Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1276

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    From FB

Dybala is only a matter of time.
    Juve needs the substitute and in fact they would trade with Lukaku.
    Now they does not have him and therefore no to Tottenham.
    The only substitute they can take is Icardi but they need to make a capital gain, an exchange, as mentioned by Di Marzio, feasible.
    Moreover, Inter closes just yesterday for Lukaku knowing that Juve could sell Dybala to Tottenham and they would have the money to raise.

Long story short
    Marotta trolled, fucked overhis old friend Paratici royaly

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    We just agreed to 75M for lukaku. We met Cagliari's price for Barella. And all rumors point to meeting Roma's demand for Dzeko.

We will give dybala what he wants if we want him.

Edit: We negotiate for around 95% of the ask and we will celebrate that we made a deal.
    Only a few days ago everybody was screaming and was emotional like a little girl about how big of a disaster this transfer window has become and how inept is our new jube apy as sporting director. I've said too much drama on this forum.

I think if the deals are being done for the players the coach needs even for 95% of the ask, then it's a big improvement, no?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

4. Thanks (1): b4h4mooth

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

It might be a silly question but - why would Juventus want to sell Dybala in the first place?
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    It might be a silly question but - why would Juventus want to sell Dybala in the first place?
    Plusvalenza to cover all the costs. CR7 is big cost every season, then De Ligt with his big salary. Ramsey and Rabiot also make big bucks.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Plusvalenza to cover all the costs. CR7 is big cost every season, then De Ligt with his big salary. Ramsey and Rabiot also make big bucks.
    So if we swap Dybala for Icardi again 2-3 years later, does it give us plusvalenza for 2-3 years later?

Actually scrap that, how does swapping Dybala for Icardi get them any plusvalenza in the first place?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Actually scrap that, how does swapping Dybala for Icardi get them any plusvalenza in the first place?
    I was about to ask the same.

If they want cash, they better sell him to Tottenham. But the last report says that Gobbi stopped the deal at the last moment?
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    And they sold Cancelo, how much cash do they exactly need to generate?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Maybe they realised we’ll only trade Icardi as they know their cash offer won’t be enough and that now we don’t need another striker as we’ve got Mr 100kg

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Spurs have no agreement with either the player or Rube...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Now they want to portray as if it was jube who declined tottenham, and not dybala. Interesting...

Possible, but still. On the surface it looks like jube is in kind of a damage control mode after we got Lukaku before we sold icardi. Changes the whole situation within a second. Interesting weeks to come.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

14. Thanks (1): yoszee

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dybala image rights issue should not be overlooked, could cost the club that owns him 40 million.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Dybala and lukaku, oh my , somebody give me a tissue and lotion, i need to fap.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If the reported is true, Juventus might have rejected the move. But the reason is financial, it would come for them to pay most of the commission and it decreases the profits so why do it in the first place if the point of selling Dybala is to make max profits. They are not selling him to Spurs because it isn't financially reasonable for them. Maybe they have some kind of tentative agreement with PSG/Inter for Dybala's price?

However when it comes to these swaps or player sales in general, the sale is going fully to the current fiscal year. Player buys are amortized over time (for the length of the contract). So if we swap Icardi to Dybala for 80m€ valuation, Juve gets 80m€ and books like 65m€ profits out of Dybala sale while at the same time buys Icardi for 80m€ and that fee is amortized for 5 years, meaning Icardi is valued at Juve's books for 15m€ per season for 5 years. We would make almost full 80m€ profits out of Icardi's sale, because his value in our books is almost zero, like maybe 1-2m€.

18. Thanks (3): Palacio, thatdude, Wallace

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    Dybala image rights issue should not be overlooked, could cost the club that owns him 40 million.
    Does he have a huge dick or something?

Sorry, I really don't get this image rights stuff.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    So if we swap Dybala for Icardi again 2-3 years later, does it give us plusvalenza for 2-3 years later?

When you exchange assets (i.e players) your proceeds on disposition are equal to the FMV of the asset you acquire. The valuation of football players is quite subjective. They could value Icardi at 100M, and therefore Dybala produces a capital gain of 100M - whatever his remaining book value is (probably about 10M). So a player exchange would give them a 90M capital gain.

When you acquire a player, they are capitalized on your balance sheet. This means it's not an expense, and it will not directly impact net income for the year. The only year one hit would be his salary and amortization.

This is why player swaps are so valuable from a FFP perspective.

21. Thanks (3): MVD, Wallace, yoszee

India

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Does he have a huge dick or something?

Sorry, I really don't get this image rights stuff.
    It has nothing to do with the size of his dick, so you can relax

While most players own their own image rights, some south american players sell their image rights to a third party when they're very young. This article does a good job of explaining the situation:

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnatio...s-image-rights

23. Thanks (1): surripere

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    When you exchange assets (i.e players) your proceeds on disposition are equal to the FMV of the asset you acquire. The valuation of football players is quite subjective. They could value Icardi at 100M, and therefore Dybala produces a capital gain of 100M - whatever his remaining book value is (probably about 10M). So a player exchange would give them a 90M capital gain.

When you acquire a player, they are capitalized on your balance sheet. This means it's not an expense, and it will not directly impact net income for the year. The only year one hit would be his salary and amortization.

This is why player swaps are so valuable from a FFP perspective.
    Are we allowed to value them at any price we want though? I mean usually there are some accounting rules on how you are allowed to value certain assets and i m not sure Uefa would let it fly if we just value them both at 100 mio and do the swap since both of their book values are below 10 mios and in a transfer market it s kind of hard to do a fair value analysis of a players value.

I m pretty sure we and jube did this shit with youth players and Uefa told us to stop it at some point. Again i m not sure how this would be handled but i know that basically any accounting standard has some rules concerning this so i d be surprised if uefa just left that out.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Are we allowed to value them at any price we want though? I mean usually there are some accounting rules on how you are allowed to value certain assets and i m not sure Uefa would let it fly if we just value them both at 100 mio and do the swap since both of their book values are below 10 mios and in a transfer market it s kind of hard to do a fair value analysis of a players value.

I m pretty sure we and jube did this shit with youth players and Uefa told us to stop it at some point. Again i m not sure how this would be handled but i know that basically any accounting standard has some rules concerning this so i d be surprised if uefa just left that out.
    You can't just make up a number, but it's pretty easy to value the asset at the number you want provided its reasonable. You can also pay an "expert" to objectively value the asset.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    You can't just make up a number, but it's pretty easy to value the asset at the number you want provided its reasonable. You can also pay an "expert" to objectively value the asset.
    I know that but again who would that expert be in football that would qualify as objective and as an expert.

Again my problem is that most accounting standards would require substantial prove if you value an asset in a swap or even a straight sale at 10 to 20 times book Value. Then again Uefa left many loopholes in their FFP rules so who knows.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Icardi-Dybala will 100% happen. The EPL window will close within hours so no time for an English club to get him. What a deal this would be for us. A world class player in exchange for a cancer

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

29. Thanks (1): I'mNewHere