeed he actually plays great at Football manager.

Efrain21C
15 May 12, 10:47
Longo can go on a co-ownership for Destro

Il Maestro
15 May 12, 11:25
He's already on a co-ownership with Genoa, meaning we'll lose him if we use him in the Destro-deal.

Aurimas
16 May 12, 16:28
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=79871

According to fcinternews, Moratti wants Longo to stay. Inter does see a new Destro in him and don't want to release and watch him exploding in other club.

Brainstorm
16 May 12, 21:27
Long will be a great player

Dylan
16 May 12, 21:44
Long will be a great player
Another fan of my boy Shane!

snake
16 May 12, 22:33
Another fan of my boy Shane!

lol fucking underrated post.

Universe
16 May 12, 22:48
Samuele Longo. If you know what I mean.

snake
16 May 12, 23:23
Samuele Longo?

Indeed.

vitomins
16 May 12, 23:29
I have so many friends with that last name, it is funny how strange it is to everyone here.

Olyzzerz
17 May 12, 22:18
I have so many friends with that last name, it is funny how strange it is to everyone here.

Dude look at their flags :)

perika
18 May 12, 16:12
good kid :))

vitomins
18 May 12, 17:51
I will move him to the first team, since he has made his debut and is listed there on the website now.

junior55
24 May 12, 15:22
Well i didn't expect this kind of quality in the 1to1 from the kid.
I've seen primavera play very often and he has never done anything flashy . Maybe all the concentration and ball play was given to bessa and his duty was only to finish the action but with the big boys he is showing quality.

It would be a pitty to lose the other half of him in the destro deal but on the other hand some sacrifices have to be made. Tough decision for branca and co.

rsz85
24 May 12, 20:08
His 50 % must be held.

How much is his value now on paper? 0,5 - 1 million???? so almost nothing.

But he will get some playing time (anywhere if not at Inter), he will be known and his price will go up after 1 season for 2-3 million or even more (just think about the explonation of Destro or Bonucci.... 15 million...)

So we can win nothing but lose a lot in the future.

king_elnino
25 May 12, 02:33
this dude, got a bright future..
but i kinda feel that he got some "hard attitude", hope will not be the next balo..

interista4
25 May 12, 03:24
Hope we loan him out next season rather than keeping him in the primavera, and also get our 50% back asap.

sanka
30 May 12, 20:07
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01uz0dC59p7De/x610.jpg

Get his full rights

Longo :slick:

Jim Morrison
07 Jun 12, 06:53
great promising player, hope he can become a regular starter soon for the first team :)

Olyzzerz
07 Jun 12, 09:04
Super talent, if we trade him for Destro :palm:

Uncommon
07 Jun 12, 09:09
Agree, i dont really see the buzz over M.Destro. I'd rather give S.Longo a chance.

Sassuolu
07 Jun 12, 09:09
Well he needs to go on loan or something definitely, he can't start for Inter and needs minutes in his legs. But if we don't manage to sign the wide forward that we need we could try to rotate a bit since Strama already knows him well.

kova9
07 Jun 12, 09:16
We might as well give up on Destro, and let Longo be that 3th striker..

necrodragon
07 Jun 12, 09:53
lol at the people calling on longo to be 2nd or 3 rd choice striker and longo better than destro, destro has already had 2-3 seasons top flight experience, and that is on a whole new level compared to primavera.

Best thing now would be that he and bessa go out on loan to the newly promoted teams, or maybe use their 50% for ogbonna verratti etc, selling them outright would be stupid but they are far from inter material right now

chipschups
07 Jun 12, 09:58
take it easy guys,,
the important thing is he needs a time,, we can let him rotted on our bench,,

Mino
07 Jun 12, 11:47
Wow excellent performance !!!

don't let go this boy for that fucker Destro

sanka
07 Jun 12, 11:49
Remember his name.

Tanel
07 Jun 12, 11:50
Agree, i dont really see the buzz over M.Destro. I'd rather give S.Longo a chance.

Bit of a heat of the moment assessment of the situation, don't you think?

They're both big talents, but until Longo has proven otherwise, Destro is a much bigger one. Destro is less than a year older than Longo... Destro was scoring like crazy for our youth academy already 2 seasons ago, has been top quality for all Italy's youth teams and is also the first Italian player to score 12 goals in Serie A in 40 years (while not taking penalties and playing about half the possible minutes).

I hope they can both be part of our future.

KevinB
07 Jun 12, 12:13
Bit of a heat of the moment assessment of the situation, don't you think?

They're both big talents, but until Longo has proven otherwise, Destro is a much bigger one. Destro is less than a year older than Longo... Destro was scoring like crazy for our youth academy already 2 seasons ago, has been top quality for all Italy's youth teams and is also the first Italian player to score 12 goals in Serie A in 40 years (while not taking penalties and playing about half the possible minutes).

I hope they can both be part of our future.
Di Natale, Miccoli, Giovinco, Signori, Vieri, Totti, Baggio,... they all say hi

Besnik
07 Jun 12, 12:21
A complete beast performance by Longo. He even showed nice signs with first team when he got some minutes, but however his hat-trick last night in the Primavera against Milan was just brilliant, especially first goal with an amazing touch and nice finish, and his third goal with a great accurate and powerful shot. Kudos!

Batman
07 Jun 12, 12:48
Destro still > Longo.. But I feel he is ready for the first team, as a 3rd choice.. Really though but we have to see him first in the pre-season, if he impress I think we'll keep him.. Add to that his realtionship with Strama is good, they worked together for a season.

Starmo4
07 Jun 12, 13:41

Tanel
07 Jun 12, 14:20
Di Natale, Miccoli, Giovinco, Signori, Vieri, Totti, Baggio,... they all say hiU21*

_Ivan_
07 Jun 12, 14:35
I definitely would love see him getting some minutes in the first squad. Awesome performance last night, a real striker and imho he has promising future in Inter if we keep him long enough. Keep it up Longo :)

Besnik
07 Jun 12, 14:39
Can't believe we co-own him with Genoa. How the fuck has this happend? Give me a fucking break.

Inter Siamo Noi
07 Jun 12, 15:40
He did'nt get much minutes at the first half of 10/11 season in our primavera, we loaned him for the second half of the season to Genoa and without option to co-own him, why would they play him?

Btw, Longo made a great improvement last months.

Handoyo
07 Jun 12, 16:30
Hattrick against Milan = Chance with the first team

'nuff said

Suneet
07 Jun 12, 16:47
Sacchi cracks me up.

Longo would be the first team starter if he wasnt Italian.

Me2
07 Jun 12, 17:11
Sacchi cracks me up.

If he was Argentinian he would be starter :einstein:

Olyzzerz
07 Jun 12, 19:36
Sacchi cracks me up.

You totally missunderstood what he said

http://www.football-italia.net/19709/sacchi-no-faith-our-youth

True story

rsz85
07 Jun 12, 19:56
After these performances i dont think he will be sold.

Has someone a gif about his last goal yesterday? Was so fucking amazing. derby, 3-3, 122th minute...

king_elnino
08 Jun 12, 02:58
But he's style of football is selfish right?
From the aspect of technique, he's star.
But not from potitioning and teamwork.

Cmiiw

Fitzy
08 Jun 12, 03:44
You totally missunderstood what he said

http://www.football-italia.net/19709/sacchi-no-faith-our-youth

True storySacchi makes some damn good points tbh...

.h.
08 Jun 12, 10:00
interesting. Milan and ujs were in contact with Treviso at the same time, but they signed Zigoni whereas we signed Longo for _90,000 euros_. Beat them on the derby there!

90k euros!

It would be a SCANDAL to get rid of him now. I will never forgive this club if we give the other half of his contract away this summer.

snake
08 Jun 12, 10:35
interesting. Milan and ujs were in contact with Treviso at the same time, but they signed Zigoni whereas we signed Longo for _90,000 euros_. Beat them on the derby there!

90k euros!

It would be a SCANDAL to get rid of him now. I will never forgive this club if we give the other half of his contract away this summer.

You will if he ends up becoming a star

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

.h.
08 Jun 12, 10:52
You will if he ends up becoming a star

er what?
your post doesnt make sense to me

snake
08 Jun 12, 11:22
If we give away half and he succeeds, we take him back... You'll get.over it.

.h.
08 Jun 12, 11:26
Not necessarily....

What if he doesnt want to come back?W hat if Juve or Milan give a better offer? What if he's just too fucking expensive?

More over, if we sell him, he succeeds, and he costs like 8-15M (like Destro) to brnig back, thats fucking bad times

I4E
08 Jun 12, 11:29
forzainterforums/suicidehotline (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?10681-Suicide-Hotline&p=955006#post955006)

Aurimas
08 Jun 12, 12:56
If we give away half and he succeeds, we take him back... You'll get.over it.

Yes, sure... there is nothing to worry about. Knowing how good are our relationships with Genoa, they will happily give him back, and for cheap, like 20 mil + half of our primavera.

Btw Preziosi says, that Longo next year is going to play in Genoa.

sanka
08 Jun 12, 13:03
Btw Preziosi says, that Longo next year is going to play in Genoa.

That are great news considerin he'll get some first team play at Serie A.I really like this lad.(no homo)

Gaetan
08 Jun 12, 16:30
I'm sure Longo has A LOT to learn before being ready to put on our jersey for the first team. So, getting playing time at Genoa would be very beneficial to his development as a professional.

Let's hope he turn out to be like the kid that went to Cagliari, Aquafresca.

Suneet
08 Jun 12, 16:45
The best thing we can do to turn Longo into boss level is to get him playing time in the Serie A. He looks like he can make the cut and if he does, we already own half of him and even if we have to pay over the odds, we are pretty much assured of his sucess so its money well spent.

Deva
08 Jun 12, 19:42
Loan him out as we did with Coutinho. I think I could really start to like this lad :)

Starmo4
08 Jun 12, 20:04
New Shevchenko !!!! Wonderkid ,we should play him not loan him....If he was given pazzo playing minuts im shure he would score 10 goals...

Nero Indigo
08 Jun 12, 20:32
I have a strong feeling Longo will succeed, he just needs to get playing time. Either here or a team that will let him get lots of minutes.

Sassuolu
08 Jun 12, 20:55
I'd rather see him spend a whole season in B, it did wonders for Immobile.

Raul Duke
08 Jun 12, 21:00
We already took the only decent Genoa forward. Longo should find space to play.

snake
09 Jun 12, 05:56
I'm sure Longo has A LOT to learn before being ready to put on our jersey for the first team. So, getting playing time at Genoa would be very beneficial to his development as a professional.

Let's hope he turn out to be like the kid that went to Cagliari, Aquafresca.

For our sake... let's hope he turns out much better than that :lol:

Genoa will be good for him.

.h.
09 Jun 12, 13:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqfMGf5ZCwk

Nero Indigo
09 Jun 12, 19:22
Saw that hat-trick as well: let's hope we'll be consistently seeing this in the next 2 years! :thumbsup: to the kid!

Dylan
09 Jun 12, 19:26
Looks really skinny from those pictures. If he's gonna play lone striker in Serie A he needs some dinners in him.
Hope he gets loaned or co-owned this summer.

rsz85
09 Jun 12, 19:38
Hope he gets loaned or co-owned this summer.

He is already co-owned since 2011 summer and this had been re-agreed for 1 more years, but he will be playing in Genoa next season. Good news.

junior55
09 Jun 12, 21:57
We already took the only decent Genoa forward. Longo should find space to play.

You can be surprised with the amount of players Preziosi can buy in 2 months.

Nerazzurri_Ninja
09 Jun 12, 22:19
Dont forget Genoa will have Ciro Immobile next yr, serie b top goalscorer with 30 goals.

