Thread: Realistic signings 2012

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Realistic signings 2012

In all honesty, we tend to dream about players and then get disappointed by most of the signings (or no signing at all). Who do you really think we are going to sign, that's realistic and possible? There are lot of players we've been linked to lately, to mention few of them:

Krasic, Diego Perotti, Lucas, Paulinho, Cristian Rodriquez, Marko Marin, Juan, Dybala, Vargas, Leandro Damiao, M'Vila, Malouda, Montolivo, Reus, Farfan etc etc...

Apparently, we absolutely want a winger, so I personally consider Krasic, Perotti and Malouda as possible and not really expensive (not that I want them, even though Perotti is nice).

Juan seems like a done deal, while we are pretty much linked to Vargas (wtf?).

I'd like a CM like Montolivo, or kinda like M'vila (expensive fuck), anyone who could link the defense with Sneijder. I've also seen Reus being mentioned, not sure about his position though, but seems like a nice (media) player.

I'd appreciate it if the thread wasn't closed. I'd like to discuss about transfers the whole month, not just in the LAST MERCATO DAY thread. Thanks.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Portugal

I think the best for Inter in that list are Krasic and Damião.
    Is Inter interested in buying an "8"? Maybe you could sign Schaars or Elias from Sporting :

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Tell me again, why do we want wingers?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I am sorry bro. We talked with other members, and decided there is no need of this thread. There is separate thread for every position.

Believe me, i would love people to not just throw names in the threads, but believe me, this will be the say. Tomorrow you will see like 10 people saying they want Messi or Ronaldo.

So, we will close it. Again, we are sorry, but there is no need of this.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The issue is. This thread will start of the way you intended but by page 3 people will start with unrealistic transfers and it will just ended up a duplicate thread of the others. Good idea in theory but virtually impossible to make work.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com