Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 863

Thread: Inter - Novara (12 Feb 12)

  1. #1
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    4,804
    Thanked
    3,006 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27

    Inter - Novara (12 Feb 12)


    vs

    12th Feb 2012, Estadio Giuseppe Meazza



    Last Five Matches For Inter



    Last Five Matches For Novara





    Inter Stats This Season
    38 Matches, 19W 6D 13L (GD: 59-47)
    Average Goals Scored: 1.55/J Average Goals Conceded: 1.24/J
    4 No Winning Matches
    Last Defeat: 2012-02-05 vs Roma 4-0
    Last Win: 2012-01-22 vs Lazio 2-1 (since then: 3L 1D)
    6 Consecutive matches conceding goals
    Lost only 3 of the last 12 Matches
    Draw only 1 of the last 15 Matches


    Novara Stats This Season
    26 Matches, 4W 8D 14L (GD: 27-46)
    Average Goals Scored: 1.04/J Average Goals Conceded: 1.77/J
    11 No Winning Matches
    Last Defeat: 2012-02-02 vs Chievo 1-2 (since then: 0W 1D)
    Last Win: 2011-11-29 vs Catania 2-3 (since then: 8L 3D)
    Lost 6 of the last 7 Matches
    Won only 1 of the last 12 Matches



    Head to Head







    source = www.soccerpunter.com, www.footballzz.com





    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist


  2. #2
    Mad Biscione's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 11
    Posts
    6,467
    Thanked
    2,608 times

    Poland

    its time to start another winning streak

  3. Thanks (2): FORZAINTERMILAN, Pimpin

  4. #3
    _Ivan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 10
    Posts
    3,790
    Thanked
    1,415 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

    Croatia

    49
    if we screw this one up......

  5. #4
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    I think we will finally win. Revenge will motivate our guys...

    Or not.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  6. Thanks (2): Iron_Inter, Universe

  7. #5
    shingayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jun 11
    Posts
    1,922
    Thanked
    1,700 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Poland

    Only a huge win would help me to regain the faith in achieving CL spot in this season. But to be realistic, I bet 2-1.

  8. #6
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    This is what I want to see:

    <br />
0 0 0 0 Milito 0 0<br />
0 0 Zarate 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 Sneijder 0 0 0<br />
0 Alvarez 0 0 0 Poli 0<br />
0 0 0 Cambiasso 0 0 0<br />
Zanetti 0 0 0 0 0 Faraoni<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Lucio 0 0<br />
      Julio Cesar<br />



    Zarate hasn't started since the Siena game, dude deserves a shot. People forget that he actually used to be one of our best players before Sneijder got injured. Remember how shit we were after he was subbed out against Juventus and Atalanta? Even after Cagliari (where after that Zarate started to play like shit) we weren't good after his sub, we just got lucky and scored a goal that shouldn't have counted. Pazzini has been complete shit for quite some time now, he really needs to be benched. We're playing Novara ffs, if he can't get a chance against the weakest team in the league, he never will. Pazzini is just standing around and jelling at everyone, while playing like shit. Ranieri needs to show that he can't continue like this and expect to start. Pazzini has almost played 2000 minutes this season, Zarate has played 700…he really isn't being treated fairly. He only get's a chance in games where we have already lost, and on top of all that, he get's played on the wing. Zarate has the talent, we have seen that, while Pazzini at the moment is mediocre at best.

    Poli deserves to start and Palombo was shit against Roma, so I'd prefer Poli who's in good form. I also want to see how Ricky does as a CM, because like I said, we're playing Novara, a team that uses a 532 formation, if we can't experiment now we never will. If not, then I wouldn't mind a 4-2-3-1 with him and Zarate on the wings, but Zarate hasn't performed on the wings and Ricky is slow…

    Faraoni also deserves to start now that Maicon is suspended, and Zanetti really shouldn't play in midfield.


  9. #7
    Olyzzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 11
    Posts
    809
    Thanked
    240 times
    Fav. Player
    Poli

    Sweden

    Quote Originally Posted by King Avdić View Post
    This is what I want to see:

    <br />
0 0 0 0 Milito 0 0<br />
0 0 Zarate 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 Sneijder 0 0 0<br />
0 Alvarez 0 0 0 Poli 0<br />
0 0 0 Cambiasso 0 0 0<br />
Zanetti 0 0 0 0 0 Faraoni<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Lucio 0 0<br />
      Julio Cesar<br />



    Zarate hasn't started since the Siena game, dude deserves a shot. People forget that he actually used to be one of our best players before Sneijder got injured. Remember how shit we were after he was subbed out against Juventus and Atalanta? Even after Cagliari (where after that Zarate started to play like shit) we weren't good after his sub, we just got lucky and scored a goal that shouldn't have counted. Pazzini has been complete shit for quite some time now, he really needs to be benched. We're playing Novara ffs, if he can't get a chance against the weakest team in the league, he never will. Pazzini is just standing around and jelling at everyone, while playing like shit. Ranieri needs to show that he can't continue like this and expect to start. Pazzini has almost played 2000 minutes this season, Zarate has played 700…he really isn't being treated fairly. He only get's a chance in games where we have already lost, and on top of all that, he get's played on the wing. Zarate has the talent, we have seen that, while Pazzini at the moment is mediocre at best.

    Poli deserves to start and Palombo was shit against Roma, so I'd prefer Poli who's in good form. I also want to see how Ricky does as a CM, because like I said, we're playing Novara, a team that uses a 532 formation, if we can't experiment now we never will. If not, then I wouldn't mind a 4-2-3-1 with him and Zarate on the wings, but Zarate hasn't performed on the wings and Ricky is slow…

    Faraoni also deserves to start now that Maicon is suspended, and Zanetti really shouldn't play in midfield.
    I like ur formation and I would love to see it but I still prefer this XD :


    <br />
0 Alvarez 0 Milito 0 Sneijder 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 Palombo 0 Cambiasso 0 Poli 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
Zanetti 0 0 0 0 0 Faraoni<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Ranocchia 0 0<br />
      Julio Cesar<br />


    And Yes Sneijder Can play as a Winger.

  10. #8
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Olyzzerz View Post
    I like ur formation and I would love to see it but I still prefer this XD :


    <br />
0 Alvarez 0 Milito 0 Sneijder 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 Palombo 0 Cambiasso 0 Poli 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
Zanetti 0 0 0 0 0 Faraoni<br />
0 0 Samuel 0 Ranocchia 0 0<br />
      Julio Cesar<br />


    And Yes Sneijder Can play as a Winger.
    He was good against Palermo, but he would be better on the left, where he can cut in. He always drifts to the left side when he plays as AM anyways.


    Any news on Forlan? Heard he might be available for this match.

  11. #9
    Olyzzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 11
    Posts
    809
    Thanked
    240 times
    Fav. Player
    Poli

    Sweden

    Quote Originally Posted by King Avdić View Post
    He was good against Palermo, but he would be better on the left, where he can cut in. He always drifts to the left side when he plays as AM anyways.


    Any news on Forlan? Heard he might be available for this match.
    Y thats true, Alvarez and Sneijder can drift around as they like.

    Forlan is training football atleast but I doubt he will be back for Novara :/

  12. #10

    Join Date
    18 Sep 11
    Posts
    1,169
    Thanked
    293 times
    Fav. Player
    Matthäus, Andy

    Israel

    Julio;Faraoni,Samuel,Ranocchia,Zanetti;Palombo,Cam biasso,Poli;Sneijder;Pazzini,Milito would be my choice. Maicon should get a rest after his horror performance today.

  13. #11
    Olyzzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 11
    Posts
    809
    Thanked
    240 times
    Fav. Player
    Poli

    Sweden

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsun View Post
    Julio;Faraoni,Samuel,Ranocchia,Zanetti;Palombo,Cam biasso,Poli;Sneijder;Pazzini,Milito would be my choice. Maicon should get a rest after his horror performance today.
    Maicon is suspended anyway

  14. #12
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,880
    Thanked
    38,060 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    -------JC
    JZ-Frog-Wally/Juan-YN
    Faraoni-Cuchu-Poli
    ---Alvarez-Wes
    --------Milito


    Palombo? He sucked but then again they all did...he should get another chance imo... later in the game though

    Waiting for CR to fuck it up though...

  15. #13
    Me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Nov 10
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanked
    2,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

    Macedonia

    63
    Julio Cesar
    Maicon - Samuel - Ranocchia - Nagatomo
    Cambiasso - Poli
    Alvarez - Sneijder - Forlan
    Milito

  16. Thanks (3): apahllo, perika, thatdude

  17. #14

    Join Date
    29 Oct 11
    Posts
    59
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Julio Cesar
    Maicon - Samuel - Ranocchia - Nagatomo
    Cambiasso - Poli
    Alvarez - Sneijder - Forlan
    Milito
    will forlan be ready for this game?

  18. #15
    Me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Nov 10
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanked
    2,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

    Macedonia

    63
    Quote Originally Posted by PaZZoINTER View Post
    will forlan be ready for this game?
    I think he will be ready for this game, if not, than Obi instead of him

  19. #16
    skeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Sep 09
    Posts
    4,108
    Thanked
    1,219 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Kuwait

    37
    want to see this

    <br />
0 0 0 milito 0 0 0<br />
alvarez 0 0 sneijder 0 0 zanetti<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 cambiasso 0 poli 0 0<br />
nagatomo 0 0 0 0 0 maicon<br />
0 0 samuel 0 lucio 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
julio cesar<br />

    going to get this

    <br />
0 0 pazzini 0 milito 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
obi 0 0 0 0 0 zanetti<br />
0 0 cambiasso 0 palombo 0 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
nagatomo 0 0 0 0 0 maicon<br />
0 0 samuel 0 lucio 0 0<br />
julio cesar<br />

  20. #17
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,214
    Thanked
    10,241 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't think Obi will start if one of Alvarez/Sneijder makes it back.

    But I think the midfield against Roma just might be able to do it against Novara. Novara aren't Roma after all.

  21. #18

    Join Date
    17 Dec 10
    Posts
    5,411
    Thanked
    2,311 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanović

    Israel

    So, this is the lineup I would like to see for our next games (No matter if Maicon is available or not, I don't give a damn about him anymore)


    -----------------------------JC-----------------------------------
    -----------------------Wally-----Rano-----------------------------
    --------Faroani----------------------------------JZ---------------
    --------------------Cambiasso-----Obi-------------------------------
    -------------Ricky------------Poli-------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------Wesley---------------
    -----------------------------Milito--------------------------------


    As much as I love Naga, it's not his fault, be he should be benched, he's a fighter aswell but the only place a can play belongs to Capitano as for now. (Maybe he can play instead of Faroani, but as for now, I prefer Faroani anyway)
    Faroani played great defensivly when he got to play, It's just unfair not let him start there again even if Maicon is available.
    Wally--Rano---JZ Is our best combination possible on the defensive line, currently, imo.

    All of them don't go up as often as Maicon and Lucio does, which should make our defensive life easier,
    And as far as I remember, they do give a little fuck about the team and even when they go up, they can cover eachother and they're not selfish enough to not go back quickly to thier position... as, you know who.
    JZ also has a speed in him still, which is a plus, while both Rano and Wally are slow as fuck, he can help them there pretty well. (That lille game when JZ and Samuel got to start on those positions, we had a wall in our defense against France's champions, at the Meazza!!)

    Now to our midfield: Obi is not a good passer, but atleast he's a hard worker and fast enough to cover our defense, which is another thing we lacked against Roma. We lacked creativity so far in most games when he got to play, which is why some of you may think he's not good enough to start- He is good enough, but as a DM, not as our winger. When we have enough creativity players on the pitch, he should be fine and focus on defending. Cambiasso, no need to add.
    Wesley played great as a winger vs Palermro, in the short time he got to play. I am sure he would do better with Ricky on the pitch aswell.
    Now straight to Ricky, this kid started in our best game so far this season (Parma and Lecce home), scored and assisted in both games, and that is a good enough reason to start him.
    Poli? Dude is just like Obi, but as our playmaker. Hard worker, very creativity, he did well when he got to start against Palermo.

    Milito? No need to add really, just imagine how many goals he would score, right now, when he's in form if he had those players playing behind him.
    This is the ultimate line-up IMO, not too offensively, not too defensevly.

    ^Dino, I like yours aswell, I would use Zarate as a sub for now, playing with only one DM is too far for Ranieri.

    P.S Lucio made enough mistakes just like Maicon, by now, to deserve to be benched by now. Yes, Rano wasn't any good, but atleast he gives a shit about defending and even when he goes up, he'll run back shortly. And he's also tall, which is a plus at free kicks.

  22. #19
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,387 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can only pray Sneijder and Alvarez are ready for this one. And that Ranieri doesn't start 2 DM's and 4 FB's against tiny Novara. At the Meazza of all places.


  23. Thanks (1): Universe

  24. #20
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    JC
    Faraoni-Ranocchia-Samuel-Zanetti
    .......Poli-Alvarez-Cambiasso
    ............Sneijder
    ........Forlan-Milito


    OR


    JC
    Faraoni-Ranocchia-Samuel-Zanetti
    ............Poli...Cambiasso
    Forlan.........Sneijder...........Alvarez
    ..................Milito



    Alvarez deep lying FTW.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •