Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2715

Thread: The FIFA Thread

  1. #2701

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,578
    Thanked
    2,358 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Playing against the AI in career mode or any mode for that matter is just weird, u can tell its weird, also the press conferences and the negotiation tactics are all the same, its kinda like on repeat. Also after i finished one season the save glitched and i cant continue it. Like i said i wasted like 10 hours on it for no reason, i am back to FUT.

  2. #2702
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,329
    Thanked
    12,546 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    come over to the bright side...
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

  3. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  4. #2703
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,355
    Thanked
    24,796 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Playing against AI and FUT and complaining it sucks is like grabbing a nettle and complaining your hand hurts. The game is fine once you get used to it.
    david mcgoldrick

  5. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  6. #2704

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,578
    Thanked
    2,358 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    i am fine playing people online. FUT or otherwise.

  7. #2705
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    15,465
    Thanked
    34,355 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Gotta admit opening packs feels exciting until you get a Lazaro or Palacio, also playing vs high ranked teams when your biggest star is inly 81 is fucken ridiculous. At least in PES you face teams similar to your ranking.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  8. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

  9. #2706
    Javier'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 15
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanked
    5,574 times
    Fav. Player
    Politano

    Holy See

    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Gotta admit opening packs feels exciting until you get a Lazaro or Palacio, also playing vs high ranked teams when your biggest star is inly 81 is fucken ridiculous. At least in PES you face teams similar to your ranking.
    DUDE SO MUCH THIS. I've finally gotten into FUT after years of trying it for 2 minutes and then going back to Seasons or only playing (destroying) irl friends. I'm actually enjoying it a lot, the squad building, the SBC challenges, winning with a team you created from scratch is fun but like you said the fuck am I supposed to do when playing against someone who has one player that eclipses the whole budget of my team?? That shit is fuckin aggravating to me even if I'm 10 times better than him he can have one counter and score because he has fuckin Neymar and Messi up top while I have freaking Bastos and De Ligt as centerbacks. How is that shit competitive? Also I'm loving the FUT Champs series (every weekend) you face decent players and is extremely competitive but it gets worse here with the OP squads and I feel like especially since I play on ME servers lots of people from the Gulf countries spend a lot of money on the game even though they're not streamers or pro players and have amazing players while the best players I got are all fuckin slow as fuck defenders or defensive midfielders; Pique, Chiellini, Kroos, Bosquets oh I did get Eriksen but I don't even play a PL squad and tried selling him for 100+k with no success.

  10. Thanks (3): Devious, K.I., MVD

  11. #2707

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,578
    Thanked
    2,358 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You have to look at the buy now prices of players, see what their min price is and sell for that, u will know when u see bunch of people selling the same card for that min price.

    And yah the matchmaking is absurd.

  12. Thanks (1): Devious

  13. #2708

    Join Date
    01 Sep 09
    Posts
    9,391
    Thanked
    9,647 times

    Colombia

    11
    FUT is the biggest cash grab in the history of videogames, you guys should stay away from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

  14. Thanks (6): Devious, Dylan, GenDire, Howl, MVD, wera

  15. #2709
    Javier'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 15
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanked
    5,574 times
    Fav. Player
    Politano

    Holy See

    4
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    You have to look at the buy now prices of players, see what their min price is and sell for that, u will know when u see bunch of people selling the same card for that min price.
    Yeah that's what I did. Does it help sell if I play with the Duration of the transfer? Perhaps less time (an hour) makes it easier to sell? Because I usually put it on the longest duration, 3 days.

    @Big Willy

    As someone who doesn't mind spending on a game I enjoy I'm using all my power to not spend a dime on this shit. Especially since it's actually a pay-to-win game

  16. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

  17. #2710

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,578
    Thanked
    2,358 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    So i dont spend real money either, i did pre order so i get 2 packs pet week which helps but if u play and get ranked u get like 40K coins which u can build a squad with.

    And yah for sure, do 1 hour. I always do that.

  18. #2711

    Join Date
    01 Sep 09
    Posts
    9,391
    Thanked
    9,647 times

    Colombia

    11
    I broke a controller while raging uncontrollably in FIFA 17 weekend league. Also my GF of that time left me because I preferred to play FUT Champions than hanging out with her, what a loser. It was an addiction.

    Glad at least I didn't spent a dime in points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

  19. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

  20. #2712
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 10
    Posts
    4,095
    Thanked
    1,564 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Europe

    Forum Supporter
    Got the 1.05 patch and realised I had to start my career all over again unless I wanted no champions league....

    All in all though, glad it’s fixed

  21. #2713
    Javier'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 15
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanked
    5,574 times
    Fav. Player
    Politano

    Holy See

    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    I broke a controller while raging uncontrollably in FIFA 17 weekend league. Also my GF of that time left me because I preferred to play FUT Champions than hanging out with her, what a loser. It was an addiction.

    Glad at least I didn't spent a dime in points.
    I've never raged like I do when I play Fifa, and most of my multiplayer-history gaming is competitive or tournament-like (practice aka scrims) in other games like Fortnite or CoD, i.e. I'm somewhat composed because you need to be in order to win or at least improve. My god is Fifa tilting in the WL, like you face someone who has a way better squad than you and you still hang with him and barely have a one goal lead and going into the 88th minute you pass sideways and it goes forward instead, to his most skilled -and bemused- player and he scores from a counter while all of your players are on Mars (out of position). I swear I've never reacted so angrily while playing. Fuck this and I haven't smoked a cig in a month this shit ain't good for my health fam.

  22. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  23. #2714
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,529
    Thanked
    7,988 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    I've never raged like I do when I play Fifa, and most of my multiplayer-history gaming is competitive or tournament-like (practice aka scrims) in other games like Fortnite or CoD, i.e. I'm somewhat composed because you need to be in order to win or at least improve. My god is Fifa tilting in the WL, like you face someone who has a way better squad than you and you still hang with him and barely have a one goal lead and going into the 88th minute you pass sideways and it goes forward instead, to his most skilled -and bemused- player and he scores from a counter while all of your players are on Mars (out of position). I swear I've never reacted so angrily while playing. Fuck this and I haven't smoked a cig in a month this shit ain't good for my health fam.
    Yep it's trash, drives you crazy. I quit last week. I was playing some guy with a better team. He was 3-1 up, I sent in a low cross and my striker blasted it from about 2 yards out and his keeper somehow made a dive over to save it. He went on to score immediately, then score another 3 all with the same player who was an in form. My keeper literally didn't make one save, his last goal was from the edge of the box, back to goals and it rifles in. Stopped playing since, just drives you mad. I was getting angry at my gf and everything just because ei was still pissed

  24. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  25. #2715

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    649
    Thanked
    1,075 times

    India

    FUT isn't a game, it's an illness.

  26. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Lui

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •