Thread: Happy Birthday Chino

Happy Birthday Chino

RECOBA 29TH BIRTHDAY AT HOME WITH FAMILY
    Thursday, 17 March 2005 18:59:25

APPIANO GENTILE - On their birthdays the Nerazzurri are usually greeted with banners and cakes on their arrival at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for training. But Alvaro Recoba, 29 today, celebrated with his family at their home above Lake Como, where he is resting after undergoing an ankle operation last Saturday. In a telephone interview with Inter Channel, the Uruguayan thanked all those fans who sent their birthday wishes to the Nerazzurri TV station and official site Inter.it.

"I'm serene and calm, though I can't deny I'm disappointed because in the last few years I have always celebrated with a goal," said Recoba. "But this year I'm spending my birthday at home with my wife and children. I was very pleased that some fans came to my home to wish me a happy birthday.

"After last Saturday's operation I will have my anke in plaster for at least another week. I spoke with professors Combi and Benazzo about it today. It's hard to walk with the crutches and the plaster is irritating me a bit, especially now it's starting to get hotter. I console myself with my women at home. Today with my wife we went to get the two girls from school early so we could have lunch and celebrate together."

The birthday wishes aside, Nerazzurri fans also asked him if he will be back in action before the end of the season. "I'm also hoping so, but it won't be easy," admitted Recoba. "I want to thank everyone who has shown me great affection in this difficult moment."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time goes so fast, Happy Birthday Chino and hopefully that magic left foot will recover quickly!!

My present
    Recoba's Birthday v Lecce in 2002

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy bday chinito All the best to him and his family!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Happy bday

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy bday chino.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Happy birthday Alvaro!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Happy Birthday Chino 29 already??? Time goes fast, too bad we can't rewind it.

Thanx for the clip Faisal, I really appreciated it. The good old days... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

There was a proof of how appauling our defence was, Gresko the great and I don't know who was #24 from our team that gave up the PK. Was that Donadoni who took it?

Where is that Toldo? Can we have back please? :cry2:

Faisal, that was a depressing clip. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: The season that was never meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

Thanx for the clip Faisal, I really appreciated it. The good old days... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

There was a proof of how appauling our defence was, Gresko the great and I don't know who was #24 from our team that gave up the PK. Was that Donadoni who took it?

Faisal, that was a depressing clip. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: The season that was never meant to be.
    yeah I just saw the clip....Toldo was briliant, now he is a poor shadow of himself.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Buon Compleanno, Il Chino.

29 years old. This is supposed to be his peak. Sadly, our coaches just can't seem to trust him enough to play him.

But I really hope he will leave at the end of the season, and be a regular starter at some other club.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

By the way El Chino do you have any other downloadable highlights of Inter matches?

Well I got that from the Recoba website, www.recoba.net There was a website that had all the highlights from that season for most team. But they don't have it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

yeah I just saw the clip....Toldo was briliant, now he is a poor shadow of himself.
    I gotta tell I nearly cried. Those were the days my friends.

Now we must focus on future and get our defence working like it used to. I want old Matrix.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Twenty freaking nine!?

Oh my God, I'm so old already. Where were the days when we were saying, "Recoba, what a talent he is! He could be the world's best player in a few years!"

Buon compleanno Il Chino!

(Faisal, are you sure it's El Chino? )

Handyo

Well theres the spanish version and Italian. Il is the Italian I guess

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

buon compleanno mr. inconsistant

inconsistent? Thats spanish for fantastic right?

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Recoba
    inconsistent? Thats spanish for fantastic right?
    sorry I dont like recoba

ok