Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130
Results 2,581 to 2,599 of 2599

Thread: The FIFA Thread

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

PES is like post-treble Inter - could've had it all just recently, but is now struggling for relevancy.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Your disdain for everything you associate with England is hilarious
    Well, they're doing everything they can to reinforce that sentiment

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I remember PES 06 where Adriano was a god so i played that... But the licence patching and the game pace was urgh... Pathetic...tried Pes 11 and 12 it was even more shiiiat.So i gave up on them.
    Fifa's flow is more smooth in general but... FIFAB18 is a scripted piece of shit as well. Scoring in opening minutes, extra times or after one scores then you concede or vice versa... When you can't do anything to defend yourself or your opponent can't. The mentality factor when you are losing 2-0...a comeback is almost sci-fi shit. Your players can't complete a 2m pass correctly ffs, like they are in depressed state. Insane
    If Fifa 19 has the same shit then... They can fuck off
    Playing fifa 18 with friends... Well controllers and TV was destroyed already
    Fuck

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

6. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

PES 06 was amazing. I always thinked: Man, if this game is already that good how it's gonna be in future like in 10 years? Considering it was PS2 game it was really good.

Then the PS3 came.. delusional shit. Fifa was better, specialy Fifa 10. I was not suprised but it was anyway a really good game. Well, then Fifa decided to get shit like PES tbh. specialy if we talk about the gameplay. I like to play PRO, at Ultimate Team you can do a lot of things, the career mode is also getting better..but the gameplay is horrible. Too much script, bugs, glitches...this is not a game.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

8. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Zaire

Been playing the FIFA19 Demo for a few hours now. Seems like every year it feels like they slow the game speed down.

Also its harder for faster players to outpace slower fullbacks which is strange, in fact on some occasions I got beaten easily in a foot race with much faster wingers. Animations have gotten a lot better though, more realistic movements and shots. One really annoying thing is that for some reason, on 95% of headers my players turn their backs and fuck it up.

Graphics look the same as expected with EA.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

10. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Yep.. i like to play fast and counter football but it's really impossible. Creating chances is really annoying, even more then in Fifa 18. You need to pass everytime the ball till all the players are positioned. If you play too fast you dont have a chance to score, the game is too slow.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

12. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    You can control the game speed in PES, even the standard speed when playing online is fast enough :adrossiavatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Zaire

You can change the game speed to fast but the demo is just normal pace. I also keep hitting the bar like 3 times per game, so thats something thats blatantly scripted.

Also I actually used to like the tactics when pressing the directional buttons, but now theyve completely changed it and I dont like it. When I go attacking, my formation changes from 4231 to 433 and and the players switch positions all over the place.

Hopefully that shit gets patched (lol fuck are EA going to do that) when the game releases.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    You can change the game speed to fast but the demo is just normal pace. I also keep hitting the bar like 3 times per game, so thats something thats blatantly scripted.
    i think you never played Week End league... you can change the speed as much you want, it will not change.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Zaire

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    i think you never played Week End league... you can change the speed as much you want, it will not change.
    I only play Career Mode and offline now, so the game speed works fine for that. I got bored of online play for some years now, dont know why. Now and again I play some pro clubs but not like I did before.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Haha, even slower? The golden age of video gaming they say, but what in the f is fifa doing? Each year its getting slower and slower. I still remember fifa 10 was to arcady some people said. So they slowed it down, fifa 11 was slow as fuck I hated it, fifa 12 was perfect, or was it fifa 13 they were both pretty awesome if I recall correctly. Then they had to ruin it again with fifa14 so the year after they could fix it again with fifa 15. For every decent fifa there is a shit fifa

Anyway, im not wasting my time on that demo. Lets see what is going to happen, maybe it will get patched, maybe it wont. Iv gotta say the last fifa wasnt that bad tbh, even though i didnt play it that much. The speed of the passing was decent. It was ok overal imo.

Tbh, im done with fifa, it was a good ride. i was a grandmaster at it back in the day but now im to busy to keep up. probably wont get it this year, or maybe on a discount deal or something. you know what, fuck fifa. stupid ass game.

21. Thanks (2): Devious, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Haha all I notice are roster updates. Each year...
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    fuck fifa. stupid ass game.
    Pretty much, I'll play it at a friends house if it's there but why the fuck would anyone give money to this piece of shit squad update generator that has only just begun its stranglehold on kids trying to buy Ronaldo for their UT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

24. Thanks (3): Big Willy, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    So no official Brazilian league player again this year? Werid the league and team Crest/uniforms are official but no real players...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    PES has those licences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    FIFA is like biology evolution. From one generation to another you don't notice shit but every 10000 year there will be something significance.

I'll wait for another 1000 years before buying that shit game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    PES has those licences.
    Does fifa not have Boca Juniors? They have 4 Colombian NT players.... I hate this bullshit liscense crap why can’t both just get the liscense and who ever makes the better game wins......

Monaco is also on the cover of PES does that mean they won’t be official in fifa?

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Pretty much, I'll play it at a friends house if it's there but why the fuck would anyone give money to this piece of shit squad update generator that has only just begun its stranglehold on kids trying to buy Ronaldo for their UT.
    Get it for FIFAUW you twat
    Sudaca Power.

32. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    The FIFA 19 demo is actually crazy good. I haven’t been this hyped for a FIFA game in years.
    I'm streets ahead.