Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Alessandro Potenza

  1. #1
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

    Alessandro Potenza

    Here we can discuss about Potezna. He is our future starring left back. Unless Moratti and co screw that up.

    Last week for chievo vs sampdoria.

    He got a rating of 6,5 vs sampdoria. Which is the highest any chievo player got.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  2. #2
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    yeh this guys a gem, shame the chievo coach only gave him one start.

    he can also play CB and DMF


  3. #3
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Thanx Stefan, some fans are forgetting about him. We don't need Dede, Grosso or Parisi when we have him. I didn't rate him highly until I started watching him and seeing how great he is. Please, don't sell him now, learn from your mistakes for once.

    It'd be great if you keep posting his stats and ratings Stefan, I want to see how he is progressing.

  4. #4
    scutzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanked
    35 times

    Indonesia

    10 years of FIF
    I have a feeling that his name is spelled wrongly in the thread title. I think it's supposed to be Alessandro Potenza, not Allesandro.

    Anyway, I have not have the chance to watch him play. But everyone seems very wary of him, and expects a lot from him, which must mean he is quite good. If he can fill the left back role, then I don't think we should buy any left back this summer. Favalli can start there, and Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

  5. #5
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen
    man thank god your not in charge of inter! lol

    bringing him to inter to be a backup is terrible. why bring him in and waste him when we can leave him at other places playing reguraly. Favalli should be his back up not the other way around. but im talkin in abotu 2 seasons.


  6. #6
    scutzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanked
    35 times

    Indonesia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Potenza can be the back-up, should anything happen
    man thank god your not in charge of inter! lol

    bringing him to inter to be a backup is terrible. why bring him in and waste him when we can leave him at other places playing reguraly. Favalli should be his back up not the other way around. but im talkin in abotu 2 seasons.
    My mistake.

    What I meant was Favalli can star and Potenza can be the -back-up for next season. That way, Potenza can have hte experience, and improve. Until maybe 2-3 seasons later, when we'll kick Favalli's ass away, and Potenza will be our new left back.

    But maybe leaving him on loan to another club, may be a better option. But I still prefer him coming back and train with us and getting to know all the players for a while.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

  7. #7
    SB9Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10



    What about Coco? Did I miss something?
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

    Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

  8. #8
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    What about Coco? Did I miss something?
    well unless u missed Coco leaving his heart in milan, unless u missed his huge ass injury and big ass salary and his just not up to playing, then no you havent missed much


  9. #9

    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    7,051
    Thanked
    448 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

    Nepal

    21 10 years of FIF

    Re: Alessandro Potenza

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Here we can discuss about Potezna. He is our future starring left back. Unless Moratti and co screw that up.

    Last week for chievo vs sampdoria.

    He got a rating of 6,5 vs sampdoria. Which is the highest any chievo player got.
    A rating of 6.5 against a team like Sampdoria is good, but the thing is in which position did our potenza play ?? LB or CB ?? I still think that loaning to Chievo was a bad move as they already had Lanna for the LB spot. Anyway, lets hope that he dumps Lanna and gets to play in LB regularly and also does very well. Only then, will we bring him back. Having an Italian youngster in the squad would be good.

  10. #10
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    yeh this guys a gem, shame the chievo coach only gave him one start.

    he can also play CB and DMF
    He can also play rb.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  11. #11
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some stats from yahoo on him:


    Alessandro POTENZA
    Chievo Verone Defender
    Height: 1.84m. Weight: 76.00kg. Nationality: Italy
    Born: 03/08/1984 in San Severo


    Statistics

    Year : 2005
    Games : 17
    Starting Line-up : 13
    Substitutions : 4
    Goals : 0
    Penalties : 0
    Yellow Cards : 3
    Red Cards : 1
    Minutes Played : 1259


    His career
    Club Championship European Competitions Caps
    01-02 Inter Milan (-)
    02-03 Inter Milan (-)
    03-04(déc) Inter Milan (-)
    03-04(jan) Ancona 1 Games (-)
    03-04 Parme AC 13 Games (-)
    04-05(jan) Parme AC 16 Games (-)
    04-05 Chievo Verone 1 Games (-)
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  12. #12
    SB9Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanked
    7 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10



    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

    Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

  13. #13
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I rather keep favalli till potenza is ready to be number 1 in 1/2 seasons time. No need to sign a new left back unless he is in his early 30's. I want potenza for the future therefore I am against signing any left back unless he is old.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  14. #14

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.

  15. #15
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.
    I ain't even going to comment on this we need defenders from a specific country.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  16. #16

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.
    I ain't even going to comment on this we need defenders from a specific country.
    Well I guess its better to have Italian players that care for the club instead of some foreigner who would care less....

  17. #17
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Well Potenza it is then. Coco could very well be sold while Favalli could also be booted. If he does then perhaps bringing Potenza back and signing Dede would be the best answer to our LB problems.
    I don't think anybody will waste their money on Coco. We need to get rid of Materazzi as well...We should get some young Italian defender instead of him.
    I ain't even going to comment on this we need defenders from a specific country.
    Well I guess its better to have Italian players that care for the club instead of some foreigner who would care less....
    So you believe foreigners don't care for the club?? I believe jz cares more for the club than any of the italian players currently at the club so that is a very biased opinion.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  18. #18

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Okay you got me there...but still we need Italian players because we are an Italian team. We don't want to be the next Arenal, now do we? (altough our name indicates otherwise).

  19. #19
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Okay you got me there...but still we need Italian players because we are an Italian team. We don't want to be the next Arenal, now do we? (altough our name indicates otherwise).
    I wouldn't care as long as they are the best side. I couldn't care less if the players came from mars.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  20. #20

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Okay you got me there...but still we need Italian players because we are an Italian team. We don't want to be the next Arenal, now do we? (altough our name indicates otherwise).
    I wouldn't care as long as they are the best side. I couldn't care less if the players came from mars.
    Well the thing is that we will never have the best side, so since we will always be average, it better be with Italian players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •