Page 1 of 58 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Marseille (13 Mar 12)

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter

Inter - Marseille (13 Mar 12)

Well, here goes nothing. Down 0-1, and needing a come back. I hope this is not the last time there is a CL game for 2012 and possibly beyond. FORZA INTER! (Sorry Nyall, maybe this is better luck if someone else opens the thread .)

-
    0 - 1
    (Agg)

13/3/12
    Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    20:45 CET

Inter's last 5 Serie A matches
    Chievo - Inter 0 - 2 - W
    Inter - Catania 2 -2 - D
    Napoli - Inter 1 - 0 - L
    Inter - Bologna 0 - 3 - L
    Inter - Novara 0 - 1 - L

Marseille's last 5 Ligue 1 matches (Table position of opposing club in parentheses)
    AC Ajaccio (13) - Marseille 1 - 0 - L
    Evan Thonon Gaillard (10) - Marseille 2 - 0 - L
    Marseille - Toulouse (6) 0 - 1 - L
    Brest (12) - Marseille 1 - 0 - L
    Marseille - Valencinnes (11) 1 - 1 - D

Marseille's position in Ligue 1 Table: 8th
    Inter's position in Serie A Table: 7th
    Last edited by Coasterfreek; 09 Apr 12 at 10:08.

2. Thanks (2): AxigZag.ESIOLAG., Dylan

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Good.. our players have enough time to recover just before they get injuried again a week before the match....
    But in case they don't, this would be the line up I would like to see

O AND, RANIERI! WE NEED TO SCORE GOALS THIS TIME, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE..... OR ATLEAST TRY TO!!

--------------------------------JC-------------------------------------------
    ------------------------Lucio----------Samuel--------------------------------
    -----Maicon----------------------------------------------------JZ------------
    ------------------------Cuchu----------Obi/Palombo--------------------------
    -------------Alvarez---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------Poli-----------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------Wesley/Forlan----
    -------------------------------Il Principe ------------------------------------

JC, Samuel, Lucio = Usual stuffz

Maicon = Personally I hate him lately, I would let Faroani play instead of him anytime - but not this time,
    We need him with his experience, when he wants to he's the best LB in the world, let's hope he gives a damn this time.

Capitano = FullFuckingBack, nuffsaid.

Cuchu = Our best DM by miles, well, nothing new.

Obi/Palombo = I don't really care, anyone would do better than Deki currently, Obi has potential but I am afraid he would choke in this important much, so maybe Palombo with his experience.

Ricky = Our best midfielder this season, fact. And dude deserves to play with some more creativity around him so he can be much more useful.

Poli = He played very well in the leauge and deserves to play more, same reason as ricky^ deserves to play with some skilled players around himfor once. Could be a little risky tho since he's unexperienced and young, but players only become stars if you risk them and let them play, right?

Wesley/Forlan = If Wesley keeps bitching I really would not mind to let Forlan play instead, but both just cannot start, hate to see them on the pitch together. If we really must use them both at some point, just let one of them come off the bench like the usual stuff @ HT, Ranieri.
    AND, If Wesley plays I wanna see him on the wings, we have no wingers basically but since Maicon likes to join every attack and he can be very beastly on the wings, I would like to see Wesley on the other side of the pitch, we can only dominante the game if we have skilled players at every position of the pitch!

Milito = No need to add, if he doesn't start this time and he's fit, our fans shall come off the stands and punch the punk in the face. (Ranieri ofc )

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Obi starting as CM in a CL knockout match? Not a chance, not even I would pick him. Stankovic is miles better than Obi in the center STILL. Positioning is much more important in these games than just mobility. The mock Stankovic is receiving from his performance in the first leg is simply ridiculous. Palombo is another case, he could be perhaps the best choice? He knows how to play there but has more in his feet. Can also give long balls.

One thing we all probably agree is that Poli should play from the start.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Yeah palombo is probably a better choice than Obi, but.. Deki? I am not mocking him or anything, he's just past his good days,
    Can't even make simple passes anymore.. Positioning is one thing but a CM needs to pass well too, since Palombo is a great passer I guess he's our best bet then.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    OK, the first thing we go into this match is to put a solid defence to avoid more lost grounds and humiliation.

We have to be solid in the middle and the two flanks to avoid wingers and full backs overlapping and crossing in for Brandao, Chivu would provide us with the best defence on the left side. Zanetti on the right wing would ensure us more discipline on the right, so that he will track back and help out Nagatomo to defend on the right, same as Obi on the left. Stankovic and Cambiasso in the middle would provide a good solid defence in front of Lucio and Samuel.

---------------JC
    -Nagatomo-Lucio-Samuel-Chivu
    -Zanetti-Stankovic-Cambiasso-Obi
    -------------Sneijder
    --------------Milito

If we are still trailing after the first half, we can put in Alvarez for Obi.
    If we are still trailing after 60th minute, put in Pazzini for Sneijder.
    If we are still trailing after 90th minute, put in Zarate for Milito. We can't substitute Zarate for anyone else in the midfield or defence, because that'd destabilize the defence.

On the other hand, if everything goes well by half time, we can put in Palombo for Sneijder to ensure we don't concede an away goal.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio, Pupi

Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    OK, the first thing we go into this match is to put a solid defence to avoid more lost grounds and humiliation.

We have to be solid in the middle and the two flanks to avoid wingers and full backs overlapping and crossing in for Brandao, Chivu would provide us with the best defence on the left side. Zanetti on the right wing would ensure us more discipline on the right, so that he will track back and help out Nagatomo to defend on the right, same as Obi on the left. Stankovic and Cambiasso in the middle would provide a good solid defence in front of Lucio and Samuel.

---------------JC
    -Nagatomo-Lucio-Samuel-Chivu
    -Zanetti-Stankovic-Cambiasso-Obi
    -------------Sneijder
    --------------Milito

If we are still trailing after the first half, we can put in Alvarez for Obi.
    If we are still trailing after 60th minute, put in Pazzini for Sneijder.
    If we are still trailing after 90th minute, put in Zarate for Milito. We can't substitute Zarate for anyone else in the midfield or defence, because that'd destabilize the defence.

On the other hand, if everything goes well by half time, we can put in Palombo for Sneijder to ensure we don't concede an away goal.

not sure if serious

Milito has to start in this one, otherwise it would be a crime, since he's our only useful striker at the moment.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

9. Thanks (1): perika

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Milito has to start in this one, otherwise it would be a crime, since he's our only useful striker at the moment.
    I think he will, he didn't play last night because he was having a flu..

Well, this thread should be closed, Nyall to start the thread
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

I don't want to see:

Stankovic, Obi or Chivu in this upcoming match. Seriously Ranieri, use the younger members of the team, and if you do don't put Obi. You have nothing to lose. Thankfully, Chivu will miss the next match.

Fav. Player
    Rano & Santon

Germany

Didn't deserve to lose that match yesterday. Therefore I hope we'll suck hard in this match and win it 3-0. If we won't go through and AVB will be sacked in Chelsea, I would fire Ranieri as well because then we'll have our new coach. He could get to know the current squad and therefore choice which kind of players we are lacking and so on. But damn, our official workers are on holiday all year. Therefore nothing will happen

My squad for this match:

-------------Julione-------------
    Capitano-Samuel-Lucio-Nagatomo
    --------Cuchu---Poli------------
    Alvarez----Sneijder------Faraoni-
    ----------Milito-----------------

Tbh, just bring this season to an end and fire Ranieri. I can't see his face anymore..

United States

I like the formation German_Interista, except put Pazzini/Forlan next to Milito and take out Faraoni.

In any case, unless our playing style and fortune drastically change for the better, this tie is 100% settled in the Frenches favour, we aren't or should I say, cannot score 3 goals on our own ground and keep them to just 0 or preferably 1. There is no reason for me to focus on this years Champions League anymore.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    As we saw yesterday, Marseille ain't that good but too bad Inter ain't good either. I would go for this kinda line-up:

.................................... J.Cesar .........................................
    Maicon ......... Lucio ........................ Samuel ...... Nagatomo
    ....... J.Zanetti .......... E. Cambiasso ...... A.Poli ...................
    .................................. W.Sneijder ......................................
    .................. Forlan ............................ Milito ........................

Subs: Alvarez, Pazzini, Zarate, Palombo, Faraoni, Ranocchia, Obi

** I am sure J.Zanetti will play in the midfield, so I have kept him there.
    ** There are many days to go for this game and I am sure injuries would not be so kind to us.

15. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Zanetti&Pandev

Macedonia

if we dont KILL them with 2-3 goals relly we don't deserve next round
    I N T E R N A Z I O N A L E
    FORZA INTER

must see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNp3ZwwPaY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    We dont deserve to play in the CL.

Shit doesnt happen

Syria

10 years of FIF
    My text to dyna when they scored the goal was....

Yao..

He replied,

Rollani..

Poetic.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

19. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

cute xxx

21. Thanks (3): Devious, Pimpin, snake

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    My text to dyna when they scored the goal was....

Yao..

He replied,

Rollani..

Poetic.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Doesn't your wife get jealous?

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

As I said in the Napoli thread.... Alvarez needs to come back soon and so we can go back to playing 442 without Sneijder.

Whats the latest with Alvarez? Could he be back for this game?

24. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    It`s on the 13th of the 3rd month of the dooms year.

Oh lord.. we are certainly doomed.

Shit doesnt happen

Poland

Hope that Guarin and Alvarez will be ready...