Thread: Milan We Meet Again !!!

Milan We Meet Again !!!

That's What i Predicted that we will somewhere somehow by any means will meet ac milan after our first defeat in the season i reallywanted revenge from milan !!!
    Will Inter Fans This Is The Chance If We Made It I think And Beat Them We Can Conquer Europe This Season !!! The Advantage we have now is that we dominated the match of the derby defeat totally so it's not a hard task !!! 2nd Advantage Is That ADRAINO IS BACK IN BUSSINESS , Martins And Bobo Are Gettin Back In Form And Our Defence Is getting Good With Matrix And Mihalovic

Juve are lucky really any way i am happy that we will play milan and not psv cause i am not afraid of anyteam we can beat AnyOne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

If We Took Advantage of scoring 2 goals in the first leg where It Is MILAN VS. INTER Our Dream Can Come True and ManCini Is Lookin For Revenge We Didnt Deserve To Lose Against Them so As The 17 Draws But We Deserve A Trophy Like The Champions League As For Ancelotti I think He IS SHOCKED RIGHT NOW lol

ALL I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR HERE IN THIS FORUM AND I HOPE IT WILL BE THE YEAR WE WIN 2 TROPHIES AS FOR MILAN : WE ARE COMING FOR U

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Welcome to Forza Inter! There's alread a topic discussing about this in the Games & Tactics so let's discuss about the Euro Derby there.

Handyo