Thread: Deco vs C. Ronaldo

Deco vs C. Ronaldo

Who do you think is better?

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I seldom watch the La Liga, so I can't say anything about Deco. But Cristiano Ronaldo, from what I've seen, is a very very talented youngster. Only 19 years old, and already a Man Utd first teamer!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    I seldom watch the La Liga, so I can't say anything about Deco. But Cristiano Ronaldo, from what I've seen, is a very very talented youngster. Only 19 years old, and already a Man Utd first teamer!

I can't stand him.

He has neat tricks, but unlike great players, he's not effective at all 95% of the time. I know he's young, but his style simply annoys me.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Yes, he does some crazy tricks sometimes. It may stem from his arrogance. But very good, flair players usually are arrogant. Just look at Maradona.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Deco!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Deco is definately the more effective option right now, but that doesn't mean that I'd rather have him on my team if i were building a roster. To start off, i hate his diving and all the antics he has - but he has proven to be deadly on counter attacks and at times he has his moments of brilliance. For the most part, though, i find him to be an average player and very overrated by the media and fans who think he is even world class material.

Ronaldo, on the other hand, has all the potential in the world. He's still trying to figure out what type of ways to play, which has lead to him being very inconsistent. Given some time, I expect him to solidify his place as not only one of the world's greatest talents, but one of the best. A very gifted winger, once he manages to tone down his shows and does what is best for the team, the sky's the limit for Cristiano.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    To start off, i hate his diving and all the antics he has
    Well, Ronaldo is not much better in that regard.

I also hate his and Rooney's utter lack of respect for older, more estabilished players (ex.- Ronaldo pushing Cafu in their C.L. match-up).

I guess I just hate arrogant, rude players.

There's no denying his ability, though.