Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter players that are smoking cigarettes

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Inter players that are smoking cigarettes

This just hit me: let's make a list of current [and former?] INTER players that we know they are smoking!

I find it highly unprofessional for a football player of such a calibre to smoke cigarettes. I almost regard it as a handicap! This also tells a lot about the CHARACTER of a player, you won't see Zanetti smoking that's for sure!

For instance, I know that Chivu is smoking and we all saw how this really affected his performances lately. Of course the head injury is to blame, but I don't regard a smoker being a top athlete, like a pro-footballer should be. We witnessed how his speed dropped and became lazy. He doesn't run that much any more and that could be a result of smoking.

Francesco Coco played one season at Livorno, and after his loan deal he returned to Inter. During the summer of 2006 he tried to find himself a new club, but in the end all negotiations failed and Coco remained at Inter. In January 2007, he joined Manchester City on a trial but after 3 days the club told him he was not in their plans. Later the English newspapers alleged that Manchester City was no longer interested in him because he had turned up at a training smoking a cigarette.
    I don't have info on other INTER players' private lives, that's why I'm asking you guys to post names, evidence [if any] and your personal view on this matter.

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Pazzini is smoking.. But we really can't blame him, his hands atutomacilly ing..
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

I also heard Balotelli is smoking? Not our problem any more.

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    c. zanetti

Finland

what bullshit. zidane, platini, nesta, cruyff, and buffon smoke and i didn't see it affecting their performance.

5. Thanks (1): Cal

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

The problem is not just smoke, its too be lazy in trainnings....When you smoke you have to do 100% the trainning every day to keep the nivel...but if the player feel like a rockstar: smoke and not give the 100% in trainnings well...epic fail.
    We dont make football, Nosotros hacemos Fútbol!

Fav. Player
    King Zanetti

616825533.jpg

Pazzo does for sure.

8. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Sneijder was seen with a cigarette during the summer, not sure if he smokes though.

If it was such a big deal, they would be forced to stop it from the coaches and management. But they make up for it in training and matches, and it doesn't affect their condition.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

For me i agree with Dario its highly unprofessional for any athlete to be smoking.
    Last season it was alledged Joe Cole was smoking and from his performance on the pitch it seems likely.
    I see it as a breech of contract and for me the club would be within its rights to terminate any contract if it wanted to.
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
    Liverpool Football Club or any affiliates of the club.

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    Il Principe

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Maestro View Post
    Pazzo does for sure.
    smoking increases ones biological age.

Guess we can say now that Pazzo is just as old as Milito

12. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    The way many players of your team performed in the last year they are not only smoking cigarettes.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post
    The way many players of your team performed in the last year they are not only smoking cigarettes.
    hahahahahahhaahahah

epic

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

THC [active substance from cannabis, hasis] is detected by anti-doping tests, so it's unlikely they risk their careers for it, unless your name is Mutu and you're doing coke your entire career

I know you were kidding, but it also happened to some Serie B keeper and other non-world class players.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    what bullshit. zidane, platini, nesta, cruyff, and buffon smoke and i didn't see it affecting their performance.
    Zidane was smoking his entire career?! or starting when!? If that's true, imagine him WITHOUT smoking

regarding Buffon - keepers` stamina and condition is not that important since they don't fully train anyway - like a pitch player. I remember Lobont [Romania's NT keeper, AS Roma] is also smoking... and kinda wasted his talent!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YNWALFC View Post
    For me i agree with Dario its highly unprofessional for any athlete to be smoking.
    Last season it was alledged Joe Cole was smoking and from his performance on the pitch it seems likely.
    I see it as a breech of contract and for me the club would be within its rights to terminate any contract if it wanted to.

Somehow if Gerrard had a cigarette and a beer during a Christmas party and Liverpool terminated his contract for it, I don't think you'd be sitting there nodding your head saying 'good decision chaps'.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Coutinho

Yeah Balotelli,Coco,Chivu,Pazzo.Mutu smoked a few but after he was at us.

Don't really think smoking affects them much.

And Chivu has been smoking for ages.It has nothing to do with his drop of form.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Agree dario, don't sportsmen should be smoking at all..
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    ETO'o

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Somehow if Gerrard had a cigarette and a beer during a Christmas party and Liverpool terminated his contract for it, I don't think you'd be sitting there nodding your head saying 'good decision chaps'.
    Gerrard wouldnt be the same Gerrard if he smoked though and if he performed like Cole i would be saying "good decision chaps"
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
    Liverpool Football Club or any affiliates of the club.

W 1135 D 381 L 437

JFT96 YNWA

Fav. Player
    c. zanetti

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Zidane was smoking his entire career?! or starting when!? If that's true, imagine him WITHOUT smoking

regarding Buffon - keepers` stamina and condition is not that important since they don't fully train anyway - like a pitch player. I remember Lobont [Romania's NT keeper, AS Roma] is also smoking... and kinda wasted his talent!
    i dunno i'm not his father. but i'm 99.75% sure that smoking means fuck all in football. players train everyday so fuck it they can have lil fun with some ciggys and no biggie.

some people just want to be drama queens. platini used to smoke at fucking half time in front of the great angelli. he won 3 ballon d'ors in a row.

in fact, i could make a case for how cigarettes help players perform better based on the names listed. but it's just a coincidence.

point is, i'm all for players smoking. or not. whatever. their decision.

Fav. Player
    Poli

Sweden

Sneijder smokes, or atleast "pary smokes".

Anyway this thread is kinda useless..

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

No wonder Wesley played shit against Juve.
    Spoiler: text