Jimmy
09 Jun 12, 22:53
This guy is insane. I know talent when I see it. Shame he isn't younger.

KevinB
09 Jun 12, 22:57
Beast!
Hope he stays here. He really should be able to get in the first team selections with his talent. If even Pazzo could do it :work:

junior55
09 Jun 12, 23:45
But what would we lose if we send him to genoa and buy destro back , nothing. We would have destro as the milito's back up since he is already experienced and still have unchanged the current co-own situation of longo.
On the other hand, he could have more chances at genoa , could learn the difficulties of breaking up in the ranks of a new team and come back later (of course with a bigger price) more prepared and ready to substitute Milito definitively.

vasilios
10 Jun 12, 00:31
This guy is insane. I know talent when I see it. Shame he isn't younger.

20 isn't young enough?

No :pedobear:

CafeCordoba
10 Jun 12, 00:58
It's perfect that he goes to Genoa to play. We co-own him with them so only negotiations are that how much the loan is valuaed. Since Longo is such a good prospect, I think we're able to argument that letting him go to Genoa now, we can get cut some price in other deals.

Sid
10 Jun 12, 02:23
the loan to Genoa is great news :thumbsup: hopefully he comes back ready to claim the no.9 from fucking forlan :palm:

Handoyo
10 Jun 12, 08:58
Is it confirmed that he's playing for Genoa next season?

Me2
10 Jun 12, 10:56
Is it confirmed that he's playing for Genoa next season?

Yes, Preziosi confirmed it

Suneet
10 Jun 12, 11:15
I just want him to start as many games as possible. The more he plays, the better he gets..

Pani
10 Jun 12, 22:12
Honestly, what the hell are we doing with our prospects???

Santon sold
Bonucci lost
Begging to pay and get Destro back
Longo away...I am sure will pay for him in future...

That's rediculous in my opinion

Tsuna
11 Jun 12, 08:22
better not be sold to Genoa for longo:fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffu uu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu ::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu:: fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::ff fuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffu uu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu:

.h.
11 Jun 12, 08:33
you're being quite selective.

Obi is still here. Caldirola is still owned by us. Bardi. Belec. Benedetti.

Then to a lesser extent.. .Thiam, Alibec, Stevanovic, Donati, Natalino, Biraghi

DARi0
11 Jun 12, 09:08

Nobody gets rid of him. Piero Ausilio already confirmed that Longo will play for Genoa next season!

Going back to the Primavera team members who played a great part in the championship win, Ausilio was asked if Samuele Longo was ready for the first team yet: "We'll see, he's young but has grown a lot over the past few years. He has made a lot of sacrifices and demonstrated humility and conviction because maybe he has had to play second fiddle to many others who showed through more in the Primavera championship, suffering a little more. He played on loan for a few seasons, first at Piacenza, then at Genoa because he couldn't manage to break through with us. Unfortunately for him he was in competition with people like Destro and, before him, Balotelli. So I'll say it again, his path was quite complicated and the fact he is still there shows that he's a player Inter can count on today, with his great technical and physical characteristics, as well as his his morale and self-confidence. He'll go far.

Does president Preziosi want his half of the player? Inter is not going to give up its half of the player and Genoa knows it. The idea is to hold on to 50 per cent at least for next season and then decide what the best thing for Samuele and we'll talk to him about this too. We would like to be able to count on the lad but we'll decide on the future when things have quietened down and by planning things well."

So basicly Preziosi is trying to rape us [AGAIN?!], forcing us to give Genoa the other half [full ownership] of Longo in the Destro deal. Loan is enough, they already own 50% of him - let him play!

CafeCordoba
11 Jun 12, 09:43
Yeah. I don't think we're going to agree them by giving the other half.

sanka
11 Jun 12, 09:48
No fuckin way we do that.

Minardista
11 Jun 12, 18:35
Longo has been awarded Primavera TIM Player of the Year :slick:

Kid's got talent. If we can send him on loan only to Genoa, and get half of Verratti, our team has a very bright future :fuckyea:

ziiyad
13 Jun 12, 17:54
Inter youth team striker Samuele Longo will play for Genoa in 2012-13, the Marassi outfit have confirmed.

