Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1276

Thread: Paulo Dybala

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (1): MVD

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Bring him home Marotta, surely that was a passive aggressive celebration? Didn't look the happiest

6. Thanks (6): Eddie, JJM, Kakaroto, Linege, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I think Juve will be the biggest idiots in the world if they let him go. I think Sarri will block this move now, if he has any power at all. Dybala could be a perfect false 9 in Sarriball, similar to what Mertens was.

Also after this, if Juve try to swap Dybala with Icardi, their fan base will revolt. So chances of that happening are less than 1% IMO.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

One great goal against a shit team doesn't change anything.

No one doubts Dybala's capabilities but the thing is right now at Juve he is so hot and cold. He could score a great goal and then not do anything for two months.

His inconsistency is the reason they want to get rid of him. If they exchange him for Icardi I don't think juventini would mind much.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Anyhow, looks like we're getting Sanchez instead.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    FFP is why they want to get rid of him.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    FFP is why they want to get rid of him.
    And why we want him too.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Well yeah, i don't understand why would Sarri need Icardi if he has Dybala and Higuain, Higuain the guy who he took to Chelsea as he has a crush on him similar to Zidane on Benzema.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Juve wants to sell Dybala because of FFP (great plusvalenza) and that has nothing to do with what Sarri wants. He isn't asked what he wants.

15. Thanks (5): GenDire, Il Drago, MVD, Palacio, phonk

India

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Juve wants to sell Dybala because of FFP (great plusvalenza) and that has nothing to do with what Sarri wants. He isn't asked what he wants.

They only ask Ronaldo what he wants lol

17. Thanks (1): Demenza Senile

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yes, i understand, but if they don't get Icardi (or any other expensive striker) and keep Dybala they will have not trouble with FFP no?

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    One great goal against a shit team doesn't change anything.

No one doubts Dybala's capabilities but the thing is right now at Juve he is so hot and cold. He could score a great goal and then not do anything for two months.

His inconsistency is the reason they want to get rid of him. If they exchange him for Icardi I don't think juventini would mind much.
    what? The only player who is "hot and cold" is Icardi, not Dybala. And juventini would accept it?? Of course everytime i talk about the swap with a Juve fan they laugh and say that Dybala will not go to Inter. Specialy not for that stupid cunt of Icardi.(i will anyway laugh so hard at them if that really happends at the end.)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Yes, i understand, but if they don't get Icardi (or any other expensive striker) and keep Dybala they will have not trouble with FFP no?
    Yes they will. They need plusvalenza from Dybala. Icardi wouldn't affect them as much as Dybala. In the long run of course yes but accounting works this way. Sale is immediate while acquisitions are amortized over the contract time. So this year it would be +80m€ for the sale (actually a bit less since Dybala's current book value is subtracted from this figure) and -16m€ for amortized cost for Icardi. They need the money this year for FFP. That's why swap would benefit them too.

Same goes for us. For us selling Icardi is even better because his value in our books is less than 2m€ (Dybala is like 15m€ etc).

21. Thanks (1): Alex de Large

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    what? The only player who is "hot and cold" is Icardi, not Dybala. And juventini would accept it?? Of course everytime i talk about the swap with a Juve fan they laugh and say that Dybala will not go to Inter. Specialy not for that stupid cunt of Icardi.(i will anyway laugh so hard at them if that really happends at the end.)
    From what I've seen most of them are terrified at him being swapped for Icardi as they've already seen them try to do it with Lukauku. As for whether their fans care. It's very similar to people here with Icardi. Some (the majority) say he hasn't been used properly and is the most talented player they have after Ronaldo, but others feel his lack of strength, questionable first touch, and lack of speed means he isn't suitable for their current tactical setup.

I'd actually say it would be a fairly similar 80/20 split from both fans in regards to the ratio of fans who adore the players (well Icardi prior to his brain imploding) to fans who feel they're overrated/flawed.

and let's be honest if they threatened to leave Dybala of their CL list he would probably be willing to come here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Rube is afraid to give us Dybala because if we win the Scudo with him here...their fans will riot

On the other hand they want Icardi and need Dybala plusvalenza desperately

Who knows what this fucktarded Paratici will do tho... Him and Marotta don't get along anymore
    Maybe unibrow Agnelli will interviene directly

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

24. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

Paratici and Marotta were working together for 15 years, there can't be bad blood between them, right? xD

But he lost from his tutor for Lukaku and he would like to serve him revenge.

Anyway, Paratici is not so important guy in this case, if Agnelli says Dybala deal can be done, then that is how it will be.

India

Quote Originally Posted by MKSerbia View Post
    Anyway, Paratici is not so important guy in this case, if Agnelli says Dybala deal can be done, then that is how it will be.

Don't worry, I read that Ronaldo requested Icardi so this goes even higher than Agnelli

27. Thanks (1): MKSerbia

Fav. Player

Belgium

With Sanchez arriving, I doubt this deal will go through

29. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Was he the captain yesterday?

I have mixed feelings about Dybala. First of all, he is a cunt. But forget that. He is talented for sure. But always presents a tactical nightmare. He is very much the old school trequartista kinds, and needs the team to be set up around him. That versatility is a big concern. And to be paying 60-80m for a player like that is a lot.
    IO SONO INTERISTA