Thread: Helping out a fellow football fan?

Australia

Helping out a fellow football fan?

Hey Guys, I know i posted this earlyier but after reading some of your posts there is some great members here and i would love some you you guys over at OTC.

So i Just wondering if any of you would be interested in joining "Off The Crossbar" a brand new Football forum made by football fans for football fans. This forum has been completely paid for and ready to go with members just our only need, so we'd love to have you on board. So we are just wondering if you would be interested in signing up because we dont have many Inter fans some more would be great. Please goto:

http://www.otc-forums.com

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you ther

2. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    This thread doesn't belong here.

This is for games & tactics
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Australia

I know im sorry, just trying to get some extra members and build a nice big forum like you have here. I would also like to thank those who just joined, really appreciate it!

Fav. Player
    PAZ-ZA INTER!

Romania

I would register, but since there are juve, roma, bilan fans allowed...i'll pass. Because if i will register, that forum is gonna become Hiroshima reloaded Good luck with your forum.

Australia

I understand, my forum isn't going to interest every one, thank you anyways and thanks for your good wishes!

As far as I know, advertising without permission is not allowed, but however I've registered to fill the numbers. Will rarely check forums but don't expect me to post though.

I wish you best of luck.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Australia

I know, as i said its not the right thing to do so im sorry, thank you for joining mate. Every one gets busy and has a life outside Football Forums so we dont expect people to be on all the time, just when ever they get a spare minute.