Thread: Good Jokes

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Good Jokes

We can all use a laugh, so if you have any good jokes, share them here. I'll start (these are pretty bad)

Joke #1

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

Jokes #2 These are called anti-jokes. You'll catch on if you think about it.

There's an Irishman, a homosexual, and a Jew standing at a bar. What a fine example of an integrated community.

How do you confuse a blond? Paint yourself green and throw forks at her.

A duck walks into a bar, the bartender says, "What'll it be?" The duck doesn't say anything because its a duck.

Joke #3

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

2. Thanks (2): Dylan, Pimpin

Sadly but probably those shirts will be Scudetto winners.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Milan > JuBe.

I see milan as greater favorite than Juve.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Milan > JuBe.

I see milan as greater favorite than Juve.
    Milan will most likely go through and they will be facing champions league oppponents which is a difficult task, meanwhile Juve doesn't play in any European competition so they will be fully focused on Serie A. Things will be easier for them I guess.

Ok let's get on topic before we go deeper.. GOOD JOKES!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Pandev.

7. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Juventus will be first in Seria A this season

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name