Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter Tour To Indonesia

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Inter Tour To Indonesia

It seems like a serious business now talked by Inter Club Indonesia which is the official Inter Club. The sponsor of Inter Club is the one managing inter.it Indonesian version.

They say Ernesto Paolillo is coming to Indonesia next week to deal with the sponsorship and tv broadcaster. He will join ICI to watch Lecce vs Inter.

ICI have even released the list of players will be coming to Indonesia:
    1. Julio Cesar.
    2. Javier Zanetti.
    3. Diego Milito.
    4. Lucio.
    5. Walter Samuel.
    6. Yuto Nagatomo.
    7. Diego Forlan.
    8. Dejan Stankovic.
    9. Ricardo Alvarez.
    10. Esteban Cambiasso.
    11. Thiago Motta.
    12. Mauro Zarate.

They reported that Inter will arrive in Indonesia on 23rd May and will play 2 games. One vs Indonesia Selection. The other vs Indonesia U23.

This is exciting and I have been waiting for a long time for Inter to come to Indonesia. This can be a huge business for Inter and for Serie A. A good step has been taken. More summer tours to Asia in the coming years I hope.

Anyone with more legitimate information, pls update. I might go home just for this.

This is madness.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

I read that info on ICI fanpage too. And i'm seriously surprise. Is that true? All the key player would be there? Moreover, JZ4 would be there?? Last rumour, they said that there won't be any match and just Inter official will come.
    happ
    From that rumour to this news is such a big leap.
    But I wonder about one thing : as u can see, ICI posted that news from topskor.co.id and now I can't open link in topskor. What's happened?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Ahh I'm coming to Indonesia in June.. Hope somehow they come in June, cuz as far as I know, Indonesia's school holiday is around June if I'm not mistaken.. And it's my holiday too here in KSA. I really wish I could come and watch them and meet them.. That'd be just awesome.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Aoi View Post
    I read that info on ICI fanpage too. And i'm seriously surprise. Is that true? All the key player would be there? Moreover, JZ4 would be there?? Last rumour, they said that there won't be any match and just Inter official will come.
    happ
    From that rumour to this news is such a big leap.
    But I wonder about one thing : as u can see, ICI posted that news from topskor.co.id and now I can't open link in topskor. What's happened?
    It's like something serious however, it is probably not confirmed yet.

I read somewhere today that PSSI (Indonesian FA) released a news that they have sent someone to talk to Inter. This is so weird. As far as I know, TopSkor is Inter's sponsor and ICI is also sponsored by TopSkor. PRobably TopSkor is doing the business together with RCTI (TV broadcaster). That RCTI boss is trying to get famous and more supporter for his political campaign.

I have a doubt they will come on May which is like 4 days after CL final. I mean, what if we are in the final? I thought August would be more appropriate bcs of Euro 2012.

Anyway, let's see what happens in the next few days.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

5. Thanks (1): mario.santon

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by HuZ View Post
    Ahh I'm coming to Indonesia in June.. Hope somehow they come in June, cuz as far as I know, Indonesia's school holiday is around June if I'm not mistaken.. And it's my holiday too here in KSA. I really wish I could come and watch them and meet them.. That'd be just awesome.
    according to Ici's tweet, big chance Inter will come around May. Hope u could come home around that time

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

according to Ici's tweet, big chance Inter will come around May. Hope u could come home around that time
    I finished college by early May. However, I only want to go home if Inter really comes to Jakarta.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
    It's like something serious however, it is probably not confirmed yet.

I read somewhere today that PSSI (Indonesian FA) released a news that they have sent someone to talk to Inter. This is so weird. As far as I know, TopSkor is Inter's sponsor and ICI is also sponsored by TopSkor. PRobably TopSkor is doing the business together with RCTI (TV broadcaster). That RCTI boss is trying to get famous and more supporter for his political campaign.

I have a doubt they will come on May which is like 4 days after CL final. I mean, what if we are in the final? I thought August would be more appropriate bcs of Euro 2012.

Anyway, let's see what happens in the next few days.
    Yeah....i think we shouldn't raise our hope too high. At least untill Paolilo comes here and give some confirmation.
    But it's really huge if it's true. I mean, remember how high the hype was when LA Galaxy came here? And it's just Galaxy, not a big & traditional football team like Inter. Can't imagine how full GBK gonna be

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Yeah....i think we shouldn't raise our hope too high. At least untill Paolilo comes here and give some confirmation.
    But it's really huge if it's true. I mean, remember how high the hype was when LA Galaxy came here? And it's just Galaxy, not a big & traditional football team like Inter. Can't imagine how full GBK gonna be
    I'm pretty sure it's gonna be crazy 80000 supporters in the stadium. It is not difficult to find 80000 interista around Indonesia I believe.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

I finished college by early May. However, I only want to go home if Inter really comes to Jakarta.
    oww...u're not in Ina now? where are u?

Fav. Player
    jz 4, r. sosa

Indonesia

AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKU MENUNGGUUUUUUU AKUUUU MENUNGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

oww...u're not in Ina now? where are u?
    I'm in Ireland.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

I'm in Ireland.
    anjiiirrrr
    So far away

---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be crazy 80000 supporters in the stadium. It is not difficult to find 80000 interista around Indonesia I believe.
    find 80000 interista is easy. what's hard is asking them to pay coz the price kinda expensive.

btw just did some browsing, and yep...the date still hasn't confirmed yet. Like u said earlier, it's gonna be a tight schedule for the team if they come to jkt around may 22nd.

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Indonesia

wow so this is not a hoax?

Yeah i am sure if the cheapest ticket price was more than Rp50,000, its kinda hard to see GBK in full capacity.

Alhamdulillah ya, its very something
    its black and blue

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Dont be so confident that all those players will turn up!!

ICI have even released the list of players will be coming to Indonesia:

6. Yuto Nagatomo - Will go to Japan instead
    7. Diego Forlan - Will be injured
    8. Dejan Stankovic - Would have retired. Also will be injured.
    9. Ricardo Alvarez. - Too slow, will miss the flight.
    10. Esteban Cambiasso - Will enter into some random argument between two people and end up being detained by airport security.
    11. Thiago Motta - Will be injured
    12. Mauro Zarate - Surprisingly, will still be at Inter and will not be injured. However.... On arrival he will be mistaken for a petite lady-boy with collagen lips and start a new career in Indonesia.

16. Thanks (3): Handoyo, sanka, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Indonesia

rumoured ticket price:
    VVIP : Rp. 5.000.000,-
    VIP Barat : Rp. 3.500.000,-
    VIP Timur : Rp. 3.000.000,-
    Kelas 1 : Rp. 500.000,-
    Kelas 2 : Rp. 150.000,-
    Tribun : Rp. 75.000,-

Fav. Player
    Wes ,Zanetti

Indonesia

Forum Supporter
    Wow...this is exciting news. Looking forward to it. Will they be coming to Jakarta? I do hope when they come they won't get stucked for hours in the traffic jam here.

What a sight it will be if Inter is to actually loose to our local U23 team Nah... it won't happen.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

dont worry mate,,

its like a last time munich came to jakarta on 21st may '08,,
    for Farewell match for Oli Kahn
    after that they goes to Bali to Holiday,, perfect

but that time, they dont bring full squad because euro too
    im watch this match, and there's oli kahn, van bommel and a bunch of youngster like kroos and breno
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Dont be so confident that all those players will turn up!!
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

22. Thanks (1): mrbob

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member