Thread: The FIFA Thread

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    gitgud bois
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

the best luck I've had defending is to take the passing lanes away and play off the players. if you press the ball in this game, its like impossible to dispossess anyone. But there are far more pass interceptions in this version than last year it seems.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    the best luck I've had defending is to take the passing lanes away and play off the players. if you press the ball in this game, its like impossible to dispossess anyone. But there are far more pass interceptions in this version than last year it seems.
    Yeah its really fucked me lol i was always in division one and winning it previous years, this years im struggling in lower divisions. I always use to go defensive with high team press and counter attack on. Doesnt work at all this game

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Weird I dont really have that problem with defending.
    But i m fucking incapable to score goals the amount of tap ins and 1vs1 i ve missed is crayze I litterally need at least 5 100% chances in order to score one fucking goal.
    At first i thought it was because my striker sucked but now i ve got batshuayi and it has not improved a bit.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Weird I dont really have that problem with defending.
    But i m fucking incapable to score goals the amount of tap ins and 1vs1 i ve missed is crayze I litterally need at least 5 100% chances in order to score one fucking goal.
    At first i thought it was because my striker sucked but now i ve got batshuayi and it has not improved a bit.
    i have immobile and hes a beast in the game. weird though, im the opposite. cant defend but i have no problem scoring goals.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    ItzAnto. Friend it up bro
    Check, I'll do it tonight.
    Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Yeah, this is the easiest FIFA to score goals in since FIFA '14 for me. Computer cannot stop me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

So, I just packed this guy:

http://www.futhead.com/18/players/48...rick-kluivert/

Worth 700K. I don't even know what to do with 700K on this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    So, I just packed this guy:

http://www.futhead.com/18/players/48...rick-kluivert/

Worth 700K. I don't even know what to do with 700K on this game
    Sell the money on some random fif acoins site.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.