PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Poli

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

DIN011
29 Aug 11, 14:32
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305113_228142820569198_139132459470235_698654_3674 771_n.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=53878&L=it

Lionheart
29 Aug 11, 14:33
I'm proud of you son!

snake
29 Aug 11, 14:34
Closed.

Just kidding. Welcome Poli!!

Dylan
29 Aug 11, 14:34
His face and hair makes him look like a cross between Pandev and Chivu. Unfortunately.

Welcome though. First 4 posts are AUW welcoming? Dude must be good.

Mad Biscione
29 Aug 11, 14:38
Give your best kid :slick:

Inter7
29 Aug 11, 14:38
lol hopefully he will grow

Inter Siamo Noi
29 Aug 11, 14:39
Benvenuto Poli!!!

Good luck!

dynasty27
29 Aug 11, 14:40
Ha I knew someone comes up with what his face looks like:P
Ivan Ramiro's expression beside him is gold.

Hi Andrea!

Sid
29 Aug 11, 14:48
Welcome Poli :interscarf:

ADRossi
29 Aug 11, 14:48
Welcome!

Raul Duke
29 Aug 11, 14:51
Snatched in typical Inter fassion, without any warning. Good luck to the kid

Edward
29 Aug 11, 14:51
pandvu

NeonBlade
29 Aug 11, 14:54
The kid is class, now I have no reason to see Dejan anywhere but on the bench...

Sokrates
29 Aug 11, 15:10
Welcome Andrea - give your best!!!

Stefan
29 Aug 11, 15:13
Welcome Andrea. Really happy with this signing. With him,obi and criseteg our midfield should be good in the next generation.

junior55
29 Aug 11, 15:15
Welcome Andrea. Really happy with this signing. With him,obi and criseteg our midfield should be good in the next generation.

Yes we now have some other players to sell

Raul Duke
29 Aug 11, 15:17

plus Alvarez & Coutinho

Domenico
Benvenuto Andrea, hope he can prove something at a big club and be useful to us.

chipschups
muntari out, poli in,,
great mercato,,

LyNX
29 Aug 11, 15:21
Still finding his game, which is going to come with experience and coach placing him on the field in a position to succeed. But definitely a good signing.

DARi0
29 Aug 11, 15:22
http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player1?codgioc=G0883&L=en&stagione=2011/12

Benvenuto Andrea! Buona Fortuna!

He's on loan with an option to buy, but he signed until 2016 LOL.
Is this an OPTION to buy, or obligation? or we are being just optimistic again? :D

Raul Duke
29 Aug 11, 15:23
So we were linked with the Casemiro the Brazilian & Banega the Argentine....you know something is wrong when Inter goes for the the Italian :troll:

Dylan
29 Aug 11, 15:23
He's on loan with an option to buy, but he signed until 2016 LOL.
Is this an OPTION to buy, or obligation? or we are being just optimistic again? :D

Surely an obligation to buy means you have to pay. So it's a transfer but you pay later or whatever. I'd prefer OPTION to buy.

Nyall
29 Aug 11, 15:35
Welcome Andrea! I wanted Samp to get relegated so we especially sign you! I know you will do well!

Stefan
29 Aug 11, 15:36
From what I have read its an obligation if he plays 25 games, while if he plays less its just an option.

lonewolf19
29 Aug 11, 15:37
Welcome Andrea!!
Wish you a bright future at Inter. :)

La Brujita
29 Aug 11, 15:38
Welcome Andrea! Please improve our midfield.

CafeCordoba
29 Aug 11, 15:39
So we were linked with the Casemiro the Brazilian & Banega the Argentine....you know something is wrong when Inter goes for the the Italian :troll:

Hah. The right answer is the price. :D

Good to have a young promising midfielder in the squad at last (youngster who still has Serie A exp).

German_Interista
29 Aug 11, 15:42
Welcome Andrea. Hopefully he shows that he is indeed a great talent. I looking forward to see him in our colours

Universe
29 Aug 11, 16:01
I wonder what number he'll take. The #16 shirt he wore at Samp is available.

Inter Siamo Noi
29 Aug 11, 16:01
#16 is of Caldirola. But he said he'd like to have #15.

DARi0
29 Aug 11, 16:03
Surely an obligation to buy means you have to pay. So it's a transfer but you pay later or whatever. I'd prefer OPTION to buy.

Dude, I may not be a native English speaker, but I can understand that! :oblivious: I also finished Lawschool among others, lol.

Cafe, any reports regarding the fee? I found this on C4:

The deal is a loan with option to buy at the end of the season for 6m from the Serie B side.

Good price IMO, hope he adapts fast and exceeds the expectations.

His future is at INTER, otherwise he wouldn't have signed that contract until 2016. Probably just passing the economical costs to the next financial year.

Big Willy
29 Aug 11, 16:04
Welcome, and give your best here.

jmaster
29 Aug 11, 16:04
Welcome Andrea :)

I really hope he succeeds here.

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 11, 16:06
Welcome Poli* ......well what do you know? we have the same birthday! :D that's not a good sign because I'm a lazy sloth :lol: hope he's the opposite!

DARi0
29 Aug 11, 16:08
any confirmation on future transfer fee?

Sensibile also confirmed negotiations included “taking out an option on an Inter youth player.”

William
29 Aug 11, 16:10
Welcome poli!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmaster
29 Aug 11, 16:11
http://i56.tinypic.com/2iu7wqe.jpg

He's like: WTF is Chivu doing there?

Gano
29 Aug 11, 16:13
Welcome and all the best :)

monster09
29 Aug 11, 16:13
Hopefully he will add creativity from midfield. Will be good to see how he plays with better players around.

Big Willy
29 Aug 11, 16:14
http://i56.tinypic.com/2iu7wqe.jpg

He's like: WTF is Chivu doing there?

Probably lol

Stefan
29 Aug 11, 16:16
any confirmation on future transfer fee?

Rumours say we pay 1 mil for the loan and 6 million to make it permanent.

Sid
29 Aug 11, 16:20
Poli: "Wearing an Inter shirt is a great honour"

"I really am very happy. It's a great honour for me to wear this shirt and I'll do everything in my power to deserve it. This is a fantastic opportunity for me," were the first words spoken by Andrea Poli as an Inter player, exclusively on Inter Channel.

"There are terrific players here at Inter and I'll be trying to learn as much as I can from them. I can't wait to get down to work and I'll do so with determination and give it everything I've got," added the midfielder, who was then asked to talk about his role: "I don't really like talking about myself, but anyway, I'm a central midfielder and can play both in attack and in defence."

Poli was then reminded of a match between Sampdoria and Inter in the 2009/10 season. It was one of his first matches as first choice and Inter lost: "We won 1-0, I remember it ... [Andrea almost blushes, Ed]. Samp played very well against a great Inter side, with Mourinho as coach, who went on to win the treble. I remember it was a thrilling game."

Which midfielder does Poli draw inspiration from? As an Italian, two other Italians spring to mind: "Pirlo and De Rossi, fantastic players. I still have to gain experience and improve and I hope to do so here at Inter."

Now that he's an Inter player naturally Andrea can't wait to get out onto the pitch, although, he explained, "in the Coppa Italia match against Alessandria, I had a slight muscular problem so I probably won't be fully fit for about another three weeks or so. I'm sorry about that. It's the only flaw in these wonderful few days."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37306&L=en&IDINI=37307

Nero Indigo
29 Aug 11, 16:25
Damn 2-3 weeks!? :palm: Now I've got to flame these other punks in our team till then!

Coasterfreek
29 Aug 11, 16:25
Welcome! Hope for the best.

_Ivan_
29 Aug 11, 16:59
Welcome Poli, and good luck wearing inter shirt

Me2
29 Aug 11, 17:08
Welcome Andrea Poli

InteristaLT
29 Aug 11, 17:44
Welcome and good luck :)

Besnik
29 Aug 11, 17:44
Benvenuto!

A.l.i
29 Aug 11, 17:50
Benevuto Poli !!!!! Can't wait to see you in action.

He's a box to box right ???

perika
29 Aug 11, 18:00
welcome

Cris
29 Aug 11, 18:05
Welcome Poli.:slick:

Now I don't have to spend any money to get you in Fifa/FM :P

ADRossi
29 Aug 11, 18:07
Welcome Poli.:slick:

Now I don't have to spend any money to get you in Fifa/FM :P

I already signed him :P

Ricky
29 Aug 11, 18:39
welcome POLI ,, great future for inter in midfield { poli - obi - coutinho - ricky }

chipschups
29 Aug 11, 18:49
dont forget crisetig and bessa,,

Bergpavian
29 Aug 11, 19:31
Welcome! I hope we will buy you ... because that means you performed good.

Edward
29 Aug 11, 20:36
nice interview, sounds like a cool guy

Rimpel
29 Aug 11, 21:23
welcome...

Paco#21
29 Aug 11, 21:25
Welcome and Good Luck!

black-n-blue influence
29 Aug 11, 21:34
welcome Andrea Poli.

let's hope you'll be successful :slick:

kova9
29 Aug 11, 21:49
Welcome Poli.. We really rejuvenated our roster this season.. (Excluding Forlan signing).. I wish you best of luck wearing our colors!

EliMiNiMi
29 Aug 11, 21:55
Welcome Andreaaaa (Y).

Droba
29 Aug 11, 22:03
Welcome Andreaaaa (Y).Poliiiiiiiiiii

Inter Siamo Noi
29 Aug 11, 22:27
How much does he get?

NeonBlade
29 Aug 11, 22:33
How much does he get?

He gets too little and Stankovic gets too much, Poli should start ahead of him every single time.

DIN011
29 Aug 11, 22:40
How much does he get?
He's on loan, so it's the same wage he had in Sampdoria.

Illyricum
30 Aug 11, 00:00
Welcome Andrea Poli.

I belive , he will get 14 number shirt,would suit good, but who know's.

Good Luck boi.

Kraits
30 Aug 11, 01:36
Welcome...make yourself like home..

LyNX
30 Aug 11, 01:55
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/08/30/2642387/andrea-poli-promises-to-give-his-best-for-inter-after-moving

"I really am very happy," he told Inter Channel. "It's a great honour for me to wear this shirt and I'll do everything in my power to deserve it. This is a fantastic opportunity for me. "There are terrific players here at Inter and I'll be trying to learn as much as I can from them. I can't wait to get down to work and I'll do so with determination and give it everything I've got."

cloudq
30 Aug 11, 03:26
may u run faster than all of our other midfielders

Pico32
30 Aug 11, 03:52
Welcome Poli , I hope he can do his best and fulfill his potential with us.

snake
30 Aug 11, 03:58
On captain Javier Zanetti: "He's a model player for everyone. Zanetti is a great professional and a magnificent player."

junior55
30 Aug 11, 08:53
may u run

Fixed

shadowmoon
30 Aug 11, 09:08
another great signing. young, italian as well. welcome!

Olyzzerz
30 Aug 11, 13:51
may u run faster than all of our other midfielders

hahahah AMEN

Coasterfreek
30 Aug 11, 16:08
eWsFhlWZ8pc

dynasty27
30 Aug 11, 16:27
Dream of every mother-in-law.

A.l.i
30 Aug 11, 16:34
Dream of every mother-in-law.

Focus on football please. :P

Nero Indigo
30 Aug 11, 17:53
At least i'll share my birthday with one Inter player in my life time - I remember that bastard AC Bilan player who also had my birthday. His name is Shevchenko :palm:

F U C K MILAN
30 Aug 11, 19:52
how long is he sidelined for?

Suneet
30 Aug 11, 20:14
Wow, before the season had anyone been told we will sign a potential Italy starter in the future CM, everyone would be praising Branca as god, and now he's here on a trial basis and theres no praise?

Michael
30 Aug 11, 20:15

20 days or so...

nerazzurri4life
30 Aug 11, 20:20
Wow, before the season had anyone been told we will sign a potential Italy starter in the future CM, everyone would be praising Branca as god, and now he's here on a trial basis and theres no praise?

In a normal transfer market and if the squad was complete or close to completion, sure.
In this mercato, when other young, talented, READY players are available for good deals AND our squad has gaping holes? Praise? meh....

Stefan
30 Aug 11, 20:27

He said 2-3 weeks yesterday

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

.:42:.
30 Aug 11, 20:40

First, I doubt everyone would have praised Branca as god, cause Italy starter isn't anything special this time around, more the opposite. That" everyone want more italian players at Inter" desire disappears more and more cause italian players are shit right now and everyone knows that.

Second we are speaking of Poli, someone who wasn't a regular starter at a team who got relegated in Italy. A 22 year old possibly future cm italy starter should be fucking more at a relegation team.

Third this loan thing is on one side good, no financial risk, on the other side bad, it shows that even Inter is not sure if he helps, secondly we need someone bad in midfield and Poli sitting on the bench don't make us stronger nor him.

blackmore
30 Aug 11, 21:17
Wow, before the season had anyone been told we will sign a potential Italy starter in the future CM, everyone would be praising Branca as god, and now he's here on a trial basis and theres no praise?Are you kidding he's not even an upgrade to obi. Maybe if he was signed when we had a proper full squad with a competent coach, and he was acquired under the pretense of being groomed into the squad it would have been a good signing, but to be the only key signing of the mercato in the CM department....SHOCKING!

Suneet
30 Aug 11, 21:21
@Stef, get a better blackberry.

@42, its the same deal that we got for Yuto. Some people had doubts and Poli had a serious injury and hence coudnt play a lot last season. He is a good player and in the past all Jube, Bbilan and Inter were rumored to him. I have watched him play 3-4 times maximum and I know there is enough talent in him to become a proper modern CM.

I'm not saying he will turn into WC this season, but atleast the management is now taking such calculated risks is a good thing and they deserve to be praised for such deals. Yuto turned out to be a steal didnt he? We are giving crap to our management for every little thing they do, so in the same way these little correct things need to be praised? Or is everyone a cynic these days?

30 Aug 11, 21:45
Yuto was amongst the best in Italy and that deal got praised when it happend. Poli just isn't. The fact he is an Italian doesn't change my oppinion nor the fact he can become wc in future. The fact is it is a loan deal, means that he only has time in this season to show he is worth this risk.

To be clear, i have nothing against Poli, I too have a high opinion of him, but Midfield is a position were we need someone who could help us now, this loan deal doesn't hinder this such a move, cause the managment could have bought a young starting mid who could us help right now beside poli , with for example the money we paid for Alvarez. Yet we decided not to buy anyone and Poli is our only mid we buy.

I think people are not angry cause we brought Poli, more cause we only brought Poli.

I would rather have Poli easing in a working Inter squad , than him having to step up and be our savior. Especially Inter has a bad record in developing young people, now they have to develop in order Inter to be successful.

All this change of course if we buy a mid on the last day, but i am not that optimistic.

Suneet
30 Aug 11, 22:14
I understand but again as far as my opinion goes, I'd rather have Poli over Banega or Gago just because Poli has played in this league. Gago has just gone from ok player to a non-player. Banega is kind of the best option we had but Valencia woudnt agree to this formula and his 0 experience in this league doesnt really help. And not one of them doesnt solve the problem anyways, including Poli.

If say, Sahin was available and we went after Poli you guys would be right, even Vidal from whatever little I watched of him under Jube seems to one dimensional. We need a balanced CM to set our best players free, the likes of Maicon and Wesley will be better just if the team had more balance.

Again, its not about him being Italian, thats just a bonus that Bbilanisti and Jubentini care about.

InterMilan31
30 Aug 11, 23:19
Poli is a great signing like Suneet says better option than Banega and Gago not only in the financial aspect of the transfer but the upside on Poli is way greater than Banega and Gago. Its a low risk transfer this year and I doubt (even though its late days in the summer transfer period) they look at signing Poli as the answer to any midfield openings and won't look at other players there...

v32
30 Aug 11, 23:27
one of the more acceptable transfer of the summer, and i'm mildly excited to see him play.

rfU
31 Aug 11, 14:03
I understand but again as far as my opinion goes, I'd rather have Poli over Banega or Gago just because Poli has played in this league.this is madness :palm:

Poli is a long way from the finished article. what do you suggest we do in the mean time?

Efrain21C
31 Aug 11, 17:05
Look at this

Poli on Inter Channel: "I was there in Madrid..."
Wednesday, 31 August 2011 18:52:43 [rss full] [rss text] Delicious [permanent link]permalink
[FOTO Wednesday, 31 August 2011 18:52:43]

APPIANO GENTILE – Today was Andrea Poli's first day at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti. This is what he had to say to Inter Channel: "I'm thrilled to be here at Inter, I really am." Then he turned to look at the pictures, on the walls of Inter's club house, of the Nerazzurri's Champions League triumph in Madrid and revealed: "I was there too. I went to Madrid to watch the final, it was an exciting time, a fantastic game. Why was I there? Because I was already following Inter closely. I've always had a soft spot for them. Perhaps it was fate... It was a sporting spectacle in Madrid that night.

"I know I'm at a big club now," Poli went on, "and it's an honour for me. I'll do everything I can to deserve this shirt. I hope to work well here and get fit again quickly so that I'm available for selection as soon as possible. Tomorrow I should be able to start jogging again. I'm going to put a lot of dedication and hard work into it."

Finally, there was a thank you for his old club: "I want to thank Sampdoria. The club gave me a lot including a chance in Serie A and on the international stage."

Suneet
31 Aug 11, 17:13
Poli is not a finished article. Completely agree.

Gago is a finished player unless he performs a miracle at Roma and starts over Pizarro and De Rossi.

Banega wasnt realistically possible at 20mil. And if these guys are that good why arent other clubs after them? I mean there is a shortage of good CM's anyways.

Poli's little Serie A experience is a HUGE plus, not a lot of La Liga mids have suceeded here you know.

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 17:17

Gago is a finished player unless he performs a miracle at Roma and starts over Pizarro and De Rossi.

Banega wasnt realistically possible at 20mil. And if these guys are that good why arent other clubs after them? I mean there is a shortage of good CM's anyways.

Poli's little Serie A experience is a HUGE plus, not a lot of La Liga mids have suceeded here you know.

And how good has he been for Sampdoria? Anyone seen him play more than on time?

armendsh
31 Aug 11, 17:31

Cambiasso you forgot.. He is Argentian?...
Gago is 100x better than Cambiasso was in Madrid... But when cambi he came here BOOM ... Best DM
Gago has the quality and talent to be better than Cambiasso

Olyzzerz
31 Aug 11, 18:30
Cambiasso you forgot.. He is Argentian?...
Gago is 100x better than Cambiasso was in Madrid... But when cambi he came here BOOM ... Best DM
Gago has the quality and talent to be better than Cambiasso

Gago is the defenition of overrated, he will flop.

rfU
31 Aug 11, 18:51
Gago is a finished player. Jesus, he's 25 yrs old. How is finished at 25???

And if these guys are that good why arent other clubs after them?AAAARRGHH. Why's no one after Anderson? Why's no one after Xabi Prieto? Why's no one after Raul Meirless? Why was no after Piatti? Cazorla? Pjanic? Canales? Why was no one after Cuchu and Wes wen we signed them? Stupid fucking arguement dawg :mad: :slick:

Poli's little Serie A experience is a HUGE plus, not a lot of La Liga mids have suceeded here you know.Motta, Wes and Cuchu **cough cough** Not many La Liga mids come to serie a you know :rollani: :slick:

Gago is the defenition of overratedask any real madrid fan. bet they disagree with you.

Pajo
31 Aug 11, 19:05
He is not finished, but he is not even above average as well. He is static as fuck, more than Motta is. I have never liked Gago and always thought he is one overrated expensive midfielder, for whom only Argentineans have high opinion.. And some small amount of people in Europe :D

Poli >> Gago for me, definitelly. Though, i'd like Banega, he is 10x the player Gago is.

CafeCordoba
31 Aug 11, 19:10
I'm quite happy we got Poli. It looks we didn't go for Banega because Valencia didn't accept to give him on loan first. This all means we don't believe totally in Poli and Banega. As for Alvarez, our management clearly believes in him because we paid the biggest transfer sum of this summer to get him.

It's totally unreasonable to rate these choices at this point of the season.

31 Aug 11, 19:35
It's totally unreasonable to rate these choices at this point of the season.

But we are allowed to say how we feel about this deal, aren't we?

Some are happy like you for some reasons, some aren't happy for other reasons. Of course nobody can be sure so we all should be quiet yet the forum would be an empty place.

The biggest addition to our midfield however could be Obi. With Obi, Poli and Alvarez ( i simply rate him as an midfielder cause he is useless on the wing ) we should have enough fresh blood. Depending on how we play cause Sneijder and Cuchu are starters for me, one of them will hopefully break through.

Poli isn't the big midfielder addition many of us hoped would come, but to be honest, it wouldn't have been enough since the day we sold Eto'o. With him and the others we should be strong enough to challange for the scudetto and the CL group, Everything else is obviously out of our reach and in need of luck, but so it be.

Iron_Inter
31 Aug 11, 19:39
I wouldn't go far that Poli is better than Gago. Gago had tough competition in RM, we should be able to see and compare them after this season. I belive they bouth would have decend amont of playing time.

I know its still early to tell, but still what do u guys think is best for our middle:

My opinion is Obi>Motta>Alvarez>Poli>Deki for now, i am undecided about Alvarez and Poli tho.

CafeCordoba
31 Aug 11, 19:58
But we are allowed to say how we feel about this deal, aren't we?

Some are happy like you for some reasons, some aren't happy for other reasons. Of course nobody can be sure so we all should be quiet yet the forum would be an empty place.

The biggest addition to our midfield however could be Obi. With Obi, Poli and Alvarez ( i simply rate him as an midfielder cause he is useless on the wing ) we should have enough fresh blood. Depending on how we play cause Sneijder and Cuchu are starters for me, one of them will hopefully break through.

Poli isn't the big midfielder addition many of us hoped would come, but to be honest, it wouldn't have been enough since the day we sold Eto'o. With him and the others we should be strong enough to challange for the scudetto and the CL group, Everything else is obviously out of our reach and in need of luck, but so it be.

Of course we are allowed. :) I'm not denying anything from anyone.

I agree with your post. Poli is not that addition we (or I) hoped for, but it went for me exactly like you described. The moment Eto'o was sold the game changed. Since that pointed we couldn't reinforce our squad compared to last season as it showed we needed to balance the books. So taking that fact into the equation (lower expectations), I'm pretty happy with the mercato. Our target is not exactly this season or maybe not even the one after this one. If Poli turns out to be good enough for Inter, we will get a good and potential midfielder for a fairly good price.

Coasterfreek
31 Aug 11, 20:54
0sUKHZfLOv8

InterMilan31
31 Aug 11, 21:04
ask any real madrid fan. bet they disagree with you.

yeah so they can get him off their team! lol

Suneet
31 Aug 11, 23:05
Jesus, he's 25 yrs old. How is finished at 25???

AAAARRGHH. Why's no one after Anderson? Why's no one after Xabi Prieto? Why's no one after Raul Meirless? Why was no after Piatti? Cazorla? Pjanic? Canales? Why was no one after Cuchu and Wes wen we signed them? Stupid fucking arguement dawg :mad: :slick:

Motta, Wes and Cuchu **cough cough** Not many La Liga mids come to serie a you know :rollani: :slick:

ask any real madrid fan. bet they disagree with you.

:lol:
He's 25 and has he even played 25 games recently?
Nobody's after the players you mentioned because they are clearly not on sale, realistically. WTF are you really trying to say? Canales was loaned for playing time, I'm pretty sure we werent looking to develop someone elses players.
Motta was a nobody till he got to Genoa really. And he isnt even really doing well at Inter. Wesley was a good player way before he joined Real Madrid. Again, Cuchu is an exception to the norm.
Ask any Real fan what? Has he even played consistently for the last 2 seasons?

Cmon...

The Wall
31 Aug 11, 23:22
So young and creative CM who is also a big fan of Inter?

I'll take that.

He is going to get his minutes for sure. Motta is bound to miss a half of a season, Cambiasso has also been injured a lot lately, Stanković is just a rotation player at this point.

Hope he makes it at Inter, would be nice to grow a quality CM for the years to come.

Suneet
31 Aug 11, 23:25
He's not a fan of Inter.

He's not as creative, but he is more of a modern mid. A risk yes, but dont expect him to solve the midfield problem alone. I just hope he stays fit and does the simple things properly. God knows that Cambiasso needs to be pushed in his best DM role and needs someone to pass the ball to the wings or Sneijder and to take pressure off. Poli is the right fit and a very good deal financially. 1mil is what we lose if he turns out to be Muntari as opposed to Banega (who is good but too one dimensional) or Gago who hasnt really had any sucess at Real who paid 20m for him.

The Wall
31 Aug 11, 23:28
He's not a fan of Inter.

I thought he said he was a fan(Gds article that Michael posted).

And he apparently went to Madrid to support Inter.

Suneet
31 Aug 11, 23:38
He has said previously he was a BBilanista. Its not something important for me honestly as long as he can be professional..

Pajo
01 Sep 11, 00:17
Poll for your expectations added here as well :)

Kraits
01 Sep 11, 00:40
7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country.

Only time will tell how good he can go...

Inter7
01 Sep 11, 06:49
im most excited about him hes young and very promising i believe he can be here for a while if he makes some good games better then mariga tbh

Choppin Onions
01 Sep 11, 06:55
Once upon a time, Mariga was a hot-shot youngster at Parma. For whatever reason he never succeeded at Inter (though I did catch glimpses of talent in him) Poli could end up the same way. Time will tell...

Inter7
01 Sep 11, 07:00
Once upon a time, Mariga was a hot-shot youngster at Parma. For whatever reason he never succeeded at Inter (though I did catch glimpses of talent in him) Poli could end up the same way. Time will tell...

true but im gonna go vito on you :D
poli had 53 apps for samp
mariga had 44 and he is 3 years older

Olyzzerz
01 Sep 11, 08:46
true but im gonna go vito on you :D
poli had 53 apps for samp
mariga had 44 and he is 3 years older

Ehm, Im not so sure about Marigas age, he could be 30 ...

Universe
01 Sep 11, 10:11
He has said previously he was a BBilanista. Its not something important for me honestly as long as he can be professional..

Well he says he was there in Madrid when we won the CL in 09/10. I'm not saying he's not a Milanista, for what it's worth, I think I've heard that he is too, but why the fuck was he in Madrid then? He says he's always had a soft spot for Inter. No real Milanista has a soft spot for Inter. No Milanista would travel to another country to watch Inter win a final.

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

0sUKHZfLOv8

He signed his name with a #18. Is he wearing the number 18 shirt then?

chipschups
01 Sep 11, 11:13
nope,,
18 jersey will be retired forever

il Grande pantera :star:

DIN011
01 Sep 11, 11:16
Yeah, he's #18. Check the squad.

dejavu
01 Sep 11, 11:46
I really really hope Poli turns out to be a quality player for us this season. Meanwhile, am I the only one who's a bit worried that we didn't get another CB?

DARi0
01 Sep 11, 15:19
Second we are speaking of Poli, someone who wasn't a regular starter at a team who got relegated in Italy. A 22 year old possibly future cm italy starter should be fucking more at a relegation team.

So much for Moratti's policy to sign winning mentality players :lol:

BTW official site published his NON-shopped photo :D

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/151331.jpg

vitomins
01 Sep 11, 16:03
Is he eligible for Champions League??

:pokerface:

Stefan
01 Sep 11, 18:59
Yes. Fc inter 1908 says he was excluded due to the injury, claims he would have been on the b list instead of faraoni.

Pico32
01 Sep 11, 23:56
Yes. Fc inter 1908 says he was excluded due to the injury, claims he would have been on the b list instead of faraoni.
His injury is not serious , he was excluded because he is the last in picking order and Criestig must be included to complete the list of club trained players.

Inter7
02 Sep 11, 01:02
weird in fm they put his natural position as dm anyways he is better for us cause he has serie a experience and as for samp getting relegated its cause yea its polis fault not the fact that cassano and pazzini and their coach left

The Wall
02 Sep 11, 01:24

It's not important to me either but it's always nice to have one or two of those guys who are really passionate about the club and would die playing for that shirt.

I was really mad we missed on Cassano, think he would be playing much better for Inter comparing to his poor form for Milan.

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 01:25
Nothing more then a impulse buy, but hopefully he turn out to be someone decent. Only a slightly better option then what we have coming out of our primavera atm comlparing our top players, but he has the advantaage of 2 seasons of top flight football and he has showed glimpses no and then. Obi is miles ahead of this guy though, and we need to learn from not judging players from where they come from. If obi was italian....man his value would be about 35 mill atm, and everyone would be sucking his dick atm!

LyNX
02 Sep 11, 02:14
Nothing more then a impulse buy, but hopefully he turn out to be someone decent. Only a slightly better option then what we have coming out of our primavera atm comlparing our top players, but he has the advantaage of 2 seasons of top flight football and he has showed glimpses no and then. Obi is miles ahead of this guy though, and we need to learn from not judging players from where they come from. If obi was italian....man his value would be about 35 mill atm, and everyone would be sucking his dick atm!

Would they be doing it atm? Impulse buy of someone we've been looking at for a little more than a year and a half?

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 02:21
We have been looking at hundreds of players over the years.................we have settled for 2nd best once again this mercato for a position that we havent been able to fullfill for many many many years. It was our no.1 problem that we needed to solve, but due to all the eto'o, wesley. tevez bullshit, got pushed under the rug.

Dont worry....once you get to experience a few match day threads you will understand what im saying...maybe after the 1000th post of "our CM suck and they cant push the ball forward" you'll get what im going at. Hes not a bad player....but we coulD/should/would have got someone better, but we DIDNT!

Luckily weve signed players at other positions who arent all that bad with the ball at their feet, so the CM problem wont look so bad now.

LyNX
02 Sep 11, 03:35
Ok, I'll be more specific. We have been looking and interested in buying him for a while.

cuckooc
02 Sep 11, 03:39

Faraoni cannot be put on the B list, According to the Regulation of UEFA 18.17, the player on B list must have been playing for the club for at least 2 years. Faraoni joined Inter last year, so he is not eligible for B list.

Ash1899
02 Sep 11, 03:59
Faraoni cannot be put on the B list, According to the Regulation of UEFA 18.17, the player on B list must have been playing for the club for at least 2 years. Faraoni joined Inter last year, so he is not eligible for B list.

He can be named in the B squad IMO:

UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. Up to half of the locally-trained players must be from the club itself, with the others being either from the club itself or from other clubs in the same association.

Btw, it has been confirmed he is in the B list

cuckooc
02 Sep 11, 04:25
He can be named in the B squad IMO:

Btw, it has been confirmed he is in the B list

No, he is not in B list, I think you misuinderstand what B list is. Please go read the 18.17 first. B list is not about home grown or locally trained player. Bbilan put Pato into B list last year.

Stefan
02 Sep 11, 05:10
cuckooc is right there is actually 2 b lists and that is what confused me because of fc inter 1908 just said b list. Faraoni is just an association b so poli can replace him in jan, he is not a youth b.

Inter7
02 Sep 11, 09:23

yes obi is very promising and i hope he becomes great for inter but did you watch the chievo game black?? he looked miles behind everyone maybe its cause he wasnt cm but still its too early for the 35m quote lol :D

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 09:46
yes obi is very promising and i hope he becomes great for inter but did you watch the chievo game black?? he looked miles behind everyone maybe its cause he wasnt cm but still its too early for the 35m quote lol :DWas being sarcastic dude.. ;) just trying to show that if the boy was Italian then there would a big circus following his ass ATM

Ash1899
02 Sep 11, 13:23
No, he is not in B list, I think you misuinderstand what B list is. Please go read the 18.17 first. B list is not about home grown or locally trained player. Bbilan put Pato into B list last year.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37363&L=en

Wouldn't actually hurt to check first, would it?

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

cuckooc is right there is actually 2 b lists and that is what confused me because of fc inter 1908 just said b list. Faraoni is just an association b so poli can replace him in jan, he is not a youth b.

But how does that matter?

He can still be selected for the CL right?

Olyzzerz
02 Sep 11, 13:29
Was being sarcastic dude.. ;) just trying to show that if the boy was Italian then there would a big circus following his ass ATM

Yes ofc he would be more hyped :oblivious:

Its perfectly normal, maybe its hard for u to understand since Singapore doesnt have any football stars (no offence)

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 13:32
Yes ofc he would be more hyped :oblivious:

Its perfectly normal, maybe its hard for u to understand since Singapore doesnt have any football stars (no offence)

are you kidding....or are you just being dense(no offence). my first taste of inter milan was in 1984 because a countryman of mine who played for a dutch team(fc gronigen) scored in a european game against them.

id prefer you to read and understand my post before replying ;)

since when did a persons country constitute the level of understanding for this game? or is that some kind of miscontrude logic in sweden :palm:

just because your understanding of this game is at a sub par level at best(which has already been clearly shown by your above mentioned statement about my country)......DONT THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS OF THE SAME NATURE.

Olyzzerz
02 Sep 11, 13:41
are you kidding....or are you just being dense(no offence). my first taste of inter milan was in 1984 because a countryman of mine who played for a dutch team(fc gronigen) scored in a european game against them.

id prefer you to read and understand my post before replying ;)

I understand perfectly, u think Italian players get overrated because they are Italian. I agree but its the same everywhere, if Andy Carrol wasnt English his price wouldnt even be close to 20 milion euro..

It will never change, Italian players will allways be overhyped in Italy..

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 13:45
i didnt say all italian players get overhyped.....or are you now trying to "tell me" what i myself said?

anyway if you have any disscusion about poli please continue, otherwise SHHHH!

like i said...understand first pls

vitomins
02 Sep 11, 13:58

You are confusing Homegrown B with B List. They should not call it Homegrown B so this confusion could be avoided. Homegrown B means Association Trained. B List is for youth players...

Club Trained = Homegrown A
Association Trained = Homegrown B (This is the category Poli fits in)
B List = B Youth

The reason why Faraoni is there is simply because Poli has a slight injury and Faraoni has been impressive in our friendly matches. Once Poli starts getting some time and impresses Gasp, I am pretty sure he will take Faraoni's place in January...

cuckooc
02 Sep 11, 18:34

"Wouldn't actually hurt to check first, would it?" SAY THIS WORD TO YOURSELF. Go check the regulation of UEFA 1st.
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/63/02/44/1630244_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Please make sure you understand what A list and B list are. Home Grown and Locally trained players only apply on A list. A.Poli is not qualified for B list and A list is the only place that his name can be put on. Now, A.Poli is neither on A list nor B list. He cannot be selected.

In January, every club qualified for knock out stage gets a chance to change the A list. A.Poli can be considered for CL till that time.

Inter7
02 Sep 11, 18:44
Was being sarcastic dude.. ;) just trying to show that if the boy was Italian then there would a big circus following his ass ATM

haha gotchya very true but obi can become a beast this year! i find young talent fun to watch you dont know how they will grow he could become better then messi :troll:

Olyzzerz
02 Sep 11, 18:48
Poli saw penalty claims waved away during the game after falling down inside the Inter penalty area and Mourinho revealed: "He came to me to apologize for falling to the ground in the area.

"A kid with great character. He apologized. He is a kid who can grow a lot with that character."

Mou approved ^^

http://www.tribalfootball.com/inter-milan-boss-mourinho-praises-sampdoria-kid-poli-342371

blackmore
02 Sep 11, 20:24
firstly................

tribalfootball :palm: just as bad as goal!

secondly.......

mou has "approved" of alot of things in the past. The funniest being Quaresma and Leo :lol:

Olyzzerz
02 Sep 11, 20:46
firstly................

secondly.......

mou has "approved" of alot of things in the past. The funniest being Quaresma and Leo :lol:

The interview do exist because I saw the italian version on tv after the game vs Samp, I know he has
"approved" alot of weird things but Its usually positive when Mou likes u :)

Mad Biscione
02 Sep 11, 20:55
firstly................

imo worse

Persija
02 Sep 11, 22:32
bcUpvZETE-U

jura
02 Sep 11, 22:41
Welcome Andrea!

Mad Biscione
03 Sep 11, 09:55
OMG Poli's shirt looks like failed cheap replica :palm:

http://i.imgur.com/lFZCu.png

/pic edited for blind ppl :)

also see how Branca's touching Zarate, I tell you he was watching the infamous pictures :yao:

Ash1899
03 Sep 11, 09:56
OMG Poli's shirt looks like failed cheap replica

http://i.imgur.com/jUIa2.png

Fake Pirlo

:troll:

Efrain21C
03 Sep 11, 12:16
Fake Pirlo

:troll:

Right

The Wall
11 Sep 11, 17:37
GDS says he is out for another 25 days.

I thought he was three weeks away from being fit counting from the day he signed.:palm:

Nero Indigo
11 Sep 11, 18:03
I think it's still the same time table. I haven't heard anything like that at the other sites so it's probably Gds talking shit. It's not as if they're 100% reliable anyways; didn't they say Sneijder was "already" sold to Man Utd, for 30 mill or so, this summer!? :lol: fuckers*

CafeCordoba
12 Sep 11, 01:29
Pretty bad. Obviously we would need him right now. Cambiasso-Stankovic isn't going to cut it for too long and probably Deki will get himself injured in the next three weeks.

Choppin Onions
12 Sep 11, 05:20
Pretty bad. Obviously we would need him right now. Cambiasso-Stankovic isn't going to cut it for too long and probably Deki will get himself injured in the next three weeks.

Time to ride Alvarez and Obi! :hopeful:

I'm interested to see what Poli can bring to the table though. Get well soon Andrea.

snake
12 Sep 11, 06:01
Cambiasso-Stankovic isn't going to cut it for too long and probably Deki will get himself injured in the next three weeks.

& Cambiasso will retire from playing to take up a career as a referee.

All he does these days.

Olyzzerz
15 Sep 11, 17:22
I hope poli turns out great cause atm our midfield isnt top 4 material..

mutant
15 Sep 11, 20:37
& Cambiasso will retire from playing to take up a career as a referee.

All he does these days.

A Very good observation. Milito isn't bad himself.

Batman
16 Sep 11, 11:22
Can anyone explain for me why he wasnt called for CL squad? And Castaignos too.

Vibe
16 Sep 11, 11:26
Faraoni took his place,have no idea why.Castaignos wasn't called up because Forlan was supposed to play,we tried to register him after we found out Forlan was cup tied but changing the list isn't allowed.

mutant
16 Sep 11, 18:32
He gets too little and Stankovic gets too much, Poli should start ahead of him every single time.
Agreed. Cambiasso is highest paid midfielder even though he is useless.

Nero Indigo
18 Sep 11, 11:19
Hope you get back soon so that I can analyze you! :drool:

Cal
25 Sep 11, 09:26
Anyone know when he will be fit?

KevinB
25 Sep 11, 12:03
Anyone know when he will be fit?
http://t.qkme.me/4mvi.jpg

Cal
25 Sep 11, 15:11
http://t.qkme.me/4mvi.jpg

How helpfull of you

Stefan
25 Sep 11, 19:37
Heard 2 weeks but not sure. I hope soon.

apahllo
27 Sep 11, 06:40
really looking forward to this kid. sounds like talent, live up to the hype new kid

I4E
27 Sep 11, 06:54
Can't wait see him also. I hope he can provide the extra depth for our midfield and then turn into a BOSS !

Toninu
28 Sep 11, 15:55
Does anyone know what kind of player Poli is?

Pajo
28 Sep 11, 16:00
Does anyone know what kind of player Poli is?

Moves alot, has decent pace. Has immense technique, and can hold the ball. He is good at defending, and has decent passing. Although his vision ans passing range need improvement, can help create. He also needs to improve his shooting and finishing, he sucks at it. Basicly, he is like younger and much better version of Ambrosini.

Toninu
28 Sep 11, 16:04
So he's more of a CM than a DM?

Uncommon
28 Sep 11, 16:17
So he's more of a CM than a DM?

Yeh he is CM
Cant wait to see him play...we need player like him in our midfield. Lets hope he makes a sub appearance at least against Napoli.

Ed.
28 Sep 11, 22:43
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA!! Get well soon and be our next star! Your birthday has lots of lucky numbers. 29-09-1989.

Native
28 Sep 11, 22:49
HPD

Nero Indigo
29 Sep 11, 05:18
Happy Birthday to us, Andrea! At least YOU remembered my birthday! sigh :( FOREVER ALONE* right, King?

rockball
29 Sep 11, 05:40
HBD Poli. Hope you can do well and give our midfield the impetus it so desperately needs.

exozizo
29 Sep 11, 07:02
happy birthday Poli :)

Vintage
29 Sep 11, 07:36
Tanti Auguri Andrea....

king_elnino
29 Sep 11, 07:40
Selamat Ulang Tahun Andrea.. get well soon..

black-n-blue influence
29 Sep 11, 07:44
Happy Birthday Andrea.. hope you get well soon.

Batman
29 Sep 11, 09:23
Happy bday Andrea, hope (if u are fit) your bday gift will be in Sat in Guiessepe Meazza!

Paco#21
29 Sep 11, 09:53
Happy B-Day Andrea! Hope to see you play soon :)

Me2
29 Sep 11, 12:12
Happy birthday Andrea

Stefan
29 Sep 11, 15:48
Happy bday Andrea.

Cris
29 Sep 11, 15:52
Happy Birthday Andrea!

Besnik
29 Sep 11, 17:14
Buon compleanno. :)

nerazzurri4life
29 Sep 11, 17:17
I have a suggestion...(thrash or bash me :lol:)

Instead of everybody posting "happy birthday" or whatever, can everybody just "thank" the first poster who posted the "happy birthday"?

I hate seeing a "new" post, thinking it's gonna be some news or commentary, only to open up the thread and it's a whole bunch of "happy birthday"s :palm:

junior55
29 Sep 11, 18:08
I agree with n4l .
Actually i'm one of those that never posts a happy birthday for anyone because i think it has no sense wishing someone for his birthday without him even knowing it so maybe my opinion doesn't count on this topic but anyway i would find n4l solution very wise

snake
29 Sep 11, 23:48
Some good news.

Gazzetta has reported that, happy birthday Poli.

blackmore
30 Sep 11, 00:59
Even goal.com is reporting...happy birthday to poli

I4E
30 Sep 11, 07:32
Happy Birthd ......... oh hang on :oblivious:

InterFCAustin
30 Sep 11, 21:19
Im really rooting/hoping that the can become an important part of our future.Seems like a really humble kid hungry for succes!!

Batman
01 Oct 11, 11:30
Some good news.

Gazzetta has reported that, happy birthday Poli.

Gazzetta? Shit, that means it wasnt his birthday!!!

Starmo4
01 Oct 11, 13:45
Gazzetta? Shit, that means it wasnt his birthday!!!

:palm: :)

nerazzurri4life
10 Oct 11, 18:41
tuttosport is saying he picked up another injury during the game against Lugano...

Stefan
10 Oct 11, 18:51
Hopefully tuttosport is full of crap as always.

Batman
10 Oct 11, 19:06
Hopefully tuttosport is full of crap as always.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using TapatalkIt is not, it actually wrote in Inter.it that he has problems in his left foot..

Stefan
10 Oct 11, 19:19
Fuck, not another motta.

Suneet
10 Oct 11, 19:21
:palm: Our young midfielders are cursed.

Numero Dieci
10 Oct 11, 19:36
..unbelieavable.

Suneet
10 Oct 11, 19:38
Did he sit next to Motta or something?

nerazzurri4life
10 Oct 11, 19:46
Did he sit next to Motta or something?

NeonBlade
10 Oct 11, 20:57
Jesus, can't we catch a break this season? New totally unrelated injury out of the fucking sky. He wasn't even tackled.

blackmore
10 Oct 11, 21:00
Hope we haven't signed another lemon

DIN011
10 Oct 11, 22:10
Hope we haven't signed another lemon
Another?

So you just admitted that Ricky is a lemon. :slick:

blackmore
11 Oct 11, 00:06
Another?So you just admitted that Ricky is a lemon. :slick:Yes....because Ricky is the only bad signing we have ever made in the 100 plus year history of this club :palm:

DIN011
11 Oct 11, 05:59
Yes....because Ricky is the only bad signing we have ever made in the 100 plus year history of this club :palm:Yup. :slick:

king_elnino
11 Oct 11, 06:01
want to see him in "real game"..
i really hope he will be our "legendary regista" ..

blackmore
11 Oct 11, 06:18
Yup. :slick:

MINDFUCK!

mutant
11 Oct 11, 18:40
:palm: Our young midfielders are cursed.
We are doomed anyway this season with or without injuries. Lousy defense and aging midfield

Suneet
11 Oct 11, 19:05
Ok.

Olyzzerz
27 Oct 11, 13:22
Good to see him working with the ball!

A.l.i
27 Oct 11, 15:56
Get fit again quick. We really need young legs in there. Would be better than Cambi-JZ-Deki atleast when one of them is Poli.

Choppin Onions
28 Oct 11, 07:22
Looks like he's back training with the rest of the squad (along with Ranocchia) See if he gets called up against Rubentus. I'm hoping so.

Zeila
03 Nov 11, 19:53
He has been training with the squad this week, i really hope he is called up for the Genoa game.
About the poll, i won't vote until the end of the season. Give them a break.

Olyzzerz
07 Nov 11, 19:09

szasza02
08 Nov 11, 18:53
woot

Efrain21C
09 Nov 11, 05:42

he managed to do that without an injury :pokerface:

German_Interista
09 Nov 11, 18:49
How much time does he still need? Want to see him in action.

wicked wizard
09 Nov 11, 20:28
is poli fit to play next game, cant wait to see him play

Pajo
09 Nov 11, 20:34
Well, he attends full training sessions, trains with the team. The next game is in 10 days or so. So yeah, i believe he will be fit, hope to see him AT LEAST on the bench.

Olyzzerz
09 Nov 11, 20:37
He should start our midfield is awful but thats not going to happen..

We will play -Stankovic-Cambiasso-Zanetti as usual (Motta will be out injured 100 percent)

nerazzurri4life
09 Nov 11, 20:46
So you think Ranieri is watching the training sessions, watching Obi, Poli and Ricky and seeing that they are "clearly better" but just refuses to start them?

Ranieri is a big, big hater then.....:lol:

wicked wizard
09 Nov 11, 20:46
he will probbly get injured within the next ten days. i would start him over everyone apart from cambiasso i used to like him when he was at samp

nerazzurri4life
09 Nov 11, 20:51
So you think Ranieri is watching the training sessions, watching Obi, Poli and Ricky and seeing that they are "clearly better" but just refuses to start them?

Ranieri is a big, big hater then.....:lol:

i forgot...and coutinho :pokerface:

Olyzzerz
09 Nov 11, 21:58

Who the fuck cares about training ?

WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO SERIE B ATM

But lets continue to play this crap midfield, they perform in training!

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:54 ----------

And Ive seen 2-3 tranings on Interchannel and Deki isnt any good in traning either..

thorn
10 Nov 11, 02:14
And Ive seen 2-3 tranings on Interchannel and Deki isnt any good in traning either..
There is a reason why you watch training from INTER CHANNEL while Ranieri is paid millions to manage them!

Olyzzerz
11 Nov 11, 13:50
Looks fit to me

Pajo
11 Nov 11, 13:52
He is. :D

Hope he doesnt get injured again though :D

Mad Biscione
11 Nov 11, 13:56
He's nice

Kenny
12 Nov 11, 07:06
Ranieri, I want Poli in midfield. Period.

v32
24 Nov 11, 06:49
i just want to see poli plays some games for us damn

Nero Indigo
28 Nov 11, 06:57
Can someone please explain to me why Ranieri isn't playing this guy!? :confused:

Pajo
28 Nov 11, 08:29
He was injured till 5 days ago. His second match on the bench. He will get some playing time, im sure of it.

Juan
28 Nov 11, 09:38
Can someone please explain to me why Ranieri isn't playing this guy!? :confused:
The old guards in the midfield apparently don't want to be substitutes.

I4E
28 Nov 11, 10:38
Its about patience. he'll get his go.

CafeCordoba
28 Nov 11, 18:31
Ranieri said Poli still has his "up and downs" or something like that. I interpret that is that he still isn't completely match-ready. I see Poli making his debut in a match which we are leading comfortably at Meazza.

Pajo
28 Nov 11, 18:32
Ranieri said Poli still has his "up and downs" or something like that. I interpret that is that he still isn't completely match-ready. I see Poli making his debut in a match which we are leading comfortably at Meazza.

If that ever happens this season :D

Choppin Onions
28 Nov 11, 20:34
The old guards in the midfield apparently don't want to be substitutes.

All of them would accept being subs. The old guard aren't the kind of players that are gonna bitch and moan and have massive egos. Even our great Capitan said he'd accept the bench if it meant Inter had a better chance of winning. In the end for better or worse, it's the coach's decision who to start and that's all there is to it really.

Poli will get playing time soon enough. One just hopes he impresses with it.

dynasty27
04 Dec 11, 15:32
In the end for better or worse, it's the coach's decision who to start and that's all there is to it really.

Poli will get playing time soon enough. One just hopes he impresses with it.And it might only happen if we lead comfortably in a game (from coach's perspective). But this will probably not happen anymore in this year.

CafeCordoba
06 Dec 11, 09:11
So apparently there's been setbacks in his recovering. Hopefully he can get some playing time before the break.

apahllo
09 Dec 11, 02:23
^if not he better come out like a hero in the new year

Choppin Onions
09 Dec 11, 06:08
So apparently there's been setbacks in his recovering. Hopefully he can get some playing time before the break.

Jesus. We either buy the most injury prone players out there, our medical team sucks balls or it's a combination of both.

Pajo
09 Dec 11, 11:28
I'd say both + The fat guy curse.

NeonBlade
09 Dec 11, 16:35
Once Poli is fit the days for Alvarez are numbered. You guys will see that when we have a clear break away with a 4 on 3 situation Poli will play the ball immediately up-field to the most direct threat instead of being like Alvarez running and going " ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh " then the move breaks down because of his slowness and indecision.

God I can't wait till this kid is fit. Him and Motta are going to boss shit.

Nyall
09 Dec 11, 16:42
Once Poli is fit the days for Alvarez are numbered. You guys will see that when we have a clear break away with a 4 on 3 situation Poli will play the ball immediately up-field to the most direct threat instead of being like Alvarez running and going " ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh " then the move breaks down because of his slowness and indecision.

Yay!! We're going to be BAWSS!

No more losses to teams like Trab or Novara! (only draws) Mid-table here we come! :slick:

Olyzzerz
09 Dec 11, 17:45

ugh ugh ugh ugh hahaahahahahah :D

NeonBlade
09 Dec 11, 19:06
Yay!! We're going to be BAWSS!

No more losses to teams like Trab or Novara! (only draws) Mid-table here we come! :slick:

Lol, atleast we'll be able to play in the Europa League.....:trollol: