Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135
Results 2,681 to 2,697 of 2697

Thread: The FIFA Thread

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

So I got FIFA 20 as a gift today. Can't believe they haven't updated all the transfers yet. Inter missing the third kit as well. Volta is kind of fun to play.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    So I got FIFA 20 as a gift today. Can't believe they haven't updated all the transfers yet. Inter missing the third kit as well. Volta is kind of fun to play.
    It's the best one in years but yeah, no updated squads? What the fuck EA.

4. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    They had the updated squads when I played it the first day. Now it's the same squads as the demo. Dalbert and Mario are also back in the squad with No Sanchez.
    david mcgoldrick

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The update caused a crash, thats why its prob back till they release the new one

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Ronin

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Iíve heard that the career mode is properly broken, updating appearances changes players positions and stats, big teams not fielding their best teams etc.

Thankfully, not back from holidays till middle of next week so Iím hoping fifa gets the finger out and patches that shit!!

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

Since I quit playing Fortnite for a couple of months now I started playing some other games (CoD Beta, Batman Arkham, Tomb Raider) and these past couple of weeks Fifa 19, I always play Seasons but obviously wasn't that good since I haven't played in a while. Was on Division 2 when I turned the game on and got demoted to Division 5 (held my own though, the level of skill varies like crazy regardless of what division you're in!), just yesterday got back to Division 1, would love if I could win it (don't think I ever did) and had this idea that whenever I do win it I'd go and buy Fifa 20.

Been reading mixed reviews about 20 though, some people enjoy it and some loathe it. Is the gameplay quite different from 19? Like how you shoot (with the double tapping) and the mechanics etc? Or is it the same with that new Volta gamemode which I know nothing about and people only playing the game to open those FUCKIN ANNOYING packs? Never played FUT in my life and every 2 years or whatever I think why not try it and see what's all the fuss is about but can't be bothered really.

11. Thanks (3): Dylan, K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I think I wait until the patch fixes the bugs. People who got this game on pre-orders are retards. It is common knowledge big video game companies release their titles broken and unfinished at launch date until enough people complain to get them fixing it which can be avoided if the EA, Bethsudas etc gave a fuck.

Do what I do and buy games when everything is half priced in the holidays season

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Since I quit playing Fortnite for a couple of months now I started playing some other games (CoD Beta, Batman Arkham, Tomb Raider) and these past couple of weeks Fifa 19, I always play Seasons but obviously wasn't that good since I haven't played in a while. Was on Division 2 when I turned the game on and got demoted to Division 5 (held my own though, the level of skill varies like crazy regardless of what division you're in!), just yesterday got back to Division 1, would love if I could win it (don't think I ever did) and had this idea that whenever I do win it I'd go and buy Fifa 20.

Been reading mixed reviews about 20 though, some people enjoy it and some loathe it. Is the gameplay quite different from 19? Like how you shoot (with the double tapping) and the mechanics etc? Or is it the same with that new Volta gamemode which I know nothing about and people only playing the game to open those FUCKIN ANNOYING packs? Never played FUT in my life and every 2 years or whatever I think why not try it and see what's all the fuss is about but can't be bothered really.
    The main difference in gameplay is the ball physics and the player movement. It feels a bit more realistic for me. It does take a little to get used to it, but I'm not having a problem with it. Just gotta say, dealing with pacy players is a bit hard, especially with Inter's slow defense.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

14. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Why does it take so long to switch between players? is there an option in the settings or something i am missing? a lot of times i press L1 to switch to a player closer to the ball or the player with the ball but nothing happens.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Flick the right stick in the direction of the player you want to control. More reliable than cycling through the L1 options.
    david mcgoldrick

17. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

I heard that putting Jockey on Manual in the settings also helps.

Anyway, I fuckin bought Fifa 20. PSN: Fit_Mo

19. Thanks (4): Devious, Dylan, K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Flick the right stick in the direction of the player you want to control. More reliable than cycling through the L1 options.
    Yah i tried but it also cycles slow and sometimes to a different player. This just leads to a lot of people including choosing another player running behind the defender and the letting the AI deal with the player with the ball, its annoying though.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Finally updated the roster... just been a month since the transfer window closed !

Sad need to wait til January update before Sensei gets the 88 rating he deserves!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

22. Thanks (3): Dylan, Howl, K.I.

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

Ok for the first time I actually kept playing FUT after trying it out and it's been quite fun! Still feel clueless tho, e.g. when I first started I chose Italy as my nationality and now I know that that was probably a bad idea since most good players are Spanish/English/French. What's really annoying though is when you face someone who's at the same skill level but has way better players because he's been playing since 14' or spends more/has better luck. That shit is fuckin dumb. I need to figure out what's the best way to get good players, play FUT Draft? buy packs and which ones in particular? Or play with the hand I'm given and just try and assemble an average/good squad from the transfer market (also need to know when can I sacrifice the chem of the team for a good player like Hazard and have him on like 4 chem but still perform, because this whole chem thing is extremely alien to me and sometimes I might not care too much about it). Either way I'm actually having fun trying to get the best the squad possible, it's a bit addicting and now I know why most people have become FUT exclusive.

Biggest difference I notice from Seasons to FUT is that good players on FUT play HELLA FAST and their first touch control is smooth as MJ, which is the thing I'm trying to work most at in my gameplay, in Seasons it's a lot more chill I feel like even though I haven't played much in Fifa 20 since I've been grinding FUT. Also the passing in this game is a lot easier and faster than 19 and makes for a ping pong-like game play.

Does home court plays any role in FUT? I heard someone complain about not being on home court or something and found it bizarre. Sometimes when I play a game my players' passing becomes strangely horrible and I thought the stadium might be the reason? Or it could be just the game fucking up.

24. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Fitness somestimes plays a role. Also u have to adjust to ur opponents tactics if they are pressing or playing wide etc..

Packs are terrible in general, i got some because i pre-ordered so i used some of the players and sold others but generally i got the coins from playing a lot haha and then u have 3 options in rewards when u finish the league the first time u can get like 60,000 Points which u can use on players.

I dont think the stadium has an effect on performance though.

26. Thanks (1): Javier'sSon

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I had Lukaku on UT and have to say that he got so much donwgraded. Slow, physically and shoting nothing special, headers too..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't like FUT because it infuriates me that you get some players just for 3 games and that's it

EA knows how to make a buck
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.