Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Villas-Boas

Fav. Player
    Cuchu

Slovenia

Andre Villas-Boas

OK, we all know, villas-boas was interista for a while, he was Mourinho's assistant during 2008-09 season. His days at Chelsea could be numbered; he is not using 50 million worth Fernando Torres, he is out of the title race in England and he has confirmed that to the press yesterday after chelsea draw with fulham.

The reality is:
    - Claudio Ranieri is probably good enough only for the first season, he is known as a good fireworker, second season is often disastrous. Maybe we should go for Andre at the end of the season, if Abramovič does decide to sack him. That could well happen in march if Napoli kicks them out of the CL

What do you think? Would be Villas-Boas the right man for inter?

I like AVB a lot, and would welcome him here, but there's no way Abramović will let him go. Abramović himself knows very well that this Chelsea team has run it's course. I'm sure, that Chelsea will spend big in January and summer, and then AVB can be judged.

Portugal

AVB is a bit overrated, he was good for Porto because he had one of the best squads in Porto's history, had a really strong structure behind him, and also, in the first matches he had the refs giving him a push forward if you know what I mean, thanks to Pinto da Costa, who is not in jail because... well I don't even know how he is not in jail.
    Of course he is a good coach, but he is not a "mini-Mourinho".
    I think you guys should hire Frank Rijkaard (who was linked to Sporting in march, because of the elections).
    He built a really strong team at Barcemerda, and that's what you need, you need to renew your squad.

4. Thanks (2): jmaster, Pajo

Serbia

Never thought he was for Inter...Chelsea is a club very similar to Inter and he has the same struggle as Inter had with Rafa/Leo/Gasperini.We are a defensive club...

Unless we plan to completely revamp our team.Set up a new base...Then I would agree.But if he was to play a team based on Samuel,Cambiasso,Zanetti,Motta and other slow players he would fail miserably.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro.scp View Post
    AVB is a bit overrated, he was good for Porto because he had one of the best squads in Porto's history, had a really strong structure behind him, and also, in the first matches he had the refs giving him a push forward if you know what I mean, thanks to Pinto da Costa, who is not in jail because... well I don't even know how he is not in jail.
    Of course he is a good coach, but he is not a "mini-Mourinho".
    Thank you. Coming from a Portuguese.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    15m well not-spent.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

8. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

He is a pretty good coach, knowing how old he is.. but that 15m was ridiculous tbh, I dont know why the fuck was I pissed that we didnt get him, of course he could do better than Gasp but spending money on players is more important.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    He is a good coach and I want him sacked from Chelsea. He has the ability to build a team at Chelsea and I think he has got full backing from Roman (Which is a rare sight).

He has a philosophy but dont have the players to implement it. Playing highline with Terry was a disaster. Fair play to him, he changed that for few games.

I think he will get extended time. He needs dynamic players and probably he will sign the players that will fit to his philosophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

If Napoli dump Chelsea out, AVB's gone IMO.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Cuchu

Slovenia

according to gazzeta dello sport, Villas-Boas is the first choice of moratti for the summer. Guidolin, Mazzari and Laurent Blanc are also being considered...The link:
    http://www.gazzetta.it/registrazione...79119387.shtml

PS Mou is in London, searching for a house, he could return to chelsea english media belive...

IMO Villas-Boas is a great coach, but he would have the same problem with inter seniors, the same as he has with chelsea seniors....AVB would coach 5 years older zanetti...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    AVB

Guidolin

Mazzari

Blanc
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

14. Thanks (3): armendsh, Starmo4, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by LukasGiovanni View Post
    PS Mou is in London, searching for a house, he could return to chelsea english media belive...
    Didn't the media say Mou was looking for a school for his children nearby Milan sometime last year?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

orrr... mou could be looking for a house in london, to prepare for tottenham, seeing as harry redknap is england bound.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

He's too unexperienced for this moment imho.
    Sudaca Power.

18. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    He's too unexperienced for this moment imho.
    this is very true. we don't need someone who offers bright future atm. We need more of an experienced coach who can repair wha has been destructed.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

I like the clever idea to discuss AVB here instead of in the rumours section, since the mods would close that. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

21. Thanks (2): A.l.i, Batman

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    I shit my pants when I saw this thread in Players and Coaches
    Best match thread opener ever.

23. Thanks (1): Jim Morrison

Fav. Player
    Poli

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    AVB

Guidolin

Mazzari

Blanc

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Olyzzerz View Post
    What? I've explained about AVB million of times what i don't want him him. The rest two, well, i don't want another 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1 in my team. Overated as fucks coaches.

My message to JuBe cunts

26. Thanks (1): mario.santon

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Avb fired this morning lol