The 20-year-old spent this season netting goals for the Nerazzurri Primavera side, but hes co-owned with Genoa.

The two clubs have held transfer talks over the last 48 hours and Genoa CEO Pietro Lo Monaco is adamant that the Under-21 international will move to the port city.

I can guarantee that Longo will be playing for us next season, the former Catania official stated on Wednesday.

His valuation has risen, but this did not prove to be an obstacle in our intentions.

Longo could, in theory, star in attack alongside Ciro Immobile, the striker co-owned with Juventus who spent this season on loan with Pescara.

http://www.football-italia.net/19929/genoa-announce-longo-arrival

king_elnino
13 Jun 12, 18:01
let he got minutes.

it's better rather than he become a bench warmer.

come back soon, son..

Deva
13 Jun 12, 22:48
I'm fine with that as long as we don't sell him. I still doubt he would have gotten a lot of playing time with Inter next season, so I guess that's a good decision that's been taken.

interista4
13 Jun 12, 22:59
Inter youth team striker Samuele Longo will play for Genoa in 2012-13, the Marassi outfit have confirmed.

The 20-year-old spent this season netting goals for the Nerazzurri Primavera side, but he’s co-owned with Genoa.

The two clubs have held transfer talks over the last 48 hours and Genoa CEO Pietro Lo Monaco is adamant that the Under-21 international will move to the port city.

“I can guarantee that Longo will be playing for us next season,” the former Catania official stated on Wednesday.

“His valuation has risen, but this did not prove to be an obstacle in our intentions.”

Longo could, in theory, star in attack alongside Ciro Immobile, the striker co-owned with Juventus who spent this season on loan with Pescara.

http://www.football-italia.net/19929/genoa-announce-longo-arrival

Great news, waiting to see him play there

.h.
13 Jun 12, 23:07
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D82854

seems like we're trying to buy all of longo (and probably loan him out anyway) AND give half of kucka for half of destro?

Forza
14 Jun 12, 03:10
Am I the only one not buying into the whole Veratti hype? I wouldn't give up Longo for him.

It's only Zeman's offensive play that makes him look so good, let's see how he handles Serie A with the big boys.

javier_zanetti <3
20 Jun 12, 17:50
Preziosi:"Longo remains at Inter".

nurko
20 Jun 12, 18:12
Now that seems interesting, Strama wants Milito, Destro and Longo as strikers for next season ?
Not bad but still don't think Castaignos should be sold.

Edit: Preziosi just left with a few important words: "It is a pleasure to talk to Moratti. We did not talk about Destro and I don't think he is in their plans (saying it with a smile). Longo will remain at Inter, Kucka to Genoa."

Michael
20 Jun 12, 18:37
Sky said that we have acquired Genoa's half of Longo. Now Longo, fully, belongs to us.

Bzzlightyear
20 Jun 12, 18:39
^ hello everyone i havnt been much around as i was having exam, but i guess inter does plan for the future past 2 years inter was to slow to get players, but now it looks like the players will come before transfer window does open

vasilios
20 Jun 12, 18:41
Don't really see the purpose in bringing Longo back unless we didn't think he'd get any playing time at Genoa and have something in the works to send him elsewhere.

Tanel
20 Jun 12, 19:22
I think it makes a lot of sense to take him back because if he was to shine, then we might end up paying 10 mil to get that half back next summer. Like Juventus with Giovinco (12,5 million+youth player... no way he's a 25-30 million euro player).

DARi0
20 Jun 12, 19:24
Surprising move but it could mean that INTER management is LEARNING from their mistake[s]...

I don't see him ready for INTER, yet. But as Tanel pointed out, if he makes himself a name in Serie A, his price will rocket up.

ADRossi
20 Jun 12, 20:08
Loan him out

Inter7
20 Jun 12, 20:12
great move on our part fuck kucka tbh lets loan him out to samp lol

javier_zanetti <3
20 Jun 12, 21:24
Loan him out
No.

I dont care how good Destro was last season, i prefer this kid over him, i see everything that a striker need's in him and i'm sure that he can be great one, more than Destro.

Milito, Longo, Palacio, Pazzini/Destro/other striker....look good to me.

.h.
20 Jun 12, 21:25
No.

I dont care how good Destro was last season, i prefer this kid over him, i see everything that a striker need's in him and i'm sure that he can be great one, more than Destro.

Milito, Longo, Palacio, Pazzini/Destro/other striker....look good to me.

9 matches at inter, or 38 matches at another club? i know what i prefer. Loan him out.

javier_zanetti <3
20 Jun 12, 21:28
9 matches at inter, or 38 matches at another club? i know what i prefer. Loan him out.
and than we will sell him for 1$ and buy him 2 years later in 12M...dont give to anyone, let him play here.

.h.
20 Jun 12, 21:31
says who?

vasilios
20 Jun 12, 21:34
There's no way he gets any playing time here, keeping him would be pointless.

javier_zanetti <3
20 Jun 12, 21:42
says who?
Destro.

Strama already gave him time in our most important game of the season(Lazio), and i think he trust him.

CafeCordoba
20 Jun 12, 21:45
We paid pretty much for his half, Kucka's half. Year ago we paid 3m€ + half of Viviano for him. Even if Viviano was low-valued, that half is still at least 6m€. We can say Kucka's value could have dropped 1-2m€ now (to 4-5m€) so that's 8-10m€ valuation for Longo. LOL

.h.
20 Jun 12, 21:52
Destro.

Strama already gave him time in our most important game of the season(Lazio), and i think he trust him.

er

iirc

it was already 3-1 and there was no real chance we'd win... it was hardly the most important game of the season, either.

yes, i think strama trusts him, but you really think longo is going to be picked ahead of pazzini? or destro? No fucking chance.

he wont make more than 10-15 appearances (Subs included) next season at absolute best.

Loan him out. Let him develop.

Caecuban
20 Jun 12, 22:43
Was it a straight deal half of Longo for half of Kucka or was there any amount involved?

Oh, and please loan him out.

MANTA
21 Jun 12, 00:22
If Pazzini and Forlan are sold, he might stay as Milito's 1st choice backup (a spot Destro likely doesn't want). Otherwise he should be loaned out.

ADRossi
21 Jun 12, 01:29
If Pazzini and Forlan are sold, he might stay as Milito's 1st choice backup (a spot Destro likely doesn't want). Otherwise he should be loaned out.

It's either going to be Pazzini or Destro as the backup to Milito imo

If Destro comes, Pazzo leaves. Destro doesn't come, Pazzo stays

snake
21 Jun 12, 01:32
So we bash the management constantly for nothing more than a rumour...how about credit where credit is due?

Signing the full ownership of Longo as soon as possible was indeed a great move. I still think he will end up on loan at Genoa this season.

Bill
21 Jun 12, 01:49
What has been Longo's best position thus far? Center forward? Wing?

thatdude
21 Jun 12, 04:15
What has been Longo's best position thus far? Center forward? Wing?

Center forward. Although there were times where Livaja played CF and he played as SS. But this was just to get the ball in his possession more.

Pimpin
21 Jun 12, 04:34
yeah what a great move by the management , they bought kuckas half for 4m and now they give him back 4 much more less value.

Sold half of Longo for almost nothing, and now they buy him for much more money , I really cant understand what is good business about this, dont give me that shit they sold half of him so he can get developed @ genoa because he played just for our primavera.

Fuck yeah , Branca pulled another miracle

Hasan
21 Jun 12, 05:40
We paid pretty much for his half, Kucka's half. Year ago we paid 3m + half of Viviano for him. Even if Viviano was low-valued, that half is still at least 6m. We can say Kucka's value could have dropped 1-2m now (to 4-5m) so that's 8-10m valuation for Longo. LOL

Not even Branca can be so dumb. I am sure we will get some discounts on Palacio because Kucka and Longo aren't comparable on transfer market. Kucka half >>>>> Longo's half

Nero Indigo
21 Jun 12, 07:59
So now this forum is going to complain about MM taking a gamble on a player within the inter ranks!? :palm: It seems eitherways; complaints will come in by the thousands over here. I like this decision and will stand by it because we are putting faith in one of our own - It pales dead grey to most of the bonehead decisions Branca has made. What we should be complaining about is getting rid of all these players on our roster who have lost the passion to play in our colors.

DARi0
21 Jun 12, 08:40
Not even Branca can be so dumb. I am sure we will get some discounts on Palacio because Kucka and Longo aren't comparable on transfer market. Kucka half >>>>> Longo's half
NEVER underestimate Branca`s power of evaluating players :pokerface: he signed Kucka in the 1st place, right?! :palm:

Besides, traditionally speaking, forwards are always more expensive than midfielders. Longo still has room for improvement, while Kucka... is just being average.

A.l.i
21 Jun 12, 17:19
Maybe we're having trouble offloading Pazzo and now the Destro problem which has prompted us to keep Pazzo + have Longo as one of the wide players?

tott
22 Jun 12, 13:25
ahhah.. so we have sold him for 500K and after one year , we paid for him about 10 Milion..
we gave genoa half of viviano about 5Milion + 4 Milion for half of kucka, and now we gave genoa half of kucka + 2 milion for Longo..

wtf is going on. with moratti

BabyPhat
22 Jun 12, 18:58
Calm down everyone. Longos value is in the ascendancy. No way is it as low as 1 mil as some of you have pointed. Everytime he has been playing he looks all the more impressive. Meanwhile kucka is not even half the player he was a couple of seasons agao. I doubt he is woth more than 3-4 mil in the market now. Even if its a straight swAp, i say we got full hands on a bery hot young property. Good job mercato team

Me2
22 Jun 12, 19:04
Vito can you give me stats about Longo from season 09/10, 10/11, 11/12 (goals, apps). Thanks

nurko
22 Jun 12, 20:15
Values change from one season to another..that stuff can't be related as some of you would like.

Big Willy
22 Jun 12, 20:36
So, according to this:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=58465&L=it

Longo is now 100% ours http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1666/muntari1.png

Besnik
23 Jun 12, 12:19
So, apparently Atalanta wants to loan him, which I'm totally fine though (as long as he gets to play with any Serie A team).

Sokrates
23 Jun 12, 15:02
So, apparently Atalanta wants to loan him, which I'm totally fine though (as long as he gets to play with any Serie A team).

And he can wear there the right colours :troll:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

king_elnino
23 Jun 12, 19:44
Spain i think will be good league for him for loan.

Gaetan
24 Jun 12, 18:11
The kid is ours. I don't care the price we paid whatsoever, it isn't my money and neither is it any of yours. If Moratti accepts to deal with Genoa like this, there is a reason.

We don't know half of the business relationship between Genoa and Inter, in my opinion. IE: Milito, Motta.

.h.
24 Jun 12, 18:24
The kid is ours. I don't care the price we paid whatsoever, it isn't my money and neither is it any of yours. If Moratti accepts to deal with Genoa like this, there is a reason.

We don't know half of the business relationship between Genoa and Inter, in my opinion. IE: Milito, Motta.

actually if you've ever bought an inter shirt it is your money :)

necrodragon
24 Jun 12, 18:43
well according to fcinternews.it we paid half of kucka(3mil) and 2 million for half of longo, genoa sure know how to milk us of money

skeet
24 Jun 12, 18:48
well according to fcinternews.it we paid half of kucka(3mil) and 2 million for half of longo, genoa sure know how to milk us of money

we didn't pay 3m to sell kucka, we sold his half for 3m then bought longo's half for 2m

MANTA
24 Jun 12, 22:51
actually if you've ever bought an inter shirt it was your money :)

FTFY

MANTA
06 Jul 12, 14:54
Anyone have the full text of the tattoo he has on his arm. And can someone explain why he has an arabic tattoo. Is Arabic the new Chinese?

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/168039-650.jpg

pupivn
06 Jul 12, 14:57
does he have squinty-eyes ?

vasilios
06 Jul 12, 15:34
Going poll-crazy. Longo is now a senior team player, so poll added.

Bzzlightyear
06 Jul 12, 15:40
i dont like to say were he will be next few years as its freaking hard to say without him playing Seria a or El for that matter, until that i cant rate.

Look what did happen to Santon he was freaking good at age 18 was almost sure of he is going to be a great player, he even covered CR7, and then he flopped.

Sid
07 Jul 12, 08:31
Going poll-crazy. Longo is now a senior team player, so poll added.

Can't wait to vote in Mundigayi's thread...

:trollol:

Devious
07 Jul 12, 10:59

Samuele Longo sounds african tbh, finding hard time to match the name on that photo. :yao:

Nerazzurri_Ninja
08 Jul 12, 19:38
http://youtu.be/Dd3vVVQKV5c

ADRossi
08 Jul 12, 19:50
Samuele Longo sounds african tbh, finding hard time to match the name on that photo. :yao:

Samuele Longo = Italian

Alfred Duncan = Ghanian

:pokerface:

iMathcore19
12 Jul 12, 15:31
the tatoo means i never walk alone.. i dont know the truth my friends say that..

Kraits
12 Jul 12, 15:37
Liverpool fan when young???

A.l.i
12 Jul 12, 15:42
Anyone have the full text of the tattoo he has on his arm. And can someone explain why he has an arabic tattoo. Is Arabic the new Chinese?

Ibra and Clark of Australia ( Cricketer ) have Arabic written on their arms as well. Anything goes for style.

Me2
12 Jul 12, 17:50
He has potential for sure but he is kinda selfish

.h.
12 Jul 12, 18:01
name one striker in the world who isnt

Starmo4
12 Jul 12, 18:02
He has potential for sure but he is kinda selfish

Coutinho was selfish today, Not longo....

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

chipschups
13 Jul 12, 09:20
what do you expect from him when he use Goran and Marco Branca number, a goal?

:yao:

Me2
13 Jul 12, 12:33

Torres :closeenough:

LukasGiovanni
16 Jul 12, 22:04

Mario Balotelli :)

.h.
16 Jul 12, 22:08
Mario Balotelli :)

srsly?

Adriano@10
17 Jul 12, 01:07
Seriously these pools should be changed for youth players. I mean how can i vote for :Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league.
when he s clearly not on this level but could arrive there?

Wallace
17 Jul 12, 04:16
Rare sights on FIF, love the optimism in the poll results.

Efrain21C
19 Jul 12, 02:26
8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

He played for what.. 15 minutes in Serie A, and already is one of the best players of the league?

ADRossi
19 Jul 12, 02:33
8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

He played for what.. 15 minutes in Serie A, and already is one of the best players of the league?

Personally I always vote based upon what I think the player will become during their time at Inter, not what they necessarily are currently.

mrbob
19 Jul 12, 03:08
I voted 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him.

Hopes he can prove that im wrong, but that is my honest opinion for the boy for now.

Handoyo
22 Jul 12, 02:56
I is confused. I thought he's gonna be in Genoa this season? So why is he still with us? :pokerface:

skeet
22 Jul 12, 03:01
I is confused. I thought he's gonna be in Genoa this season? So why is he still with us? :pokerface:

because we couldn't get destro

F U C K MILAN
22 Jul 12, 14:19

we bought their half

MANTA
22 Jul 12, 17:29
Longo will remain until the whole vice-milito situation resolved. Then the club will evaluate if he is needed, if not a loan will be the likely solution.

wera
22 Jul 12, 20:31
plus it depends on Pazzini

Efrain21C
23 Jul 12, 00:15

We bought his half back 5M or something like that for Kucka's half allegedly by Kucka's agent