Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alessandro Potenza

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Alessandro Potenza

Here we can discuss about Potezna. He is our future starring left back. Unless Moratti and co screw that up.

Last week for chievo vs sampdoria.

He got a rating of 6,5 vs sampdoria. Which is the highest any chievo player got.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    yeh this guys a gem, shame the chievo coach only gave him one start.

he can also play CB and DMF

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanx Stefan, some fans are forgetting about him. We don't need Dede, Grosso or Parisi when we have him. I didn't rate him highly until I started watching him and seeing how great he is. Please, don't sell him now, learn from your mistakes for once.

It'd be great if you keep posting his stats and ratings Stefan, I want to see how he is progressing.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I have a feeling that his name is spelled wrongly in the thread title. I think it's supposed to be Alessandro Potenza, not Allesandro.

Anyway, I have not have the chance to watch him play. But everyone seems very wary of him, and expects a lot from him, which must mean he is quite good. If he can fill the left back role, then I don't think we should buy any left back this summer. Favalli can start there, and Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen
    man thank god your not in charge of inter! lol

bringing him to inter to be a backup is terrible. why bring him in and waste him when we can leave him at other places playing reguraly. Favalli should be his back up not the other way around. but im talkin in abotu 2 seasons.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen
    man thank god your not in charge of inter! lol

bringing him to inter to be a backup is terrible. why bring him in and waste him when we can leave him at other places playing reguraly. Favalli should be his back up not the other way around. but im talkin in abotu 2 seasons.
    My mistake.

What I meant was Favalli can star and Potenza can be the -back-up for next season. That way, Potenza can have hte experience, and improve. Until maybe 2-3 seasons later, when we'll kick Favalli's ass away, and Potenza will be our new left back.

But maybe leaving him on loan to another club, may be a better option. But I still prefer him coming back and train with us and getting to know all the players for a while.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

What about Coco? Did I miss something?
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    What about Coco? Did I miss something?
    well unless u missed Coco leaving his heart in milan, unless u missed his huge ass injury and big ass salary and his just not up to playing, then no you havent missed much

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Re: Alessandro Potenza

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Here we can discuss about Potezna. He is our future starring left back. Unless Moratti and co screw that up.

Last week for chievo vs sampdoria.

He got a rating of 6,5 vs sampdoria. Which is the highest any chievo player got.
    A rating of 6.5 against a team like Sampdoria is good, but the thing is in which position did our potenza play ?? LB or CB ?? I still think that loaning to Chievo was a bad move as they already had Lanna for the LB spot. Anyway, lets hope that he dumps Lanna and gets to play in LB regularly and also does very well. Only then, will we bring him back. Having an Italian youngster in the squad would be good.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    yeh this guys a gem, shame the chievo coach only gave him one start.

he can also play CB and DMF
    He can also play rb.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Some stats from yahoo on him:

Alessandro POTENZA
    Chievo Verone Defender
    Height: 1.84m. Weight: 76.00kg. Nationality: Italy
    Born: 03/08/1984 in San Severo

Statistics

Year : 2005
    Games : 17
    Starting Line-up : 13
    Substitutions : 4
    Goals : 0
    Penalties : 0
    Yellow Cards : 3
    Red Cards : 1
    Minutes Played : 1259

His career
    Club Championship European Competitions Caps
    01-02 Inter Milan (-)
    02-03 Inter Milan (-)
    03-04(déc) Inter Milan (-)
    03-04(jan) Ancona 1 Games (-)
    03-04 Parme AC 13 Games (-)
    04-05(jan) Parme AC 16 Games (-)
    04-05 Chievo Verone 1 Games (-)
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I rather keep favalli till potenza is ready to be number 1 in 1/2 seasons time. No need to sign a new left back unless he is in his early 30's. I want potenza for the future therefore I am against signing any left back unless he is old.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.
    I ain't even going to comment on this we need defenders from a specific country.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

I ain't even going to comment on this we need defenders from a specific country.
    Well I guess its better to have Italian players that care for the club instead of some foreigner who would care less....

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Well I guess its better to have Italian players that care for the club instead of some foreigner who would care less....
    So you believe foreigners don't care for the club?? I believe jz cares more for the club than any of the italian players currently at the club so that is a very biased opinion.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Okay you got me there...but still we need Italian players because we are an Italian team. We don't want to be the next Arenal, now do we? (altough our name indicates otherwise).

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Okay you got me there...but still we need Italian players because we are an Italian team. We don't want to be the next Arenal, now do we? (altough our name indicates otherwise).
    I wouldn't care as long as they are the best side. I couldn't care less if the players came from mars.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

I wouldn't care as long as they are the best side. I couldn't care less if the players came from mars.
    Well the thing is that we will never have the best side, so since we will always be average, it better be with Italian players.