Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137
Results 2,721 to 2,727 of 2727

Thread: The FIFA Thread

  1. #2721
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,761
    Thanked
    4,933 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    While it s fucked up id love to know what his violations were and how many times he got warned.

    But yeah fuck with ea s profits and they gonna come at you, also gonna be interesting to see if there s any backlash from the community.

    Then again it might just be that kurt is a asshole might very well be, he d not be the first one to behave like a crayze person and then go ohh it s all a conspiracy when he finally gets punished.

    Let me say it like this if i had a blog shitting on a pizza restaurant 24/7 and then would wanna go eat there and they deny me i d have nobody to blame but myself. While they dont have the right to keep me from criticizing they have the right to deny me service.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #2722
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    13,726
    Thanked
    11,721 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    Tried doing a 2v2 online with my friends on FIFA 20, turns out you can't even do that

    Easily the worst FIFA i've ever played. This has to be the first time ever in my life that I haven't completed a Career Mode season because of how shitty it was overall. UT is boring and online as well as Pro Clubs sucks ass too. Fuck EA man, get your shit together cunts.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  4. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

  5. #2723
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,649
    Thanked
    8,302 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Tried doing a 2v2 online with my friends on FIFA 20, turns out you can't even do that

    Easily the worst FIFA i've ever played. This has to be the first time ever in my life that I haven't completed a Career Mode season because of how shitty it was overall. UT is boring and online as well as Pro Clubs sucks ass too. Fuck EA man, get your shit together cunts.
    Yeah this fifa sucks. Ultimate team they have absolutely ruined it for the money with all the legends cards, in form, team of the week, season etc. So stupid, just removes all balance at all. Seasons is shit as well, having to play 6 seasons or whatever before being in division one. Yeah, bad game. Pes is meant to be just as bad which is a shame.

  6. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

  7. #2724
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    13,726
    Thanked
    11,721 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Yeah this fifa sucks. Ultimate team they have absolutely ruined it for the money with all the legends cards, in form, team of the week, season etc. So stupid, just removes all balance at all. Seasons is shit as well, having to play 6 seasons or whatever before being in division one. Yeah, bad game. Pes is meant to be just as bad which is a shame.
    Exactly. As much as I keep trying to like PES, I just can't do it. It's so bad and not enjoyable for me. It's a shame because certain things like the kit and player graphics are really good, and the animations are far more realistic than FIFA, but the gameplay just sucks. I wished they gave FIFA more competition but EA know they can do whatever they want and still milk money, especially from kids buying UT packs.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #2725
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,367
    Thanked
    24,822 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    What's the problem with needing to play 6 divisions before reaching division 1? Did you ever make it to division 1?
    david mcgoldrick

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #2726
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,649
    Thanked
    8,302 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    What's the problem with needing to play 6 divisions before reaching division 1? Did you ever make it to division 1?
    I've been winning division one in every fifa since fifa 10.so it annoying every year having to slog up through the divisions

  12. Thanks (1): MVD

  13. #2727
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    13,477
    Thanked
    20,107 times
    Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

    Albania

    74
    Any of you guys play FIFA 20 on PC? Been looking to join a Pro club but can't find any active ones.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  14. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •