Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Financial Fair Play

Kazakhstan

Gds claims that we need make do another 40-50 mln of capital gains before July. No decent youngsters this day, I am fearing that Skriniar will be the one who will be sold and probably Mancini and Bastoni are our new young idols.
    Last edited by Delicate; 15 Nov 18 at 12:35.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Serbia

Entire midfield should be offloaded. If we sell Skriniar we truly deserve not to win anything for another decade based on sheer incompetence.

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Shablam!

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Sell our whole Primavera, just don't sell Skriniar.

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Gds claims that we need make do another 40-50 mln of capital gains before July. No decent youngsters this day, I am fearing that Skriniar will be the one who will be sold and probably Mancini and Bastoni are our new young idols.
    Yeah because we sell our best players every season... Oh wait no we don't
    GdS can put their claim way up their asshole

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

I think Inter will probably sell vecino, Broz, Persic or Gagliardini. Or two of them. This should cover the 50m Inter needs.

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Yeah because we sell our best players every season... Oh wait no we don't
    GdS can put their claim way up their asshole

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    See my response at financial situation's thread.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Fuck FFP. If I was in the management right now, after all the scandals, the way Milan got away as well locally, I'd tell UEFA to fuck right off and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with the team's money.

Even when we comply, as we've been doing for years now, we have squad size caps for CL and shit like that.

Also, what the fuck happened with new owners, such as Suning, being able to spend more the first couple of years?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    WTF is this whoreshit comments again. Didn't we fkn comply with them this summer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Apparently UEFA have found "concrete proof" against City that they broke FFP. So talks about CL ban are going on.

15. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

UK

We comply and comply and still get hit with restriction after restriction, penalty after penalty.

It honestly feels like they just want us to sell a key player and will keep hammering at us until we do.

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    Our problem imho is not only ffp per se, but also the Chinese government. Suning want to prove they are being compliant to Chinese strict rules about spending capitals abroad, hence they have to respect ffp too cause otherwise in China it would look bad: if those bastards at uefa had something to complain about, over there in china it would look like suning are spending more than they are.

If everything goes according to plan, but we need half a miracle, we will somehow be able to get the fourth spot again while still being able to respect ffp retarded rules and at that point, we'll definitely take off.

Otherwise, everything will be slowed down by at least 2-3 seasons.

Anyways, the level of corruption between uefa and man city (and possibly other teams) is truly disgusting.

Uefa has become the filthiest whore on planet Earth, willing to give their ass to whomever pays enough.
    Last edited by firmino; 04 Dec 18 at 14:13.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Here we are discussing FFP and how to get the best of our club during these heavy regulations whilst Manchester City and PSG enjoy league cups and Champions League games.

UEFA put all the FFP regulations they want on us but tremble in fear when confronting Manchester City and PSG. Glad these leaks came out to just show how fucked the football organisation is.

https://youtu.be/WkU3mtm1ygI

Well done to Tifo Football for making this.

21. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

UK

FFP is a fucking farce

Suning should adopt City's strategy and strongarm UEFA into leaving us alone by threatening to sue them into oblivion.

As the omnipotent Sheikh himself said, "I'd rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers to sue them for the next 10 years"

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio