Thread: Appiano Gentile

Indonesia

Appiano Gentile

I am going to Milan at 7th January 2012 to watch Inter vs Parma. And my plan is on the 8th January i want to visit the Angelo Moratti Sports Center. Does somebody know how to go there from Milan central station?

Pazza Inter,

Arief

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Did you just want to tell everyone that you're gonna visit AMSC or you just hate Google Maps?

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by arheevap View Post
    I am going to Milan at 7th January 2012 to watch Inter vs Parma. And my plan is on the 8th January i want to visit the Angelo Moratti Sports Center. Does somebody know how to go there from Milan central station?

Pazza Inter,

Arief
    get a cab!

btw, i think you should go the day before the match, you know, just in case they give the player 1 free day after the match.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Israel

Yeah, there is a big chance that day will be a free day without training.

If you want to make a tour before, I reccomend you to take a train to Como and then, enjoy there, and then take a bus to Appiano Gentile (I think I took bus with number 40, if I remember correctly). If you don't want a tour before, you can just take a train to the nearest train station and from there take a bus (but off course check before if there's a bus from that place to Appiano).

Anyway, The bus station is a bit far from the training ground (In the way you can see some Inter flags, and my favorite graffiti there "GRAZIE LIVERPOOL 25-05-05") , I made a 30 minutes walking, and when I and my parents came almost near there (2km I think), my parents gave up (because anytime we asked someone where is it, he said "uno kilometro", and we did'nt know when it will end). Year after, I checked it and found out that it was an open to public training! So I reccomend you to take a taxi if it's cheap or at least take a map of Appiano Gentile with you.

Enjoy!

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    ZANETTI !!!

Switzerland

Hi guys, can you tell me if you know the hours of the training sessions? In the official site is written that they are in the morning, but the hour isn't said?

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    Hi guys, can you tell me if you know the hours of the training sessions? In the official site is written that they are in the morning, but the hour isn't said?
    ITs around 10 AM i will presume, and one is around 1 pm and the last one is around 3 pm i think

Fav. Player
    ZANETTI !!!

Switzerland

http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/agenda?L=en Thank you. Here it is written that there is only one training session for the day I wanted to try to get some autographs and i wondered when i should go and wait for them

Armenia

well on Friday its open for Public around 16:00 maybe you should take that day

Fav. Player
    ZANETTI !!!

Switzerland

Thanks, maybe I will

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    Yeah, there is a big chance that day will be a free day without training.

If you want to make a tour before, I reccomend you to take a train to Como and then, enjoy there, and then take a bus to Appiano Gentile (I think I took bus with number 40, if I remember correctly). If you don't want a tour before, you can just take a train to the nearest train station and from there take a bus (but off course check before if there's a bus from that place to Appiano).

Anyway, The bus station is a bit far from the training ground (In the way you can see some Inter flags, and my favorite graffiti there "GRAZIE LIVERPOOL 25-05-05") , I made a 30 minutes walking, and when I and my parents came almost near there (2km I think), my parents gave up (because anytime we asked someone where is it, he said "uno kilometro", and we did'nt know when it will end). Year after, I checked it and found out that it was an open to public training! So I reccomend you to take a taxi if it's cheap or at least take a map of Appiano Gentile with you.

Enjoy!
    Italian taxis and cheap don't go in the same sentence.

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro View Post
    Italian taxis and cheap don't go in the same sentence.
    Its like they will hassel you i presume